Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:15 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Mimi | SWEATER DRESS

"Hmmm, you might be right... I suppose it wouldn't be too bad to keep an eye on her at first.", Alisa folded her arms under her full bust as she brought a hand up to her chin, lowering it as she could perfectly picture the scenarios Mimi was mentioning. Ordinarily she'd let people learn from their mistakes and grow from them, but in this case... Fu Mei seemed much too proud, "If they're only arguing that doesn't really bother me, but i'd prefer if she refrained from getting into fights."

Alisa finally explained her reasoning with an awkward smile on her face. Hargeon was a peaceful town, but Fiorian people were notoriously passionate, far more than Sinese. So they idea of her provoking someone wasn't entirely unreasonable when one pondered on her general attitude.

"Fufu~... And yet, neither of us can draw any more than mere scribbles~?", she replied almost instinctively, seeing how Mimi demeaned her own skills by simply comparing herself to fellow artists in their own field, forgetting about how each of them had their own skills, "As a painter, you're one of the greatest I've seen? And with how young you are... I've no doubt you'll soon have countless works adoring even the Halls of Mercurius."

She'd never miss a chance to shower her niece in praise, after all, the girl needed it. No matter how great her achievements she never seemed to properly acknowledge them as such. Not unlike a certain goldsmith who soon came back out of her room:

"If you mean metaphorical walls, then certainly, we break them all the time?~...", she teased, shooting her a teasing little wink, a soft jostle of her chest as she uncrossed her arms and slid a hand down to her hip, "As far as physical walls, i'd prefer you refrain from that, or at the very least keep it to the Simulator. I suppose that's what you'd like to see next?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Mimi 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:17 pm

Mimi
In manner Miriko had to ponder if besting this woman in a argument was even possible thinking she might just outright dismiss them before they really had much to say about it. But this was just also a Miriko guess and she was not entirely sure how to read this woman yet."Is she even capable?"Miriko should not be too nosy Alistair solved all that stuff for her even if Miriko could be powerful enough to defend herself but she in some manner never showed what she could do.

Then well she wait for what all was said between Alisa and the new member."I won't break any wall, It is simple for me to break structures, But I won't show what I can to do anything related to this building."After that chuckle of she know things she can do and can't it she was just merely getting comfortable and seemed far more interested in other things..

"By to the showing, After that then the drawing.
"It seemed she had not forgot either things and they could get back on focus. After all there are many things to see and do later she just needed to know all of it.

#28Alisa 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:46 pm

Alisa

"I'd sure hope so~... Fufu~... Or we might have to keep her confined to the Guild Hall~?", Alisa teased, tilting her head with a playful look on her face as she rose one finger to her soft, supple lips...

But even then she doubted Fu Mei would go that far, after all, for all her arrogance she also seemed to have a measure of elegance to her, and Alisa doubted she'd be too fond of getting herself caught in pointless fights:

"You're far from the only one here who can, but thankfully nobody has felt the need to do so... Now I'm really starting to think I should show you the simulator first... Follow me~...", with these words, Alisa turned around once more, hooking her finger at Fu Mei and guiding the two women along the hallways, her long dark hair whipping about behind her as she turned, "Mmmm, Is it me or are you hoping to place Mimi's drawing somewhere in your room~?"

Even Alisa didn't reach the level of narcissism of hanging a portrait of herself in her own bedroom, but knowing Fu Mei, she was starting to feel this was exactly what the beautiful blonde had in mind... Thus, Alisa guided her out of the residential area, once more strolling across the gardens and making her way back inside the Guild Hall's main building, where she'd guide the two women along wide, spacious hallways, and down a flight of stairs where the training room awaited them... A large, pure white room, reinforced by magical wards that both protected it and automatically healed any injuries sustained inside:

"And here we are... If you're hoping to bring down any walls, this would be the right place to try~? Though frankly... Fufu~... I'd be surprised if you could. This room was designed for the mages of Blue Pegasus to cut loose without causing a ruckus or demolishing the building."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Mimi 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 am

Mimi
Interestingly enough while Miriko has been seen in the garden a lot, Fu-Mei seemed to admire the flowers but she seemed to move past it quickly, only it seemed because she did enjoy how it looked. But it was most likely that she was not be seen in the garden all that much.

But over all it seemed rather peaceful walk through it. Even if the converastion did feel a bit awkward and quiet walking through out the flowers. But it seemed over all they where all admiring the moment and the flowers but who knows if they would see one of them in there. It was in some manner the sign that things where going well and she was settling well over all showed the more peaceful moment of the world around them.

But when they got to the that room talking about having to bring down any walls. One would think mage ready to prove their skill or power Fu-Mei merely looked out at it."Unless you really want me to show something I am not going to do anything."One would think a lady carried as such the one currently, Would just show off like she normally did."But a nice location at least."With that she seemed to just merely wait until they move on.

Miriko founds this interesting and Alistair seemed to get a good chuckle out of them. Thus is showed Miriko this woman had a lot more control then she let on. Or she had more to hide and she did not wanna show. But they continued the tour with out problem. Remarkable as it might be. However one catching details would note Fu-Mei did eye Alistair for a moment almost like she was thinking something up then just didn't say anything.

#30Alisa 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 am

Alisa

Now Alisa hadn't been thinkig about any of this... But for mages like the two of them who use their magic to create art, their magical prowess is inevitably tied to their creative expression. She'd brought Fu Mei here after her declaring her willingness to break down walls, giving her a more adequate space to indulge in any... More destructive impulses:

"Heavens~... We went all this way... Surely I can't even persuade you to give me a demonstation?", Alisa teased, cocking her hip to the side as she slid her hand down there, a sly smile drawing on her lips. She wasn't really going to ask for anything, but with Fu Mei putting the option out there, she couldn't quite help but tease her with it, tapping her foot and instantly creating a training dummy in front of her if she wanted to use it. But she wouldn't be surprised if Fu Mei just wanted to keep her secrets after all... She could respect that too, "Buut there you have it~... Much better to create some walls around here if you get the urge to take some down~"

She chimed, shooting her a flirtatious little wink, Alisa would admire whatever Fu Mei had to show her, if anything, before finally turning around and marching off, ready to show her the next location. She'd already seen the main lobby, and with it the lounge, where one could also grab a bite to eat. But she had yet to show her the outdoor pool area...

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Mimi 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:24 am

Mimi
Maybe it was just her interesting in some what impressing her guild master, Maybe she was intending to show how superior she could be to other people, Maybe it was because she was talked into it. Fu-Mei merely looked at Miriko, Then Alisa then walked two and a half feet back. Miriko pondering what was going to happen, Alistair seemed not scared by any of this.

Miriko then elected to walk behind Alisa just in case for she did not know what to expect. Upon a flutter of a gold magic seal behind Fu-Mei then merely looking at the dummy out of the seal fire out three massive goal rocks that and hit the dummy, If the impact was not enough to break it, A large golden spike then burst out of the just a few mete in front of the dummy and stuck it too.

Then Fu-Mei walked away from it. Like it merely bored her. Even letting out a bit of a yawn. Then walked away from what she did almost like she expected which way to go next. Miriko merely staring pondering if this lady throw money at people or just magically gold coloured everything to fit a style she had going on for her. All and all some one showed how to be quick with a few things.

Miriko on the other hand knew she never showed off such things but creating living paintings for a small time frame surely could cause a stir. Fu-Mei just fire gold rocks at people for attacks. Whatever else was require for it to work she did not need to mention at all.

#32Alisa 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am

Alisa

She could tell Fu Mei was eager to impress, and honestly~... Alisa found no shortage of amusement for it. For a woman brimming with confidence as her, with all her pride, and all her ego. The fact that she was doing her damndest to impress Alisa felt like the highest peak of flattery she could give her. The sculptress looked back at Miriko and smiled, no doubt expecting a large explosion of magic... The Diamond woman was glad to serve as her shield, especially when it meant she got first row seats. And when she finally unleashed her barrage of golden projectiles, her brow arched immediately, her lips parting at the dazzling display:

"My~... Your magic is almost as beautiful as you are~", Alisa replied, her eyes flaring as she rose a hand over her mouth in admiration. She'd already seen a glimpse of her magic from how she used it to craft her sculptures, "It was defenitely worth making a little pit stop here... Now, you've already seen the lounge, and the gardens..."

Alisa crossed her arms under her chest, bringing one up to her chin as she mused on what to show her next. And finally tilted her head as the answer crossed her mind:

"Next up I suppose I should show you the pool area?", she noted, and with that she turned around and climbed back up the stairwell out of the training room, leading the two women back across the hallways until they made it outside towards the back of the guild, where a large, expansive outdoor area awaited them...

Alisa rose a hand over her eyes as the sun's glare met her gaze, squinting slightly as her eyes adjusted to the brightness and she could take in the glimmering sight in front of them. Faint splashing sounds reached them as two lone guildmembers enjoyed a little swim at the pool, waving at them, the sun's rays shimmering off the shifting surface of the water and the pure white tiles surrounding the pool... Even for most standards, this pool was quite large, enough to accomodate most if not all the guild with plenty of space left, and rather deep at the furthest end... As well as having a smaller, shallow pool for children and even a jacuzzi a bit further away, with the entre area adorned with lounge chairs and parasols... Enough one could laze around here for an entire day if they felt like it.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Mimi 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:27 pm

Mimi
There was this moment where she merely looked at it like it was nothing. But if anything this would only merely feed the massive ego machine that was held with in the sin goldsmith. If one was able to fuel themselves or the world. If Fu-Mei could feed herself solely from her own ego she would be even more rich from how much money she could save from not needing to eat. But that was for the most seemingly already apparent.

Even the compliment was only merely a smirk, one had to be careful how much was fed into the machine who knows what would happen. Calling Fu-Mei as pretty as her magic was fitting, In some manner Miriko wondered how much you needed to compliment this woman before he might explode in a massive ego bomb. But that was for a later matter.

Then would move to the pool and it seemed Fu-Mei over all did not overly excited about the pool. But most likely it was part of things they needed to work for her to want to be around."I am sure it is nice here...The cleaning services must be paid well."Then she merely looked at Miriko for a moment. Then seemingly almost in a stare down moment she asked Miriko."Do you use these pools?"Miriko merely trying not to feel like this woman scared her slightly did answer."No..."Then it seemed Fu-Mei almost kind of saw Miriko's nature for a moment again and as harsh as the stare down seemed at first she merely let it be.

#34Alisa 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:37 pm

Alisa

Far be it from her not to praise someone where she felt it due, though at the same time, Alisa probably understood that too much stroking of her ego was probably not the best way to handle Fu Mei but at the same time... She saw no harm in showering her with admiration in that which she excelled at, her art... As they reached the pool, however, the lithomancer could only snicker. She could sense the dismissiveness in the blonde's tone as they reached the pool area:

"You're saying that now, but you'll be singing a different tune when the summer comes around.", to a half Icebergian woman like herself, her body felt far more at home in the cool days of winter than the sweltering months of Summer, which on the Southernmost end of a Southern country like Fiore, was, well, most of the year really. Amusing that Fu Mei chose to ask Mimi that question, but Alisa could never miss how endearing her niece looked when put on the spot like that, "I suppose Mimi's the exception, but most of us use them all year round? But during the summer, we throw parties here every now and then. Make sure you have your swimsuit ready when the time comes~"

That said, Alisa wasn't really wearing a swimsuit under her sweater, and neither Mimi nor Fu Mei seemed particularly keen on going for a little dip in the pool... Thus, when inconvenience met disinterest, Alisa saw no better option to take than simply retreating back indoors:

"Now, I suppose we may as well get back to the lounge. Hopefully the little walk helped your inspiration?", she mused, resting her hand on Mimi's shoulder

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Mimi 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:05 am

Mimi
It was another hook she merely looked over to Alisa after looking at Mimi for a bit and said about when the summer season came around. After all she had to feed that ego machine again and something that Alisa might find even more bold of Fu-Mei. After all It was something about her."When summer time comes, I will gather the eyes of everyone when it happens. More eyes then Helena and maybe in some manner...even you."It was the boldest move Helena could say there was few things she most likely felt comfortable saying it.

It almost felt like the only one Fu-Mei would challenge her guild master on something. No anything power related but who would gather the spotlight. It was the most smug smile one woman could have. Miriko on the other hand felt delighted she was left out of the situation. At least that part seemed to have been settled pretty quickly.

But alas Fu-Mei's humanity did seemed to still shine through it would almost show again for a moment. When Miriko was mentioned as a exception. There was a moment where a moment again where the ego stopped and she seemed slightly worried about why."I see not my problem on why."She dismissed it as that while one could tell it might also worry her.

But they would start walking back to the lounge to prepare. Seems as more and more this woman was around even if as she was, She actually seemed to still be a normal person even willing to understand Miriko's way of being."I do hope so...After all I hear her work is beyond most people's consideration."But the walk was over all peaceful as one would expect it to be.

#36Alisa 

Draw Me, The Perfect Image.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:58 am

Alisa

"Fufufu~... Good luck with that~", Alisa flipped her lustruous hair behind her shoulder in a confident, dismissive motion; however stunning she found Fu Mei, thinking she could outshine her, Sofia or Helena... She'd be in for quite the harsh reality check. Still, the sculptress nibbled her bottom lip, shooting her a challenging, yet intrigued half lidded gaze, "Still... I'll enjoy the sight regardless?"

Almost like Fu Mei wasn't the first to come to her with such confidence... All too soon her thoughts wandered back to Diana, the beauty from Stella who came to her office to announce one such challenge. How had she been doing lately? Alisa got her to agree to participate in a photoshoot, but that hadn't happened yet and she hadn't heard from her since... She should check up on her one of these days:

"Mmm, lets head back then.", Alisa nodded as the girls agreed to head back indoors, she couldn't help but notice a hint of tenderness in the way she looked at Mimi, far different from the way she treated her on Helena.

She could understand that, after all, Mimi had the kind of personality that made you want to dote on her, while Alisa and Helena were... Showy~... She could only imagine what Fu Mei might think when she inevitably met Sofia, Alisa's bewitching Goddess of the Oceans~ Reaching back to the lounge, Alisa reclined on the nearest armchair, motioning for Fu Mei to take the one next to her, close enough that Mimi could watch them as she painted:

"Very much so~... If you take your time walking through the Guild Hall, you'll find many of her works there?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: