Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

When The First Frost Meets With The Light

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:00 pm

Lumikki

The sun was preparing it’s descent in the afternoon sky. The day was reaching the evening, but things were still fairly active. Lumikki could be spotted in the library reading over her teachers recommendations. She was almost done with her assignment on the history of dark magic. Her grandmother told her more than enough stories about the primordial frost. Lumikki etched them all into her heart and mind, able to recite them word for word. Her pride in the origins of the frost extended to her and her family, for it was the first frosts in which they had been birthed.

Darkness on the other hand was entirely foreign. Though she found herself finding comfort in the night and the shadows, she knew nothing about it. It was fortunate that her teacher was a mage in dark magic himself. He had a large intensive knowledge and connection to the element, finding comfort in it as well. He knew quite well how to explain and get her started in understanding all things dark, and so here she is now adamantly hard at work while mindlessly pulling ribbons of darkness from beneath the table and consuming it as her snack.

Lumikki didn’t mind all the reading or studying. Her father raised her to work hard, her grandmother Nan taught her to seek out more, and her mother taught her the passion to do so. Even if the texts were long and dry, Lumikki reveled in her growing progress. So much to learn, so much to do, but we all start somewhere.

She gave out a deep sigh and pushed herself away from the table, sliding the chair back as well. Allowing herself more space. She sat by her favorite window with a good view of the moving waters below. Looking outside, her mind drifted as she got lost in her thoughts. Still slurping the black ribbons as fell into her daze.

#2Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:28 am

Yuurei

Yuurei, Renji, and Migi were within the guild today; it would seem like they didn’t have anything to do on this beautiful day. That was fine because there was something that the Seraphim had been meaning to look into. The young man wanted to get his hands on a book in the library. It had to do with the old Seraphim and Nephilim in the past. He figured this would be the best place to find information on them since he was going to into battle against them soon.

This was the only reason he was here, which confused Renji. Migi, on the other hand, didn’t care as he was going for a ride no matter the destination. When the man got there, he would look around for the librarian hoping to get some information. He was wearing a black tight shirt with some black shorts on. While he was searching, the librarian would approach him instead. She would smile at him and get his attention.

“How can I help you Yuurei-sama?” She asked him.

Yuurei would look at her and smile. She didn’t have to greet him like that, but it was too late.

“I’m looking for books on Seraphim and Nephilim. The old ancient texts on them, if you don’t mind.” He said to her.

She would look at him and she would activate her magic and her eyes would move left to right and back as fast as her magic allowed it. After a few seconds of waiting she would stop and she would smile at Yuurei.

“The information you’re seeking is right over there, guild master.” She said as she would walk away.

Yuurei would smile at her and he would walk away after thanking her for the help.

#3Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:00 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki heard the librarian as she greeted another member. She was the only one in the library at the time so she was curious as to who else entered. It was not often for her to find someone here save for the librarian. So as she was taking her break, she figured that maybe she could go investigate the new comer. From a far of course, she wanted to gauged who they are. Though Lumikki heard their voices, she didn’t hear what they had said.

By the time Lumikki managed to peak from around a bookshelf, The librarian was walking away. Probably already told the man where to find his books. It never ceased to amaze her how odd but interesting the librarians magic was.

Shortly after, the man already began walking. As quietly as Lumikki could manage in her slippers she followed. Plotting to see if there was a harmless trick she could manage to squeeze in sneakily.

#4Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:29 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would move around the aisle that she had told him to go. His eyes were amazed at the number of books that were all around him. There were a lot of writers on Earth land, and their library was always being updated. They had books from all over the world due to their relationship with other countries.

His eyes were looking around as he was looking for anything to do with the past. Those writings usually have things that not a lot of people today have gone through. He would find a book and he would open it up. He would look through it as he was making sure that he didn’t skip anything. While he was doing this, Renji would get off his shoulder as he figured he could walk around now. Migi was napping for a bit as he didn’t think Yuurei would attack a library.

While he was looking through the book, he felt someone not too far from him. He didn’t feel any menace from them, so it allowed him to be. He figured they were looking for a book or trying to gather the courage to speak to him. In the end, he would continue his research into the monsters he had to fight in the future.

#5Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:50 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki followed the man to his aisle, carefully so as to not be discovered. He began to read from one of the oldest books she's ever seen. What would compel him to read that, she wondered. Lumikki pouted, as she mulled over her jest. She settled on her recent feat to bother him with and commenced the operation.

Carefully maneuvering around the aisle, hopefully, out of sight as she settled as just on the other side of his bookshelf. She tapped into the dark magic in her chest and let it pool like smoke in her cupped hands. Carefully blowing it past all the other books as it landed and settled on the pages of the book the man was reading. Darkening the paper so that he wouldn't be able to read further, at least for the moment. Satisfied with her work, she attempted to make her clean escape.

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#6Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:32 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue to read his book and soon enough he would notice something happening. It wasn’t harmful because he didn’t feel no danger coming from it. Still what it did was childish; he couldn’t really see the words on his book. He shook his head as he felt the vibration earlier move to the other side of the bookshelf. It would seem like whoever it was, was playing a prank on him.

He figured he would introduce himself and show them that they were caught. He would move through the aisle he had come from and in the direction, he felt Lumikki heading in. It wouldn’t take long, but he would be there before her. He was waiting for her to turn to the corner and he would have a smile on his face.

Renji would see what Yuurei was doing and he wondered how she would react to him being there already. Migi would stay quiet as he just couldn’t believe they didn’t let it go and continue their research.

#7Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:51 am

Lumikki

Lumikki giggles softly as she was making her great escape by running down the aisle. Sadly she was wrong. She heard her target was on to her and closing in fast. She could just make out his silhouette through the books as he darted, aggravatingly fast. She panicked a little but tried to stay calm. All creatures of chaos needed at least an inkling of an escape plan.

She dug her heals into the floor for a hard stop, sliding a bit from the momentum and began darting the opposite direction. She iced the floor behind her in hopes he would make the turn into her aisle and chase after her. Slowing down or at least slipping so that get can make more distance. She held her breath, she really didn't want to be caught. Not yet at least. Not until she had more fun with them, she pouted.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#8Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:57 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for her, but it would seem like she took notice that he was on the move. It would seem like she was not blinded by the darkness. Could it be, she was a daemon, a vampire, or was it something else? He wasn’t sure, but it would seem like she ran the other way. He chuckled because it would seem like she would try to make this difficult.

The movements she made signaled that she had done something to the ground. His necklace was a fine thing to wear. He would go into her aisle and he would make his way to her. The ice on the ground didn’t hinder him in his movement because if you looked closely he was in the air. His cape was behind him, allowing him to fly in the air and toward Lumikki. It was then that he would be right next to her with a smile on his face and the book closed on his side.

“It seems like you’re having fun being a prankster I see.” He said as he was matching her speed waiting to see what she would do next.

#9Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:29 am

Lumikki

Lumikki shook vigorously as the man caught up to her in no time. Giving her the feeling of a chill running up her spin. Her face reddened in embarrassment, she couldn't be caught this way. She never would of thought he'd have a cape like her Uncle.

Quickly she built darkness in her hands and clapped her hands together. She hoped to have a chance to flee once more from her make shift smoke bomb. Crouching as she began her pace to run the other way before black feathers began to surround her in a vortex. Emerging from the cluster of feathers a raven. She flew high above the books and shelves as she had hoped to make her way out of the high windows. She quickly looked over the windows to she her options, only three were slightly opened and they were all almost on the other side. She flapped as hard as she could hoping she could slip away.

#10Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:37 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for her to answer, but it would never happen. He would see that she was still trying to run away. He figured that she was new if she didn’t stop for him. The guild master was sure he didn’t bring her into the guild, so it must have been Brone. He wasn’t sure, but he figured he would find out soon enough.

It was then she would try a bunch of things, like creating darkness around them. It was confirmed then that she could see through the darkness just well. He wasn’t sure what it was, but his ability to feel her through his necklace made it so he didn’t need his eyes really. He would follow behind her as she made her escape. She was now outside of the library, which Yuurei didn’t want to do as he wasn’t sure if this was the right book.

While she was flying away, he was with her as his back was facing to the ground.

“You know there is no escaping right?” He asked waiting for her to see what she was doing was futile.

#11Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:44 am

Lumikki

Lumikki croaked in her raven form further exasperated by the man. A single tear shed from her eye as she knew nothing she could do now would aid her. She lowered her glide as she landed on him. Fully surrendering to his feats.

"Does everyone have a cape that flies...?" she whined. Lumikki croaked once more to clear her throat. "I'm Lumikki Omena of the Fjallgard, niece of Brone Heavyaxe." Lumikki sniffled as she spoke but tried to sound as clear and precise as possible. "Will everyone her be hard to tease as you? Uncle Brone is already too straight forward and literal that he's hard to play a joke on."

In her jest she hardly, took the time to resister the man. She finally looked him over while she was in his mercy. Hmmm, she thought, he's too tall. She narrowed her eyes in disdain. She never saw anyone with features like his though and concluded that he was at least more pleasant to look upon than a dwarf.

#12Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:58 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was enjoying the fact that she had turned into a raven, and it made him wonder if this was one of Brone’s ravens. Did they turn into a humanoid and could speak to other people, other than Brone? It was the thought that had gone through his head. He was surprised, but he was sure that this person knew Brone with the question that had been asked. It made him chuckle a bit because he and Brone were the only ones he knew with capes that allowed them to fly.

It was, of course, she introduced herself to Yuurei as she was on him as he was flying in the air. She asked more questions in her raven form as he would think about how to answer.

“I see, so you’re Brone’s niece. I didn’t know he had one, but it is to be expected. He is a dwarf after all. Nice to meet you Lumikki, my name is Yuurei Starlight of the Starlight clan and royalty from the elven society. I’m also your guild master, nice to meet you.” He said to her with a smile on his face, pausing for a second.

“Only me and Brone have a cape like this that I know of. Brone’s cape changed though, so it’s not the same as mine, but much stronger. As for teasing and playing pranks on, well that depends on who you try it on me. I’m only able to know where you were because of a trinket I have.” He said to her as she was on him in her raven form.

He would lower himself down and he would land on the ground and on his two feet. He didn’t see how she looked really well when she was running from him this entire time.

“For a second, I thought you might have been one of Brone’s ravens, and was able to finally speak to others except Brone.” He laughed a bit.

#13Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:35 am

Lumikki

Lumikki tilted her head as she listened to the man speak, falling over entirely after his introduction. Royalty?! Guild Master?! Starlight clan?!

"It was your kin that sealed my friend Benimaru," Lumikki whined, pouting if she could. The Guild Master lowered himself onto the floor and she hopped down. Feathers surrounding her once more as they rose up higher. With a wave of her hand Lumikki was visible to Yuurie once more, her feathers dissipating in the air slowly behind her.

She gave a proper bow of respect, jokes and tricks aside, she knew he was an honored friend to her Uncle. She wore her favorite black oversized shirt. Her hair was in two messy buns somewhat shaped like horns and she wore her favorite black slippers with bat wings on them.

"Theres a saying back home you know, the ravens lead the wolves to their prey and the wolves in turn leave them food to eat. I never gave too much thought on my Uncle's ravens speaking only to him, thought they were doing what they meant to do. Leading Uncle to the good things. You cooould say I am one of his ravens though. They make for good cover ya know, you could even pass it along it's all I am to the others! Part of the collection! Sides, ravens run deep in my family on my mother's side." Lumikki rambled on profusely. Always curious of others especially in relation to her Uncle and his tales. She gasped and stopped short when she realized.

"Do have any embarrassing stories about Uncle?! Could really use something to write home about to ma." Lumikki asked in anticipation as she twirled her fingers in the air above a near by shadow, swirling the black ribbons and slurping them up. She got so used to conveniently snacking on the dark around her that she's long forgotten how abnormal the habit is.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#14Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:15 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her speak. It would seem like she met Benimaru and basically spouted facts about what happened to him. He would nod as there was no denying that part at all; it was then that she would transform back to normal, which made things easier. She was short indeed, but if she was the niece of Brone, then she was at least part dwarf. He would see the bow from her, and he would wave his hand as if she didn’t need to do that.

Still, it was too late to stop her, and he just let it be. It was soon she would explain the whole raven situation, and he would nod. It makes sense now that she explained it that way. They had a connection with Brone, and they worked well together. It would also seem like Brone knew a lot of things that he wouldn’t normally know around the world.

She would ask him about stories that could embarrass Brone, and he rubbed his chin as he felt like he had Deja Vu, but couldn’t remember. This was the first time they met after all.

“Yeah my clan sealed Benimaru into a sword and shield. And I get it now, no wonder Brone always knows where to go.” He said to Lumikki.

He would clear his throat for the next part he would say.

“Your uncle had an incident once. We were looking for clues and fighting ice monsters. It was then an avalanche had occurred. It would seem like your uncle wasn’t so lucky and he got caught under the avalanche. He couldn’t get himself out, and I had to find him and pull him out myself.” He laughed as it was an enjoyable adventure from the past even if he did get scolded for not picking up Brone.

#15Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:48 am

Lumikki

Lumikki nodded at Yuurie’s understanding. She wondered why her Uncle never explained something so simple to his friend. Maybe he spent so much time away from home that he forgot the little things. Hardly something she could ever forget, Lumikki treasured the stories of the ravens and how they helped her people. She was pleased Uncle even found a good pair of his own to help lead him to the hunt.

“Of course, ravens like food and mischief. They must get a kick from seeing Unlce in action and pull his ears which ever way the meal is. Well, ravens are on the smart side. hard to really say.”

Lumikki tilted her head as she took in the story of her Uncle and giggled menacingly at the news. Her eyes narrowing. “Uncle Brone must of been so mad, I’m surprised his temper didn’t melt the snow on the spot.” She tried to cover her smirk with her hand as she kept laughing at the thought of the look on his face when he was found. “Good thing he takes to the cold well, shame he couldn’t just eat his way out though.”

Lumikki finally happened to glance once more at the Guild Master’s book, “looking up more monsters to hunt? Can I come?”

#16Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:27 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would chuckle when he heard her speak and he figured that happened to Brone from time to time. It was then he would hear her reaction to his story about what happened to Brone. He laughed when he heard her comment and he was sure that was going to happen any time soon. The other comment after the initial one, made him laugh a bit more as he could have seen that happen to Brone.

“That would have been funny to see. He was angry though; he didn’t like the fact that he didn’t or more to say couldn’t avoid the avalanche.” He said to her.

“If he would have eaten his way out of the snow, I would have been surprised. There was a lot of snow that day, but it was because he could withstand the cold that things went well when getting him out.” He added on.

“I did get in trouble; my best friend hit me on the back of my head for not getting him out of there at the time.” He finished speaking.

It was then she would ask him a question. He would look at her and then look at his book. It would seem like she had guessed right.

“Well, they’re more beings that transcend the norm of this world. As for joining on that adventure, you would have to become much stronger than you currently are. If you can do that, then I can think about bringing you along. I don’t want you to perish like my best friend did and she was strong.” He said as he couldn’t take just anybody with him as he didn’t want a repeat of Kailani to happen to Lumikki.

#17Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:18 pm

Lumikki

“Stubborn fool should of read the signs! I swear dwarven folk are so stuck on their stone they forget to read the snow,” Lumikki sighed heavily at the thought of it. It would happen to her father all the time. Tinkering away he’d never notice a snow storm on the horizon even as its blowing down our door.

She cackled at the hit Uncle gave.”Ye sounds like him. Sometimes he know no other way to show gratitude. As funny as it all is now, bet it must of been scary there trapped alone. Least I was scared when that happened to me..” Lumikki smoothed out of her laughter, into a more somber demeanor.

Hearing her Guild Master made her more so. “What a painful thing to lose someone,” Lumikki finally mustered. “Means nothing as I am now but I want nothing more than to get stronger. I have a itching to, a pestering yearning. I need to become more so I can help my Uncle and quiet the chaos in me. Maybe when I drag a few down my depths, maybe I wouldn’t be so hungry.”

Lumikki pointed the way back to her table, her books still cluttering the desk. Gesturing at  Yuurie to come join her in her hoard and sit. She could show him all she was working on and tell him what her teacher Gnicolas has been instructing her. Least she can show she had more revolve than just playing tricks. She was surprised to see how eager she was to show someone other than Brone her efforts. The excitement energizing her to want to work more again. And so she proceeded to show him all the covers and explain everything she had been doing without even considering if he cared to hear at all, or if he knew anything at all in the matter so he may chime in. When she finally had her fill it had occurred to her to ask.

“These other worldly beings, how did ya manage to strike up trouble with that? Shouldn’t this place be beyond something so far away? Or do they like pillaging places they don’t belong? Can I see a picture?”

#18Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:31 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear he words and he would laugh at her comment about the dwarves. It would seem like it wasn’t just a Brone thing. He would hear her words and he would nod because it did hurt a lot. He had gotten the revenge he needed for her death. It didn’t bring her back, but it felt good to have the person who killed his friend killed. He didn’t understand why people always spoke in a way that violence didn’t solve all problems. It did for him and it works when nobody can stop you from doing what you wanted.

It was then she would speak about herself before trying to get him to head somewhere. He would follow her and when they were back in the library it would seem like she was taking him to where she was sitting this entire time before he showed up.

He would make it to her table and he would take a seat as she had asked him a few things. He would rub his chin and he figured he would show her his true form.

“Well, for one I don’t always look like this; you could consider this my hidden form. This is how I look really.” He said to her as he stopped hiding his form.

Four wings would appear behind his back and his look would change to that of a more beautiful being than he was previously. His left eye would change to yellow while the other one stood red. The Shinigami eye was foreign to his body, so even though it belonged to him now it didn’t absorb the power of the Seraphim. He would look at her with a smile on his face.

“I’m a half-elf, but I died and was blessed by Uriel, a Seraphim. He gave me the powers to be a Nephilim and brought me back to life. For a long time, I was guided by their power, but then I became something more. I became one of them, a Seraphim, and they didn’t like that. They wanted me to forfeit my life or do their bidding and because I refuse they’ve been coming for me ever since.” He said to her as he wonder what she would say.

OOC: Search up Inumaki Toge to see how Yuurei looks all the time, and he looks like Gojo with wings when he's no longer hiding his form.

#19Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:33 pm

Lumikki

When Yuurie graced Lumikki with his true form, her face reddened. The sight and shine of it all was hard for the creature of the dark to bare. Her eyes narrowing tightly as she took the time to adjust. When she did, well her face wasn't any less red. Embarrassed to be in the presence of a creature put together and divine. Bad enough he was royal and her boss. She crumbled.

She leaned over the table until half her body rested on top. She rose her hand to her mouth as if to hide her lips from others. "I, I.....I don't know where to start. I, I told Uncle Brone I heard voices in my head. One said he was a demon by the name Lorimer. Haven't heard from since," she said as shifted her eyes. She sat back down fully in her chair. "I looked over some of the books about it soon after I joined. No one else to get answers from really, but when I read them over I saw your kind referenced. Some dumb and old war was what the book talked about. Ummm, can, can you help me." Lumikki was overwhelmed and so she took the time to get herself together again. She didn't want to look a fool before him more than she had already.

Before she began to speak once more, she leaned back hard in the chair. Tilting it in an angle as it sat on two legs."When I did a quest with my Uncle for Gnicolas, I met a being called Theama. She was known as the power of greater sight. Well she mentioned something about the path for me being dark, but she gave me the sight to choose the best road instead. Not long after, I had a dream where I was feeding things to some kind of weird sky. It didn't speak anything to me but I just knew to like give things up, just let it go. That the sky would take it. My pact was one. I don't even know what that would mean, what would it do but i just wanted to be rid of it. Same thing, didn't want no being ruling me. Especially when it was tied to my father." Lumikki spat at the mention of him. "See the part that was most scary, when I was making a "pact", wasn't much a pact by the way, he mentioned he was just as much of my father. Something about having a hand at making me. I've been sick from that thought since." Lumikki looked up blankly to the ceiling as she began to drift in her thoughts. Thinking about all the things she said and how they made her uncomfortable and monstrous. Especially in front of someone with such pretty wings when she could only make putrid shadows.

Lumikki didn't hate her darkness, a lot of it her own. She just didn't like the connection of anything integral to herself to be tied to those she thought useless.

She finally looked back to Yuurie. "Sorry, its not like I had wanted to pour this all on ya, you just happen to be the only I've see around here who that would get it. My story aside, I get you need to fight those beings. I have a hankering to tear their wings the more I think about it." She clenched her fist before grabbing a handful of darkness and shoving it into her mouth thoughtlessly. Eating it as she was recovering her anger.

#20Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:34 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her story, and it seemed like the young girl was tainted by demonic power. That was tough, and they were by right polar opposites. Still, like him, he figured if she could make that power her own, then she would become even stronger. The problem is the demo she mentioned, Lorimer. If he was in her head, then she would need to conquer it or submit.

He wasn’t sure how he could help and he leaned on the table as he could see how red her face was as he had shown her his real form. Yuurei would hear about this war she was talking about, but he would be just as clueless as her. He wasn’t in the world of Fiore for very long; he had lived in the forest within the North for a long time, so he understood the confusion on her face.

He would stay in this form as there was no need to hide it from her; Brone had known how he looked, and a few others, but that was it. While he was thinking about what to do she would continue speaking to him. It would seem like she had a similar experience to Kaito and he was pretty sure it had affected him as well. Whatever it was, it was because of Talaz Lagaar.

When she finished, he could hear her apologize for everything she said and Yuurei would just shake his head. He didn’t mind her venting or pouring it all there to him.

“Ah it’s okay, I’m glad you’re able to share your story with me. It seems like you’ve gone through a lot. Did this all happened while being within Paradise Dawn? The only thing I can tell you is that you’re part daemon. The sky thing affected me too, I feel like people don’t know me as much as they did before. It isn’t a bad thing, but yeah something is off.” He said to Lumikki.

“Only time will tell, what it will do to you, let’s hope it's nothing bad. As for the old war, not even I could tell you much about it. It was in the past, and the only thing I care about is the history of the world when it comes to how people interact with each other in those specific countries. We can learn about it together if you want.” He chuckled as rubbed the back of his head.

“As for ripping their wings, that is a good way to put it. I was just going to eradicate a bunch of them and put them in their place.” He said to Lumikki.

#21Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:08 pm

Lumikki

“No the insufferable Cretan spoke to me after my grandmother passed. Well, spoke clearly I should say. Think I’ve been hearing whispers my whole life. The other voice, well she started new around the time Nan left. But she’s no bother, she feels old and more like home,” Lumikki started again, crossing her arms over the table and resting her head. “The rest you can say started here.”

At the mention of her being a confirmed daemon made Lumikki shoot up from her comfortable pose. Arms outstretched as they held up her upper body over the table. She leaned slightly forward but looked down as she was processing all the things he said. Muttering to herself as she followed along.

When Yuurie was done speaking Lumikki grinned charmingly at the mention of eradication. Slumping back to her set as she did. A soft sigh left her lips as she cocked her head back. Leaning into her seat and almost tilting it back with her.

”The sky did that huh,” Lumikki began again,”least Uncle remembers you fine. He even tells me plenty of stories.” her arm rose as she was trying to catch the dust floating in the air and shimmering in the light. ”I’m with you…I care not for some old war but I wouldn’t mind learning what you thinks worth noting. The more I can grasp what my useless father made me, the better…..Do ya, do you think I’ll ever be as pretty as you? When the dark takes over…?” Lumikki was struggling with her words. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, the room dimming slightly as she did. It almost looks as though she was pulling all the dark and shadows toward her as they visibly began to bend her direction. Slowly drifting and coiling her arms, chest, and neck until they started to show a form. Pooling toward her back to create wings of her own. Six in total, though the ones at her shoulder blades and neck were measly. Too small to make use of yet. The ones at her lower back inversely were massive. The wings themselves were still messy in form as if they haven’t properly set in yet. They looked more like shadows than any actual wing, fighting their formless nature to take on shape

“Ravens were always important to my family. When boarders weren’t yet clear, allies less so, my family managed to help many tribes. Somewhere in our past we fell unto rings that grant us a raven’s form and with them my kin served the people. Scouting ahead, spying, tracking food, passing on messages. We built a name of ourselves threading the tribes together. And so when Nan died she passed me her ring too. Wings and flying aren’t new to me, but you know that. These monstrosities though, are. Yet it is what I am. I just don’t like to accept it yet. Hoping maybe, there’s at least something more than this infernal curse my stupid fathers have placed on me. If I could chill them both till they’d shatter, I would.” She paused for a moment and then spoke again. “My pa though, he’s the world to me. He’s what puts the dwarven blood in my veins and he raised me. He’s why Brone’s even my Uncle. Why the ram, my sigil alone the ravens. But you won’t hear me mention any of this again. You’re the only I felt to explain it too. Being a daemon and all isn’t the usual norm.”

Lumikki long lowered her arms and was clawing at the table as she spoke. The chill in the air thick enough that Yuurie’s breath was apparent.  She finally managed to tilt her head back down to face him. Opening her eyes to reveal nothing but a bright purple hue.

”Ya know, creatures of pride and particularly of order don’t take well to humiliation. You gotta break those beasts from the inside out. Force them to face a reality that does half the breaking for ya. Before you eradicate them fools I’d still suggest ripping those wings. Finally ground them and let it sink in before you take ‘em  out.” A large grin spread along her face. ”I need to get strong enough to help you. Something about killing ‘em makes me hungry. Maybe it’s just the daemon in me, but I’m not one for nonsense they are pulling on you. But if I can‘t come along, can you bring back some of those pretty wings for me. ”

#22Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:07 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her as she corrected when certain events took place. He would nod as he felt like weird things happened when people found themselves within the guild. He wasn’t sure why, but it seemed like a lot of people went through it when they entered Paradise Dawn. It would seem like Brone would boast about him to the people he cared about him. He would blush when he heard that because he didn’t think he would do that.

Their friendship had gone a long way, so he could understand why. That and they had a lot of adventures together, so it was only right if he spoke about them to other people. The question she asked last made him pout for her. Of course, she would be beautiful, but in her own right. Darkness was just as beautiful as light. He knew that much as he wielded both elements and the element that was neutral Arcane.

She would seem to transform in her own way; he had figured that she would be able to do that, and he just waited for her to say something. He felt like there was more and he was right. He would get everything she would say and he would process her words. He killed, but he didn’t care for killing. He only killed those who were strong or brave enough to face it. Then there were abominations that didn’t belong in this world, and he never hesitated to take them out as well.

He would lean back on his chair as he raised his hands up for Lumikki to see.

“You will be beautiful in your own right. Light is beautiful, but so is darkness. Once you accept that, then it will come to you naturally.” He would say to her.

It was then that one of his hands would bring out light magic on one hand and then darkness magic on the other hand. He would show her the ability to be able to wield them both.

“I accepted them both, and I don’t see a problem with them. Using them both is a like an equilibrium and both of them are beautiful. Of course, it also led me to have a third neutral element as well.” He said as he would press his hands together.

It was then he would show her pure arcane magic, one that had no weakness and no advantage over the other elements. Yuurei was able to obtain all of this through sheer training and difficulties from his experience.

“As I become a Seraphim on my own, I’m sure you could become a Demon. The word sounds ugly, but that all depends on the perception of it all.” He said to her pausing for a second.

“Interesting to hear about your past, and how you’re related to Brone. I will keep that in my memories. As for taking them out that way, I will consider it, but I’m still a ways ahead from finding a way to them.” He said to Lumikki.

It was then he was thinking about what she had asked about the old wars as he was trying to remember what little bit he had read.

“If it is the demonic invasion within Earthland. All I know is that demons invaded, and with the help of Seraphims, they were put back in their place. It was also then that the humans of this world made enemies of the Seraphim and then they fought to push the Seraphims out of Earthland. There are nine weapons they used to do that. One I have Midas Gauntlet, and two your uncle has Beowulf’s Axe and Shaka Zulu’s Assagai.” He said to her as it was really all he knew of that history.

He was almost in possession of Jeanne d’Arc’s Sword, Miyamoto Musashi’s Blade, and Rama’s Bow, but gave it up for the arsenal he currently had.

#23Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:11 am

Lumikki

Lumikki perked up when he said she could be beautiful. Color returning into her face as her dread left her. Her wings even began to fix their form, from the shift in her perspective. Their blurry and muddled attempt to convey wings, began to tighten and become more defined. Less did they look like shadows as feathers begin to etch the surface. They had now resembled the wings of ravens. Even carrying a soft blue and purple sheen where the light had hit them. They had really began becoming a sight to behold. Where dark met her skin, a clutter of feathers sat on the divide. Her wings a soft inversion to his.

They twitched and shifted as Yuurie brought out his magic. A gesture of her glee in his demonstration that they were not only similar but beautiful. She had no interest in picking up the element of light herself. It felt harsh and displeasing to bare. Though she was in awe of his control and his magic. Her fascination hitting a crescendo as he combined them to create a perfect arcane ball.

The mention of becoming a Demon gave her pleasant chills. Her wings rose as if standing on end with the thought of that prospect, that goal. It never occurred to her to become a Demon of her own. Bare a power completely of her own. Though her fathers cursed her with this fate, she could carve a new sense of being for herself. She was awe struck.

"I can become a Demon?," Lumikki started hesitantly "Can I really become one?! How!? I wanna be rid of my ties to my fathers. I want to be so much more than this." She paused as she took the time to think. She needed to take in all the things he said about being a Demon, about the war, about the weapons. "If I become a Demon, would I would be able to join the fight with you then? Would I finally be strong enough?"

She took the moment to think a bit longer. Her wings softly fanning her as was lost in her thoughts. They came to a stop when she was ready to speak again. "Must be hard helping my kind all things considered. Wouldn't expect a Daemon to join your guild, especially being Brone's niece. Don't think he even knows himself what I am. Nor my family really, I was all alone. Between the voices, the pact, my forms and powers. I had no one to turn to. The dark alone is new to me, I barely know where to start forming and using it. I appreciate you helping out. You know way more than I think anyone would. Its kinda endearing teaming up with a Seraphim of all things. Especially one ta hunt his kin. Point the way Guild Master; I'll walk it."

#24Yuurei 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that his words would get to her when he saw her forming and changing. It looked more stabilized over everything. He could see that she blushed, and he figured his words hit her heart, but he was speaking the truth. When he heard her asking the question of becoming a demon and everything after he would lean back on his chair as his head tilted up to look at the ceiling.

While he was thinking about how to answer her, she would speak about Brone and how, even he didn’t know this information. He figured that would be the case because of how oblivious he was to the things around him. He became a Seraphim after becoming powerful enough to take down Ansem. It was a form he achieved after fighting the thing he hated the most.

“I’m not really sure how you would become a Demon. I guess you would have to get strong enough to do so. When I did, I was out for revenge against the Vampire Lord who took my parents away from me my entire life, and who killed my best friend. All of that allowed me to become a Seraphim. Still, I had to train and train, shed blood and tears through it all. I can’t say the same steps would work for you, but that is how I got to become a Seraphim.” He said this as his head would tilt to look at her.

“Yes, your pact would be gone, that I’m sure of as I had rid my pact before becoming a Seraphim, but being your own Demon would no longer have you tied in a pact with another one.” He said to her as he stretched his arms into the air.  

“I don’t mind if you’re a daemon in my guild. It doesn’t bother me what you are, but how you use your powers. As long as you’re not harming the innocent people of Fiore, I don’t mind what you are.” He added this to let her know being a daemon didn’t mean it was a bad thing.

“As for helping me on my fight against the Seraphim. You would have to become considerably strong quickly. I don’t know if you would be able to do it, but if you do, then I’ll see whether or not you could join me in the quest. Become as strong as Brone, if not stronger.” He said to her as he didn’t want to lie and say yes.

He was going to fight this fight with Brone and Kaito; those two were the top three strongest people in Fiore that did not guard the King. These were two that he knew would take a miracle to kill, and it was why he put his trust in them. If she could join their ranks, then he wouldn't say no to her.

#25Lumikki 

When The First Frost Meets With The Light Empty Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:41 pm

Lumikki

Stronger than Uncle, she thought. Well it would make sense. Her wings quivered at the thought of it. She couldn’t imagine being stronger than him. But why not, he has no magic of his own. What was to stop her from surpassing him. Her wings began to lightly flap as she was piecing her thoughts and response.

The North is my home, was born and forged here. I was raised with dwarven pride if it wasn’t enough. I’ve felt the stirrings this curse gave me. Makes me hungry, so so hungry. I only want to eat the weak,” she said looking straight a Yuurie’s eyes. Her resolve was beyond hardened. “The ones that ruin and maim, destroy and kill, the wretched. They are so weak. If the curse makes me have to be malicious then I know my targets. I know where to direct my malice and I’ve come to terms with it.” Her wings were incredibly tense as she spoke her decree. Jittering as she began to speak again.

“This curse makes me so hungry sometimes. Like I want to dig my talons deep in some prey,” Lumikki clawed the desk as she spoke, alleviating her frustration. “I want to tear Lorimer apart one day. Devour him if I could, obliterate what’s left. I’d eat ‘em Demons all myself if they tried to drag me back with another pact.” Her eyes shimmer quite vibrantly in its purple color. Blazing with the passion tucked underneath. ”I’d be content to be known as the  Demon that consumes her kin as much as you’ll be when you rip yours from the sky.”

She slumped over the table, her wings resting on top of her. ”so if I have to be stronger than Uncle, I will. I’ll be the Demon of cold and ice from the North. They’d have to brave my Tundras if they choose to enter.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum