Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serving Servas (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Serving Servas (Good) Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would get an invitation to see the lord himself. He would make his way to the man and when he got there, he would see that the man himself was waiting for him at the entrance. He was surprised to see this, but he figured he was here for a reason.

“You’ve arrived. This is good I need your help with something.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would hear him as he was happy to help him.

“Sure what do you need me to do?” He asked him.

“I need you to head into the dungeon there and fetch a pair of flowers. It’s my late wife’s favorite flower.” He said to Yuurei.

He heard him and he would be glad to do this. The Nephilim would look over to the direction of the dungeon and he would make his way to it without a problem. Renji would make sure to stay on his shoulder as he didn’t think Yuurei would need him for this.

#2Yuurei 

Serving Servas (Good) Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look for the flower as he would enter the dungeon. He would move through the place, but he wouldn’t be able to find what he was looking for. He didn’t mind it though as he knew that it was time to go deeper into the dungeon. He would see as he kept getting deeper within the dungeon, the light that was coming from outside would disappear. It would make it hard for him to see, and he would use his light mage to light the place up.

When he did this, it would make things easier for him to look for the flower. Still, while he was doing this, he wouldn’t be able to find what he was looking for. Yuurei would just keep moving through the place as he was sure he would find it eventually. Renji would look around as well to make sure this would go a bit faster.

154|322

#3Yuurei 

Serving Servas (Good) Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:56 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep going through the dungeon with the light magic being used. While he was doing this, he would eventually find the flower he was looking for and he would get a few of them for Lord Servas. He would take the flower and he would start making his way back to the castle. When he got there, he would see that the man was waiting for him. This was good because he didn’t want to search for him. The Nephilim would hand him the flowers and he would start crying. It would seem like he was happy to see this again and probably wished that his wife could see it.

He would thank Yuurei after he had cried for a bit, and he would hand him his reward. The Nephilim would smile at him as he would take the reward and he would be on his way to do more jobs for this region.

156|478 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum