Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Souls Feast [Full][social]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Saturn 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:49 am

Saturn
Saturn was still really young when it came to the world, still very new to just about everything you could imagine. So when he finally came to Halawai town and was introduced to the many wonders of the cuisine he couldn’t help but spend a little here, spend a little there. Try to get a grip on what tasted good to him. But the issue was that everything just tasted amazing to him. Meats, fruits, veggies, whatever they had to offer he’d try it without a second thought. Some of the spicer stuff wasn’t exactly his cup of tea, at least not like deadly spicy. He had a fun time with the smaller stuff that didn’t pack as much of a kick.

The tall demi god went from restaurant to restaurant, place to place, trying a little bit of everything with a stomach that just didn’t seem to have an end. Drinks and the like followed suit; he wasn’t so much a glutton as he just had a pretty much bottomless stomach. It seemed to make people surprised that he was literally spending his time just going around and eating. Comparing and giving people his thoughts on the matter.

The big guy was having a good time, was paying his bills and surprisingly wasn’t against sharing when folks came up to talk to him. He was creating quite a spectacle wherever he went normally so these actions were drawing more local flare than he was expecting. One of the bars that was more along the lines of an outside one with a tone of chairs was happy to see him duck under the roofing that kept the customers dry if it was raining or the sun off of them.

Hello there big guy! Our turn next huh? What can I get for yah?

Saturn paused and looked down at the menu, much of it was drinks but there was a sparse bits of food he hadn’t tried. So he’d lean slightly and point to the offending drinks he’d like to try and some of the food.

I’d like to try these, oh and maybe… whatever this one is? I saw the frosted glass earlier and overheard the name… so I’m kind of curious.

Oh, have you ever had a Martini before?

Can’t say that I have.

Lets start you off small, get you some food and then letcha try it.

Saturn smiled warmly at the barkeep before they trotted off to get the dish he wanted to try. He was glad people here were so friendly and ready for all sorts of people. Even sitting down he was practically massive and his attire painted him as definitely not from around here. So more eyes were drawn to him and he’d spend a good deal of time talking to folks passing by…

Last edited by Saturn on Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Alisa 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:27 am

Alisa

WORDS: 000 | TAG: @Saturn | SHORTS&BIKINI

But in Luluhawa, you really couldn't tell the differece. Some people called these islands the lands of always summer, and after spending countless days here, Alisa could see where they were coming from... After a long, relaxing day lazing at the beach, she stashed her bag away back into her pocket dimension and headed off towards Halawai town. At this time of the year, with the height of tourist season behind them, finding a seat became much easier, even during the busiest sunset hours... Still, this didn't mean she still couldn't find interesting people here. By the time Saturn arrived, Alisa would have been sitting outside, crossing those long, luscious legs, gazing off into the sunset... And even then she immediately spotted the tall, golden Demi Human, all but glimmering under the sun's dim, colourful beams:

"Fufu~... You've come to the right place, the Martinis here are to die for~?", Alisa greeted, pulling that shawl a bit higher over her shoulders, keeping her draped over her toned, curvaceous frame, as she held the glass out in front of her for a sip.

Unlike what she suggested, she wasn't here for a Martini, but rather her favorite, a Gin & Tonic. Truly, this particular bar excelled at all manners of cocktails, which was why she kept coming back... And the view of the sunset, stretching out before their eyes, past the lounge and towards the wide ocean, where it painted a dazzling picture of vibrant orange hues over that all encompassing blue.

"And you don't get a view quite like this anywhere~...", she mused, turning her eyes from the tall, towering demi human towards the ocean all in front of them. With a soft, relaxed sigh, Alisa leaned back lazily in her chair, her full bust rippling softly in the loose confines of her purple bikini top

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Souls Feast [Full][social] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Sally 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:37 am

Sally
She might have been a baby fairy tail member. But at least she wasnt a total noob anymore. She was able to explore the world and do quests solo. Which was why she was at Luluhawa, granted she finished questing and now was just using that premise as an excuse to stay longer here. Never did she get to travel outside of Magnolia and East Fiore. She was dying to try everything this island could bring.

So you bet she went to try the drinks. Although as soon as she did enter the place, she saw Saturn and immediatelly thought "Kitty!" Saturn was probably the most beautiful thing she ever saw and just happily skipped over to him and hugged him "Oh I love you so much" she got carried away, but she loved animals. Saturn was though unlike anything she had seen. Her mind just jumped to cat. Saturn was just a fancy and huggable cat

#4Saturn 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:24 am

Saturn
His ears flicked a little bit as the woman that sat at the bar when he arrived greeted him. His smile widened slightly and as he had taken his seat the demi-good rubbed at the back of his neck. It wasn’t a nervous habit or anything but it certainly seemed to accent that ever present smile. Compared to the womans attire his was definitely foreign while she looked like she could have lived here their entire life.

Really? I haven’t had them before. Don’t think I’d want to die over them though!

Saturn let out a soft laugh, his understanding of phrases barely even a blip on the radar. Though the woman seemed to be very interested in the scenery behind them which prompted the demi-god to turn his head to the ocean. It was a gorgeous view and he’d eventually nod his head slowly.

I don’t think there’s anywhere on this island that isn’t beautiful…

He’d have to agree with her; the demi-god was going to say something however… Something that has never happened before well.. Happened! Hearing the single word ‘kitty’ prompted him to turn a little more in his seat while he waited for his drink. Only to find a complete stranger hugging him. The demi-god had never received a hug or any kind of physical affection before; there was a brief instance of him not looking like he knew what to do in regards to it but his warm and friendly nature took over and he couldn’t help but chuckle softly. One of his arms came up to gently pat the stranger on the head.

If they were comfortable enough to hug someone that they seemed to really like the appearance of or maybe mixed him up with someone he would at least reciprocate the affection. He felt no malice from the other so what was the harm? Though the proposition that they loved him sort of caught him wildly off guard that he didn’t quite know what to say past his tail wagging a little bit and his ears flicking this way and that.

Haha… thank you. I’m not sure if I’m quite like a cat but I like the comparison.

He wouldn’t push her away or anything like that, if she was comfortable it wasn’t hard for him to let the other go for it. She’d find his fur soft, though underneath he was definitely well muscled. He kept taking care of himself even though he was still fairly young. Looking between the two he’d introduce himself; his hand hadn’t moved from the top of the other’s head and he would give it a soft rub. Not sure how to hug someone else at this angle given how he was seated.

Well.. My name is Saturn. I’m a rune knight recruit. What’s your names?

#5Zerutod 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:41 pm

Zerutod
Zerutod stepped out of the small shop, his fingers eagerly tracing the edge of a dusty tome he had just acquired. The tantalizing whispers had led him to this quaint town, in search of someone who could unlock the secrets contained within these ancient pages. But for now, he found himself lost in the labyrinthine streets, like a wandering soul in the realm of idleness.  As he made his way toward a nearby restaurant, his steps guided by the subtle hum of the world around him, a familiar presence brushed against his senses.

was Saturn, a Dimi god, and fellow Rune Knight. Zerutod's heart skipped a beat, for the encounter was unexpected, and the intrigue of Saturn's enigmatic nature beckoned him closer.
 With caution in his stride, Zerutod settled into a shadowed corner of the restaurant, feigning obliviousness to Saturn's presence. He needed to focus on his research and not allow the curiosity of the divine to distract him. Pulling out his meticulously organized papers, he scanned through the myriad of information, hoping to uncover a forgotten piece of knowledge that would shed light on his endeavors.

The aroma of freshly brewed tea filled the air as Zerutod's fingers danced across the pages, their intricate braille-like markings granting him access to a realm of textual wisdom. "Perhaps," he mumbled, his voice barely a whisper, "this shimmering thread of truth in the annals of history will intertwine with my own search."  Caught in the dance of his thoughts, Zerutod failed to notice the subdued murmurs circulating within the restaurant. Glimpses of curious onlookers flitted across his mind, like wayward sparks in a dimly lit room. But still, he remained steadfast, his fingertips skimming over the parchment as if braille was the language of enlightenment.

#6Alisa 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:52 pm

Alisa

Alisa's lips parted, a little stunned by how literally he had taken her words. There was something utterly alien, enrapturing even about this tall, golden demi human in front of her, almost as though he was utterly clueless to this world. As though he'd come from some place far far away, and looked upon everything as though he were seeing it for the first time. Of course, no way that could be true, could it? But Alisa had seen plenty throughout her years as a mage, and she simply waved her hand negatively, before sipping her cocktail once more:

"Oh worry not, it won't actually kill you~... Though still you should take care not to drink too many of them? The sweetness can be deceptive if you're not used to hard liquor~", the way the man completely missed the meaning of these words only evidenced her point, and more importantly, it all but tempted Alisa to show him more of this beautiful, breathtaking island that so clearly captivated him as well. Her words turned from her new companion back towards the sun setting on the horizon, "Indeed... And there's no place quite like it anywhere on earthland?"

She took a deep breath of that clear, fresh air, faintly salty from the proximity to the ocean, every bit of tension leaving her body as she lazed back on the chair. She should invite him to join her huh? But before Alisa had a chance to, an equally vibrant feminine voice pierced the quiet between them, making her brow arch:

"Hmmm~...?", Alisa's brow arched when she saw the young woman practically pouncing the towering male, though her choice of pet name earned a melodious giggle from the tall sculptress. She supposed he kinda looked feline? Or, more canine really, a clear reminder that demi humans come in all sizes and shapes, with a lot more variety between them than between humans or elves. Far be it from her to judge out a couple's choice of pet names, but despite that intimate greeting, the golden male soon asked her for her name, "Oh... So you're not...?"

Alisa motioned between the two of them, her earlier assumption of the two being a couple completely shattered. An almost awkward, lopsided smile drew on her face for a moment there, scratching her temple and glancing off before shaking her head and changing the subject as fast she could:

"Anyway, just call me Alisa. If you'd like, you're welcome to join me for a drink~?", she invited, motioning towards the chairs beside her.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Sally 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:34 am

Sally
Upon realizing this wasnt a magical companion, mount or any sort fo animal, but in fact a demi human person. And not only was he not an animal, but was a Rune Knight. A part of her soul just died.... of embarassment. She wanted to sink into the ground.

She let go of the man as he asked for names "I'm.... dying of embarassment" yeah after a blunder like that, This might as well be her new name. She immediatelly turned to the bartender and ordered a drink, preferably one that would get her drunk as soon as possible. A strong drink.

The other lady who was rather pretty was called Alisa. She looked pretty and important, Sally wondered if she stumbled upon a meeting of more important people. Maybe she should scoot over to a different area and enjoy her drink. She really needs to recover from that embarassment

#8Saturn 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:59 am

Saturn
Saturn had hardly been able to concentrate on his surroundings since stepping into the bars inner workings. So the new arrival of Zerutod went largely unnoticed for a few moments; an ear flick and slight turn of the head was all he managed to get. He thought he recognized someone from somewhere; a particular individual sitting on their own. But he couldn’t be quite sure. Maybe the knights headquarters? He wasn’t sure; but maybe later he could talk to them. Or if they came up. That’d work too.

Alisa’s conversation however grasped his attention a little quicker than the individual sitting on their own. She seemed a bit stunned over something; was it something he said? Maybe. It was hard to tell. When she clarified that she meant something else saturn let out a soft chuckle.

Oh. Okay. I’m not really used to having liquor at all. Not used to much I’m afraid. But if it’s sweet I’ll probably like it.

He’d hum a little bit at the idea; he liked sweet, savory and tasty things. So it was endearing to him that these martini’s were supposedly sweet. Flicking an ear he’d turn to gaze at that horizon too; albeit his head being all that could turn at the moment.

So far… definitely not.

With the response to sally hugging him the demi-god blinked slightly; he wasn’t sure what Alisa made of that. That they were not what? He was puzzled and tilted his head to one side, a slight forty-five degree angle much like how some animals were confused or curious.

Not…?

He didn’t follow at all; the demi-god was completely clueless when it came to social norms. He had assumed the woman that hugged him did that to certain folks that they felt comfortable with. Some cultures were just more friendly? He thought at least.

Nice to meet you Alisa; sure! I’m still waiting on my order but-

With the embarrassing realization of the other when they found that not only he wasn’t an animal or a companion but a full fledged rune knight and demi-human [or in his case demi-god] Saturn couldn’t help but give a cheerful smile. He wasn’t sure what was so embarrassing about hugging a stranger. But there must have been some confusion if she was. Though her statement about dying of embarrassment was slightly alarming.

You don’t look to be dying? Do you need a doctor?

There was alarm plastered on his face; ears perked and eyes cracking slightly. Was she hurt somewhere? He didn’t seem to get that most of what was going on was frankly just use of regular terms; a lot of this culture was still vastly unknown to him too. With her letting go he was able to stand up out of his seat. It was made immediately apparent that even while seated he was tall, but the massive demi-god had to stoop a little bit else he’d brush his head against the ceiling that oversaw the lil bar.

#9Zerutod 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:13 pm

Zerutod
As Zerutod's fingers traced the intricate markings on the ancient parchment, he was lost in a realm of forgotten knowledge. The whispers of the text echoed in his mind, singing a melody of secrets waiting to be unveiled. But amidst the symphony of his own thoughts, a distant commotion reached his ears. Saturn's voice, laced with concern, sliced through the air like a dagger. Zerutod's heart skipped a beat, the urgent words pulling him away from his research. The sound of a small group gathering around Saturn piqued his curiosity. With a sigh, he closed the dusty tome, its pages fluttering like the wings of an ancient creature. "I suppose my studies shall have to wait," Zerutod murmured to himself, his fingertips gingerly touching the spine of the book. "Time to see what's causing this ruckus." He slung his satchel over his shoulder and made his way over to Saturn and the group. As he approached, an anxious murmur filled the air, mingling with the scent of uncertainty.

Zerutod, always the adept observer of the world, took in the scene before him. Saturn's figure stood tall, a beacon of otherworldly energy among the ordinary townsfolk. Zerutod couldn't help but be intrigued by his enigmatic nature. But now wasn't the time for idle musings. Someone might be in need of assistance. Feigning obliviousness to his own expertise, Zerutod stepped towards Saturn, his steps purposeful and confident. In moments like these, he found it best to play the role of the hapless intellectual. His soft-spoken voice escaped his lips, laced with an air of feigned bumbling. "Pardon me," Zerutod interjected, his brows furrowed in mock confusion. "Did I hear correctly? Is there someone in need of medical aid? Though I am no doctor, I have read my fair share of medical textbooks. Allow me to help in any way I can." Saturn's gaze met Zerutod's, surprise flickering for a brief moment before settling into a knowing smile.

#10Alisa 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:11 pm

Alisa

"Oh, nothing to be so flustered by~... Nobody got hurt, did they~?", Alisa teased, and couldn't help but giggle as the pinkette realized her error, a reaction that made her think this young woman probably didn't have many years as a wandering mage, assuming she was one at all. Honestly, Alisa expected she might be, after all, she didn't look like a tourist and neither did she look like a mage, but at the same time, Luluhawa tended to attract people like them due to the quests available for mages to take... Well, that and the weather of course, "I recommend the Long Island Ice tea~"

Not something in any way traditional of Luluhawa, but as Alisa winked at the woman, she had to know any avid drinker would know her cocktails well enough to recognize a strong one when she heard about it:

"Mmmm, then I defenitely reiterate my warning~... Don't overdrink or that will defenitely ruin your first experience.", she reinforced, her smile brightening, slowly growing to accept how this mysterious golden male found this place just as alien as they probably found him... How fascinating... Just where exactly was he from? Even as she sipped her drink Alisa found her gaze falling on him more often than not, utterly fascinated. Not every day you meet someone so... Otherwordly... And she probably met Illumin himself at one point, "Fufu~... Oh, don't worry about her, buy her a drink and I'm sure she'll get better right away~?"

She encouraged, perhaps showing a hint of mischief as she all but encouraged the meandering demi human to pursue the woman who showered him with affection right at first sight, after all, she'd been around long enough to see they'd make a cute couple:

"Oh, not at all~... In fact I believe the less she hears anybody commenting on it the better she'd feel. And that goes for the both of you.", she chimed as she looked between Saturn and the white haired man, who had also completely eluded her senses. Guess he'd been too keen on staying unnoticed, while Alisa had been too relaxed. And, well, rightly so she assumed... Why else would you come to Luluhawa if not to relax? And thus she merely watched as the three of them slowly gathered closer, instintively adjusting the strap of her bikini a bit higher along her shoulder, running a hand down that flowing black hair... She had to make herself presentable after all...

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Sally 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:54 am

Sally
If anyone was the hero of the moment, it was Alisa who understood how she felt and rightfully knew what to tell the males to back off and not make her want to sink to the ground
"Thank you miss~" she spoke more happily to her. She didnt quite catch her name as the initial shock of the Rune Knight just made her mind buzz with embarassment. It was like shock and that white noise in your ears or head

The drink was welcome. Long Island, did she say that? She could go with that. No wait, was that an iced tea. That was too soft for her. She wanted to be completelly hammered. In any way, she buried her feelings of embarassment and focused on all other things. Like who the heck was the third person. Saturn was a Rune Knight. The lady was some name she didnt catch, but who was the final one

#12Saturn 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:12 pm

Saturn
Saturn perked a little bit when the other rune knight stepped up, he wasn’t entirely familiar with the other. Though something told him that he might have met them at some point or another in the fortress. It’s possible a passing glance? Saturn rubbed at his chin; staring down at them for a few moments longer.

The suggestion of drink wasn’t lost on saturn, maybe he should try something like that too? After his martini. The demi-god blinked a little bit at the idea that he should buy her a drink. Or rather that he should buy Sally a drink. He didn’t mind the thought. The other had been nice past the now following embarrassment that he was told to just get past it. So he’d give a small somewhat flick of his ear; that smile growing slightly.

He couldn’t tell that alisa had been looking at him so frequently; likely trying to figure out who or what he was. The demi-god cocked his head to one side. A drink would go a long way and with the martini in his hand the demi-god blinked. The warning ringing in his mind before giving it a sip.

Well if she would like a drink I don’t mind buying her one. Just… I don’t know uh. What kind of drinks there are.

He finally spoke up, having glanced between the three. Somewhat uncertain what to do; he was practically clueless on social norms but being told to avoid the embarrassment and establish something else… Alisa had a good head on her shoulders and something itched at the back of his head. Like he knew her from somewhere. Or something. Maybe he had heard similar names? His attention then shifted to the other two.

What’s your names?

His tone was gentle, a soft sweetness that took no effort. Saturn wasn’t the unfriendly type; he was genuine and easy to get along with even if he was clueless half the time. Well more than half the time. Actually most of the time. Even on topics he knew well.

The demi-god adjusted on his seat a bit, his tail almost starting to wag again. His eyes cracked somewhat when he was more focused on the people around him than feeling the music of the location. The soft glow of his eyes was easy to immediately notice; though the strength of his music was definitely a little... less than you'd expect.

#13Zerutod 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:05 pm

Zerutod
Zerutod let out a sheepish chuckle as he realized his misunderstanding. "Ah, my apologies," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "I seem to have caught the wrong end of the conversation. No medical emergencies then? Well, that's a relief." As the tension in the air dissolved into laughter, Zerutod's mind began to wander. Perhaps it was time for a break. Studying ancient tomes could be mentally draining after all, and a moment of respite wouldn't hurt. Zerutod scanned the bustling tavern, searching for a vacant seat. Spotting an empty chair he pulled it over to Saturn's table he was sure Saturn wouldn't mind the extra company and Zerutod could use the break, eager to rest his weary mind.

With a gentle wave, Zerutod called over a waitress, her tray laden with frothy mugs of ale. The aroma of the tavern filled his senses, but his heart desired something different this time. Clearing his throat, Zerutod politely asked the waitress, "Excuse me, miss. Might you be able to enlighten me on the selection of teas you have available? I'm in need of a momentary reprieve from the chaos of the world." The waitress flashed him a warm smile and nodded. "Of course, sir. We have a wide variety of teas to suit every palate. From soothing chamomile to fragrant jasmine, and even exotic blends like dragonfruit oolong. What would you fancy?[/color]"

Zerutod's fingertips danced along the brim of his chin, contemplating his options. "Ah, I believe I shall indulge in a cup of jasmine tea, please. The delicate fragrance always brings a sense of tranquility to my mind." As the waitress jotted down his order, Zerutod couldn't help but engage her in conversation. "You know, I'm amazed by how a simple cup of tea can transport us to different realms of relaxation. It's as if every sip carries the essence of a gentle breeze or a blooming flower."

#14Alisa 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:02 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 000 | TAG: @Saturn @Sally @Zerutod | SHORTS&BIKINI

Men aren't always the most attentive to a woman's feelings, especially in Saturn's case as he seemed almost alien in his unfamiliarity with the world around him. That only added to his charm of course, but Alisa sympathized with the girl, and would have felt terrible to watch her drowing in her embarassment without throwing her a rope:

"You're welcome~...", Alisa chimed back to the pinkette, flashing her that cool, bewitching smile before sipping her drink, the ice cubes clinking ever so subtly against the sides of the glass. And since it wasn't the first time she'd recommended this drink before, she could pick up on Sally's hesitation almost immediately and winked at her, "Don't worry, trust me. The drink is plenty strong."

If she wanted to get wasted fast, there was no going wrong with that option, unless she'd simply get a round of shots. Ultimately though, she left it up to Saturn to decide what to order, considering he'd agreed to pay her drinks:

"Call me Alisa~... What should I call you?", she introduced herself, uncrossing her legs and raising a bit further upright, if not going as far as to stand up from her seat, especially not when he was sitting oh so close to her.

Though her eyes soon turned to the other man, who spoke like a medical professional. Was he by any chance a doctor? Alisa kept that in mind, after all, you can never know too many healers. However, her brow arched as she watched him inquire about teas. Naturally the waiters were more than happy to encourage him, but the choice to stay non alcoholic at a bar suggested he wasn't much of a drinker. Unless he was on the job for whatever reason? Something to ask about later:

"Fufu~... Maybe it's the tea, or maybe the atmosphere is responsible for that effect~?", hand raising gracefully over her mouth with a graceful laughter, the man's choice of words all but captivated an artist such as herself, perhaps a little too easily as she arched her brow, "I know my gin could have run dry and I still would have felt tempted to linger right here, without moving an inch~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Sally 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:33 am

Sally
"My name is Sally" she spoke as she finally introduced herself now that the wave of embarassment washed over and she could relax. She was fine with the drink Alisa told her about. She doesnt mind getting wasted asap even if the embarassment passed. Its just she likes strong booze. Reminded her of the good times she had with friends. It kind of made her nostalgic. She wondered if she could find them ever.

As she pondered over some previous words and encounters, she recalled Saturn introducing himself as a Rune Knight. So she asked "Are you all Rune Knights?" Sally wasnt quite sure of Alisa and the other person who she wasnt sure if they introduced themselves. But because she mostly stayed in Magnolia her whole life, she had little to no reference about Blue Pegasus outside their name and location. This was even her first time at Luluhawa

#16Saturn 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:12 pm

Saturn
Saturn cocked his head to one side as it seemed as though his rune knight companion didn’t introduce themselves by name. It wasn’t something he was going to push for if they didn’t feel like sharing in front of strangers. But their choice of drink made him wonder if they partook in this sort of places drink anyways.

Don’t think I’d expect an order of tea in a tavern. Most people seem to like liquor or some kind of spirits. Do you not like them?

Saturn’s attention then fell to Alisa; he’d smile cheerfully at her. Well what would she call him? Saturn paused, ponder and then eventually would just admit to himself that his name was probably the best bet here. That’s what they were asking for right?

Oh most people just call me Saturn! Well. Most.

Saturn wasn’t even sure if Lumikki would appreciate him sharing that name that she gave him with others. He’d have to ask her later when he ran into her again. The demigod noted that the woman had seemingly gotten closer to him; by an effect of nearly standing up in her chair. It was odd to him but he didn’t seem to mind. He’d perk up a bit when sally finally introduced herself.

Nice to meet you Sally!

The question that Sally posed to the group made him wonder; he knew that zerutod was one but he couldn’t remember his name for the life of him. Was alisa also a rune knight? He’d gaze at the woman; she didn’t strike him as one but to be fair some of the other rune knights he met other than kon didn’t strike him as ones either. Then again he didn’t strike himself as one. Maybe it was just whatever you thought of… Saturn paused this train of thoughts as his drink arrived; his offer to buy sallys drinks were still present so he would pay for them whenever they ordered.

I don’t think Alisa is one, but I know this fellow is one. I’ve seen him at the rune knight hall once or twice I think?

#17Zerutod 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:49 pm

Zerutod
Zerutod took a sip of his fragrant jasmine tea, savoring the delicate flavors that danced on his tongue. The warmth spread through his body, soothing his weary soul as he observed the lively atmosphere of the bar.  He chuckled at his own private joke, thankful that nobody could see his mischievous grin. Just as he was about to lose himself in the gentle melodies of the bard's lute, Zerutod noticed a group of ladies seated at a nearby table, engrossed in their own animated conversation. He straightened his posture, and with a charming smile, he made his way toward them. "Ladies," Zerutod greeted, his voice polite and soft-spoken as always. "Where are my manners I am Zerutod, a humble traveler of knowledge." His soft-spoken words drifted into their ears. Zerutod chuckled softly. "It might seem a bit off for me to be drinking non-alcoholic in a place like this, but I prefer not to become a whip-cat with my disability. It would be rather embarrassing to lose any more of my remaining senses to the bottle."

#18Alisa 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:58 pm

Alisa

"Pleasure to meet you both, Sally, Saturn~", Alisa winked at the two of them and returned the greeting with that charming smile and a curt nod, before sipping her drink once more, all but choking on it at the woman's next question. Thankfully, she kept her cool and simply rose a hand daintily over her mouth, a lopsided smile on her face. Boy, her, a Rune Knight? Her, the woman who ran wild and couldn't obey orders to save her life? That would look terrible on the organization as a whole... Instead, she simply chuckled and shook her head, "Fufu, not at all~... I'm a member of Blue Pegasus."

With these words, Alisa turned on her seat ever so slightly, just enough that her new companions could catch a glimpse of the Guild mark stamped oh so proudly on her midsection, right beside her navel:

"Oh, you are both Knights? Well, good to see the organization is in good hands? Sounds like getting Kon in charge was the best decision the higher ups could have made~?", Alisa felt a little surprised, why only a scarce few months ago, the Fiorian Rune Knights were in utter disarray. But then they brought in a veteran of the Organization, a man who she respected even if they never really saw eye to eye unless there was some looming calamity on the horizon. Still, she relished the sight of two Knights she'd never seen before, evidencing how Fiore's protectors still managed to attact new recruits, though she couldn't help but chuckle at the other man's inhibition to indulge, "Oh, I understand that~... Though that only really happens the first few times? You'll build up a resistance after a few benders~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Sally 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:39 am

Sally
"I've never met a member of Blue Pegasus, what are they like? Or um, what is the guild like?" she asked. So the two people were confirmed Rune Knights, while one was a Blue Pegasus member. She didnt really introduce herself as a guild member, because she wasnt asked that. And she didnt really wanna be an embarassment to Fairy Tail. To think she hugged a Rune Knight official and called him a kitty. It was to die for.

She merely drank her booze and chilled. Granted if someone did ask her if she belonged to a guild, she would openly answer and admit it. But she just wanted to make the guild look good and not bad. She definitely had a lot to work on. But skill wise and anything else. But in regards to Blue Pegasus, she wondered what were those guild people like. She just knew the general aestehtic, but not their vibe

#20Saturn 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:36 pm

Saturn
Saturn titled his head to one side as he finally got an answer regarding Zerutods name; it was unfamiliar to him and he’d just nod his head slightly at the reason for why he wouldn’t be drinking anything alcoholic. It made sense to him; although he wasn’t entirely sure what would be considered a ‘safe’ drink in a bar. Well. He was if he was getting tea actually..

I wouldn’t have thought to order tea here… or what kind of tea even tastes good.

Saturn rubbed at his neck thoughtfully; most drinks didn’t really do much to him on their own it seemed. Even the tastier ones that went down easy like the one that alisa had suggested. He’d let out a soft chuckle at alisas reaction to sally’s question.

I’ve heard of Blue Pegasus. Or rather about the ship they have. The librarians were always going on about ‘technological marvel’ and ‘magical powerhouse’ this or that.

Saturn noted the sigil on Alisas stomach, brow raisingly slightly. His was placed behind him on his back between his shoulder blades. If they wanted to see it it’d take a moment cause he’d have to raise up the collar of his outfit, or whatever you called this thing that went about his shoulders.

Yup! Kon recruited me directly when I was still learning Fiorian. He’s an interesting fellow. Only person I’ve ever seen wearing all black like he does. Or mask. Or cloak. Was the organization not in good hands before?

Saturn tilted his head to one side, almost making his head horizontal rather than vertical. He wondered what other sorts of knights had been in the past and felt a twang somewhere deep in his heart that made him feel… weird. He’d adjust in his seat and shake his head as though brushing off the sensation.

He’d give sally a smile when she asked about blue pegasus; he figured that she was likely going to talk about her own guild at some point. Unless she didn’t have one in which, he had never met a mage without a guild before. He’d have to ask what that was like later if that turned out to be the case.

#21Zerutod 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:56 am

Zerutod
Zerutod's eyes twinkled with amusement as he listened to Saturn's comment about ordering tea in a bar. The corners of his lips curled up into a mischievous smile as he responded, "Ah, my friend, tea is like a symphony of flavors, each note playing in perfect harmony with your taste buds. It's like taking a sip of liquid enlightenment, a journey for the senses!" Zerutod leaned back in his chair, his blind eyes gazing into the distance as he contemplated the question. "Indeed, my dear Saturn, explaining the taste of tea is akin to me asking what a sunset looks like. Words can never truly capture its essence, but I shall do my best to convey its magic." He took a moment to collect his thoughts, a serene expression gracing his features as he began to describe the complexities of tea. "Imagine the delicate dance of floral notes, the kiss of jasmine petals mingling with the soothing embrace of chamomile. Picture the vibrant zest of citrus, the zing of lemon, or the invigorating tang of bergamot. Envision the warm embrace of cinnamon and cloves, wrapping around your senses like a comforting blanket."

Zerutod, his voice quickened. "Ah, the herbs! They bring a whole new dimension to the tea-drinking experience. Imagine the refreshing coolness of mint, invigorating your palate with each sip. Or the subtle sweetness of lavender, dancing upon your tongue like a gentle breeze. And let us not forget the earthy richness of ginseng, imparting vigor and rejuvenation to the weary traveler." Zerutod's voice filled with enthusiasm. "Oh and the herbs. Ah, the herbs! They bring a whole new dimension to the tea-drinking experience. Imagine the refreshing coolness of mint, invigorating your palate with each sip. Or the subtle sweetness of lavender, dancing upon your tongue like a gentle breeze. And let us not forget the earthy richness of ginseng, imparting vigor and rejuvenation to the weary traveler."

#22Alisa 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:21 am

Alisa

"Oh, we're simply a guild dedicated to the pursuit of beauty and self improvement~? Though instead of hearing about it from me, if you're curious you should simply come by one of these days and see for yourself~?", Alisa suggested, crossing those, long, shapely legs as her plush pink lips brighetened ever so visibly, a hint of pride as she talked about her beloved Guild, "Oh, Christina? Indeed, she's a marvellous work of art in her own right, though very few people understand the technical details of how it was made~"

Alisa rubbed her temple, a hint of awkwardness in admitting her ignorance as she knew little of the inner workings of their iconic vessel, and could do little to sate Saturn's curiosity on the matter. Of course, he could always come by himself for a visit. Still, it pleased her to hear that Kon had been hard at work in rebuilding the Rune Knights:

"Mmmm, it had been a bit neglected for quite some time...", Alisa shook her head, her smile fading as she thought about the ups and downs of the Rune Knights, including the time when they outright disbanded. She wouldn't mind telling Saturn more about it, but it was a long story, and defenitely far from the ideal discussion for a casual meeting for drinks. Ultimately, she turned her attention to the other Rune Knight, her brow arching at his statement, "My, you're quite passionate about tea hm~? Sounds like you'd get along swimmingly with the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Sally 

Souls Feast [Full][social] Empty Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:19 am

Sally
Some talked about tea, others talked about the Blue Pegasus ship Cristina. Meanwhile Sally was most interested in learning about Blue Pegasus as a guild, Alisa said its a guild dedicated to the pursuit of beauty and self improvement
"Mmm, I'd never be able to fit in. Beautiful people usually told me Im not good enough for that stuff" she tried to join art clubs or stuff like cheerleading, but she always found some clique saying she wasnt good enough or was too ugly. She and beautiful people dont click. The only one beautiful person to approve of her went to that Utopian Demise. And after that, last she heard of her, she went to Oak when rumblings of Phantom Lord started. She did receive an invite to join the foundation of the guild, but she was too chicken to answer a yes or no. She pretended as if she never got the letter.
In regards to tea and Rune Knights, Sally sat out of the convo, only getting involved when her Guild Master got mentioned
"Is she a tea lover?" she asked Alisa curiously as she never got to see Judith as the woman was traveling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum