Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Alisa

WORDS: 340 | TAG: @Mimi | STYLISH 

Well, good riddance hmm? Though Alisa didn't doubt a woman as stunning and skilled as her would probably have other unfortunate encounters like those at some point, but alas, such is life. Those unpleasant chance encounters in the end only mean how one has something to boast about. If anything, the man had good taste. Alisa for one had never been shy about admiring her own visage, her eyes falling on her painting with interest as the artist fleshed it out before her eyes:

"Something along those lines~...", she teased, chuckling playfully as she folded her arms under her generous bust, raising her hand up to her cheek as she mused on the perfect wall to place that particular painting, probably beside those of the other masters.

All of them already had their painting done at some point, but Alisa had yet to follow their footsteps. No time like the present really. However, their talk of galleries lead way to a different subject entirely:

"So you are indeed a member of Empyrian Devine hmm...? That explained why you looked so familiar~", mused the sculptress, her lips curling wider at the thought of meeting someone new from her sisters guild. She knew a few of her guildmates, yet most of them had simply joined Kuri when she made it. Maybe Mimi too was one of those people, but at the very least, Alisa didn't remember her before this, "Well, between a gallery and a store, you're in the perfect position to do both. If you're interested in a little gallery in Hargeon, be sure to let me know. I'm sure I could work something out for you~"

Hargeon was known as a patron city of the arts after all, in no small part thanks to the efforts of Blue Pegasus during their many year tenrue was the city's guardians. Well known as a patron of the arts herself, Alisa for one often went out of her way to buy works from artists who caught her eye, regardless of price. And Mimi, well... Mimi was one such artist, and Alisa had to admit... She admired her concentration:

"Assuming you can focus that is~...", with a playful, lighthearted quip, Alisa giggled as she cooly took her place beside her, letting out a delighted smile as she relaxed in the shade, watching the woman work as her soft, sinuous shape squishing ever so softly against the sitting painter. Her hand idly came to rest on the artist's shoulder, that telltale warmth against her side drawing her gaze downwards as she couldn't help but admire the intricate embroidery of that classy black dress, almost as much as the breathtaking beauty who wore it, "Even in the shade I must admit... I'm impressed you don't melt into a puddle of sweat... Wearing a black dress in this heat is quite the statement~"

Yet nothing quite drew her attention as much as the heat radiating off her form, even more so than Alisa whose soft, silken white shirt clung stubbornly to her skin, damp with a subtle sheen of sweat after her stay under the sunlight. Alisa fanned herself as she spoke, her eyes not lingering on Mimi for long before drawing back to her painting:

"Oh, on the contrary...", she shook her head and smile, a subtle glimmer in her eyes as she admired the beauty laid out before her, "It looks absolutely breathtaking the way it is~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:08 pm

Mimi
Miriko looked familiar? It seemed to confuse her, knowing she kind of just always was quietly hiding in a background."Then you must have seen me with out me knowing, I have been fairly private and hidden with my moving around."It is how she had already amasses so many paintings as it stood she was being some what sneaky and slow with her moving around, There could be other reason she might not know, After all everyone does have things they keep to themselves."Unless i am not as sneaky as I thought I was."In which well that just ruined her entire starting plans.

It seemed like a fairly true with that mention."Well,I do realize my focusing and work mindset is extremely unhelpful when it comes to talking and socializing with people."So it might actually put Miriko off of the idea."It might be better if i honestly consider it, To just have some one else run the anything that is a store front, Unless I am not working on anything."Which well she most likely be going face first into working on anything she could.

"It is tempting, But I am super picky about what I would consider displaying for such a thing."Considering how small amount Alisa had seemed so far, if Miriko was picky, just think about how many she would be sorting through. Still rather tempting, Then well what kind of rabbit hole would Miriko be down after that. Maybe she might not even leave her hiding areas of working. it was just one of many thing her mind did think up that could happen.

At least rather then getting trailed off into how she could be working."It is risky to be wearing all of this,in reality I had not expected to be dealing with this much heat, I should have used thinner material."So it was more horrible planning on her part, That and well."It just means when I am away from the public, I wear something much thinner and try and cool off."It seemed Miriko kept a fine line between a public and a personal sitting,in which might be a good thing to note about her.

With her seemingly keeping a public and a personal way of acting, Maybe Miriko was a different person when she was just sole with friends and not anywhere near strangers."Well! good then, I had no worries about this piece while I was working on it, Just better to be sure."Miriko might seem like a fairly confident painter, But she also did seem to have the reality of not everyone was always happy with her paintings. This case she did not need to worry about it which was good.

Miriko had a few reasons to be prideful in this moment but she if anything seemed more humble and happy rather then ego filled about what had transpired. Clapping her hands only once out of delight."Very well, we at least know where this one is going when we are done here."

#28Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:04 am

Alisa

"Ufufu~... I'll say... You're quite hard to miss once you show yourself hmm~?", she teased, nuging the woman playfully, shooting her a flirtatious wink. Towering over even a tall woman like Alisa herself, probably around the same height as her own guildmaster, Indeed Mimi didn't need to do much to draw attention, at least no more than standing upright. In the end, Alisa shrugged, "Well, the offer is out there if you'd consider it."

Not that she'd insist on it or anything of the sort, after all, she could understand the reserved woman's need for privacy and her meticulous approach to her work demanding that she and only she have a say in how she'd run her gallery. Not that Alisa ever intended otherwise. If she accepted her offer, she'd make sure Mimi could make the most of her new gallery in any way she pleased:

"That and probably worn a colour other than black~... I suppose some people will live or die for their fashion choices.", Alisa quipped, knowing fully well of the hazards, even feeling them on her skin now courtesy of her leathery black skirt fit snugly around her full, womanly hips, her hand sliding down to them, "Well you should... No matter how much you love the heat, feels like anybody needs a break from it every now and then"

Alisa would know, after all, she herself had a rather complex relationship with it. Courtesy of her Icebergian blood, her body was built to handle intense cold, at the cost of her tolerance for heat... Despite this physical ineptitude, summer was her favourite time of year, the opportunity to laze around on the beach with nothing but her swimsuit, basking under the heat... Mmmm~... Defenitely worth the many layers of sunburn she needed:

"Ufufu~... I suppose in that case, the question is... How much do I owe you~...?", she mused, looking into the painter's eyes with a soft but determined smile, making it all too clear she had no intention of leaving without something for her time, "I'll make sure to invite you to the Guild hall, so you can personally see where it went~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:39 pm

Mimi
It was true the offer was out there."Indeed, I will still think on it more just to be sure, If need be maybe I just need to consider having some galleries open where people can see these paintings in case I busy my self with a lot of other things."If anything almost sounds like Miriko could be willing to give up some of her painting in a gallery and have her not around for any of it, as long as some one was watching over it.

But that was besides the point really, early talks helped a planner."I do not really have other colours really just:Black, purple and dark blue. Well, I have one other outfit i wear on a rare situation, But I keep that clean and untouched for the most part."It almost seemed to get Miriko to think that she needed other colours, even if she felt most comfortable in her eerie and dark attire, Even admitting her disliking to the heat."Far more tempting to figure out a few things I could loosen to have some ventilation my attire."It might help her in some manner.

Then again another idea of hers she would just mention in general."Even if thinner clothing is an eventual for me, I have been weird about short sleeves, Or tanning both just never had been my thing."Or Miriko was just in her own league and she did not realize it, not that it was anything harmful then to herself in the end if it ever risked it.

"But it just means, I have thinner dresses to make when I am home, Or I need to buy some white coloured material to consider making some of them as well."Alisa might have just talked the Gothic painter to consider wearing something that was not black, more for the sake of her own health.

This was a good question, After all it was her main way of earning of living. Just there was one thing already mentioned to her that had already felt fitting enough. Even mentioning the entire debate about it in person."See I do feel a bit of money is in order still, You have already offered me a chance at something that interesting more."Which would be easily to figure out."Since you fancy yourself a maker of sculptures, With it being one I have yet to try it. Even If one of me is in order, I have been tempting to consider it good there."But Miriko also need for the trip  back some money for food and drink for Herself and Alistair.

So she was being logical about it, She could afford a to lessen the cost on a few of her paintings as long as the other sold for what her normal rate was."So what You and I have already talked about with that. I will only really need still about a quarter of my normal price."getting a seventy five Percent discount for offering the painter already what was mentioned seemed like a fair deal, Since she wanted to learn as well."Given detail and time it is about 250 jewel."It was at least not much in her view, It was a fair deal unless they were really gonna barter the price more."I am interested to see where it will end up."It almost made the deal even more worth it to Miriko.

#30Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:03 pm

Alisa

"Ufufu~... In this weather feels like you'd need to loosen a lot of things. Even a black tanktop would suit you better.", Alisa added, chuckling at Mimi's words. To loosen a few things hmmm? With that kind of dress, she doubted a few things would make her more at home in this weather, "Hmmmm, now that sounds like a plan... Maybe check in with me if you'd like to go shopping for clothes."

The more she thought about it, the more it felt as though the two of them had plenty to entertain themselves with even without their respective artworks as a mutual motivation. At the same time... With every single look she shot at the woman beside her, the more Alisa mused on what an incredible, breathtaking model she could be:

"Oh dear... Were you that interested in my sculptures by any chance~...?", she mused, hand sliding back down to her hip as a sly smile drew on her luscious lips, an assumption Mimi herself all too easily confirmed. Alisa chuckled. Indeed, artists just had a way of taking an interest in one another hmmm? Indeed a sculptress she may be, Alisa nonetheless took an interest in the works of other artists, fully understanding the passion and dedication poured into them. Now that she earned enough money for a well off way of life, every time she met an artist who caught her eye, Alisa instinctively felt the drive to support them, "Makes me feel we shouldn't wait too long before we follow up on my end of the bargain... Perhaps you'd like to hop by my hotel room some other time~?"

Alisa titled her head, knowing fully well this offer was far from ideal, considering the woman's presumed prudishness. At the same time, it's not as if she had any intention of taking advantage of her, something which the woman might have picked up on by now. Starting with her fees for the painting... Alisa's brow arched as she heard her prices, honestly finding it a bit too small, and so when she produced the small leather pouch full of money, she'd find it a lot heavier than what Mimi suggested:

"Here you go, 250 Jewels, plus tips~", she replied, winking playfully as she picked a fat bag of coins from her pocket dimension and placed it on the woman's palm. Mimi would probably notice how those tips amounted to just a bit over 750. The full price, according to Mimi herself, plus quite a bit extra. "You deserve it after the effort you poured into my painting."

She always made it a point to reward a friend for their artistic work... And even though she and Mimi weren't exactly friends, at least, not yet, those very same principles still held true.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:10 am

Mimi
It seemed to get Miriko to pause for a moment and ask because it seemed to actually baffle Miriko, Even could see it slightly it upon her face."You mean, There things my size that aren't made by me?"It was something maybe she had yet to attempt to search for. Or well maybe just too many factors were taken into that."Last time I looked, The cost almost seemed like they wanted blood for it."Or she really just had not gone clothing shopping in that long, Maybe she was behind on a few things yet, So it might be a good thing to drag the painter to do.

It would not be just her, But it over all in general."I have not met many who are dabbling into it, Mostly of my own fault for how I seem to be."Miriko was self aware of her own flaws, So it might be how she did not really see many people who could that thing."Given your caliber of tastes as well as interesting, It is more compelling to make sure this does not slip by me."It was a long way of saying, She was trying to at least see something she had yet have the chance too and to learn about it. It was luring a kid with candy, But this kid was a tall Gothic woman and her candy was painting or learning.

Then well it was almost a complete break in her delighted momentum of happiness."W-wait, What does a hotel room have to do with it?"This showed what little she knew, at least she was not as embarrassed if anything she was a bit more confused by it. Miriko might expect an answer but most likely since she did not know, it might not be the answer she was expecting.

With that money exchanged it seemed Miriko had turned some what back to normal, Picking up that black and dark blue checked purse she had, putting the money in that. "Oh...It seemed I am already doing fairly well with a new customer it seems."Miriko could laugh about it, She did not take the tip to mind about it, If anything maybe with Alisa's mention of it she even ponder one thing to her."I do wonder if sometimes I charge to little, But it is something I think often."Miriko seemed to always strive for a lot of questions with in her mind.

If anything it might be Miriko quiet way of seeing what Alisa thought of it, Since she was just going off of a baseline for so long and most people took her price as a good enough value. At least however Miriko could think of this as a starting to a friendship. Or that she had a feeling she would see Alisa fairly more then she thought, Not that it was overly large of a worry.

#32Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:31 pm

Alisa

"If you find the right tailor, I'm sure you can find something or another~", she chimed, hand raising over her mouth as she chuckled, admiring the self awareness of Mimi's sense of humour, but in the end, she could only agree as she folded her arms under her sizeable bust, all but drawing one's eyes to that eye catching heft as it jostled ever so slightly, "Generally speaking, it can be a bit harder to find garments for... More gifted women~... But don't forget there's plenty of wizards who could probably help you out easily enough."

Understandably so, most garments seem to be crafted only for the most average of sizes... At the same time, they lived in a world full of magic, where it never seemed too hard to find just about anything if one knew the right mage to ask about it:

"Well, I'm certainly pleased to have earned your attention. Don't worry, I'll be sure to make the most of it~", she teased, winking knowingly at the girl.

Mind you, Alisa hadn't particularly intended to tease her there. Her brow arched visibly at the girl's suddenly flabbergasted reaction, and it took her a few moments to catch up. Just about her words could have caught her attention that way... Oh right... Hotel room~... She said herself hm? A sly smirk drew on her lips, admiring where the girl's mind wandered, but nonetheless giving ehr a genuine answer:

"Ufufufu~... Well I can hardly bring my alelier all the way to Stella, don't you think...?", she pointed out, tilting her head ever so slightly, those stray few strands coming loose from behind her ear as she rose a finger up to her plush lips, all but giggling delightedly at the flustered visage of the often confident, yet no less endearing painter standing right in front of her. Indeed, the mere thought would get a rise out of her well enough, but Alisa couldn't help but drive it in a bit further, eyes narrowing, "Just what exactly did you think we'd need my hotel room for hmm~...?"

For someone so prudish, she certainly had quite the colourful imagination. For the most part, Alisa preferred peace and quiet to focus on her art, something hard to come by in a crowded, bustling country like Stella:

"Hmmm, to be frank, I haven't dabbled in selling my own works... I often just give them away.", shaking her head and shrugging, Alisa flashed her an awkward smile, "So i'm hardly the best person to ask about how much to charge for an artwork. I can only tell you I wouldn't midn paying more~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:42 am

Mimi
It was interesting to Miriko at least."I might have missed them, while I am out and about."Then well seemed to pondered it a tiny bit."I might need to look out of the normal places I have explored."To Alistair walking over and placing his head one of Miriko's shoulders the one the one that did not have Alisa beside it."You also don't look when your are trying to find new things to read."Miriko seemed to just sigh like she would not deny that might be something he normally does."Or get carried away exploring something because it might historical information you don't know."After all Miriko was not just art person she was a in some other way a super curious soul about the past, History was interesting in so many ways.

Alistair might seem to be kind of telling on his master in ways that might might almost seem unfavourable to most people however Miriko was a bit different. reaching out and petting Alistair, Miriko's self awareness still seemed to show."Yes...I always get carried away in some manner."So many things to catch a persons mind, maybe it was just Alistair who helped guiding some one just as much as Miriko took care of him, Still wholesome in some manner.

At least having Miriko attention was not something horrible given all of the things Alisa had learned of Miriko, It was useful in many ways."Well, Even then I can always pass the time if other things come up."It might not be hard to ever imagine Miriko visiting some one and her face would be reading a book, drawing something with pencil, knitting or sewing something. Just something small that can easily be put on hold to continue socializing.

Getting over what the question implied easily Miriko just turned back to normal and said."I did not know, hence why I asked,Now it is something I know  the need for."She recovered quickly, which is a good thing. Maybe Miriko was just getting comfortable in some manner with Alisa that it's effect was going away, Or well maybe it was different when she was alone with friends and not in more open public areas.

That answer was fitting in her mind, it allowed Miriko to think and expand."That is a fair point, Maybe I will have to reconsider pricing in some manner."It was something that she could sort out later, because it was just other things on her end and not entirely something Alisa should deal with."But for now, I at least consider it a good deal."Miriko did not seem to think she under value her work she just had other ideas that she valued more. It was just easy to understand Miriko that way or well in some manner easy to gather her attention.

But it seemed everyone in this situation was happy with this matter."How soon did you want me to come visit to see the placing of my painting?"asking because she was curious, But also would ask."And when I do, Is there room for Alistair too?"Which was also a fair question because it might be good to have room for him.

#34Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:50 pm

Alisa

Raising a hand over her mouth, Alisa all but chuckled as she listened to the banter between the woman and her companion, hesitant to interrupt the pair and miss even a moment of that delectable back and forth.

"Nothing wrong with getting caught up in your artwork... It's part of why you're such a great artist, if you ask me."

Indeed, she could tell the woman was slowly growing more and more at ease with her, enough not to get too flustered by the occasional teasing quip or flirtatious tone. Reassuring, defenitely, but also somewhat disappointing that those endearing flustered looks of hers would grow all that much rarer by the day... Oh well. Surely she'd find some other way to get a rise out of her hmm~?

"Well let me know what you decide. Though i suppose I'll see for myself next time i order a painting from you~", Alisa rubbed her chin, a hint of curiosity crossing her face.

Money was not a problem, but she was more interesting in hearing just how much the woman felt her own artwork was worth. Alisa could have paid quite a hefty amount for them, but so far, most of the money she'd given her had been mostly tips. Thought it seemed Mimi had no small measure of curiosity herself, earning a knowing look from the sculptress as her hand came to rest on the girl's shoulder once more:

"Ufufufu~... What kind of question is that~? It's Blue Pegasus we're talking about here, how could we possibly not have room for the two of you?", she teased, clapping one hand down on her hip as she cocked it to the side, "I assume that means you've never set foot in there before hmm? Not even in Hargeon?"

Defenitely surprising to hear, after all, Hargeon was unquestionably the most popular tourist destination in all of Fiore, especially around summer time when most people travelled down to the south once or twice for a leisurly stay at the beach... That said, Mimi hardly seemed like the type of person who'd enjoy lazing about under the sun, easily evidenced by the large parasol currently shielding the two of them.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:39 am

Mimi
That was just how it worked for them, In the end the art still was wonderful."My focus seems to me, An Extremely fickle thing, It is both good and bad for me in some manner."Miriko mentioned in a casual manner, At least it was her view she knew it some manner could get her in trouble, It did help her with making so many wonderful things."In some manner, Maybe I could be safer about my focus and pay attention to what is around me."Given how Alisa met and talked with Alistair to start with more then Miriko The self awareness of how her focus could give her trouble.

Then Alistair mentioned."It might be why you paint inside all of the time."Which might be how she managed to keep herself some what contained  for the most part, Then well she would mentioned."If only I did not fill most of places I go too with paintings or books, I might actually have room to move around."So Miriko might need some other kind of management, She seemed to so in deep with all of these things, Sounded like she cluttered her spaces with a lot of stuff starting to make it messy in some way, Alistair would at least mention."You are not a hoarder just not the type to clean up right away."It seemed she put off a few things, But at least she was not that horrible in the end about it.

What kind of question was it, a simple and plain and even funny. She did have a serious answer."Most people won't house Alistair in a manner I find fitting, I do not keep him stalls like people would horses, He in my personal view deserves better."Not shocking that Miriko viewed it that way."Thus unless I really need too for my sleeping sake, Most places when travelling with him won't have room to fit him."Maybe Miriko was too picky or she just can be stubborn both were just many ways it could be viewed.

It seemed to get Miriko to think in some manner."I might have been there, Just sometimes I don't remember."To start with it might be good to assume that Miriko."Even then given the area, I might have been there around the fall, But I could be wrong."Maybe she had been to enough places that it was strange to remember sometimes, Or she just remembered the paintings more.

#36Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:34 pm

Alisa

"Ufufu~... I noticed. I can only imagine just how long you'd have stood there pacing back and forth if i hadn't snapped you back to reality~", teased the temptress, hand on her hip as she winked knowingly at her fellow artist, a playful smile drawing on her lips with a mischievous hint, "You might have worn the cobblestone into dust if I left you alone."

Well at least she had enough self awareness to see the problem there. Spacing out isn't really a problem per se, except when you're standing around on a crowded street where who knows might walk past you. Thankfully, Alistair's protective presence at least deterred any prospective pilferers from taking advantage of the absent minded artist:

"Seems like that might be the safer option for her if you ask me~", she chimed, rubbing behind her neck, sharing an awkward smile with her feline companion, "Ufufu~... My, if you're having trouble selling your works, I can introduce you to some reputable buyers who'd defenitely love to have one of your pictures."

She had many of them back at the guild hall after all. Well known patrons of the arts, members of Blue Pegasus typically kept an eye out for up and coming artists whose works might catch their attention. Granted, not many of them casually went for a stroll all the way out in Stella, but that should come as no surprise considering just how far from home she was:

"Stall? My, my, who do you take me for~...? We have plenty of space in our rooms.", her lips curled into a smile, winking at Alistair, not for a moment considering keeping him outside. As a sentient creature who could casually engage them in conversation, Alisa could never treat him like a mere animal, and she expected most decent people wouldn't either, "I'm appalled that people would keep you in stalls Alistair. I can assure you won't have any unpleasant experiences of the sort in Hargeon."

Even if she wasn't actually sure alistair would mind too much. He seemed perfectly comfortable napping on the ground, so she wagered he'd feel as comfortable there as any other animal. Alisa's reservations came mostly out of her own ideas of dignity sentient beings deserved. If he happened to feel uncomfortable indoors, well... She was sure he'd change his mind if he spend a few days in Blue Pegasus:

"In that case, you should defenitely stop by again... Who knows... It might just jog your memory~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:48 pm

Mimi
These parts were always good for Alistair."Longest I've counted is at least 10 hours."So he had counted and Miriko did not seem embarrassed about it, If anything it showed that in some manner it was good some one kept track of it."I do not regret asking you to keep track just in case, It is sometimes paramount to know."Miriko was starting to show her more nerdy side if anything."It just means I can hopefully have it not happen less."Then again she did at least laugh about Alisa joke in the end."Maybe even spare the stone it's possible task of turning to dust."There was comfort in knowing she could laugh at herself in the end, At least Miriko thought to herself.

The business talk was maybe the better part of this, Maybe Miriko did not realize she could be paid a bit more fair towards all of this she had been showing people."Hmm..That is one of the problem I might be having."Miriko could see if maybe she had that problem."It could opening a lot more room for me to move around at home, Also give a chance for eyes for a lot more things I have buried away."It felt like a form of sweet talk, Miriko was considering actually giving up some of her deep buried paintings, who knows what exactly was hidden away,  It must mean Miriko's spring cleaning of her painting might show a lot of interesting pieces eventually.

It seemed to almost bother Alisa in which Miriko just mentioned."I take you for a well mannered, respectful and good envisioned woman."Miriko mentioned about that she took Alisa for. Her statement did not come with out experience."You would be surprised by what he had told me about areas before."Then again it might show no one tried to think if Alistair could talk and what would happen with him around in a stall."It just means we know what to expect when we arrive there then."So many things were already working out.

Still however, started to seem that Alisa was just trying to continually sweeten this deal with out it seemingly seem like there was a deal that needed to be sweeten to start with."My my, I am already seemingly willing to go, Do I dare ask if your going to tempt me with other things?"Miriko laughed about it.

#38Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Alisa

"My my~... It's impressive you could go so long without food or water.", Alisa noted, more impressed than outright amused, raising a hand over her mouth as she looked right back at Mimi, eyes widening visibly as she nonetheless chuckled at the image of the woman literally pacing around on the same spot for that long, "Ufufu~... Seems like your mind must be quite the interesting place, Miriko~"

Indeed, it's not everybody who can lose themselves in their own thoughts like that without barely taking note of anything going on outside, for so long at the time of all things. It probably helped her working on her paintings, after all, nothing quite takes as much uninterrupted focus as working on artwork as such:

"All the more reason for you to come pay Blue Pegasus a visit if you ask me~", she winked, pressing on that invitation as though she wouldn't take no for an answer.

After all, as a part of her sister's guild, seemed almost silly for her never to have set foot in Hargeon, and Alisa was having none of it:

"Yeah that... Doesn't surprise me... Some people see a four legged creature and immediately assume they need to sleep outside.", clicking her tongue, Alisa shook her head as her gaze drifted downwards with a hint of shame.

Not a human problem by any stretch, elves, nekomatas and the like were just as capable of such indignities. Alisa for one, paid more attention to one's intelligence than:

"Fufu~... Indeed. Both of you will get to pick your own rooms, worry not~", she winked, shooting them a knowing smile, nibbling her bottom lip and returning the favour as Mimi teased her, gaze narrowing as she cocked her wide, womanly hip to the side, "Oh dear... When you put it like that... Makes me wonder what other things are you hoping me to tempt you with~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#39Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:21 pm

Mimi
Was it really that impressive, If anything Miriko just knew it was a stupid thing to happen it made Miriko a bit less balance in her life, Or it showed Miriko was too careless with herself in some manner as well."You did not really need to reveal that but it is just what happens."She did not seem to be super embarrassed about it, Only because well she did seemed to be okay with people knowing it. She would just follow it up with."It is not really that bad, I just view food and drink not that important."

Painting was her major and maybe her most important thing in life, Even if Alisa could see more with in Miriko then she already knew. She would attempt to humour her self with this comment."Yes, I will go your guild for a visit. Do I need to prepare myself for anything side form what I already am aware about doing, When I do visit."Miriko seemed to laugh about it slightly not knowing the answer to come, She was just amused by it.

An easy remark to some one, But Miriko seemed to be ready for it."Most people do seem to forget Alistair can talk."Miriko also mentioned because, Well that might be very well true, no one assumed her giant of a cat spoke."Or people assume Mimi is talking to herself."Alistair also remarked with a bit of a laugh to it.

Alistair getting his own room would be interesting."Alistair is simple to house, he might not even move all day with his love of napping."With Miriko did not mind mentioning, With Alistair mentioning."And you sleep in as long as you want being late to anything important, A perfect partnership."In which Alistair laughed about too. They could humour each other with their habits.

What could you sweet a painter with? Well considering her other hobbies were mentioned as well, it might be easy to figure out."I would be a simple person to please, After all even if offering materials for painting. I do enjoy seeing other works besides my own."Which might not shock anyone else, But there was always more, Since she was always seeking other things.

"But I like history and books as well, materials for sewing and clothing making is nice too."Miriko was just seemingly showing herself as a tall gothic hobby nerd, given the beauty she gave off in Alisa's view, maybe people expected her to be woman with far more of an ego or stuck up considering her beauty."But I assume food, book and materials are easy for some one of Blue Pegasus."It was what she assumed anyway, It was easy for her to be corrected because it was not Miriko thinking of it out of anything horrible.

#40Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:29 pm

Alisa

Not that important hmm~? Alisa couldn't help but chuckle at her words, raising one hand over her mouth as she giggled. Well, she defenitely admired the dedication to her art, in deteriment even of the most basic needs.

"Not really, just pack however you usually would for a travel that long~ Do make sure to bring swimwear though, the pool feels lovely all year round.", Alisa's brow furrowed as she folded her arms under her sizeable bust, one hand raising up and cradling her chin as she added, "Fufu~... It's amazing how you'd forget somebody can talk when they're right there in front of them."

In a world of magic and man eating dragons, seemed almost silly for people to still feel shocked at the idea of a talking cat. Then again, she assumed non humans faced much of the same prejudice and various problems, the kinds of which Alisa herself had frankly not taken note of until recently. It always seemed excessive to follow the path her former guildmates took, for instance, and found an entire guild dedicated to that cause. But it seemed some people can be awfully narrow minded. Alisa had no hopes of changing people's minds, instead she made sure that, despite their differences, anybody could have a chance to be themselves in Blue pegasus:

"Not to mention spacing out in less than ideal locations.", teased the temptress, adding fuel to the fire as she winked at Alistair, sharing a complicit look with the talking cat as she looked at the artist out of the corner of her eye, brow crooking almost awkwardly as she cupped her cheek, "Oh, in that case, I'll make sure you have plenty of those when you visit. Though if i have to guess, I'd assume you'd prefer to work with your own materials?"

Alisa took pride in her hospitality, however, artists often had understandably specific requirements as far as the tools of their trade are concerned. She'd try to accomodate Miriko as much as humanly possible, but in the end, she'd probably be better off just pointing her towards whatever shops she could visit to restock:

"Ufufu~... You know, at this rate, I'll just end up giving you all this and you won't want to leave the guild anytime soon~", she quipped, a sly smile drawing on her lips as she made a mental note of everything the girl needed to feel satisfied, "Seems like you can find most of those at the guild already without any significant effort on my part."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#41Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:28 am

Mimi
It seemed to get her to ponder for a bit of time."I will have to make some new swimwear for myself then, It has been a while and I think maybe my swimming attire is due for an update."This was most likely Miriko giving herself a reason to make more things and maybe step away from painting, But it might be a good question to see how Miriko could manage herself in a pool areas, internally it was Miriko thought about if she could feel comfortable enough with herself in some manner, But then again these were her own internal doubts.

These small bits of conversation was sometimes could be the interesting parts of being around Miriko, only because Alistair seemed to be a thing entirely on his own with his own interesting ways of life, Even if he just carried painting supplies.It seemed to make Miriko laugh a tiny bit."Are you taking Alistair's side this time? Who side are you on?"It was a good way to thinking about viewing it, After all it was all in good humour it seemed, Miriko was sheepish in some ways but seemed to carry a sense of humour when it was opened up.

But with the mention of ensuring that."I do, But I also tend to see what all each place has to offer if it is any different from what I use."Miriko was using it of a around a bit way to just get more supplies of paint, But there was always other materials."Even if I am in living in Hosenka, I assume the where your guild is, Will have various other supplies of cloth patterns I do not have at home."She also was not just thinking with paint, But with things she could sew and knit as well.

It seemed like it was that easy."Oh it sounds simple to tie me down in that matter."Miriko did not really seem to be bother about being simple to please, It did make her easy to manage in her own manner."But I am sure I will venture out eventually, I am sure my guild would want me back eventually."She almost was gonna to jokingly ask about if he was going to be chained somewhere or locked in a room, Then again she doubt either would happen.

"Considering the high amount of standards you seem to set by mention."Or how she just maybe how she carried herself and the manner she carried herself."I do not doubt, you might have everything already, I just be sure to mention and hopefully to do come off as too demanding."It seemed to be something she might worry about even if she was not really asking much from some one, Miriko was worried as coming off demanded when in reality she knew she was far from it. It was just her meek nature of just trying not to seem pretentious when so many people are seeking out her pieces of art.

#42Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:30 pm

Alisa

"Hmmm, I suppose I could help you shop for a new one if you'd be so inclined...", she suggested, tilting her head softly, raising a finger up to her plush lips. She didn't imagine a pale gothic beauty like her would be too keen on spending a day at a beach, but a nicely shaded swimming pool might be more up her alley, "Why, and here I thought I was just stating facts~"

Giggling softly, she threw the girl a playful little wink, admiring her self awareness at the same time. Though she supposed it would take an awfully absent minded sort not to notice how easily they seemed to space out. It was part of her method after all, so Alisa had no doubt that introspection must have helped inspire some of the most beautiful works of art up until now:

"If anything, i'm certain it should help inspire your artwork. There's a reason why all the artists in the South flock to Blue Pegasus after all~", she added, silently noting just how long it had been since she'd been to Hosenka.

Actually, she hadn't ever set foot in her sister's guild, so preoccupied was she with running the guild on a day to day basis. Something to keep in mind for the future perhaps, and the way things were headed, she figured Miriko herself might have some reason to try and persuade Alisa to come in for a visit:

"Oh of course... Far be it from me to keep my sister from your company", chimed the sculptress, hand falling down on her hip, "Well I assure you... Blue Pegasus is known for its high standards. We'd feel disappointed in ourselves if you found anything lacking for whatever reason."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#43Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:00 am

Mimi
Miriko seemed to keep her possible mind from lingering into a bit more shyness because she still knew that in fact Alisa most likely had fair better idea and intentions with these ideas. This would either be a wonderful experience of a death nail for Miriko."Maybe that might be a better experience since I lack experience in terms of understand of what works for said outfits."Miriko mentioned in hopes that it was not something she would regret later on."I work better with longer sleeve and more closed off attire, sometimes not in gothic nature."Miriko knew her flaws at least, If Alisa knew better then her in this matter then it would be something she would go along with it.

It could it was a fair point."It could yes, another way to work towards other aspirations to build off of work."Travel and staying places fuelled her same with being at home with family , Then again it lead Miriko to realize she can find anything interesting enough to paint or record. It just needed to feel right if anything, But it was just a confusing matter sometimes, small amount of people understood other might not, It was just Miriko at work.

Her sister? Something Miriko might not have taken note of was that, Something she would have to bring up to her later when she eventually say her. Whenever that happen."You seem to mention it like a branding company of a marketing company."Miriko mention leading into a joke."What is next are there guild branded bottles of drink, underwear and clothing?"This was a joke that Miriko might not realize could be very well the case. What answer she got here must be an interesting one to her. Since she did not check these things out often."Then again could be Alisa branded too, But that is most likely something else entirely."

In the end she was not doubting anything in terms of high standards."But I do not doubt this high standards of mention. I doubt I would have anything to be too picky about."After different it most likely was, as she bought things and just hoped it worked, even then things Miriko would work with was material, she only enjoyed higher grade because it did not give her many problems in the end, Even if they did not last long for how quickly she used them.

#44Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:39 am

Alisa

Well, she defenitely had the figure for more daring swimwear, but at the same time, not for a second did she imagine a reserved, gothic beauty like her wearing anything of the sort. Indeed, the mere sound of her acceptance made Alisa's brow raise, only for her smile to curl just a bit wider, a hint of mirth on her face as she imagined just how much fun they could have on a little shopping spree:

"Hmmm, guess that's all the more reason for you to join me hmmm~...? Can't imagine what you'd buy for yourself if I left you to your own devices.", in the end, she almost answered her question, earning an audible laughter from the sculptress as she winked at her, "Yes that sounds exactly like the sort of things you should avoid when you're looking for swimwear."

After all, swimming with too much clothing on can prove cumbersome, impossible even, if not deadly on certain scenarios. Between the restrictiveness of the garments and possible weight once soaked with water, one had plenty of reasons to dress light.

"I suppose I do have that mindset in common with marketers. I like people who visit the guild to feel comfortable there, wouldn't you~...?", she teased, folding her arms under her full, sizeable bust, fluffing it out ever so slightly as she thought back to some older Pegasi's opinion of her leadership. Indeed, Alisa valued comfort even more so than her predecessors, having built a residential area to put many hotels to shame, "You know that ciuld actually be a good idea when you put it like that. Who knows, maybe i'll just have to treat you to some Pegasus wine when you visit~"

Not that there was such a thing as Pegasus wine, if that sly smile was anything to go by. They did however have quite the sizeable cellar thanks to their own efforts and some rather fruitful connections on Alisa's part:

"Curious how you'd consider my name for a brand of underwear? If that's something you'd like to wear, I suppose I should feel flattered hmmmm~?", she teased, picking up on the artists words, a flirtatious smile drawing on her lips, "Ufufufu~ Well in that case I just hope I don't spoil you too much~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#45Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:18 am

Mimi
It anything that reality of how Miriko viewed making of things and what she was good at making. Alistair at least could mention."She is smart enough to know it is a horrible idea to swim in a dress."The cattian mentioned which did not seem to bother Miriko as much as other teasing ways."She can at least swim, from witnessing it from personal experience."Alistair also mentioned because it would most likely be even worst if she did not know how to swim at all, But might show it was rare she did go swimming, So she might rusty.

With being told that was what she was suppose to avoid."I am aware that is counter to the entire reason behind swimwear, It is not like I would actually try to wear that in a situation that was needed for swimming."She did mention at least seeing it some what humorous about it, It just was not worried about it."It is merely atypical attire for me."She might have been sure of what she wanted to wear and looked as well as the reasons for them as well."There are plenty of woman who sport swim attire way better then how I view wearing it."Miriko also mentioned, Maybe this was an foreshadowing of Miriko not really knowing much about how one can look and she was not thinking it applied to herself.

Wine drinking? Well something else to be expected in the end."Wine? some what only use to hearing the names and kinds of it, Can't say I often try to drink it."Miriko mentioned she had not really drank much in terms of that kind of drink."I do find the labels people make are interesting, But i am just use to seeing bottles from clients."She she might have seen a lot of different labels, most likely form different ages and time periods."I had designed a few somewhere in my sketch books."You can make art form anything when you can get the chance too.

However this calm conversation would go back to slightly embarrassing to the fairly more conservative Miriko."I mean...I would buy and wear them,Just...don't ask me to model them."She did not skip over the name right away, Since well it was just how her mind worked she was trying to fight away the possibly embarrassing look on her face."I am sure you could keep branding simple for it, generally maybe something easy to say."Which would lead into her suggesting that."Something like B.P. for branding name."Something easy to say that can stick.

Motioning Alistair over to her Miriko seemed to get him to sit next to her with the saddle begs close to her, She would dig up a sketch book, pull out a pencil. Flip to a blank page and draw out an idea."Keep in simple so you can have it work with colour patterns."She would draw a horse head that was faceless with the the letter B and P in it. it did not have a border because will she did not really think of one right away. Then handed over her quickly finished pencil drawing."Something like this maybe...you leave the colour blank to match whatever the colour you choose to sell, Or to stand out."Which was not exactly on her list of things to do today, But why not just throw ideas into the mix, But her creative mind was always flowing.

#46Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:20 am

Alisa

"Hmmm, that doesn't sound very reliable... Though if she needs some proper swimming lessons, i'd be delighted to offer those too~", Alisa added, thinking back to all the times in the past she'd taught friends to swim. One of whom was none other than Daiko, by now one of her oldest companions from Blue Pegasus

At the same time, she found a certain hint of delight in watching the painter discuss what kind of swimwear would suit her best. Indeed, she hardly seemed like the sort of person who'd feel comfortable showing too much skin, even if honestly, she had a figure many would kill for, and should defenitely feel proud of it. Whatever diet or regimen she underwent was clearly working for her after all:

"Oho~...? You've been missing out on one of the greatest pleasures of life... From the freshly harvested to the decades old, aged in a cask to perfection, wine drinking is a whole world in and of itself if you ask me.", spoke the sculptress, smile brightening as she folded her arms under her sizeable bust, hand reaching up to her cheeks as she lauded the virtues of wine like something second nature, leaving little doubt to what kind of beverage she favoured, "Also, you really shouldn't judge a bottle by the label~... Even the tried and tested producers can have weak years, and a wine you expect to be bad could one day surprise you."

Alisa arched her brow, surprised at the prolific artist who not only painted portraits but just as easily dabbled in marketing, to the point of designing labels for bottles. Though surprised, Alisa merely made a mental note to ask her about them later. She had thought for times about producing her own wine, and if that wasn't possible, at the very least brand one herself:

"Ufufufu~... That's an awfully unimaginative name, don't you think~...?", she teased, winking playfully at Miriko as she tilted her head playfully, hand sliding back down and coming to rest on the flare of her hip, "Though I suppose if I had some of your artwork on the label, I could get away with a less than creative branding name~"

At the same time, not afraid to give praise where it was due, even if simply slipped in the middle of casual speech, like the most natural thing in the world:

"Though frankly... If I did get you to model... Makes me think we could easily get quite a few sales that way. Anybody would want to buy that~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#47Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:24 am

Mimi
It seem much now to Miriko dismay it might be time to playfully pick on the painter."Maybe you just lack the self confidence to know what to wear for swimming."Alistair mention to kind of allow herself maybe be dug into more with how she was mentally. At least eventually for Miriko to realize she had people that could slowly help her realize some more helpful things rather then being scared of them all of the time."As long as you lack confidence swimming, I will at least be around to help."Maybe this was lingering to the right idea. Miriko knows how to swim, just has been avoiding it."It will be something to consider then." She did sound a bit nervous about it in the end, But it seemed there was some progress in it.

"It might just be in the end, I never really consider trying it myself, I have always just enjoyed water or various juices."Which was not that large or a range considering how much and how many options in the end."Orange Juice has always been simple to get."I seemed silly but simple, starting to put it light that maybe Miriko was not complex. Just nervous to try things or forgetful to it. Both were fairly good options in the end."It might be just something I am putting off, Thinking drinking too much of it inhibits my work."At least in her own view of it, if maybe there was some one who could prove Miriko wrong, Maybe it was Alisa maybe it could be some one else. It just seemed she was not rushing out of her way to do it.

But with marketing maybe it was a bit different."Well in starting form maybe, But could easily be changed. I am only going off of what is just the first thought of my mind, Other name could be adapted into it."Miriko was creative in so many other ways, there had to be a down fall in this case it was naming things, Maybe if given a bit more time she could have came up with something better but she just did not know what else for an example at the time.

Then at mere thought of being a model did make a more noticeable red flush show upon her face, Which was most likely a given would happen."I-I don't know about being possible, I highly doubt I would be that much of a selling point." This was most likely leaving much more of an opening for Alisa to playfully toy with Miriko even if it was just something she needed to take into account was a good thing.

#48Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:49 am

Alisa

Alisa snickered at Alistair's words, at least seeing it as a playful little quip when he pointed out she indeed lacked the confidence or experience to know what kind of swimwear to put on. He did have a point though, and it did seem like something she could potentially help Miriko with:

"And there's nothing wrong with that~... Ufufu~... Well I don't know about that, quite a number of famous artists were inveterate drinkers. Any kind of substances that can alter your mind can at least help you reach different realms of art.", Alisa pointed out, her own preference for beverages inhibiting her art in any sense of the word, quite the opposite. She shied away from certain drugs and overindulgence due to her fitness needs, not so much due to the mind altering effects, "If you do decide to take that plunge, I assure you I'll most defenitely trust your method."

Alisa knew a fair bit about art after all, to put it lightly... However, she knew next to nothing about the kind of art people used for publicity, and in that regard she'd no doubt Miriko had quite the wider breadth of knowledge compared to her. She reached a hand up to her cheek, scratching her temple as she idly mused on the matter, not about to seriously go through with it:

"My my~... I'm sure you noticed just how beautiful the kind of work you can make when you have a breathtaking model helping you... And still you'd hesitate to keep your beauty hidden away~...?", Alisa nibbled her bottom lip, stifling a delighted giggle at the sight of her before sashaying over to the tall gothic beauty, one hand coming to rest on the woman's arm as she chimed, arching her brow, "Now that's awfully cruel of you, don't you think~...?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#49Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:53 pm

Mimi
Sadly as these things attempted to continue, Miriko would seemingly crumble into a ball of continual embarrassment rather then seemingly accept the help, The vast beauty of this painter will most likely be locked behind her doubt more and more. Her attempt to kind of just keep her build up of insecurity would continue. But at least she could focus away from it for a moment."I could just have seen so much of how it effect other people in negative ways, That my interesting has been deduced to little interesting of it."However keeping in mind there was some kind of shining moment to it. After all she was seeming thinking too bleak of it when."But I suppose eventually, If could try and not to be so stuck in my ways eventually."So there was a chance to talk her into it, It might be easier to do so much later when maybe she was not focused on things that might fluster her as a person.

So needless to say it would all entirely be in the future given the combined efforts of Alisa and Alistair seemingly tearing at Miriko's shyness enough to effect even if it was for the most part meant in a good way."M-m-my eyes and ways of looking at things a-a-are just a bit different that is all."She was trying to play her way around it, kind of like a small child getting confused by simple choices or being catch in something they horribly planned.

Sure she was an adult and these things were entirely her choice, equally as much as she might have avoided such things to happen."I-i don't think it is cruel at all, I am not depraving anyone of anything."Miriko would look to the sky for a moment to see if something could distract her, but alas she could not contain the embarrassing flush upon her face,Hopefully she will withstand it.

#50Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:29 am

Alisa

"As an artist... You really shouldn't let other people's experiences take away your ability to experience new things~", despite that honeyed, pondered tone from her lips as Alisa stood there, hand on the flare of her hip, she knew fully well that she must be the little devil on the girl's shoulder, and honestly... She was pretty comfortable in the that. After all, life has a unique taste the sheltered will never know~

So much that she could only smile as the girl's very instincts spoke louder, at least, betraying her intention to at least try out a drink or two. Well, Alisa's bad influences ended there as she at least ensured the girl would have a positive, memorable first experience:

"Well, life is too short to drink bad wine, so... You're defenitely invited to join me for a drink in Blue Pegasus.", she added, winking teasingly, only to chuckle as the woman's innocence once again got the better of her, "Oh, on the contrary. Beauty inspires beauty, in case you haven't noticed. You could truly reach ever greater heights to your art."

Alisa giggled and bit her lip... Wow... She was really cute huh? Impressive how a woman with this kind of maturity could turn into such a flustered, almost fumbling mess at just the press of the right buttons... And Alisa clearly loved pressing them at every opportunity as she reached closer with a subtle, eye catching sway to her hips, closing the distance between the two, that lavander scent filling her nostrils as she gazed deeply into her eyes:

"Well, you defenitely are if you ask me... But it's up to you to decide how and when to use it~", winked the temptress, that hand caressing her shoulder clearly not giving Miriko much of a chance to distract herself, all but tempting her to look to the tall woman in front of her.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: