Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes Wide Open (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Eyes Wide Open (Good) Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:52 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was in Magnolia as he heard about a small job that he could take care of. The request was to go to the Mag Drug Magic Shop for information. The light mage would find his way over there without much of a hassle and when he entered the shop, he would be met with the owner of the shop, Khalash.

“I’m here for the job request.” He announced to the old man who walked over to him.

“You seem like an honest fellow, so I accept you taking on this job. So I will be gone for most of the day and I need you to take customers. I don’t want you to leave here, or even go to the backroom okay. Please, just sell things and make sure nothing happens.” He said this to Yuurei as he would leave the shop.

Yuurei would look to the back room, and he was curious about what was behind there. He shook his head as he wouldn’t go in there and would go behind the counter instead.

#2Yuurei 

Yuurei

The light mage would proudly stand behind the counter as hours would go by. He was doing this and there were actual customers coming in. They would look around the shop and they would choose out what they wanted. He watched them go to him with the items and Yuurei was glad that there were tags on them with prices. He would add the jewels up and he would easily tell people how much they owe. That was easy as they would hand over the jewels and he would bag everything up. The half-elf would watch people come and go as time would go by.

Renji was on the counter as he was laying on the side and taking a nap. Yuurei kept doing his job and it seemed like there weren’t going to be any problems so far. He was hoping that it would stay like that, but he knew better than to hope for things like that. It wouldn’t take long though some kids would enter the store and he hoped they wouldn’t be a problem.

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep an eye on them as they were moving around and soon enough, they would make their way to the counter.

“Hey mister could you let us go and see what’s in the backroom? The old man never lets us check, but he’s not there, so we can all go and check.” He said to Yuurei.

“No, he gave orders not to go there, and not even I can go in there. So, please if you came here for that, then please leave.” He said this but the kids wouldn’t listen.

His friends were making their move, and Yuurei would see this as he rushed straight to all of them before they could get too far. The light mage would grab all of them and he would kick them out of the store. When they saw how fast he was, they didn’t return or make a fuss about being kicked out. They knew he was strong. He sighed as he made sure nobody would do anything like that throughout the whole day.

#4Yuurei 

Eyes Wide Open (Good) Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:53 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue to sell to the customers that came in, and made sure that nobody tried what those kids did earlier. It wouldn’t take long, but nighttime would come and with that another person would enter the shop. This time it was Khalash himself as he would be happy to see that his shop was still intact.

“I see a lot of stuff got sold today. That’s great to see and I can assume you didn’t go to the backroom and nobody else?” He asked Yuurei.

“Yeah nobody entered the backroom. There were some kids who tried, but I made sure they couldn’t.” He said to him as he would nod and took out a bag of jewels.

Yuurei knew it wouldn’t be too much, but it was enough for them to call it a day. Renji would get on Yuurei’s shoulder, and they would leave the shop and would make their way home to Christina.

686/450 (10% reduction due to companion)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum