Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going for a run (Alisa)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:34 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @Michael | Sporty

Alisa chuckled at his words, after all, what's a name right? What's really important at the end of the day is whether that particular famous person would be friend, foe, or neither. A name matters next to nothing when you've never met that person. And the number of talents matters just as little:

"Such a wide breadth of talents comes at a cost? When you focus on so many different skillsets at once, you'll never excel at any of them as much as somebody who specialized in it. At the end of the day Michael... Mages are just people, and magic is simply a skill. Which stands to reason they'd obey the same rules as everyone else, no?", she noted, arching her brow, "Fufu~... That really depends on who you want to stab."

And whether anyone's there to see you do it. Alisa herself had done things that would have earned her the ire of the Rune Knights had they know she did it. She wasn't really the Saint her title would suggest, but at the end of the day, no matter what methods she chose, her motives were generally benevolent. Whether she did so out of revenge or simply protecting her loved ones, no law abiding citizens could argue with her methods:

"Of course... Though people on either side try to keep innocent citizens protected. People who don't fight or take sides are potential allies. When someone takes their lives, it rallies every significant faction against them.", she replied, a clear cut explanation of why non combatats were off limits, "Though why are you asking that, I wonder... Do you see yourself stabbing Rune Knights in the next five years~?"

In the end, Alisa couldn't help but miss Michael's choice of words, and wondered if he'd perhaps have preferred a different destination than the Guild Hall. He didn't seem like a bad guy, despite the bad boy aura he projected:

"Mmmm, and what's her name...? She sounds like quite the woman, so maybe I know her~", she chimed, shooting a flirty little wink out the corner of her eye

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Michael Winters 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:33 am

Michael Winters
"I guess" Michael said with a shrug, not knowing or thinking about it. He saw mages in a much higher regard than the average non magical people that he just didnt see them as normal folk
"I never thought of seeing mages as people... I still cant change that thought process over night. I just saw them as more... I dunno... godly?" he expressed how he saw mages in which he in a way showed how much power he thought they had and in how much higher regard he saw them in, even though he disliked them

In regards to stabbing, she chuckled and said that it depends who he wished to stab. "Indeed. Depends. Tho when I hear that word, I swear it makes me think of lawyers. It feels like thats their favourite word"

As they continued, she asked once if he planned to stab a Rune Knight in the next few years. He laughed a bit "Oh no. Gods no. I mean maybe it'd be fun. But I kinda wanna live and not like get the magic councel on my ass." he was not sure if he worded the answer well. He imagines it'd be amazing to kill them, but he didnt want to start a witch hunt on him or his kind because of his impulses

As he explained why he was jogging. Alisa asked for her name, saying maybe she knows the girl. Michael thought that no doubt she would. After all, he was sure all mages knew eachother one way or another. Guild raids or wars. While he didnt know Eternal Nightmares history. He wasnt keen on sharing that he met one of them here
"Im sure you would. But Im keeping her name a secret for now. All I can tell you is, she's not from your guild and is a bad juju person. Someone who deserves to go down. Now I know what you're thinking. Me a guy wanting to beat a girl to a pulp. But you know what? Equal rights, equal fights"
Though her little flirty wink didnt escape him
"Tho, must important think we should be asking is~ Is this milady single and ready to mingle?~"

#28Alisa 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:27 pm

Alisa

Alisa shot him a lopsided smile, rubbing her temple... A lot of people thought the way Michael did. True, for many years, magic was rightly seen as an exclusive art that many could spend years trying to learn, but only a select few succeeded. But these days, things had changed. The flow of magic had become warped, permeating through every layer of the world, to the point where most if not everybody could learn it if they wanted to. Between the sealing of the gates to the Abyss and the Lucent, and the return of the dragons, magic in Earthland had never been stronger:

"Any being of sufficient power can easily be seen as something akin to a God... But once you become as strong as God, what does that make you? But frankly... Only a handful of mages can reach those levels of power.", she admitted, knowing fully well that most mages wouldn't be able to hurt you much more than the average shooter with a gun.

In fact, many magical items surpassed the potency of pure magic, which was why so many mages relied on them. Of course, she doubted this was something she could convince Michael otherwise. No, it's something he'd likely learn for himself as his career progressed:

"Fufu~... There's a reason why they don't recommend you do that~", she quipped, a playful hint of sarcasm in her tone as she winked at the man, only to arch her brow as he mentioned the woman in question. At first she assumed to be somebody he'd taken an interest in, but as he began to elaborate, she could tell that wasn't what she assumed at all. Alisa sighed, chest rising and falling before flashing him a knowing smile, "No, you're right... Gender means very little in a world full of magic. I know some women who'd feel offended if you held back on account of their gender."

She should know, after all... Alisa would be one after all. There's a very thin line between being chivalrous or condescending, and very few guys know how to respect it. Best not to try it, is what she'd recommend. After all, she still had her own pride as a warrior. In the end, she didn't push him

"Single? No~...", she chimed, bringing her hands together, the look on her face lighting up as she thought back to the wonderful woman waiting for her at home, idly toying with the ring that announced their bond for the world to see, "But... I feel like my wife would be equally interested to meet you~?"

Though the two generally played for the other team... Neither Alisa nor Sofia were so foolish as to deny half the world's pleasures. All it took was the right person to pique both their interests at the same time.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Michael Winters 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:59 am

Michael Winters
Michael shrugged, he didnt know how to answer her question, maybe it was rhetorical. But he imagines if you are strong as a God then you are one as well.
In regards to the stabby topic she did say theres a reason they recommend not to do that. Michael just smiled a bit awkwardly and nodded. Again, he wasnt really sure how to reply. He figured she said enough and didnt have any substantial answer himself.

When his revenge topic came out, he was a bit surprised she was fine with him. Most people would be like 'ew a man hitting a girl' and stuff like that. But hey, she got it. Equal rights, equal fights.
"Hah nice" he said in reply

But he switched the topic. He kinda made his intentions clear with that feudian slip, still he went on to pretend that didnt happen and asked if she is single. But alas, she wasnt. All the good ones were taken. But then he heard wife which was more shocking. Not only was she taken, he didnt even have a chance?! Aw man that sucked so hard. Its a crime against nature to have such beauty be unattainable
"Hah, thats a good one. Someone like that interested in meeting me" he didnt know how to talk to people who played to the other team. Again, there was risk of sounding homophobic. He was sure the wife was hot. But he wasnt sure what he'd get out of meeting her. Its like pouring salt on the wound if the other gal is hot. And then he meets two hotties who are unobtanable. It just hurts more.

He was sure the gal would be nice and they can be friends and shit. But it was not what he was looking for. Being friendzoned. Gods that hurt. He shook his head thinking about it and just dropped the romancing idea for another day and another gal.
Occassionally he did miss his ex. But... she evil. He wondered what if he stayed. Maybe he'd stab a Rune Knight if he stayed. Oh great now he has those thoughts again. This was really turning south in his mind

#30Alisa 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:42 pm

Alisa

Naturally, no martial artist worth her salt would take kindly to an opponent holding back in a fair fight, for whatever reason that might be. Age, gender, presumed skill... And in a fight to the death, any man that took her lightly because of her gender would probably pay dearly for it as she wouldn't hesitate to exploit any openings against arrogant foes who didn't give it their all. So she was happy to know Michael wouldn't be either of those. Not that she imagined herself having to fight him seriously or anything of the sort:

"Oh you clearly don't know much about Blue Pegasus...", she replied, nibbling her plush, supple bottom lip as her gaze wandered down that chiseled frame... Subtle enough that her elegance would allow. But hey... He'd been oggling her quite boldly this whole time so, "If you're surprised at how much we appreciate good looking company~...?"

After all, just because she mainly played for one team, didn't mean she couldn't appreciate the other one. It just made her... A tad bit more selective~... But in the end, Alisa could caught that almost deflated look in his eyes when she heard her response, and she was sure he'd completely missed the point. Both her and her wife were more bisexual than lesbian really, and she'd feel awfully guilty if their determined suitor gave up so easily:

"Though I suppose... You don't have to take my word for it. We're almost at the guild, so you might just get to ask my wife directly.", she chimed, tilting her head ever so slighly as the outlines of that pink main building slowly drew into view.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Michael Winters 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:43 am

Michael Winters
His eyes couldnt help but once again wander a bit down, this time it didnt wander too much south. Just to her lips. But he soon focused on her eyes once more as she spoke. He nodded
"Hey listen. You are giving me some very compelling arguments. So how about this. I look into your Guild more and who knows, maybe I change my mind and join you in the future"
The idea of a guild of attractive women was a compelling idea, and the guildmaster herself in the flesh being welcoming of him. Maybe he could try considering she said magic was no big deal. And it could beat living at an inn. He was still cautious of the idea, but he was being a bit more open. But only by a bit.

Michael didnt account to being being open to a relationship. And he forgot bisexuals exist. He kind of figured, even if you are bi, you'll stick to that one partner you have chosen. And while he was in an openish relationship in the past. He thought what they did was out of the norm. So much so that he really didnt expect to find someone like him again in a million years.
When Alisa said that they were nearing their guild, he flinched and kind of froze
"Oh...umm.. nice"

He wasnt sure what it is. But something about the place seemed intimidating to him. Maybe the gathering of mages being there. Again, at the core of his being, he felt he didnt belong. They were all still talking under the assumption that he was a human. What if she finds out he is a beast. He doubted they would want a lycantrope with his unique challenges. And even if he does decide to join. He would have to come clean about his true self

#32Alisa 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:50 pm

Alisa

His words surprised her... Alisa's eyes flared for a moment there, after all, throughout this entire conversation Michael had thoroughly convinced her of his apprehension and even dislike towards mages. Not for a second did he imagine her words would sway him to such an extent, but in the end, she couldn't help but smile in delight, bringing her hands together in front of her as she titled her head slightly:

"Very well, I'll hold you to that. Though if you'd like to find out more about the guild, there's nobody better to show you around than some of its members~?", she inquired, but at the same time, she fully understood if the man wanted a less biased opinion... After all, if somebody had joined the guild, the obviously liked it better than all the other alternatives, "If you do decide to join... I'll make sure to save you a room in the residential building~"

This was Alisa's pride and joy, after all, during the days of the previous guildmasters, members who wished to live in Hargeon had to find their own accomodations. Alisa had a residential annex built where the guildmembers and their families could stay in, and that way enjoy the benefits of the Guild's protection... Though as they neared the guild, Alisa soon noticed that Michael had stopped following her. She turned around, cocking her wide, womanly hip to the side as her hand came to rest there:

"Mmmm... Something on your mind?", she mused, wondering if the man's insecurity might once again be catching up to him.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Michael Winters 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:33 am

Michael Winters
He could see the unexpected joy in her eyes. It kinda made him happy. But he still was just merely considering and there no guarantee. Though it made him a bit at ease that the guild master was a chill person. He still wasnt keen on coming clean and being a werewolf. He always had a fear of being hunted and killed by some powerful mage.

Alisa said she'd hold him to that and he nodded. He will give the guild thing a shot, but he merely needed to look into it more
"True"
When she said if he decides to join, she'll save him a place. He smiled a bit and said "Nice... thanks"

He could tell she loved her guild, he wondered what was it like. But he was not gonna rush in and join just yet. As they neared the guild hall, he suddenly stopped and hesitated. He was still weary of mages and magic and guilds. Still felt a bit scared and uneasy. But he didnt really wanna say that. As expected Alisa would ask was something wrong. He'd shake his head
"Maybe I can go there another time. I just kinda took this jogging and didnt expect to make a huge detour. Plus I'd like to maybe see the guild when Im not drenched in sweat or smelling like that. Considering its a big beauty focused guild. I might as well come when Im more presentable, y'know.... especially if I were to meet your wife"

It was another point, but it wasnt as prominent as the fear factor. If he was to meet Alisa's wife at the guild. He might wanna not smell like ass from the whole jogging race running scenario.
"Maybe I can come back there another day... I mean who knows, maybe next time I come, I join you" he tried to lighten the mood

#34Alisa 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:48 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Michael | Sporty

She could catch that hint of apprehension, after all, considering what they talked about earlier, Alisa knew fully well how a Magic Guild must have been the last place he imagined himself in a few years, but life has a way of catching you off guard. Back when she became Guildmaster, she too abhored the idea of taking the reins of an entire guild, for she much rather preserve her freedom to move about as she pleased. She knew Sofia resented Alisa's job at times, how she much preferred the two of the to adventure around the world as they once did. But in time, they'd grown to think of the guild as their own family:

"Well... I sure hope nobody at the guild thinks any less of people for walking around in sweaty sportswear, or else i'll never be a good Guildmaster~", she teased, winking playfully as she brushed that loose black lock behind her ear, a playful tone in that honeyed voice as she motioned down to her own outfit and how she was about to walk into the guild looking exactly like that, "Still, I know how important first impressions can be, so I can't really argue with you there."

Though she believed the guild would accept him, she also couldn't fault him for wanting to look his best in his debut. After all, the guild prided itself in looking their best? Older, more experienced members, however, knew all too well that anybody could look good... The real challenge laid in looking good even on a bad hair day:

"Mmmm, I'll hold you to that... The visit, that is? Once you see the guild for yourself, you should hopefully be able to make an informed decision~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Michael Winters 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:53 am

Michael Winters
He chuckles, but still thought she was different. She was a guild master, while he was a random nobody. Imagine if he came there all stinky and sweaty alike. In a guild of most likely gorgeous women and some obnoxious pretty boys. Not really a way to make an entrace, especially should he decide to join. He was glad she understood him about making first impressions so he smiled.

Michael nodded when she said that she'll hold him to that. Visiting the guild. He'll make a note of that. She thinks once he sees the guild himself that he could make an informed decision. Well he certainly hoped so. But part of him wanted to say yes right away. He couldnt bear to say no to a pretty face like that. He wouldnt wanna disappoint her. Especially when he saw how happy she was when she heard him that he might actually join.
"I promise I'll come and visit."
he said
But honestly now. He kind of just wanted to crash on the bed and sleep. He was exhausted from the running. And the fatigue was getting to him.

#36Alisa 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:31 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Michael | Sporty

Indeed... Alisa looked back over her shoulder to the guild she called her home, and simply smiled. She had so many fond memories of this place, after all, it had welcomed her in her darkest hour, and helped her see beyond that single minded goal of vengeance at all costs. She'd always be indebted to them, and knew for a fact that despite their reputation, Blue Pegasus didn't shun others of their differences. Beauty comes in many shapes and forms, and inner beauty is the most striking of it all:

"Very well then, you know where to find me when you make your decision~?", she nodded, tilting her head slightly as she held his gaze, having full confidence that she'd see him again shortly, "Or who knows... Maybe we'll run into each other again while working out"

With a flirtatious, teasing little wink, Alisa finally turned around to leave, her long dark hair fluttering behind her. She too needed a shower after all, after which she had to get back to her duties as a guildmaster... But even then, she extended a welcome for the man to come see her later as she waved:

"See you around Michael. Was a pleasure meeting you~"

[EXIT]

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Michael Winters 

Going for a run (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:39 pm

Michael Winters
Michael chuckled "Who knows. Maybe we'll meet again. Hopefully I get a bit faster next time we go on a run" he smiled to her and made his turn to leave, just as she did.
"See ya" he said with a wave

Soon enough he would walk back to the inn, contemplating about what just happened. Having met the guild master of Blue Pegasus. She said a few things that made him think. He considered joining Blue Pegasus. As of now though he was still very hesistant about it. But he just needed to look into it.

Maybe in a few days he'll go there to check out the place and talk to Alisa. Maybe she could help him in regards to meeting Vex and giving him some info if she knows something about her guild. He needed every info to help him deal with that one sided rivalry

(Exit/End)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum