Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:57 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had taken a break from central Fiore as he couldn’t find the pages he was looking for. Still, he knew that if he had gone to the basement again there, he would hopefully find it. Still, he was in the West for several reasons. He had known there were lost pages to be found in this region, and the other was because of his rune. It had been targeting the west for some time, which meant that there was someone here who had a rune. He was hoping to find who it was and take it from them.

Still, today he had been here for clues on the lost pages. It seemed like there was a place somewhere in the Astera Cliffs that had been abandoned for ages. He wasn’t sure what it was because he had never directly looked for it before. He was here today to find this place and hopefully a page in this region.

#2Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:06 pm

Kaito

Kaito drops out of the portal and he stretches back in his own body and Revy back in her own body. He looks for where he could smell Yuurei from and he wanders in that way and he sees Yuurei and he portals himself out next to him. "What you up to chum, that you are in the west?" He spoke with a smile and he tried to be a bit more friendly toward the man as he was not looking to cause any issues with the man after how he had spoke about him back at the file room.

Revy sees Renji and she waves. "Been staying out of trouble or you been causing it like normal mister Renji?" She giggled and she got down to go over and be closer to him and try to not be out of her character for how she treats him normally.

Kaito looks around and he the page in his pocket pulls a bit. He thinks that maybe the page is sensing that today the page might be close by.

#3Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:29 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was looking around to see if he could find what he was looking for. While he was doing that it would seem like someone would appear next to him. The voice was familiar, but the sudden burst of his voice made him jump away from Kaito for a quick second. When he processed that it was Kaito he would sigh with relief.

He would shake his head as he had put a smile on his face. He was happy to see Kaito though and it would seem like talking about him the other day brought him to existence.

“I’m fine Kaito, glad to see you are doing well. As to why I’m in the west; well I’m here looking for something called the lost pages. I was trying to find one in Central Fiore but I was unlucky. Now I figured I would try my luck here. What about you, what are you doing in the west?” He asked him.

Renji would shake his head with everything that transpired, but he was happy to know that Revy would be here. When he heard her voice, Renji would have a smile on his face as he would look at her.

“Yes, I’ve been staying out of trouble, but it seems like when I do Yuu gets into them. Have you made sure to keep Kaito out of trouble?” He said to Revy.

#4Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:02 pm

Kaito

"I am in search of a myth I heard about mythic armor that enhances the wears powers and magic." He rubs his chin thinking about how useful such a thing would be to him if he could get his hands on it, his eyes are nearly starry and unfocused. He looks at the man and he wonders what the man will say. "So are these pages a good read?" He wonders what the man will say and he relaxes a bit and stops being so excited as he already knows where they are but he wants to earn it and be able to repair it as one of them was calling to him but they were damaged so he needs to figure out how to repair it or fix it some how.

"Some times I feel more like I am the one being kept out of trouble." She sits for a minute as she was tired as she hadn't slept well.

#5Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito speak, and it would seem like he was searching for something as well. It seemed like it was a piece of armor. He found that interesting to hear, and he hoped he would find what he was looking for. Still, maybe the armor he was looking for would be in the same location where he was looking for the lost pages. He would hear ask him about the pages, but the light mage wouldn’t really know because he had never obtained one before.

“Well, I wouldn’t know. They do say they can grant you riches, or power depending on what you want. That is all I truly know. I never got a hand on one of them.” He said to Kaito as he was looking around.

Renji would hear Revy speak and he would look at her with what she had said to him. That was interesting to hear and he wanted to know more.

“How has Kaito been keeping you out of trouble?” He asked waiting to hear what she had to say.

#6Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:30 pm

Kaito

He wondered if the light mage would admit that he had seen the woman on his travels and he smirks then he decides that he would ask it and see how the man reacted. "I guess that makes sense as you are a pretty quick person and you know usually when to quit for the day. Meet any interesting people since we last met?" He starts walking down the path that the page in his pocket was slightly moving and he wondered if Yuurei would follow him as if he was the leader.

Revy hurries up and gets to her feet as she sees the man start walking away. "Well he protects me from things falling on me and moves me and shields me with his body if anything is going to hurt me." She was trying to stay in line with the other two and beside Renji and she smiles and tries not to get left behind if she could help it as this path was a bit steep and she wanted to stay close in case she needed help.

#7Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:39 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei continued to look around the outside area of where they were. He would hear Kaito’s words, and he would soon notice that the guy was walking off in a certain direction. He was about to say something, but it would seem what he was looking for wasn’t here anyways. He would follow behind Kaito as he would catch up to him and be by his side.

“Yes, I’ve met quite a few people since the last time we saw each other. I have a samurai from Joya, and a gypsy wood elf in Paradise dawn. I also fought off some people from Sleeping Calamity from our guild home.” He said to Kaito as he kept walking.

“Oh yeah I’ve met a girl from your guild. She had the same power as you and also had an exceed with her.” He said to Kaito as he was walking.

Renji would hear her words and he would nod listening to her. Those were things he protected her from, but who would get them into the situation. Renji would walk beside her as they had caught up to the guys who left them.

#8Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:51 pm

Kaito

Kaito is listening to the man speak to him as he keeps following the path and sees where the path leads and it leads into a decently hidden cave that might have lead closer to the sea. He nearly stops in his tracks and he looks at Yuurei. "A woman with magic like mine? Another exceed? That sounds like maybe someone was here from a different dimension." He hadn't heard of anyone like that though he knew it was just him and not another person but he was already this deep in he guessed it was fine to just keep up the ruse and not blow Revy's cover after she found out her friend liked her like that.

Revy wonders what kind of stupid plan Kaito had cooked up this time and how much danger they would end up being in once all hits the deck maybe it will just be a simple trip into some caves that are safe and no one will need to fight or end up having traps spring on them and have to be saved last second by a portal.

#9Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei kept his eyes on the look for the place that he was looking for. While moving through the area, he would see the hidden cave as he looked over to Kaito as it seemed like he knew what he was looking for. It would seem like this wasn’t the first time that this man had been around the area. He was about to say something, but Kaito would beat him to it. After he heard what Kaito said he would think about it.

“If it was someone from a different dimension, then could that have been you from a different world? Does that mean the boy Exceed we saw could have been the Revy from that dimension?” He said as he looked over to Renji.

Renji blushed a bit as he shook his head because he told Rawry how he felt about Revy.

”How are things always almost falling on you Revy? Is it because of Kaito?” He asked trying to change the talk back to what she said earlier.

#10Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:12 pm

Kaito

"It was a joke Yuurei no worries you should not worry about that I don’t think it is probably just a new mage I don’t know as I don’t go back to the east much as I am a big mage now so I am in high demand." He smiles while laughing at Yuurei seeming have taken that so seriously who would really believe such a thing like that. He goes into the cave and he sees what look like ruins so he looks at Yuurei to see if he was just seeing thing or if this place did indeed like like some lost forbidden ruins.

"It is mostly me getting in over my head and he keeps me safe I do not feel any blame toward him for any of it cause if it wasn’t for him I woulda probably been lost." She keeps her smile and tries to not let it slip as she didn’t want the other exceed to blame Kaito for anything. She was really the one at fault and she wasn’t gonna let him be a scape goat for her recklessnesses.

#11Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and he would nod at what he had said. It wasn’t just that, but he thought about him being in high demand and that was why he didn’t go back to the East. He would chuckle a bit hearing his friends’ words.

“You’re in high demand? Nice to hear that about you, but it seems like you always make enough time for me.” He said Kaito with a smile on his face.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would enter the cave that he had been looking for. When they got there, he would see that it was an ancient place and that it was unique.

“Who would have thought this would still be here. I’m glad that this was just something fiction thing I’ve read in books.” He said to Kaito as he would move forward and ahead of him now.

Renji would hear Revy’s words and he would pucker his lips because he wouldn’t believe what she said, but he wouldn’t pry on it anymore.

#12Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:28 pm

Kaito

He looked around and he wondered how long ago this place would have been found and why it looked like it hadn’t been touched for a long while cause there was dust and very faint barefooted steps in this place and he looked at yuurei. "Yeah this place looks like something you would only see in the books and legends."

"You should stop making that face cause it looks like you are looking like you are trying to kiss like a pufferfish to your imagination." She giggled at him because he did in fact look like that in that moment and she looked away from him as she looked into the area and she wonders what this place could hold for them and she hopes there are not giant sea monsters in the ruins protecting the treasures of this place and she looks to Kaito who should maybe be getting ready for a fight but she didn’t see him even getting ready to do it.

#13Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:35 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over to Kaito and he would hear him and he would nod as he had to agree with him on that.

“Yeah it was in the old archives that I was reading over. I didn’t think we would have been able to find it so easily though. Still, it had said it was somewhere at the Cliffs of Astera.” He said as he would start looking around.

He would see how amazing and different everything was in this place. It was not like the last place he was in, and he was hoping to find what he was looking for here.

Renji stop what he was doing when he heard Revy’s words.

“Ouch, how am I supposed to kiss then.” He said as he spoke out to her as he was wondering what she would say to him.

Renji would move over to a spot in the cave though and he would start touching things to see if a page that Yuurei was looking for would fly out.

#14Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:51 pm

Kaito

"Yeah not sure we will find much here that wasn't water damaged though." He walked around and nearly everything in the part of the ruins he was looking at had clear wear and tear from the water and the years of it being here nature and time had not been kind to it. He kept looking though this place didn't look like t would really be the most premier spot to find anything made of paper or metal as it would have probably have rusted and be weak or broken from the exposure to the salt water in the air in here.

Revy giggles and she gets close to him and whispers in his ear. "Not looking like a fish trying to breath outside of water." She pats him on his head and she smiles and he is probably now even more confused by her bothering to say it again and get close to him like that. She then gets to work looking for anything that could end up helping them.

#15Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:02 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito and he would have to agree with that. If that was the case, then there must have been something that would allow them to enter. There had to be something here that was being protected by the water.

“Yeah you're right, or there might be a secret panel or place that we can get into. A place where the water couldn’t penetrate things that they wanted to keep preserved right?” He spoke to Kaito as he looked around the place.

It seemed like he had ignored the small little comment he had said earlier before, which was fine. Renji would look at her as he felt her whispered into his ears before patting him on the head. He would blush a bit when he felt that, and he was glad that she was cool with getting that close to him. He would shake his head as he had work to do when it came to looking for the pages.

“I’ll practice then.” He said to Revy while moving around the ruins.

#16Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:33 pm

Kaito

He gets closer to the floor and he touches it and he looks around. "You might be right this stone seems like it is magic in some way so the water is just barely not touching it." He started to run his hand along the wall as he was looking for something that might just pop out to him like a button or a switch but he is unconvinced that he is probably going to find anything like that in this place if this place is old it might have a puzzle to solve to find such a thing though even in the best of luck and times he is just okay at puzzles and such.

Revy looked at REnji and she says in a slightly jealous tone toward him. "Oh you are gonna practice huh? Who are you going to do that with?" She looked at him and a aura seemed to surround Revy of anger and like Renji better choose his next string of word very carefully.

#17Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:54 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him while he was looking to see what could lead them to this hidden location. It wouldn’t take long until Kaito would say something about a rock. When he heard this, he would look over to his friend and he would walk over to it. He would look at the rock and he would move his right hand over it from the opposite side of his friend.

Renji was looking for things and he would soon stop to look over at Revy. It seemed like she asked the question, but how she looked, and the tone of her voice made him rub the back of his head. It seemed like he put his foot right in his mouth and now he wasn’t sure how to get out of it. Then he remembered what Rawry told him.

“I’m practicing for whenever I’m tough enough to kiss you.” He said to her as he froze now that he had said it out loud his face would turn red and he couldn’t move.

Yuurei was ignoring the exceed and soon enough his arm would resonate with the stone as his bandage would stab into it and something would start shaking.

#18Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:26 pm

Kaito

Revy sighs as that had to have been the most corny line that Renji could have come up with and that was cute but she wasn't gonna show it as this was not how that was gonna work out. "You need to work on that as your about as smooth as sand paper." She giggled and smacked him on the back to try and get him out of his stiff as a board I just broke the vase that had grandma's ashes in it and my parents are about to be home face he was making.

Kaito keeps walking along and then he sees Yuurei react to something and he would walk toward him. He sees the bandages on the man's arma nd he has to ask the question even though he already knew the answer. "Did you hurt your arm or something yuurei?" He sees that something odd had happened to his friends arm and what was it doing?

#19Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:44 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear her words and he would be disappointed that he had kind of confessed his feelings toward Revy, but she shrugged it off. He would feel her slap his back and he would stumble forward with that. He would look at her and he would rub the back of his head.

“Alright I’ll work on that.” He said this as it seemed like she didn’t think anything of it.

While the ground was shaking around them, Kaito had asked him a question about his arm. Yuurei would chuckle a bit as he rubbed the back of his head with his left arm.

“Nah I didn’t hurt my arm. I got cursed, and now my arm is bandaged up forever. It seems like when I put magic into my arm it does weird things. It also seems to react with whatever is on this rock as well.” He said to Kaito as he was looking around and he would see something opening up not too far from them.

#20Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:53 pm

Kaito

Revy smirked as he was clearly disappointed that she hadn't reacted very well to how he just threw that out there and she kissed his cheek. "Yeah you better~" She giggled and walked off to go and see what the other two had just caused to happen.

Kaito looks at Yuurei as he felt the shaking and he looks away to look for where it had opened at and as he had been the one that was running and checking things in the first search area for pages he feels this is Yuurei's time to shine and be the first man in to the new area to explore and risk his life in true explorer fashion like the explorers of the unknow that they had become and he wondered if they would really find anything or if it was just gonna be another bust for yuurei.

"Can you two go one day without breaking and causing messes?" She spoke playfully as that was what they were here for to find and do things unknown to others.

#21Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:39 pm

Yuurei

Renji would feel the kiss on his cheek, and he would stand still once again. He felt warm all around him and he couldn’t say anything. The bandaged would go back to normal, but before it did it would hand Yuurei a page. He would look at it and he couldn’t read anything that was on it. Still, it seemed like this was the page he was looking for. He was going to say something, but it would seem like Revy would beat him to the punch. He would look at her and chuckle a bit.

“Sorry about that Revy, but it seems that there was a page within the stone.” He said as he shows it to them.

Once they had seen it, he would look at the path that opened up before them and he would figure that there could be more pages in there.

“There might be more in there, so we should go. Follow me.” He said as he would go into the open path.

Renji would notice that he was alone and ran after them.

#22Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:03 pm

Kaito

Seems like Yuurei had brought their page counts to tied in a swift movement and his arm that he had accidently given him paid a debt. Kaito no longer felt bad for giving him the cursed arm as it had already shown that it was useful to them. Kaito follows his friend and he figured that the man will take care of anything scary that might just show up on them.

Revy giggled harder as she had really left him stunned by just kissing his cheek if she had actually kissed him he might of died of a heart attack or something she followed behind them and the stones on the walls seemed to glow, she wasn't sure if it was from magic or if it was from the plants on the walls that were casting the light out of them but it was very pretty that is all she had known. She looked back to see him hurrying to catch up she just hopes he doesn't slip and break his ass or fall into her and put them in an awkward position out of the lovely dovey books she read sometimes.

#23Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue moving down the path that they were going through. There had to be something in this place. When he got to the end of the path, they would see the place they were in illuminated. It would seem like there were a lot of stones around the area. It wasn’t just that, but it would seem like there were things that looked like led to other things here. It looked like a huge cavern left with things for people to see. Still, he didn’t think it was meant for their eyes, but possibly the eyes of those from the past.

“Looks like someone from ancient civilization left this behind here.” He said out loud to the group.

Renji would finally catch up with the group and he would see what was in front of his eyes. His jaw dropped because he couldn’t believe that this was all hidden here.

“This is freaking crazy, how hasn’t anybody found this place.” He said to everyone.

#24Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:27 pm

Kaito

He followed yuurei to the bottom of the path and he looks around and he takes in the sight of it all then he hears the exceed speak and he turns to the exceed. "Probably cause no one who has been near hear has known what they were looking for so it didn't show itself to them would be my guess." Kaito shrugged his shoulders a little cause it was really only just a guess at why they had found things that other people that probably might of known what to do with it all could not as they hadn't the info to pass this ruins first test to even enter it so in a way it is sort of like a sealed time capsule holding things of the past that no one else even knew to look for or that might of existed in the area that they are currently standing he moves closer to some things and looks for another page.

#25Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:52 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at Kaito and he figured that would be the case. Still, they didn’t even know what they were looking for and they found this place.

“You sure we aren’t the same though? We were just lucky enough to find this place out but were we the only ones?” He asked him wondering if they would find dead bodies of people in the past.

If that were the case then they were lucky, that Kaito could teleport them out of here. And if there was a door, Yuurei could also get them out of here. The Nephilim was looking around as he was touching things and enjoyed what he saw. This was amazing and he knew a lot of people would die to be in their shoes right now.

“Whether we’re the first to find this place or not. It seems like this place hasn’t been touched in a long time. Let’s start looking around and see what we can find.” He said to everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum