Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Judith Karlinius 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:43 pm

Judith Karlinius
Eventually Judith's travels evened here in the closest thing to a city she found that was near her destination. Getting out of her Mana Car for a moment a stretching out. She had realized it had been a bit of a trap and being on the road driving long period of time. In some kind of revelation Judith did ponder to herself if she should have told some one she would be arriving here. But a part of the fun was merely showing up with out warning. It was just entirely her nature as a person.

At least over all known for her harmless nature Judith. But to the people of Rush Valley. She was just merely a mage who showed up in a Mana Car and parked. Pulling out a map she had collected on the drive over. It seemed she was looking at how far she had gotten.

Seemingly not much left to do. Maybe it was better to get a feel for what the this place was like at this time. Since she was in an area with various shops. It was some thing that was not uncommon to know and see, Just done a bit different considering the area they had space wise. It was interesting and see how it was done at the time.

#2Tamás Horvath 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:30 am

Tamás Horvath
He was in Rush Valley which was a rarity. But he didnt want to go to Orchidia, he was not in the mood. Nor did he want to stay in the guild. So Rush Valley was this middle ground for his mood. He wanted to see this place when it wasnt a mess and.... it was a decent and cozy like place. A bit dull for his eyes

There seemed to be nothing of value. He contemplated also returning that one book to Orchidias library. Only problem was he didnt have it on hand. He mentally facepalmed. Well, at least he has a week left before its due for a fee.

Just as he was contemplating on what to do, he saw something unexpected. There was a mana car, but that wasnt the unexpected part. It was who left the mana car. It was the Fairy Tails Guild Master Judith. Because he was digging into learning about guild masters, he knew who she was and she stuck out to him like a sore thumb. Like yes, he was jawdropped. Granted that good ol knightly helmet hid his surprised expression. Clearly, he had questions for her.
So he walked over to her and greeted her
"Greetings, Guild Master. What brings you here?" he asked referring to her formal title since despite knowing her name via reputation, he wasnt on a first name basis with her now, was he

#3Yuurei 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:26 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had known anybody that would make their way to the North. The people in his region would immediately relay the information throughout many people, and it would eventually get back to him. He was the warden of the North, and he knew that Erebus had made his way to the North but was helping the people in Orchidia. It was why he didn’t bother him as he was on a quest with Alexandre. Still, now that he was here, he couldn’t leave until he met with Yuurei.

Still, that wasn’t of importance right now. There was a new person that had appeared within the North. This person was of importance and not because of their reputation. No, it was more because of what guild they had represented and who they were a leader to. Judith had appeared in the North, he wasn’t sure why, but he assumed it had to do with the meeting with Esperia.

Yuurei had gotten access through it due to Brone’s memories. It was not something he had been willing to give up; no, Yuurei had to beat him up for this and take the memory of that event due to his memory key. He figured this was the reason why she was here. It was possible that she wanted to gain clarification on what happened. It didn’t matter because from his point of view, he could tell that Judith had believed in Esperia’s words, not that Yuurei knew what Esperia said, but he did hear Judith apologize as if they were in the wrong.

Still, he had known where Judith was located; she would be in Rush Valley. The woman who could never age would be in the busiest place in Sieghart Mountains. Renji would be on his shoulder as the two had made their way to Rush Valley immediately. Their form of transformation was the use of his Skeleton.

When he got there, he would end up on a rooftop as he figured that would be the best way to find Judith. Of course, it wouldn’t take long for him to see the armored titan within the area; Tamas was there, and it would seem like he was greeting someone. When Yuurei had gone to look he would laugh to see who it was.

“It seems like Tamas found her first.” He said as he couldn’t believe it.

Renji and Migi would hear this and they would just look at Yuurei before looking at Tamas with Judith. He would move toward them from the ledge, and he would sit down on the closest one. It was then he would look over to Judith and Tamas.

“Interesting question, Tamas. I do wonder what brings Judith, the guild master of Fairy Tail, master of Kaito, here out in the North.” He said as if he didn’t know.
He would smile at her as she was a beauty indeed, and he was in hidden form because there was no need to intimidate anybody.

“I assume it’s because Esperia came to see you? Not sure what she was saying to you, but your answers were a bit interesting.” He said to her as he didn’t want to go into what she said right away.

#4Judith Karlinius 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:20 am

Judith Karlinius
It was nice to be addressed that way but Judith was fairly most casual of a guild master compared to most people who might be the title. Even then Judith was also still far more humble to start with where formalities that where of high ranking where never her taste."Even if I am called guild master, guild mother or in some cases fairy mother. it is not required to call me that at all."Judith said with a bit of a smile on her face. Even then she was not here for anything super formal, If she was she would have told some one well in advance."I am not here for anything too serious where titles are needed." But Judith was just as she was merely being herself.

Being her husband was one who made armour and took care of it. Judith did look over the armour that Tamas wore. It reminded her of the state of how one of her sons use to carry himself rusted and worn."You can refuse the offer if you wish good knight, However I must ask...do you require the means to clean and polish your armour? They are supplies I have at home since my husband is a blacksmith."Judith's offer was serious she was even looking at him with a content and motherly smile while she had offered.

Judith compared to the knightly Tamas was an odd site Judith was five foot 4 inches tall and seemed almost the size of a child compared to Tamas. But she would bring her attention to Yuurei since he was here. Where he assumed why she was here. When oddly enough it might not be what he thought it was."No, I am here for an entirely differently reason that has nothing to do with that."Judith also was over all a pretty private person so even if she was will to have a conversation about it. Unless one was in the situation to start with, she would not talk about it around them."However if you really wish to talk about that matter, We can later."However the fact he knew would not be reflected in Judith's face or body language but it was something that made her almost feel slightly distrusting of him at this moment, Only because it showed they where learning and digging into things.

So she would reveal why she was here."I am here to meet the people where as I don't travel often, You and your guild seem to have the favour of Kaito, So I am here to see how he is too."Part of her was also to take a drive in her mana car and try it out."I also was seeing how far I could drive in my mana car and get out of Magnolia for a small amount of time."Then she looked around for a few moments not walking yet to see what is in front of her.

Then look at them both seeing what they would going to do."I don't assume this is an interrogation? after all I am curious what tea I can bring home, Maybe even what spices i can find."If anything Judith was still being the cook of the guild she was use too and finding interesting things to being back to the guild. But saving any things more major and personal for over time. Most likely because she only just met Tamas and Yuurei. The only one who could get right away answers from Judith was Kaito and he was not here currently.

But she would ask about him later. After all Judith had made far less guild related matter on her mind."What kind of drinks does this place carry? Beers and ale? Wines and spirits? A little bit of everything?"Thus Tamas and Yuurei's time with Judith had started.

#5Tamás Horvath 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:35 am

Tamás Horvath
She said that there was no such thing for titles and formalities. But thats the way he was. Overly formal "Forgive me. My apologies. It is a force of habbit, I would say. But I was hoping since you are here that you may part some of your wisdom with me. If you have the time" it was the most complex way of saying 'i want to learn something from you'. Sure, he had Yuurei. But dont put all your eggs in one basket. He wanted to hear everyones knowledge and experience. To grow and be better. To get differing perspectives, choices and such.

She asked him about his armour and he replied "You are kind, but. Do not worry. I have the means to fix my armour and weapons. It is that I just like to make the most use out of it before I do."
As he was going to ask her something he really wanted, thats when Yuurei would show up. His head would slowly turn to the seraph. It seems the two had some history. But all he could think was "Who the fuck is Kaito? Why is that a title? Why does that warrant a title? Master of Kaito?"
He looked from Yuurei and turned his head slowly back to Judith. He wanted to analyze the situation with the limited context he had. He did take a few steps back from Judith when she asked if it was an interrogation, as he didnt want to make her feel that way so she would retreat.

That seemed to have done it as she seemed more relaxed with her next question of drinks
"I personally drink beer, ale and mead." and then as he says the next sentence he'd point at the direction "In the tavern"

#6Yuurei 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:07 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at her because it would seem like she didn’t mind talking about it, but just not now. He was fine with that, and he would brush his hair back. He heard her reason for venturing in the North, and he would nod as if he was fine with that. It would seem like she wanted to see why Kaito was fond of Paradise Dawn and he would nod. He would shake his head at the words of being interrogated. He wouldn’t do such a thing to a beautiful woman, especially the guild master of Kaito. It was then she would ask a few questions about drinking products and spices. He would take this all in as he looked at Tamas as they looked confused about the situation that was happening right now.

“I’m glad you told me your reason for being here Judith. I wouldn’t interrogate you, there is no need for that. I only ask your intentions because you’re not from around here, and I was curious to see if you were here for business or pleasure.” He smiled at her as he bowed slightly and looked at her.

“My apologize if I made you feel like I was interrogating you.” He said as he would soon stand straight.

He would hear Tamas speak about what he enjoyed and Yuurei smiled because he did enjoy the ale that was served in Rush Valley.

“Rush Valley is known for the minerals, and ores that can be found within the caves in the mountain. They are rare ores and minerals that can only be found here. If you want I can take you to see Mr. Cliff, an old client of mine when I was doing quest within the North all the time.” He said to Judith.

“As for drinks, as Tamas mentioned, the ale served in Rush Valley is second to none, but I’m starting to think it was because of Brone. As for the matter with you and Esperia we can talk about it later, you can even ask me how I know, I won’t hide anything from you.” He said to Judith as he would look at her.

People around them would walk around, they were glad to see Yuurei but saw that he was having a conversation with someone who wasn’t from the North.

“So, if you want I can be your tour guide, or if you want I can leave and let Tamas show you around.” He said with a friendly smile to see what she would say.

Yuurei would never need to interrogate the mother of Fairies because he wanted he could just render her unconscious and take the memory he wanted from her even though he would never do such a thing, at least not to Judith.

#7Judith Karlinius 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm

Judith Karlinius
To Judith over all it seemed there was some thing that was going to strange case for her to be in. With between the two people with her now Judith still seemed now at least some what unsure entirely how to feel over all about the introduction at hand. But things would be some what normal for now. Judith was not some horrible villainous planner working on a scheme to ruin nations or end the world she was here for just harmless things. Only guilty thing she could be charged with here is if she was being too motherly to some one."If you wish to speak to me alone, I can make the time for it. You can consider it a personal promise form me."Judith said with a strong warm and motherly smile on her face. If anything she was a woman of honesty who could make time for people when they ask it even if she had other plans at the time.

About the armour however. Judith would suggest."Some one who has family to tend to make and wear armour for long periods of time, i am ask for items that might be able to make it last longer as well rather then just having it run it's course sooner." But it seemed Judith would not push it too hard on him if anything it seemed to just be a normal friendly and harmless offer it would not be push on him much more."Kaito is one of few known fairy tail members who are always on the road, Thus sometimes either I come find him or he returns to the guild so i can make sure he is okay and doesn't need anything."It was a good summary. Being good to check on people but not push too hard.

But so far it seemed the things they had where fairly in line to what they had back in Magnolia."Well that is about in line to what I have at back Fairy Tail, I was hoping to still find something interesting to bring back to the guild."But alas she also knew she would not know for sure unless she actually went shopping. So Judith merely settled on doing that with out a second thought. After all just because it sound all like what she had doesn't mean there was not anything that could still be what she was looking for.

As for the offer of being guided."Why not both of you? seems like it would be better anyway, Unless you assume some one is gonna take the mana car."Thus she waited to see if they where both good with that.

#8Tamás Horvath 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:30 am

Tamás Horvath
It seemed any tense air was cleared. Yuurei merely wished to know if she was here for business or pleasure. And it seems the reason was pleasure. Considering the situation was difused, he didnt feel the need to just blurt out his goals to divert away attention. Though perhaps he can, in a less bombastic way and in a more appropriate timing.

His guild master would say how Rush Valley is known for the minerals, and ores that can be found within the caves in the mountain. They are rare ores and minerals that can only be found here. It was something Tamas didnt know either, but it was good to know.

The Esperia topic briefly popped up again. But only briefly. He offered to be her tour guide or if she was uneasy, she could let Tamas only be the tour guide. Tamas would pipe in "Disclaimer, I am not as knowledgable about the north as the Guild Master here. I am from West Fiore more and know of its history and traits more. I have bare bones knowledge of Rush Valley" he never paid attention to this place nor does he care about it. Yuurei being the guardian of the north would be more befitting to show her his home region.

To that the Fairy Mother would say why not both of them guide her. Tamas shrugged and looked at Yuurei to see if he was ok with it. Granated, Tamas knew he'd take a more passive role in that tour, as the North was Yuurei's domain more so than his.

#9Lumikki 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:28 am

Lumikki

Lumikki was flying above Rush Valley in her raven form on her way to head toward Orchidia. Where her favorite restaurant resided. It’s also been awhile since she visited her friend Carla. As she hovered the skies a mana car caught her keen eye, but what really caught her attention was Tamas and Yuurei down below. She knew they would quest time to time because Tamas wanted to learn how to be a guild master. Shadowing our own so that he could pick up on the work. This was not out of place as far as she was concerned, but the women was a curious one. She’s never seen her before. And so Lumi became very curious, perching on a nearby roof to observe before she disturb something of importance. Though she enjoyed playing her tricks, she understood there’s a time and a place.

Her world eye gave her and idea of the woman, and the rest was confirmed by her guild mates. It seems we were entertaining another master from else where. And that of Kaito of all people. This pleased Lumi greatly to peer more into his life since he was always there and gone. She only knew him from the gist of Brone’s stories and her slight encounters. He seemed fine enough a man and so she could assume he’d reside from a fine enough guild. Fairytail was one known from many parts, even in her far off to the side city of Fjallgard.

Lumikki didn’t often feel flustered in the presence of others. But two guild masters in one spot felt quite odd to join. Tamas being there cut a lot of her tension away and her curiosity to meet the woman propelled her forward. One day she would hope to travel to Magnolia herself and when that day comes she would hope to have friends to visit as she passed by.

Lumikki rustled her feathers. Trying to shake off her nerves. She glided down to the shoulder of Tamas and perched on him. His armor proper protection to her talons.  ”I’d hate to be a bother but I’d love to join.” She hopped to the ground and shifted forms. A flourish of feathers smothering the raven until it expanded and revealed the Daemon in her proper form. The plumage dispersing and dissipating once their function was done. She wore a simple dark blue dress with stars and a slit running up her left thigh. Her lilac locks in two braids and raven feathers adorned her hair. Lumikki didn’t want to change just as she entered as she wanted to make her presence known before she did. She didn’t want to surprise the guild master of Fairytail all that much and being a raven tend to do that. .

As a women Lumi would bow slightly toward her. Being raised to pay her proper respects and refusing to be an embarrassment to all attached to her. ”I’m Lumikki Omena of the Paradise Dawn” The tattoo of the guild showing clearly on her thigh. ”I couldn’t pass on meeting ye Guild Master of Fairytail. I’ve only heard of your of kindness and patience.”

#10Yuurei 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:55 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her and he would nod. He understood and he was fine with them talking privately after this was over.

“I’m fine with that. No need to worry about it. We will have time for that after you’ve been shown around.” He said this as he kept his smile on his face.

The young man was always kind to those who deserved it. He didn’t see anything wrong with Judith to deserve any other kind of treatment. He could see that she didn’t have any problems with him at the moment.

He would hear her words about armor, and then Kaito; he would smile as he was glad to hear she was looking for Kaito. He did know, that Kaito would be upset with the information of the event that took place in East Fiore not too long ago. His friend was a very easy person to hurt, emotionally and Yuurei knew that all too well.

“I mean I’m also a blacksmith that comes from a family of Joyan blacksmiths. So we have something in common there. As for sorry for always taking up his time. He’s kind of one of the two links I have of my late best friend.” He said to Judith.

She would have accepted their offer and asked them that they both escort her. He was fine with that as Yuurei enjoyed playing host.

“Alright then, right this way.” Still, before he could make a move, Lumikki would show up.

It would seem like she was in her raven form first, before turning back into herself. It would seem like she wanted to join.

“Sure the more the merrier. Are you okay with that?” He asked.

Whether she mind or not, Yuurei would start guiding them to Mr. Cliff’s shop. He was sure she would be pleased to see what he had in that shop. He would move through the streets as the people around them were in awe to see two guild masters together. They would, however, wave at Yuurei the first chance they got, and if he saw it, he would wave back at them.

“Seems like you’re quite the celebrity, Judith. Sorry for the rude introduction. My name is Yuurei Starlight, Warden of the North, and Guild Master of Paradise Dawn.” He said to her as he knew she knew who he was just like he did with her.

The thing was, this was still their first-time meeting.

“How is it going in Magnolia? I have been there in months, maybe a year.” He said to her as they were walking.

#11Judith Karlinius 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:00 pm

Judith Karlinius
Over all Judith did not seemed to mind, in the end it is because Judith over all was able to handle large groups of people better then most people. But she would have to slightly tease Tamas about not knowing much."Well my possible dear friend, You have some skill to work on. As I tell all of my members take your time. Don't rush yourself we all learn at our own pace."Some what Judith was not trying to manage people but still seemed to already be giving advice in the end. It was simple advice and over all Judith still seemed to not be trying to lead anyone. Merely giving her input about things on her mind at this time.

Judith was not fully in depth to backsmithing compared to most people only what her husband had tried to show her."I do assume it is a bit different, compared to Fiorian smithing. Joya related things I only know how to make is some of the food."That might not be shocking she knew more cooking related things compared to the that section of work. It was just how things lined up with Judith and how things go for her.

As for the next person to join Judith seemed over all fine with it. She had nothing to fear after all."Well, I know it isn't common for most people here to see me. After all I roam around Magnolia a fair amount when I am not busy with Fairy Tail."That would not be over all shocking to hear from Judith. Magnolia was her main base of operations so commonly she would doing things around here.

But during Lumikki's bow while she merely smiled. Judith was going to just be how she was. During the end part of her bow. Judith over all how she was bold enough to right away hug Lumikki as a mother would lovingly greet any of her children."Anyone is welcome to meet me when they need too, I am not here to hurt anyone after all."She did know she might have needed to wait until she learned some one was okay with being hugged, But Judith given her odd nature often just did these things.

Was it just kindness and patience she was known for? Or was that only form one person, Here say was an interesting thing to think about at times, How or why a person did the things they did were always interesting."Kindness and patience is at times needed for leading Fairy Tail. There is a few other things as well but the two key traits is that."Judith wanted to be known for that as well as a few more things while being the the guild master of Fairy Tail. Even here she wanted to show that you would be welcome by Fairy Tail members when you met them. Or at least by her.

She would let go of whom she hugged shortly after."Magnolia is fairly calm and quite as of late, I do not get a lot of troubles at least from what i know as of late. I don't assume it will be that way forever."It was logical to assume that peace was not forever something would always end up happening.

But Judith would also use this as a chance to do a few other things."But speaking of Fairy tail related matters. I know you rely on him and it does not bother me. But before I go seeking him out. How is Kaito?"Judith mentioned because she could learn a lot from people who her members consider friends. Thus it lead in to that question about him. Most likely she would search him out later.

Then Judith over all had a offer for any guild member but was going to invite people from the top to start."Also consider this a personal invitation for anyone of Paradise Dawn, That happen to travel through Magnolia to come by Fairy Tail if they need a place to sleep, eat or drink. Consider it a personal offer from me."Judith said because she wanted everyone not to be scared of Fairy Tail she was here to get guilds to work together not merely just watch from the side lines.

#12Tamás Horvath 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:45 am

Tamás Horvath
If there was a joke that flew over his head, it would be Judiths little tease. It flew over his head as if it was a bird that perched on his shoulder. Oh wait, that was bird Lumikki. He patted her head gently and smiled behind his helm as he was glad to see her.

Although as Lumikki expressed her desire to join them. It wouldnt be long before she would change her form to be more humanoid and less bird like. She introduced herself rather politely to the foreign guild master and he nodded.
It was then that he noticed that he never got to introduce himself to the guild master of the fairy tail guild. But that is because he never expected two guild mates to join here and make it a group thing. Truthfully, he hoped for a private conversation. And now was not the time sadly. He can introduce himself another time.

Meanwhile Yuurei spoke how he seemed to have things in common with the fairy mother. Anywho Yuurei started a tour and he eventually also formally introduced himself. Tamas was mostly silent and followed them all quietly in a way acting protective as a guard.
As she was then asked whats it like in Magnolia, Judith would answer. All fine and dandy peaceful. She then asked how is Kaito? Tamas merely looked at whoever talked. He personally had nothing to say, as he had nothing substantial to add to a conversation.
Though the interesting thing that was said that she invited them to come over to Magnolia to Fairy Tail to sleep, drink, feast or whatever.
He merely nodded.

#13Lumikki 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:43 am

Lumikki

The Guild Master's embrace first took Lumikki aback, though it didn't bother her at all. The warmth of the Fairy Mother was a pleasant one and it filled Lumi with peace and calm. She never met another power like Yuurei before, her time as a guild member was still fairly new. Still, she was entranced to meet another. She wonders if many of them appear with such a presence as those two seem to have.

When the time for the embrace ended, the group followed Yuurie. The warden of the North served as the best guild and it would do Lumi favors to see the places he could show. She spent most of her time in Orchidia, not in Rush Valley and so a lot of places were new to her. Though even if they had found the Fairy Mother in Orchidia, Lumi didn't think that she would have a place worth showing her.

She held on to the side of a stray hanging from Tamas's armor, not giving it much thought at all. Holding on to him just kept her grounded in the moment of walking and looking around since this was not an experience she was used to. She would listen to the Guild Masters talking, nodding as long as they spoke, and looking around her surroundings. When the Fairy Mother made mention of Fairytail being like another home, Lumi perched up hyper. "Aye, so very kind of ye. I had always wanted to travel that direction and now I'll be sure to visit. It'll be the highlight of my travels."

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#14Yuurei 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:00 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear how Magnolia was and that was good. He didn’t see anything wrong when he visited and did the quests that were on board there. He nodded as he always knew that peace was not something that lasted forever, but he would hope to be able to have it for a long time. He was going to comment on what she had said about peace, but then she spoke about Kaito. He would rub his chin when he heard that because he knew he was doing fine. The man had issues, but they were something that he had dealt with on his own.

The Seraphim would smile when she offered anybody from his guild a place to sleep and eat whenever they were in Magnolia. He would nod as he would hear this as he was happy to hear that.

“Thank you for offering them a place to stay when they are there. I was in Fairy Tail once. It was to help get rid of a few people trying to bomb the guild and sabotage an event that was happening there.” he said to Judith.

“Time of peace is something I wish could last a long time. The only thing I could hope for is when peace is over, we can end whatever stopped peace from happening quickly.” He said to her as he would move on to the next subject.

“As for Kaito, he’s fine; he was going through some stuff because Revy got sick, but she’s better now. Then we bumped into a robot that threw a child and we had to take care of the robot. We were able to take it back to Talaz Lagaar though, so that was a good thing. That is where we bumped into Esperia who attacked us. I’ve been trying to help Kaito with his curse, but the man definitely doesn’t like when people help him. Which is why I just stay nearby and I’m always there to help even without him asking.” He said to her as they were approaching Mr. Cliff’s shop.

Yuurei would open the door and Mr. Cliff would look over to see who entered the place. It was then he would smile at Yuurei. He would run to him as he was glad to see him.

“Hello there, Yuurei. I’m glad to see you; haven’t been the same since you stopped taking on a quest. What can I do for you today?” He asked him.

Yuurei would look at him and then he would look at Judith.

“If you can, could you help her get things that she can only find in the North? And be generous, she’s a guest of mine.” He said to him.

#15Judith Karlinius 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:28 pm

Judith Karlinius
Maybe these things where the insight Judith was hoping to hear of later, Every problem had two sides each their own story. What she heard was something she had hoped to have heard later, However she did not mind hearing of it now. Judith would hold on to that piece of information for later when it was a subject of conversation."Travelling and work is always a hard thing, One less thing to think about helps focus that."Judith over all did start unintentionally show off how she worked as a leader, it was through needs being met and advice.

When mentioning that event, Judith seemed to be thinking of how long a go that was. It was something she normally recall. At this time it was most likely because she had various other things. For now she could say thank you for helping there as well."Forgive me for not being able to thank you for your help at the that time."Judith might have to go when she had a chance do some time reserve to spark her memory, since it seemed something for the moment she did not remember it.

For the moment, Judith was still thinking about how many she had been in the east too long and she needed to go out and about a bit more."I do realize over all, true peace any never be achieved we can just be blessed for the moment the peaceful lapses of time we have for it currently."It was fate that people chose conflict and chaos, in some manner the world would always be chaos and conflict for it was just common place at times. Some one was going to be unhappy and depending on who it would be taken out on other people, Or human greed took over a person. There was many things that caused problems.

But Yuurei merely showed why Judith often sought out Kaito or often had him return to Fairy Tail to visit. These things where at times important the connections and bonds towards people even if being okay now, when risked severed can spiral a person in the depth hard to come back from."I see it is not just I who has trouble giving him help."Judith did know it seemed like she was kind of absence in many manners she also had Kaito in some manner often try to refuse her help. Still however that matter with Esperia will be a thing she would need to hear all side of later.

But over all it seemed there was no other worries."If that wish isn't too much trouble anyway...I am aware it can be a pain at times."Judith knew how gathering and delivering things goes a bit of a pain at times.

#16Tamás Horvath 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:04 am

Tamás Horvath
Tamas walked and followed Yuurei's tour. He accompanied the 2 guild masters as they conversed about subjects he was not privy to. So he focused his attention briefly on Lumikki to see how she was holding up during all of this.
He didnt really speak as he was not spoken to. Usually in these social situations, his mind would just revert on discipline. Be alert, speak when spoken to, do your duty, etc etc. His mentality switched to him to act moreso as a guard rather then part of the group. Despite the fact that he was in company of 2 guild masters, ie 2 very powerful people. He just thought how he had to work hard to match that. More so to match be at a guild masters level. If he was to lead, he needed to be strong to protect his region, which was the West.

While he knew that in the past there were Infinity Wolves, Penubrial Guard, Pheonix Feather and so on and so forth. The matter of fact was that now only Eternal Nightmare remains in Oak. And as far as he knew, no guild went to settle at Baska. It was perfect for him. He can now protect the West as Yuurei does now to the North. The West, a region of Fiore that in his eyes and experience is neglected. He needed to work hard. And while he had 2 guild masters here. He considered everything work and practice. He'd merely quietly follow the group along

#17Lumikki 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:36 am

Lumikki

Lumikki took note to all the shops and places the group had passed. She never actually explored here as she often flew straight for Orchidia and the place has changed much since the damage and destruction from Chaos Eclipse. She was charmed at how well they were able to build since she had seen the place last.

Every once and a while she would peel up at Tamas as he appeared quite on high alert. To which Lumi could not understand especially with the company they had. ”Are ye good mate. Do the two here have ye star-struct. Yer as stiff as the armor ye wear and I confused ya for a metal golem threeee times. I know ye ain’t the talker but this is odd even for ye.” she said this as hushed as she could as she walked beside him. Attempting to lean in as she spot as to make it easier for him to know what she says. The height gap always makes communication hard, her attempt to whisper wouldn’t make it better. She just didn’t want to embarrass him before the Guild Master of FairyTail. If it was just the Angel, he would be fair game. But a las she was trying to behave. Especially after that pleasant offer, she could not bare to make the Fairy Mother regret it.

As they continued to walk to would poke and tap on Tamas’ armor as to annoy him best she could. Anything to get a better reaction than the one she had now with the automaton she has now.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#18Yuurei 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:39 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words; there were moments of him smiling as he didn’t need her apology as he was happy to help. The reaction to what he had said about the battle with the robot was something he did notice. He figured he could always allow her to probe his mind. That was something he did not mind doing. He had a key for that and he wouldn’t mind it at all.

For the time being he would look over to Mr. Cliff as the man would look at the woman and then at Yuurei again.

“I will go bring some of the rare ores and minerals I have in the back. Yuurei can confirmed if they are indeed that rarity.” He said to them as he would move to the back real quick.

Yuurei would look at Judith and he would stretch his arms into the air.

“Yeah it isn’t just you, but Kaito is in good hands so no need to worry. He has the strongest of the North close by and around him.” He said to Judith.

“If you want to know the true events that happened within that event with the robot, I can always let you see it. I have this key that allows you to see what I experienced on that day.” He said to Judith as he pulled out a key to show her.

When he did that, Mr. Cliff would come back out with a bunch of stuff as he walked over to Judith.

“These are things you can only find in the North. Are these to your liking? Do you want me to package up anything for you or do you want me to deliver it to your estate?” He asked Judith wondering what she would say.

Yuurei would look at the two of them and he would see that Lumikki was close to Tamas. Did they get even closer than before He thought to himself as he looked back at Judith and Mr. Cliff.

#19Judith Karlinius 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:43 am

Judith Karlinius
Would this be a strange twist for her to do. She did not seemed interested in forcing things to reveal the in the way that would give so many answer After all it would have been simple. But Judith as always did things a bit differently and oddly.But also being it was almost a strange feeling to have it feel like it needed to be brought up so much when she was here for other reason at the time."I will have use for them, I am sure my husband would enjoy some new ore to play with."Over all happy with what was offered. Then again Judith could have been offered nothing and she would have been fine too.

His guild members where also still over all pretty interesting to her, one was lively and one now was as quiet as his son whenever you found him ou in the wood by himself."Maybe he is just nervous."Judith would give him some benefit of the doubt. One isn't use to large groups of people much like she could be or maybe it was entirely just who the people where.

But while she had a moment side from what was offered to her already she pulled a list out of her robe and looked over a few things. Then merely mentioned a few things she could get while they were talking mining and smithing based things."I am looking for a high quality smithing hammer, Some iron and steel ores as well, But that is about it." Then she left it at that. Digging into her pockets Judith left Mr.Cliff a fairly large bag of jewel. Even if she had a feeling it was not needed only because she felt still in some manner people did need to be paid for their work."I will drive all back home in my mana car and come for it all later."She had other things she wanted to see. So she would come back for them later no need to go a way she was already going to go.

If she wanted to know the truth was a good question but Judith had a simple answer to that."There is two sides to every story, In some manner i do eventually wish to learned both side."Where was the strange part that was going to be added in. Well it was this."But you do not need to use any magic, I have no doubts to what you would tell me unless given reason to."In Judith's mind Yuurei's story made sense and was logical, She was not given a reason to doubt him at this time thus how it was currently. Details would be more in depth later as she figured they would be.

#20Tamás Horvath 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:12 am

Tamás Horvath
He looked at her as she spoke to him and tapped at him to get a reaction. "I am alright. Do not worry about me. It is just I really have nothing to contribute to the conversation right now. Besides I do not wish to intrude on the Guild Masters tour and his conversation about a Kaito and other seemingly important things"

It was less that he was star struck, but more like he wished to learn from Judith later when the two were alone. Besides Yuurei was giving a tour to her and showing her things that he didnt want to interrupt his flow. Other then that the guild master mentioned Esperia and Kaito, and Talaz Lagaar, a child and a robot as well as sharing information between both sides and such.
Along with the Fairy Mothers offer of an invitation to Magnolia, he really had no reason to speak. Like nothing he says was as important as anything Yuurei would say. And he wasnt really the type that can think of witty and fun banter like Lumikki, so he just went to make himself useful the best way he can. By being alert and letting the two guild masters relax and enjoy eachothers presence.
But he understood where Lumikki came from, he enjoyed her presence and even her constant poking.

#21Lumikki 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:31 am

Lumikki

Lumikki listened in to the Guild Masters layered conversation. It was a lot of things happening all at once and she was wondering if the two of them were only getting in the way of the chat. Would things be any easier if they were gone for a bit.

Lumikki looked around to the stores nearby trying to see if there was anything she could step to. Move away and pull Tamas with her so they could make their peace proper. She knew very little about Robots as she only learned about them and the new assignment she gets from time to time to heal the sick or protect the Fabricator has been somewhat filling in the gaps, yet there was still more to know. Maybe she'll have to ask Yuurei what he meant about him and Kaito with a robot later. Not sure if it was her place to know since he was not quite open about it in this moment.

She signed from her ignorance and annoyance. Contemplating if staying would only benefit her more in learning about things she should keep her mind on.

"Agreed..." was all Lumikki could utter. Wishing this was as fun as she'd hope it would be when she invited herself in. At least she met a new Guild Master.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#22Yuurei 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:52 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would just watch everything unfold. It would seem like the Fairy Tail Guild master had made some personal orders for herself and would pick it up later, and then she had declined the use of his memory key. He would rub the back of his head as understood there were two sides to a story, but this key would show her everything that had happened from his perspective. It would be the best way to learn everything and make sure that nothing got lost through he said she said.

“I understand that, but it would be easier if you saw it for yourself, honestly.” He said with a smile on his face.

Mr. Cliff wasn’t sure what they were talking about and he would walk away. He would make sure that he got everything that she said and he would make sure to have everything ready for her when she came back to him.

Yuurei would look at Tamas and Lumikki as he had a smile on his face. He was happy that they were here and he figured he would ask one of them if they wanted to do something or if they knew a place they wanted to show Judith. He knew Lumikki had said she hadn’t really traveled in Rush Valley, but he wasn’t sure of Tamas.

“Any places you want to show Judith? Or is there any kind of thing you guys want to do?” He asked wondering what would happen next.

#23Judith Karlinius 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:25 pm

Judith Karlinius
In some manner, Judith's belief in his honesty while she figured would be good enough to set it aside for now. But it seemed like honestly this was no longer going to be the thing they where going to talk about later. Seemingly wanting to solve it now.

This left Judith uncomfortably internally, She had to ponder if it was really important to do this now. In some manner her own conclusions already being done she figured this was a simple thing that would have just be better left for later. But suppose all Guild Master did things different."Very well, If you insist I will comply and not make much issue of it."Judith was here to make things more friendly between the guild make things over all friendly so people could feel comfortable visiting the east as well.

So this was just how things needed to be done. So when they got this done quickly Judith could focus back on the other things."I merely was just wanting to keep this matter a myself and everyone else who was in the situation matter."She disliked dragging people into these matters so to say. the two did not know nor where at risk with this problem. Judith also was a woman of many secret and dealt with things in an odd manners.

She just wanted to just learn about everyone here and deal with the rest later. But suppose nothing went as plan. When they would complete that matter she would move on to wanting to know more of the group."I am curious, as I normally ask my guild member when i meet them the first time, What are your favourite things to eat?"Basic question but these things in some manner where important to know at times.

#24Tamás Horvath 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:50 am

Tamás Horvath
He did pull in Lumikki closer to him with his hand, in a sort of half hug way as they walked. He did enjoy her presence and he felt bad that he potentially saddened her. He just felt it wasnt his place to interrupt Yuurei who had important things to do with a fellow guild master. In a way, both he and Lumikki thought this would go a different route.

He'd notice Yuurei would look at them and smiled
"At least someone was having fun" he thought to himself
Yuurei would ask him if he wished to show anything to Judith
"I am not familiar with this place as I only ever truly visited during the Chaos Eclipse attack when it was in ruins. Otherwise when it got rebuilt, I would just pass it by. I personally prefer Orchidia as a town" he'd speak. He would just travel through Rush Valley. Orchidia seemed like a superior town, having more to offer.
In regards to the other question, he'd merely look at Lumikki and let her decide on that one

He then looked at the Fairy Tails Guild Master as she asked a question. He was not sure who she asked so he merely asked
"Excuse me. Who is this question directed at?"

#25Lumikki 

The Rush of a Busy Valley.(Social/Open) Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:54 am

Lumikki

Lumikki looked all of them over realizing that they were all at a loss. She'd figure she'd take it all from here to help the day turn around. She walked over to the Guild Masters no longer anxious or reluctant.

"Trygve!" A raven, soon after the girls call perched her shoulder. "Yes my Lumi?" Lumi caressed his head and looked out for all the ravens that have been perching nearby to flock close to her.

"Go out and ask the ravens around here to tell me the restaurants that are most popular. I want ye ta lead us for the best choice." He bobbed his head as she spoke gleefully, happy that she was trusting him with such a task. He flew off quickly to make his rounds and pester the ravens for Lumikki's sake.

She looked toward the Guild Masters from there. "Really now ye Heartless Angel. I really did figure ye'd offer the lady something ta eat before ye show off yer wares. For a bit there I was flustered to step in as I felt a bother. Now I'm wondering if ye'd ever consider feeding her at all. Fairy Mother drove the way up, sure she's tired for it" Lumikki rolled her eyes his way and looked over to Judith from there. She gave the woman another courteous bow.

"I'm sorry, I am. Ye were kind enough ta offer me a home but me Guild Master didn't think ta offer ye a meal. He's very gung-ho ain't he. Its entertaining most times thought. For the matter he's trying to settle." She swiped her hand through her shadow pulling out a veil as she did and held it over to Judith. Her hand appearing as if it was fading away. "The matter ye discussing I'm sure prefers shadows and I got 'em if ya need 'em. If ye feel ya'd rather be out of sight, I'd be happy to appease it. I rather yer comfort in the matter since we are a ways from the guild and," she looked over back to Yuurei, "I don't feel a proper place was considered.

Trygve darted back to Lumi, wings flapping haphazardly from his excitement. "The word is my Freyja that there is a place not to far from here that gets a lot of people. Their specialty is Northern Fiore tradition dishes." Lumikki mulled it over, sounds like a good place for a trip like this. Might as well feed the lass in the meals common here.

"Lead love."

Trygve maneuvered his way around. Heading for the location he promised. Lumikki looked back over to the party. "If ye don't mind. Follow me, doves. Lets get ourselves a proper meal and show the Lady a proper time."

The group would humor the lass to follow. Turning the streets a few times until they reached their destination. She yanked down Tamas at some point in the walk. Pulling him in to whisper properly in his ear. "Tamas love, I'ma need ye to be more pro active in these things. I want some agency. It's yer dream to be a Guild Master like 'em so ye'll have to learn the ebbs and flows of entertaining yer guess showing 'em around." She released him and patted him as a gesture of "it'll be ok".

Trygve perched on a building, a sign just above reading "Cibo per la Vita". Lumikki took the lead and entered first, walking over to the Hostess of the place. The lady looked at Lumikki with a tinge of annoyance and disregard. Almost considered not hearing the girl out. "Greetings, dove. I knew ye popular, heard greet things of this place. I hope is isn't a bother that we came unannounced. Ye see I told the Warden of the North about this place and he had to see for himself. Went as far to trust me word so much that he even brought his special guess. I rather not be made ta seem a fool if I could help it, do ye by chance have a table free, preferable in tucked away. They'd wanna catch up in peace." Lumikki extended her arm to show point toward Yuurei. Digging in the importance of her request. The woman went pale, looking over her registrar veraciously. Crossing out and rearranging the names within her list.

When she sorted it all out, she tried to reign herself back in so that she seemed composed once more. Looking back to Lumikki and her party with a warm and polite smile. "Yes, yes of course. Really we could only be so honored to have you. If you don't mind, I'll show you to your table now!" She grabbed menus from the pile beside her and extended her arm further in before walking the party to a special table kept within the back room. Bowing to the group as she presented the table.

cibo per la vita menu:

The Hostess leaves there there to decide their orders. Assuring that the chef would also like to join them in a bit as well.

"I hope ye like the food. I felt a more traditional meal would suit the visit best. And since this room is all to itself, ye may talk in peace now if ye like." She looked down to her own menu wondering how to spend the most of Yuurei's jewels in a single order.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum