Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Around the mountains [Yuurei | Open to 1 more person]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mysterious Merchant 

Around the mountains [Yuurei | Open to 1 more person] Empty Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:14 pm

Mysterious Merchant

Ahh, South Fiore... The weather was much warmer around this part of the country, and the merchant happened to be quite fond of it. But this time, his travels lead him not to the seaside city of Hargeon or the verdant greenery of Marigold, but rather Myras, a gray, almost dreary place when compared to the vibrance of the South.

"Welcome, welcome! I've seen you around here before hmm?", it took longer for people to notice his shop this time around, though he'd opened it in a less than expectable place in the city's lower district. One would think that people around these parts would have less funds available to spend on his wares, but the merchant thought differently. Everyone deserved the same chance to look at his shop, regardless of what their fellow mortals thought of it, "Come in, have a look at my catalogue and let me know when you've made your decision."

Yuurei is eligible for a 20% discount on the item of his choice.

#2Yuurei 

Around the mountains [Yuurei | Open to 1 more person] Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:00 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had been trying to figure out where the Mysterious Merchant had gone. He had been looking for the guy he had been buying from for quite some time and this time around the mysterious being had been missed by the Seraphim every time. Still, he had learned of rumors of where he could be next. It was the only reason that brought him here today. He had not been in Myras since he almost died a year or so ago. It was interesting how things had changed since then.

When he learned that the Mysterious Merchant was in the lower district of Myras he rushed his butt there. When he got there, he would got to the location of where he had been sent from the information he had gathered. When he got there, he would see the being and it would seem like he had slightly remembered him. That was good because he was here to buy anyways.

“I will be taking this item.” Yuurei said as he would grab the spear.

He would examine the weapon for a bit as he moved it around as he was getting a feel for the item that he would call his own. It was then it would attach itself to Yuurei. It was something he didn’t think he would see a weapon do before, but he was excited to know he had another thing that could be attached to him.

#3Da’ncha’see'i 

Around the mountains [Yuurei | Open to 1 more person] Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:03 am

Da’ncha’see'i
In the time that Da'ncha'see'i had been alive, he had heard tales. Stories and rumors of an unknown person; a mysterious merchant that had a wonder of items that far outscored anything that would normally be found in the world. Even beyond the most sacred and guard military vaults of guilds, countries, and even the most powerful of individuals. A question of if this person was real was one often started but always determined yes. The real question was if this person really was a person; the speed that they appeared and disappeared daunting to the mortal mind.

Never did Da'ncha'see'i think he would meet this person. Let alone have any money that could afford to buy, let alone look at anything. But on this sunny day in the lower district of Myras, he found himself blessed with luck. Such a gray and deary weary place and yet he found the merchant here! "AH...hello sir...", he timidly began as he poked his head in gazing about. Starting at looking at items before gazing at the catalogue, he found something that made him GULP but unable to turn away from taking to the merchant about...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum