Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Mimi
Stella had given Miriko stellar results for Miriko's mind of painting things she sees always seemed to yield wonderful results from the various beasts and kingdoms when she had managed to get some views. The vast images of nature and animals when she found them was always just magical to Miriko, It just made her mind feel alive.

"I must say Alistair, This venture out to Stella just have proven and yield results a fair amount in terms of landscape paintings."Miriko mentioned looking setting up ten stands spread out to look upon the painting she had painted while she was here. Slowly placing placing each completed painting on a stand.  

Quietly walking behind Miriko Alistair had not spoken much in this moment. Miriko was just sitting up pictures while keeping her umbrella on her to keep her self shaded. Miriko seemed to have a mini art gallery just set up where she was standing, At least being out of the way so she did not disrupt anyone or anything. Miriko was a picky woman after all she liked open space to be sure and get a few of things.

When placing the final painting or well blanket canvas in this case Miriko stopped for a moment."Wait...I missed one?"as she placed the blank canvas on the stand."How, I normally find things so perfectly for these situations that this does not happen." Miriko seemed to mention in general. To Alistair mentioning."You could use this as a chance, Take a break from land and wildlife paintings."Which Miriko seemed to think of it was a wonderful idea, It seemed to have Miriko pacing around a bit, The gothic painter only had so many things to consider in this manner."It does seem almost...pointless to get another animal, skyline or landscape painting."This is where at some point some one could sneak up on Miriko.

Her focus so much on her thoughts and what could be painted but she almost tuned reality around her."Do I find a nice looking building?...."To anyone walking past or around Miriko there was just this tall pale skinned woman pacing in a straight line talking to a giant cat who was watching over her. being covered by an umbrella even if it might not really be needed, because it was fiorian language the locals that were stellan natives might be off put by this.

Up until they looked at the pictures painted there, with art supplies just in a travel bag by the right painting."Just what else, what could be so different right now that might just be the missing piece to this painting venture?"At least she was not annoyed or frustrated by it. Just still not paying attention to anything around her.

Alistair would find a nice place to sit and watch. At least if Miriko was doing that he would make sure nothing else really happen to her, Like the good watchful companion he was."I am sure something will pop into your head soon, Could always take a break and talk to people."Also suggesting something to break the art block, Which was good but Miriko also did not seem to have heard it.

#2Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:05 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 340 | TAG: @Mimi | STYLISH 

Alisa had to admit... During the Bosco succession crisis, she'd never made any particular effort for the Boscosi to relinquish their conquered territories. Perhaps that had been a mistake on her part, but at the time, she never considered any of the Stellan's philosophies something she herself would abide for. To fight for nature, to fight for religion, or to fight for the fun of it. None among the Stellan leaders sought peace as its own reward, which at the time meant she'd much rather have stuck with Cassia and her alone, even if it meant Stella would remain a part of Bosco... But now that the crisis had ended and Stella became its own country again, Alisa had to admit... Nothing in Bosco could quite rival this vibrance. Had they claimed ownership of Stella, would they even have known what to do with it? Probably not... As she strolled across the streets, clad in a cool, breezy choice of black skirt and a silky white blouse above, Alisa looked just like any other tourist, casually admiring the view with a smile on her face... But as she walked past the many artists and their stands, soon her gaze fell on the works of one particular woman:

"Oho~... I'll say, I haven't seen paintings quite this beautiful in a long time~", a well known patron of the arts, Alisa often lingered around atliers and workbenches whenever she found fellow talented artists hard at work...

But scarcely did she ever devote any of them as much of her attention as she did for this woman. For a moment, Alisa merely stood there, folding one arm under her supple, sizeable bust as her hand rose up to her chin. Leaning in, she took a good long look at the paintings, admiring the masterful brushstrokes bringing this landscape scenery to life, almost as vibrant as the real thing right behind the canvas:

"You're quite talented, hmm?", mused the sculptress, her gaze shifting over to the breathtaking beauty with the brush in hand, an idly glance washing over her feline companion

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:59 am

Mimi
This was take a bit of time. Since Miriko was still that locked into her thoughts, Which was nothing too special, Even if she was not assuming some one else could just walk over and start talking about it, Good there there was Alistair there to kind of start engagement."Might need to give her a minute, She seems to be lost at the moment."Yes she was mentally lost in her thoughts still with that simple pacing back and forward with in the same stretch of area.

If anything Alistair would let out a sigh, Judina in some manner did these things just other other choices and not picking simple thing as to in which what was something to paint."Unless you want to try and bring her back to reality?"Alistair suggested this to Alisa, Since it could most likely help not only Alisa actually get a conversation out of Miriko, But maybe break that rut Miriko seemed to have herself in.

Then Alistair would watch his master pacing. Then letting out a bit of a sigh."Mimi...Mimi there is some one here trying to talk to you."The Caittan was now trying to get Miriko to come to back to reality.

"I have walked past many places, people, things yet all seem to have something yet to complete this cycle?"Which Alistairs attempts yield nothing, It was that hyper level of focus that almost let her be viewed as self centred or rude, When she was just lost in her thoughts.

Alistair seemed to just let out a sigh."I have to watch over her a lot more then most people assume."So at least for the moment he would go back to talking to their new company until something else happened, Which would eventually Only a matter when.

So now at least Alistair would for the moment fill in the things that might be good to talk about."Yes, Mimi has a good eye for various paintings, Having her mind set of life has never ending beauty, You need to just find it."Repeated perfectly because he had heard that line far too much."We are just a minor bump for the moment, With what to do with painting number ten."Alistair would seem to ponder, how else he could go about this, since now it seemed not much else could get Miriko to actually talk to Alisa.

A link to Alistair's page if the information is needed.

#4Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:11 am

Alisa

"Ufufu~... It's quite alright, she has plenty of artwork here for me to admire~", with a dismissive, reassuring wave of her hand, her gaze fell on the artist's companion, a creature with a vaguely feline look that quickly pointed out how the painter seemed utterly lost in her own thoughts, "Oh, far be it from me to disrupt her process."

Alisa's smile brightened her gaze shifted between the woman and her companion, smile curling wider as she watched her. Clearly, she thought nothing less of the artist for her absent mindedness, if anything, she just saw it as part of her creative process. By their very nature, artists put their heart and soul into their work, flaunting before the world everything that makes them unique. Creativity and individuality went hand in hand after all, she wouldn't be much of an artist herself if she couldn't at elast see that much:

"Mmmm, seems to me like not paying attention to your surroundings could spell trouble... Even with so many people around to watch her~", she noted, hand falling on the shapely swell of her hip as she flashed a knowing smile to the creature, "She's very fortunate to have you as a partner."

She clearly had plenty to engage her, between the woman's artwork and her partner, Alisa found herself folding her arms under her generous bust, fluffing her eye catching cleavage ever so slightly between them as her gaze fixed on her companion as she eventually offered the creature her hand in greeting proper:

"So her name is Mimi hmmm~...? And what about yours, if I might ask...? I'm Alisa.", she spoke, flashing him a soft smile as she tucked a loose black lock behind her ear, "Ahh, she's hit a slump hmmm? That explains why she seems utterly absorbed in her work... Do tell me, what is it she seems to be missing?"

That's how it always was with her... That feeling of one missing piece, holding you back... You could argue such self inflicted limits, existed only in your mind, but that's exactly where the very essence of heart should pour out of... Her brow furrowed as her eyes shifted to Mimi. After hitting a block like this, the only way forward always needed a powerful surge of inspiration to get her momentum going again.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:21 pm

Mimi
Well it was true she had a lot Alistair would mention."Consider she has 200+ at home as well, she has more then enough paintings in her hoard."Could ponder if it was actually was a hoard or just Miriko working too much and the term relaxing was just mixed into it because she mixed work and play together far too much. Miriko just had enough paintings for a Gallery she just was hiding all of them.

At least the delightful conversation at least Alistair did always had something to cover for Miriko."She has needed a bit more of help then my previous owner, But Mimi has been good to me, So i can deal with it."It was still a fairly easy life considering.

With that kind of greeting Alistair stood up as he normally would walking over to be close enough, Just gently then rubbed the top of his head against Alisa's hand. Then rather moving anywhere else Alistair just sat next to Alisa."If you are any more curious, Mimi also has sketch books I carry as well, With pencil drawings. Easily more for you to look at if she takes too long."Yes it just showed, she was always drawing. Pencil, paint nothing stopped her.

"I am Alistair. It is nice to meet you Alisa."With a delighted sound he seemed to continue watching quietly as he always did, With the pondering Miriko just still walking in one place. Then well then mention from Alistair."You think even stuck as she is, she would have picked up some one was here to greet her..." Alistair seemed laugh about it.

Only guessing, Alistair could just say."Maybe she just need a break from nature, buildings and animals, Mimi often draws and paints them all of the time."It seemed Alistair might have a way to break her free from this, just she was buried away still.

So he would mention it."I have a small idea, But I doubt she will notice what i am saying."Then he would just say."Maybe she needs to find something that was not normally on her list to do. give her mind something refreshing."He wondered if Alisa had any other ideas.

While it seemed she had continued to pace around, Miriko was devoted to her cause but could be questioned when it was time to just allow yourself to take a break or have a different focus."She had one more blank canvas to paint with, It could a smart idea to leave it blank too."Under the mind set that it was okay to save it until later, Miriko just wanted to paint it now, which could cause delays.

#6Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Alisa

"Fufu~... Only 200? Makes me feel like her paintings must be selling quite easily~", she noted, brow arching as she all but spoke from experience, once againt that curious glance shooting sideways at the tall painter who still kept pacing idly in front of her store. Her companion, on the other hand, seemed quite a bit more welcoming, rubbing his head against Alisa's hand all but inviting the cat loving sculptress to pet him with a giggle, idly scritching behind his ears as they talked, "Oh well, make me an offer I can't refuse, will you~? Put it it like that, and no way I can say no even if I wanted to~"

Forever a lover of art and all things beautiful, Alisa merely nibbled her bottom lip, betraying a hint of delight as she took in the artistic quality all around her, stylishly flipping that smooth, silky blonde hair behind her shoulder as she nodded at the feline creature, looking left and right as though she might find the books he mentioned:

"Likewise, Alistair~... I'm glad at least one of you was here to show me around~", she replied, smiling softly at the companion, her hand raising gracefully over her mouth as an audible giggle escaped, "I really can't blame her for getting so absorbed in her work. I'm not too different when i get caught up in my sculptures."

Even Sofia could complain about that ever so often, even if she'd always been as supportive as a girl could want, always ready to encourage Alisa's passions at every step of the way:

"Hmmm, I noticed you're not including people on that list... Is that not something she usually paints...?", Alisa mused, tilting her head ever so slightly, just enough for a loose black lock to come loose as she arched her brow at Alistair, Alisa sunk on one hip, cocking it to the side as her hand came to rest on that shapely swell, "You know, if she needs a model, I wouldn't mind volunteering for the task..."

Even wearing such a casual choice of clothes, Alisa's appearance always hinted at someone who always strove tirelessly to look her best. That tight, pencil black skirt sat snugly around her curvaceous lower body, highlighting the sinuous shape of her figure, her skin always impeccably smooth as though she'd just finished her most recent beauty treatment, her long, lustruous black hair glimmering under the sun's rays. Flipping her hair gracefully behind her shoulder, Alisa Vollan just oozed confidence with every single motion... Really, the only lingering question was whether the artist would be interested in painting her. But surely, Alistair would probably know the answer to that:

"...Assuming she'd feel comfortable drawing people... Who knows, I might just be able to spark her inspiration a little bit~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:23 am

Mimi
That might be the case."I know she tends to sell them quickly, she only has 200 she has chosen to keep."With ten more here she might end up with. She had a lot stored just how much did she truly part with is some what of a good wonder, Sometimes both hoarding and not hoarding paintings do help, But maybe yet the absent minded painter did not know when she should let some things go. At least she always knew she had willing eye, even when she was not looking at them yet.

An offer she could not refuse,it was different depending on person to person."I am just showing,I will not attack some one. I get a lot of assumptions that I will attack people often."It might be for how he watches Miriko but it might be good that he watches as he does. Since she got so easily lost in her own world."It is always good to greet a friendly face."Maybe also Alistair just wanted to get a pet sometimes as well, he was a giant adult cat, but touch is a good language for many things, showing you are harmless was one of them.

Alisa might not blame her."I do assume most people might not, It is just risky for her, Since she chooses odd times to do this."It was a minor criticism of Miriko. Which was a fair one Alistair cared and helped Miriko and saw this enough to make it noted.

It seemed Alistair and Alisa both had the right idea."It is something that might break her rut, She just needs to realize it."Here still just watching this lady pace in the same way, It almost seemed like something or some one might really have too bring her back until she actually thought about something.

Alisa would easily find these sketch books, With in the two of leather saddle bags Alistair had on him. fairly large inside, It seemed it was exactly as he mentioned, Finely detailed pencil drawings with the shading details being perfect for a reflection of what she was looking at during that moment, Just rather the normal colours of life, The darker gray of pencil and light blonde paper. There were some typical things to expect much like the paintings here now. Different was the following: A picture of a woman with long hair in a grave yard planting flowers with cat Alistair's size sitting by the grave with the lady covering the name of the grave, A room sprawled out with collections of fabrics everywhere with the corner of it the picture a table with a sewing needle, With a stand  holding a dress being made, The Last one of note is a picture of a joyan market place, With the symbol of Empyrean Divine guild mark made in clouds above it.

They both seemed to think it would work."It will entirely be about how you consider presenting yourself for such a modelling idea."Alistair was not seeking too out there answers if anything to could be a good mention."Just something to note of for Mimi has mentioned a few times people have gotten the wrong idea and just stripped down naked in front of her...she left quickly."Alistair set that out in the open because it was helpful.

Since they both liked the idea Alistair could suggest."Since it is easily seen you won't cause any harm to Mimi, With this idea might being good, Do you have a way to get her back to the world?"Alistair normally just waited and yelled at her, Because anything else this massive cat could do might hurt her if he was not careful, Thus he suggested Alisa attempt something, since she could most likely think something up that was harmless to get her attention.

At least her moving path was easy to guess since it had not changed at all and she was still just pacing in a line back and forth, It was pretty simple depending on how it was done.

#8Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:09 pm

Alisa

"Likewise~ I'm thrilled to have met the two of you on this distant land.", she replied, petting the talking cat with a soft smile on her face, perhaps hinting at the soft spot she always had for felines. Keeping her hand there as long as Alistair stuck around, her idle hand flipped to the leather book, "Oh my... These are really something else... And is that... The symbol of Empyrian Divine?"

At that point her eyes once more washed over the painting artist, taking in that sinuous shape and those distinctive buns in her hair. And most importantly that towering height, beating out even herself and her sister. Suddenly, the sculptress felt certain she'd seen her before, and only now started to realize where that might have been. Her suggestion to model one of her paintings had suddenly turned into a rather interesting ice breaker, though Alistair seemed to have a wholly different impression:

"Myyy, is that the kind of woman you take me for...? That hurts my feelings.", Alisa's eyes flared open as she rose one hand over her mouth, a mock look of utter shock at the mere suggestion. Though perfectly comfortable in racy, revealing outfits, she always sternly refused posing nude. In her mind, the sight of her naked body was only for the eyes of her lovers, not just any painter she met on the street. Regardless, she wasn't so cruel as to tease Alistair too much over his assumption, quickly winking as she waved her hand in front of her, "Ufufu~... Just kidding~... Still, it's actually somewhat cute imagining that kind of reaction. Guess I won't need to worry about what kind of modelling would rouse her muse~"

For someone so elegant, if not mature with the way she carried herself, the Empyrian painter seemed almost shy, endearingly so. Alisa nibbled her lip, silently making a mental note of something she could use to tease her later on if the mood arose:

"Hmmm, I suppose I could try. Otherwise it feels like I'd be here all afternoon just waiting for her to notice.", and with an idle shrug and a sigh, Alisa shook her head. Far be it from her to pull a fellow artist from that self absorbed mood, but at this point, she was starting to agree with her partner. Dwelling on it much longer wasn't going to do her any favours. And so Alisa sashayed over to the pacing woman, idly resting her hand. With a gentle touch, yet firm enough touch to draw her attention, Alisa leaned in ever so softly, her shapely chest squishing ever so softly into her arm as she all but whispered in her ear with a cool, captivating smile, tilting her head ever so slightly, "Good afternoon~... So I've heard you're in need of a model~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:28 am

Mimi
So this was more of an interest for her, If it was really needed information."Yes that is that very mark you are remembering."Which is always fun it means in some manner she was known, Alistair was known in more ways then one, for his connection to that mark was not only just Miriko. Nonetheless they continued on.

Alistair seemed to at least have a lot more humour then most people, He seemed to laugh about it."I take you for a well mannered, refined and graceful woman if you really were curious of my view."He mentioned while kind of chuckling about it still. All jokes were still good."She just complained about people being Too degenerate and perverted with their actions."It could be Miriko was shy or in some manner a prude about these things, it could be just she did not like said ideas in public or around people she did not know, could be many things Alistair did not dig into it.

So she did not need to worry about it."No, You do not have much to worry about it, If anything Mimi might go off of what you feel most comfortable doing the most, She is open minded at least to a point."Which since Alisa knew the point and they weren't even going to go beyond that point. There was not anything really to worry about at this point.

Now however, Alistair got to watch the show. So Alistair got comfortable sitting quietly as he would just to prepare for Miriko to most likely panic. since he was use to these situation to have panic or freak out in some manner because she did not expect this in anyway.

So what was the magical reaction or Mimi the mystical, magic, well skilled painter, Owner of Alistair the friendly Cattian? Well it was the following.

With in her walking pace when she felt that gentle touch. It made her look to where this touched had came from and well."W-w-what?!"Yes Miriko was not back to reality, Much to be expected Miriko seemed extremely flustered in some manner, Even tensed up slightly. Now in a defensive manner but nervous one.

The second motion of where her arm was placed only seemed to only cement that she is completely confused and did not know what was going on, hearing herself internally panic, just not expressing it vocally, Well the surprised look on her face might be also a good sign Miriko was back into reality, It might be a wonderful moment of humour for a moment."A-a model for what?"

Miriko is just in the mind of there is now this pretty woman holding her arm, with it being around an area she normally tries not to touch out of politeness, combined with whispering in her ear. Needless to say Miriko was completely confused on what was happening to her currently, Alistair had not spoken a word about it yet so far too.

#10Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Alisa

"I mean, I'd be hard pressed to forget the mark of my own sister's Guild~", she teased, hand raising gracefully over her mouth as she chuckled, only for her brow to raise as she indulged in her curiosity for a moment, "How's the guild master life been treating Kuri by the way?"

She doubted even her sister would tell her if she'd been struggling balancing her work with her professional life, she always seemed far too proud. Alisa didn't really blame her, after all, Alisa too wouldn't have told her something like that. Only Sofia new of her struggles, but at the same time, her experience as a guildmaster grew as she spent time on the job, and those growing pains had all but faded into the distance by now. Regardless, Alisa pushed the thought aside for now:

"Ufufu~... Seems to me like we're going to get along swimmingly~", she chimed, her luscious lips curling into a sly smile, all but hinting at how those words defenitely held a mischievous motive behind them. Contrasting with Alisa's liberated, laid back sensuality, Mimi seemed like the very opposite in that regard.

And after all, opposites attract, as people so often say~... All the more reason for her to walk up to her and gently coax the girl out of her trance, that soft, almost seductive smile as she cooed gently, just enough for her to ease back from her daze and into real life once more. But even then wasn't enough huh? Alisa chuckled as the girl all but trembled, startled and flustered from the sculptress' soft touch as her hand gently glided back and forth along her shoulder:

"Why, for your paintings of course...?", Alisa rose a finger to her cheek, as yielded that seemeingly obvious answer, a quizzical look on her face as her brow arched, subtly shifting her chest in an idle, unassuming fashion, yet in a way she knew would clearly remind the girl of the undeniable softness where her arm was now nestled, "Fufu~... Just what kind of modelling did you think I meant hmmm~?"

Her eyes narrowing with a hint of playfulness glimmering in those wine red hues, she couldn't miss that vibrant reaction all but tempting her to get a rise out of the artist... But in the end, she gave Mimi her personal space back, not about to tease the woman senseless mere moments after just having met her, even if she couldn't help but nibble her lip ever so softly as her hand returned to the flare of her hip:

"Alistair told me about your creative problem.", she explained at last, sharing a complicit wink with her feline partner, hoping the explanation would at least shed some light in just why this unknown woman seemed so at ease with her. Brushing her hair behind her ear, she flashed her that captivating smile, offering a hand as she introduced herself, "Alisa Vollan, an admirer of your work... Well, since a few minutes ago~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:00 am

Mimi
That was a good question."She manages it well, when she is free, I do ponder if that woman works too much."The Cattian mentioned about it. But his experience was limited to what he saw being around Miriko and even when she was alive Judina."I sparingly see her...Not that I am expecting to see her commonly."It was true if anything not seeing the guild master much was to be expected, Since the balance of many things was a hard one sometimes.

It was nice as normal for the casualness of them both that, in some manner they seemed to get along nicely."I try to be a bit more easy going more often then not."Sure he was a wonderful magical watcher of this painter, but Miriko did have a lot more down time then up time, Thus he was free to relax.

Thus they ended up with a now back to reality Mimi, it would take a few moment for her return to reality to settle in and for her to not be so shocked. A willing model just showed up and well no one explained anything much more in detail from that right away.

Looking at Alistair, to see him being so relax and calm. So Miriko would have to assume everything was okay and safe, Alistair would not be so relaxed otherwise."Ahh...That I would not entirely know."Miriko said fairly settled and normal now, gaining a fair amount of her composure again.

So that is what happen, Alistair figured out the problem and solved it in his own way, Which was nice and simple. Just in some manner was easy to scare the tall painter when these situations happen because with her own fault she was distracted to realize help was coming.

Nonetheless now that Miriko was settled, She had to safely assume everything was at least workable to how she was normally."Well Miss Vollan, Since you think it could work...I have no problem with what your suggesting and see how it could help."Now that it was all kind of coming together, in some way, It was now just what it would all be.

Looking upon her guest and soon subject to a painting Alisa it seemed she was getting an idea for in which she could do."I do admire your beauty, Just need to figure out how in which it would be fitting to paint."So she might have scared Miriko, but she was already getting compliments from her.

Building up to it."If you do have some suggestions, I will happily listen while I set up."With that, Carrying that umbrella to keep herself shaded Miriko was starting to set up, taking that blank canvas off of the stand, walking it over to a more open space, then go back to pick up that canvas to place it back on there.

It was a fairly longer process since Miriko seemed to always be hiding under that umbrella and it's shade, sure Miriko skin was already pale white at it stood, maybe she was trying to keep it that way? or a few other things it could be possibly.

Then walking over to Alistair, it seemed if anything, Miriko was not upset with Alistair either which showed Miriko was rather self aware her problem in that manner, while she was gathering her paints, paint plate and brushes. All this open chance to hear if Alisa had some kind of idea for Miriko or if she had to come up with something, which might not take long.

#12Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:18 am

Alisa

Alisa nodded, shooting Alistair a sympathetic look as he mentioned Kurisa's plight with overworking... She defenitely understood that, being a fellow guildmaster and all, though she could understand she might scarcely have time for that, she'd probably need to have a chat with her about it. Can't let her sister work so much she'd lose sight of the people around her, the very reason why she founded her own guild:

"I seee~...", she chimed as the painter slowly regained her composure, brushing off that teasing little tone for once, or perhaps not quite catching up to the implication. Nonetheless, it didn't stop Alisa admiring the looks she did get... For someone so dedicated to beauty, the painter had plenty of it to boast about, wearing a distinctively gothic, contemplative aura to her, only addded earning a knowing wink as the girl accepted the proposition, "Had a feeling that would pique your interest~"

Once those flustered, fumbling looks gave way, Alisa found the painter surprisingly relaxed. She almost looked like a completely different person, praising the model now offering herself before her, praising her until the crystal woman couldn't help but raise a hand over her chest:

"Why thank you~... Always delightful words to hear from someone so stunning~", despite the show of humility as the girl praised her beauty with the kind of boldness to put even Alisa herself to shame, the sculptress took it in stride, gracefully flipping her hair behind her, a confident smile drawing on her lips. She already knew the woman had good taste, so felt no need to point it out... After all, her breathtaking artwork spoke for itself, "Well, sometimes all you really need to get over a slump... Is to get something going~..."

As confident as ever, Alisa nonetheless spoke with the kind of self assuredness that comes only from personal experience. She turned around as Miriko grabbed an empty canvas and lead the two towards an open space nearby. With a slow, subtle sway to her eye catching hips, the sculptress cooly sashayed around the area, until she found a nice looking ledge just a few paces away. Overlooking a wide, expansive view of the city that in itself would have been worth all the ink and canvas in her posession, Alisa ran her hand down her curves, smoothing out the kinks and creases in her skirt before taking a seat, crossing her bare, luscious legs in a flowing, graceful motion as her hands came to rest upon her lap:

"No matter what it is... You'll either make a masterpiece, or it'll leave you thinking of how it could have been better~", clearly, Alisa had an idea. With a subtle faint smile as she looked into the eyes of the tall, bewitching artist with the canvas in hand, her vanity showed as she found her hands idly running down her hair, adjusting the neckline of her shirt until her bountiful bust jostled softly, making herself presentable as she arched her brow and suggested, "How about this...~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:07 pm

Mimi
Even if it was remarking the business of the guild master another reality was Alistair had been use to Judina keeping herself equally as busy he was just around for it. Maybe one day they would have a bit more of a casual life that would come, For now Alistair needed to be the watcher, Miriko had to be the painter, Alisa had to be subject of it, Not that the process was horrible Miriko made things simple.

Miriko when she was herself was that in which was seen a lot more bold and open.Before she got too in deep with her painting she walk over and patted Alistair with a smile."I thank you no matter, Even if your gotten entertainment by that, For always watching over me."even hugging him slightly. Miriko did not take him for granted you could actually tell from the watch she acted."Could you hold the umbrella for me, While i put the attachment to have it held above me while I paint."With that Alistair took hold of that umbrella while Miriko set that up.

She was entirely different when she was connected to the world around her, Much like the beauty she seems to project in her art. Then well the enjoyment then again upon hearing her compliment."Now are you saying that about the dress I made that i am wearing?"Which well that was a lot of work considering how big it was and all of the details."Or the hair?"She almost expected the answer to be both, But wanted to see what Alisa's view choose the most.

She would take whatever was not mentioned in a negative way, she was curious in her own way of how it would work. After making sure the umbrella locked in place and cover her, Miriko then adjusted the stand so that she could look at Alisa and paint."I do assume you have done this often enough if you already are in a fitting position already?"Miriko seemed to muse it playfully, she was getting along with Alisa so magically and it was just the pace she needed.

Then well just so he was not forgotten."Do feel free to sit down and relax Alistair, I will let you know if I need any paint."petting him on the top of the head. Alistair would casually walk over do an area not too far away that way if Alisa or Miriko had mentioned anything to him he could be in hearing range, Then laid down like a normal cat did.

Her dark purple eyes, Much like the crystal in the her outfit that was just at her collar matching in colour being seen. The crystal would glowed brightly for one second. Miriko took as a challenge."Such a line, Makes me ponder if you doubt i am able to capture your beauty with in the frame."But it was a friendly fun challenge more then anything else.

With her answer to that final question being."You have chosen a perfect pose, I do not need to suggest any other position needed."Miriko sounded excited more and more, with how it was working out.

#14Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:38 am

Alisa

"Both actually... But you yourself first and foremost~", she chimed, luscious lips curling into a soft smile as she chuckled at that unassuming modesty, on the painter's part, to see beauty in everything and yet so easily miss it in herself. Alisa held her gaze as she spoke, not hesitating for the slightest moment as she praised the woman's beauty.

The way she saw it, it was only natural to profess one's feelings when coming about a sight as beautiful as her. Her tone didn't change for even one word, those words of praise flowing out freely, liberally like rivers flowing across the land. As Alisa sat on her chosen spot, she waited for the artist to position herself wherever she preferred, brushing those loose strands of hair, adjusting them as she made herself as presentable as she could:

"Well, let's just say I've done more than my share of modelling~", she added, tilting her head slightly, rubbig her cheek as she the woman pointed out how easily she fell into a fitting position, "Though i'll admit, modelling for paintings feels far more refreshing than my usual photoshoot."

Alisa bit her lip... She had to say, she defeitely liked this confidence of hers. The stark contrast between that and that flustered, fumbling look earlier felt too striking too ignore, let alone resist,

"Oh, even if I had, I'm sure you'd be all too ready to prove me wrong would you not~?", she chimed, eyes narrowing as she held that peering gaze as it peeked up from behind her canvas, Alisa's luscious lips widening into a soft, knowing smirk. She knew of Miriko's skills from looking through of her art earlier, and had no question regarding her capabilities... At the same time, she couldn't help but tease her about it, gaze narrowing as her idle hands finally came to rest upon her lap, holding that pose, barely moving save for the expressions crossing her face, "Fufu~... I'm glad you like it. Very well, I'll try to sit still like this~"

With a long, deep breath, her sizeable chest rose and fell, stretching the tightness of that silky white blouse, her lips curling into a smile as she delighted in that soft, soothing breeze against her cheeks, those warm yet not too harsh rays of sunshine against her pale skin, just warm enough for a trickle of sweat to trail down her cheek, dripping down her chin onto the vast, expansive valley below, tracing the curve of her bust before vanishing in the vastness between:

"How long have you been a painter, if I might ask...?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:13 pm

Mimi
It left Miriko impressed, Even while she seemed to be starting her painting, she could not help but think about how clever that was and the it just flowed to neatly. How it was all taken in, Most people just focused on a single thing of Miriko and not the longer wide view. She would keep it to herself the thoughts and enjoyment of how smooth and nice her phrasing towards it all went.

At least she did not lose her focus, Miriko just was good at keeping her focusing as this painting went on, Just so quietly, some what speed however, but that was just her experience for how long it has been. She did still keep conversation going, You could see when she poked her head out to answer the quest even if her eyes was still on the section she was on."I have managed many hobbies in my life, taking pictures however was not on considered for my lexicon of them."She did have a compliment in mind she just did not want say it right away because it was a good thing to keep the casualness going in her mind."I do however, have a feeling why many interested people would be edger to take a good quality picture of you, I just like this more then a camera."It was much longer winded then most compliments, But Miriko was just more flowing with her words.

But with that experience mentioned from Alisa, Miriko however was not the same in that manner."I am more the picture taker then the model, Thus I enjoy where i stand, I can not picture how different it is myself."It was not down playing it, It was just how she was use to it.

It showed Miriko had never considered being on the other side at all, It was never in her thoughts."I try to let a person make the choice themselves, Leave it more natural feeling."Now Alistair's earlier joke might have the context that cause it to exist, if Miriko had that mind set surely people had the wrong thoughts about it.

So with that question Miriko had to think for a moment. But she answered quickly."I started painting fairly early in life, somewhere around 10 years old."at least she thinks it was that far back. But given Miriko did not look ten years old, Well it was a really long time."It has been the main one,I have taught myself various things in the years."So there was more, But currently Alisa had Miriko just inspired and challenged to paint her perfectly, in which she was actually trying her hardest too.

How much so? Well Miriko stopped for a moment opened up her purse and put on her glasses, just to be sure she was not missing any details, Even if they were reading glasses and might not really be that helpful it was a childish thing she did thinking it helped her, But she was in her creative flow.

#16Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:06 pm

Alisa

"Fufu~... No, I didn't seem you'd be interested in that sort of thing. Nobody capable of capturing a scene on canvas would ever let a machine do their work for them~", Alisa shook her head, not surprised in the slightest to hear this, instead, flashing an understanding smile, her luscious lips curling as a hint of colour soon drew on her cheeks, "My my~... What a flatterer you turned out to be... And here I thought you already had me where you wanted me~"

Despite the shade of redness on her cheeks, that splash of seduction in her voice didn't abate for even a second as Alisa responded to her words with a teasing tone, her smile curling wider as she thought about the two of the, their roles reversed as they inspired the other's art in turn:

"Well who knows... Maybe one of these days you'll return the favour and allow me the pleasure of crafting a sculpture of you.", as a loose, flowing strand of black draped over her eyes, Alisa fought the instinct to brush it away, holding that pose like a proper statue as Mimi painted her picture, "Well, I appreciate the consideration but... I defenitely wouldn't mind finding out what kind of work you'd rather make... If you had a chance to choose~"

Alisa didn't really suggest it at first, after all, her very idea had been to try and motivate the skillful painter over her dry spell, which meant giving her some ideas, a bone to gawn on until she had built up some momentum of her own and her ideas flowed freely. Adjusting her full, shapely behind on the cold hard stone she sat upon, she ran her hand down idly her skirt, keeping it smooth and flawless for the woman to paint:

"Oh dear... Sounds like you must have quite the well of experience to pull from.", she mused, brow raising for a moment, gazing into the woman's eyes, surprised that she could amass such extensive skill as a self taught student, "That just makes you all the more impressive if you ask me~"

In the end, it worked to her favour in all sorts of ways: As a self taught artist, Mimi hadn't learned under any one particular master who could have influenced her work as such, letting her own individuality blossom in the most beautiful of ways. The fact that she could inspire an artist of her caliber thrilled her to no end, until Alisa couldn't help but nibble her lip, chuckling as she saw her slipping on her glasses and understanding fully well what it meant. Like there was someone standing in front of her she wanted to see as clearly as she could:

"Ufufu~... Getting serious, hmm~...?", she quipped, flashing her a sly, mischievous smirk tinged with mystery, the likes of which many generations of painters could have made fascinating works around, "How flattering that I could motivate you so~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:12 am

Mimi
Thinking of it,in some manner if that was truly the case and if she had meant anyone else."I would agree with you, However I do not know any other painters, I have not really tried meeting any others to know that."She seemed sweet but seemed more of just stuck in her own cycle of doings that she had not met many people. But her way of words seemed to have a lingering logic to it."I just do, But the delight of the subject is good for the painting."Miriko mentioned as she seemed so casually working away at this painting she seemed deeply invested in finishing this painting just as she wanted to envision it.

Then well Alisa, just offered something to Miriko, something a bit more interesting to her in one other manner, Miriko had never attempted the subject of that offer."Oh? If you were serious with that offer, I will not refuse on the ground that it is not one thing I have ever been a part of yet."So this work out because well Miriko wanted to see if it was something else she could consider expanding into.

So Alisa actually already struck a good deal for Miriko."I will say yes to your offer."Alisa just seemed to have another thing to do with Miriko eventually. Whatever that entailed, Because she did not know yet.

Thinking for a moment."Maybe one of these days, if another painting is ever required, Then you will see just how my ideas can be for posing a person, But I tend to keep it reasonable in the end."Miriko mentioned much like that because in that it was more her comfort level then anything else.

Experience was from many things."I just have a vast interest in it, I do have other things if i really feel art is fairly more tedious:Sewing, knitting, tailoring, sketching.What I do with my hair, All in some manner can be vastly of minorly different in terms of what I mainly am doing right now." Which it was all a fairly amount of practical and life skills, Just had to wonder how in deep she was with these things compared to painting.

This last part Miriko very well realized it was kind of a tease at her way and she did her best to attempt to keep herself in control and having it effect but you could not help but she her stop behind the canvas for a moment, Lucky it was not long because the canvas did stop the view of her risking embarrassment. But she seemed to continue painting as she did."When the situation is fitting, A lot of things become far worth the effort, Both in which are the timing,place and finally who or what the subject is."At least she kept herself in some what control now, Miriko internally almost felt like she was going to mess up her words far to easily.

Magically Alistair who seemed to have faded in the background for a bit, just seemingly quietly walked over, replaced himself to be behind Miriko and able to see the painting. Which well when you think about it Alistair was a lucky cat if you where a fan or Miriko's art since he might now all of her current paintings and often carries various supplies and Miriko herself. It also must be nice to always be able to pet your cat and have him with you, Rather then leaving them at home.

#18Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Alisa

Well, the woman had a point... She'd never really enjoy sculpting someone who wasn't comfortable modelling for her, and naturally, the reverse applied just as accurately. The more at ease she could make her model, the better inspiration she could draw from it. And to her credit, Mimi seemed to have Alisa quite at ease here, those audible chuckles and honeyed words filling the air more often than not:

"Oh, far be it from me to joke about my work~...", she replied, smile curling wider as picked up on the woman's interest, eyes narrowing ever so slightly as she appraised the beauty sitting across from her once more, partially hidden by the canvas and all the mysteries it held, "Ufufu~... I'm glad to hear that~ And rest assured, for you it'll be pretty much the same as modelling for a painting."

Despite the genuine effort to sit still, every so often Alisa found herself shifting her shapely rump over the cold, hard stone below, keeping her lower body from going numb altogether, her fingertips fiddling with the edge of her skirt. Standing under the clear blue skies above, with nothing between her and those sweltering subeams, Alisa slowly started to feel the odd trickle of sweat running her neck, making her roll her shoulders with a hint of discomfort, her bountiful bust jostling ever so subtle at those sudden motions. Truly, Alisa hadn't considered the sun problem when she picked this place... Whimsical as ever, she went with the flow more often than not, but to her credit, she took it dauntlessly, distracting herself with the captivating coversation to pass the time:

"I wasn't worried you'd ask to paint me naked if that's what you're wondering~.", Alisa smiled with a hint of warmth, after her conversation with Alistair and Mimi's own posture, she felt pretty confident that this tall, elegant painter wouldn't ask her for anything indecent, "I'm sure i'd be interested, regardless of what kind of ideas you usually think of~"

Raising a hand up to her cheek, the sculptress finally surrendered to the sweltering summer heat, raising a hand up her face and fanning herself, all but cooing in delight at that gentle gust of breeze against her pale skin, glistening with a subtle hint of perspiration:

"You're... Just full of surprises aren't you...? That's quite the impressive array of skills.", she praised, yet fanning herself ever so softly, silently wishing she'd brought a proper fan with her. That would defenitely have been a good pose for a painting, but perhaps she'd save it for some other time.

For all her confidence, Alisa's eyes shone with a mischievous glint as she noticed the woman's reaction, hiding behind the canvas in a way that looked as endearing and irresistible as she found her in their very first exchange... She nibbled her lip and chuckled, rather pleased to find the woman could still make that kind of looks, making a mental note of that particular weakness for later~ If she had only one regret was that the canvas completely obscured that enthralling shade of red on her cheeks:

"If you feel that way right now, I can only imagine what you'll feel when you're painting me the way you'd like~", she teased right back, winking at the tall beauty once she finally looked up from the canvas to gaze at her model, "That only makes me more intrigued in what manner of work you'll show me once you're done"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:48 am

Mimi
It was the same? already interesting her far more then any book she has read of late, Or any reminder of her failures of merely trying to cook a piece of chicken, But nonetheless she could just remark."As long as it is inside or a good balance of temperature, I can easily leave the umbrella somewhere else."It would something that could be helpful, Since you could have Miriko was less  objects on her,she was not carrying that umbrella being held up to allow her to work as it did.

It almost seemed to list another one of the hiding behind the painting reactions but Miriko did not seem to have that happen. It got her to laugh slightly for a moment."I would not be that bold, beauty can be captured, With out need to make overly strong passes and trying to make moves on the person you hired for a painting."There was more to it but it was an odd situation."I could have done with out the customer hiring me, stripping to nothing on, trying to sleep with me for a discount and then trying to skip the bill."It sounded annoying, But could only assume Miriko sent Alistair after them.

It was a pretty good amount."It is easier to make what fits me, Rather then trying to buy it, It just turned out I had fairly good vision for how i wanted it to be."At least in the end she that part of her work was easily seen because earlier mentioned, with the various details, Miriko did mention she made that dress herself.

Even if Alisa wondered that, Miriko would stop to think about it for a moment."It would most likely had been a longer time to ponder up where I would have chose some one to sit, how they sit where they are facing. In some manner I become over barring, Which is not good for first impressions for people you meet." Even if she did not need to worry about what the impression is now, It seemed there was that reason behind it, Some one needed a bit more of a familiarity to how  it was.

"Is that all you wish to see, Or did you intended to see if you can keep a painting as well?"It was a good question for she seemed to want to know, Mostly because if Alisa wanted a painting, it might be a chance for Alisa to get one. Price might be a good question.

Miriko would motion Alistair to come over to her for a moment in which she just seemed to dig into some of the riding saddles, where she pulled out a totally of four other brushes, each in smaller sizes compared to her main one."If really need be, you do not need to sit there any longer, I have record where you are enough to finish the picture." Alisa was free to get up and move if need be, Given the other brush sizes it was most likely just Miriko getting the find details done and had the based set up already, Thus being able to move around freely might be good rather then just sitting and maybe feeling a bit warm.

#20Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Alisa

"Fufufu~... Indeed, though that goes both ways if I might add", she quipped, winking knowingly at the tall painter, not that she imagined her to be the type who'd act otherwise, but Alisa could defenitely relate to her words

Regardless, Mimi's rather colourful history earned a hearty laughter from the sculptress, not finding it all too surprising that some more frisky models would have made a move non the artist given the chance, however indecent the idea might sound:

"Well, you have nothing to worry in that regard, I wouldn't dream of demeaning your art by skipping out on payment~", added the sculptress, waving her hand in front of her, an almost appalled look on her face despite the playfulness of the situation. As an artist herself, she understood fully well the need to put food on your table.

After all, that was the reason why she never dared to become a full time artist. She could only admire Mimi for it as her eyes fell on her more often than not, coupled with all the impressive breadth of skills the woman boasted about:

"Oh, I suppose that's all the more reason to save it for a second run... That should give you more time to make up your mind hmm...?", she winked, not particularly turned off by the idea of watching the artist pick the perfect place for her to sit or stand, but not about to say she was perfectly comfortable with it either, considering she didn't exactly just how long they were talking here. Still, she wouldn't let that stop her, "As I said, I wouldn't dream of not paying you for your art."

As Alisa reinforced those words, a determined look drawing on her eyes, making it all too clear she intended to play if for no reason other than mere principle. Even if Mimi opted to let her have the painting for free for whatever reason. Maybe if they grew closer she'd eventually feel comfortable accepting the woman's art for free, once she knew of her financial situation to judge whether she should be working without a fee.

"Are you sure? I'd certainly welcome someplace a smidge more shaded than this, though far be it from me to detract from your art.", brow arching as she heard the offer, at first Alisa made no motion to move away from her seat. Like a marathon runner right at the end of the race, she pushed through just a little bit longer, even if that added bit of sweat made her shirt cling to her skin at every turn, forcing her to adjust it more and more often as time went on.

Eventually, Alisa yielded and stood back up, instinctively running her hands along her back as she stood as her clothes clung to her body, striding around behind Mimi... Indeed, Alisa could have probably pushed further, but her instinct drove her to try and catch at least a small glimpse of the woman's method. Cupping her chin, she couldn't help but lean in behind the tall artist, that full firmness of her chest squishing ever so softly to the back of her head, her lavander scent tickling her nostrils as the sculptress peered over her shoulder:

"Oh my~... You've made this much progress already?", she mused, not about to intrude on her personal space, and yet her curiosity getting the better of her for a brief moment...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#21Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:50 pm

Mimi
Even if contextual humour Miriko never assumed that from Alisa from the start."Given how you present yourself, I did not assume that of you. You did not give off the smug sense of self entitlement as the person I was mentioning."This was just Miriko's judge of character, She knew she could very well be wrong at any point, But for now there was no need to  reconsider that feeling already. Even if they were just getting to know one another, Miriko seemed to not assume anything horrible about Alisa so far.

Unless given reason too, Then it will never happen with Miriko there was always other things to worry about before anything like that crosses the mind."Yes, But you first would have to actually mention if there was a painting you actually wanted for that, You have seen almost all of them, But yet to mention if any of them are that one chosen painting."If Miriko were to guess, It was most likely Alisa wanted to see what she would finish here before anything else, Which she would not entirely blame her that desire to see.

"I sunburn easily, as well as get cold easily, Some times I do reflect that on other people so they don't risk it too."Which well that explained the reasoning at least, she did not want some one else to get sun burnt at her workings, even if some handle it better then others, Just not the painters fancy.

With that, so far everything was nice and going to continue everything nicely as she was continuing the final touches with the smaller brushes even leaning into the painting ever once and a while. The final details took a lot more time, Since well Miriko was often changing brushes.

Then well Miriko felt something on the top of the back of her head.With that sent of Lavender she could only hope it was just some one's elbow or arms or stomach.  But she could not help but look to see what was to quietly keep the lingering reality of what was on her head, it was distracting and Miriko somehow kept her composure even if, having what is currently on the back of her head was not on the list of something she expected.

But she kept her mind perfectly focus, She did still some what feel flustered by it, But managed to now show it."Yes, I have always tried to be some what speedy with my work, Just as much as keeping the quality as fine as I can."She was dedicated that easily seen, She was just painting the textures at this point to get a bit more defined details of the bushes, stone and shading, Even if it was not exactly needed.

Not being forgotten about just being quiet Alistair seemed to almost chuckle about how Alisa went back taking a peak of the pictures, mostly a laugh at Miriko's expense and not anyone else, But he was not being super rude about it.

#22Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:29 am

Alisa

"Well, here's hoping i never have the displeasure of meeting that person you were mentioning ~", she replied, feeling mostly indifferent at the comparison once she heard the low opinion Mimi had of them, echoed it even.

After all, anybody that not her lover would defenitely regret it a lot more than this particular person might have, if they'd done the same thing to her... She generally didn't charge for her sculptures, but she applied the same rules to others as she did unto herself: Just as she wouldn't pose nude for anybody she wasn't intimate with, neither did she expect that same show of openness from anybody as such.

"Why, I'm looking at it of course~...? Unless you like it so much you'd rather keep it to yourself?", she noted, tilting her head at that first glimpse of the painting in front of her. Standing this close to Mimi, Alisa could catch this sudden whiff of paint and smiled pleasantly at the fragrance, her lips curling wider as the aroma contrasted pleasantly with Mimi's own, "If you do choose to part with it, I promise to find a perfect position for it back at the Guild Hall in Blue Pegasus."

After all, Alisa herself had never had her portrait done. And even though she'd yet to see the finished painting, a simple glimpse of the work in progress easily won her over, her instincts carrying her the rest of the way.

"Well, you and me both...", she admitted, rubbing her hand awkwardly behind her neck as she added, "On a day like this, I can never leave the house without at least one layer of sun lotion. At least for me, I'll choose that over carrying around a parasol all day~"

By now, her skin no longer exhibited that slick, glistening sheen of lotion all over her pale, alabaster smoothness, long absorbed yet still protecting her against the harshest of the sun's rays. Despite her constant concern with beauty, the sculptress never went as far as wearing a parasol, even if she recognized the benefits to her skin. A strong, self reliant woman through and through, she'd never depend on something that would get in the way during battle. Of course, that was neither here nor there, and with such a breathtaking beauty in front of her, battle was as far from her thoughts as it could be:

"When you needn't worry, clearly... I absolutely love the way you make those textures come to life~", enthralled by the sight before her, Alisa turned her head left and right, looking at the view from different angles, trying her damndest to refrain from resting her hand on her shoulders so as not to disrupt her work. And yet despite her concern, Alisa's pliant, pillowy softness shifted against Mimi's head as Alisa adjusted her position, turnining her torson left and right to catch a glimse from her work from various angles, making sure to stand behind Mimi where her shadow wouldn't obscure her view of her work in any way. So caught up in the breathtaking view in front of her, the sculptress actually took a fair few moments to notice that subtle pressure against her chest, "Oh, my apologies~..."

As she peeled away, her eyes soon fell on Mimi instead of her art, her lips curling into a sly smile as she rose her hand over her mouth, giggling mischievously... Guess she could still get a rise out of her with just the right touch hmm~?

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:15 am

Mimi
There was a bit of a chuckle at least from the painter, only because."Even if long a go, They are unlikely to show up again...It does help, I might have told Alistair to remove him."It might be one, to only just laugh about picturing even if Miriko had been embarrassed about it to start with, in the end at least she had been able to kind of look at it through a different view of it."So if you ever meet them, I won't be around for it....Or if that could happen I have an Alistair to remove them again."

But that was just a part of her past, it was not much of a worry now."I do wish they have a good life however, because they are not my problem now."At least Miriko was not a vengeful or spiteful woman if anything she just seemed to mock or point fun of it other wise."I did have a feeling you would want this one."Miriko did kind of smile about it, There was an explanation to being sure to ask about it first."I was always taught to ask such things first, Assuming most of the time is fairly wrong to do."Even if everyone was guilty about it in the end. Even Miriko in some manner could admit guilt to assuming things in a fair amount.

So with that Miriko seemed to lead to what was most likely the outcome Alisa wanted."So you could take this one yes, You could easily take a few another if really need be."So even if one was pretty much sold in it, Just leaving options for more, So far the Alisa painting was going to Alisa. It seemed to not be on her mind to sell it.

"A curiosity I had about a few times before were a ideas aside from my always expanding on wish for knowledge and skill expanding."Miriko mention because she would most likely mention then as she was wrapping up painting textures."I have considered opening up an entirely gallery for my paintings, A secondary idea was considering teaching painting classes."Even if Miriko might not be the best teacher, truly there would be better people for it."But then again with how many things I can do, I am unsure if I should expand on anything with what i have now."

After Alistair's laughter was done."The sometimes problems of voluptuous features."Something Miriko could easily empathize with, considering well she did understood how that worked for she was. This was all interesting because it got Miriko to test herself by recovering more and more in sometimes quicker ways.

Then Miriko would stop painting for a moment, Take her umbrella out of what held it in place and take a few steps back. getting to were Alisa was standing, Resting it upon her should to cover both of them. Then she seemed to be thinking, Even if she felt the texturing was done she wanted to be sure she was happy about it, Even nibbling on the end of the handle of the paint brush she was using at that time. But Alisa had a clear view of the painting now, under the cover of the shade that Miriko had. Then well Miriko keeping the brush held in place with her teeth would put her glasses back in her purse since she felt she no longer needed them.

#24Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:17 pm

Alisa

Alisa's nose twitched at the thought of meeting that person, though she had to admit, picturing the imposing Alistair chasing away such a nuisance defenitely drew a giggle from her lips, smile brightening into a mischievous smirk at the image:

"Mhmmm, seems like they probably learned their lesson anyway~", she nodded, appreciating Mimi for not holding a grudge, knowing fully well how, depending on the kind of offense, she defenitely wouldn't be able to let go that easily, "My my, what gave it away hmmm...?"

Not all too surprising a guess, but even then she figured most people would be hesitant to name a picture of themselves as their very first pick. While Alisa certainly had her fair share of narcissism, more than enough to admire a picture of herself for hours on end, her decision had wholly different motives. She'd encouraged Mimi to make this painting after all, and by all accounts she defenitely planned to pay for it.

"Ufufu... I'm not so sure about painting classes, though if you ever do decide to open a gallery, I can assure you I'd be there for the inauguration~", she chimed, shooting a knowing look back to the stand, adorned by all of her work, silently imagining just how stunning they'd look adorning the walls of the finest galleries in Fiore. Some of them for Blue Pegasus even... Something to discuss with her some other time, after all, they had plenty of pleasant subjects to discuss without worrying too much about the future, easily evidenced by that audible chuckle at the tall woman's words, "Oh dear, when you put it like that... Sounds like you're speaking from experience here~"

Not in any way intentional but not entirely accidental either, as a hint of mischief drew on her lips, after all... Alisa couldn't lie... She did enjoy teasing this breathtaking beauty now standing before her, who seemed almost unaware of what she had~... She did have a fabulous figure of her own, though considering her introversion, she defenitely imagined Mimi as the sort who'd shy away from physical contact, gods forbid she find herself in any position nearly that embarassing~

"Oh, thank you very much.", in the end, she didn't really notice what Mimi was doing as she took the umbrella and left it closer to Alisa, shading her own pale, sensitive skin as much as it did hers, though in the end this meant Alisa had to stick rather close to the artist to properly protect the two of them, which did with a soft smile on her lips, her fingertips gliding up and down along the handle as she stood close enough, if not so close as to press herself up to Mimi, defenitely close enough for that soft, alluring scent of lavander to flood her nostrils, "Fufu~... Though this means i've no choice but to stay this close to you... The whole time now~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#25Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) Empty Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:17 am

Mimi
It also was kind of funny to picture Alistair chasing a naked man away from Miriko, but it was entirely from her reactions so far."They might have, Even then I am sure I have no trail for them to ever pick up of mine again."Or maybe they did have a trail but still there was something else always lingering with Miriko around.

Even if it was humour and understanding that Miriko could not help herself in also laughing about it. The extremely mature and composed nature did in fact have the ability to laugh just also showed Alisa, was seeing the less focused on her work and more of Miriko herself."I can assume a personal connection that is not ego driven."That is how she viewed Alisa's choosing, After all it was made for her it maybe it was a just Miriko think of that logic in a simple manner.

She was a skilled in many things however maybe she just did not have the tight guidance for said ideas."I could assume to also consider to open a gallery to sell the stock pile of paintings I have, Keeping the few personal ones I value the most with in my room in the guild house."It sounded like the solid idea."Then again I have pondered such things I can make, I am starting to ponder a store idea as well, But some one else would have to manage it while i create."She could do so many things yet she might not be able to manage them, Which could be just her problem, well aside from getting distracted and locked into her own world when painting.

When at least it come to the umbrella part Miriko seemed not bothered."Oh dear, A death stance."Miriko replied jokingly and laughed about it, It seemed Miriko had in some manner prepared for it, Or well maybe it was just something was was just okay and helpful. Even mentioning it."I do not mind entirely in the end, I think i will live."It was not really needed to be professional for the moment so she could just be this way.

But still in the end, Both parties seemed actually happy with this moment."So, With the finish painting, I should ask now, Is there anything you feel wrong with your painting?"Miriko showing she was comfortable enough to actually she you her side touch Alisa's side.

If anything most people at this closeness could see the patterns and details of the dress, That also Miriko was also rather warm because of how much she was wearing and how dark it was as well. But it was done.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum