Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

MeetCutie [Lumi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ursula 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:22 am

Ursula

WORDS: 250 | Ursu-Lace

Damn, that nap on the train has got my neck all stiff…! Twisting her head from one side and to the other as she walked away from the station which had brought her to Stella, Ursula Wilke arrived into the festivities feeling rather well rested, if a little tight in certain places from her journey or at the very least the position she had ended up sleeping in.
Good job there's somewhere here to loosen up~? Yawning away those lingering cobwebs and then stretching out her arms as she rolled the coat she had been wearing into the bag she had slung over her shoulder, with her lips smacked and the tears in the corners of those vivid violet eyes wiped away she looked around herself for points of reference, and seemed to immediately pick out the sight of a tavern nearby why she might just be able to spread her proverbial wings and relax a bit.

May as well check out the 'talent' while I'm in here too, huh~? Reasoning that the business which had brought her here could wait a day in fact and deciding that there was no better way to understand this celebration of the dead than to engage with those who knew better than her, once she was through the door she couldn't help but pause in place and draw in the scents which lingered in the atmosphere as she habitually tested the waters, so to speak, before turning her attention toward something to wet her throat…

DON'T TELL ME

You're afraid of a big, bad wolf~?
- Ursula Wilke -

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Lumikki 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:51 am

Lumikki

Lumikki Hrùtr Sat on top of a stool within a tavern called “El Diablo”. She found the name entertaining and so were the people. The Demoness hid herself within her human form. Her hair a shade of periwinkle, skin brown, eyes the shade of the golden sun and vast open sky. She wore a short black double slit dress. Her hair in two messy buns adorned in black flowers and raven’s feathers. She was leaned forward, lost in her third drink. Her aura slipping out and keeping the tavern cool enough for her liking.

It was the darkness creeping the lands of Stella that had drawn her. She could a sliver of it as she was visiting her Motherland of Iceberg. Unsure from where it came, the Demoness came to investigate. More because she was curious and hungry. She had no intention of purging it either. Simply dancing in the presence of chaos and feasting on the other’s magic.

The live band was in mid performance, their Stella cultural tones mixing with the rock that they played. It make her bob her head as she enjoyed their melodies and savor the sweetness of her drink.

” Maybe even when the dark clears, I’ll come back for a visit…” She muttered to herself. She came to really enjoy the celebrations prepared for Dia de los Muertos. A multitude more colorful than her home and more festive than what she was used to.

As she took another sip of her drink, she happen on something at the corner of her eye. A new girl was now entering the bar but she stood out from all the others of Stella. Curious, she’d think to herself, but truly it was hardly peculiar. The parties here were enough to call anyone from outside of Stella to come hither. No, more peculiar perhaps because her style and likeness was not one that she was quite used to seeing just yet.

Lumikki giggled to herself as she went back to sipping her drink, gesturing the bartender for another to be made.

MeetCutie [Lumi] Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Ursula 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:57 am

Ursula

WORDS: 190 | Ursu-Lace

“Hey, I'll have bourbon, with a drop of mineral water~?” The miss with the mulberry mane making her way over to the countertop and ordering an option she had learned to like over the course of her travels, after a moment she couldn't help but linger in place as she continued to sample the atmosphere around her with almost all of her senses, but yet again it was that pronounced olfactory capacity which seemed to provide the most intrigue for her. There was something about someone nearby that was just… Different.

“Damn, haha, I wouldn't have expected a place like this to serve kids drinks~?” Unable to restrain her curiosity simply on account of that since this kind of scent was something she had barely the experience to recognise, the brow of Miss Wilke seemed to pique at one side as she glanced toward the cup of the woman next to her and she noted the smell of sweetness coming from it, and through that seemed to be prompted into a somewhat caddish introduction. I mean, she wasn't really the sort of person to tell another their business, but that smelled fresh from a sweet store, right~?

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#4Lumikki 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:04 pm

Lumikki

After a short pause, the woman who just entered through the door would make her way over. Lumikki, content with the drunk sensation she was cultivating, was lightly swaying side to side as the gal sat beside her. The lass promptly ordered her drink, curt and precise. To which Lumi found to be quite peculiar but interesting.

Kid drinks? Lumi would think to herself. She had just taken a sip and placed her glass down. What do kids even drink? She wondered as it was not clicking that what the new visitor was referring to was her own glass.

" Oy lass," Lumi began to ask, tilting her head. " What brings ye to this tavern to inquire about kids? Are ye fixing ta bring yer own? " Usually the Demoness liked to avoid drinking around kids to avoid her recklessness needing to be curbed. However, she was more curious about what this girl was planning than the potential of the company coming.

168_512

Last edited by Lumikki on Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Ursula 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:34 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 190 | Ursu-Lace

“No, I mean, I can practically taste the candyfloss in that~?” The belle in black blinking as it seemed that her observation had been misconstrued as some effort toward scoping her current locale for her brood, for a second the sable siren couldn't help but stall in disbelief at the almost comedic misfire that the little crack she had made had well, made, before clarifying the fact that she had been speaking more of the choice of beverage than the venue they spoke of.

“Shit, you don't really think I look like I have kids, do you? I was going more midnight dee-light than yummy mummy in this…?” One little fact about it still seeming to stick within her like a burr or something equally barbed and unpleasant however, as a young woman who had spent barely two decades in this world and much of the few inclined toward adulthood seeking adventure and excitement she couldn't help but take issue with the presumption, and as such had to inquire about it before it began to bug her too much. I mean, she didn't exactly scream 'mom' with what she was wearing or otherwise, right? Right?!

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#6Lumikki 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:36 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki looked at her with head tilted and turned to glance at her drink. Letting the revelation kick in that she was being teased. Whatever was left in her cup, she threw it back at that moment. Gulping it down with a hand help out, so that the bartender would know to slide her another.

As she slowly pulled the glass from her lips, her head still tilted back, her gaze would shift back to the woman. Lumi took a moment to gather her thoughts, but she would not take long. She had enough drinks to flow as free as water now.

" Call it candy love, but the sweet drinks hold the most danger. One tends to get comfortable in their taste to forget to show restraint, and that's how I like it. Sides growing with Drawvs got me bored of more bitter tastes. I like 'em, sweeter the better. Would ye say ya only like bitter things in that mouth of yers?"

Lumikki gave her a majorly cheeky grin as she leaned over for her next drink. The comment the woman would say next confused her profusely, despite being drunk, it was the words that would stomp her. Midnight dee-light? Yummy mummy?

" Do mums taste good? Have ye ever had one? Never considered the thing meself but I have enough years in me to try it all in time." She went back to her drink. Bobbing to the just starting song." Oh! And before this drink leads me to forget. Ye look lovely lass. A style I'd like to see more honestly." Lumikki fixed a strand of hair out of place as she turned away once again.

287_799

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Sofia 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:31 am

Sofia

WORDS: 200 | Ursu-Lace

“Ahahahaa, well, they say you haven't lived until you've eaten a mother, so~?” The odd turn of phrase which this diminutive doll seemed to speak with something which made it hard to guess just how literal she was being with her comment about consumption of the matriarchy, Ursula opted to assume that the lass was being more playful than literal with a line like that, and as such was found snickering and casting her head backward as she hinted that she had at least one means of experience in that area.

“Whoa, shiiiiit. Well, buy me a few more of these, and maybe you'll see a lot more~? Bwahahahaa! What’s your name then, Miss Sweet~?” The next comment really seeming to floor her however when the girl seemed to show a note of approval for her appearance and with it an interest in garnering a fuller view, this was a comment that seemed to make her snicker all the more and help her to hint that she was never too fussy when it came to showing herself off in the right kind of company, or condition for that matter, and then asked for an introduction as she lifted her own less saccharine beverage to her lips…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#8Lumikki 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:18 am

Lumikki

” But ye more Drink? Wouldn’t mind it long as ya keep me some company. I’ve been enjoying the music thus far but I am getting bored of me thoughts. So, what brings ya to Stella lass? Or have ye enjoyed these celebrations before? This is me first time stepping on these lands and joining the festivities and it has been more colorful than any book would ever have me imagining.”

And colorful it was. Lumikki was from the lands of Iceberg and though there was beauty there and amazing craftsmanship to be view. There were’t as much of an array of colors nor the same gusto for life and death as she saw here. It was quite fascinating indeed.

” Speaking of love. Where do ye hail form.” She was curious of where she came from so that she could fill out the countries of visitors she’s encounter. She could cross off Joyan, but that was all she’s seen thus far.

162_961

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#9Ursula 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:38 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 200 | Ursu-Lace

“I figured I might as well see this day of the dead thing while I was young~? How about you~?” Hardly being cagey about her reason for coming to this land or perhaps not wholly so, while it was true that her migratory nature had meant that she had wanted to see all of the big attractions of the countries around her home, there was something else lurking in her intent which she felt more private and protective of. The kind of thing that one would only tell a good friend, at least without rather a few more drinks in her system, at least.

“Bosco… And Iceberg? My parents were from both and we tended to drift between them growing up~?” Similarly seeming to be honest about her home and her heritage, though the place from which she now hailed seemed to be as much the open road as anything she could not deny the fact that she was a girl from dual cultures and perhaps then some given gifts of hers which were currently more subtle, and knew now that it was likely the fact of how her family had seemed to travel which now informed her own preference for it too as well. Among other things, of course…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#10Lumikki 

MeetCutie [Lumi] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:00 pm

Lumikki

" I wonder if the old find comfort in a day like this....but perhaps we all find out in time. I came over 'cause of curiosity. Couldn't put a me finger on it, but something in me gut told me to come over. Honestly, I'm happy I did. Hard to say how long it would have taken me to decide to be a menace on these lands." She chuckled as she spoke, her fangs glinting in the light of the candle placed in between the pair. She was for the most part quite honest in her reasoning. Much like her company, that was the gist but simply not the whole story. She felt the darkness looming from these lands. It wafted from the borders and even tickled the edges of Iceberg, where she was prior. A Demon could not deny herself such a tasty meal and exciting prospect. And so she flew here as soon as her visit ended.

The little Demon raised her hand in a gesture for another round. Pointing to the lady on her side the moment the bartender registered her desire. He nodded and Lumi would return a nod herself. She raised her glass to her lips to finish off all that was left. She tilted her head back as she did so to pour out every last drop, even if she was around three-four drinks in. She was insatiably greedy when it came to her drinks.

" Iceberg ya say? Then yer practically kin. Do ye know the tribes or land ye hailed from? Me fam is from Fjallgard themselves. But Bosco, now there's a place I've never been. Maybe I should begin thumbing through more of their lore. Could ye tell me more about it....well aren't I forgetful. I've been called Revna, what do ye go by lass?" Sometimes titles were easier to share with new people. Sometimes one was not quite sure they wanted to be known. It has been the case since the girl was reborn. Once proud to say her name in its entirety and the guild from which she came, but now it felt more fitting to only let people know so much. There was comfort in the modesty and mystery of it all. A different sort of shadow for the girl to hide within.

389_1350

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum