Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sign Me Up (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Sign Me Up (Good) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would go to Hargeon Beach; they had wanted to see Jay Holiday who needed their help. The man was prepping for the big competition for today. He wanted help though with signing up because it was on the other side of the beach. The Nephilim figured that he could do that for him, but right now he needed his information. He would make his way to the beach, and he would look for the man. When he saw him, the two of them would walk over to him. Jay would see that Yuurei and Renji had made it to him in time, and he would walk over to him.

“Glad you two are here. I need you to fill this up for me, and take it to the other side of the beach. Do you think you could do it?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei had a smile on his face as he would take the paper from him and the pen as well.

#2Yuurei 

Sign Me Up (Good) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:52 pm

Yuurei

“Of course, I can. Just give me your information.” He said to Jay.

Jay would smile as he knew that he could count on this guy. He would start telling him everything that Yuurei would need to know. He would write it all down on paper and once he was done, Jay would tell him that he needed to get to the other side before sunset.

“No worries I have the best form of traveling, and I think I’m one of the fastest people in Fiore.” He said to him.

Yuurei would transform into his full transformation as a Nephilim, and he would pick up Renji. Once he was done with that, he would wave at him. Jay’s eyes would widen when he saw this because he didn’t think this would happen. Yuurei would flap his wings and he would move through the sky at full speed. Jay would watch him disappear and he would be impressed with that man.

160|326

#3Yuurei 

Sign Me Up (Good) Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:52 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would move through the sky without a problem. He would avoid the children, teens, and even the elders that were down on the beach. He didn’t have to worry about any of that. He would go through the sky without a care in the world as he was enjoying the scenery of the beach. As he would go through his travel he would see the line of sweaty weightlifters, and he would descend as he would land behind the final weightlifter. They would all look at Yuurei as they saw him from above and hoped to God that he didn’t join the competition. He would disperse his wings, and his eyes would go back to normal.

Yuurei would wait in the line with the other weightlifters. When he got to the front of the line, he would sign up Jay, and once he was done, he would make his way back to his client and he would get rewarded for his work.

163|489 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum