Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drink and Fornicate [FPP – Celebrating Victories]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Drink and Fornicate [FPP – Celebrating Victories] Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:39 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was ready to go home, but he had to make sure that the people within Orchidia City were fine. It would seem like there were people in his guild that made sure the civilians were safe. While he moved around, he had gotten a report saying that the forces behind the dark guild were depleted. He was glad to hear this and he would move over to the center of the city. He would make sure that he was at a high point, so the guild members would be able to see and hear him.

“Our battle with this guild is finally over. Their leader has been destroyed, and the people of within the region are safe! We can go home at our own discretion! If you choose to stay behind to make sure everything is truly fine that is okay! I will check up on everything later! For now, we shall return to Paradise Dawn!” He shouted so everyone could hear him.

Once he had finished speaking, he would look over to Renji and the Exceed was ready to head back home. Yuurei would start flying in the direction of their home. He would be quick with it and while doing that, the cheering between the civilians and the guild members could be heard throughout the city and away from it as well.

A bunch of people from the guild would head back home, and others would stay back to their own thing. He would make his way to a specific location, the guild hall. While he was arriving at the guild he would see that there were people also making their way to the guild hall as well. He would land straight to the front door, and he would stretch his arms out. He would open the doors as he would have a smirk on his face. The medical mages would appear and would tend to his wounds even though he felt fine. They knew he wouldn’t allow them to do it if they asked, so they just did it.

He would look over to the people working the guild hall and he would have a smile on his face.

“We are going to throw a party. So bring out the kegs, and prep meals for everybody. They should be on their way home soon. Also, prepare to tend wounds from those from the guild. I’m sure not everybody had gone through this entire ordeal unscathed.” He said to everyone around him.

The man behind the counter would nod as he would start getting things ready. Yuurei would take out a key and he would use his Tal-Rasha’s Servant key and he would summon eight servants. They would look at him and would bow to him.

“Help him with preparation, everyone should be arriving soon.” He said to them as they would all hear this.

They would follow the man and he would tell them what to do and the celebration would begin.

#2Brone Heavyaxe 

Drink and Fornicate [FPP – Celebrating Victories] Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:02 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone Heavyaxe had reverted back to his true dwarven form after the battle had completed. After finding Geri, he would ride the tempest wolf to Orchidia where the Paradise Dawn members had gathered at the center of the city and heard Yuurei's speech, confirming the victory. The members and even the civilians cheered. The dwarf took a moment to commune with his direct lieutenants about any reports that needed his attention; after they dispersed with nothing but positive news, Gnicholas climbed upon the dwarf's shoulder, "Well then that is a win for Paradise Dawn" he said patted the side of Brone's head.

"This is the reason why I hardly leave the north" Brone said with pride, but judging from the expression Gnicholas saw upon the dwarf's face, he could assume that part of Brone might feel trapped from his obligation to protect the north consistently.

"Have you considered a vacation?" the gnome asked.

Brone initially laughed at the idea, but after a moment of silence, he thought it through, "Maybe" was all he said because he wanted to dismiss the idea and the gnome understood that, so he let the conversation drop. Eventually, the ravens had flown down and whispered into Brone's ear, confirming that the battle was truly over and there was no stragglers, before they flew off again.

Once Yuurei took to the sky, Brone rode off again, heading back home to the guild hall. Though because he was riding on land, he had to traverse the mountainous area, which made him slightly late compared to Yuurei's arrival. Though it wasn't just the dwarf, but the vast majority of the Paradise Dawn members who fought against the dark guild had traveled on land.

Once they arrived at the guild hall, they spotted the preparations just finishing; kegs and meals were all throughout the large dining area. They didn't wait to rest or even doff their armor; food and drink were already being consumed within moments. Music was being played soon after and the hall was rowdy.

Brone couldn't help but smile as he saw this. He was lost in thought about how far each of them had come to get to this point, but he was suddenly drawn back to the present by two nurses who were pulling at his armor, determined to get him to doff it, despite the fact that he tried to refuse. Regardless, they managed to get the armor off so they could tend to his wounds. Brone was surprised he had been hurt; the nurses had stated the armor had covered the wounds, so he wouldn't notice it, and with his rage, he must have ignored the pain subconsciously. The dwarf laughed in embarrassment, to which the nurses scolded him for being irresponsible for his own well being.

Gnicholas had went off to get a small plate, but he had taken his meal to his secret room where he can find peace. As for Benimaru, he made his way to Brone's room so he could hang upon the wall and turn in the for day.

#3Yuurei 

Drink and Fornicate [FPP – Celebrating Victories] Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:18 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would take a seat on one of the empty tables after he had been treated. Renji was off his shoulder, and he would get on the table. He would look at Yuurei and he was glad that it was all over.

“At least we get to relax now. I figured we would take a break from all this fight?” He asked Yuurei wondering what he would say.

The Seraphim would look at him and then he would look away for a second.

“I guess we can take a break for the time being. I don’t think anybody is going to be attacking us any time soon, so that is a plus. But as for those Seraphim from before, I don’t think they care about what we want. It would be up to them.” He said to Renji as he knew that his friend wanted a break.

Migi would hear this and he figured Yuurei would have to unlock his abilities with him so that he could use Migi’s full potential. He was about to say something, but the door would open, and a bunch of guild members would enter the building, and they would get to partying once they saw what was in front of them.

They wouldn’t hesitate at all, but the nurses around the area would force themselves to tend to the wounded. Yuurei’s servants would help make the food and would come out of the kitchen to serve the food to the members here. They would serve their master a plate along with a plate for Renji. He would take it without hesitating as he was indeed hungry. He didn’t get to take a break in between as he was rushing to get rid of the mess that was created in the North.

He would start eating his food and while he was doing that, the people in the guild would raise their glass to Yuurei. They were happy that he had shown up in the end, but little did they know that he had been with them from the beginning. He would raise his glass with them and then he would continue eating. While doing that, he would look over to the door as Brone would enter with two out of the four companions that were with him.

He laughed a bit when he saw the nurses tend to him quickly.

“It seems like we’ve both dealt with a lot of injuries today. Still, it doesn’t matter as long as we got the job done and we’re still breathing.” He said to Brone as he was happy to see that the dwarf was fine.

Renji would look like Benimaru leave, and Gnicholas hide from the group of people around him. It would seem like it would only be Brone that would be partying today. He would shrug his shoulder and he would go back to eating as he couldn’t let this food go to waste. Yuurei’s servants were moving back and forth handing out food to those in the vicinity.

505|1001

#4Brone Heavyaxe 

Drink and Fornicate [FPP – Celebrating Victories] Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:11 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone began to scarf down his meal, only stopping to down his drink in heavy gulps. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until the first bite was taken. The day was saved and the heroes celebrated; the mess hall was filled with cheers and laughter as they all indulged themselves in food and drink.

Yuurei approached the dwarf and it wasn't until he spoke that Brone realized he was there, "Aye, we all know the risks, but we're all stronger for it" the dwarf looked about to acknowledge the members who were bandaged up and were currently being tended to by the nurses. "If we didn't get the job done, who knows what would happen to the north region" he said before gulping down the rest of his drink. He slammed the mug on the table before calling out to the guild, "Paradise Dawn defeated another guild and made sure the North could see another Dawn! This is our Paradise!" and the guild answered him with a roar of cheers, drinks being raised as a toast and even some drinks were thrown across the rooms, though no one cared for the mess, for this was a time of enjoyment and celebration.

The voices of Minori and Ranulf were silent and Brone wasn't sure if it was because of the alcohol that was seeping into his system, but he cared not, so long as his mind was silent.

The brunette bartender came up to the table and refilled Brone's drink then turned to Yuurei, "Would you like anything, Yuurei-sama?" she asked.

"If ye don't mind, Alice, could you get me another plate?" Brone stuffed his face with the remaining bit of food, his voice muffled but Alice managed to understand him well enough.

"Yes, of course, Sir Brone" she chuckled.

"Oy, Yuurei, what's the next plan? We've pretty much ruling the North, are there any big projects or aims that ye have? I mean we've tackled the most dangerous creatures and villains that the world has seen, even sent invaders from another world back to where they came from!" He went from a question to a statement so loud that the surrounding guild members heard and reacted by cheering once more. Some members began to recite the skirmishes they had against the other-worlders.

"And they thought their Brone and Yuurei were the better versions!" The dwarf called out to the crowd before gulping down more ale, then he broke from his mug, "But they were dead wrong!" the crowd roared as the dwarf ended up standing atop the table, riding the excitement.

"Sir Brone, could you please get down?" Alice softly asked him, worried he might hurt himself.

"Sorry, lass" Brone chuckled as he got back into his seat.

468 | 984

#5Yuurei 

Drink and Fornicate [FPP – Celebrating Victories] Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:34 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him, and he would smile. It was true they had done everything they could to get stronger. He enjoyed making sure that the North was secured. Hell, there were people who were flocking to their guild, which he didn’t think they would before.

The roaring of the guild made him smile as he was glad that they were all happy with the results. He wasn’t sure, but it would seem like he was leading in a good way. This was great and he only wanted to see this guild prosper.

He would raise his glass to what Brone said and the reaction between everybody in the guild and he would drink from his glass. Renji would continue eating where he was at. He didn’t do the partying like this unless Revy or Nimbus was here.

Yuurei would put his drink down on the table and he would eat his food. While he was eating, he would look over to Brone who spoke to him, and he would think about what he had said. They had done a lot, and what they had done changed the world one way or another. What adventurers did they have next? He wasn’t sure, but there was a recurring enemy that had shown up to him, the Seraphims. Those beings seemed to have hated his guts, and it was because he was considered an abomination.

He would shake his head because he knew that he would show them that he was to be left alone forever, but he wasn’t sure. While he was thinking about what to say, he would hear Brone and it would seem like he was excited about the win and everything that had happened in the past. Yuurei wasn’t sure if they were feared by Fiore, but in the end, he didn’t care. As long as the North was safe and under his protection that was all that mattered. As long as the elves weren’t harmed then Yuurei wouldn’t have to take them all out as well.

He laughed a bit when Brone was scolded for standing on the table. He would pat him on his shoulder, and he would come up with the words to say to Brone.

“The only thing I can think about is that Watcher fellow we fought before. Another one had attacked me, and I lost my arm that way. We might need to pay them a visit, but I want to acquire stronger magic before I can do that.” He said to Brone.

“Still, we are the North! We’re feared! We have everyone here, and even Kaito when it matters! This is what happens when someone or a guild steps out of line to harm our people!” He shouted out loud and everyone cheered him on as they were happy to have him here.

Renji would just pick up his cup of milk and he would drink to that. He was glad that he had met Yuurei three years ago. It was the best thing that could ever happen to him.

509|1510

#6Brone Heavyaxe 

Drink and Fornicate [FPP – Celebrating Victories] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:15 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone had taken another swig from his drink as Alice had left to retrieve the dwarf's second plate. He then pulled his mug from his ale-soaked beard, looking at Yuurei with concern. Then his eyes fell down upon Migi. He wasn't aware that the half-elf had lost his hand, he figured it had transformed. "Another angel attack, huh?" he asked in a lower tone so that surrounding guild members didn't hear.

He admired Yuurei for his strength and determination; no matter what threat knocks on their door, he would meet the enemy, and no matter how many times he would be knocked down, he would get back up with the same confidence and face the threat. The angels had become a problem for them, hunting for the guild master since he held the grace of a Seraphim; they demanded for him to relinquish the grace. And after the first attack, Brone was determined to help Yuurei, but to hear that another attack happened without his knowledge had bothered him. "Let me know next time those winged jerks try something" he gave his friend a smile and raised his mug as a salute, a promise, that he'll help him whenever he needed him.

Brone placed his blue helmet onto the table and tapped his mug against one of the horns; the magical aura flooded the mug and chilled it, causing parts of the mug to freeze. He then took another swig, "I love my drinks cold like the tundra" he happily said.

Gnicholas reached Brone's room and opened up the secret door hidden beneath the dwarf's bed. Once in his secret compartment, the gnome plopped down on his comfy sofa and grabbed the notebook on the small nightstand nearby. He began to scribble down the events of the day and began to wonder if it was necessary for him to join Brone and Yuurei on their dangerous adventures. But as he was detailing the adventure, he began to realize that secretly he tends to enjoy the thrill of the encounters, even if he himself doesn't end up partaking in the action.

Even though the dangers the guild gets involved in tend to be intense, it seems one of the safest places to be in Fiore would be in Paradise Dawn's guild hall, for the Guild Master Yuurei and General Brone were strong enough to handle threats as great as an ancient dimensional dragon. Then Gnicholas remembered that he didn't detail the story of when Yuurei and Brone along with Kaito had defeated an interdimensional dragon, so he began to recite the story from what he was told; though the dwarf had greatly exaggerated the tale as he normally did, so the gnome had to visit Kaito and confirm details, and to his surprise, the battle was indeed intense and a wonderful tail to recall.

Benimaru reached the armory where the other weapons and armor were and floated himself upon the rack that he favored. He silently remembered when he had a physical body and how he would enjoy sleeping either on soft surfaces and sometimes slept while floating in the air. Then he began to wonder if he'll ever get his body again.

535 | 1,519

#7Yuurei 

Drink and Fornicate [FPP – Celebrating Victories] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:51 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear how he had said this, and he would smile at him.

“Yeah another one. They left me with no arm, and then this guy tried to take over my body.” He said as he moved Migi up to show Brone.

Migi would pop its eyes and mouth as it looked at the two of them.

“Hey it’s not my fault. It’s in my nature, and you had an open wound, which was easy for me to enter. At least I didn’t take control, and gave you a brand new arm in the process.” He said to Yuurei.

He would hear his friend and he would nod as he was fine with that. He didn’t plan on fighting those guys alone, and he knew that Brone wasn’t the same Brone as the time they had lost to Ansem at the beginning.

“Of course, we can even bring Kaito along. He might have some with it as well, or we basically are going to need him to get to them.” He said to Brone as took some of his drink.

He would let out a deep breath after he drank as if it was a good ale. He would look over to Brone and then to the members of his guild.

“You enjoy yourself and the rest of your meal Brone. I’m going to see if I can do something.” He said to his friend as he would finish his own food.

He would put the plate down so someone else could take it later and he would walk over to one of the girls that were celebrating the victory. Yuurei would speak to her for a bit and everything and then he would whisper something into her ear. When she heard what he had said, she would nod and he would walk off as she would follow behind him.

Renji saw this and he would pop up next to Brone. He would put his plate there and he would shake his head.

“Well I can't go back to the room for now.” He said to Brone.

It was then something else would jump onto the table and would look at them too.

“I can’t believe he detached me off his body and told me to go hang out with you guys. I thought I would get to see something interesting, but I guess I’m stuck with you guys.” Migi looked at them and Renji blinked a few times as he didn’t know Migi could do that.

That was interesting, which meant they both knew what Yuurei was going to be doing.

“So, Brone do any girls catch your eye in the guild or out in Fiore or even where you’re from?” Renji asked as he would enjoy the celebration and the meal.

Migi wouldn’t say anything, and he would just relax. He would go to sleep as he didn’t have to do his job of protecting Yuurei. Yuurei would take the woman he had left with him into his room.

502|2012

[exit]

#8Brone Heavyaxe 

Drink and Fornicate [FPP – Celebrating Victories] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:55 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone couldn't help but laugh. Though the situation was upsetting that Yuurei had lost an arm during combat, Migi failing to take over the half-elf's body was amusing, or it's possible that the entire group was intoxicated to laugh at such a morbid situation. "Of course we'll bring Kaito with us, he's our third man, been with us during the most intense battles" Then as Brone took a swig from his drink, he thought about what Yuurei had just said, "What do you mean 'get to them'?" but the blessed half-elf was already making his away from the table.

Kaito's dimensional magic allowed travel, even possibly to other worlds, so if Brone's suspicion is correct, then Yuurei intended a possible battle within the holy realm of the angels. The thought initially worried the dwarf, but as the seconds passed, he thought about how grand the battle would be. he had started his journey to have the most spectacular adventures, such an event was blasphemous, but extraordinary and would be a tale for the ages.

Renji had caught Brone's attention. The dwarf looked over to see Yuurei leaving the party with a young woman and understood what the feline meant. He took another swig of his drink and nearly spilled it when a blog hit the desk. Thinking it was some kind of abnormal creature, though it is, he nearly slammed the mug upon Migi, but realizing who it was, he stopped himself from delivering a powerful blow. Clearly it was an odd sight, but paled in comparison to the most dangerous battles Brone had found himself in and the ale was helping him keep his composer.

"Eh? I don't have any eyes for anyone" Brone nonchalantly replied to Renji's question. The idea of pairing rarely ever entered his mind, "Most dwarves don't pair off because such things require sacrifices; no adventures, quests" This much was very true to the dwarven society. The male-to-female population is roughly 3:1, and even then, not all female dwarves choose to find partners, "Such things are out of my mind anyway; and what about ye, Renji, any feline tail ye chasing?" Brone laughed as he nudged Renji.

Such enjoyment seems to be more common and more important to other races; Gnicholas had once mentioned to Brone that the reason was because of the lifespan. The shorter the lifespan of a race, the more focused on procreation they were. Due to the fact that dwarves, gnomes, and especially full blood elves, rarely cared about such things because their lives spanned centuries, with elves reaching usually a millennia, at least that is what they knew of elves. Brone then stopped listening to the gnome because big words were being used and the dwarf had little patience for any of that.

The party went on in celebration, and Brone couldn't be any happier.

481 | 2,000

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum