Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Yuurei 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:55 pm

Yuurei

The duo would hear what she said and it would seem like things were just not on their side. Kaia had also thought that she had found the page, but that wasn’t the case. Yuurei would put his hands on the back of his head as they continued walking around.

“Yeah, I thought I found it too, but still we will find it. The Lost pages that we found before are calling their brethren. It won't be long before we have all the pages for ourselves.” He said to Kaia as they would keep walking.

Yuurei and Renji would continue to look around the place. It would seem like they were looking for the next place. Yuurei would look at the tracks and he would stop. When he checked them out it would seem like they were fresh and they were going in a certain direction.

“It seems like we’re not alone in these woods. Do you want to follow the tracks?” He asked Kaia.

#27Kaito 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:04 pm

Kaito

She stopped and walked back nodding to the man. "Good eye there handsome." She winked at Yuurei then she started to follow the track he had found for her and Revy is walking along behind her and Revy wonders if Kaia was playing it up to have fun or if it was to keep the mood lighter then it had been cause she was fighting with Renji and she looks back toward Renji and Yuurei and she wondered if she should apologize to Renji for how she acted but she figured it might still be too soon for her to do so, so she will wait till another time to do it.

Kaia sees the camp come into sight as well as some cages and beaten up looking carriages she guesses this is their freshly gotten loot from an attack not to long ago and she wonders if they have scouts. She looks higher in the trees looking for a spyglass reflecting light off the lens to see if they might not have a look out on duty that may be watching them.

#28Yuurei 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her speak to him, which made him chuckle as he would rub the back of his head. He knew it was Kaito, but for some reason, there was something different when he turned into Kaia. He wondered what would happen if he used the inversion key that his friend had in his possession. He would shake him and he would just leave that thought out of his head. He didn’t want to turn into a girl and then Kaito somehow left him that way.

Renji would start following Kaia as she was walking and followed the tracks. He had a smile on his face as he looked at Yuurei.

“We’re following the tracks after all.” He said to Yuurei.

The duo would start moving as they were heading to wherever this might lead. Of course, it would lead them to a campsite, and he wondered who would be there. His eyes scanned the area as he didn’t feel any danger coming from twenty meters from him.

He also didn’t feel anybody in the air within ten meters.

#29Kaito 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:52 pm

Kaito

Kaia turned and whispered to them. "It looks clear for now so if we are going in we should go for now it looks like an abandoned mine." She pointed to a nearly hidden entrance that was right across from them and she hurries across the more open area as she was going to do her best to not fall into any pit traps or into anything that could get any of them caught. Revy followed behind her making sure to only step around areas that Kaia had stepped so that she would be safer and not risk getting herself caught up in a trap as well and she hoped that the other two could get across with little to no trouble as well that way they were all in safety and they wouldn't have to worry about the whole place lighting up like a holiday festival that might get them killed or some where near killed.

#30Yuurei 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:03 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Kaia as she had whispered to them. It would seem like she would confirm that the area was clear. That was good because he had felt nothing with his necklace, so it would have been scary if someone was around and he didn’t sense them.

Still, it seemed like there was an abandoned mine that Kaia had pointed out. He was going to say something, but she had gone ahead already. He would look at Renji as if they were going to be heading into a mine after all. He would follow behind her and Revy as they didn’t want to get separated from her.

It would seem like they were being cautious, which brought Yuurei and Renji to do the same thing. It wouldn’t take long for Yuurei and Renji to make it to where they were. He wondered how many people had gone in here and if they were okay.

#31Kaito 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:29 am

Kaito

She went on in side it was clear that this was indeed a bandit hideout the empty bottles littering the floor and dirty magazines and posters up on the wall. It was all probably stolen from some where but now Kaia wondered if this is why most of Paradise Dawns members rooms looked like. She laughed as she doubted it but there was always a chance those horny northerners were getting more than just their hopes up and she starts looking in the more beat up crates with Revy's help. They were looking for a literal needle in a hay stack in this place as there was crates and bags every where in this place of ill gotten goods that they probably sold to others and she wondered if there was a lot of things they want to keep hidden from the public eyes like sex slaves or something here as well but they look more item based but the west was closer to ports so bringing in slaves from other countries would be easier to sneak in.

#32Yuurei 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:58 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would be inside, and they would look around to see if there was anything that caught their attention. He would move over to a bunch of kegs, and he would check inside of it. A lot of them were empty, and none of them had anything that might be considered a lost page in them. He would shake his head as he would move over to a few more and he would see that there was one that was filled to the brim. He was surprised about this, and he would close it. He would look around the place to see some shelves not too far from him and he would walk over to check them out.

Renji was just looking behind certain things that he knew Yuurei wouldn’t be able to see. Still, while looking for the page, he would come up with finding nothing but a few roaches scattering around when they saw him.

#33Kaito 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:48 am

Kaito

Revy had gotten inside a barrel of things and she wonders if they are just trash or if they were things that meant things in different tongues or not there didn’t seem to be anything that had what they needed though so she moves on while Kaia keeps digging I. The crate that might house something useful but all he has found so far are magic items and different styles of clothes and things he kind of wonders if they had found a black market store age house that she might need to come back to later if she needs to break up a ring of strange trading but she didn’t know if that was fully true or not as she was not a mind reader or a future seeing magic user he was just a simple man with a simple plan and they need to keep a close eye on this place and she keeps moving and looking for more things to look into and she sighs a bit.

#34Yuurei 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:54 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep searching around the place. He was now at the shelf, and he would see that there were a lot of empty bottles there. He would check them, and he would see that they didn’t have any content within them. He would put them back and he was hoping he would see a page in one of the bottles and be able to hand it over to Kaito. He didn’t need them anymore and that much he knew, and he wanted his friend to be able to get stronger too.

Renji was behind the shelf as he was looking to see if there was anything that he could find. He did find some papers and he would look through them, but none of them looked like the lost pages that Yuurei had. He would put them down as he would look in another place. It would seem like they were all doing their thing to try and find it quickly.

#35Kaito 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:44 pm

Kaito

"Seems this might also be a dead end." She accidently bumps something and the back of the crate breaks open and an egg like thing rolls out from the back of it. Kaia gets close to it and it looks like it had swirling lines and stars in it and she wonders what it is and she looks in where it had rolled out of she guesses that the bandits didn't know about this or this might have been sold a very long time ago from how beat up and old this crate looked.

Revy hurries over to look at it and she wonders what it is, Kaia has no idea what it could be as it seemed alive or like something was inside of it and watching her and she got a cool shiver from looking at it. She puts it in Revy's bag so she can look at it closer later as it was not part of what she was looking for and she couldn't afford to be side tracked.

#36Yuurei 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue looking around, but he would come to a stop when Kaia had spoken. He would look over at her and it would seem like she felt they weren’t going to find anything. He would move to her and he would see her bump into a crate. He would hesitate to save her as he knew that she could save herself. He would see the crate breaking open and revealing an egg. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but he figured that these crates had a lot of things they were not supposed to have.

“It seems we find things when we accidentally bump into things and break them.” He laughed when he said this as he would move to the side of the place.

He would look to see if there was anything he had missed, but he didn’t think there was anything. Renji would look at the egg as Revy placed it in her bag.

#37Kaito 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:29 pm

Kaito

She rubs the back of her head and she giggles. "Yeah some of the best things are found by accident I know that I found my ring off a dead body but it needs to be fixed and realigned so soon I need to find a master craftsmen and get it fixed and adapted." She had no ideas to where one with that kind of skill could be if she could even find one she bets that the repairs and realigning it would cost her an arm and a leg to do but she would have to do it if that was what it took.

Revy digs around in the hay and is finding fragments of paper as well and she wondered if the page was in there as well as it was a hidden spot in the end she had no better ideas besides there maybe being more hidden compartments on the other crates to check for things that are rare and not very good to be carrying in the open.

#38Yuurei 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:53 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what she said about the ring that was on her finger, and he did have to agree with her on that. His right arm was more powerful than ever, and it was something that he had gotten by accident with Kaia. His school bag was able to hold items that he couldn’t hold on a regular, and he bought that from some random guy. A lot of things he had were found weirdly and by accident.

“Yeah I get that, a lot of the stuff I have, I got it by accident.” He said to her as he chuckled about it.

Renji would continue to search for the lost page while the two of them spoke and he figured he would enter the conversation.

“You found me by accident too. I don’t think we wouldn’t have met if Nimbus wasn’t screaming for help.” He said to Yuurei as he continued his work.

#39Kaito 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:39 pm

Kaito

She looked to Revy and she giggled. "I found Revy in a hot spring She had stolen a woman's clothing for insulting her and I had to lie to the woman that runs the place and say that I scared the thief and the jumped the wall to escape."

Revy get more redder because of Kaia telling that story and Renji hearing it, he probably thinks she is childish now that the story had been told out loud and she glared at Kaia for telling it and embarrassing her.

Kaia realizes that she might have just screwed up in telling that story and she gets back to looking through more crates and checking for hidden compartments by knocking on the wood and checking for more hallow sounds to really get in the feel of things for this as she pulls open pieces finding drugs Jewel bags and books from other countries. It seemed to be the mother load for things.

#40Yuurei 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:03 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would hear Kaia’s story about how she met Revy. Renji would chuckle when he heard the story as it seemed like Revy had allowed her temper to get the better of her and stole from someone. It was a funny story to hear, which brought Yuurei to chuckle about it.

He would look at Revy as if he was going to say something about it, but it would seem like she was embarrassed about the story. Renji understood why she was quick to anger him now.

Yuurei would crack his neck when he was about to get back to work, but he would see that Kaia had found something. He would go look through it with her as he was wondering if within all of these drugs and jewels they would be able to find the page she was looking for. He would hope so because it would mean that they would be able to head to the North soon after.

#41Kaito 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:10 pm

Kaito

Kaia finds the page and looks to yuurei it would seem finding the hidden compartments was a lucky break for them in the end and walks over to him and shows that she had found the page and she opens her portal to go to the next place that she would need to go and Revy runs in fast to avoid looking at Renji or yuurei. "You coming with or do you have something else to do before you come with us?"

Once she hears his answer she walks into the portal to head for the next spot rather Yuurei got in or not Kaia headed off for the next place in her magic portal and she hoped that she would be able to find the remaining page easily and not have to struggle endlessly against the binds of fate to get it done and back on the trail to the next adventure that waited over the horizon for them.

(Exit)

#42Yuurei 

Skirting on the outskirts. (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:27 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that Kaia would find the page that they were looking for the entire time. This was good because it meant that it was time to go to the North. Well, he wanted to do something before he actually headed to the north. He would look at him as the woman would open the portal. He would hear her words and he would rub the back of his head.

“Yeah I got a few quick things to do. I will be in the North real soon. Meet me at the guild and we can start searching for the last page when we can.” He said to Kaia as she would head into the portal.

Yuurei would head over to the nearest door that was in the mines. It would seem like there was only one, but it had a keyhole. He would use his key and he would open it and he would be off to the East before making it to the North and back home.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum