Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ursula 

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:55 am

Ursula

WORDS: 190 | Ursu-Lace

“Soooo, rules for Truth or Drink are simple… One of us asks the question, the other either answers or takes a drink if they don't want to~? No asking the same question over again…” The goth girl wearing no small grin as she marched toward the two person table she had found with a tray loaded with shots of lovely golden fluid, while the drinks she had prepared seemed to deviate from both of their original choices tequila seemed to be more the brand of Miss Wilke and therefore she felt an advantage in the 'game' to come, if only because the preference of her partner for sweetness would make it more of a big decision to defer to alcohol. That was the theory, at least.

“Now then, how about we let the lady go first, hm~?” Not that she was aiming to do this new face in her life dirty or not wholly so of course, the dark dish opted to let the lass herself seize the initiative and the opening blow as well, which was only natural really. I mean this had been her idea, so it only made sense to even out the odds, right~?

DON'T TELL ME

You're afraid of a big, bad wolf~?
- Ursula Wilke -

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Lumikki 

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Empty Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:09 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki was swinging her legs as she sat perched on her seat. The pair recently left the counter and went to a table for two as her new friend went to prepare the consequences for their little drinking game. Lumi tapped along to the melody of the band playing. She was trying to keep her mind off what was to come as she wanted to savor it all at the moment. Drinking games was not something she often partook in, not really since she left home. She had a knack for keeping a proper distance from all the others in the bars she'd frequent. Usually, she would only make friends with the bartender to watch over the shift. She saw them as a neutral party, with little skin in the game. They saw her as bait to attach more revenue, and someone to cool the stuffy and humid air often trapped within.

Though the girl had played her fair share of games, it was usually a test of how much you could out-drink the other. But often competing with Dwarves would make it so that she would hardly drink. This game was quite the first for her. So simple yet annoyingly complicated. She was not sure how much she wanted to share, nor was she sure how much she wanted to know. Although Lumi was absolutely no stranger to the harder drinks out there, there would also be no fun if she partook in that option alone. She could already picture the pout on her friend's face as the Demoness of all creatures was being the boring sort.

She inhaled deeply and held onto her breath, finally releasing it as a deep sigh as she made her resolve to play along. There was nothing to lose in such simple games, and no need to worry about what would come after. It was time for the lass to bond as girls do for a change.

When Ursala returned, Lumi flashed her a face of cheeky anticipation. Her eyes went straight for the small golden glasses. She was not privy to the drink of these lands, but what better time to learn than these festive times?

" Aye, how kind of ye lass. Can't say I prepared much for this day, but I'll give it
a full try for the experience I lack. Nooooow....hm.....What is your guilty pleasure?"
She figured it a decent question to start off, but not too simple it would bore her.

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Ursula 

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:22 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 200 | Ursu-Lace

“Hahaha, bold of you to assume I have but one~? Let's go for… Night's alone, cuddled under a blanket with a bottle of wine and a spicy novel~?” The brow of the black belle lifting as she found herself burdened not by a lack of available answers but rather by an abundance of them, Ursula wanted to tell the new woman in her life something interesting without going too deep into the details, and so she offered up a response which seemed to hint at her various interests and perhaps lack of restraint in certain areas as well, if she could read between the lines of course.

“Heeheehee, now let's see, nothing too hard to get out cherry started… What's your favourite kind of ice cream~?” The latter fact something which seemed to prompt her to want to ask something rather risqué in return but at the moment the dark dish rather unsure of just how far she could push the limits of this so far easy-going soul, instead she decided to dip into the kiddy pool before she dove headlong into far more stimulating forms of interest, and likely gave her a 'bye' when it came to the punishments therein. I mean, this hardly seemed a sensitive subject, right~?

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#4Lumikki 

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:22 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki nodded along as the woman’s answer. Feeling she could understand the sentiment quite well. ” Nothing quite like it, aye/ Though I don’t see the need to find any guilt within.” She wouldn’t question it much herself, or push further than need be. For all she knew, the lass was shy or tame. Much was yet to be said.

” Vanilla.” Lumikki answered. ” Oddly enough for how simple it is, its the sentiments of it that makes me love it so. Makes me think of me family and the simplicity of home. Or the Ice cream sundaes I steal from me Uncle from time to time.”

She scrunched her face now as she thought for a new question herself. Something still simple but a bit more tailored would do. Or at least that was where her line of thinking was as she tried to figure it out. ” How did ye discovered ya liked that particular drink of yers?”

161_576

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Ursula 

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:27 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 230 | Ursu-Lace

“Pretty simple really, I just tried a bunch until I settled on something that looks cool and I don't hate the taste of~? Check this out…” Not having the heart to tell one who seemed quite so innocent as this one that the guilt from her suggestion would depend upon the subject matter of her novel, instead the dark dish opted to focus on the question she was given as per the rules of their little game and shrugged it out as she described the rather mundane and perhaps slightly vain reason for the bourbon which she had ordered for her glass, the latter of which she demonstrated by lifting it to her lips with a pique of her brow and took a sip from it to taste that odd mix of wetness and the warmth of the substance within which clung to her throat.

“What's up with the accent you have~? I've been around a bit but haven't yet found that one…?” All too quickly afforded her own chance to make an enquiry after this and unable to resist the chance to get an explanation for the unusual dialect with which her new friend conveyed herself, Miss Wilke was in no way mocking as she did so but rather genuine curious about those odd turns of phrase given her inclination toward exploration, and hopeful that the query would offer her another signpost to find on her bucket list…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#6Lumikki 

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Empty Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:47 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki looked on like a kitten, curious and mouth slightly agape as her company would explain her drink of choice and demonstrate her enjoyment of it. She herself could down drink like it, and quite easily, but it was not in her preference to. It was always an interesting sight to share the company of one who would sip something of the alike so happily. Oddly bringing her a sense of joy to know that there were really those out there who could pleasantly enjoy everything.

She was so lost in her thought that the new inquiry took a while to pull her out. Lumikki blinked a bit before feeling all there and took another sip of her drink of choice, before proceeding to properly word her answer.” I said I’ve come from Iceberg, aye? A land we hold in common. But I’m sure ye’ve been met with how vast those lands could truly be. So perhaps ye come from the fringes or somewhere a tad more distant. As for I, I was born and raised in Fjallgard. If ye herd of it, its often called the Dwarven city as it resides the on top of a mountain many Dwarves live within. Their like would often visit to sell their wares and bring back things for their own. Me Pops was one said Dwarf. Save to say, as I’ve made this long winded enough. This so happens to be the usual dialect of me ilk. Simply how most of the city and me seven clans talk.”

She leans back into her chair as she rattled her brain. Thinking of questions worth mentioning could be hard when she lacks the prior knowledge needed to tease.” Who yer role model? To who do ye glance at when ya take yer steps?”

300_876

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Ursula 

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Empty Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:01 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 240 | Ursu-Lace

“Wow, dad never told me about a place like that? I might have to check it out…?” The vision of the violet vixen seeming to widen as her new friend explained the unusual emphasis she placed upon her phrases, nothing seemed to speak louder of the cultural variety which was her patriarch's homeland than finding someone from it who hailed from a part of it that Miss Wilke was unaware of, though given the explanation she was given was certainly intrigued. That and the idea that there might be further pocket-sized cuties like this one waiting for her there.

“Hard to say, really… A bunch of people really, in different ways? If I had to pick just one, I'd probably say my mother~? She was always really cool growing up, and I try to live up to her legacy…?” The fox seeming to frown however at the next question which Lumikki gave her however, in all honesty this was a topic which she would have to find her footing in, since she had never really considered the matter before. Able to think of plenty of things about people she emulated from her father and brothers to the bands she loved and those she had met who enjoyed them as well, in spite of this it was her matriarch she seemed to feel most strongly influenced the steps she took, and whom she hoped would be most proud of her if ever they got a chance to be reunited…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#8Lumikki 

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:22 pm

Lumikki

" Isn't that lovely. There really is a charm in following the grace of a mother. Me Nan and Mum alone shaped me tremendously as well. I wouldn't be half the woman I am now without 'em. Trying as fathers may be, they have other lessons they tell. Still, I do enjoy learning from those who lived and lived well. Their perspective can be invaluable when yer still building yer own."

Lumikki looked down on the untouched shot glasses, the gold was shimmering in the dancing lights. The bar had been noisy since her first step inside. the people of Stella had been pouring their passions into talk and song. All while feasting on their festive food and drink. She looked around to see the patrons of the bar and how they celebrated. Though she could hardly make out their words, she could always hear the spontaneous laughter erupting from all corners. Her eyes would trail along the dancing woman as she was dazzled by their moment and twirls. And as she watched her hand would purposely grab one of the shots before her and bring it up to her lips. She halted for a moment, less for hesitation and more because of curiosity. She took a sniff to get the gist before tossing it back. She swallowed it in one go and slammed the cup in a satisfied burst of energy.

" Do ye dance lass?"

241_1117

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#9Ursula 

Better the Devil You Know [Lumikki] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:40 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 200 | Ursu-Lace

“Haha, yeah, I can see they did a good job with the shaping from where I'm standing~?” Some influence of drink and the growing comfort that she had in the company of her new friend seeming to bring out the friskier side of the black belle, when Lumi mentioned how it had been those of her matriarchal line who had helped to with shaping her the sardonic siren couldn't help but smile and raise her brow, before looking over that combination of stoutness and stackedness with a smirk and admitting that she could certainly find things to enjoy about what she saw. I mean, even if it was just a silly compliment, it might make them both giggle, right?

“That depends, you asking~?” Not that she didn't mind this more diminutive delight taking a more assertive approach when they noticed folk nearby breaking into a little routine, while the skills of Miss Wilke were hardly the stuff to impress those in the ballroom she had been to enough celebrations in barns and festivals to know her way around the more typical steps, and so she slid from her seat at the question and held out her hand with a grin and a flash of excitement in her eye too…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum