Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pest Control PT. 1(Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:38 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was decided what kind of job he wanted to do. He was in Orchidia city a place he had been to many times. It was a nice place to be, but it had a lot of problems as well. He was here to solve those problems, but where was he going to start? The light mage was with Renji as the Exceed was on his shoulder also staring at the job board. There were a lot of jobs, but there were just a few of them that caught their interest. There was actually one that they both saw and caught their attention. It was a simple job, but it was from a wealthy landowner.

Yuurei would grab the flier and he figured that they would be on their way to get this started. The light mage made his way towards the address the flier had sent him to. Once they got the true details from the client, they would be able to start their job.

#2Yuurei 

Yuurei

The berserker moved through the city as the people would wave at him, and he would reciprocate the welcome. It wouldn’t take long for both to make it to the house and before they knocked someone would appear not too far from the house.

“What are you doing on my property? One of my guys told me that someone was approaching this house. How can I help you?” He asked him wondering what Yuurei was here for.

The light mage would pull the flier out from his back pocket, and he would show him the flier. The man would have a smile on his face because he finally got someone who could handle the rat infestation. He would cough a bit clearing his voice and he would stand tall as he was looking at Yuurei.

“I’m glad you’re here, let me explain what needs to be done.” He said to Yuurei as he was gathering himself before talking.

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

“So there is a rat infestation that has been in this building before I bought it. I need you to go in there and get rid of them. There are a lot of rats in this building, and they are not regular rats. They have stolen things and the sources of it all are in the sewers. It is probably where the queen is located. I need you to exterminate it all and bring all that was stolen as well. Please can you do it?” He asked hoping the guy wouldn’t run away.

Yuurei would hear this and he would think about the situation. He was going to have to fight a bunch of creepy and dirty rodents. He would take in a deep breath, and he would exhale as he figured he might as well take this on.

“Sure I can take this on for you. You don’t have to worry about me taking any of the stolen goods.” He said as he would look at Renji because they were going to go in.

#4Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:39 pm

Yuurei

The man would step back when he saw they were ready to go in without hesitating. Yuurei would push the doors open and Renji would open his bag as the gauntlet would appear on Yuurei’s hand. He would enter it and closed the door behind him. The light mage would bring out a magical light into the air to make sure that he could light this place up to a certain extent. He didn’t see anything around them, and he figured that they were hiding or waiting for an opportunity to attack them.

Yuurei would keep walking as he was on guard. The man was ready to attack anything that came his way. He recalled there being many floors to this building, but there were floors that lead to the basement and possibly an area that led to the sewers. He would move through the first floor through to make sure that he didn’t miss any of those giant rats.

#5Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:39 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei thought he was on the clear when he looked around, but soon he would hear a bunch of noises. It was annoying to his ears and when he got close to the source, he would see what was making the noise. It was four huge rats, and they were all in a corner doing something until they saw the source of light behind them. They would look at Yuurei and they would make loud screeching noises. He had gotten on guard as it would seem like they were ready to fight.

All three of them would run straight towards him and he was quick to retaliate. The light mage would jump back when he saw this as both his hands were opened, and two magic circles would appear. The rats would slam on the ground as they were angry with him. They gathered themselves before they attacked again. Yuurei’s stars would appear as this was happening and they would start entering his body.

#6Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:40 pm

Yuurei

Once this was done, Yuurei knew that he was going on the offense. The light mage would rush straight towards one of the giant rats and he would punch it straight on its side. The impact was so strong that it would send the rodent flying and kill it with one blow. The other two rats would try and jump on him, and he would dodge both as he would look around to make sure they were truly alone. Once he could confirm this, he rushed straight to the second one now. The rat saw this and it would attempt to swipe Yuurei, but the man would slap its leg away as he would land an uppercut and killed it with that blow.

He jumped over the third rat as it had tried to attack him while he was finishing its friend. He would land a stomp from above on the rat’s head and when it hit the rat would slam to the floor as he was done with these nasty things.

#7Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would crack his neck and he would hear more noise coming from upstairs, which meant that there were a lot of them. He also saw some stuff in the corner, and it was jewelry and other things. Yuurei would pick them up and he would put them in Renji’s bag before he would go onto the next floor. The light mage would make his way up the steps as he would hear the noises. They were the same as the giant rats on the first floor, so he knew what to expect. The Nephilim was ready to take them out and when he got to the second floor, he would see five of them there.

Yuurei would rush straight towards one of them and he would end his life so fast that the other four didn’t have time to react. The rodent would drop to the side as the others would look at the invader of their home and would screech to alert the others this time.

#8Yuurei 

Yuurei

The light mage was surprised about this, and he could hear the noises coming from the stairs above. This was bad and he needed to take these rodents out now. The four of them had done their callouts and then after they started rushing straight towards Yuurei. The light mage’s eyes widen as how typical they were. He would land a quick jab on the first one that was too close to him right on its neck. After that, he would rotate his body to land a roundhouse kick on the other. That rat would also go down as they were all making this sad noise to the fact that their life was ending.

Yuurei would see the other two rats coming towards him, and he wasn’t going to allow them to do anything to him. He would jump out of the way as he needed to gain his distance before going in for the attacks. He got ready as he saw them running to him to attack.

#9Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:41 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would do the same thing he did to the last rat on the first floor. The light mage ran towards them, and he would jump up into the air to avoid their attacks, and he would just stomp on both when they were under him. They would both squeal from the attack and would fall to the ground. He would step away from them as he would crack his neck. The light mage would hear the noises coming from the upper floor. He was going to have to fight them as they were coming down. The light mage couldn’t get the swarm, so he moved towards an apartment and was going to take them out one at a time.

When the first wave of rats came downstairs, they would see their friends had been killed, and then they saw Yuurei by an apartment and started running towards him. He would enter the apartment and one of the rats would push inside just to be taken out by Yuurei with a quick jab as it dropped to the ground.

#10Yuurei 

Yuurei

The light mage would see the rats trying to come in together, and they would, but this time it was two. The berserker was quick to throw another two jabs at them as they would fall to the side as they squealed in pain. Yuurei continued to do this for a while as the rats that were trying to get him were piling up. The body count of rodents in this building was crazy. He figured they might have been living in an apartment of their own and starting their own family. Still, while he continued to fight the noises that he heard from them would come to a stop.

He would sigh from all of this because he didn’t think he would be fighting giant rats for money, but here he was. Still, he would move the dead rats to the side as he would leave the apartment, he was in. The Nephilim would look around to see and hear if there were any more noises, but it was quiet.

#11Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would have to check to make sure, and he would start climbing the stairs and towards the upper floors. The light mage would check things and he would see that all the rats that were in this building had rushed to him and were now all on the second floor. They had all met their doom one by one and sometimes in pairs. Still, they were all good now, but his job wasn’t done. He had to go to their true home. The sewers were his next destination, and he knew that none of them was the queen. They were all the same size, and they were attacking instead of guarding one rat. He would collect anything that he found of value within the building and held onto it until he saw the man who own the building.

“This is getting disgusting, and I swear I think I’m starting to smell because of the rats.” He said to Renji as he was walking down the stairs.

#12Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 1(Neutral) Empty Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:42 pm

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long for him to make it to the first floor once again and he would crack his neck as he looked at the stairs that led to the basement. He would sigh and open the door to the building, and he would look around to see if the owner was still there. Of course, he was, and he would approach.

“Renji open the bag.” He said this to the Exceed.

Renji would do just that, and a bunch of valuable stuff would fall down to the owner’s feet, and he would have a smile on his face.

“I killed all the rats inside the building, but I’m going to go back to check on the sewers. Are you okay with me continuing on with this task?” He would ask him as the man was surprised that he had done the job so easily and brought him back all this stuff.

2001/1800 (10% reduction from companion)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum