Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Snare Necessities (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

The Snare Necessities (Good) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:41 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would be walking through Myras City once again. They were impressed with how different this city was compared to everyone else. While they were walking around they would bump into Hayden. It would seem like the young bard needed their help today. He wondered what was going to happen today, but he knew that he would explain everything to them.

“I need you guys to go by me snares for my cittern. The thing is the merchant who is going to have some won’t sell it to me because I insulted him in the past. I need you to buy it for me. He will ask you questions, about instruments and you will have to answer them.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would put on his helmet as he looked at him with a smirk on his face.

“This will let you talk to me through telepathy. I just need to repeat the questions out loud.” He said to Hayden.

#2Yuurei 

The Snare Necessities (Good) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:42 pm

Yuurei

Hayden was excited to hear this because he would make this job easier than it needed to be.

“Alright that’s good to hear. Then follow me I will take you to the area where he will appear.” He said to Yuurei.

The group would walk through the area until they were in the district where the merchant would be in. Hayden would point to the guy, and Yuurei would walk over to him, and he would approach the merchant. The two of them would look at each other in silence for a few seconds. It would seem like they were trying to get a read on each other.

Yuurei would tell him what he was here for, and the merchant didn’t believe him. He didn’t look like a person who was into music, and he would start asking Yuurei a few questions. He would smile at him as he would say these things out loud.

155|318

#3Yuurei 

The Snare Necessities (Good) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:45 pm

Yuurei

Hayden would tell Yuurei the answers through telepathy, which was amazing. Yuurei would repeat the answer out loud to the merchant. He would hear the man and he was impressed that he had known about music and instruments. The two would continue to go back and forth, and Yuurei would answer all of his questions without a problem. The merchant would give up on questioning him as he had convinced him. He would let him purchase the stuff he needed, and Yuurei would leave the area when he was done with him.

He would go meet up with Hayden in a secure place. When they were in a good spot, Yuurei would hand Hayden the snare, and he would smile as he was happy that Yuurei had done this for him.

He would take out the jewels, and he would hand them over to Yuurei. The light mage would take it without a problem and he would be on his way to enjoy the city.

165|483 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum