Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

χαριςα: Soul Poetry

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Καrisa 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:43 am

Καrisa
χαριςα: Soul Poetry Kari13

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Unname10

"There's nothing like getting on top of a temple of another God for some Poetry of another's soul,", Karisa chuckled darkly and side smirked deviously. "All just for some Calaveras," she ended. As the Goddess of Chaos and Discord, she surely was mischievous yet also just bored. Karisa was wearing her Sevenese white dress with golden designs. The long-sleeved capes hook around her elbow to her finger like a fingerless glove. Summoning a seat, she sits on top of the temple, waiting for those Fiorians who were once her fellow friends or even strangers while taking out her golden apple of discord and looking at it broadly. Her eyes of chocolate brown gazed towards her dear companion who was keeping meters of the area at bay, safe for those who dared come here and alarm her of people so she was ready. What or who was her companion? That would stay a mystery as they kept themselves invisible to keep out of anyone's eyes. It was safer for the humans and Earth Landers than for the companions themselves.

Finally, she saw one or more people coming forward, making the Goddess sit up, lean a little forward, and hold her apple on tightly which then formed into a dice of 100 numbers. "Greetings, no introduction is needed... know this, make up a poem from the heart and I shall gift you more Calaveras and if I love it, I shall let you roll my dice of Discord and times it depending on what you roll," Karisa spoke in her dark, breathy tone as her eyes gazed boredly at the Earth Lander(s). She then lifted her other hand that didn't have the dice, "But if you read one that has been created already by any of the Universes, I shall smite you," Her eyes became dark and frowns, her eyes seeping into the souls that stand before her. Her hand flickers into a ball of Chaos and of colors of the rainbow and more.

Event Conditions

• User must post coming in and telling χαριςα a poem/haiku/any form of poem that is directly made by the User or one that has meaning, but cannot be the same used if another one has used it.
  • User the user will roll a 100 Dice.
    • Odds: x2 Amount to their Current amount of Calaveras
    • Even: Goddess χαριςα Rolls a wheel of Chaos to see how many you win. (Up to 5-50)

• A poem or Haiku made by the user and not one that was already created (searched on google/etc.) will receive an extra 10 Calaveras)
  • This ends after the 1st of December (Central US Time).

#2Karisa 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:37 am

Karisa

Karisa, a girl who funnily enough has a secret, a secret that binds her and the other her in this very area. Karisa herself did not know the exact details, but she went up to the Goddess of Chaos and Discord finally looking up with her own 'smokey quartz' eyes. "I wish to give a poem for the offer you have given..." Karisa spoke anxiously, hoping that she didn't sound stupid. And her poem to be heard.

"Fields of soft meadows, changeable yet grows and graze
Organs of sight, golden pools of stars hiding, that dark painite gaze
Tasteful funnel full of warmth, causing me to be stuck in a dreaming haze

Each Touch, Sight and Hearing takens
Is a masterpiece and work of art
and an addicting feeling that awakens
Awakens even the darkest and hidden part

The beating of the heart, like the songs and hypnotizing tongue
Is one's to hold, to have, and to keep
As one shall take, one shall give, as to one's heart all these sung
Sung to one's heart, sight, hearing, and touch
Making one's compulsive, shining green, and colorful love deep
Deep to where there is no return
No return, yet no longer one's concern"

Karisa finally was done, blushing the whole time as she made a poem. Not just any poem, but one that was dedicated to the whole human being so had feelings for, had these feelings for. She questioned her heart truthfully, but in the end, she knew that she had to express it somehow. Her eyes lowered as she knew she was never going to tell her love, her everything these words, this poem because her song felt like it should be silenced so his song could be heard.

#3Naga 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:37 am

Naga
The member 'Karisa' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 57

#4Michael Winters 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:22 am

Michael Winters
He heard of some other god being arriving or manifesting at Stella and he wanted to see what was that all about. He knew Tetsupetsu revived the dead, but he wanted to see what this other one was about. He looked at Karisa who spoke to him and the other blue pegasus person whow as also Karisa.

The human Karisa was one who started, spoke this heartfelt poem to the God Karisa. It was a touching poem that came from the heart. One signifying love and a feeling of warm fuzzyness.

And now came the wolfs turn
"This poem is directed at a guy I know. Not you goddess. So thats just clarification" anywho the poem
"What a fine day
To come here and say
That your face and flesh I must flay!

Why so blue?
You know I'll be true
And now I'll make slivers out of you!

So good to see you again
My truest friend
But now your life must end!

What a treat
To come here and meet
Your face as it hits concrete!

I found my guitar
Now reach for the stars
As I plunge it through your heeeaaaart!"

He did a small grin and shrugged it off. It was quite the opposite, where the first one was a message of love, but the other was a message of hatred

Last edited by Michael Winters on Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total

#5Naga 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:22 am

Naga
The member 'Michael Winters' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 11

#6Lumikki 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:40 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki would sense the power of a being so savory. Her mouth would water as she sought out the overwhelming presence much like the other God playing on Earthland. But entirely their own.

She was in awe to see the form of such, a Goddess she would infer was a chaotic incarnation much like herself.

Poem? Lumikki wonder as she waited her turn. She didn’t notice the others until they spoke. Michael being an interesting surprise. But as soon as he would finish. It would be her turn. And so she would give it a try.

“ The snow would be foretold by a crone.
It’s fury not yet known
The sky was over took by dark of night
That cruelly mixed with frosted white
A child on her simple mission
To find her father without permission
She was nearly lost to the cold
As it’s frigid grasp near took hold
But she did not die that day
Nor did she live on per se
Born anew with primal magic
A little raven now wrecks havoc “

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Naga 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:40 pm

Naga
The member 'Lumikki' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 2

#8Toga 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:43 am

Toga
Tōga took a seat, his passion swelling as inspiration struck like flashes of lightning in a summer storm. Love kindled a fire in his heart, burning away any doubts that he could find the words to impress the goddess. Though poetry was not his strength, when it came to matters of the heart Tōga discovered he could be quite articulate. The feeling inside him demanded release through verse, his sincerity making up for what he lacked in skill. He put ink to paper as the words began to pour out gracefully, flowing from the depths of his being, tracing his longing and devotion with eloquent strokes. Tōga lost himself in the creative act, no longer worrying if his poetic tribute would be worthy. By simply opening his heart, he allowed an honest and heartfelt masterpiece to unfold.

He yearns for fire
The walling heat beckons him
He knows this is home

An ember bed calls
Cradling sweet nothings still
Yet his fire burns

Heat pure as love’s lost
Cool as this summer’s breeze gone
He wishes for more

He has nothing  left
But this delicate fire
He cradles forever

#9Naga 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:43 am

Naga
The member 'Toga' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 83

#10Καrisa 

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Empty Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:34 am

Καrisa
χαριςα: Soul Poetry Kari13

χαριςα: Soul Poetry Unname10

It was quite a surprise to see as many beings as there were. To her surprise, someone special arrived as well, her own human soul, the soul she tore apart to become what she is today. Her eyes looked at Karisa, the demigod human and listened to her poem. She felt the love from it and when she said that it was for someone, rather verbal or mentally, what mattered is that her human soul seemed to have found love already. Before she could speak up though, she saw another person, a boy as he would say his own poem.

Michael's poem caused a smirk and a chuckle as the poem was amusing to hear. It was so chaotic and then another arrived. A girl who was a demi-human, the Greek God looked at her and listened to her poem, a poem that told a tale. The Tale seemed to be about the girl's story it seems. χαριςα understood that the girl's tale was quite beautiful, causing a gentle smile. Their fourth, a boy who called forth his poem, a poem of having one thing, yearns and keeps as if it was the most important thing in the world. χαριςα saw that the dice rolled many odds, but one was even and so she rolled once more to see what the sweet little frost raven would receive.

The dice rolled on the number "45". "It looks like you get 45 more candies, sweet little frost raven," χαριςα spoke in her cool, dark and, warm tone. Her eyes looked at Karisa and then the others. "For being my first four, you shall be gifted another 10 of those Candys that this event has required." χαριςα chuckled darkly and passed over their gifts. "Poems rather they are romantic full of love, chaotic full of anger, beautiful full of sorrow yet strength and unique full of hope and cherish the greatest gift or gifts one has... Thery are a work of art and lets everyone know emotions that cannot be easily expressed otherwise. Thank you, for giving me pieces of you to keep," χαριςα's eyes gaze towards Michael and Karisa, "You two seem to have quite the dynamic of chaos. One loves the person, one feels hatred of the person - all the same person," she spoke amused, letting the two know that the poems they read were about the same guy.

@Lumikki Rolling Even : She has won 45 Candy

For being the first Four:  @Toga  @Karisa  @Lumikki  @Michael Winters  has received +10 on top of their original 10+.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum