Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surprise Flurry

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:05 am

Lumikki

Lumikki stretched her arms and let out a screech. She really needed that, all the reading she was doing has been making her stiff. She decided to have a short outing, much time passed since she stretched her wings anyways. The sun now lowering in the sky made for a much less intense flight.

Before she head out she stuffed her mouth with the remains of her sandwich and opened up her window pane. Testing if the breeze was to her liking to she shifted into her raven form and took off.

The rush of wind was so satisfying. As it tugged on her feathers she felt the thrill once more as she glided above the trees. She never really took the time to see her new home from up above and decided to cycle around. In her third rotation around the guild's land, making note of the towers, sights, interesting trees, and stray water ways, she happened upon a man, two tiny folk and perhaps what seems like one of those flying cats. She happened to peep those kinda felines around but she has yet to actually meet one. Curious of the small party she flew much lower, gliding within the branches so that the group was now in much clearer sight. She observed the guests with much curiosity, hoping to play a small trick if she could fine a chance.

#2Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:08 pm

Emil
Emil keeps walking as his children stay slightly ahead of him as he walked and the exceed was telling them to be careful as it only takes a second to trip and get hurt on something and Emil laughs and then Emil stops laughing all the sudden his cape whispering to him and then Emil turns and looks right toward the way that the woman was and without another word Emil jumps up into the trees and his gauntlets lighting up with the lightning magic he was charging into them and he speaks in a big strong and scary voice. "Show yourself! or you are about to be a fried what ever you are as I am itching for a fight and if you think trying to sneak up on me is a smart move I am about to should you ten reasons why it is not." Emil was not playing around as his children are with him and he is not going to show mercy to anyone that thinks it is smart to spy on him and his family.

#3Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:19 pm

Lumikki

"Aren't you an intense stranger," Lumikki began to say in her raven form and remaining comfortable in her perch. She respected the mans strength, it was clear as day, but the soft chill within her took over as she was met with immediate danger. Feeling as though the tundra settled in her chest and mind, she was not phased by the threat. She knew better than to pointlessly panic and at worst, she would ride the winds out of reach.

"I never saw you around these parts either ya know, shame I couldn't have any fun," Lumikki giggled softly in a playful and mischievous way as she flew to the the ground beneath, taking care not to get any closer. A flourrish of black feathers swirled around in place until a girls leg stepped out. Lumikki had shifted into her human form. The remaining feathers dissipating around her. She looked at the man and titled her head, a pondering gesture. "For a fella strong as you, ya sure can't pin how weak someone is in comparison. Must be tiresome always on edge ya know." Lumikki rose her hands above her head in surrender. " Lumikki Omena of the Fjallgard. Niece of Brone if ya know him. So why the munchkins mate, are ya babysittin?"

#4Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:24 pm

Emil
Emil heard the bird speak and he narrowed his eyes and he watched as the creature flew down. He jumped down hitting the ground with a thunderous boom. "Underestimating the weak is how you get gutted and left to die." He walked toward her and he narrows his eyes at her claim to being Brone's Niece as she is not half as hard on the eyes as the old drunkard was. He looks back at the other three and then back to her. "Those are my pride and joy not some munchkins. Your story seems flawed as you are way to good looking to be from his blood line." He had said it bluntly but he didn't care to pull his punches on this person.

The twins spoke in sync with each other as they spoke out toward the woman. "Are you some kind of mage or are you just a very confused bird woman?" They giggled as they said the last part as there was no way she was a bird lady and if she was their dad would kick her butt.

The exceed walked over with the children as the misunderstanding had been cleared up but he guessed as the big lug hadn't asked he would. "My name is Indiana what is your name and does that also mean you are part of Paradise dawn? Had they not warned you of the knuckle headed thunder god?" He had figured that they would have warned her to avoid dealing with him but it seemed either they hadn't told her or she just had ignored it.

#5Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:24 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki stepped forward and turned slightly, brandishing the guild’s tattoo on her exposed left thigh. “Been too busy with studies see, Gnicholas has been drowning me in books. Uncle Brone probably forgot to mention the “Thunder God” cause he’s busy. It’s nice meeting you Indiana. I appreciate the introduction. So is he a real god? I always wanted to meet one. After all,”   Lumikki began as she twirled around letting out black snow in her motion so it would look like feathers,”I’m the new confused bird lady round these parts.” She let out a chiming giggle herself.

“You know lil ones, guild members means family, so y’all are kin. How silly you are to have a bird as a sister. Hey have you ice skated before?!” Lumikki asked in curious delight before looking back to the father. “ So is the first name thunder? What kinda god are ya? Seems you don’t mind smiting small girls. Do gods often worry about getting gutted? Do you eat thunder?” Before Lumikki continued her barrage she finally remembered,”I take after my ma, that’s why I’m prettier than Uncle’s usual kin. Long story really, ya could prob ask him. We heading the same direction anyways, wanna walk back? Or should I take flight?” Lumikki smiled in an angelic way that soften her features. She was indeed joyful to encounter interesting kin, though she truly wondered how her Uncle or her teacher for that matter, could forget to mention this bloke.

#6Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:58 pm

Emil
"No he is not a god he just has a gods magic with him leaving rent free in his head." Indi looked back at Emil who did not look impressed in the least bit by that comment he had just made to the woman. He bows his head and backs up to the children and the children speak up now.

"No we don't have sister even if dad is, what did that woman call dad a man whore." The twins look fully happy with the answer they had just given as they cross their arms and stick their tongues out at the woman and walk away with Indi.

Emil looked the woman over and he sighs to her comment calling him thunder. "My name is Emil not thunder, you best remember that." Emil nodded that they should get moving as he is not sure if he wants to get stuck out here in the dark with a random woman that claims she is a relation to a dwarf but doesn't give off the looks or appearance of a dwarf at least not to him, something about her was off.

#7Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:47 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki had a guttural laugh at all she heard. She gave a slight bow to Indi. “Hardly have to worry about your way home Indiana, but I sure worry bout other things,” Lumikki said while looking at Emil. “I’m kinda disappointed I don’t hear a crackle as you approach though. More a silent sky you are, suppose its for the best. I enjoy flying in peace. Though a warning for a “man whore’s” approach could of been useful in plotting my flight. Well I have readings to finish. Take care not to trip on the way back thunder spawns~” Lumikki teased as she steeped back.

She carefully walked back while avoiding stones that would trip her and she let the feathers shift around her once more. “I wonder Thunder, in time would I grow the power to rival a god. I hope I can make ice so strong even you can’t punch through.” Lumikki no longer visible as the feathers enveloped her, bursting forth through the whirlwind was a raven. She flew straight up into the sky and glided in a small and graceful circle before she decided on the direction.

“See you home Thunder God,” Lumikki exclaimed as she began her way back home first.

#8Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:22 am

Emil
Emil sighs as the man whore thing was a dumb joke someone else had taught them and he knows trying to stop it will just make them do it more so he was just stuck with that now. The children look at her as she called them thunder spawns butt hey were not born while Emil had the thunder god magic so they just think she is stupid and misinformed. Indiana wonders if this woman has trouble making friends or if this was just a weird quirk she has and he sees her take off again as a bird.

"Don't call them thunder spawn you half bake..." That was indeed Emil making a short joke at the woman as she flew away. The woman's words before flying off had finally sank in as this woman wished to rival him, but that is not possible as she was no where near his level even now. The thunder god spoke in his head. "That woman isn't very bright I don't think, She would need some very think ice to keep out your stubborn ass."

The thunder god laughed as the mad god spoke "I think it is better to befriend her and if she is really not worth it just crack her head open like an egg so I may feast on her knowledge." Emil was unsure that he really wants to do that and risk pissing off Brone and his cape grumbles about wanting to take her body once they kill her and Emil figures that he has just lost this one and he walks following the children and he fires a small arc of Lightning past the flying bird woman.

#9Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:19 am

Lumikki

Thunder crackled in the air, lightning just barely missing Lumikki's wings with it's dissipating spark. She glided around once more cackling loudly as she reapproached. "You are such a feisty one! Uncle wouldn't take lightly if you singe my feathers. Look, I can't cast magic in this form. I can't be a danger like this. If you keep the thunderlings at bay, I'll hover long side you on the way home. Might as well get used to my company, you'll be seeing lots of it back in the guild."

The party below her was moving at a slow pace, the kids could only move so fast. Lumikki tried slowing her flight as much as she could to match, mostly gliding on the currents of wind and circling the area when she need to pick up more speed.

"How long have to been around for Indiana. Mind catching me up to speed on your mates there. Not sure they'll ever make proper sense see." Lumikki flew as close to the Exceed as she could to manage a proper conversation. "Of course its rude not to talk first. Like I mentioned, I'm Lumikki Omena of the Fjallgard. Niece of Brone Heavyaxe on my fathers side. Ma shipped me here hopping it would do me good. Been learning from Uncle and Gnicolas since." Lumikki glanced at Emil, "Doubt I have a lot to benefit learning from Thunder sadly. Like his energy though, maybe he can help me work on my speed. Got a lot of ground ta cover. Sadly I'm just a grunt for now, but that's for now."

#10Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:12 am

Emil
"One my children are not "Thunderlings" Two I am not scared of your uncle, and three I am fine with company as long as you pay proper respect or you might be finish this trip in a bird cage." Emil sounds a bit fed up of the disrespect this woman is showing to him and talking how she was to him so he is getting very close to just frying her with a small sting of lighting then carry her back at least that way she will be less of a pain in his ass.

The exceed looks at the woman that is currently a crow and he sighs. "I have been around since I think it was either right before or right after he was gifted the thunder gods power. He is an over protective father and a hard head but he is not a light weight and could as he said "fry" you with out even trying." The exceed rubs his chin as he tries more to remember if that was right or if it was wrong what he had stated about the time that they had run into each other. "He is the older twin brother of the most famous mage in Fiore Kaito, not sure if you have heard of him or not." He is not sure what all this woman even knows of this country or of the people she should not cross while she is here, Indiana also didn't see Brone as the over protective type for people that pick fights.

Emil sees that they are talking and he wonders what they are talking about and if it was about him or if this was Indiana trying to get something from the woman. Emil had no ideas about this woman so he needed to stay on guard as she acts weird and that is a pain in the neck so Emil is never sure if this is a trap or someone left over from the dark guild that had just attacked them and they were working as a spy for them to see when they get weak once again to strike.

#11Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:24 pm

Lumikki

"Kaito the mage of here and there magic? Uncle mentioned him a time or two. Said he's good friends. Mentioned nothing about Emil though, so weird to find out they're twins." Lumikki said as she thought over what she heard. It very much entertained her to finally meet other members.

"I know Emil could fry me just by sneezing my direction. I accept it 'nd all. Just like to think a fellow of my Uncle's guild wouldn't do that, he wouldn't align with those kinda folk. Sides, I really don't like to live in fear if I can help it. Won't do me good to fear a thunder god that can smite me any second. If he does though, it'll be a pain for him in the long run anyways. Don't look like he has the patience to deal with that, I know I wouldn't. I just can't help having this itch to bother him."

She glanced at the twins walking ahead of her, finally looking over their features."The thunderlings are pretty cute but look like a hand full. You must be over worked looking after three kids." Gliding slightly to the side, she finally took the moment to look over Emil too. She never saw any one like him back home. Lumikki pondered over the other folk she'll run across in the future.

#12Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:04 pm

Emil
"Three children? Emil is not a child just doesn't like to be disrespected. Think it has to do with his Icebergian blood strong slightly no time to bother with idiots he can beat. The children are fine they are mostly harmless but I wouldn't let down your guard unless you want to get wrapped up in your own long hair." Indiana was making a joke with his last comment but he knows that Emil does come off very bad looking. Indiana knows that it is more he doesn't care how people view him it is more he wants respect rather it is good or bad. He also knows that making fun of him will only piss him off more and no one needs to be pissing him off if they want to stay standing up right.

Emil is giving off static electricity making the air electrified as he heard what the woman had said about Brone talking about Kaito but not about him and he is pissed to say the least. "My brother is a dragon slayer his power is on borrowed time compared to mine!" He looks the bird dead in the eyes as lightning arcs from him in his anger and the children run farther ahead.

#13Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:34 pm

Lumikki

"You probably don't hang out much with Uncle Brone for him to mention you. Not a bad thing so to say, he's a straight forward guy. Not everyone's choice in company. Sides that though" said Lumikki as she pulled back her wings allowing the wind to push her back so that she could glid by Emil. Tolerating his static wasn't pleasant by any means and the act of it made it so much harder to maintain her stride but to held out best she could getting as close as the sparks would allow.

"If it means anything to you Emil, I got to meet you first. Before your brother in that regard. So in the race of that, you won. Sure another small feat for a thunder god like yourself." Lumikki mustered the words best she could through the static sensation. Pulling her wings back once more to lag behind so she could position herself away from the crackling wind. When she recovered enough she spoke again. What's a dragonslayer and what makes them borrowed time? Isn't a pact with a god temporary too? Hmmm, least I have more things to ask teacher than."

Flapping her wings rapidly she took higher into the sky, taking care not to enter the moving storm once more and returning to Indiana's side. Sure when Lumikki throws her fits the air gets a bit frigid, but this static is a lot to handle and he wasn't even fuming. His strength really impressed her, she hopes she'll climb up herself one day, but that was all in time and there was much work to do.

#14Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:13 pm

Emil
Emil sighed and the lightning calmed down and he looked at the woman. "I guess you have a point I don't hang out with Brone. Well if you meet my brother please don't get in a relationship with him I know he is big and strong and better looking." The last part was a joke a more jealousy of his brother being stronger and a trouble making to the woman but he doubted this woman would even like Kaito to start with as his brother was a very much an anti-fun person to be around no way any kind of woman could even love or have feelings for.

"A dragon slayer is a mage that gains dragon traits and having dragon line things." He looked at the bird and he rubs his chin and he thinks that there will be trouble some day probably if Emil was to keep that in his head but there is nothing that can be done about that now and he hopes that there will be friends if shit was to hit the fan and he hopes that there is a silver lining but fear might take hold though or maybe a guild will be torn apart.

#15Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:24 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki giggled at Emil's words, but more than anything she was content he calmed down. She enjoys playful mischief but this was not to her liking. Besides, she would have to slowly get used to his annoyed static, as it is, she won't be able to pester him much if she couldn't withstand being beside him.

Lumikki adjusted her pace so that she flew along side Emil once more. The static and slower pace tired her greatly, making her take human form again. Feathers bursting out into a ball before expanding. Her legs the first to poke out, the rest soon revealed as the feathers lagged behind in her stride, disappearing into the air.

"Oh is he really that handsome? Now that I think of it, I'm not sure I ever considered love. Didn't really have a need for it then, not really looking for it now. I love my family dearly, I would freeze the ocean for them. Uncle looks after me now but I want to be able to mind my own. And I really can't picture your brother is big, unless, does he turn into a dragon? That would make for an interesting date."

Walking again felt good. Much less a burden than her wings right now. A nap is in order.

#16Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:45 pm

Emil
Emil hears what she has to say and he wonders how to really answer that and he rubs his chin then puts his hood up and changes how he looks to be as close to how he thinks Kaito looks like with human form as he pulled the hood down. His voice had changed as well as his look. "He usually looks like this I think."

Emil stays in that form as he keeps walking with the woman and he wonders why this woman would find this as a great date or whatever she had said. He looked at the children that were laughing at how he looked as he did look kind of funny. "You look like uncle Kaitooooooo the lizard mannnnnn!" They laugh and run around Emil and they laugh and look at the bird lady and they wonder why she doesn't just stay in her normal form and why she was going to the guild hall if Brone's gnome was making her read and do busy work like a slave.

#17Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:58 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki took the time to take in Emil's altered form. Tilting her head as she thought it over. "Suppose you saved me the time seeing him myself. Like you better as you were though. Don't think he's probably as lively as you either, I wonder what kinda reactions he makes." She watched the twins as they were merrily running around. She extended her arms, whipping her wrists to let out a light drizzle of snow for the kids to play in as they ran Cheerfully. She enjoyed seeing their surprised faces. Hoping this would entertain them so that they wouldn't say any more weird things.

"Must be hard watching over the little ones. They move around as you do huh. Least I'm guessing. This is the first I've seen them and I've been stationed in the guild for weeks now. They really must tire you out too, right?"

Surprise Flurry Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#18Brone Heavyaxe 

Surprise Flurry Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:34 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
There was a chill in the air. The temperature suddenly dropped as Brone Heavyaxe marched his way towards the targeted area. As usual, he was fully armored, but what would be off for an onlooker was that he also had his helmet donned, which he only worn when he was intending to engage in combat. The dwarf wasn't happy; he eyed the human male who was near his niece, all the while Huginn and Muninn were whispering things into both of his ears.

Once this 'Emil' person shot his lightning spell at Lumikki, Muninn had flew off to retrieve Brone while Huginn remained to watch from a high perch. Now that the dwarf had arrived, both ravens were letting him know everything they knew about the situation.

"He tried to intimidate Lumikki by firing lightning at her"

"His first mistake" Brone muttered as he stormed over to them, getting closer.

"He's part of the guild"

"And yet he raised a finger to my niece".

"He's Kaito's brother".

"Matters not".

Brone finally arrived and stopped about two meters from Emil. It was only a moment, but he finally noticed the children that were in the area. He then removed the helmet from his head, revealing his white hair. The temperature returned back to normal. If a battle were to happen, it would have to be away from the children; he didn't want to endanger them. Though he stopped the chill effect of his helmet to keep the kids from catching a cold, he still glared at Emil, "Why'd you shoot lightning at my niece?" is all he said as he looked up at the taller male, the difference to their height very noticeable, but the dwarf never cared for such things

#19Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:57 am

Emil
Emil looks at the daemon woman and he starts speaking as he used his hood turn himself back to his normal look. "You are right he is very much less lively. You like me what was something I never thought I would hear." He laughed full heartily and then he feels the cold aura from Brone, but Emil ignores the dwarf and keeps walking around him as if he wasn't there. The children also didn't pay the dwarf any mind as they all were too focused on the daemon woman as they talked and laughed playfully. Emil rubbed his chin as he didn't really have any trouble really with the children as they were just kind of like mini him's they had energy to burn and they were already starting to lightly train so that they were not just some small scared children but hunters in training as they had high hopes to be able to stand by their fathers side one day and help him fight and do as they liked.

"Yeah no they are pretty easy to take care of it is more other people I worry about with them, Yeah I guess keeping up with them while they are in their terrible twos as twins is a bit rough. I am hopeful one day I will be able to find some one to be able to accept them as her own children." He knows that is a long shot but he knows that their mothers death must lay heavily on the twins minds from time to time even if they don't show it as he knows it lays heavily on his mind as they remind him of her nearly daily especially Luna as he knows she is not like her brother but she doesn't let her brother know that.

Indiana was the one that stopped to talk to Brone briefly. "Hello mister Heavyaxe, Emil did not fire lightning at her he "fired it past her there is a difference" will be his argument best just to let it go as it seems that he is more focused now on getting to know her or feel her out as she talks to him and getting him riled up will only just lead to more of a headache." The exceed bowed his head then hurried to go and try to catch back up to Emil and the children. Emil had not stopped as he had not even noticed that the dwarf was there or who he was as he was just focused on talking to the woman and trying to get back home to the guild and probably drop into the big communal bath that is there to get the travel fatigue off of himself.

#20Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:51 am

Lumikki

“I like lively people, they have the most fun reations. They meet life as it comes good and bad. Those that are more somber are fine and all, but I want to enjoy the results of bothering them. I want something to laugh to,” Lumikki chuckles at the thought of it. She was a being of chaos, she enjoyed the sporadic tendencies of life. Especially if they came from her. Speaking of sporadic, she soon felt a cold chill in the air. It sent shivers down her spine in such a good way. She adored the frigid tempts but she was confused about the drop in temperature. At least until she could make out a figure much like her Uncle in the distance. It was then she noticed a raven fly towards him and perch on his shoulder.

Perhaps they pestered him to come her way. She could never understand the birds herself but at times she would see him mumbling back to them. He tends to follow their lead and it always works out, like the wolves of the north following ravens to their prey. She enjoyed how much this reminded her of home, so she never found it odd how much he trusted them. After all the ravens we sacred to her and her family on the mothers side.

“They are cute kids, doubt they’ll be starved for love.” Lumikki said before stopping beside her Uncle. Some how he knew about the lightning streak that just missed her. Maybe he saw as it crossed the sky and came to investigate. How did he know it was towards her was hard to say. She chalked it up to warrior instincts or recognizing Emil’s signature. She hoped she’d be as intuitive as him one day.

Emil and his family kept walking. Only Indiana acknowledged Brone’s existence. She felt the trouble brewing from the interaction in baited anticipation. She had warned Emil earlier her Uncle wouldn’t take an attack so kindly. That he was a straight forward man. Testing it would only bring trouble and for Emil, it would hardly be worth it. Though Indiana attempted to bring reason, a trait she now understands was one he often tried, reasoning with her Uncle as he was this angry would be just as useful as reasoning with Emil. She placed her hand on Brone’s shoulder, a gesture of connection. She had no intention to talk him down. She understood the severity of disrespect he felt and she didn’t care to let it slide as well. After all, a sense of pride ran deep within her family.

#21Brone Heavyaxe 

Surprise Flurry Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:36 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Initially, Brone had assumed the half-elf was going to confront him. Though he half expected an actual fight. Then Emil simply bypassed the dwarf, ignoring him entirely. He looked behind him at him, confusion at first, but anger took over. The ravens, all the while, were still on his shoulder, whispering things into his ear, "He holds divine magic", "His gauntlets empower his lightning", "He fights like how Yuurei use to". Though Brone heard the whispers of the ravens, it didn't change his feelings how the disrespect.

The exceed had caught Brone's attention, trying to explain the situation. Like Gnicholas, this feline was the voice of the 'Lightning Caller'. 'Explanation' wasn't what the dwarf would call this. Though the exceed had bowed his head in respect, the rest of this interaction was anything but respectful.

"Fired it past her?" one of the voices in Brone's head said, "There's a difference?" thinking this through, it sounded condescending.

"Get to know her? Brone understood when it came to inspecting any intruders or suspicious people, but Lumikki had been a new resident here and a new guild member. His anger seethed as he thought about the lightning spell that was cast. The aura of his helmet seeped out, causing the area to drop in temperature again.

He gritted his teeth as he walked after Emil, intending to catch up to him, "Ye fire lightning in her direction while she wasn't even battle ready, and ye expect people to let that slide!?" he quickened his pace, clenching his fist, his anger causing the helmet to start emitting visible frozen air, trailing it behind him as he slipped his helmet onto his head to free his hands, "No member, regardless of ranking, has the right to disrespect another, especially a low ranking new member!" his voice picked up, "And ye have the audacity to ignore another member who's confronting ye!?" he made sure to made to make himself known, he didn't want to come up to Emil without him knowing.

"Well damn" Benimaru, the shield and sword detached himself from Brone's back, knowing something was about to go down. He floated away and kept by Lumikki.

"ᛒᚱᚨᚲᛖ!"He called to Emil in his dwarven language as the moment he got in range, he would reach out to grab the half-elf's shoulder to force him to stop and turn to face him, afterwards he would strike him in the chest with a punch. He hated the idea of striking someone from behind before a battle started, cheap shots were dishonorable. If they were to fight, it'll start with both facing one another.

Battle Log:
Active Effects:

#22Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:53 am

Emil
Emil hearing the grumpy dwarf coming toward them sighed and signaled Indiana to run off with the children. Emil was not looking to fight with this bull headed dwarf, but he guessed that this was going to have to be this way. Emil lifted his arm that had his Tesla gauntlet on it and the gauntlet revved up and fired off a radio wave in an area that effected everything that was with in a fifteen meter range of him immediately hindering Brone's head as Brone had touched Emil's shoulder and Emil turned around toward Brone his cape sapping mana from Brone who was with in twenty-five meters of Emil the souls in the cape told Emil to be ready and turned his magic and attacks to an arcane element. Emil swung the arm with the Tesla Gauntlet down and he would meet Brone's punch with one of his own, when Emil's Gauntlet met with Brone's fist both of Brone's arms on the side he tried to hit Emil with went limp and useless draining even more mana from Brone.

Emil looked the dwarf right in the eyes and his eyes seemed dark and very unforgiving. "You of all people should know better than to attack an animal while it's children are near by. I can get you for being protective of your niece, but I did not aim a spell at her I just arched a bit of lightning past her. I wouldn't actually attack her unless she was a threat, which you have made yourself to me. Also I think in your misguided pride you over looked her pride, as you have made her look like a literal child by you appearing to rescue her from a meaning less arc of lightning. If she felt actually threatened and wanted to take me on or discuss it she is a big enough girl to handle her own fights as she didn't even in the least bit seem intimidated by me. You coming out like this just makes her look like you  don't trust her to protect herself and stand up for herself. Going to be honest I am embarrassed for her." Emil's voice had disgust in it as he can feel like if he was in this situation he would watch out for the one that got attacked but not fight their fight for them as he knows they have pride and they need to stand on their own feet intervening only will make them look worse, and Emil would think that the dwarf would understand that but it seems his temper over powered the thought that he is just going to embarrass his niece and make her look weaker than she is.

Emil looked at the woman and he smirks with a wink. "May I go now mister Shield of Dawn or do you wish to embarrass your niece farther?" Emil waits for the answer to the question that he had just asked the dwarf himself to see if he was free to finally get back to the guild and relax and probably put the twins down for a nap or if the dwarf and his pride was going to draw this out farther and make this a whole lot bigger of a scene than it needed to be and a fight that Emil was not looking to have to get caught up in as he was tired from the travel and he didn't want the children to be worrying about if Brone had gutted him like the rumors say he has done to others.

Battle Log:
Active Effects:

Active spell:

#23Lumikki 

Surprise Flurry Empty Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:54 pm

Lumikki

"Uncle Brone got angry ya sent lightning my way. He wants to fight you cause of the disrespect of walking past him. Nothing to do with me at that point, dwarves are very serious about respect. At this point, nothing I say will matter, not like I mind. I'm kinda curious to see the outcome. Got to learn how to fight for myself somehow."

Lumikki walked off to the side as she spoke, minding that she was clearly out of the way. Aligning herself near the children to make sure they didn't get caught in the brawl themselves. Black ice shards jutted from the ground as Lumikki conjured herself a seat, obsidian flowers bloomed along the edges and black tendrils shifted atop its surface. Before she sat down she cast her frost and darkness once more, creating snow and slides for the twins to entertain themselves with. More than enough to make snowmen and have a snowball fight. She showed them how to get started with the snow.

When she finally sat down she began to snack on the cold in the air and the shadows beside her. Getting energy back from the static field she endured prior. Though she began to make herself comfortable, she was ready to create a shield for the children or to become a raven at any time to assure she wouldn't be harmed; but she doubted it would come to that. They were both skilled fighters after all. She was eager to see them clashing, if anything, just to see what a real fight was like. One day she'd really have to battle for herself, but until then she could just learn what she can.

#24Brone Heavyaxe 

Surprise Flurry Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:25 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Muninn whispered caution into Brone's ear of the gauntlet once more before the ravens flew off from the dwarf's shoulder and into the sky where it was safe. As Emil raised his gauntlet, Brone felt headache like a surge; throbbing as if he had spent a week in the forge without a break and without water, but he pushed forward.

As the gauntlet came down to meet his fist, Brone roared with furry which caused the never-melting ice of his armor to explode, covering his entire body with a layer of thick ice. The ice covered fist met with the electrically surged gauntlet, causing both to crack upon impact and sending a cold chill to waft over Emil. Something else had also happened, though the dwarf wasn't aware of it; a large amount of his magical energy had been siphoned, but even though such a loss would normally cause a bit of fatigue to a mage, the dwarf's hardiness and anger kept him from even wavering.

The small monologue from Emil had pissed him off further, even when asked if he could leave was done so in an arrogant, sarcastic way.

"There's no reason to let him stay in the guild; kill him and save everyone the trouble" One of the personalities seeped into the front of Brone's mind, trying to convince him to draw his blades.

"Don't do it; nothing would be won, except for Emil who would gain control of your anger" The other personality fought to pull the dwarf back. It focused on putting the children first, but Brone sensed Lumikki had already took the children in a defensive area. Even the ravens bickered at one another, Huginn believing Brone should kill the half-elf while Muninn pointed out that it might cause a rift between Kaito and Brone.

"Brone!" Gnicholas' voice called out. The gnome arrived on the back of Geri, the tempest wolf. He dismounted after the lupine pulled to a stop some meters away, "Leave the arrogant boy be; talking to him, let alone beating him to a pulp won't change anything and it's not worth your time and Lumikki said enough to even prove he's wrong" The gnome didn't need to run, he simply walked over to where Lumikki and the children were to make sure they were alright, "I'm sorry I'm late, but I did notice lightning with no clouds in the sky so I came to investigate, and good work on moving to protect the children, I think you're ready to take on more serious quests" the gnome smiled at Lumikki, his hands behind his back, standing in a respectable manner, showing his age.

As for Brone, he continued to stare at Emil, anger in his eyes to the point an onlooker would assume the ice that covered his head like a second layer helmet would melt. He wanted to strike him with one of his best blades; the golden axe and blue spear seeped frozen air, Spellcleaver hungered for mana, and even the golden spear hummed. He was on the fence, two sides pushing and pulling him, it wasn't until his own white cloak tugged on him, pulling him back just slightly... even for him to lower his fist.

"Yer dismissed, soldier" Brone's voice was low and deep which sent a tremor down the layer of ice on his body, causing a few cracks as if a glacier on a mountain threatened a natural disaster. He finally turned away from Emil and began to walk back to Lumikki, frozen air pooled from his icy form and where he walked, patches of ice remain. He would then run his ice covered hand over the black ice that shielded his niece and the children. He was finally able to smile, impressed and proud of her work. Such ice will become stronger than his own, for she already made it her own. As he finally made it around to an opening, he would stop to smile at Lumikki. He pulled off his blue helmet, causing the layer of ice on his head to crumble away, "I'm proud of ye, lass" seeing the strength of his niece was what calmed him, warming his heart and tempering the flame. He needed to make sure that her mother knew how grown her daughter had become. When Brone looked at the children, he couldn't help but smile; such innocence needed to be protected, and he remembered why the guild fought so hard while they sat upon the top of the cliff. He wondered if the half-elf had children, would he have the compassion to protect the innocent? Then the thought of lightning nearly hitting Lumikki in her raven form. He wanted to talk to her about it, he wanted to shout about it at Emil, how it was disgusting to even play around in such a way. His lingering anger caused another crack to appear on his slowly fading ice... but he couldn't say a word, lest he lost his ravens.

It was done, and his family is safe, that's all that matters.

Battle Log:

#25Emil 

Surprise Flurry Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:46 am

Emil
"I don’t follow you so you do not dismiss me, you can pass onto to Yuurei I think that I will be searching for a new guild to join as if this is how you act over a stray piece of lightning this guild is on harder times than I thought." Emil gives brone the finger and he calls his children and the exceed and they started back along the path away from the guild as Emil thinks that maybe this might be a better choice than returning to the guild that heralds Brone as some kind of hero. Brone’s pride seems far too fragile to even be around as what will set the old drunk off next and he rather not have his children around someone that could just fly off the handle like that plus he had seen murderous intent in Brone’s eyes so it was clearly a very unwelcoming sight to have and to think about being around his children.

Indiana is confused to why Emil was leaving right after returning and Emil simply tells Indiana that he will explain later when the children were asleep so they could speak as adults and not scare the children. Indiana agreed to it as if Emil was doing something like this he trusted that this was going to have a good reason and one that might even have to be passed onto Kaito would constantly works with Yuurei and Brone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum