Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

#126Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:43 am

Kaito

"We don't have to deal with the demon it is in a space like a plain between this world and the other just pop the barrier and it will be released back to it's home and then this house will cease to exist." He delivered that line like he totally knew what he was talking about as he walked off in a random way to look for another place in the house to search to try and help Yuurei to find himself a page of the wisdom of some long lost era that must of died off for it's own reasons and maybe he will find out about it from finding all the pages.

Revy looked at Kaito how did he know this what has he learned while she was not looking had he been looking up ways to bring his mother back to life where it would cost his brother his whole body and him self an arm and a leg.

#127Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:00 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and he was glad to hear that. It would seem like the demon was keeping this place intact. It also meant that it was keeping every ghost here trapped. That made things sad because it meant that they couldn’t move on from this place if they wanted. He would think about it, and he would follow Kaito as he walked off in a random direction.

“I see, then yes before we leave we will do just that. I think it's time for the spirits that have been stuck here to pass on.” He said to his friend as he kept moving.

Renji would follow behind the ground as he would make his way to Revy. He would look at her and notice that she was in deep thought. He wondered what she was thinking about.

“We should get some fish and dessert after we do all of this.” Renji brought up this idea.

#128Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:19 pm

Kaito

Kaito speaks in Val'Elvarin "Whatever you say oh mighty leader of the north" He keeps walking then walks into another room that seems to just be a bed room but maybe with any luck they will find anything that might just work to help the other man find his page so the could release the demon and then be on their way.

Revy looks at Renji when she heard him talking about going to eat and she sighed as it seemed like normal he was talking with his stomach, they are in a place being held up by a demon Kaito just pulled something out of his ass that she is unsure how he would know and she is unsure if this place is even safe to really be walking in could the demon just free himself and kill them in this place was the answer Kaito said actually real or was it a lie was he messing with the darker side of things for a purpose to do something stupid.

#129Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:30 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and he would have a smirk on his face.

“I only lead, so people can live freely. I got to make sure that people don’t grow up as I did.” He said to Kaito in his native tongue.

He didn’t forget that Kaito could speak the language, but it was something that they didn’t use very often. Honestly, he only spoke to Kailani like that, but that wasn’t something he was used to anymore.

“Kaito, I hope you know and always know you can come to me for anything.” He said to him in Elvarin once again.

Renji would see that Revy was quiet to his suggestion and he could only assume she was not happy that he had brought it up. He was just trying to lighten the mood, but also come up with something to do. He would hope that someone would say something, but nothing was said back.

#130Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:09 pm

Kaito

"Are you that hungry Renji?" She looked at him as she wasn't sure how he could be thinking of food at a time like this where they house could come down on them at anytime and that Kaito might know something or be playing with powers that he should be playing with and that bugs her as this means he has been going behind her back to learn dark arts and things with out her knowing she wonders if it has something to do with that special beat up book that Kaito had kept on him from the other place.

"Yes I Know I can it goes for you as well unless you are not looking to have me help with any thing." He was not sure what this is solving talking about that right now as they should be focused on finding him a page so that they can move on and have more of them found sooner than later.

#131Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:38 pm

Yuurei

Renji was looking down as he kept walking. While he was doing that, he would turn his head to Revy as she had spoken to him. He looked at his stomach, and then he looked at her. He was about to tell her that he was fine, but the mention of hungry and mentioning fish earlier made his stomach growl.

“I guess I am, but it isn’t why I brought it up. I just figured I would bring something up that everyone here enjoys. It seems like it has kind of failed.” He said to her as he rubbed the back of his head as he continued walking.

Yuurei would smile at him as he was glad to hear that from him. He always welcomed Kaito’s help.

“I will always ask you for your help, and you know that. I’m glad you’re here through all of this.” He said to Kaito as he kept moving.

#132Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:12 pm

Kaito

Kaito isn't sure how strong he even is and if he could even handle being part of a team like that he knows that he is a dragon slayer but is he even living up to that level that he needs to be as one. He still thinks that he wasn't the right choice for this magic to have been given too. He feels someone much stronger should have gained it, they might be a front runner to be a wizard saint or lord. He wasn't sure what that title even means as the titles are gone and haven't been heard about in so long that they seemed to have faded from the memory of the very world and that is maybe a sad thing maybe if someone had this magic that wasn't him they could be doing great things that he is just not capable of at this moment.

"I guess so but where in this city do you think would be a good place to go and do that at?" She was confused if this horror filled area really was the right place to think about finding a place like that.

#133Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:31 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Kaito and it would seem like he was uncertain about the responsibility. Still, he knew even if that were the case that Kaito would come when he needed his help. This was good because it was what he needed from him. The two would continue walking through the hallways as Yuurei would look around the area. He was hoping that they would be able to find a lost page for him. He could tell that Kaito wasn’t concerned about that, which meant he had found one already. He figured it had to be in the room when Kaito ran off and Revy stood behind to help.

“What’s going through your mind Kaito?” He asked him in his native tongue.

Renji would hear Revy as she had asked him where it would be a good spot to eat in Dahlia. He would chuckle and rub the back of his head.

“We can always go to Magnolia, or Hosenka through teleportation.” He said to her as he wouldn’t eat here.

#134Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:19 pm

Kaito

"Darkness and thoughts of my magic not really belonging to me, yes I was the one pulled through the portal and given it, but do I really deserve it." He keeps looking around in the room he is in trying to find anything that they can use to help the man find his page even if he is mostly useless maybe he will find out where a page for this man is.

Revy laughs nervously as he has a point she hadn’t thought about if she could ask Kaito to teleport them to a different city if they wanted to go but there still could be a good place inn the town of horror to try out as she is unsure if she really looked around a lot last time they were here. She nods her head toward them. "Yeah let’s go there then maybe we will get something good." she looks around the room to see what she can see.

#135Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:29 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and it would seem like his friend didn’t think he was worthy of his powers. He could only wonder what else he felt he wasn’t worthy of. He would move over to Kaito and he would put his hand on his friend’s shoulder. He had a serious look on his face as he wanted him to know he wasn’t joking.

“If you don’t think you’re worthy of your powers, then you make it so you know you’re worthy of it. You got those powers for a reason now it’s time to figure that out. Your journey isn’t over and it won’t be for a while.” He said to Kaito as he would nod.

Once he did that he would continue to look around the place and see if he could find the lost page here.

Renji would hear Revy laugh and then when she spoke, he would nod as if he would agree with her. He would then start searching through the room everyone was in.

#136Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:02 pm

Kaito

The mans hand goes through his body. " I guess we will see later on then." Kaito just focuses looking for the page for his friend even if he was feeling a bit hopeless and he wonders if it was true or not as he was very unsure if he was really the right person to be around it and he wondered if it was really the right idea as this has been going on for a few hours at this point as he was not really wanting to give up but he knows he is at his limit and he needs to get it out of himself.

Revy gets back down and she starts looking in more hard to reach places as she was small enough to reach and get into those spots with a little less trouble and this could be the way to find this and she calms her mind so that she is safe and not being murdered by her doubts and regrets.

#137Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:17 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would stumble forward when he tried to touch Kaito’s shoulder. He would catch himself from falling to the ground and look over at him as he always found that interesting. He wondered if he would be able to do something like that, but figured he couldn’t. It had to do something with Kaito’s magic.

“Nice one. That is something I always found weird and interesting.” He said to Kaito as he laughed a bit.

He would continue looking around the place as he was hoping they could get the lost page here, and then be on their way to get rid of the demon. He didn’t want to be here anymore, and he was sure Kaito felt the same way.

Renji would look at Revy and he would follow her actions. He would also look around the hard-to-reach places that people like Yuurei and Kaito couldn’t reach. He hoped he could find their intended item.

#138Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:04 am

Kaito

"It is strange to be able to do things like that almost like I live in a hole in the fabric of space that I can weave in and out of, but maybe one day I will zig but not be able to zag back." He figures that was probably too deep and a strange thing to think about that he could phase and never rephase back after it. It was a worry that he has to keep in his mind as it cold happen and that might end up being it the end no retry him just lost to the dimensions that he seemed to jump so freely falling through them never endingly till one day he just stops existing completely but he figured that was just hi karma for messing with other dimensions.

Revy smiles as she saw him taking her lead as it meant it must have been a good idea on her part so he followed suit in what she was doing for some reason that made her very happy.

#139Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:02 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and he would nod because he didn’t know what to say to them. He didn’t know how Kaito’s powers worked, and he couldn’t make sense of it. Still, he would hope that his friend would be able to continue to use his powers without consequence.

“I see, well let’s hope you never go through that Kaito. I would be annoyed if you disappear and never be able to come back.” He would say in his native language.

Yuurei would continue to look around the place. While he was doing this, he would move toward a spot as he felt like he saw something unique in a certain spot. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he was trying to figure it out.

Renji would continue to look around the place. He was making sure that nothing would be able to go past him while he was looking for this lost page.

#140Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:00 am

Kaito

"Who knows you might forget I even existed in this plan of space no idea what the wave of issues it would release would be." He was really no idea to what might be around the next corner for him as he was still here but he was also there, it just feels strange to be torn apart and rebuilding yourself it just makes his skin crawl as he has no idea if he really has any ideas to if he can be that good or if it was a crap shoot to if he could come back to this place.

Revy looks at them she can't understand them but she can tell that Kaito is being Kaito and that wasn't good he was probably saying a bunch of negative things about himself, She could speak the country languages but race ones still are beyond her scope to do, she hasn't told Kaito this cause she likes to learn with him when he tries to learn them himself and she sees him struggle with them but she knows just from the way he is speaking that he is being gloom and doom.

#141Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:06 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Kaito with a serious look on his face when he heard his words. He would 9shake his head because he doubted that anybody would forget about him. Still, he didn’t truly know what Kaito was going through. He was hoping that his friend would let him in, but that was going to be a miracle.

The Nephilim kept searching and he didn’t find anything special. There was nothing there that he was looking for in. That made him scratch the back of his head as he was trying to figure out if Kaito had found the only lost page that was there. The berserker would keep looking around though and figured he would respond to Kaito.

“I won’t forget. If anything I would probably do the best I can to search for you. One of my best friends can't disappear on me.” He said to him as he kept searching.

Renji would keep looking around as he would ignore the words that were being exchanged between these two.

#142Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:53 pm

Kaito

"Kaito seems to be stressing out Yuurei huh?" She wondered if this was gonna turn into a bigger thing as she gets back to searching and trying to help the best that she can and she hopes that she can be of some sort of help even if it isn't a lot of help to them she just wants to make sure that she doesn't get in the way of them looking she knows that she found the one for Kaito earlier so she thinks maybe she can get him to this page as well for Yuurei.

Kaito moves swiftly to a different spot not sure even what to say back to the man, Kaito knows he is a highly ranked mage with fame but it feels like he isn't really here any more like his existence is slipping day by day and that it is not him any more but something else that is in his heart he feels like he is a stranger in his own body like this isn't him like this isn't where he belongs and that scares him and he doesn't think anyone could even remember him as he would just cease to exist it wouldn't be some flashy show of force just poof and gone his flame put out in an instant.

#143Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:37 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear Revy speak up and he would look over to Yuurei and he would see his friend searching for the page. It would seem like he was stressed, but he wasn’t sure why. It seemed like it could have been Kaito, but he doubt it. He knew that his friend was a patient man, and knew that with people he cared about it would and could go a long way.

“Nah, I don’t think so. I mean yes, I’m pretty sure Kaito is saying some questionable things, but it isn’t enough to bother Yuurei.” He said to her as he would keep working on finding the page.

Renji didn’t want to be the only that couldn’t find a page for their partner. It would seem like Revy found it, so he figured he could do it too.

Yuurei would see that Kaito had gone quiet, and he figured that the man had a lot in his head. He would just continue to search for the lost page hoping they could leave soon.

#144Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:04 pm

Kaito

Kaito keeps looking for the paper he still isn’t sure if he deserves to be here it could have been anyone here this all happened too fast was he just gifted, was he just lucky Kaito was unsure what he was even was he human, was he elf his blood line is muddy, his brother is a half elf but for some reason he was human he thinks at least and he is unsure what it all means was he a villain pretending to be a hero he just feels dark and empty on the inside and there is just nothing there.

Revy keeps going looking for the page as she wasn’t going to give up and she knows that Yuurei really needs it and she figures the sooner they find it the sooner they can get out of here and back to moving around the country to find the last ones that they as a group still need and that was the goal right now but stopping for food first.

#145Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was wondering what was going through his friend’s mind. If only his helmet could do just that and read his mind. If he could do that, then he would be able to get what he was going through and do his best to help him get through it. Still, it would seem like that wasn’t the case, and he would just have to hope for the best. He would pick up some papers now and he would go through them to see if any of them would be related to the pages that he had been looking for this entire time.

He had been going through it, but it was also because his luck in finding it reminded him of the time of when he was looking for it in the library. It didn’t work for him and made him leave the place. Renji would keep looking and it would seem like things got quiet with everyone. He would stay focused and hopefully, he could find it.

#146Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:55 pm

Kaito

Revy keeps looking for something that might help them and she pulls on a switch she finds and their is creaking movements in the wall and it heads toward where Kaito and Yuurei are standing and she moves to try to warn Kaito and Yuurei but it was already to late.

Kaito leans back catching a knife and a portal opened behind Yuurei catching the one that was gonna hit him in the back and Kaito stands back up straight and he crushes the knife in his hand with just sheer strength and he tosses it away and his dragon like eyes look toward Revy who has now frozen in her tracks cause Kaito just did something she had not seen him do before.

Revy wonders if he could already do that, something seemed different about Kaito and it was a bit unnerving to her he was saying things he shouldn't know and he just straight caught and crushed a knife in his hand like it was a piece of paper as well as defended Yuurei in an instant something about Kaito had shifted and it sort of scared her.

Kaito looks away from Revy and he returns to looking for the page for Yuurei like nothing had happened and Revy swallows hard and shivers then goes back to looking, she wasn't sure if it was more scary that he hadn't scold her or if she is more scared what he might do to her later when they are alone.

#147Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:24 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue looking through the papers that were in his hand. He wasn’t aware of what was going on between the two of them, so he kept flipping things around. He was trying to figure out what to do and how long it was going to take to find these pages. He felt like he was going to have to go to another place to find it. He would sigh with disappointment as he would the papers to the side, and he would move on to something else that was around.

He would walk over to a table, and he would sit down on the chair as he was looking through the stuff that was here. It would seem like someone had left it out, so he figured he would give it a check.

Renji would just look through the area that he was in, and he was minding his business. He was in deep focus after all.

#148Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 pm

Kaito

Kaito runs his hand along the wall and shoving his palm into the wall and the section of the wall spins a bit and he walks into it almost like he knew it was there and Revy noticed this and she is now sure something isn't right about Kaito but she can't put her finger on it and this is bugging her. Kaito walks into the hidden room behind the wall.

Revy looks to Renji then she walked closer to him and she whispers to him. "Does Kaito seem off to you as well or is it just me?" She was actually worried that maybe the voice they heard in the basement was actually Kaito and that the one with them was the demon that was to be trapped in the basement that was trying to trick them but she can't be sure as there was no way to know if he was real or if he was fake but this person used Kaito's magic as well was he some sort of mimic and just looks and sounds like him and some how copied his magic.

#149Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look through the pages that were on the table. He had wondered what was going to happen after they had gotten the pages in this place, and then left this place. He could only wonder how the spirits in this house would feel to be free from being held captive in this place for quite some time. The Nephilim would move through the pages though and he would look around to notice that Katio wasn’t around the area anymore. He would look over at the two Exceed and he would see that they were communicating.

Renji would hear this from Revy, and he would look at her as it seemed like something might be off with Kaito.

“Now that I think about it, Kaito wouldn’t be using his native language for that long with Yuurei. It’s like he didn’t want us to know what he was saying. Maybe we could lure him with a lie and see if he believes it is true?” He whispered back to her.

#150Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 6 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:04 am

Kaito

Revy wonders what lie they could use to lure the man into showing he was fake or not but she isn't how deep the copying goes, was it only looks and magic or did this thing have Kaito's memories as well? "I am not sure what to even say to try and do it." She walks toward the door way and she looks in for where Kaito had gone and then she walked in and she looked around for him.

Kaito is moving books around and organizing them in a strange order and he doesn't look at her and he keeps looking and moving the books around the bookshelves and he is in his own world like there was no one there to stop them from doing it and that was the biggest thing and he just keeps going at it and he opens some of the books and he is looking into them and doing what he can to look for this page.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum