Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#51Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"Indeed~ Surely we can find something to keep ourselves entertained.", she'd tease, delighting in the image of the salacious demoness easily surrendering to her partner's innocent cuteness. Just like Asmodeus, Lumen too had the kind of charm few could ever resist, but of a different kind entirely, "Trying to get me drunk, hmmm? That might not work out too well for you."

Her words seemed almost predictable, enough for the tall woman's faint smile to widen into a confident, if not challenging smirk. She could count with her fingers the amount of people who could possibly drink her under the table, and at least two of them were in her family. Trying to get a beautiful woman drunk seemed right up a queen succubus' alley, considering she couldn't really make Alisa fall prey to her unholy allure... Which made her next words quite surprising:

"Oho...? That's... Quite a bit more sophisticated than getting drunk in the afternoon~", praised the sculptress, defenitely appreciating how a stunning woman like Asmodeus could spend some time with her without some scheme to get in her pants... Well, she probably had one such plan brewing in that lust addled mind of hers, but pretending not to was a good start, "Well then... Lead me to that famous tea brewer of yours~"

She'd see the girl's seductive wink and raise the bar ever so slightly, drawing her arm a bit closer to her body; likely tugging Asmodeus' own closer to her soft, welcoming bosom as it squished to accomodate it... Provoking her, just a little bit though, for the sculptress rather enjoyed this unusal change of pace between them.

Strength is also Beauty

"With Spring comes renewal..."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#52Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Ryuko

"Oho~ I doubt I need us to get drunk in order for that type of fun to follow~" Asmodeus mused in a playful teasing tone as the three of them made their way along the festival grounds. A mere glimpse around the area had quickly confirmed they were heading in the right direction for the merchant stalls full of games had become replaced with those selling food and beverages.

Meanwhile, it might have been a pleasant surprise to hear the Demon Lord of Lust suggest the idea of tea instead of wine, but perhaps that was merely a testimony to the type of woman she had been before she became the Demon Lord of Lust. Indeed, the one known as Asmodeus was quite fond of well-brewed tea, especially those with a sweeter flavor and fragrance, and according to the rumors, the honey tea that was made by the brewer at this festival was simply amazing.

"Oh mai~ and it seems someone else is using her 'assets' to lure me in at the same time~" Asmodeus hummed with a mischievous smile as she felt her arm press lightly against Alisa's bosom, obviously leading the demon lord to snuggle a bit closer to her side to try to coax a reaction out of her as they were about to reach the tea-brewer's vendor stall!

#53Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"Hmmm, is that so...? I see you're awfully confident...", replied the sculptress, hardly letting the demoness grow too cocky at her expense. She had fun playing these games with the demoness though, fully understanding how few could ever resist her charms if Alisa were to ever get serious about them. No doubt Asmodeus felt the same way, and that rapport happened to bring them closer.

As the two of them took in the same sights Alisa had calmly admired before, walking around these streets with Espy beside her, she couldn't help but appreciate how the atmosphere had taken a wholly different turn. While both of them were an equally broiling pool of lewdness, Espy's innocence contrasted with Asmodeus' seductiveness. True, Alisa had no clue what kind of person Lilith was before becoming one with the demon lord, or even how much of the last vessel remained in Asmodeus' current personna. Alisa knew her to be of high class, enough to grow into a cultired, refined young woman before being sacrificed. But in the end, the transformation brought out her lust to its utmost, as her bold answer soon suggested:

"Now, whatever might you be referring to?", asked the sculptress, cocking her head slightly, a mock look of confusion on her face, this kind of proximity clearly not enough to get under her skin.

She wasn't nearly as susceptible as the overly excitable succubus, making it quite amusing to try and get a rise out of her... Of course, Alisa couldn't help keep an eye on Lumen as well, just in case the cheerful Lampent wouldn't suddenly up and vanish.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#54Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Ryuko

"Of course, experience teaches you plenty of things my dear~" Asmodeus hummed with a smile as she nuzzled a bit closer to Alisa till they finally reached the area that seemingly was occupied by the famous tea-brewer. It was rather pleasant to see how the stall had a small plaza bordering it fenced off with seating accommodation, benches and tables so that people could enjoy their drinks and even some cookies or similar sweets like small cupcakes or pastries. Asmodeus seemed quite pleased with the sight, and that was not even talking about the girls in pretty waitress outfits that were delivering the tea!

As they approached the stall Asmodeus hummed softly "It's always pleasant to enjoy a nice cup of tea alongside such wonderful company~" The Demon Lord added with a little wink as it finally came to be their turn. It seemed that Asmodeus had ordered a cup of a special type of honey-laced tea and some cookies and after waiting for Alisa to make her order and that of Lumen the Demon Lord of Lust guided her toward a nearby unoccupied bench for them to take a seat at. "I've always been fond of moments like this, perhaps because they bring forth a rather nostalgic feeling in me~" she admitted with a little smile.

#55Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:41 am

Alisa

WORDS: 220 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"No doubt~", nodded Alisa, calmly accepting the temptress' approach with complete confidence in herself. After all, she had the luxury of appreciating the woman's ravishing company, and the previlege of doing so without having her mind clouded with lust. This calm and quiet time they were about to spend together had always stood out of reach of most mortals; understanding this brought a smile to her face as she took a seat next to Asmodeus, "Ufufu~ Now I can't help but wonder, which company might you be referring to~?"

Of course, Alisa had noticed the equally stunning waitresses. Her own eyes lingered on their graceful figure whenever one wandered directly before her line of sight. Thus she returned the girl's wink with a knowing smile, as if Asmodeus' keen interest had been finally explained; all while a seemingly confused Lumen, - oblivious to all these subtleties of succubi and seductresses - couldn't help scratching her head

"A cup of black tea for myself, jasmine for her", ordered Alisa, smiling at the waitress, letting that teasing mood give way as Asmodeus expressed an emotion one wouldn't expect to hear from her. Nostalgia. Naturally, the artist rose an eyebrow and looked at her curiously; acknowledging her own ignorance as her eyes trailed off for the briefest moment, hand rubbing behind her neck, "I would comment, but sadly I know very little of your hometown, the world you lived in before you became... Well, you."

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#56Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:54 am

Ryuko

"Hehe~ faking modesty now are you?" Asmodeus answered Alisa's statement with a playful counter in the form of a wink as she leaned closer to whisper into the sculptress' ear. "Obviously I'm talking about you~ Then again, Lumen's innocent presence is quite a refreshing change also, like a pleasant spring breeze amidst a sea of colorful flowers~"

Asmodeus hummed softly as she subject turned back toward her own origins. She smiled briefly as the tea was delivered just around the same time Alisa had commented about the nostalgia remark Asmodeus had talked about. "Well~ Earthland has changed a lot since I became Asmodeus, although to describe my homeland..." She paused for a moment, a hand raised to her chin as she mused softly. "I was born as the daughter of a small house of nobility. My father made a name for himself as a famous tactician and scholar, and as a result I was raised at his side in the sanctuary of the ruler of our country."

She pondered for a moment as she took a long sip from her drink. "I actually used to frequently enjoy a cup of tea in the gardens of the castle, the beautiful landscape and the peaceful atmosphere gave a certain pleasant relaxation you don't find often elsewhere."

Leaning back against the bench she was quick to clarify further. "I never really learned what happened to the country, considering shortly after 'that night' I entered the abyss... but I heard civil war destroyed the entire civilization, and as a result at best you might find some ruins or old records mentioning a power-hungry prince led to the doom of his entire nation~"

#57Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:46 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"Ever the flatterer, hmmm~?", replied the artist, that warm, seductive whispering in her ear all but bringing goosebumps to her smooth skin. Turning to face her, Alisa returned that confident, alluring smile, twirling a lock of Lily's silky obsidian hair around her finger, before tucking it behind the girl's ear, "Well played Lumen, to distract this succubus from lascivous thoughts is no easy feat~"

That said, Alisa obviously appreciated these minute glimpses into the woman behind the demoness, perhaps giving her a closer idea of what kind of person Lilith might have been before becoming the avatar of Asmodeus, before becoming one with the Demon Lord as the other vessels of old. So far she had respected Esperia's wishes and refrained from forcing this merger onto her, but even now Alisa couldn't help but feel the little pervert might feel tempted to seek this change herself in a quest for power. It was up to Alisa to show her different, better ways of achieving the same result and staying true to herself.

For now though, she crossed her legs and sat casually on the bench, resting the elbow opposite Asmodeus upon the table as she calmly listened to her tale.

"So that's where all the confidence comes from hmm~?", teased the sculptress, wriggling her finger slightly as she nodded at the girl's noble upbringing. As her tea arrived, she'd instead seize hold of the cup, bringing the steaming brew closer to her lips and blowing slightly upon the surface, "Perhaps I'll get to see it one day, assuming any of it still remains."

Alas, it appeared not. Alisa all but sighed, shaking her head as she looked off into the distance. She'd bring the warm brew to her supple lips, sampling the temperature before taking a good long sip. Lumen for once seemed far less bothered by the temperature owing to her fiery nature, holding the cup in both hands and taking eager gulps. The sculptress couldn't help but giggle as she finally commented:

"I guess some things never change, no matter the Era... How vexing... After whole generations of strenuous work to build a glorious empire, it takes but a single incompetent ruler to bring ruin...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

#58Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:32 am

Ryuko

A soft pout was given in faux offense and acting as if she was offended at the assumption that she was the type to only have lascivious thoughts every waking moment of the day. She wasn't entirely wrong, but still... "I'd let you know that even I can enjoy innocence~ there is something about teasing them that is quite entertaining~ I'm confident you know what I speak of considering how fond you are of teasing our dear Espy." The demon lord hummed with a chuckle as she took a sip from her drink and mused softly.

"Indeed, incompetence and greed can have far-reaching consequences~" but there was another situation she needed to discuss, a certain matter which Alisa deserved to know. "Which reminds me, there is a matter I hoped to talk to you about." She paused for a bit, taking a long sip from her drink as she resumed speaking. "Recently Esperia's encounter with a certain lively dwarf reaffirmed the girl's desire to gain power. Although one might say she could easily train her body, she wishes to stay how she is out of a deeply ingrained desire to be in a certain way she feels her fiance would prefer the most."

She tapped a hand against her cheek and pondered out loud. "Fia loves the cute and adorable type, the one with a fragileness that makes you want to protect them. Then again, even if I don't force the merger upon her, she seems to be walking the alternative path already: that of ascension while retaining her own identity. I'm confident about this because her body is starting to change already to reflect her fiance's innermost desires~ It's a natural trait those who inherit Asmodeus' power possess. Of course, it's a change that won't be immediately and might take a year or two to properly manifest, but I believe that she is traveling a rather interesting path..."

A soft smile lingered on her lips as she mused softly. "Instead of wanting to merely become Asmodeus, she is becoming 'Esperia, the demon lord of lust~', although to me she just remains an adorable little lewdling."

#59Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:32 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

If Asmodeus was trying to look cute, she defenitely succeeded. Alisa giggled, raising a hand over her mouth as she found it quite easy to keep teasing the girl, "Well, Espy may be innocent, and yet she's almost as lewd as you. I don't believe she counts, do you~?", she'd tease some more, smirking and crossing her arms after a good long sip of that strong, black tea.

Lumen had now all but glued to their conversation, as if realizing they were talking about her. Not that she minded of course, in the end very few things could actually upset the cute Lampent, and never for more than a few brief moments at a time. But now they learned whatever realm Lilith lived in no longer existed, owing mostly to the incompetence of its ruler. Shame, Alisa would have actually liked to see it, or at least learn what country had it been. When the demoness mentioned something important to talk to her about, piquing the tall woman's interest:

"You know...", she narrowed her eyes, shaking her head as she brought a hand to her forehead. Esperia's desire was a tall order for anyone, to ask for physical power and yet wish to remain tiny, "At some point she'll have to make a choice... To long for change while simultaneously fearing it. Living with such a dillema will inevitably weaken her progress. She'll either have to resign to one, or carve herself a third-"

Which appeared was exactly what Esperia had been gunning for. Alisa smiled at hearing how her cute junior had been making steady progress towards adapting Asmodeus' power to herself. Defenitely something Alisa could feel proud of, something Lumen could grin at despite scarcely understanding the magical subject discussed. She could tell her friend had been making steady progress after all, as did Alisa:

"Her body is starting to change hmmm?", Alisa noted, feeling sufficiently overjoyed to make light of an otherwise serious subject, "I can already imagine what kind of changes she's looking for, can't you~?"

With this, she'd press her arms a bit tighter together, resulting in an almost hypnotic jiggle of her bosom, inevitably drawing eyes to her ample cleavage. Indeed Espy had but one (or rather, two) things on her mind when she thought of female bodies; it was almost too obvious.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#60Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:43 am

Ryuko

Trying to look cute was not that difficult to do when one considered the fact she was the Demon Lord of lust. From the adorable and cute to the sensual, it was likely Asmodeus had her fair share of tricks up her sleeves when it came to acting, and she knew all too well that Alisa enjoyed this little bantering between the two of them. "Almost mhmm? I wonder what you are implying with that~" As she placed her cup of tea on the table before them she leaned closer to the sculptress, ensuring she received her fair share of physical contact from the demoness her upper-body as she temptingly whispered into her ear. "Are you implying that she has almost caught up with the Demon Lord of Lewdlings? Perhaps I shall have to get some more training done then~

Of course, she was rather quick to notice how glued Lumen had been onto their conversation, as if she realized that they were talking about a certain cute Lampent. Briefly rising from her seat she slipped out of the bench and made her way to Lumen, leaning over the girl's shoulder, both hands gently wrapping around the shapeshifted girl's neck and giving her that pleasant pillowy support at the back. "What do you think Lumy~ Do you want to get some 'training' done together? We got to make certain you keep ahead of a certain lewdling~"

"I know my dear Alisa~" Asmodeus answered her while she was nibbling gently onto Lumen's earlobe. "Mhmm~ To seek physical strength while retaining a small and adorable body is a tall order, technically beyond the league of the human body. "She wants to gain power, but doesn't want to abandon that what she considers her charms~" Hands playfully trailed down to Lumen's bust, fingers trailing along the outline of their shape as she mused softly.

"It's not impossible, for as you can see I am quite a pretty lady myself despite being a demon by any and all means physically. It's one of the benefits from our state of being. We who hold the potential of humanity, yet carry the essence of demons within us."

She smiled as she briefly turned her head to give Lumen an affectionate smooch on her cheek before turning toward Alisa. "There is a saying that all Demons are evil, but this is not an entirely correct statement." She finally released her hold on Lumen and moved back over to her seat, slipping in next to Alisa as she clarified further.

"It's the essence of a demon that gives them an instinctively drive toward committing acts most would perceive as evil. If a Demon was to abandon this side of them they would weaken considerably.." She paused for a moment as she brought the remnants of her cup of tea to her lips and continued speaking. "Unless they know certain 'secrets', a fairy-tale of sorts exist~ That drinking the blood of an ancient will grant the demon their essence anew, without it corrupting their mind."

She chuckled softly as she nuzzled her face sideways against Alisa's shoulder, a hand creeping closer to caress her hip playfully. "It's not a fairy-tale~ Sebas is one such demon who has been freed from the corruption of his essence."

She paused for a moment, looking up to see Alisa's reaction before she hummed teasingly. "Curious about whether I have enjoyed the same drink as Sebas did?" Yet for a moment she declared with a grin. "And you're right~ Considering her form is changing to accomedate both her own, and her fiance's desires you can expect her 'pillows' will be growing also~"

#61Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:23 am

Alisa

WORDS: 600 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"So there's your perfect reason to go around seducing hapless mortals... I'll wager you were just looking for one, hmmmm?", Alisa teased right back in turn, leaning into the Demon Lord, "Still, I'm surprised you'd actually need an excuse~"

Of course, since neither women were any slouch in the breast department, those generous mounds would end up squishing against the other's the closer they reached closer and closer together. Alisa had never felt intimidated by the succubus' sheer sensuality and she had no intention of starting now. Quite the opposite, she'd meet those advances head first, twirling her finger around the delectable softness of her long, silky obsidian hair... Of course, Asmodeus had a different goal in mind, and Alisa naturally frowned when she focused her attention on a certain innocent little Lampent. Yet she had nothing to do but sigh in relief, giggle in amusement as the innocent girl completely missed the sensual advance of the demon lord and simply sighed, visibly appreciating the comfortable headrest. Instead, she nodded in agreement, but also pointed at Alisa, the only person who would ever train her.

"Make sure you don't learn anything she's teaching you Lumen~", Alisa admonished, and the Lampent merely nodded. With a mind so pure and completely devoid of indecent thoughts, even that otherwise seductive nibbling of her ear elicited nothing but a delighted hum, e tender nuzzling into the demoness' cheek.

Alisa used to worry a lot more when some of her friskier companions attempted to seduce her innocent partner, but as time went on, she saw less and less reason to fret as the girl's purity seemingly trumped all. Thus, she casually sipped her tea, and to an extent so did Lumen, but far more carefully about it as not to spill anything over Asmodeus. Even that tender circling of her bosom didn't warrant nearly the same kind of reaction as she might have wanted. It defenitely got the amber eyed girl's attention, for once diverting her curious gaze downwards. But at that point, Alisa's frown returned:

"Hands off~", she commanded, sipping her wine, then cooing the demoness back to her. She didn't want her corrupting her beloved partner; Alisa didn't know how long such an endeavor might take nor did she wish to discover. With her mischievous nature and affection for Esperia, she could already guess a lustful Lumen would become quite the pervert. When the demoness backed off with that little smooch, Alisa would much rather continue their conversation, "Demonic power is troublesome to control. I don't doubt you can find one or two exceptions, but many surrender to their dark impulses quickly enough. For most, it really isn't worth it and I'd defenitely not recommend it to Esperia...", Alisa shook her head, huffing with an exasperated hint, "She has far too much trouble controlling her impulses as it is."[/b][/color]

Once the demoness turned her attention back to Alisa, the sculptress merely smiled, letting her hand drift down the woman's sinuous form and come to rest on her waist, right above her waist, through that exposed patch in her dress:

"I doubt it, you're just brimming with evil thoughts~", she'd tease, narrowing her eyes at the demoness. Or so she'd attempt, but the next words made her chuckle, "I guess that's how you convinced her to undergo that change."

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#62Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:07 am

Ryuko

"Looking for what? An excuse, or a certain mortal?" Asmodeus answered Alisa's statement with a playful smile onto her lips. There was something about Alisa's sensuality that really appealed to the Demon Lord, and perhaps it was part of why she was so interested in interacting with what most demons would consider a 'simple mortal'.

Then again, she knew all too well that Alisa was not just an ordinary human. Even if she was just a female human, the amount of training the sculptress had, and the potency of a certain latent power within her made it clear that Alisa could either be a very valuable friend, or a lethal nemesis. "Of course, just imagine the riots if the Demon Lord of Lust was to genuinely feel more 'pure' feelings for someone~" A hearty chuckle followed as she felt that finger twirling along her soft long silken hair. "Puuh~ You're such a party pooper Alisa~"

Asmodeus complained with a soft giggle, clearly amused at Lumen's oblivious avoidance of the sensual advanced of the Demon Lord. Yet, after a moment it seemed that Asmodeus' advances finally reached their limit, the commanding tone of the sculptress as Asmodeus slipped next to her side again earning a little grin from the Demon Lord, who raised a fingertip to gently rub Alisa's cheek. "A~Li~Sa, are you not even the slightest bit curious to find out what type of things might happen if you train Lumen a little bit?"

Yet after a moment she leaned a bit closer to the sculptress and whispered tenderly into her ear. "Then again~ that coolness of you is part of your appeal~ The fact that you can resist soooo much~" She giggled softly yet after a moment she gently pressed her body against Alisa's side and inquired with a softer tone. "But what would you do if my actions are more than mere teasing? Would you have the means to handle the love of a Demon Lord?"

A hearty chuckle followed as she leaned back and resumed their conversation, making Asmodeus raise a hand to her chin. "It depends my dear~ If she approaches this route the only thing that our dear Esperia would surrender to is her emotions, and even humans have those."

She smiled briefly and shook her head as if to clear the worry about the subject. "As long as she has that love she desires so much, I doubt even the greatest manipulator would make her succumb to a path of evil. She might be a bit selfish, but Esperia is a sweet girl at heart. She might become the sweetest demon ever seen in the Abyss."

And then she leaned back, a playful sigh escaping her lips as she trailed a hand along Alisa's waist. "And it is for that reason she is also at her most vulnerable. The demons of the Abyss will doubt her authority as a Demon Lord, they will challenge her strength. It is for that reason Esperia's true power shows its potential."

What type of power could Asmodeus be talking about? Esperia wasn't exactly a prodigy at magic and her physical strength was lackluster... Then what could it possibly be... "Esperia has this unusual gift for drawing in people, and by gathering those that genuinely care for her and their bond will she be able to gain the power she needs to surpass the threats of the Abyss."

She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. "That is why I want to make an offer to her strongest ally, you don't need to answer me right away Alisa but after this festival is over I want to lend you a hand with obtaining a certain gift... a power that will serve you well against the enemies Esperia might face."

She looked the sculptress straight into the eye. "I want to offer you some of my essence, were you to wield it alongside proper training... You could brandish the power of what they call a 'Demonslayer', certainly it's a risky gamble for a Demon Lord to offer her essence to one who might turn it against her but... Consider it a showing of goodwill~"

Yet the words that followed made her pout softly. "Selfish thoughts? Sure, but I wouldn't call them evil~ Is it evil to desire love? Is it evil to desire a better future?" She paused for a bit as a hand playfully slipped to the underside of the sculptress's bosom. "You could say that she is inspired to chase you in this area~"

#63Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 600 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"I don't need to be~", replied the sculptress, calmly flipping her hair, "I know far too many perverts to fully understand what happens when you try to turn someone into one. That said, I doubt you could get there easily with Lumen, but in the end it's still far easier to turn innocence into perversion than the other way around."

She could handle the demon lord's lewdness without it clouding her judgement, but if Lumen ever developed such a vulnerability, then she'd need to train far harder than ever before to get a chance at overcoming it. Not to mention she'd end up recieving her fair share of punishments from the tall sculptress who'd much rather not allow her closest companions to perv on her.

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment~", she giggled, though nothing caught her attention as much as the demoness' next words, "You're... getting quite creative with your teasing are you not? That said, I'm hardly the hopeless romantic you seem to picture me as."

An elegant way to dismiss just about anyone who sought a long term, properly romantic relationship with her. Though she doubted this was the case with the Demon Lord of lust, the very epitome of being attracted to Alisa for her appearance. Naturally, the artist found her words a new approach at getting under her skin, perhaps trying to exploit an inner hopeless romantic even the sculptress herself didn't know she had. But instead of further exploring this subject, the demoness went on to explain Esperia's current situation, with the tall woman merely sipping her tea alongside Lumen.

As she spoke, Alisa found her hand tracing aimless shapes on Asmodeus' deviously smooth skin, exploiting that exposed gap in her dress. Everything about that woman was predictably perfect and Alisa, took full advantage of her uncanny resistance to a seemingly irresistible charm. Unlike the very adorable Esperia whose submission to any and all allure was indeed her greatest charm:

"You're thinking too far ahead, Demon Lord. Esperia has a long way to go before claiming any such mantles.", but when Asmodeus mentioned power, the woman's interest peaked. As one who lusted for power, she couldn't help but pay attention, hanging off her every work. But as the demoness might know, Alisa wasn't really known for giving into her lust. She had heard of demon slayers and had to admit, their power interested her... But only if she could obtain it with her own two hands. Thus, she met the demoness' gaze and shook her head, "That's quite alright...", she'd say, raising a hand in polite refusal, not really out of distrust towards Asmodeus, but out of her own pride, "Unlike Esperia, I need not borrow anyone else's power to grow stronger."

She also felt no need to owe anybody any favors, especially not a demon lord. No, not even Asmodeus who she comparatively got along with rather nicely. It felt odd for Asmodeus to offer though, she must feel really worried, and all in all it didn't really feel like her:

"My, my, the things you come up just to tempt me~...", she'd sigh, all but a huff as the woman teased the underside of her breasts, curling her lip as those digits sunk into the exquisitely pliable flesh. But Alisa kept her composure, not fondling the demoness in public, and simply drinking her tea with a graceful look on her face, all save for the barest hint of red on her cheeks as she looked at the woman's amber eyes, "Look where you're touching in public now. If that's not evil, I don't know what is~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#64Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:51 am

Ryuko

"Oh~ I'd say a perverted Lumen would be quite an endearing sight to behold, especially around a certain little Lewdling. Then again, her innocent charm is a nice contrast to that of Esperia~" Asmodeus mused in amusement at the Sculptress her remark, then again she knew all too well that such thoughts could be quite a vulnerability for most. In the end, not everyone was able to turn lewdness into a source of power like she and her vessel could.

Still, the momentary pause she caught in Alisa's response to her remark about teasing did not go unnoticed by Asmodeus who mused softly. "Romance comes in many forms my dear, just like love and lust do." Quite some truthful words coming from the Demon Lord of Lust, not that Alisa wasn't aware of the meaning behind those words. "I'm quite creative with a lot of things~" A mere chuckle followed as she considered the subject finished for the time being and turned her attention to another subject, that of power.

"Time is not on our side my dear Alisa. The recent events have led to an increase of activity from my kin both inside the Abyss and on Earthland." She paused for a bit, her fingers trailing absently along the shape of Alisa's bust before continuing. "Even now there are some who seek to find me, to lay claim to my title, which means they would inevitably seek to kill Esperia. Even if she has a long way left to go, I will ensure the little Lewdling is prepared should danger arrive at her doorstep."

Still, the rejection of her offer to grant a fragment of her essence led the Demon Lord to pout softly, almost looking offended but quickly turned that annoyance into something else as Alisa commented about her actions being considered evil. Of course, she couldn't resist such a tempting subject to counter on, finally allowing her hand to properly give that pliable flesh a fondling squeeze as she remarked with a smirk. "That's not evil~ it's perverted~ Besides, I'd say it is quite a pleasant experience for all parties involved, including the audience." And as if on cue she heard several gulps from nearby, making it clear they were being observed.

"Perhaps instead of offering you power, I should offer you a 'hand' to help deal with all the stress that is lingering in that body of yours~" Yet it was at that moment a softer voice came from the demon lord's lips. "Umm, for anything that is happening right now I'll be pleading the fifth..." Yep, no doubt that voice belonged to a certain lewdling who was forced to watch this ongoing situation. Still, to think Esperia could already communicate even while Asmodeus was in control... That could have been a very interesting sight to behold on terms of her progression!

#65Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:08 am

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"Defenitely her innocence~ Though she can be quite mischievous every so often...", Alisa spared a little glance to her ever absent partner, who merely returned her gaze with an almost sheepish, all too innocent look. The kind of gleeful look you'd expect from someone up to no good, but she was used to seeing this look on Lumen's face and scarcely thought too much into it, "If you weren't, I'd find it very underwhelming~"

Alas, it appeared Asmodeus had a fair number of genuine concerns, even if that did not stop her getting frisky with the taller woman's bosom until she all but trembled under her touch. Regardless, Alisa kept her composure, finishing her tea and calmly putting the empty cup down. Even with the seemingly urgent threats on Esperia, Alisa remained undeterred. She'd always held her own path - her own pride - over everyone and everything, and that would not change anytime soon:

"You really needn't worry about Esperia. As I am now, few enemies could pose a threat to her if I were nearby... And if I'm not nearby, there's very little my power could do to protect her, no matter how great.", she assessed, smiling, all but drawing the demoness a bit closer as if sensing her anxiety, until the side of their bust squished closer together yieldingly.

More importantly, Asmodeus might also notice how Alisa didn't reaffirm the flat our no...

In the end, she lusted for power and though she naturally preferred her own, she instinctively recalled any and all places she might come to were she to require it in a pinch. Possibly never, hopefully even... As if on cue, Alisa stared most onlookers in the eye with a knowing smile, shifting her gaze to each of them and finally back to the demoness:

"My, that's so very kind of you~", giggled the sculptress, letting her finger slip casually under the edge of that gaping hole in the demoness' dress, trailing its outlines while sampling that delectable, nigh irresistable smoothness of her bare skin, "But considering where those hands or wandering, it feels as if you need it far more than I do~"

Ever the pervert though, Esperia had it in her to surprise all three of them by seizing control of her own body from her soulmate. Hearing this, Lumen's interest renewed, and she found herself standing up, and sitting back down on Asmodeus' other side, casually poking her - almost tickling even - as if that could further draw out her close friend. Instead, Alisa directed that teasing, impish smile to Esperia in kind:

"Ever the voyeur, hmmm? Well you're just in time... Asmodeus and I were just discussing how you could use a great deal more training~", informed the sculptress, chuckling, her hand all but threatening to slip under the silky white fabric of the demon lord's dress thorugh the previously located entrance. Just threatening for now, pushing in and then retreating, yet more than enough for the two girls and their overactive libido.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#66Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Ryuko

"Mhmm~ and that is what makes it so endearing to see her interact with the little lewdling~" Asmodeus hummed in agreement as she glanced to the ever so absent-minded partner of the sculptress, that sheepish and innocent look truly reminding the demon lord of a look she'd expect from someone who was about to have some 'fun'. "Good thing there are a lot of 'overwhelming' parts of us~" she chimed in an entertained response to Alisa's remark.

Still, Alisa seemed to hold her composure, even as the demon lord of lust was getting more frisky with the taller woman's bosom, enjoying the way the sculptress kept control even as those soft fingers of hers pressed into that soft flesh in a way that would make most squirm and gasp in delight. Then again, that undeterred nature of the sculptress was part of her charm. Her determination to hold onto her own path, that proudful nature that would surely not change anytime soon. Still, she did notice there wasn't a reaffirming of a flat out no, which meant that there might still be possibilities for the future.

"True~ I guess we will see what the future will hold~" Asmodeus hummed softly, feeling that finger casually slip under the edge of that gaping hole of her dress. "Oho~ Stress or desire or maybe I'm just trying to coax a delightful sound from your lips~" the Demoness hummed in return, clearly pleased by the reaction, yet it came rather unexpectedly, even for Asmodeus for the little lewdling to add in a comment of her own.

Seeing Lumen's interest renewed and standing up to sit down on Asmodeus' other side, the casual poking earned a soft giggle from the demon lord, who judging from the tone was indeed controlled by the little lewdling currently. "That tickles Lumy~" A soft giggle escaped her lips as she squirmed a little.

Yet hearing Alisa's remark the demon lord's cheeks flushed up brightly as she felt that hand teasingly wander underneath that dress. "I-I'm not peeking because I want to! I'm less of a voyeur and more of an unfortunate pervert locked in a closet!" A soft squirming followed as she asked Alisa in return. "W-What training are you talking about?! It sounds more like I came at a bad time... should I get back in the closet?" Esperia muttered, clearly in a flustered state currently!

#67Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"Just parts hmm? Now you're selling yourself short... And me for that matter~", replied the sculptress, flipping her long, flowing hair in a graceful, stylish motion, teasing her overly excited companion with naught but a simple, confident smirk, "If only~... But we both you hardly have desires that simple~", she'd tease, narrowing her eyes, even running a hand down the woman's soft cheek. A soft caress trailing off into a simple twirl of her hair around her finger.

This close, there was no escaping that titilating presence, that lustful aura capable of making the average mortal's mind go hazy... That pervasive fragrance invading her nostrils like the most subtle, yet insistent of perfumes... Clearly keeping her composure in this woman's grasp was no easy feat, yet that knowledge only made the reward taste sweeter, filling Alisa with a sense of power as palpable as the succubus' vulptuous softness:

"Mmmmm~...", that soft, pleased hum finally escaped her lips as the woman's dexterous fingers probed around her full, pliable chest... But the woman had an image to preserve, and she couldn't really do it with a scantily dressed demoness feeling her up in public. Thus, she'd finally object, her smile not fading for a "I fear that's about as much public indecency as I'll let you get away with."

Following that train of though, Alisa didn't really know how Esperia's appearance would have contributed to this. Though she was arguably as perverted as her soulmate, she also had a healthy fear of the sculptress' wrath to dare cross certain lines. Giggling, Lumen found herself poking Espy more often, yielding to her playful, mischievous urges. The contrast between Esperia's cuteness and Asmodeus' sensuality... The impish Lampent obviously found it far too tempting to resist

"Oh sweetie, I doubt anything could ever force you back into the closet~", she'd state, shifting her body ever so slightly just to remind Esperia just where she was pressed up against. She'd let the girl ease off her embarassment before dropping a few hints on the more serious matter they ought discuss, namely, "The good old training actually, become stronger so less enemies have a chance of defeating you even if they catch you alone."

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#68Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:17 am

Ryuko

A little snicker escaped Asmodeus' lips at Alisa's remark, yet that simple and confident smirk and the comment that was associated with it made the demon lord of lust hum softly. "Oh really? Sometimes my desires can be quite simple." She answered her playfully, delighting in how despite how close she was, Alisa's ability to resist that lustful aura of the demoness made it all the more entertaining for Asmodeus, for it was a matter of seeing how long before there would be cracks showing in that resistance, and it were moments like those were they playfully teased one another that had often led to those endearing moments Asmodeus loved so much.

Of course, in the wake of her emergence, Esperia had caused Lumen to become more active, the gentle poking only serving to make Esperia giggle more softly and find herself distracted from the fact one of her hands was still kneading into that soft pliable flesh of her senior's breast. "I think it's easier to get back into the closet then!" Esperia protested in a panic when she heard Alisa remark on a certain type of training that was accompanied with a shifting of the sculptress' body, and Esperia's realization where exactly her hand had been drifting. Quickly pulling it back she started absent-mindedly at the palm of her hand, opening and closing it a few times. "Hmm... Larger than Liana's, but they don't beat Fia's... Fia's are more soft and shapely like they really bounce back into my hand when I squeeze them..."

Realizing she had mused those thoughts out loud her face turned as red as a tomato as she quickly corrected herself. "I mean--- yes I should search for ways to get stronger myself without relying on others who might not always be able to be at my side!"

#69Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:25 am

Alisa

She may call them simple, but those simple desires of Asmodeus often turn into the type to last for hours, if not days on end. A Demon Lord's libido, reputedly overwhelming as it is, flaunted by a Queen Succubus. Surely anyone with the slightest bit of imagination can imagine the effort needed to properly quench it. But soon, a faint, pleasing kneading drew the tall woman's gaze downwards, with a soft parting of her glistening lips. But it needn't have to, for the pervert actually went as far as comparing the woman's bust to that of her lover's... Flattery, friskiness, braggery... Three sins far graver than any of those called deadly, at least for one hoping to one day call herself elegang.

Of course, the pervert would take advantage of the situation. But for Alisa, this too was a crucial part of her education... To become truly classy like she wanted, she'd have to be confident enough to figure a way out without losing her composure, yet proper enough to resist her urges to exploit any obvious openings. Clearly Espy was too far from reaching this level yet, but thankfully, her senior was around to educate her:

"You know... Appraising a woman's figure in public like that will likely lead to finding yourself bound and gagged until you forget how to talk~", scolded the sculptress, her faint smile holding firm, and yet the narrowing of her gaze, the twitching of her eyebrow more than likely warning Espy away from her current path.

At the same time, she couldn't help but torment the miscreant a bit further, arching her back ever so slightly, pushing those firm and full, perfectly round globes into her hand. No matter how much the sculptress teased her, she had no option but to peel her hand away lest she face the tall woman's punishment, in whatever form she saw fitting.

"It might require the type of training you dread most. Martial artists, melee combat... Even without any added spells, your Demonic transformation should make you stronger. There's more to Asmodeus' power than this ravishing beauty you know?", she'd ask, tilting her head slightly as Lumen echoed her gesture, now calmly sitting next to her friend.

Only once Esperia peeled away would Alisa's own hand slowly slip back out from under the girl's dress, teasing her irresistibly smooth, likely sensitive skin along the way, with gentle brushing of her fingertips.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#70Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:59 am

Ryuko

Well, Alisa wasn't entirely wrong there. One of the perks of being the demon lord of lust was no doubt the libido that came with it, desires that could last for hours, if not days with no seeming end in sight. Perhaps it was for that reason Esperia had been so fortunate that Fia had quite some stamina to boast of, and a healthy share of desires also, the type that meshed well with the little lewdling. Of course, one had to remember that it was no easy feat to control one's lustful urges and thoughts, especially when in possession of a body who reputedly was overwhelming with them. Then how did the young Eisenberg overcome them? The answer was quite simple in all honesty: She turned her thoughts toward her love. Of course, those absent-minded thoughts weren't exactly the most elegant in nature.

In fact, even that seeming advantage she took had been the result of an accidental grope, rather than truly intentional in nature, Of course, for one like her it was still too easy to lose her composure around Alisa, and that didn't even begin to discuss the act of resisting her urges to exploit an obvious opening in the defenses of the sculptress.

"Awawawah! I don't want to be tied and gagged! I merely got distracted! Mhmm!" Esperia nodded her head in affirmation as if she had found the perfect excuse to gracefully slide her way out of this accusation, as subtle as her hand withdrawn from Alisa's bust.

"But I'll try to refrain from making comparisons in the future." the girl whispered softly, yet in the back of her thoughts still firmly agreed with the thought she preferred Fia's body over that of Alisa. Of course, Asmodeus couldn't help but chuckle as she pondered whether the reason of that preference was all purely out of love for Fia, or because Esperia firmly believed the only way she could get in Alisa's bed was to be bound and gagged for the night as the naked sculptress looked at her in amusement while remaining out of reach.

Bad thoughts be banished! Yet the torment that Alisa had decided on had only stirred the poor girl's libido even further, wondering if she should pounce her fiance the moment she got back at the inn...

"hmm..." Esperia mused softly as she thought about Alisa's statement. "It's true that transforming into this form empowers me physically, in the end even disregarding her looks Asmodeus' body remains that of a demon." Thinking a bit further the girl tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion. "But if I were to engage in martial combat, wouldn't it be better for me to have a weapon of some sorts? There is only so much my fists can do against an enemy brandishing a weapon, then again I'm not sure what type of weaponry would suit me considering I only used guns before during my training..."

Of course Alisa couldn't help but tease her a bit further also, earning a little shudder from the transformed girl who tried her best to ignore the sensation and focus on the subject at hand.

"Although, Sebas is pretty skilled at unarmed combat in his human form, but then again he has darkness magic to supplement his combat style..."

#71Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:22 am

Alisa

No, Alisa had no objection to Esperia preferring her fiancé's body over her own, quite the opposite... She'd feel very much inclined to punish the little pervert should she express any other preference; if she'd gotten another girl's hopes up, she damn well better be serious about her feelings and intentions. Perhaps Fia herself would punish the girl first and foremost, as she should were Esperia to state anything else. When the girl relented though, Alisa's look softened:

"Smart.", nodding in approval, she slid the hand on Esperia's waist up towards her head, ruffling her hair sweetly, "Surely Fia would disapprove of such comparisons if the heard them as well~?"

Of course, personally, Alisa would never place anyone else's beauty above her own, but she couldn't expect everyone to have a perfect taste now could she? With the perfect, round balance between soft and firmness, Alisa's proper posture kept her bust looking perkier, getting the most possible oomph out of her already generous size. Perhaps other women might have her beat in this or that, prettier here and there, but the bulk of the sculptress' confidence came from her sporty, well proportioned shape, with about as much shapely fullness as she could have without disrupting her elegant charm.

Naturally, she also fully understood the effects her charm had on others, particularly on overly susceptible targets like Espy. Fia could thank her once the two met again, as the ever tempting Alisa could easily fan the demon lord's libido with simple, enrapturing motions and sensual looks... Alas, she didn't think Esperia could get as far as resisting them anytime soon:

"You won't always have a weapon...", Alisa frowned, crossing her arms, raising an eyebrow and challenging her would be student to follow her train of though, "What if your enemy disarms you? What if their magic destroys your weapon? When push comes to shove, your body can work better than any weapon, reliable even when you run our of magic power or weapons."

Equally taken by Alisa's lesson, Lumen found herself scooting closer and closer to Espy until her arms slid around the girl's waist, humming as she cuddled close.

"Naturally, you should also learn at the least the very basics of as many weapons as you can. Simplicity can take you quite far when that weapon is the only thing between you and potentially lethal foe...", magic was a different subject altogether, and one Esperia needed comparatively less guidance in. She already wielded her magic somewhat smoothly, enough to get by...

Her weak body, however, remained her most obvious Achilles' heel...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#72Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:46 am

Ryuko

If there was one thing Esperia learned, then it was to have a healthy fear of whatever punishments the sculptress might have had in mind. Not to mention, she wasn't fond of the idea of being tied up in the first place, and there was no doubt a punishment from Alisa would involve such a thing...

Feeling her hair ruffled Esperia smiled bashfully at Alisa at the affectionate gesture and pondered a little about her words. What would Fia say about those comparisons? Would she be proud and approve of the fact her fiance preferred her over such a wonderful looking woman like Alisa? Or perhaps she would be jealous and prefer no comparison to be made at all?

Well, it Asmodeus had not placed her hand there in the first place Esperia would likely have had no reason to worry in the first place! But then again that sounded like an excuse, and it wasn't like it was a bad thing either since Alisa's pillow had been quite pleasant to knead into, not that she would say that out loud!

"Hmm..." The girl pondered for a moment, it was true that she wouldn't always have a weapon at her disposal, and at those times it would become clear she needed an alternative. Magic couldn't always work, so at those times she would need to rely on the strength of her body, whether it was her own or Asmodeus her form.

A brief smile lingered on her lips as she felt Lumen scooting closer and cuddled gently against her, while the little lewdling thought further on the matter.

"Although Asmodeus' body is already fairly strong, with proper training myself I could likely become stronger, and also transfer that strength into my transformation, which should make Asmodeus physically even stronger than she already is!"

The girl nodded her head a few times while looking at her hands. Indeed, they were quite soft and smooth, and her body, in general, was lithe and thin, perhaps part of the reason she felt nervous was that she feared proper training would make her change... change from that look that Fia adored so much?"

#73Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 am

Alisa

Naturally, what better way to punish an extreme pervert than extremely tying her up, and teasing her senseless? While it seemed oddly fitting, Alisa would naturally consider this only for perverts she found especially cute, all others would instead recieve something far more straightforward, like, say, a roundhouse kick to the jaw. So what Esperia didn't actually know was, what she thought of as a dreadful punishment... Could actually have turned out a lot worse had the sculptress not taken a liking to her.

Surrounded by beloved friends, Alisa and Lumen alike gave Esperia all the room she needed to think things through on her own terms, think about how she'd overcome her lack of physical prowess, how could she deal with enemies absent her companions and perhaps even the necessary mana to cast spells. Alisa looked at her almost inquisitive in place of Lumen's pure curiosity - the former wondering what manner of strategy she'd cook up, and the latter musing on what Espy was actually thinking about in the first place - but when she eventually spoke up, Alisa's reply came quite quickly, as if on some level she partly expected that answer.

"From what I understand of Takeover magic, your ability to harness Asmodeus' strength ties in to your own. Magical abilities aside, your transformed power depends on your own physical abilities.", stressed Alisa, furrowing her brow as one hand reached to her chin. Indeed, even though she had Asmodeus inside her and the ability to use her power, "...Just like any other mage, your limits are your own. The percentage of power you can draw out from your demon is solely up to your current skill. If you try exceeding that limit before you're ready, you will only bring more harm than good."

Of course, they could theorize all they wanted... But if Esperia wasn't ready to truly train herself - to delve into a stenuous physical regimen the likes of which she'd never experienced before - they wouldn't get anywhere. Even assuming she'd make any progress, it would turn out far too meager to support any real growth. After all, she'd already attained a modest level of power, yet enough to call herself superhuman:

"But, it will prove difficult.", asserted the sculptress, frowning, ensuring Esperia got into this new training with full conscience the troubles before her. On the other hand, she'd also reassure her, cupping the girl's hand and smiling, "But when you succeed, you'll feel proud of that results, of that I have no doubt~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#74Ryuko 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Ryuko

Although she was aware of the trials and tribulations that would await her if she accepted this training, there was one question that haunted her mind: Was it worth it? She never had been one to truly seek out power, perhaps it was because her desires were so simple: all she desired was love, so the search for strength had never been one on her mind. Yet it slowly became clear to her that after the recent experiences, that the world they lived in was far from an ideal one, it was far from a peaceful world where one didn't need strength.

No, in fact she was pretty confident that if she wasn't going to grow stronger there might be a day someone would tear her away from Fia, or worse take Fia away from her side. It was for that reason, a reason as simple and as pure as love that Esperia had started to question the need for power. If she wanted to stay at Fia's side that meant she would need to become stronger, not just as a mage or in personality, but also as a person physically. Alisa's reminder that it would be difficult made her nod her head lightly, yet the gentle cupping of her hand and Alisa's smile made Esperia smile weakly as she hummed softly. "I dunno... If I were to get toned with muscles I think the only result I would be proud of is that I can last longer during my teasing sessions on Fia~" The girl remarked with a sheepish grin, yet she knew all too well that she needed to get some training done.

And even then, perverted thoughts and lewd intentions had always been powerful motivators for the young Eisenberg!

#75Alisa 

Wearing the Inside out [Alisa | Esperia] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

Indeed, Alisa learned a bitter lesson about wanting nothing but peace and love for yourself and others. What you wish matters little without the power to make it a reality. Your hopes and dreams last only as long as it goes by without somebody stronger trampling all over them... What is then, the only real way of attain that peaceful life? Become stronger than anybody else. But, in the path to absolute strength, few such ideals survive all the way until the end; twisted by whatever experiences said path has wrought upon the traveller. Espy would probably be alright though. She had dealt with some of the worst this world has to offer from a tender age, and seemed to have done alright for herself regardless...

"I should warn you, that requires a whole other kind of endurance~", giggled the sculptress, teasing the little pervert with a playful wink, that ever confident smirk there to lighten the mood as if such a thing were needed, "But it defenitely helps~"

With this last bit, the sculptress narrowed her eyes, drinking deep of that oddly innocent look on the amber eyes Alisa had grown to associate with the epitome of lust. Indeed, seeing them betray all those looks associated with a cute little pervert obviously amused the sculptress, whose hand merely trailed upwards Esperia's arm, slowly passing by her bosom on the way up - as tantalizingly close as she could reach without being indecent - before stroking the underside of her chin with her fingertip:

"In your case, it might prove extremely helpful...", she'd tease once more, snicker once she got that inevitable flustered reaction. Of course, if Esperia resisted, Alisa needed only scoot a bit closer, pushing the woman's arm between the inviting valley of her cleavage... And all that time she'd hope Lumen wasn't really learning anything she was seeing here.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: