Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Kuri the Callous 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:08 pm

Kuri the Callous

Cabin in Samhain

Isn't it lovely to get away from civilization with a group of friends or strangers to end up just camping in the middle of the woods? One of you got a letter from some unknown uncle who offered you their Cabin for a vacation party spot. You couldn't pass up the chance so now all of you travel to this two-story Cabin with a basement.

When you enter you will have a space to take off your shoes to the left. The place is filled with old paintings and statuettes of Hunts (animal heads, antlers and full body). Bears, deers and more, oh my. In there is a radio on the coffee table that is in the middle of the sofas and chairs. Everything is in an old fashion setting. The kitchen is stocked with food and alcohol for all to splurge.

The map of 1st floor:
Rules:

•  @Alisa,  @Mishiko,  @Kaito Todaro,  @Yuurei have been chosen.

• This Topic has a 48 hour counter, if it's not met, you will die in a chosen way.

• Your first post will be entering the cabin.

• Kuri will post at the end of each round as the narrator in a Morgan Freeman voice.

• You may be in any attire you feel most comfortable in.

• Even if the event ends, this will continue, and rewards will be given at the end of this.

#2Alisa 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:32 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 530 | TAG: @Halloween | Autumn casual

Honestly, Alisa figured that after the ordeal they went through in the haunted house, they wouldn't have to bother with another one. Now, she only had one one uncle who'd actually send her letters, and he defenitely wouldn't ask her to come to creepy cabins in the woods on Halloween. He was always more of the type to stay at home and help her find a costume for trick or treating, and maybe pull some scares on her friends.

"Here we are... This looks about like what you'd expect from a cabin in the woods on Samhain...", Alisa thought out loud, sizing up the pace, eyes running up and down as she tucked her hands into her pockets, thankful she actually had those for once rather than when she went to the last haunted house.

This time, she hadn't bothered with her costume and simply stepped inside in casual clothes, clad in a skintight pair of black jeans and a half unbuttoned, pale blue top, barely hiding the outlines of her sporty, sturdy black bra, or the cavernous canyon of her cleavage. Even the heavy, cozy jacket draped around her shoulders brought her little solace against the chilly night air, so much that even this creepy log cabin felt like utter heaven once she stepped inside and could let out a slow, relaxed sight.

"Hmmm, looks like I'm the first one here...", she noted, taking off her boots and leaving them by the entrance as she stepped inside, keeping her jacket on for now as she plopped herself down on the nearest couch and stretched her arms out high, her chest rising and falling as that cool faint smile slowly drew on those pale pink lips, slowly regaining their colour after the chill outside... After a few moments of simply relaxing and taking in the place, Alisa stood back up, brushing her hair behind her shoulders as she looked around, finally finding the fully stocked kitchen with a hint of delighted glee, "Ohooo~? Not too shabby at all~"

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Mishiko 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:47 am

Mishiko

Uncle? She had doubts that her uncles would send her here. Izanagi didn't have that type of humor as he was too serious. Her human uncles were unknown still to her. Samhain had more plans for her so here she was. Her black glass eyes gazed around at the fallen leaves that were shades of orange, yellow and reds. Her white hair looked like snow as she walked towards the cabin. With her, she carried a bag that held her little instrument. In her other arm she had Ohta, her fluffy companion.

"What trap do you think rests here?", Ohta wondered in their childish tone. "Death, that's all there is to it," she muttered coldly as her doll face looked around once inside. She saw a woman there already which she scanned her form and appearance. She didn't expect to see the Guild Master of blue Pegasus here, but perhaps she will hit 2 birds with 1 stone. Who else will be here? She heard the woman speak about the kitchen. Mishiko, the goddess she is, entered around Alisa to get into the fridge and right away grab the bottles of alcohol and juices. "Don't mind me, I'm just getting ahead of the party," she ghostly spoke in her alluring tone. Once the bottles were in place, she grabbed the cups and mixer with some ice.

#4Kaito 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:50 pm

Kaito

Kaito is on his guard as he doesn't have an uncle and the name of the uncle on the paper it was not from his non-human side of the family so this was fishy as Emil had never spoke of them having any other side of the family besides some grandparents that he had no want to meet but something about this place seemed wrong but he had to come here and find out as he needs to, then make sure that he doesn't end up getting himself murdered here. He walked up to the cabin he is in his normal clothing as they were his go to clothing, he walked inside and he looked around and he sees the dinning table and he feels a bit of PTSD from what he had seen in the last creepy place he had gone too. He then sees two women that he does not know and he wonders if this was another one, so he sticks to the side of the place taking a seat on the sofa, so not to mess with anything that would cause him to maybe be killed.

#5Yuurei 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:29 pm

Yuurei

Another invitation from an uncle Yuurei knew nothing about. This yelled a trap in every way; first, it was the mansion and now this time it was a creepy cabin. The Nephilim was making his way through the area as he was making his way to the cabin. When he had arrived, he would indeed see the creepiness that resonated around the cabin.

“Of course, it is an actual scary cabin.” He said to himself as he left Renji behind.

The light mage would enter the cabin as he would be the last one to arrive there. His clothes were ones he wore all the time and they would cover his neck from the breeze that moved through the outside. His eyes scanned the inside of the cabin when he got there.

He could see that it was clean and a homey place. He looked to his left and he would see the shoes that were on the ground. He would sigh and would take them off as he stepped in. There were three people in this cabin and Yuurei knew all of them.

“Kaito you got invited here too?” He asked with a smile as he looked over to Alisa.

She was his old guild master, and one he didn’t think he would ever be in the same room with ever again.

“It’s nice to see you again Alisa. I’m happy you’re doing well.” He said to her as he would look over to the last person.

Mishiko he met in the mansion of death and they had escaped together.

“It’s nice to see you again Mishiko. If this place is anything like the last place, then I hope we are cool to work together.” He said as he hoped that their life meant everything.

#6Kuri the Callous 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:20 am

Kuri the Callous
Here we are in a forest in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere where someone would wonder, 'Why the hell am I here, and as any intelligent person would do, they'd leave. I'd leave. Four unlucky people were chosen to party like some animals, most likely to their death by some fucked up being who pretended to be their uncle.

I don't know why I did it, but I have my popcorn ready. Some salty, hot steamy popcorn that only some sicko would get while watching people die. These young adults have no idea what they've walked into as this is a Ritual.

We have our athlete, virgin, fool, and Scholar. Which one is which, you're probably thinking? Well. If you thought I was going to tell you, then that's too fucking bad. Maybe you'll figure it out when one dies, or by the game all teenage girls play at a slumber party, the question game.

Finally, the two girls go in first, then the two boys. Somehow, Mr. Famous knows all of them, but we all know him by being famous. The only real question I wonder is, who is sharing a bed?

#7Alisa 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:29 pm

Alisa

Yet even though not a single one of them believed that load of hogwash, the end result was all four of them gathered under the same roof. If only Alisa knew what her three companions were thinking, she'd have surely laughed at the irony:

"Oh, good evening~... Bring some for me too if you don't mind~?", she asked, all but batting her lashes as she flashed the woman a welcoming smile, patting the spot beside her on the couch as she invited her to join her. Before she could however, her eyes flared as she came face to face with a ghost, "Oh, Yuurei...! Likewise, long time no see~ I trust the north's been treating you well?"

Been a long time since she'd last saw him, though that was to be expected. Guildmasters seldom meet unless they plan to. At least she felt a measure of solace in knowing her hometown in the North was under his protection:

"And hello to you too?", she greeted the last arrival, another man whose name preceded him, but left it up to him to make introductions. In the end she sighed as her hands came to rest on the plushness of the couch, rising back upright, adjusting that loosely draped jacket back over her shoulder as her hand came to rest on the flare of her hip, "I wonder if anybody else is coming... I supposed we'd best have a look at what our dear 'uncle' left us here if any of you would like to join me~"

Smirking as she rose two fingers into sarcastic quotes, she meant every single one of her words... If this was like the shady house from the other day, who knows what devilish traps would await them? She'd feel more at ease to have at least one of them with her but would investigate by herself if need be, if nothing else just to have a look at the bedrooms. Hopefully the beds are at least passably comfortable...

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#8Mishiko 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm

Mishiko

She chuckled and started to make Alisa a large glass. Before putting the liquid inside, she dipped the glass rim in a thing of sugar and melted chocolate. The liquid of Alisa's was blue, black and a little red. As she was done she turned to hand it over to her, "Here you go, an Alisa special," she spoke in her normal ghostly alluring tone and smirked. Her black glass eyes mirrored Alisa's reflection as the X's targeted her. Her eyes motioned quickly over to the door as two more came in. The two were Yuurei and Kaito. The two seemed to know each other well.

Who was Yuurei to Kaito? She blinked a couple times as she realized that Kaito doesn't know she is Quilla. Maybe it didn't matter. "Of course, I hope we escape together once more," she bowed her head and gave a light smile. She looked to Kaito and gave a silent hello with a gestured nod. "Would you two like a drink? They seem to have no effects," she assured them as she then was making hers. Her own drink was dipped in sugar with a little fireball taste. The colors were red, black with a mixture of purple and white, a small drip of blue. Swirling it around she took a sip to make sure it was fine for them. She embraced death and did not mind dying if it meant to reassure them that having a little fun was okay here.

If they two did not want anything to drink, she cat walked towards the radio to press buttons to get it to work. Sooner or later, the music started to bop. "Let's go see the rooms, shall we?", she nodded towards Alisa and spoke those words herself. She went first if no one else wanted to and looked to see there was a door at the end of the hall, one right at the start of the hall and then another at the middle left. "I'm going to the end of the hall to check that one,~" she walked alone with her glass to look inside the room. She saw that it was a master bedroom. "Jackpot,~" she muttered and giggled.

#9Kaito 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 am

Kaito

Kaito had no idea who the women are as he mostly kept to himself besides teaming up with Yuurei who had showed up. He feels the one woman seemed familiar but as she didn't seem to show or indicate that she knows him that he shouldn't bother her with questioning her to who she was as he might be famous but he also only sees himself as an unlucky blight that just lucks by with no real worth outside of those things. He still blamed himself for the death of the woman in the mansion as he had failed to be able to help her to survive and not seeing the man he had made it out with Kaito wondered if maybe he had died some other way after they had gotten away.

"Yeah Yuurei I am here as well, maybe my cursed luck is about to strike again." He sighed as he listen and heard Yuurei speak the women's names and hearing the other woman's name was not one that he had known he understands that he must have been mistaken in his thoughts to him have known her from some where. When the women spoke of drinking he took it as they were offering alcohol. "Sorry but thank you for the offer, but I do not drink." He bows his head as if he is apologizing to the woman for declining her kindness at offering him a drink. "I don't mean to be a wet blanket but I am not sure how much I would trust things left in this place." His tone was kind of empty as if he himself was unsure to why he felt that way.

Kaito tied his hair back and without a word follows the women so he could better know the lay out of the house as it might come in handy if something were to happen and them having to turn this place into a bunker to fight from or to know the points of entry and exit in case they need to make tracks or find places to hide and loop if they get chased. He might just be over thinking it as he was always a bit paranoid after things that happened to him in his life but being paranoid seemed to pay off most times and maybe it would pay off here as well as he watches and looks what they find and the lay out of the building as they went.

#10Yuurei 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:12 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and he would smile at her as he was glad to her voice.

“Ah yes, it has been. I feel right at home there and I’ve been making use nothing but peace could be known there.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would hear Mishiko and he would nod as he agreed to take a drink from her. He would take it from her and thank her for it. He would take a bit of his drink and he would silently move it around his move gathering the flavor before swallowing it. He would enjoy it without a problem as he looked at Kaito as he knew he would decline the drink.

“Here I thought today I would get to see Kaito drink. I guess not even beauty can change his mind.” He said as chuckled with what he said.

Alisa had decided to check the place, and it would seem like everyone knew better. That was good as they had stuck together, and he would do the same. He would look at them and he was hoping that they could all get out of there alive. Still, he didn’t know what he was going to expect in this place.

#11Kuri the Callous 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:15 pm

Kuri the Callous
Everyone but Kaito decided to drink. What a pity, as it was just a simple pleasure that was - for once, safe. This was the most boring party as they just drank and searched through the house: a safe but boring route. Mishiko found the Suite, and it had a king-sized bed and their bathroom. Yuurei watched everyone like a hawk, filled with strategy. Kaito picks the first room that is barely connected to the hall and closest to the kitchen. He will see that it is a single-person room with a nice bed, and the decor is an enriched log cabin.

Alisa picks the last single room between Mishiko's and Kaito's. She will see hers has a grotesque and odd-looking painting that - depending on how you looked at it, was goreish as it had dead animals and a horror-looking facial expression from the human. The decor, like the others, is in enriched log cabin fashion.

#12Alisa 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:16 pm

Alisa

"Much appreciated~", she chimed back, shooting Mishiko an appreciating wink as she accepted the drink, meeting those captivating hues the likes of which she'd never seen before anywhere on this earth, holding her gaze as she brought the drink up to her lips for a long, satisfied sip, "Mmmm~..."

She almost wished she could have simply kicked back on the couch and enjoyed her drink alongside a pleasant evening with faces old and new, but alas, it seemed as though they wouldn't have that previlege. Not here on Samhain:

"Fufu, I'm glad to hear that~", she returned the smile, brushing that long, flowing black hair behind her ear, her words trailing off into a chuckle as the last of their companions opted for abstinence.

A wise choice no doubt, but considering the kind of traps she'd seen in the last house... She'd much rather go out with a drink in hand. In the end, she found a distastefully decorated room, and instinctively took another sip from her drink:

"Now that's quite distasteful...", she teased, raising her voice just loud enough for one of her companions to hear her as she looked around, "Mishiko, I don't suppose you'd care for a trade~?"

Distasteful though it may be, Alisa still couldn't help but spend a few moments examining the painting, wondering if she'd see eyes peering out through a hole in the painting like in the last house.

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Mishiko 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:20 pm

Mishiko

"Awe, and here I thought as lost friends we'd reconnect with a drink,~" she teased. She hid her blush from Yuurei's comment as the unique beauty went to her room at the end of the hall. She looked around to see that it was a suite. "I found a Suite. The Bed is large enough for another person since I don't know if the other rooms have enough beds, but no way will I trade." she spoke in her ghostly soft voice, loud enough for the others to hear. She went through the bathroom, and it was also large enough to be comfortable. She sighed as she hasn't seen anything suspicious.

Fingers go through her white and black hair and let her back go against the bed mattress. She leaned herself back and rested now on the bed on her back. Her eyes gazed at the ceiling and wondered how she was going to die in here if at all. She had a lot of things to do still in life so she couldn't let herself die as a virgin. She had plans to get married, according to her sister, she was already being organized into a relationship with a demigod or god. Who will they be? What will they be like? She wasn't sure on how it was all going to work, but she was anxious on the thought. Slowly, she got up and walked towards the living room to turn on some music as she was tired of the silence.

#14Kaito 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:26 pm

Kaito

Kaito walked into the first room and he looked around the room, he hears the others seeming to be happy and having fun with their choices, but he was not so much at ease. He was going to look for traps or tricks as it was strange that an uncle who invites him to such a thing and there be women here that were not here to try and kill him, plus Yuurei is here though that might be a sign it is legit. He guesses it could be someone trying to get rid of them in one go as well. He lifts the bed and the frame as he is looking for a trap door, crawl space or anything that might mean that someone could get in without them knowing about it, or being able to kill some one that is in the bed from under the cabin, He then moves onto the lights in the room as there maybe scrying objects a foot to watch the person in this room. Kaito knows that this might just be him being over paranoid about things but a lot of this doesn't make sense and he will rest easier knowing if his paranoid thoughts might have merit.

#15Yuurei 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:49 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was making sure that nobody would get lost, and that nothing would happen to them either. He was hoping he wasn’t the only one doing this. If they all wanted to live, they needed to do everything they could. The Nephilim would move around ass he would look at everyone’s room that they had picked. It was interesting and it would seem like they were all doing their own thing. He had a smile on his face as he would check the only room that had not been touched by the group. He would look inside examining the place.

Last time he was in a weird, isolated place, the glass broke, and darkness engulfed the place, so he wanted to make sure he wasn’t missing anything in this room. His ears were listening to his surroundings as well, making sure that nobody was shouting, and he missed it. His eyes focused making sure that nothing was overlooked. He hoped in his heart that they could all get out alive, but only time would tell.

“Mishiko got the best room.” He said out loud so everyone could hear.

#16Kuri the Callous 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:03 am

Kuri the Callous
Mishiko, ignoring the question of trading as she went to turn on some music. The silence was getting to her, but what she didn't know is that she'd hope the silence was there to hear things. Kaito was searching far and wide, but couldn't catch anything when it came to clues. It was as if they knew better than to make things obvious. Of course, maybe it will be the fool who catches all the clues later on.

Due to his timid ways of searching for things, Kaito will get an increase on rolls when it comes to investigating. Sadly, his room has nothing as it's just a normal room.

They were having a not fun time due to their paranoia, well all besides Mishiko. All Alisa could think about was that Suite room. Mishiko did offer to share it of course.

Out of no where after an hour of doing whatever they decided to do. Who the hell knows what adults would do after their time in a haunted house. In the living room where Mishiko was, a door that was hidden in the floor swung open. It was in the middle between the dining table and the large sofa. It obviously led down into the basement, but who will go first?

-Do not touch or describe the basement if one goes down there as one will be given next round, you may go down there and turn on the light or discuss who goes down there first.

#17Alisa 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:51 pm

Alisa

"Ufufu~...", Mishiko's words earned a soft, melodious laughter as Alisa all but rolled her eyes. No, she wouldn't have accepted that trade in her shoes but hey... A girl's gotta ask right? Far be it from her to presume to share a bed when she had her own, though judging from the lack of excitement on the boys's side, didn't look like any of the three had fared any better than the eastern Guild Mistress, "Indeed, that would appear to be the case."

And more importantly... No point getting too cozy here. If this was anything like the last haunted house. They'd be running for their lives sooner rather than later. Alisa took a sip from her drink, idly running her hand over the cozy duvet. It felt comfortable enough for her to at least take a seat, and let out a soft sigh, but in the end, she stood back up and sashayed back downstairs, hand gliding along the handrail, feeling the smooth, worn wooden texture with only the faintest hint of roughness as she returned to the couch, idly sipping her drink and mingling with whomever approached her, refilling her drink at least once more before a soft gasp left her lips, gaze turning to the side as she heard the door to the basement opening. Her eyes flared, and then narrowed as she clearly remembered how nobody had ventured there:

"Now that looks like a trap if I've ever seen one.", Alisa shook her head as she stood upright, another sigh leaving her lips as her chest rose and fell, hands running along the side of her torso, smoothing out the kinks in her top before she turned to her companions, "I suppose we'd better have a look before some uninvited guests show up unannounced."

However obvious the trap, the fact remained that something could just as easily ambush them if they remained upstairs, lulled into a false sense of security. She'd look over her shoulder, waiting a few moments to see if any of them opted to join her, before opening the door and turning on the lights if she found any, before slowly making her way down to the dusty, mouldy basement...

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#18Mishiko 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:54 pm

Mishiko

Mishiko was just jamming to some music, but then some random phenomenon had to ruin it. She paused the music and walked over towards the door as Alisa was. It was obviously a trap for death, but what fun will it be to turn away from it? If they didn't do it willingly, she was sure this 'uncle' was going to force them to go anyways. Mishiko waved her hand, "Don't worry ladies, I will go first,~" she teased in her ghostly and alluring soft tone. Her eyes wandered the stairs to carefully go down. The wood was probably old or new, she didn't know, but she assumed the stairs would creak at the slightest. The woman wondered where they two guys are, if they will be following or not. She felt Yuurei wouldn't scare away after their run-in during the haunted house.

Thankfully, she'd turn on the light once she was able to before anyone else was able to look.

#19Kaito 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:37 pm

Kaito

Kaito hearing the unmissable sound of that door being open had looked out from the room he had been searching to see what was going on and to see if they were under attack or if something else was going on out there and if he was needed or not. Hearing Mishiko say they were going first and refering to them as ladies, Kaito looks down at himself to make sure he is not in his female form and might be making the woman call him that. He realizes that he is not in his female form and is in fact in his male form so he is a bit confused to why she had referred to them as ladies.

He then realizes that Yuurei is also with them so there was no way Yuurei was mistaken for a woman. He figures maybe his longer hair might have made the woman mistake him for a woman. He moves his mask to the back of his head so that his face is visible and now looks like he is wearing his mask on the back of his head. "Ma'am I am a man though not a woman, sorry if I had mislead you in some way." He comes out of his room to follow the woman down the stairs in case she might find need of his help down there.

#20Yuurei 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:09 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was moving around the cabin as he was making sure that nothing was out of the ordinary. He knew he was supposed to be having a good time, but he didn’t want to fall for another trap like last time. He didn’t have an uncle who cared about him, so he knew this wasn’t normal. While he was doing that, he would make it back to the living room after thoroughly searching for an hour.

It was then he would see the hidden door that appeared to them. That was interesting and he had a bad feeling. A feeling he knew to avoid, but he felt like if he did then something worse would just come after him when he least expected it.

It seemed like he wasn’t the only one who saw what he saw, and he would chuckle a bit as he brushed his hair back and heard Alisa’s words.

Yuurei heard Mishiko and then soon after Kaito would speak. It would seem like Mishiko would go first, and Kaito would follow her. He would be third in the process as it appeared like Alisa was waiting for the others before going down there. He moved down the steps cautiously as he didn’t want to trip or have anything trip him while going down the steps. His eyes looked around as Alisa turned on the lights for them.

#21Kuri the Callous 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:02 pm

Kuri the Callous
Everyone decided to go down there. Mishiko being the one with no care for death goes first to turn on the lights. It will reveal a basement filled with unique items and toys. The place is cluttered with it, but organized enough for anyone to walk around as the floor itself is clean. As everyone looks around specific items seem more interesting than others as listed;

Snow Globe
Flashlight
Spiderweb slime toy
Surgical tools
Sledge hammer and a bear trap
Necronomicon Book
A Jar of Tree Sap
Doll Mask
Music Box
Conch Shell
Puzzle Sphere
A Diary
Fortune Teller Machine

What will everyone touch? What will everyone do? Once Alisa comes down the door shuts, but don't worry. It's not locked for eternity. If you do not touch any of the listed items and make up something yourself. I'm sure I can think of something for it for everyone.~

#22Alisa 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:48 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 230 | TAG: @Halloween | Autumn casual

"Fufu~... Like anybody's going to miss a piece of that action.", Alisa chimed, winking at Mishiko as she strode on ahead, following along after her as she took in her surroundings. God she could just smell the dust in the air, tickling her nostrils the whole way through as she finally made her way down, turning around as she saw the door slamming around behind her.

Instead of a ravenous monster lying in wait to eat them, they simply found an assortment of objects laid out over the table, and Alisa's gaze instinctively turned towards the eeriest. The Necronomicon. Any mage worth her salt knew what it was, and though she wouldn't be caught dead casting any of the spells written there, she reached for the book and opened it, wondering if this was yet another replica, or heavens forbid, the real deal:

"Impressive just how many people bother to copy this book only for nobody to dare to speak even a single spell from it~", she chimed, knowing fully well how the eldritch horrors it could summon defied all logic and reason

Touched the Necronomicon

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Mishiko 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:02 pm

Mishiko

Mishiko walked around as she was unsure what to expect from a basement of a Cabin in the Woods. Her mirror black eyes wandered while giving enough space for the others to go passed her. She was curious about everything, but she felt as if a tiny voice was telling her only one. It was an odd thing to think about. Alisa has caught eyes of a cool looking book, so she peaked over to see that it was a Necro book. Not any Necro book, but a LC. "Maybe you should read something from it to see if it's real," she chuckled darkly as she went over to an item.

What item? It is unknown as she didn't go to it till she saw what everyone else touched and messed with. "I wonder who left all this stuff down here, maybe our 'uncle'?", she teased and then remembered what Kaito said earlier. "Kaito, I wasn't being serious with you being a girl..." she spoke in her ghostly tone, "It was a joke, also where's Revy?", she wondered curiously. It was unlike him to come without her. '

Actions; Will touch an item after seeing what everyone else goes for. Persuades Alisa to read from the book.

#24Naga 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:02 pm

Naga
The member 'Mishiko' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 20' : 7

#25Kaito 

Cabin in Samhain [Event; Closed] Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:01 am

Kaito

Kaito walked down the stairs and he went to look what might be down in the basement then looked back as he heard the hatch above them slam hard and lock in place. It had been a trap and now it would seem that there was lot of "junk" down here as he gets past Mishiko and he looks around at the things wondering what they are or why they are here then he hears the woman speak to him again and he sighs as it seemed it was a joke and now he probably looks like a total moron for not knowing that. She then spoke and asked of where Revy was and he looked to her and he met her eyes.

"I requested her stay at the Fairy Tail guild hall as I figured this was another set up, so that if something did happen to me that Judith the guild master could make sure she was cared for. Revy being Revy said no that she would stay in my personal domain so if I die she will know as she will be kicked out of it, as morbid as that is to think about she was probably smart to ask that of me... So she isn't just sitting around waiting and not knowing... If I do die I asked her to also seek out a woman named Quillareine and apologize on my behalf for failing as a godfather and dying off and to say sorry to her daughter as well and give a custom plushie thing I made for her to try to make up for the last time we went to do something and I was an idiot and ruined it."

He has no idea why he told the woman all of that but he did, he hoped that he wouldn't die and Revy wouldn't have to do such a thing and he will be able to some day give the plushie to the small girl himself, but he hadn't hear anything from Quilla since that day, so he isn't even sure that she would allow Revy to give the girl the plushie he made her, so he might be sending Revy to try to do something impossible. He just hopes Revy doesn't blame herself for not being able to do his last request to her if she is unable to do the thing. His eye is caught by a Fortune Teller Machine and he walked over to it and he looked around it wondering what this thing even is cause he had never seen such a thing before this moment but he doesn't touch it as he is not sure what it might do.

Actions: Walked past Mishiko and he answered her question, then he checked out the fortune teller machine not knowing even what it was.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum