Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surprise Flurry

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry - Page 2 Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:26 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki's face redden more and more with each compliment to her character that her mentors gave her. Boiling over from what they said. She slapped her face with frigid hands in hopes to calm the blushing down. "I honestly did nothing and you know it. It should be common knowledge to watch over the kiddies." Lumikki said in a voice she tried to cool down from sounding flustered. She began plucking the ice of her Uncle and munching on it in curiosity, just as she thought ice she never tasted before. Something special here she mulled over, defiantly will have to pester him later for it.

First, she had to make sure her fellow member didn't run away. She skipped in his direction until she caught up alongside him."It's clear a warrior as strong as you would travel just fine in the night. Sure the little ones are just as tough. But can you come back least for the night? Let the kiddos sleep comfy. Sides, I would really hate to see the guild lose someone as strong as you. How would I learn from your greatness if you were elsewhere? Bad enough you've been gone all this time. Plus I heard they were making slow-cooked, over-the-grill pork ribs for dinner. You should at least get some." Lumikki looked at Emil in her softest of puppy dog eyes as she attempted to heave him to the guild herself. Of course, sadly he was too heavy for the 4'11" petite girl to budge. She pouted in her weakness. Flustered from her lacking once more.

Surprise Flurry - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#27Brone Heavyaxe 

Surprise Flurry - Page 2 Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:04 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
"Harder times?" Brone heard what Emil said, not sure of what he meant by that, he figured he'd ask Gnicholas after lunch, for he didn't check any of the financial budgets. His anger had subsided along with the voices, but he now questioned the attitude of the half-elf, to be so hurt and affected by someone confronting him. The kids and the exceed went to meet the half-elf to depart. But what truly surprised him was his niece running up to Emil, trying to convince him to stay.

Brone wanted to tell Emil that he could leave if he wanted, for he was a grown adult, but seeing Lumikki trying hard to keep someone from losing a guild member, he figured he would bite his tongue for the moment. He would look down at Gnicholas and see that the gnome was already looking up at him, slowly nodding as if to tell him that this was a different kind of fight, one that needed proper words.

"What now?" Brone felt his hands tied, not sure what he could do in this situation. He would always look to the gnome for answers, though small, his mind had many answers to questions.

"Nothing, and that's quite fine; though the half-elf has a fragile ego like you have a delicate pride, he may not be dangerous" Gnicholas shrugged his shoulders. Then the gnome noticed Brone stare at him with a worried look, "The guild and the North has been attacked by many a danger, if he is dangerous or truly does hurt Lumikki, do you think Yuurei would allow him to be left without consequence?" those words gave Brone some piece; the dwarf sighed, breathing out frozen air. He then turned around and began to walk off.

"Going on patrol?" Benimaru asked as he floated by Brone.

"Aye" He said. He then raised his hand and waved over his shoulder, "Lass, be careful" Is all he said before he turned the corner at one of the buildings. Gnicholas mounted Geri and waved at Lumikki as well before moving away. As for the ravens, they flew off to a high perch on a nearby tower.

[Exit]

#28Emil 

Surprise Flurry - Page 2 Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:21 pm

Emil
"Why would I return to there? I hear my Brother is in the north I will just find him and go to a different part of the country or just stay with him as he is a loner he can use the company. Though I can't promise that he will not come here to take on Brone for attacking me for avoiding him as I was not looking for a fight." He looked at the woman and he sighs as he is very displeased by this homecoming a monster greeting him and annoying him then someone that shouldn't be picking fights with members showed up and attempted to assault him over nothing at all now he wonders if this place was ever really his home or if it was all lies feed to him by Yuurei to feed his own ego as he lets his right hand wander and attack people.

The twins look at the woman. "Dad is right, the dwarf started that fight, but we all know the guild master will just laugh and his actions will go unpunished. I rather risk Uncle Kaito feeding us healthy foods again than to go there." The twins look shaken up as they are sad they have to go but they know their father will keep them safe and out of harm even if they have to stay with uncle Kaito's friends for a bit till he is back on his feet then they started crying as they missed their dead mother and their aunt Fina who went missing. Emil reached down and lifted them up in his arms and he hugs them tightly.

"For their safety I can not remain here." He begin walking again while still hugging them and trying to settle them down as they were still upset and in need of being comforted. Indiana looked up at the woman and then he bows his head while saying sorry but it looked like this is where they were going to part ways, rather Emil changed his mind or not the exceed wonders if this is the right choice or if this has snowballed to far but all the same the exceed stayed following Emil.

#29Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:09 pm

Lumikki

She already hurt her Uncle’s pride to maintain that of this man she hardly knew. She just didn’t want this to be the end. She didn’t want him to leave. She bled her cold to the chill in the night air and ran after Emil once again. Leaving frosted flowers in her steps.

“Why leave home again when you just got here!? The kids are already tired…let them rest. Least come back for a meal. There’s nothing to eat out there and ye know it. Sure Uncle Brone is a heated fellow, brash around the edges, maybe harsh; but ya won’t be finding anyone else betting their life all to protect yours in the same tempered breath. To Uncle, I’m like the little ones. I’m hiiiis little one. He’d split the earth in two just as quick as you’d blitz a city full a lightning to protect yours. We can agree to disagree methods and timing in the morning. For now, let’s feed the twins and send them off to a soft, warm bed.“ Lumikki managed to muster what she had to say as calmly as she could manage. This was the stone she’d settle shaping until she liked the outcome.

As if to entice the warmth of home she pressed her cold out further, adding chill to the air once more. Rubbing her arms and shoulders to drive the point home. “Ye I think it’s time to start heading back, don’t ya agree thunderlings,” she began to say once more as she reached out for Emil’s arm. Hoping to try again at tugging him back to the guild. “There’s plenty of time to pick more fights with Uncle later if ya do. I know where he hides his favorite snacks.”

Exit

Surprise Flurry - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#30Emil 

Surprise Flurry - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:57 am

Emil
Emil looked at the woman with narrowed eyes as he was pissed off if this little shit hadn't started creeping on them he wouldn't be in this situation.  "If I am going to return with you, you are going to have issues as I am not going to be easy on you. You better hope you look in a maid outfit and can clean well as I am not going to go easy on you." Emil of course was picking on the woman as she had made a point that it was better to just go back for tonight as he has no idea even where his brother might be so it was a fools errand to take off into the night with the children and he knows that better than anyone as he had dealt with the trouble of the north while he was here and clearing out beasts, rats and mages that didn't need to be here.

When she grabbed onto his arm to lead him, he just went with her as the children had passed out and Indiana looks at the woman and he wonders why Emil is just following her. Indiana had to wonder if this woman was going to take that joke seriously as her uncle lacked understanding of when someone was teasing him and making a joke as there was always going to be trouble if this turns into a mix up and Brone thinks that Emil was trying to pull seniority on the poor girl cause she took it seriously.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum