Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Cabbages (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

My Cabbages (Good) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:34 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had taken another odd job. This one had to do with picking up cabbages and putting them into crates. He didn’t think he would be doing something like this, but here he was. The Nephilim would make his way to the Farmlands, and there he would meet up with Farmer Jim. When he got there, he would show the man the job request sheet.

“You’re here to help me crate my cabbages. That’s great.” He said to Yuurei.

He would tell him more about how to take care of them when picking them up and putting them in the crate. He would tell them that there were a lot of them, and he needed all of them to be put in crates before he could go and sell them.

Yuurei would look at all of this, and he would have a smirk on his face. This was going to be a lot of work, but he was fine with that.

#2Yuurei 

My Cabbages (Good) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:35 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would look at each other, and the work would begin. The two of them would start moving around the area, and they would start picking up the cabbages. They would make sure to not overdo it by picking them up and they would move them to the crates and place them in gently. They didn’t want to bruise any of them. This was a game to them right now as they were doing their best to make sure that they could get this done. The Nephilim would move around as fast as he could and he would pick them up without a problem.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would fill up one crate filled with cabbage, but it didn’t end there. They would continue as they would move onto the next crate and would start picking up more cabbages. Renji enjoyed this because he knew this was a workout and it would keep him in shape.

160|323

#3Yuurei 

My Cabbages (Good) Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:35 am

Yuurei

The two of them would continue their work throughout the entire day. It was quite the work indeed, but they would be able to fill up a bunch of crates with cabbages. They would end up next to each other as they would both wipe their brows.

“Good job there Renji. Now to put these bad boys into the cart.” He said to his friend.

Yuurei would do that part on his own as he would pick them up without a problem. He would stack them in the back of the cart and he would head over to Farmer Jim. When he saw the good work that these two had done, he had a huge smile on his face.

He would take out Yuurei’s reward and he would hand it to him. Yuurei would take the jewels that he had gotten from Farmer Jim, and he would be on his way to enjoy the rest of the day.

158|481 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum