Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA

"...That's the limit to their power, you know?", informed Alisa, with a, clear analytical look in her eyes. Her train of though paused at the station for another small spoonful of chocolate parfait, and finally carried on, waving her spoon ever so elegantly as she explained, "For all their resources, they're tethered to the wishes of their higher ups, with the King himself above all."

As the two girl sat face to face on a lazy spring afternoon, inside a scarcely populated café, they scarcely looked like they had anything truly important to discuss. Yet such assumption couldn't be further from the truth. With her fiancé choosing to leave the Rune Knights, this left the young Pegasus with an important question answer: Where would they go next. Alisa for once would have tried to keep her in Blue Pegasus, where she could watch over and protect her, nurture her power like a good senior, until the day came when she no longer needed a tall, statuesque sculptress standing behind her corner...

It would still be a while before any of these plans came to fruition however, they had plenty of ideas but very few concrete plans, and so long as they all lacked those, Alisa would for the most part prefer to simply enjoy this afternoon snack with the cute little bride to be, her legs crossed gracefully under the table as she laid back on her chair and relished her sweet treat:

"That said, you really must try this parfait. Mmm~...", Alisa took another small spoonful, lips widening into a rapturous smile as she closed her eyes, savoring every bit of delecatble sweetness to the last drop, right before it slid effortlessly down her throat, "It's to die for~"

Meanwhile, Alisa had recieved a message from her information broker... She had yet to tell Esperia about this, or even tell her what Black Sun truly was and why she planned on butchering each and every last one of them. The lonely sculptress naturally preferred keeping a tight lid on this for as long as possible, but ever since that battle Fernir got caught in, she wondered if that was truly the best way of dealing with this...

Strength is also Beauty

"With Spring comes renewal..."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Ryuko

Icecream was always an excellent way to get a conversation going, or at least it seemed that was as the obsidian-haired trickster listened carefully to her senior's words. What Alisa said made sense, it was true that for all the power that came with their organization, their actual freedom was quite limited. "I know... Despite holding a lot of power every action they made is dictated by the council they serve, a council who doesn't hesitate to pull their strings like a puppeteer playing with a puppet." She brought the ice-cream cone to her lips, one that contained three large balls of vanilla ice-cream, and after taking an eager lick from it continued. "And I don't like it at all~ The only one who gets to play with Fia is me~"

A sheepish giggle escaped her lips as her expression slowly darkened into a frown once more. "But, I'm still not sure what to do. At one side I feel horrible for making Fia leave the Rune Knights, knowing she might have made friends there, but at the same time I still remember how hurt I was when she was forced to leave me behind to fight in that battle that wasn't hers to fight."

Another lick of her ice-cream continued before she resumed the conversation. "I want to be at Fia's side as much as possible, so ideally I would recruit her into Blue Pegasus, but that wouldn't work out well..." She drooped her shoulders a little, knowing all too well that Fia didn't exactly embody the 'ideals' of the guild that much, but she soon clarified further. "And telling her to leave the knights while I remain in Blue Pegasus feels like I'm being a hypocrite..."

A soft sigh followed as she leaned back a little against the chair. "But I don't want to simply up and leave either, I made a lot of fond memories related to the guild also, even if most of those involve you~" She added to the last part with a wink.

#3Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA

Indeed, ice cream made for an amazing social lubricant, almost as good as alcohol. But then, two friends like Esperia and Alisa hardly needed any form of added lubrication now did they?

"An army needs discipline to be powerful, for every soldier to act according to plan... To do that, you'll limit their individual freedom until they conform to your needed standards...", Alisa explained, elaborating the more shallow, vaguer interpretation of her younger junior with a more pondered insight, eating another spoonful as she reached the end, "To sum it all up, You can't play chess without pawns."

The girl's answer made her giggle, it sounded like a very Espy thing to say, yet her concern truly was genuine:

"Perhaps she'll grow tired of being played with and play with you for once~", teased the sculptress, a playful poke at her friend's choice of words, but her witty mood relented as the girl once again expressed her sorrow at having forced the girl to leave, "No, she wouldn't leave the Knights just for you. You helped her make that decision, certainly, but if she loved it there, she wouldn't leave so easily."

She really didn't seem like the type, and with that she also doubted Fia might try to force her lover to leave Blue Pegasus. But the smaller girl could probably reach that conclusion herself, without much trouble:

"Blue Pegasus isn't the knights. Unless you two are planning to kill people for money, fun or a mixture of both, there's nothing you can do outside the guild that you can't do inside it.", she remembered Marina, a girl who she brought into Blue Pegasus and in many ways had an even rougher style than Fia. Thus, she shook her head when she mentioned how her wife wouldn't fit in, "I disagree, I see no real reason why she couldn't join Blue Pegasus. If you really insist on joining a guild, then maybe...", Alisa sighed, this obviously wasn't the option she'd choose, not in any lifetime, "I can see Fia in Lamia Scale, you not so much... But I know Ari would enjoy having someone like her around."

Alisa still felt the need to protect this girl, she'd told her sister the exact same thing. But if she really wanted to leave the guild and there was nothing she could do to stop her... Then she could at least join a guild where she'd be protected by Alisa's best friend.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#4Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Ryuko

"I wouldn't mind having Fia play me like a fiddle~" Esperia mused with a soft giggle in return, but as their conversation continued the girl nodded her head lightly in agreement to the words spoken by her senior. "You're saying exactly the same thing Snow did~" the girl remarked with a brief smile as she leaned back into her chair, enjoying another lick from her ice cream while she mused softly.

"I wonder what I should do... I don't want to make Fia feel like she is chained to me, but it still terrifies me to know she might be out of reach when she is truly in need of me..." A soft sigh escaped her lips as she took another lick and exclaimed with a soft smile. "Not to mention, I have grown so used to sharing my bed with her that it would feel awkward if she'd join a guild that forced her to change that~ I would miss that warmth too much to let that happen, well there are other things I'd also miss but... I want to stay with Fia forever~"

The girl exclaimed with a soft snicker, clearly in a good mood once more. Still, despite the jest, it was clear that the events in Oak had truly bothered her immensely… However, in the wake of that bit she joked playfully. “That and I can’t really leave you alone either, lest you’d try to tie up new members of the guild, and someone has to make sure Liana doesn’t pounce you. You never know what she’d be up to after meeting Fenrir.”

The girl remarked with a chuckle, clearly amused at the thought.

#5Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:16 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA

"Of course you wouldn't~", Alisa giggled right back, knowing her cute junior enjoyed just about anything remotely sexual, especially with Fia involved. But as they discussed the more serious motivations behind the girl's affiliation, Alisa merely nodded, rubbing her chin, "Quite frankly, from the moment I met her, I saw nothing truly knightly about her. She's far too free spirited to allow herself such a constrained lifestyle.", narrowing her eyes, she looked at Esperia inquisitively, knowing the girl had the answer to this question, even if she understood she wouldn't so easily violate her lover's privacy... The only part of her she wouldn't violate most likely, "Not unless she really had to..."

In the end Alisa sighed and leaned back, letting the matter rest, or at least this topic in particular. It really felt like something she ought ask Fia herself and not her fiancée, when the they eventually grew close enough for the girl to answer.

"Defenitely, I'd much rather keep you here where I can keep an eye on you. Who knows what kind of trouble you'd get up to without a some kind of vigilance, hmm?", teased the sculptress, raising an eyebrow as she guided another spoonful of parfait to her luscious lips, expressing her approval with a light hum every so often, "Plus I wonder how much lewdness Ari would tolerate before punishing you~..."

This thought obviously piqued her interest, the sculptress' wine red eyes trailing upwards as she mused and finally concluded;

"Probably not much~", she'd affirm, with a soft, cool but hardly reassuring smile considering their choice of subject, "Oh you needn't worry about that, nobody ever looks quite as flustered as you when I mention tying them up.", but then she scratched her head, "Mind you, not that I ask a lot of people~"

Though she chuckled at the statement, she had indeed noticed Liana's growing confidence, both sexually and otherwise. Whatever she'd gotten up to with Fernir was between herself and him, and almost who had corrupted who between the two of them. Neither option would really surprise her…

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#6Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Ryuko

"Are you implying that I'd misbehave without you threatening to tie me up?" The girl asked with a playful pout but after a moment the subject turned toward Lamia Scale and Arisa, making the girl muse softly. "I wonder~ I think she'd be more tolerant than Snow... At least last time Arisa met Asmodeus the two seemed to get along rather well, kind of amusing if you consider one is the demon lord of lust..."

The girl hummed softly yet as she took another lick from her ice cream and wondered about the words spoken by Alisa. So she didn't ask often about whether she was fine with tying up people? Of course, the little lewdling didn't resist the call to answer the comment with a faux play of disbelief. "So you're saying that your fetish for tying people up is highly selective? I dunno if I should feel honored or worried~"

The girl answered with a teasing poke of her tongue before returning her focus to the delicious treat before her. "I wonder if Snow knows about your hobby of tying up your sweet little juniors~"

The girl inquired with a soft hum, clearly amused at the thought whether she had ever mentioned such a subject before.

#7Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA

"Perhaps I am~", she teased the girl, reaching out across the table and ruffling that lustrous obsidian hair rivalling her own. Alas, from what she knew of Arisa, the girl didn't take kindly to lustful to advances, save for a select few people, and she was even choosier than Alisa herself. Everyone else may as well be risking their lives trying to pull an Esperia on her. But then, even Arisa had never told her such a story. After eating the last mouthful of partfait, Alisa couldn't help lean into the table as the little lewdling regaled her with a potential story, resting her elbows over it in a way that gently squeezed her bust between her arms, "Oho... To think Ari had her fair share of salacious tales featuring the demon lord of lust. How interesting~"

To inquire without actually asking a question. Quite an apt descripting for the sculptress' current stance. Easily shrugging off the following poke with a stylish flip of her hair:

"Well, naturally... Whatever made you think otherwise?", chuckled the graceful woman, playfully tapping Espy's forehead, "Seems you have quite the fantasized idea of me bouncing around in that head of yours~ How flattering~..."

And since she was obviously selective, what was there to know about?

"If she knew how perverted some of them get, she'd most certainly approve~", winked the artist, cupping her cheek with one hand, narrowing her eyes at the girl, "Should you leave it up to her, you defenitely experience a whole other degree of punishment."

For her own good, Alisa hoped this cute little pervert never got any silly ideas of fondling their guild master. Alisa's punishment might leave her with some marks and budding masochist fetish, but Snow's... Well, she'd do well not to think too long on that.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#8Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Ryuko

"I'm not sure if salacious is the right term for it~ but getting her to fly me to safety after that song was pretty fun~ Like the way she grew wings and gently hugged me to carry us away from the crowd... It kind of reminded me of... mom." She whispered softly, her expression softening for a moment when she suddenly felt her forehead playfully tapped, leading the girl's cheeks to flush up lightly as she corrected Alisa quickly. "there is nothing bouncing in my mind! especially not pillows!" indeed, even if she wouldn't mind having a pillow to snuggle and take a nap against while letting all those troublesome thoughts fade away.

Nonetheless, Alisa's remark made Tsukiko huff slightly in response. "I'll make sure that Chel distracts her long enough to make my escape~ Besides Snow's presence is counter-effective to lewd thoughts. That's like trying to hug a sister and getting a warm and fuzzy feeling."

Indeed, and she soon clarified a bit further by mumbling softly. "While getting a hug from you almost reminds me of Asmodeus, if not for the fact she would actually promote perverted thoughts rather than threatening to tie me up."

She raised a hand to her chin, seemingly thinking of something. "You're just as much of a pervert as I am, you're just better at hiding it. Mhmm~ I'm sure of it! That's why you want to tie me up! I discovered the true nature of your fetish now!"

#9Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Alisa

Her statement had the tall woman giggling quickly enough, thinking back to her own best friend and her maternal demeanor... Whenever you met her in a good mood at least; Alisa loved all sides of Ari like the sister she never had, but even then she couldn't help but raise a hand over her mouth and giggle:

"Is that so~... How adorable~", Alisa teased through a radiant, endearing smile, but nonetheless nodding right afterwards, "But I concede, Ari can be very maternal indeed. And her wings.... My, so fluffy~..."

She all but shuddered at the very mention, cupping both cheeks and swaying left and right, recalling the last time she'd touched those feathery limbs clearly marking her as inhuman, as one from the heavens and not this earth. Just the slightest feel soothed and reassured her, and Alisa natually wouldn't hesitate to touch them again, given the chance. Esperia had quite the inspiring image of their guild master, perhaps even more so than she who saw her as a close friend, and perhaps a rival. Understandably so, as Snowflake had been responsible for recruiting Espy in the first place:

"I've no doubt Chel could easily distract her~ Perhaps even easier than I could distract Asmodeus.", she giggled, fully aware that the rumours about those two were as good as true. Between two equally reserved mages, neither would easily reveal the full extent of their relationship, perhaps even after they tied the knot. But people weren't blind either. But before Alisa could pitch a few more cents on this topic, Espy was back on the offensive, but Alisa's confidence stood strong, "Ohohoho~ Oh sweetie, surely you're not projecting a tad too much~?"

Poking back as she tilted her head, Alisa found herself retaking that offensive stance far more easily than her junior, tucking a loose black lock behind her ear as her crimson gaze locked with the other girl's as tempting and intimidating as she may find it:

"I'll have you know such methods prove quite effective at...", twirling one wrist, all but snapping her fingers, furrowing her brow as she looked for the most adequeate word. And when she found it, a smirk of mischief drew cleanly on her face, alongside a faintly sadistic glimmer in her eyes, "Domesticating... Misbehaving little perverts~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#10Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Ryuko

"I forgot to touch her wings!" Esperia exclaimed in surprise, her cheeks flushing up lightly as Alisa regalled her about the softness of Arisa's wings, making the girl nodded her head a few times in confirmation. "I got to ask her in the future... maybe if I ask really nicely?" The girl pondered out loud, but soon the conversation turned back toward the subject of Snowflake and Chel.

"Hehehe~ He just needs to tell her she tastes as sweet as chocolate and I'll have more than enough time to slip to safety~" The girl hummed mischievously. Still, as their offensive returned Alisa was quick to play the ball back into her field. "I'm not projecting anything! I'm just saying the truth! Maybe someone should tie you up for a change~"

She wouldn't mind volunteering for that either! However, the words that followed made her cheeks flush up brightly as she flailed lightly with her free hand. "I'M NOT SOME TYPE OF KITTEN YOU CAN DOMESTICATE!"

Not to mention there was no doubt Alisa would love to do that.

"Did you ever try domesticating someone without ropes? I bet you're losing most of your offensive power the moment you lose those!"

How was that for a home run, right?

#11Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:30 pm

Alisa

Her forgetfulness all but made Alisa's mouth widen in an O-shape, visibly surprised. How... How could she have forgotten something so obvious? Naturally, the sculptress needn't point out her mistake, she remembered it quickly enough, "As you should, I'm sure she'll allow it if you ask nicely~", nodded the taller woman, but Espy just kept the giggles going as she explained the whole of her devious plot to get away with fondling, "Im sure that will let you get away, but odds are she won't forget about it either~"

She doubted Espy had any of such plans beyond mere fooling around, and if by any chance she did, Alisa's words should undoubtedly dispel those illusions before she got hurt. However, it seemed as if the little lewdling had a whole other measure of delusions on top of those, to think that she could get a leg up on the sculptress. No doubt she wanted to, both literally and figuratively, but she'd get neither:

"Now, now, whoever told you I need ropes~?", Alisa giggled with pure, unadultered delight, taking in every countour, every shade of that flustered face. She'd seemingly hit a jackpot, as she hadn't seen Espy get that red in months...

And obviously missed that feeling, and wanted nothing more than to get more of it. She squeezed her arms a bit tighter together, likely drawing the pervert's gaze downwards as she continued unimpeded:

"Still, for someone who isn't a kitten, you seem very interested in the domestication process~", Alisa narrowed her eyes accusingly, "If all you want is to feel my 'offensive power' for yourself you'll have to try a lot harder than that."

Yes, Alisa clearly had no interest in letting Esperia depart to another guild. How else could she tease her silly every day like she was doing now, delighting in her flustered answers even as her confidence grew. Maybe one day Fia would learn all of these weaknesses and Alisa could watch an entertaining show whenever she found the two together.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#12Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Ryuko

"Why would I need to fondle her if I can do that free of any risks with Fia?" The girl mused softly, seemingly getting an idea already judging from the little grin lingering on her lips. The squeeze of Alisa's arms didn't go unnoticed either, the talk about kittens and domestication process making her declare proudly. "You won't tame me~ I'm a wild kitten! At most a pair of pillows and catnip will calm me down long enough to snuggle and cuddle~ No wonders Fia works so well for me, she has pillows and taste like catnip!"

Wait a moment, did she seriously just compare her fiance to catnip?! "Then again, she also tastes really sweet, and I don't even know what catnip tastes like!" Surely that would give Alisa yet another chuckle yet what followed clearly got another flustered reaction out of Esperia as she retaliated quickly. "I don't want to feel your offensive power! Besides I been leveling my defensive power a lot lately! I'm sure that you won't be able to breach my walls anymore!"

Nodding her head firmly at the thought she raised a hand to her cheek, cupping it lightly as she wondered for a moment. "Maybe that's why you are still single, no kittens to domesticate~ Did you try visiting a shelter?"

#13Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Alisa

Fia was obviously a great influence for Esperia, helping the girl channel her libido towards someone who accepted and returned it in kind; without her, Espy would have had no chance of controlling the demon lord's own lust, not with her own well being dependent on her indulgence:

"I wouldn't know about that, Fia seems to have you pretty well tamed~", she noted, resting one finger on her bottom lip, "Whatever might she think if she heard you plotting how to fondle your guild master and get away with it?"

She also didn't miss her comparing her future wife to a drug, but Espy had given Alisa enough fuel for teasing, might as well take things one step at a time, and get all those adorably flustered looks one by one.

"My, you really seem to have forgotten who is it you're challenging~...", the sculptress narrowed her eyes at the defiant statement, instinctively slipping one foot out of its shoe, stretching that leg out until she could teasingly graze alongside the little pervert's calf, up, down, then back up again. As she cupped her cheek with one hand, Alisa casually observed each and every reaction from her little junior, watching as her foot slid up, before finally, teasingly pulling back, "But as I said before, you'll really have to try a lot harder than that if you want me putting your defenses to the test."

Yes, not even Esperia's taunt could disturb the tall woman's collected cool, as she laughed off her provocation like a very good joke:

"As if I'd ever let anybody put a ring on me~", Alisa all but scoffed, "Unlike you, I don't need anybody keeping me on a leash~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#14Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Ryuko

"Who are you calling tamed?" Esperia commented with faux offense, pouting lightly at Alisa's remark about the idea that Fia had domesticated her. How silly! However, the words that followed quickly brought a blush to the little pervert's cheeks, retaliating in protest. "I didn't plan to fondle her!" Indeed, no matter how sweet she might taste according to Chel, Snowflake was one candy she wouldn't try to have a taste from.

However, when she felt that sock-covered foot of her senior graze along her calf a soft yelp escaped her lips, her face reddening even more as she squirmed lightly in response. A part of her mind told her to back off and return to safety, but another part told her to endure, to show she was a superior lewdling now! A Super Lewdling! But all the efforts couldn't make up for it, because after a few moments a puff of smoke came from her head and she panted softly, her body shuddering lightly. "T-That's cheating!"

Yet the words that followed made her smile briefly, a light shake of her head following. She didn't 'need' to be put a ring on, or be kept on a leash, to her the upcoming marriage with Fia was something entirely different than a leash.

"It's not exactly like that~ I just wanted to be with someone who would continue to love me forever, someone who would have eyes only for me, someone who considers me the most precious person in the entire world~ Someone who would always remain at my side. That is why my wedding with Fia is simply a super romantic way of saying I finally reached that which I longed for~"

#15Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:38 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA

Such adorable reactions~ They all made Alisa want to tease her cute little junior more and more and more~ Ah, good times... Alisa let out an endearing giggle, nonetheless listening to the girl's complaints and corrections. She did admire her love for Fia, how it made her reluctant to cheat and hit on other girls like she once did, but it obviously didn't stop her from talking about it:

"I sure am glad you do not. For your own sake~", added the sculptress, instead delighting in a while other look from the transforming mage. That yelp and overall embarassed look when the tall woman took a more hands on approach. Well, perhaps feet on might better describe this situation, though for Espy, such semantic differences hardly added up to any real practical disparity, "Oh, is it now~? Tell me more sweetie; which part of it is cheating~?", after flashing a playful look mock confusion, Alisa narrowed her eyes, leaning back on her chair, letting her foot trail a bit higher up than she otherwise might.

She'd raise a hand over her head and giggle once again as she pulled her foot back and allowed Esperia to relax at long last, instead talking about her new married life as a way to let the poor girl catch a break. She didn't want her melting into a puddle of lust right here in public, that would just be evil.

"You know, despite your lewdness you're actually quite the hopeless romantic, are you not~?", despite her teasing look, this particular comment seemed heartily genuine by comparison, resting her chin over her interlocked fingers. Alisa wished she could be this dreamy and romantic, but her cynicism no longer allowed such hopeful feelings, "I'm sure you'll be alright if she keeps Asmodeus properly satisfied~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#16Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:40 pm

Ryuko

"I'd say my survival instincts are quite well-trained! I know when to snuggle and when not to snuggle! Although lewd snuggles are limited to Fia~" Still, it seemed she wasn't going to get that rest she wanted anytime soon, for that foot that trailed upwards made her squirm even stronger. "T-The part that is trailing toward a no access for unauthorized personnel area!" The girl said with a soft cry, and when she was finally released from the teasing attack she clenched her hands slightly against the table, exclaiming out loud. "Waitress I need another ice cream!" Cause gods knew she needed to cool down a little.

Stil, despite hearing the genuine comment from Alisa the girl smiled softly, both hands raised to her cheeks as she flailed lightly on the spot. "It's because of Fia that I am like this now~ If I didn't meet her in Baska... I think I wouldn't be as happy as I am now." the girl confessed, knowing all too well how depressed she had been after that heartbreaking event. However, something happened afterward that made Esperia giggle softly as the waitress returned with her ice-cream, a cone of vanilla!

"We won't have to worry about that! Fia can get very, very passionate~ Although, she doesn't like Asmodeus that much~" The girl explained with a little smile as she hummed proudly. "Says she prefers my looks over those of Asmodeus~ hehehe...."

#17Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 340 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA

"I can only praise you for that decision~", praised Alisa, admiring the girl'd faithfulness, a trait she'd undoubtedly had to struggle to achieve. Indeed she couldn't help but reach over and ruffle the girl's jet black hair, knowing she had everything she needed to be a good wife. Determined, unyielding love and affection, and the kind of single minded personality to prevent her from letting those feeling wade under the tides of time, "Don't worry, I shall do my best not to tempt you too much~"

With one last wink, she couldn't help but giggle at the girl's reaction. Indeed, restricted area sounded like a fitting description considering her desire to remain loyal to her lover. In the end, she settled for getting another ice cream while the artist settled for ordering herself an espresso, a perfect finale to a little afternoon snack. She enjoyed hearing about the girl and those overflowing feelings of love, as beautiful as the rarest, most precious masterpiece. But one particular statement warranted an equally particular response, from a sculptress who couldn't help but tease the girl's roommate either:

"I'm not surprised, she must hardly appreciate a second soul inside her lover's body hitting on anything that moves~", quipped the sculptress, a very vivid nod to the Demon Lord's sinful nature. As one who obeyed their every lustful whimn, Asmodeus naturally failed to inspire confidence in her host's lover. Not to mention it appeared Fia preferred Esperia's youthful, petite figure over the Succubus' fuller, tempting curves. This statement all but drew Alisa's gaze downwards, as if looking over her junior's form; at least, anything not obscured by the very table they sat at. In the end, she merely looked into her odd colored eyes and nodded, an understanding smile drawing on her lips, "She should, after all, you're about to get married. If she prefers another woman's figure notwithstanding, I would highly encourage you to punish her~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#18Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Ryuko

"hehe~" A bashful smile lingered on Esperia's lips as Alisa praised her for her efforts, the gentle ruffling of her hair making her let out a content little sigh, her fondness for head caressing and pats clearly known by the sculptress. However, as their conversation resumed toward the topic of her relationship with Fia and the involvement of Asmodeus the girl nodded her head sheepishly.

"Mhmm~ it's a bit worrying at times." However, as she watched Alisa's gaze trail downwards she found herself smiling playfully. "I know those eyes: you're lacking in a certain territory, but I'd let you know that is perfect! It makes snuggling Fia a lot more fun due to being so close to her~ and I'm still growing! Like, I even had some hiccups recently!" The girl confessed with a childish grin until the next part made her nod her head firmly.

"Mhmm~ It would be worrying if Fia starts having perverted thoughts about someone else... But I'm sure she won't have them! As her princess that's a royal decree!"

She took another sip from her ice-cream, although the way she licked along the edge of it and then suckled onto the tip of the whipped cream might had left some ideas in the imagination of the Sculptress!

"Mhmm~ Ice Cream is the best~ So where to next Alisa?"

#19Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA

If she had to pick one, she'd definitely choose Espy's honesty as her biggest charm point. As adorable as her lewdness could make her, her willingness to accept herself for who she was - regardless of other's opinions - truly turned her into pleasant ray of sunshine to be around. But she also a had a tendency to project her own lewdness unto others, as her reaction to the senior's gaze soon revealed, easily getting a chuckle from her graceful lips.

"You know, most people have eyes for a bit more than one thing~", Alisa teased her, winking, before scratching under her ear and correcting herself, "Or, well, two things in your case~... Then again, you clearly have a lot of room to grow, so I'll have to agree with you on that~"

She didn't know what hiccups had to do with her breasts growing, but though the comment made her scratch her temple with a hint of confusion on her face, Alisa opted to let the conversation flow, especially as the two had now nearly finished. And Espy said something that truly caught her attention:

"You should think about treating her so well that she'll never even want to~", recommended the sculptress, flipping her hair and resting her elbows on the table, far more confidently than she discussed any singular matter of love. Clearly she understood seduction and passion far better than love and romance, "You have quite a few means at your disposal to achieve this goal, especially with all of Asmodeus's... magical assets... at your disposal... And it seems like she's been teaching you other tricks as well~"

Clearly the way she licked up the rest of that ice cream showed just how much of the demon lord had been seeping into her, either purposely or accidentally. The sculptress allowed her last comment to sink in before, leaning back on the chair, pushing it away slightly as she stood upright:

"We need to go meet Lumen. She's went to look around the festival... I told her to meet us here, but...", Alisa looked left, then right, revealing the slightest glimpse of worry, "She hardly has the brightest sense of direction."

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#20Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Ryuko

Hearing Alisa's remark that people had eyes for more than one thing, or in her case two things Esperia found her cheeks flushing up lightly as she shook her head lightly in return. It was true, she had a rather one-track mind when it came to a certain pillowy asset, something her lover often noticed during their little misadventures. Still, noticing the hint of confusion on her face Esperia quickly clarified further with a grin. "I mean that I'm still growing overal~ Like if I was a wolf I might have been a puppy who is on the brink of maturing into a majestic hunter of the wild!" Hearing Asmodeus hum something about imps and succubi "What do you mean? Imps don't turn into succubi, everyone knows that..." she quickly discarded the confusing thoughts and listened further to Alisa.

"Mhmm~ Asmodeus does give me access to a certain... assortment of tricks to use in the bedroom." She confessed with a sheepish smirk, yet at the comment of being taught other things the girl's face flushed up into a bright red hue as she exclaimed in a flustered state. "I was just making sure not to let any ice cream get spilled! Besides I'm the only one who grows surprises!" Not like she even knew how to handle something like that... Although if Fia wanted to experiment like that she wouldn't be entirely opposed to... no no no, let's not go there!

"Mhmm~ Let us go and find Lumy~ I'm anticipating a ninety-nine percent chance that she will come in charging for a snuggle once we start walking around a bit~"

#21Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Alisa

Alisa took in that vivid red hue on the little pervert's cheeks in full detail, as with Esperia's growing power and confidence, those looks would turn scarcer and scarcer as time went on. The tall woman's own training ultimately contributed to this, but she wasn't so selfish as to hold back the girl's growth just so she could watch her turn flustered at the slightest provocation.

"My, you always come up with the most colorful metaphors~", praised the sculptress, bringing both hands together endearingly, "I simply cannot picture you as a vicious, man eating predator~ I guess if anything, I'd always see you as a puppy~"

Despite the delighted, playful tone and ensuing giggle, Alisa's words carried a hint of a challenge with them, as if on some level she eagerly awaited for the day Espy could put all of her training plus her own, individual experiences to use and grow strong enough to challenge even the crystal wielding senior herself. That day would eventually arrive, the only question was, how long would this cute little pervert would keep Alisa waiting? Hopefully not much... To her credit, she understood exactly what Alisa was talking about:

"And the way you immediately understood what I was talking about only proves my point~", she chuckled, triumphantly, an almost accusing smirk drawing on her lips. And that profuse blush on her cheeks as well, but she was defenitely used to seeing those in Esperia. And the more she mentioned what manner of surprises she could pull out in the bedroom, all she had to do was cup her cheek in one hand and watch as the girl's overeager imagination got the better of her without Alisa needing to do anything, "Well, you hardly need to be a fortune teller to figure that out~"

Of course, you defenitely had to be a fortune teller to figure out where the girl actually was. As they approached the supposed meeting place, Alisa merely rubbed her temple, sighing as she really didn't see the girl anywhere.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#22Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Ryuko

"Mhmm~ I can be so colorful with my metaphors that they might as well be rainbows!" The girl declared with a sheepish grin, yet hearing the teasing remark by Alisa the girl quickly shook her head back and forth in denial. "Nuh-uh, if I'm eating anything it's girls, and that type of eating is the pleasant way~ At least judging from the sounds Fia make it is very enjoyable!"

A mischievous snicker followed as if her colorful remark reminded Alisa of the fact that Esperia was as gay as Alisa was stylish. In fact, she had not once shown any form of interest in a male even despite the fact she had met several before. A few eager nods came from the girl in response to Alisa's remark about not needing to be a fortune teller to figure out what went on in the 'Barone' bedroom, but fortunately, the subject soon became derailed by the search for Lumen. With an almost childishly adorable display of raising her hand above her eyes and gazing around like a sailor keeping watch for approaching land, the girl hummed out loud. "Lumy~ Where are you~~~ It's an all you can snuggle sale today! For the price of just one Lumen~ So you better hurry Lumy, cause there is only one Lumy in the entirety of Earthland!"

#23Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Alisa

Alisa giggled sweetly at the answer, resisting the urge to constantly pet her cute junior. After all, such would hardly prove graceful in the end, though defenitely more than Esperia's own words:

"My, is that really something a classy girl should be bragging about in public?", Alisa frowned with a still teasing smile, despite her amusement that look made her option quite clear: Such a boastful statement hardly bore even the slightest shred of elegance, thus, Espy ought be careful around whom she spoke them. Alisa would normally just tease her about it, but ever since she'd come to the sculptress for training, she felt a greater measure of responsibility than ever before, "I see the lewdling still wins any day of the week~"

Indeed, the sculptress had seen spring coils straighter than Espy and the girl herself seemed fully aware of this. Not that she cared, but even though Alisa herself arguably preferred women, she still felt the little pervert was missing out on half of this world's pleasure's. Whether or not Alisa admired a person enough to share a bed with them depended on plenty of things, and gender took no place in that list.

"If that doesn't bring her out here, I don't know what will~...", half teasing and half serious, the sculptress tilted her head down slightly, letting a few strands of hair fall loose, "Think... If you were a happy go lucky girl with a sweet tooth and no sense of direction... Where would you go?"

And an answer unfolded before Alisa immediately. Only a scarce few meters before them stood a cotton candy stand. Alisa saw nobody resembling Lumen there, but perhaps somebody around had seen her?

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#24Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Ryuko

"I'm not boasting in public~ I'm boasting to my classy tutor about my fiance." Esperia remarked with a grin, yet she found herself mildly embarrassed when Alisa commented about the fact the lewdling side of her still won any day of the week. While she might had become more classy and loyal to Fia, when it came to her perverted thoughts there was no denying that her lover made it quite easy for them to go all out in force.

However, as their search for Lumen began and they started to wonder about the girl's whereabouts Alisa's question made her tilt her head to the side in confusion. "Anywhere that has sweets?" True, Lumen didn't really have a solid sense of direction, that much was evident but where in the world would she end up going then? "Maybe we should ask around if someone seen her?"

It was an idea, to ask the merchants whether they had seen the girl before, surely one of them must had the girl pass their booth looking with the same type of hungry eyes that she would have in Fia's bedroom... Ahem, either way, they had a Lumen to find! And so their search would finally begin in earnest!

#25Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA

"That's a lovely excuse, but it won't save your own elegance in the end~", Alisa winked, fully explaining her opinion once the little cutie completely missed her point. Well, perhaps she didn't miss it entirely, as she had something to feel embarrassed about. She couldn't resist her perverted urges, and in a way Alisa knew better than asking such a herculean task of her. Instead, she'd guide her towards more graceful ways of expressing that lust.

Clearly they had quite the interesting topic to debate amidst the quest for Lumen, Alisa for one, definitely appreciated it. She may not show it, but she actually worried about her partner whenever she vanished, especially if she did so around a crowded area like this festival.

"That's what I was thinking...", nodded Alisa, rubbing her chin as those wine red orbits shifting left and right, taking in every stand nearby. The lack of any major crowd reassured the sculptress' aloof nature, but not so much her Lumen radar. More people meant more sources of curiosity for Lumen... But first, they had to start somewhere, and that somewhere might as well be the nearest dango stand. With a mere two people waiting in line, their turn would come soon, "Let's see if we get lucky here. If not, we can always just get ourselves some dango sticks for the road~"

She couldn't help but smirk at her latter idea, looking into Espy's eyes with an impish, but almost gluttonous hint. She had another idea to help them find Lumen, as her junior might tell the moment he looked at Alisa, the tall woman calmly crossing her arms as she suggested:

"If we want to find Lumen faster, we should putting ourselves in her shoes~", and the natural conclusion of this notion stood right before them, in the form of three tasty looking dumplings on a stick. Yes... This was a perfect excuse for a kind of gluttonous indulgence Alisa turned to every so often: While she obviously enjoyed sweets, she typically avoided eating more than what she needed to get through her training sessions, "Wouldn't you agree~?"

Clearly Alisa's whims had mixed in with her worried mood...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: