Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:46 pm

Haru Akagi
It hadn't taken long for the feline woman to settle into her new guild, it wasn't as if she had a lot of possessions in the first place. For once in her life, however, it felt as if she had somewhere she belonged, somewhere she could return to. A rather pleasant feeling. She had been surprised when she first learnt that the hero from her past had joined the guild during its founding as well. That she had not anticipated.

Haru recalled he mentioned previously that he was from a guild in the South. She supposed his little heartbreak had pushed him into leaving, giving him the space he needed from the woman that had crushed his soul. Still, a somewhat dramatic choice in her opinion, although she was not one to talk, she too had run from her problems.

Taking him up on his previous offer to help train her, she'd requested said new guildmate and former saviour to meet her in the guild's training dome. The feline had arrived early, as she took one of her pistols out of her holster and aimed it towards the dummy target, preparing to practise.

(193)

#2Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:04 pm

Yuurei

Spoiler:

Yuurei had settled into the guild easily and quickly. This wasn’t his first change of scenery and honestly, he was excited to see how things would turn out here. It was beautiful here and after spending the night he saw how easily he could see the stars from the mountains. It was a nice place to be and his wings were enough for him to move around this place without much of a hassle. Still, learning the guild and its entirety was going to be a hassle, it seemed like Haru the girl he rescued from Hosenka and met again in Baska was asking him to meet her in the training dome.

He swore that she would want to go on a date or something, but training was also fun. Renji was looking around the guild and told Yuurei he would meet him later at the dome. He walked through the area without a shirt, a ring on his left finger, and a gauntlet on his right hand. It wouldn’t take the mage long to reach his destination and when he entered, he would hear a gun being fired. He looked at the weapons Haru carried and smile at her as he was clapping from a distance.

“So that was your solution. I honestly think that is a great way to fight if you don’t have physical strength, which is fine. Still, I know at least you can take a hit right?” He asked her as he smile at her because he was glad to see her.

#3Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:20 pm

Haru Akagi
The magic bullet penetrated the target, although, not as accurate as she would have preferred. The sound of clapping caused her ears to twitch before her hand turned in the sound's direction. A fancy new headband sat atop her head, placed carefully in front of her ears as it kept the loose strands of hair not held by her ponytail out of her face. She'd opted not to don her studded leather armor. Despite it helping her with her combat abilities, she found it a little stuffy. Her golden eyes lingered on the light mage's torso, and her lips curled into a smirk.

"I see you're still all about that shirtless lifestyle after all. I was a little worried after you arrived on the mountain the other day all rugged up." Haru chuckled with a wink, pulling out her second pistol pulling back the hammer her thumb, her index finger hovering over the trigger as she lined up her next shot.

(161)

#4Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei saw the smirk on her face as he figured she was about to say something because of the smirk on her face. What she said made him chuckle because he had definitely looked nice the day, he met everyone, and he definitely was shirtless before he got to the top of the mountain. Still, he would watch as he pulled her second pistol and aimed it towards him. His hands went up in the air as he had a smile on his face.

“I thought I looked quite nice when I got to the top of the mountain. I mean I was shirtless on my way up there. I kind of flew instead of walking up the stairs.” He said as he looked at the gun.

“Still, why do you have the gun pointed at me?” He asked her as he waited for her to put the gun down or shoot something else.

Of course, he was also ready to lunge out of the way at any moment the pistol was hot at him.

#5Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:20 pm

Haru Akagi
"Oh, this?" She gave a sadistic toothy grin, as she aimed at his chest, "I need to make sure you can also take a hit right?" She chuckled maniacally as she closed one eye as she threatened to pull the trigger. It was tempting, his little comment about her lack of strength, while accurate, had irritated her. Alas, she didn't feel like being kicked out of Paradise, she'd only just joined. With a sigh, she'd turn her body, pointing the barrel back at one of the dummy targets and firing once more, this time a little more accurately, although still not up to her personal standards. Sometimes being a perfectionist had its drawbacks.

"I don't suppose you're any good with a pistol?" The feline mused, her golden eyes peeling away from the hole blasted through the dummy towards the gauntlet wrapped around the young man's right hand. The memories from the day she'd first 'met' him filled her mind, he had used his fists that day too.

(167)

#6Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch her aim the gun at his chest now and he would chuckle when he heard what she said to him. The laugh made him chuckle more as she would turn her back against him, and he would see her pointing the gun at the dummy now and shooting at it. While she shot it, he would put his hands to his side. She would ask him a question about pistols while her eyes turned to look at his gauntlet. He would rub his chin with his left hand.

“Nah I’m pretty sure you’re better at using a pistol than I am. Still, the next time you point the gun at me, or anybody in that matter you shoot them.” He said to her.

Yuurei said this as he wanted to get behind her and put her in a position where she would have no choice but to shoot him, but he didn’t. Instead, he would walk towards her as he looked at the dummy again and then at her.

“Still, I think that would have hurt quite a bit. A shot to my chest, and you were pointing at my heart.” He tsked a few times at her.

“You were going to break again what has already been mend.” He laughed when he said this as it seemed like the remark about her strength had gotten her upset.

Yuurei was honest, and if she didn’t like honesty then he wasn’t the guy for her.

#7Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:49 pm

Haru Akagi
"Only one way to check if you took my advice and let it mend naturally over time, or if you let it steel over." Haru shrugged smugly at his comment about aiming at his heart, "The latter you'd be absolutely fine, and the former..." She tilted her head, "I'd just be breaking that heart of yours again a little earlier than anticipated." She grinned from ear to ear, devilishly showing off her elongated canines. She'd place both her guns back in her twin holster.

"So you said you could train me to fight, right?" She asked, her tail twitching, eager to get started as soon as possible, "After Khal's little spiel about taking down monsters, I guess I'd like to take you up on that offer of yours. However," She paused, her ears flattening down as she thought, unsure how it would work considering how different their combat styles would be, "How do you propose we do this?" She asked, her ears perking back up, curious as to what he thought would be a good strategy for training.

(178)

#8Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:56 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was confused about what she said. Did she want him to steal his heart and never allowed anybody to enter? Or did she want him to let it mend, so he could learn to care about someone again? Then he thought about it and she was talking about being shot there. He would laugh a bit as it took him a while to get it. The young man had a slow moment, and he tried to play it off on what she said to him.

He saw her canines and he wondered how it would feel to be bit by them, and when she brought up everything, he thought about how they would be able to train her. Their fighting style was completely different, but training wasn’t always about having the same or even similar ways of fighting.

“So you plan on breaking my heart? Damn, I thought I would be a bit more important to you than the average joe.” He said laughing for a bit as he would move on to her later question.

“Yes, I can train you. We don’t have to have the same fighting style for you to get better at using your weapons. Essentially you will continue to fight with me, and it would hopefully allow you to fight those who are slower than me and eventually those who can move like me.” He said to her as he paused for a second.

“Of course, I will definitely pull my punches, so you get the proper training you need.” He said to Haru.

“I can also go into the air if you want, so you can have practiced shooting someone in the air.” He said to her as he wouldn’t explain how he would be able to do that but would show it to her when the time came.

#9Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:17 am

Haru Akagi
"Hey, it's not my fault if you fall for me, like a fool." Haru shrugged with a smirk, continuing to tease him as she chuckled and listened to his plan. It was simple enough, practice skirmishing and shooting a moving target. It was a rather bruising method, but it could prove useful for her to practice trying to hit someone far above her own level.

"Well, I suppose as long as I don't put in too much of my magical energy, my shots shouldn't hurt too much if I do hit you..." She tilted her head, closing her eyes as she thought. Prying one eye open she'd stare at the light mage, "Alright, I'm down for some practice brawls. Just don't mess up my pretty face too much, it's all I got going or me." She sighed as she grasped both her cheeks, one in each hand, giving her most pathetic pout.

"How about you start around thirty meters or so away and I'll try to hit you before you manage to rush and strike me?" She offered as a first exercise. It would be useful training for both of them that way.

(193)

#10Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:46 am

Yuurei

Yuurei heard her words, and he would shake his head. It seemed like she was enjoying herself teasing him and he would only become bothered by it. Still, he would hear her out as she told him not to mess up her face. He figured he could avoid that since she asked nicely and not because of her making that pouting face. He did hear what she said, and he would walk away from her so that he would be thirty meters away from her.

“I won’t touch your pretty face. It’s nice to look at.” He said to her as he had a smile on his face, but she couldn’t see it.

“If you don’t want me to fall for you, then I guess.” He said as his face was serious now.

He didn’t like that she called him a fool, and he would turn to look at him now that he was thirty meters away from her.

“Here I come.” He said this as he would start running.

He was accelerating and within a few seconds, he was moving as fast as he could go. Now that he was at full speed, the light mage would move left and right as he was approaching her quickly to avoid her shots.

30 m/s

#11Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:01 am

Haru Akagi
The feline barely had a moment to blink, let alone time to verbally respond, as the light mage took off, picking up speed incredibly quickly. Drawing her two pistols simultaneously, she'd send a small amount of the mana within her body into both of them. Haru would fire just one at first, attempting to focus on where he was travelling towards rather than his current position. It was the technique she had been told by the man she'd worked for and first trained with upon earning the weapons on the way to the mountains.

Her second shot was fired towards where she predicted he would dodge in order to avoid her first shot. It wasn't necessarily the most intuitive plan, but it was her best bet. With how quickly he accelerated, if she missed, didn't force him to leap aside, change direction, or cause him to lose momentum, forcing him to slow down momentarily, she'd be hit before she could even attempt to pull back the hammers again. A rush of adrenaline filled her body as she grew both nervous and excited. Shooting her weapons made her feel so alive.

(190)

#12Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei wasn’t sure how fast her bullets would move, and it wouldn’t take long, but she would shoot at where he was running to. The mage was quick to deflect the bullet with his gauntlet as he would chuckle as that was good to see. She knew what she was doing and that was good, but it meant that he had to go faster if the bullets would be able to move that quickly.

Yuurei’s gauntlet would glow as he poured mana into it, and it would quickly make the light mage faster. He would see the second bullet coming, and he would run past it as he was moving faster than he was before. The light mage would notice that she had to pull back the hammer to shoot again and he was right in front of her with a serious look on his face. He would hold back as much as he could as he gave her a quick jab to her stomach.

His speed never faltered though as to whether he would hit her, or she would be able to dodge his attack he would move back a bit as he would look at her.

“You’re good with those guns, I think they suit you. I didn’t quite expect those bullets to be fast, which caught me off guard, so I deflected the bullet.” He said to her.

#13Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:44 am

Haru Akagi
The gunslinger had always prized herself on her reaction speed and ability to outmaneuver her opponents during her time in the fighting pits, the only reason she ever stood half a chance against those big brutes. But his speed was just so incredibly fast she couldn't even think before he was in front of her. By the time she attempted to leap back, his fist was already in her gut as he took his jab.

His fist would meet her abs, strong enough to withstand the blow. However, even holding back his strength, the momentum he'd had struck her with left her feeling a little winded. She dropped both her weapons, raising her hands up to surrender so he'd lay off a second. She was still standing, but boy did this one pack a punch. Sure it didn't hurt much, but that didn't stop her from feeling the after-effects of the blow.

"I... t-thought... we... haha... were... holding back...hahah... holy shit... but yes.... I've been training.... range and speed mostly..." She panted with laughter, knowing there was no way that was his full strength. She had no doubt if he had gone all out she'd be left crippled with more than a few broken ribs right now. His speed alone had been like nothing she'd seen before. It was only dawning on her now how he had so easily decimated all the werewolves so effortlessly.

"Again?" She shot a smile up at the light mage, keen to go another round already as she picked up both her weapons. Her blood thoroughly pumping through her now. It had been so long since she'd had this much fun training. And she had technically managed to strike his gauntlet, a small victory.

(289)

#14Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:01 am

Yuurei

Yuurei watched her drop her weapons to the ground, and he was concerned for her, but those words she echoed on earlier got to him and he just looked at her and waited. He shook his head because she needed to toughen up if they were going to go beast hunting together in the future. It wouldn’t take long, but she would ask him to go another round, and he would nod as he was hoping that she was okay with going.

“No worries, I will hold back a bit more. Still, I guess it would be fun if you were shooting a flying target.” He said to her as he wasn’t planning on becoming a full Nephilim, but half his form would be good enough.

He took a few steps forward as he was thirty meters away from her, and his eyes would change from blue to a bright golden color. He would feel it on his back, but two wings would sprout from his shoulder blades. The wings looked magnificent, and his eyes were now like hers.

“This is what happened when I died.” He said to her as he would move up into the sky.

It wasn't too high as in this form he could only go up five meters. Still, he forgot when he transformed, he weakened others as he got close to them. Still, he was ready to go again as he started flying around and picking up acceleration before moving towards her and ready to react to her shots.

Spoiler:

#15Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:38 am

Haru Akagi
"Well, now you're just showing off." The neko muttered with a pout as she watched him sprout wings and take to the air, pulling the hammer back on both her pistols as she sent mana through her hands into the weapons. The light mage being in the air definitely proved more difficult to aim at as she struggled to predict his movements. Despite the awkwardness, she'd rapidly fire both shots to the best of her abilities before taking off as quickly as she could to keep at least some distance between herself and the Nephilim.

However, she felt as if all the energy within her body was being drained the moment he closed the distance just a little. Her body grew more sluggish as she slowed down despite her efforts to spur her body forward. She was soon regretting her choice to not wear her leather armour to protect herself. It would have come in handy right about now.

(159)

#16Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:22 am

Yuurei

Yuurei did make it harder for her to hit him now. He was able to maneuver around in a bunch of different ways, which made it harder for her to predict his movements. He learned this when he used his best friend’s magic to fly in the air. It was one of the best things he could have magic do for him. Still, with the bullets coming towards him, he would find himself going lower to avoid the incoming shot, and then moving to the right to avoid the other shots. He continued getting closer to her through each shot and once he got close to her, he would attempt to pick her up by wrapping one arm around her and flick a finger on her shoulder with the other.

The light mage made sure that the flick on the shoulder wouldn’t hurt, but she would feel a sting if she allowed him to hold onto her. In the case that she dodge the grab, he would find himself moving away from her while paying attention to any shots she might let off at him.

#17Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Haru Akagi
The feline's two magic bullets had missed their mark and as she turned to aim again, she'd find herself scooped up with one arm by the winged nephilm. The flick on her shoulder was the least of her worries as she immediately began squirming around. Scrambling for something to hold onto, she had to release her hold on her pistols, letting the dual guns both drop to the ground in the process.

In her frantic attempts to grip onto something, her nails only found his shirtless torso, causing her to panic more before she finally resorted to wrapping her arms around him tightly so she wouldn't fall so easily should he fly upwards. Her ears flicked back, her tail wrapping around her legs as she feared he was going to take off into the sky with her like this.

"THE HELL!?!" She hissed in irritation, still squirming as she tried to and failed to free herself. He wasn't planning to test the whole 'cats always land on their feet' theory, was he?

(172)

#18Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:59 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see how quickly Haru was to squirm around. It was interesting how nervous she had gotten from him taking her off the ground. He would look at her as he would squint a bit from her pressing his nails onto his torso, and then she hugged him tightly. As he took her as high as he could go, he started moving around the training dome. The light mage would wrap his other arm on her as he was moving around. He heard her shout at him, and he would laugh a bit because of how afraid she was.

“Open your eyes. I’m not going to drop you. It’s false that cats land on their feet no matter how high they fall from right? I just wanted you to see a different side of things.” He said as he continued moving through the dome.

He was paying attention to where he was flying, so he didn’t accidentally crash into something. He was planning on putting her down, and he figured when he attacked her from now, he had to slow down his speed to see if she could react to it or not.

#19Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:16 pm

Haru Akagi
The feline continued to cling on tightly despite his attempt to reassure her. She didn't ask for this. The feeling of being so easily manhandled by him left her heart racing, and not in a good way, as her trauma kicked in. Her tail wrapped around her body tighter, her eyes refusing to open as her brain blanked out and her body shook in complete and utter fear.

"Put... put me down..." She barely managed to squeak out the words, her body completely tense as she clung on as if her life depended on it. The rational part of her brain knew he hadn't meant to trigger her, but the emotional part didn't care. She desperately just wanted her feet back on solid ground and to run away and hide from the world right now. Her lack of coping mechanisms for her childhood trauma left her with very few options when it struck.

(153)

#20Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:08 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue to fly around and soon enough he would hear her words. She didn’t want to be up here, and he could hear it in her voice that he had done something wrong. The way he felt her hold him and everything. The light mage would do just that as he would land right next to her pistols that she had dropped and would let go of her. He would wait until she was ready to let go of him, and he would look at her because it seemed like she was not the mean, teasing woman she was earlier.

The light mage felt bad about what he had done, and he would rub the back of his head as he didn’t know what to do now.

“I’m sorry Haru. I didn’t know you feared heights.” He said to her as he was fumbling on what to do.

It wouldn’t take long, but he figured that he would tell her what she could do.

“If you want you to get a couple of hits on me for doing something as stupid as grabbing you without permission.” He said as he looked at her as he wanted to look in her eyes.

#21Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:28 pm

Haru Akagi
The moment she felt him land, she'd spring away from his arms, still shaking. Her ears twitched a little as she heard his apology, it wasn't exactly his fault, she knew that much. If it wasn't for him to begin with she would most likely still be trapped in those awful conditions.

"It.. It's fine... " She murmured, trying to act as confident as possible but to no avail. Picking up both her pistols she'd slide them into their holsters and sigh. It wasn't the height thing, she was fine with that, but she didn't know how to really explain what had happened, it was her body's autoresponse, if she could turn it off she would have already.

"I think I'm ready to give training a break though." She chuckled nervously, she wanted to drink her problems away, which usually helped, at least temporarily. Not a healthy coping strategy but it was better than letting her thoughts fester. Glancing up towards the light mage, she'd rub one of her arms in a nervous manner, "Please don't tell anyone about this.. or about my past... You're the only one that knows and.." She struggled to find the words to continue. She just didn't want others to think of her as weak.

(209)

#22Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:58 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei could hear her words, but the sound of it all depicted that she wasn’t fine. He watched her actions and it seemed like she didn’t want to train anymore. He would nod as he was fine with that. He wasn’t going to force anything on her that she didn’t want to do. Then it recalled to him that when he was on top of her might have been a bad thing on her as well. He started to realize that he wasn’t being good around her. It wouldn’t take long until he could see her golden eyes looking at his golden eyes. He would sigh as he became relaxed, and the wings would disperse from his back and his eyes would turn to a light blue color.

He would hear her words and he would smile at her as he continued staring into her eyes.

“You don’t have to worry about me telling anybody about your past. It makes me feel unique when it comes to those you know. As for what makes you go into a traumatic state, it is safe with me. I will do my best to make sure I don’t get you like this again.” He said this to her knowing that he probably would because he wasn’t bright when it came to people’s emotions.

#23Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Haru Akagi
The feline was slowly calming down, the feeling of needing to run away and hide eventually subsiding. Her amber orbs glanced away, While she would rather no one knew of her weakness or issues, she supposed the light mage knowing wasn't the worst thing in the world. He already knew far more than the rest of the guild members, even their guild master. Having one confidant to entrust her secrets with was probably a positive thing. Haru didn't trust him completely just yet, that was something that would inevitably take time to build up, especially with all her personal trust issues. Regardless, it was a start.

"Thanks, it wasn't the height by the way..." She stared down at her feet, still clearly nervous about opening up and speaking about the matter, "You just caught me a little off-guard." She muttered, unable to tell him the whole truth for fear of his reaction. It wasn't as if she lied though, more a half-truth. Her gaze averted to the training dummy she'd shot previously, it seemed she was looking everywhere but at the light mage she was speaking to. Finding it awkward to face him right now.

#24Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:34 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and see her actions. He could see that she was trying her best to talk with him, and at the same time, it was hard to look at him. He wasn’t sure what to say but figured he would tell her something only two people knew about. They only knew about it because they were there and that was it.

“I’m sorry I caught you off guard. So, since I know something about you that nobody knows, then I guess I can share with you something only two people in the world know.” He paused for a bit as he stood where he was.

“Remember when I told you I died? Well, I died trying to kill a Vampire Lord. I was going for revenge for killing my parents, but I found out my parents are still alive and are basically the man’s slave. So, I tried to free them, but that didn’t work. I lost, I failed, I suck and it seems like they will have to suffer longer than they should because their son was weak.” He paused for a second as he sighed.

“The Vampire Lord, Ansem, we will call him by his stupid name. He left me to bleed out in front of my friends, one who you know, Brone, and the other who you don’t know Kailani. They couldn’t do anything for me but watch me bleed out, and Ansem did that because Kailani’s an elf, and boy it seems like that monster hates elves. It was then an Angel well, they’re called a Seraphim came and blessed me with life once again. She gave me a bit of her powers, so I can live and breathe in this world again. It’s why I can grow wings, and my eyes change. Still, when I came to be the castle was gone and so was Ansem with my parents of course.” He said to her as he hoped his secret was enough.

#25Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:10 pm

Haru Akagi
The silver maned feline listened, still unable to look him in the eye. His story was definitely an interesting, albeit sad one. Although having him open up to her, did make her feel a little less nervous. If he was willing to trust her with knowledge of his past, then the least she could do was to trust him a little more. She wasn't confident enough to fully open up to him just yet, but she figured maybe in the future she could do so. He already knew some things, like her emotional and physical abuse, although, not the full extent of it.

"I guess everyone has hardships of their own, huh?" She pondered, thinking about his story, it was definitely an interesting one that explained quite a bit of his behaviour. "Thank you though." She'd force herself to smile up at him. While he clearly wasn't the best at it, it was clear he was trying his best to help cheer her up. For the first time, she felt maybe she could make a real friend. Not just one that was planning to use her for their own selfish reasons.

"Um... You can hug me if you want." She quickly added, figuring he might have been afraid to touch her again after her little panic episode. Haru's cheeks heated up a little at the thought of being embraced by him given his current state of undress, but if he wanted to properly comfort her, she'd allow it.

(248)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum