Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh Deer (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Oh Deer (Good) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:47 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji didn’t think they would come back, but here they were. They were heading to the Farmlands again as it seemed like Jim needed their help again. The duo would make their way to his farm, and the two of them would make it to the man’s house. When they got there, they would knock on the door. Farmer Jim would make his way to the door, and when he saw that it was Yuurei and Renji, he would open the door and he would smile at them.

“Hey Yuurei. I’m glad you’re here. There are two deer that snuck into my farmlands. I was wondering since they were on my property if I could have someone kill them for me. Of course, it won’t be for sports, because I will be using them to cook dinner. Do you think you can get them for me? I will pay you for your hard work.” He asked Yuurei hoping he would say yes.

#2Yuurei 

Oh Deer (Good) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would think about it, and he would hope he would use all of the two deer, or he would feel bad for saying yes.

“Fine, I will take on the job, but please eat both of them.” He said to Farmer Jim.

He would nod as he would do that without a problem. Yuurei would walk away from the man and Renji would follow behind Yuurei. They would walk around the farmland, and they would soon see the two deer as they were moving around the farmland. They were acting like this place was there, but they would soon be mistaken. He would follow them a bit as he was waiting for the right time to strike. It wasn’t just that, but he wanted to get closer before striking.

Yuurei would get as close as he could, and he would start running toward the two deer. They would look at him as they were alerted and would start running.

160|324

#3Yuurei 

Oh Deer (Good) Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would catch the first deer without a problem. He would punch it straight in its neck as he would crack it and kill it with one blow. Once he was done with that, the Nephilim would look over to see the other one was running for its life. The berserker would shake his head because it was too late for it to run, and he would run straight toward it. When he got close to the deer, he would strike at it with his cursed arm and its neck would also crack. When he had done that, he would pick up the two deer and he would put them on his shoulder. He would make his way back to Farmer Jim and when the man came out, he would see that Yuurei had taken them both out.

He was impressed and he would hand over the jewels to Yuurei as he had a good meal for the next couple of days, which excited him.

165|489 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum