Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ouroboros PT. 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Ouroboros PT. 1 Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:47 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was still hanging out in Hosenka as he figured that there was a lot for him to do here. While moving through the streets, though, he would one of the city guards stop right in front of him. The light mage looked at him trying to figure out what he had done wrong. He was about to run away, but one of the guards would speak up.

“This is the guy we’re looking for right? The one with the cat on his shoulder?” He asked one of his partners.

They would nod at him and while Yuurei saw all of this he was thinking of a way to find an escape opportunity.

“Hey, Weirdlock is looking for you to help him out with something. He said to meet him in Sakura Alley.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would nod as he would relax and sigh with relief that he wasn’t in trouble. Yuurei would start walking towards the Sakura Alley and possibly his next job.

#2Yuurei 

Ouroboros PT. 1 Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:48 am

Yuurei

The duo would finally make it to the alleyway and there he would find Weirdlock standing in front of the scene of a crime. The light mage would look over to him and he would wave at the investigator as he approached him. Weirdlock would see that the guy he wanted here actually showed up and he figured he could trust this guy. He was the reason why he found this new clue for the recent murders, and with his help, he figured he could find more things.

“Hey Yuurei, I’m glad you’re here. I need help with an investigation, it seems someone has died and I’m trying to figure out how they died and if there were any clues left.” He said to Yuurei.

“Sure, I’ll help you out, what do you need me to do?” He asked him waiting to be ordered around to do stuff.

Weirdlock would hand Yuurei a magic magnifying glass and he would grab it wondering what he wanted to do with this.

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would look through it and he wouldn’t know what to do with it.

“The magnifying glass is magical, and it allows you to see blood types and fingerprints as well. Use it on the victim right there.” He said as he was going through his own work right now.

Yuurei would nod as he would go to the first body, and he would start using the magnifying glass and he would see a bunch of fingerprints on the guy. It was weird but what was messed up about it all was that someone had slit their throat. While looking at the body, the light mage would look over to his side and he would see that there was a second body lying there on the floor.

“Hey Weirdlock there is a second body over here.” He said to him as he would walk over to the new body that he had found.

When he got to the second body, he would look at the body and it seemed that this victim was also stabbed in the back of his neck.

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

While he was looking at the second victim, he would notice that they had a particular tattoo on them. He was trying to figure out where he had seen it and he would remember it was on the first victim. It seemed like they must have been related somehow. The light mage would use the magnifying glass on the second victim. He would see that this victim also had a bunch of the same fingerprints on them as the first person. It seemed like someone was against a certain group in Hosenka. He would make a note about all of this, and he would check the victim’s body one more time before going to Weirdlock about his findings. When he did this, Yuurei would find a note that was hidden on the victim’s person. He didn’t read it, but he would grab it.

Now that he was done with all of this he would stand straight up, and he would start walking over to Weirdlock to talk to him about it all.

#5Yuurei 

Yuurei

Once Yuurei had gotten to him, he would stop as he was in front of Weirdlock who would stop his work to talk to his assistant.

“It seems like both of the victims knew each other, and they were both taken out the same way. They had a lot of the same fingerprints on them as well they have the same white star tattoo on them. I also found this note on one of them, but I didn’t read it so you can choose what to do with it.” He said to Weirdlock as he had given him his notes.

Weirdlock would look through it all and took everything he had said as well. This was a good thing that he had found, and he would explain everything to him.

“It seemed like the two victims who had been killed were part of the White Star Yakuza Gang. It seemed like there was someone trying to pick a fight with them, and because of you, we found out who did it. It’s the Modus Operandi of the Black Dragon, but now let’s go tell the city guards about everything we found excluding the note.” He said to Yuurei with a smile on his face.

#6Yuurei 

Ouroboros PT. 1 Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:56 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Weirdlock would make their way to the city guards, and when they got to them, they would walk over to them.

“What did you two find at the crime scene?” They would ask them.

Yuurei would stay quiet as he would take a step back and look at Weirdlock. He was the lead, so he figured that he would let him talk to them. The investigator would give them all the information that they had found, and when it was all said and done Yuurei would notice he excluded the note like he said he would. The city guards would nod as they were happy with their findings, and they would give Weirdlock his reward for doing his part.

The investigator would make his way to Yuurei and he would hand him money for his part in the mission.

“Thank you for helping out Yuurei. I think I will be calling for you again, so don’t leave Hosenka please.” He said as he would walk away.

Yuurei would do the same thing as he would continue to enjoy his time here.

1091/900 (10% reduction from companion)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum