Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:53 pm

Yuurei

The entire group was reunited now as they were no longer separated. This was good, which meant they could either continue searching for the lost pages here, or they would have to find a way to leave this place. Still, he was glad that Renji and Revy were safe, and he would see that they were holding hands.

“I’m glad everyone is safe and sound. I’m sorry I separated from the ground, but there was something calling out to me here.” He said with a smile on his face.

He would look at Renji with a smirk on his face.

“It seems like you two got close during your time alone.” He said to them both.

Renji would hear this and he would look at the fact that he was holding Revy’s hand. He had blushed and he was going to take his hand away from her but chose to stay like this. He didn’t want her to feel any way.

#52Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:03 pm

Kaito

Kaito can't tell as it smelled as if the halls had been swapping around around them, he then walks again not looking or making eye contact with the man or the two exceeds he didn't know what to do or say as he was pretty much useless as a person and he just walks around and he opens rooms and he walks into them he keeps looking for a page of his own to leave with but his hopes of doing so seemed to get slimmer and slimmer as time passes him and the group down here and he wondered if he was even gonna be able to find his second page before they left to go to the next place.

"Hey Yuurei where are we headed next so we can stick with you two?" She looked him dead in the eye not letting what Yuurei said to get to her as she was not gonna be baited into that kind of thing from him. She wondered where the next stop was gonna be.

#53Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:34 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over to Kaito who was as quiet as ever since he left the room. It would seem like something was bothering him and he wanted to intrude. Still, he figured he could tell him, that when he slapped his hand away it didn’t bother him. When he was walking toward him, he would hear Revy speak to him. He would smile at her because it was good that she had asked.

“Sadly enough, we’re going back to the North after this. I think there is a lost page somewhere in either Worth Woodsea or the mountains.” He said to her as he walked over to Kaito.

“All is forgiven Kaito. You don’t have to worry about what happened earlier. It happens sometimes.” He said with a smile on his face as he would fall behind him once again.

Renji heard this and it would seem like they were going back home after this, but was that the end of their journey or was it not over yet?

#54Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:41 pm

Kaito

At hearing Yuurei's words he feels mad at Yuurei for just forgiving him like that and his eyes start glowing read again and a dull aura surrounds him again. He keeps himself in control he doesn't lash out he just keeps in his heightened power and he walks deeper into the room as it seemed to expand further as he walked in and he looks at things that seem to be reflected on a waters surface upside down like he was on the ceiling instead of the floor this place was like a messed up fun house and it was messing with his sense of reality and he looks in the books and flips the pages they were dry even though they were just in water.

Revy nods her head. "Why would you say sadly do you not live and run the north?" She was puzzled as she wouldn't think that returning home would be a sad thing to the guild leader of the north or his exceed friend.

#55Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:38 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would follow not too far from Kaito and while he was doing that, he would look over to Revy who had asked him a question. The light mage would smile at her because it was true, but he meant it for them.

“Yeah, it’s my home and I kind of do run the North. Still, I meant it for Kaito. He doesn’t seem to like being in the North. It sucks because I wanted to have one of my closest friends within the same guild as me.” He said to Revy as he turned to look over to Kaito.

When he got into the room, he would see how weird this place was. It was indeed a weird-looking place, but he figured that he would help his friend look for a lost page as well.

Renji would take Revy to the room with him, and he would look at everything around them.

“What a weird-looking room.” He said looking at the place.

#56Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:56 pm

Kaito

Revy notices their reflects in the water like surfaces lacked eyes they only had dark black sunken holes instead of eyes and that unnerves her a lot as that was not normal and she wondered if Renji also saw this but she didn't want to point this out as she didn't want to make him scared as well but she slightly holds his hand tighter as she was worried about it but she knew saying something about it might just add to the issues they were going to have going forward.

Kaito can hear low whispers in the room with him and it feels like someone is getting close to him and all he could smell was water and the smell was starting to bother him the water smelt like it had been changing and the scent was slightly swapping and every changing like it was alive and he started to wonder if maybe this ruin was alive like a slime like creature and it was slowly feeding on their mana as they were in it but wasn't attacking them. He keeps reading the books and flipping through the pages.

#57Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was working on helping out Kaito with looking for a page. It would seem like there was something weird in this room, but it was one of the only few rooms that had books and pages. Renji was looking around, but at the same time he was keeping his eyes on Revy. He would notice that she would looking up, and he would do the same thing. What he saw would only make his eyes widen as he couldn’t believe their reflections. Still, it would seem like they weren’t going to do anything to them right now. He would move close to Revy as he could feel her squeezing his hand now.

“What’s wrong with our reflection? Should we tell these two?” He whispered everything to her and wondered what she would say.

Yuurei was moving through the books and putting things back, but at the same time it would seem like his right arm’s bandages was moving around as it was alert about something.

#58Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:44 pm

Kaito

She answered him back in a whisper. "I think if anything happens they will be fine to protect us, it might just be a deterrent to protect itself." She keeps holding his hand and staying closer to the mages that they were here with and she thinks about saying something but she knows that will only distract them from what they are doing.

Kaito is starting to look for even the faintest glows from the books or the pages that are in the room. He doesn't see anything that stands out or not and he opens a book and he sees a book on a magical restoring waters that can restore magic items that have lost it's power and renew them but it only works on special items and the land scape of this country has changed since the map in this book had been made but he has an item of where it is and he puts the book in his cloak pocket. "If you are listening I am only borrowing this book I will return it some day soon." There is a low like reverberating groan that Kaito was gonna as it accepting this.

#59Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:05 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear Revy’s words and he would nod as he understood what she meant. Those two were ones that if they worked together, they could take care of any problem. He would nod though as he had agreed with her as they had gotten closer to the two of them.

Yuurei would continue to look around the place, and soon enough he decided that it was best that they would be on their way to the North.

“I think we should be on our way to the North. Since you want to stay together just follow me.” He said to Revy and Kaito.

He would walk over to the nearest door in this room, and he would put his key into the door. Using his mana, he would open the door once he activated the key’s magic. Once he was done with that, he would look at the two of them.

“I will be heading to Erling Peak. There is an abandoned cottage not too far from there. We will see each other there. I’m sure Kaito could sniff me out.” He said as he would step into the portal and soon after Renji would too.

[exit]

Spell:

#60Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:20 pm

Kaito

Kaito hears what Yuurei said and he watches the man open the door with the key and he wonders how he got hold of such an item and he wonders what that item might really be able to do in the wrong hands and he guesses he is glad that it is in Yuurei's hands for the time being and he wonders if maybe this was a lost cause of a place cause he hadn't found anything around that could of been of use to him and he wonders what the future holds and what collecting all five of the papers will do for him and if it will give him something special that he can't get other wise but that seems like a large stretch for him to attempt to even think about and he grabs a few more papers and he puts Revy into his hood and he moves his hand opening the portal for them then he steps through it to get them to the north to meet with Yuurei and hopefully maybe find the one he thinks he has a lead on up there
(exit)

Spell:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum