Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Spy (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:18 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were getting more comfortable with the island. It seemed like the people on this island or at least the head of the island enjoyed their presence. They had done a lot for the place, and it would seem like they were going to be taking on more jobs. There was a person who would approach Yuurei and Renji with a letter. They were at the beach at the moment and Yuurei would read the letter and it would seem like Kohana would need their help.

Renji would look at Yuurei and it would seem like they were going to the forest. The two of them would travel through the area and while they were doing that Renji would look over at Yuurei with a smirk on his face.

“So it seems like they are allowing you to take on more responsibilities on the island now Yuurei.” He said as he was happy that they were going to make more money.

#2Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:25 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him as they continued to walk to the forest.

“Yeah, I see that, and I’m glad to be able to help them. If it makes sure that everybody lives well at the end that’s fine with me.” He said to Renji. It wouldn’t take long, but the two of them would make it to the entrance of the forest.

When they got there, they would notice that they were the only ones that were there. It was confusing and they thought that they might have been in the wrong place. It wouldn’t take long, but someone would come out of the forest, which would have brought him to jump back. When he did he would see Kohana would come out of her hiding spot.

She was happy to see them here and she would wave at them as she would approach them. When she got close enough she would clear her throat before speaking to the two of them.

163|326

#3Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:43 pm

Yuurei

“I’m glad you two came in response to the letter. I was hoping you would, and here you are. After I saw what you could do back when we got the flower, I figured you could be the guy to do this for me. There is a man named Herman Schwarz that has been gathering a bunch of mercenaries. We believe he’s going to use these mercenaries to attack the natives here. I need you to confirm if this is true, so we can bolster our defense.” She said to Yuurei hoping he was okay with this.

Yuurei would smile when he heard her words, and he would look at the forest in front of him.

“Don’t worry about it. We will let you know if it’s true. All you got to do is just stay safe until we get back is all.” Yuurei said this as he looked at Renji.

The two of them would start walking into the forest as they were going to see how things go.

170|496

#4Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would move through the forest together. They were looking around the place for clues to where the campsite might have been. They came up empty but kept moving through the forest. They were also making sure they would be able to hear noises coming from any particular direction. It might have led to the campsite or possibly just a dead end.

The Nephilim kept moving though as he was looking at the ground to see if there was any type of trail for them. As time kept going, Yuurei would hear something. It was nearby, which placed the light mage to get on a defensive position. He waited for the person to come out or attack him.

It would take a few seconds, but the person would come out and it would be Keanu. Yuurei would sigh and wonder what the young man was doing here. He would shake his head as Keanu had a smile on his face.

162|658

#5Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:53 pm

Yuurei

“Why are you here Keanu?” Yuurei asked curious to hear what he had to say.

“Well, I heard about this job, and I entered the forest to try and find the campsite. I failed last time with the War Hog, so I figured I could help you with this. I was looking around and I found the mercenary campsite. I can take you there if you let me go along with you.” He said to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would rub the back of his head as he felt that it was a bad idea. Still, he knew that if he didn’t agree to this, then Keanu would probably still follow him. He figured he would have him close by so he didn’t capture by the mercenary.

“Fine you can come with us. Lead the way and make sure you stay out of the way if things get tough please.” He said to Keanu.

158|816

#6Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:03 pm

Yuurei

Keanu would lead the way for the group as they were going through the forest together. Yuurei and Renji wondered what was going to happen when they got to the campsite, but they were going to find out. It wouldn’t take long, but the group would find the place. There was a lot of noise going on at the campsite. Yuurei would look around the area to make sure that there was nobody around to sneak up on them.

When it was clear he would investigate the campsite, and he would see that there were a lot of mercenaries laughing and hanging out with each other. It would seem like they were bonding and doing activities together. It was interesting, but it did mean what Kohana had heard was true. Still, now that they got everything, they came here for Yuurei along with the other two who needed to be on their way to report all of this to Kohana.

160|976

#7Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:14 pm

Yuurei

When they were getting ready to leave, the group would hear someone shouting from the distance. It would seem like someone from the mercenary group was on patrol and they were spotted now. There were three mercenaries chasing them, and they were all running away. Yuurei was too quick on his feet, and it would seem like the other two were slow. It also didn’t help that three more mercenaries would show up and surround the two of them.

Yuurei would stop running and he would look upset when he saw this. He needed to help the two of them and he knew how he was going to do that. He would lift his arm up in the air with a tool in his hand.

A woman would appear right next to Yuurei when he had done that and when Renji saw what Yuurei was doing he would open up his bag. The Nephilim would find all of his equipment put on him as they were ready to fight now.

170|1146

#8Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:30 pm

Yuurei

“Let’s take them down.” He said to Galatea and they would both run straight toward the three of them.

Galatea would strike the first mercenary from behind, and they would stumble forward. They weren’t taken out and they would look at Galatea as if they were ready to fight her.

Yuurei would make his way to his own mercenary, and he would punch the crap out of them. The mercenary wouldn’t see it coming, but they would feel it. They would fall to the ground, and they would be knocked out without a problem. The other mercenary would look at Yuurei as they would pay attention to them now. They would rush toward Yuurei and they would start swinging at them.

The berserker would dodge their attacks without a problem as Renji would grab Keanu’s hand and would pull him in a direction. They would go and hide while Yuurei and Galatea handled the hard work.

156|1302

#9Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:03 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei figured he would make this quick. These three were not the same three mercenaries that chased them earlier. The Nephilim would dodge the attack of the person in front of him and then he would counterattack with a swift gut punch. He would drop them to the floor, and he would look over to Galatea to see if she needed help. Still, it would seem like his friend knew what she was doing, and she would dodge the mercenary’s attack and she would smack them with her claymore. She made sure not to cut them down, so she knocked them down with the huge weapon.

When they had done that, three more mercenaries would appear soon after. Yuurei shook his head because he thought they were done with this, but that wasn’t the case. Yuurei and Galatea would both run toward their respective mercenary and would attack them at the same time. She would swing twice on this one and would hit them twice knocking them out.

168|1470

#10Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:25 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would make his way to the stronger-looking mercenary and he would connect a hit against him. He would take the hit, and he would go for a hit on Yuurei. The berserker would feel him connect his hit, and he would damage his equipment as he would stumble back. Galatea would fight the other mercenary that was still standing, and she would swing her claymore down at her opponent. She would land her hit on the mercenary and she would also be attacked as well. It would seem like they were trying to make sure to do something, but it was too late.

The duo had a smile on their face as they would rush toward their opponents once again. They were making sure that this would be the final attack. They would both swing at their opponents at the same time, and they would connect their attacks. The last two mercenaries would fall to the ground as they were taken out by them both.

166|1636

#11Yuurei 

I Spy (Good) Empty Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:31 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look around and after he thanked Galatea, he would allow her to go back to where she had come from. Keanu and Renji would come out from their hiding place, and the trio would make their way to Kohana to give her the news. Yuurei would put his equipment back in the bag that Renji was holding. Keanu would look at Yuurei and figured he would speak to him.

“You have to train me Yuurei. You’re freaking strong. You took those guys out with such ease. I couldn’t believe it.” He said to Yuurei as they continued walking through the forest.

“I don’t know if I’m ready to teach someone how to fight. I’m sure there is someone on this island that can do that.” He said to him as they would make it to where Kohana should be.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would arrive at the area. Kohana would see them and Keanu and would appear. She would scold the young man before Yuurei could give her the news about everything that he witnessed today. Once he was done with that she would hand him his reward and tell him that they might need his help again later.

203|1839 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum