Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:13 pm

Kaito

"I meant since the place was sealed." he sighed as the exceed had misunderstood him about what he had meant about this sealed room. He wondered when the last person had set foot in this place it looks like it is nearly untouched he wondered if it was a tomb or something to a king or maybe some kind of royal following burial spot.

Revy hadn’t an idea of what she might see here but she was readying herself for anything and anyone that might pop out to them cause this place looks to have been empty for a few hundred years or so it shows it can be said his need to find out out weighted the dangerous side sides of exploring things like this as she knows this is strange and she thinks the guys are just going to need to be more careful then they were being right now and she watches them and over them as if she is a mama bird.

#27Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:39 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had decided it was time for him to search this place. He wasn’t going to be here for no reason. If he could help Kaito find a lost page, then it would mean they would benefit from this, then he was going to help him out. He would move through the area on his own while they spoke to each other. His eyes scanned the area as he was trying to see what could be found in this place. It did look like someone‘s burial spot. The thing is he wasn’t sure who it would belong to. While moving through the area, he would move his right hand against things. He figured he would use his cursed hand, so he would be protected if something would go bad.

Renji was looking at Kaito and Revy and after a while, he noticed that Yuurei wasn’t around with them.

“Anybody saw where Yuurei went?” He asked.

#28Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:09 am

Kaito

Kaito pointed in the way that Yuurei had went so that the exceed would know which way the man had went then he, himself walks around the other side of this room looking for any clues or markers that there was some kind of evil or bad omen here, but this place looks like it might have more or less been blessed to protect it from outside evils and that was something that Kaito wondered why or how it would need such protections maybe there was a a monstrous hidden weapon or piles of jewels somewhere in here but he hadn't seen anything that was really shining as it was more like a central lighting that left some of the edges cloaked in the darkness that filled some peoples hearts and minds maybe if they were not the ones that were meant to be here and to handle things in a certain way.

Revy goes toward the center of the room and is looking at what looks like hand carved designs in the stone, she couldn't read or make heads nor tails of it but she but her hand on it and the floor dropped out from under her and she just barely with the edge of her hand catches the ledge so she doesn't fall.

#29Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:20 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was minding his own business as he was moving through the area, he was in. he didn’t know what was going on, but he could feel as if his hand was resonating with other things within the ruins. He allowed it to guide him around. The Nephilim didn’t forget about his friends, but they were all together, and he knew that Kaito would be able to protect them.

“Where are you leading me to?” He asked out loud as his right hand continued to feel against the wall of the place.

The berserker kept moving around, his eyes captivating everything he saw.

Renji, on the other hand, would see where Kaito pointed, but he couldn’t see Yuurei. He was going to go after his friend, but he didn’t want to leave Revy behind. When he looked over at her, he saw her falling, and his eyes widen. He ran straight toward her and saw she was holding on. He would grab her arm and pull with all his might to get her out of there.

“Are you okay?” He asked her as he was scared for her.

#30Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:40 am

Kaito

Kaito turned and saw them and he hoped she was okay and he didn't see when a rune on the wall lit up and released a blast of water that hits Kaito and sends him flying into the wall on the other side of the room. He slides down the wall and lands on his knees. "Ouch..." He gets back up and he rubs the back of his head with a nervous smile.

She took his hand up letting him help her and she gets back onto solid ground and she pats Renji's head. "Yeah I am fine are you okay though." She watched Kaito get blasted across the room and she giggles cause she knows he will be alright and it figured that he would do something to one up her dumb move with one of his own but she is thankful that Renji had been so close by to help her, but she worries that she cause Renji to be apart from his partner.

#31Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:22 am

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving and soon enough his bandages would stretch out in a certain direction. It would press against a gate, and it would do something weird to it. He watched it open the gate and he moved toward the direction of the new path. It wouldn’t take long, but he would come to a dead end. It was an altar in front of him, and he would see two things. They were beautiful and shiny; it seemed like they had magical property because they were emitting something radiant. It wasn’t just that, but it seemed like these things have been cleaned unlike everything else here.

He moved toward the accessories as if they were calling out to him.

Renji would hear Revy and he would smile at her. He was glad that she was fine.

“Yeah I’m okay, I just thought I lost you there for a second. My heart dropped when you fell.” He said with a smile on his face as he was happy she was okay.

It was then he would see Kaito get hit by water and he would just laugh as this was getting out of hand now.

#32Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:44 pm

Kaito

Kaito wondered if maybe the ruins themselves where beginning to get angry and were actively seeking to take them out or dispel them from the area but this seems odd unless they were upsetting some deep in this place he had no idea as to how they might be upsetting. Kaito hurries to them and he starts leading them in the way that he had seen Yuurei go in and he wondered how far ahead of them he was or if he had been lead down some kind of hidden path or got dropped or trapped into a different room and he was gonna needs to fin him so that they do not end up to far apart before and someone end up being killed or trapped in the end before they could get out cause no one even knows that they are down here or where this place even is.

Revy follows Kaito while pulling Renji by the hand so that they can keep up with Kaito as he was probably not even thinking as he keeps moving in front of them as he was probably very worried something was going very wrong in this area and he doesn't want them to die or something.

#33Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:44 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would feel like something was calling out to them. He would move to the accessory, and he would take them as he would put them on him. He would move around as if he had a mirror to see themselves. It wouldn’t take long for him to realize that something was happening to him. He would look at his body as he would feel as if more mana was being poured into him and circulating within the accessories. This was interesting as he had never known items to do such a thing. Still, this was good because he thought about the mana he could have in reserve for battles in the future.

“I’ll be keeping these.” He said to himself.

Yuurei would walk out of the area as it seemed like his bandages were guiding him to things that he could use to become stronger. It would seem like looking for these lost pages was preparing him for something.

Renji would be pulled by Revy, and he would move as quickly as she could.

“I doubt anything happened to Yuu, so we don’t have to rush like this.” He said to the two of them.

#34Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:56 pm

Kaito

They kept moving but the halls had switched and he was sent down a different way then the two exceeds that we’re trying to follow him so in fact he had gotten lost from the group. Kai stops and he looks around realizing he was lost and he sees a hall of mirror like surfaces and he touched it and then more hims stepped out of the mirrors and they all started talking to him and saying dark things to him like Yuurei is just using him cause Yuurei just wants all the powerful people under his thumb and control to command around like puppets.

Revy looks at Renji and she is looking sad and lost as she can’t see Kaito anymore and the other exceed was saying they didn’t need to rush but now they had fallen behind and it was so much fear now cause why if something happens to him and she wasn’t there to help him or what is Renji does something stupid and they need help.

#35Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:27 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would notice that he was not around the group of people. It would seem like he had separated himself from the group. He shook his head when he saw this because he didn’t think he had moved too far from them. Still, he didn’t see anybody around, and he couldn’t use anything to contact them. He would look at his cape as he was wondering if the cape knew anything, but it wouldn’t be able to communicate with Yuurei in that manner.

“Well, I guess I keep moving. I can’t panic and they’re probably looking for me.” He said to himself as he started walking.

Renji and Revy were together, and it would seem like when they were following Kaito, the man had disappeared. He was a bit confused about the situation because they were truly not too far from him. What was going on here? He noticed that Revy was upset, which brought him to try and make her happy.

“You got nothing to worry about we will find them soon enough. As long as we have each other, we will be just fine.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

#36Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Kaito

Revy looks at Renji and she hugs him. "I have to come clean to you… I can’t ask you to hide it from yuurei if you want to tell him but I was RAwry and Kaito was Kaia" she stops back away from him as she was feeling guilty about it and she had to to come clean to about her being the man they had be friended in the library that pushed him to confess to her.

Kai covers his ears then he snaps and his eyes glow red and a dull red aura forms around him his skin turns to scales and he starts smashing his fists through the mirrors and as he does it the other hims start to fade away from the world laughing at him and the room starts filling with darkness that makes his dread grow more and more as he tries to breath and he roars and it echoes in the room he is in and his magic is swirling around him wildly.

#37Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:01 pm

Yuurei

Renji would feel her hug him, and he would feel all warm and fuzzy. It was a nice feeling, and it brought him to blush. Then it happened, she had confessed to him, and his eyes widen when he heard those words. His eyes widened with everything she said had said, and he stood still. The thoughts that had gone through his head as he remembered everything that he had told Rawry. It was like someone had stunned him, and he couldn’t move.

He didn’t know what to say, but now he knew for sure that Revy knew how he felt for her. He didn’t even have to confess because he had done so already. It would take a couple of minutes before he would say something.

“So… that means… you know… how… I feel about you.” He quickly said the last part as he looked away from her.

Yuurei, on the other hand, had kept moving around the place as he was wondering where he would end up at next.

#38Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:37 pm

Kaito

Revy nods her head as it was the truth that happened and she wonders if Renji was gonna rat out that Kaito had low key flirted with Yuurei a little back there and she wondered if he was going to judge her for how she had acted back at the other place that they had made it too.

Kaito is rampaging in the room the laughing won’t stop and he can’t make it stop he drags his claws along the wall and he is losing his mind as he has flashes of things of his past flash past his vision and he keeps roaring and slamming into the walls and he throws attacks around the room but the voices will not stop echoing and screaming at him about being worthless and a burden to everyone that meets him a curse on the world that he should just end himself and save the world from to deal with him and the troubles he brings to them then the floor drops out from under him dropping him in a room full of scrolls and books.

#39Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:51 pm

Yuurei

Renji would see her confirm what he had said, and he would turn red as possible. Still, he wasn’t going to run off and leave her here on her own. He wouldn’t and couldn’t do that. He would have to swallow the embarrassment for now and think about it later.

“Well, I guess the cats are out of the bag. There is nothing I can do about it. Now you know I like you, but I can’t force feelings onto you.” He said as he laughed for a bit.

“Let’s go look for Yuu and Kai. They should be somewhere around here.” He said to her as he would have his hand out, so they couldn’t lose each other.

Yuurei would find himself in an area where they were a bunch of statues. It seemed like there were a lot of things here. The statues here were beautiful and it seemed like whoever made these were gifted and talented as hell.

#40Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:38 pm

Kaito

Revy stays closer to Renji as she was worried about getting lost from him now that they had lost tract of their human partners. "yeah I am still sorry I lied to you." She was a bit worried he will be mad and maybe hate her because she did pressure him into admitting his crush on her.

Kaito in his frenzied state looks around and he nearly strikes a shelf but he gets knocked back by an unseen force and he tries to get up and ran at it but is getting no where as papers fly around the room in a flurry as he was out of control and he slams into the door as he keeps trying to get out of the room as hard as he can but the door doesn’t budge one bit to him. He starts wearing himself out from him attacking and fighting himself. Papers fall on top of him as he lays on the floor gasping for air as he has been pretty much blinded by his rage to everything going on around him.

#41Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 am

Yuurei

Renji would hear Revy’s words, and he wouldn’t think anything about it. He would smile at her as they were walking around. He was making sure that he would be careful because he didn’t want to activate any traps. It seemed like this place was filled with a lot of them, or at least that was how he felt.

“It’s okay. At least you told me now, so that’s fine.” He said as he looked at her with a smile on his face.

Yuurei was amazed at this place and he would continue to look around it. It wouldn’t take long, but he would find a door not too far from him. He would move over to it and he would try to open it. When he tried nothing would happen as it seemed like it was locked. The light mage would take out his key and he would use it to open it without a problem. It was a skeleton key after all, but he didn’t use his mana to open a portal to another location.

There he would see paper flying all over the place, and he wondered what was going on there.

#42Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:57 am

Kaito

Kaito just lays there the papers whirling around in the room he wondered if maybe he wasn't safe to be around people or if maybe that room had the powers to mess with his mind and sent him into a blind frenzy maybe he wasn't trained well enough to be who  he is trying to be. Maybe he was just a monster pretending to be a man, maybe in the end when every thing falls into place he was nothing more than that someone that can't be depended on and should just disappear from the world in the end what was he even. He had dragon magic, he pushed his limits and gained what some might say transgressed on god powers, and he is cursed. Nothing about him anymore screamed human, nothing made him relatable to those that  call them self human, elf, or half elf he is some sort of mishmash of power magic and body.

Revy keeps with Renji being very careful as well not to set off anything that could come to bite them in the ass or that could put them in danger.

Kaito hears the door he had slightly damaged with his now bloodied fists unlocking and opening but he doesn't make a sound as he was right now he was too embarrassed and to worn out to even get up to fight or to explain himself for what had happened.

#43Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:39 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see all the papers moving through the room right now. He was confused about what was going on in this room. His eyes scanned the area to make sure that there was nobody in there and to make sure there were no obvious traps around. It wouldn’t take long but he would see Kaito on the ground. It seemed like he was just laying down, but he noticed that his hands were bloody. He wondered what had happened to him.

“What happen to you?” He asked him as he walked over to him and it seemed like Kaito was stuck in this room for a bit.

Renji kept Revy close as they were moving around the place. He kept his eyes focused, but he wondered how she felt about him. It took him some time, but he figured he could ask her now.

“So, how do you feel about me?” He asked her curious to see what she had to say.

#44Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:20 am

Kaito

Kaito just lays there as he can feel someone looking at him and then he can hear Yuurei’s voice but he doesn’t want to speak he doesn’t even what to move he just wants to die and rot here like the worthless pile of garbage he is. He begrudgingly looks at Yuurei then he sits up as he guessed he should come clean about happened to him. "Well I separated from our partners and then I got trapped in a room of mirrors and illusions that were me telling me, things and then darkness I lost control of myself busted the mirrors rampaged more then got dropped into this room beat on that door till my hands bled." He figured that covered most of what happened in a amount of time they had been apart from each other.

Revy hears what he asked but she was unsure how to answer him as she liked him a bit as well but she knows that she isn’t sure what she should do or say about it cause she was okay with just being friends with him and maybe visit sometimes but she wasn’t sure how far she wanted this to go cause she is worried she will lose a friend or that she will upset someone cause she knows that nimbus also liked her, but he has been out of touch with them for a bit.

#45Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear the things that had to happen to him, and he would only shake his head. It was then he would just put his cursed hand out toward Kaito with a smile on his face.

“I see, they should be fine with each other. Still, as long as you are alive, then you’re fine. I’m just happy you’re still you. Now let’s get up and find Renji and Revy. Who knows what those two are up to.” He said to Kaito as he would wait for him to grab a hold of his hand to get up.

Yuurei used his cursed arm because they were both cursed. He figured that it wouldn’t do anything and that he could actually touch his friend without worrying.

While they walked, Renji could hear how silent this place was. It was crazy how his question had brought Revy to become a mute. Still, he figured he would drop the question.

“Sorry for putting that question out there, you don’t have to answer.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

#46Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:33 am

Kaito

Kaito looked at the man and without thinking he slapped Yuurei’s hand away, then got to his feet himself. "We can’t all be perfect like you okay." He walked out of the room, it seems his psyche was still pretty shaken after what had happened to him and he takes his bandage off of his arms which now had what looked like black blotches down them and he wrapped his hurt hands as he kept walking not even looking back to see if Yuurei was behind him, not that he could care, he had been shaken to his core and he really had to idea how to handle it or deal with it as he has destroyed things plus he had just hit his own friend. His mind is racing and his heart is torn to what he is even doing why he is even here.

She shakes her head and she looks at him. "It isn’t that what you said and asked was fine my maiden heart is a flutter and such but I am not sure how it would work, Kaito and I are every where but no where at the same time." she rubbed the back of her head with her free hand as that probably just made it more confusing for Renji as she is giving a go and a stop sign at the same time, that is isn’t accepting but also not declining him what he stated.

#47Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was surprised that Kaito had slapped his hand out of the way. He would chuckle when he heard those words because they stung him. He didn't think of himself as perfect. He was strong, yes, but perfect no. He had his own faults, he had his own doubts. He just never showcased them because he didn’t want others to worry about him. He would just rub the back of his head as he could assume whatever happen to him shook him. Yuurei would follow behind, giving him space, but making sure he couldn’t lose him.

“I guess this is what happens when you get separated.” He said to himself.

Renji kept moving through the place as he was hoping to find the two of them quickly. Yuurei was a weird one always getting lost, while Kaito was just a weird one who enjoyed touching things and then getting lost.

He would hear Revy’s words and he would look ahead of him as he couldn’t force her to decide.

“I understand, but you two can always make Paradise Dawn your home. Then at least you have a place to come home to, and people who would be there waiting for you.” He said as he kept moving around.

#48Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:24 am

Kaito

"I don't really like the north, if I am going to be honest. Plus Fairy Tail is a good place for Kaito." She started to think on it as she was not sure as to what that really means though they both seem to want to recruit them pretty badly but she knows that Kaito has no want to go to the north as a home, the east seemed like a perfect spot for him that has everything he needed it even had variety in scenery and requests the north mostly just had rats and people bickering over things rather it land or people stealing from claimed pieces of the mine. The lack of fresh fishing was also a no go for her as she loved fish. They just didn't taste the same up north as they did in the other parts of the country.

Kaito sighed he felt horrible for hitting Yuurei like that though he didn't think he hurt him he still shouldn't have hit him like that outta no where he was still his friend. Kaito sniffed the air and dashed down a hall way and he sees the two exceeds walking through the cross ways ahead of him. "Stop you two!"

#49Yuurei 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:45 am

Yuurei

Renji would hear her words and they stung. He understood that the North region of Fiore wasn’t the ideal for where people wanted to live, but it seemed like where he was, wouldn’t bring them to live there.

“I see, well that sucks to hear.” He said to Revy as he kept holding her hand, so they wouldn’t be separated.

He understood that the North needed more control, but Yuurei was doing his best to make sure that everything was fine there.

Yuurei kept following Kaito and soon enough he would see that his friend had made a run for it, which brought Yuurei to pick up the pace. It wouldn’t take long, but he would see that he had found Renji and Revy. He had a smile on his face because he figured he used his nose to find them.

Renji would come to a stop as he would turn to where he heard the voice. When he saw it was Kaito and Yuurei behind them he would sigh with relief.

#50Kaito 

Ancient Ruins, Ancient Secrets (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:40 pm

Kaito

Revy hears Kaito and she turns around looking at them as Kaito walks with Yuurei up to them and he hopes Yuurei doesn't hate him but he knows that he had done his friend wrong by hitting him but he has no idea on how to fix that or even what to do so he keeps quiet and he says nothing. He looks around the corner down the hall to see if maybe he can catch a scent to the outside of the ruins in case they need to leave in a hurry.

Revy stays by Renji's side so they stay together at least for now even if she wasn't gonna take him up on it she was going to make the most of the time that she was staying by him now before they go their different ways and if she helps she helps them if not she ends up on the bad side of the people she trusts then she will have to protect herself and Kaito.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum