Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surgery (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Surgery (Good) Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:10 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had stood in Baska city for the time being. There was the tournament that help him here, but he figured that he could do a lot of good here as he had done in Magnolia. Then there was Astera as well, which he had planned to go to after. While walking through the city to go look for work, the light mage would come to a stop, his eyes looking over to where the noise was coming from, and he would see that it was the hospital that he had visited the other day. He wondered what was going on in there and he would make his way to the place. He would Gerard running around the facility as if he was the only person who was working right now. While Yuurei was looking around it was true. He wondered what all the doctors were doing, but he guessed he would figure that out soon enough.

#2Yuurei 

Surgery (Good) Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:14 am

Yuurei

He tried to approach the doctor, but he would move around too much that he didn’t want to crash into him. Instead, he would just stand there hoping that Gerard would notice him. It wouldn’t take long, but the doctor would slowly stop moving around as he saw who it was. He had a smile on his face because Yuurei was here. He knew that if this guy was here then he didn’t have to worry and all the other doctor that was remaining here could continue taking care of the other patients.

Gerard would make his way in front of Yuurei and soon enough he would bow down to the light mage as he kept his head down.

“It’s so good to see you, and I’m actually glad you’re here today I need help today, but I really didn’t know who to go for that. You’re here and I know you’re good for it so do you mind helping me?” He asked Yuurei waiting for an answer.

#3Yuurei 

Surgery (Good) Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:15 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would chuckle when he saw this as he would rub the back of his head as he figured he could help out without a problem.

“Sure I can help. Where are all the doctors?” He asked him.

“Some of them got sick and the others that are remaining are taking care of the patients that are here. I was running around because I was trying to see who was free to help me out. That was when you had come in.” He paused for a second.

“I know you may not know how to do a surgery, but I just need you with me to assist me with my surgery. So are you fine with that?” He asked Yuurei to be sure.

The light mage would think about it. They were going to help someone out and he was all for that. He would smile at the doctor with the content to help.

“Yes, I will gladly help you out, Gerard. Just lead the way.” He said to the man.

#4Yuurei 

Surgery (Good) Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:18 am

Yuurei

Gerard would start walking towards the operating theatre, and Yuurei would follow him. He wondered where they were going, but he would soon find out. The light mage would watch him add clothes on, a mask, and a cap to cover his hair. He would wash his hands and then got the same outfit for Yuurei.

“Put these on and wash your hand. Once you do that we can get in and start the procedure.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would take the outfit and he would put it on, and he would cover his hair and put the mask over his mouth. He would move over to the sink, and he would start washing his hand. Once he was done with doing everything he needed, he would look at Gerard. The doctor would nod as he would head inside as the patient was waiting for this to begin. Yuurei would look at the patient he saw that she was asleep and for quite some time right now.

#5Yuurei 

Surgery (Good) Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:21 am

Yuurei

Gerard would start the surgery as he would open up the patient and Yuurei would see this, and he was surprised to see something this happening right in front of him. The doctor would point at the things he wanted as well as name them, so Yuurei would know what he was talking about. He would hand him the utensils for the surgery, and he would go and quickly wash up the ones that were covered in blood. He watched the doctor go to work and while things were going perfectly fine something would happen. When Gerard would get to the part where he had to remove the diseased heart for the new, the doctor had cut his hand. It was bleeding, so he couldn’t proceed with the surgery anymore. He would look over to Yuurei and he hoped this guy could do this.

“I need you to take over Yuurei. I will instruct you, so you don’t have to worry about it. I just need you to be calm relax and listen to everything I tell you to do.” He said to Yuurei as the half-elf took in a deep breath before exhaling it all.

#6Yuurei 

Surgery (Good) Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:27 am

Yuurei

“Okay just tell me what to do and I will do it.” He said to Gerard as they switch positions.

Gerard would bandage his wound and he would start instructing Yuurei on what to do. The light mage would take the heart out as he was told to do, and he would put it into a tray that Gerard was holding out to him. When he had done that he would move over to the other heart, and he would follow the guy’s instructions and he would place the heart where it belonged and on the right side. He would stitch a few things together as he was being slow and steady on what he was doing. This was not something he expected to be doing, but in the end, he was able to do this without a problem.

Yuurei had closed the woman up and he would sigh with relief as he would look over to the doctor. Gerard would nod to Yuurei as he would move to the other room, and they both would do just. He would take off his mask and he would smile at him as he was glad, he was here.

#7Yuurei 

Surgery (Good) Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:36 am

Yuurei

“I’m glad that you were here today. I’m surprised I hurt myself like this. I’m ashamed of myself for that, but I’m glad you were able to pick that up. It seems like you have a talent for working under pressure. You have my thanks for that Yuurei. Take this as your reward.” He would say this as he would go to the desk and grabbed a bag of money.

He would go hand the bag to Yuurei and the light mage would nod as he was happy that he got rewarded. He would get back into his regular attired and both of them would find themselves walking to the exit of the hospital. When he exited the doors from the hospital and was walking away, he would hear Gerard shouting out loud and thanking him for his help today. The half-elf would look back and he would wave at him as he was glad to help him out.

It seemed like this hospital might need him for a later day, so he decided it was best to stick around the area.

1241/500
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum