Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:28 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and he was glad that speaking up about a personal matter would allow her to feel a bit comfortable. The berserker would twitch a bit because he didn’t expect the next part, but at least she knew what he was thinking. He would cough a bit flustered at what she said but moved forward before she changed her mind.

He would hug her as he would feel her face on his body, and he would look at her hair and ears.

“I will be sure to ask you if I want to hug you or anything in the future, then flat out do it. If that is fine with you. Oh, another thing would you like me to fly you around the dome? It’s a really great experience, and nice to enjoy.” He said while holding her.

Her aroma was soothing, and he could only close his eyes to take it all in. She was stern and did what she wanted, but at least he knew that she had a delicate side to her. He wanted to kiss her for not running away, but he knew that would just freak her out.

#27Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:39 pm

Haru Akagi
Haru hugged him back tightly, enjoying the feeling perhaps a little too much for her teenage self. It wasn't often she got to embrace someone in general, let alone someone with his level of physique. Her ears would twitch as he spoke up, mentioning the flying around the dome. Now that he was clearly offering and she knew what to expect she saw no harm in it. Since she would be aware and was expecting it, she doubted there'd be any further issues for her.

"I'd love to!" She exclaimed her tail twitching happily at the thought of getting to experience something as wonderful as flight. A proper adrenaline rush, without the encroaching thoughts of her past trauma, was always exciting. Consenting would be enough for her to feel in control of the situation. Plus she was fairly confident if she requested they land again due to any unforeseen circumstance Yuurei would be more than willing to oblige.

(158)

#28Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:46 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would be able to see her ears twitch when he mentioned flying. He felt her embrace and he was glad that she was fine with him close to him. He looked at something else that was moving and when he saw her tail, he would smile because she was truly excited about flying. He would step back as he looked at her with a smile on his face. His heart raced because of what he was thinking about as he looked into her eyes, her lips, and then back to her eyes. He took in a deep breath as he would let it out as he had to relax. He would around as he closed his eyes for a second before opening them once again and his eyes would change to that of a golden color.

His back would twitch a bit before the wings that he had would sprout out from his shoulder blades being as long as last time. He had a different transformation, but he figured that this was enough to show her a good time. Yuurei would kneel a bit as he would wait for her to get on his back.

“Get on my back, and when I start flying you position yourself to sit on my back while I fly you around. Of course, hold onto me as well.” He said as he waited for her to do just that.

#29Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:46 pm

Haru Akagi
Haru eagerly awaited, the feeling of her body growing sluggish struck her once more as he transformed. Almost as if he emitted some sort of aura that drained the energy from her body. Her mind was too focused on the excitement of the situation to think too heavily on it right this second, her questions about the magic behind his transformation could wait until later. Instead the feline quickly moved behind him so she could climb onto his back as requested. Carefully, she'd clamber aboard, ensuring she didn't accidentally touch the wings in a way that would make it difficult for him to use them to take off and zoom around.

"Alright, I think I'm good." Haru announced as she gripped tightly onto his shoulders, her muscular legs wrapping around his torso. Her heart raced, the adrenaline already pumping through her as she braced herself for the Nephilim's take off.

(150)

#30Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:11 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would feel her legs wrapped around his waist, and he figured she would do that, and he was fine with that. Once he heard that she was fine for takeoff, he would flap his wing and he would start soaring through the air. It would take a few seconds to get at full speed, but he was glad that she was excited to do this. He would move up and down in the air as he was going around the dome, they were in. He could only have a smile on his face because he was glad to be doing this with someone. He didn’t share this form with anybody and honestly, she was the first person he knew that had seen him in this form.

“I just thought about something, but you’re the second person I know that has seen me in this form, Renji being the first one of course.” He said as he was constantly moving through the air.

He made sure he didn’t do a spin or anything like that. He didn’t want to frighten her on her first time flying on top of him. While he was moving, the light mage could feel hands on his body, and he had remembered he was shirtless. This brought him to fluster up a bit as he did his best to keep his cool as he continued flying.

#31Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:46 pm

Haru Akagi
Haru blinked a couple of times as she continued to blush as he spoke. She was clearly a little flustered, and thankful he couldn't see her face right now. Had he been keeping this part of him a secret? He had told her about it sort of, that he had been reborn as a Nephilim. Although, until she had seen him transform she hadn't quite put together what that meant exactly. It was definitely beginning to make a little sense, although she wondered why he had been chosen by an angel of sorts to be saved in such a manner.

Perhaps it was his strong belief in fate? He had said it a couple of times now, that their meeting couldn't be a coincidence back in Baska and he'd said something similar during the founding of Paradise Dawn too. Maybe he was more religious than he appeared. Not necessarily a bad thing, faith fostered hope and with that comes a special kind of strength of sorts. Not entirely her cup of tea but she wasn't about to judge him.

Moving in a little closer so her voice wouldn't be lost to the wind as they zoomed through the air, she'd press against his back so she could speak closer to his ear.

"Well, I am honoured you think me special enough to warrant revealing this part of yourself to me." She chuckled, very much enjoying the feeling of the wind rushing past. It was absolutely exhilarating.

(246)

#32Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:56 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei’s eyes widen as he felt her close to his ear. He had gotten excited as it felt nice to have someone whisper in his ear. He tried to calm down, but that wasn’t going to happen right away. Still, he was glad that she wasn’t teasing him this time around. They were making progress or at least he felt that way. She had been teasing him the entire time since they met. It was a bit frustrating to him, but that was not something he would say to her.

“That’s good to hear. I don’t know why but knowing someone can share their secrets with me, makes me want to share my own. I know you shared involuntarily, but I guess it still counts.” He said as he continued to move through the sky.

“Do you mind if I spin around the place with you holding onto me?” He would ask her.

If she said yes, he would spin around with her holding on to him and he would do loops with her. If she said no to him he would just keep flying around at full speed so she could feel the air pushing against her while they talk in the air.

#33Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:14 pm

Haru Akagi
The silver maned feline felt a little guilty, it was true, most of what he knew about her had been him finding out through coincidence. There was that one time she shared her heartbreak story willingly, but other than that it wasn't like she had been incredibly upfront with him. Regardless it was a nice feeling knowing there was someone she could talk to if she ever felt like doing so, as unlikely as that was to occur. When he asked if he could do some spins and tricks she tightened her grip on him a little, ensuring she felt comfortable and safe.

"Alright go for it." She'd nod, ready to enjoy the thrill. Once he began it was like riding her very own private carnival ride. She'd never really been on one before, but this was fairly close to how she imagined them to be. The rush of excitement combined with a hint of fear; this was not a memory she was likely to forget anytime soon.

(168)

#34Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:32 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would feel her tighten her grip on him and at the same time made sure that she was in the right state for him to take her on the joy ride. He kept moving around the dome as he would do a bunch of movements and it wouldn’t take long for him, but he would soon come to a stop as he would land on the ground. He was happy and excited that she was enjoying her time with him, and he would look at her as she was holding him.

“That was fun, who would have thought I could get someone to enjoy everything I just did.” He said as he waited for her to hop off of the Yuurei plane.

His wings would go into him once again and his eyes would change color as he would return to normal.

“Hey would you like to grab a drink with me?” He asked her wondering what she would say to him.

#35Haru Akagi 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:06 am

Haru Akagi
She was a little sad the ride ended as early as it did, but she supposed even the great, mighty Yuurei would probably get tired if he sustained the angelic form for too long. Slipping off his back she'd fix her hair up, tightening the ponytail back up, as it had loosened up a little too much for her likings. She also noted her silver mane was rather tangled, leaving her a little dishevelled looking. Fortunately, her own appearance was not a top priority for the feline.

"That was absolutely fantastic, we definitely should do it again sometime. Oh, maybe we could even have me practice shooting from that position, imagine fighting  like that." She squealed, her eyes glimmering as she imagined the scene, letting her inner teenager show a little before quickly composing herself, "But yes, a drink sounds good right about now." She'd state much more maturely, making sure she had all her belongings before striding towards the exit of the training dome. As she did she thought about the light mage and how fortunate she was to have met him.

[EXIT]
(183)

#36Yuurei 

The Lovers Tarot: Haru Akagi - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:53 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was happy to see that she enjoyed it all as he got up from his position when he felt her get off him. He would see her fixing herself, but soon enough she would talk. He enjoyed the idea of practicing shooting around while he flew in the air. That would be a weird but cool combo, and he could see that working in the future. It wouldn’t take long, but she would accept his offer to drink and he would smile at that.

“We can definitely practice that at a later time.” He said to her as he remembered that they had a place within the guild they could drink in.

Yuurei would walk with her by his side as he was glad that he got to know her more. She was cheery or at least around him and he was glad. He remembered she told him that she had steeled her heart, and he was hoping he was doing a good job at chipping away at it.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum