Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lucky Charm (WOTS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:16 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji happened to be in Joya as the two of them were looking for some work to do outside of Fiore. This would lead them to find a specific flyer in Joya. The Nephilim would smile when he saw this because he knew of Mistress Elvira. She had been the one that had given him the mysterious ocarina when he told her what happen to her friend. It was a special kind of instrument, and he figured if she was throwing out a job, he might get something special again.

“I found a job for us to do.” He said to Renji as he would read through it.

Renji would look at him and he wondered what was on it.

“What does she want you to do Yuu?” He asked his friend curiously.

Yuurei would look at Renji with a smile on his face as it seemed simple.

“She wants us to find her lucky charm.” He said to Renji.

#2Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would stretch his arms into the air and yawned a bit as he looked at Renji.

“It seems like the Lucky Charm could be found in the Lord’s Palace that she put on the flyer. I guess we will head there and start looking around.” He said to Renji.

Renji would hear this and he was glad that they didn’t have to fight anything today. It would seem like her job was more relaxing than he thought it would be. The two of them would walk through Joya as people who knew who he was. They had been here before as they had done jobs for the higher-ups here. It was how their relationship with Joya was great, and the people from Paradise Dawn were free to do jobs here without getting into trouble.

He moved around the place waving at people who said hello to him. It wouldn’t take him long, but the duo would be in front of the lord’s palace.

164|326

#3Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:17 pm

Yuurei

When they got there, they would be stopped by the guards that were standing in front of the palace. They would look to see that it was Yuurei who had arrived there. They wondered what business this man had in the palace.

Yuurei would see that they knew of him but were serious. It was then he would show them the flyer that he had gotten from the streets of Joya.

“I’m here to find Mistress Elvira’s Lucky Charm. She was here and lost it somewhere in the palace. It’s my job to find it, so could you let me through.” He said to them nicely.

They were fine with his reasoning, and they knew if he truly wanted to get into the palace by force, they were no match for him. They would step to the side and Yuurei would nod at them as he walked in without a problem. Renji couldn’t believe that Yuurei had come a long way from being a nobody.

165|491

#4Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:18 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were looking around the place as they were looking at the ground and places like shelves and the like. He would do this as he was good and tracking things. Still, while he was doing this, he wouldn’t be able to find anything. Instead, he would look suspicious, which alerted the servants there. They would inform some of the guards that there was someone roaming around the palace grounds looking for things.

The two of them would continue their search without hesitating as they didn’t notice any of what was happening around them. They searched through, but they couldn’t find anything. It was weird, but at the same time this place was huge, and he should have expected this to be difficult. Of course, he wasn’t going to give up as he knew that he could find it with enough time and a bit more information.

He would continue moving around the palace, and soon enough two new guards would be found approaching him.

167|658

#5Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:18 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would stop looking around as he would look at the two guards in front of him.

“Halt, what are you doing on the palace grounds?” They asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would look at the two of them and he would shake his head.

“I’m here looking for a lucky charm. It belongs to Mistress Elvira. Have you two found it?” He asked them as he would pull out the flyer.

They would look at the flyer and they would see that it was indeed from her. They would hand it back to him, but they had sad news for him.

“No, we haven’t found any lucky charms. Still, continue on, just don’t get any funny ideas.” He said to Yuurei.

The berserker was fine with that, and he would nod to them understanding what they were trying to say. He would continue to look around though once they disappeared from his sight.

“That’s interesting. Seems like Elvira is an important person.” He said to Yuurei.

165|823

#6Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would move around the area as he would continue his search.

“Yeah she and it seems like she also has access to different weird things. Still, we need to keep looking for what she wants. It won’t find itself even if it is a lucky charm.” He said to Renji.

The two of them would continue searching around the place, but they were just looking randomly. He did try to track around this place, but with everyone moving around here that was hard to do. The next thing he could do was simple. He could ask the servants that were working.

He would see one and he would approach them quickly and the servant would notice. They would freeze up because they thought their death was here. He would just smile at them as he knew to ask the questions quickly.

“When Mistress Elvira was here, do you know the areas she was around the most?” He asked the servant hoping for an answer.

165|988

#7Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:19 pm

Yuurei

The servant knew of Mistress Elvira, but they weren’t paying attention to her when she was here. They were busy doing other things. Still, there was one person that worked here that was around her the entire time.

“I was here, but I wasn’t around her. If anything, I know who could help you with that. Still, why do you need to know this?” They asked Yuurei before they decided to help him.

“I’m here on her behalf. She lost a Lucky Charm, and I was looking for it. This place is too big and I know I won’t be able to find it without some help. It is why I need someone to tell me the places she was around the most.” He said this and he would show the servant the flyer that he had.

The servant would read through it, and he would hand it back to Yuurei. He would go get the woman who was around Mistress Elvira the entire time.

Yuurei would stand in the same spot as he would wait for them to come back.

181|1179

#8Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:20 pm

Yuurei

The servant was taking too long, which brought him to lean on the wall next to him. Renji would look around the area though as he figured he would help his friend out while they waited. It wouldn’t take long, but someone would show up. When he looked, he would see it was two servants. One of them being the one that he had spoken to. The other must have been the servant who was with Mistress Elvira when she was here.

“This is the guy that I was telling you about. Please tell him what he needs to know. It’s for Mistress Elvira.” He said to the servant.

She would look at Yuurei and his beauty and knew that he wouldn’t be a problem to speak to.

“Yes, I was with Mistress Elvira when she was here. There was a certain place she was in when she was here. It was the noble Gardens with the pond, tea gazebo, and flowers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for there, then whatever it is might be lost.” She said to Yuurei.

182|1361

#9Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:20 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was glad to hear what she had said because this would make things a lot easier than it was before.

“Thank you for that information. It should be easier to look for it now.” He said to the two servants there.

He was about to walk away, but then he remembered he didn’t know where that was. He would turn to them as he rubbed the back of his head as he chuckled.

“Where is that?” He asked them, and they would chuckle a bit.

They would guide him to the garden that she was talking about, and Yuurei would smile at the two of them. He was glad that they had taken him here. Once they had brought him to the destination, they would walk away to continue working.

Yuurei would start looking around the garden with Renji. He had made his way to the pond and he would examine the water. He was looking to see if there were any items there. It would seem like it was clean the only thing there were the fish that lived there.

182|1543

#10Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:21 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would step away from the pond as he would make his way to the gazebo. The duo would look around the place as they were checking everywhere. They would come up empty, but they would continue to search around here. They knew that there was a lot here and they didn’t ask where she sat or anything like that. He would move things around to see if her lucky charm was under them, but he couldn’t find anything. He would rub the back of his head and when he was going to go back to searching, he would see that there were two guards moving in his direction. He sighed as he knew what this was for.

“Excuse me, we heard someone was here moving things and didn’t belong here. How did you get into the palace grounds?” They asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would look at them with a smile on his face.

153|1696

#11Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:21 pm

Yuurei

“The guards in the front let me in. I spoke to the other guards as well. Still, I don’t mind telling you my reason for being here. I’m here because I’m looking for Mistress Elvira’s lucky charm. When she was here last time, she lost it.” He said to them as he would take the flyer out of his pocket again and he would hand it to them.

They would look through it and they would see that he wasn’t lying about what he said. They would hand him the flyer and they would walk away from him. Renji would laugh a bit as it would seem like they did look suspicious here.

“Thank god we didn’t have to turn to violence here, but they do know who you are.” He said to Yuurei.

The berserker would hear this and he would nod as if he had agreed with him. Still, he didn’t care about it as he had to continue his search.

163|1859

#12Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:22 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei moved around the garden and mainly the gazebo. He didn’t find anything here, and he had moved everything. Of course, he put everything back, but there was nothing for him to find here. He would just sigh with disappointment because he thought he would find it. The light mage wouldn’t give up as he would continue to look around the place. He looked at the grass and he would move around the place. He figured that it would be here, but while he was searching, he couldn’t find anything. It would make him rub the back of his head.

He would throw himself on the grass, and Renji would join him.

“It seems like we can't find it. What if someone else found it already?” he asked Yuurei wondering what he would say.

Yuurei would look over to Renji as he had doubted that.

“They didn’t find it, or the servants would have told me that. I’m sure it is still somewhere here. We just got to keep looking.” He said to Renji.

174|2033

#13Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei had taken his small break and he would get up on his feet as he was going to find it. He was determined to find it. The Nephilim would continue to look for it in the gardens, but no matter how much he searched he would come up empty. Still, he searched through the entire grassy area, and now he was going to go through the flower area of it. It had to be there, right? If he was here, he would have gone to the flowers and checked them out. They smell weird, but it was enjoyable to be surrounded by them.

He would walk over to the flowers, and Renji would follow behind him. When they got to the flowers, they would see how much was there, and hoped that they would find what they were looking for. The two would move around the flowers they were making sure that they handle them with care.

158|2191

#14Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would continue searching for the lucky charm in the flowers, and soon enough Yuurei would notice something weird. There was a four-leaf clover hidden in between a group of flowers. He had gone to grab it and when he pulled it, nothing happened. He didn’t have to take it out of anything. It had been pulled out already. It was then Yuurei would look closely, and he would laugh out loud. This was the lucky charm that Mistress Elvira was talking about. She should have been more specific about that. It was hard to find this in the area he was in.

“I found it, so we could be on our way.” He said to Renji.

Renji would run to him and he would look up to Yuurei.

“Show me it, how does it look.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would show it to Renji and the Exceed would shake his head because he didn’t believe that was the charm.

163|2354

#15Yuurei 

Lucky Charm (WOTS) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:23 pm

Yuurei

Still, they were done with their job here, and the two of them would start walking to the exit of the palace. It wouldn’t take them long to locate4 where they had come from, and when they saw the guards there, they would wave at them. The guards figured that he had found what he was looking for, which was a good thing. They were tired of the servants coming to them about a random person in the palace. The Nephilim would get a good distance away from everyone, and he would sprout his wings on his back. Renji would make his way to Yuurei’s shoulder.

When he was ready, he would pat his partner. Yuurei would smile when he felt that because he was glad that they could see Mistress Elvira. He wondered what kind of reward she would be handing him next. The Nephilim would take flight into the air, and he was heading to her vacation home, which the flyer had the direction to it.

168|2512
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum