Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twisted by the Pool [Michael]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:55 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 000 | TAG: @Michael | BIKINI

Nothing quite compared to this feeling~... As Alisa dove under the swimming pool after a long, strenuous workout, feeling the water flowing around her full, luscious curves, she felt that cool, loving caress to wash away the strain of her training, the perfect ending to a session like this. The swimming pool on the back of Blue Pegasus' Guild Hall preceded her, it had been here long before she joined the guild, and was a popular place to hold parties. Alisa had done that herself after all, but even if it hadn't, she'd have been liable to build her own swimming pool for this very reason alone:

"No better way to cope with this heat~..."

She swam along the bottom with slow strokes of those long, luscious legs, cheek puffed softly as she held her breath... Alisa could hold her breath longer than most people, after all, she wasn't even technically human at this point. When she finally emerged from the waters with a low, audible splash, she promptly ran her hands up and over her forehead, slicking her hair back, squinting as the harsh, later morning sun shone down over her eyes. She rose her hand over her eyes for a moment, letting them adjust to the bright light as she took in her surroundings, her toes only just barely brushing the bottom of her pool... Not a lot of people around at this hour hmm? Well many in Blue Pegasus were late sleepers after all~... All the more reason why it pleased her to find people who she could meet up with at this hour.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:05 am

Michael Winters
Little did Alisa know, there was someone in the room. Michael who was fairly new to the guild was wandering late at night and exploring it, trying to memorize the layout. Plus he spent that time quietly moving from the inn to here. It was bizarre to be in a guild. Surreal. He thought his emotions would be elated. But he just wasnt. It was like a normal thing happened. Its as if this whole thing didnt get to his head properly. Only the anxiety and stress to not fuck up and be kicked out. He just felt a lot of responsibility now even though he didnt really know what to do.

So by the early hours he was sitting and pondering what to do. He noticed Alisa in the pool. He curiously watched her, surprised how long she can hold her breath. He wanted to count, but feels it would be apsurd and depressing. So he chose not to. Instead he merely watched the busty babe leave the pool. He would go and say hi. But he was once again frozen in awe of what he saw

#3Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:58 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 200 | TAG: @Michael | BIKINI

Alisa took in her surroundings as she came up, eyes darting left and right curiously as she took in her surroundings, after all, who knows what else showed up after a good few minutes underwater... Eventually, her wine red hues settled on a familiar figure, that of the man she'd met a few weeks earlier when out on a jog. Her plush, pale pink lips widened at the sight of him and she waved, catching his attention:

"Hello there Michael~...", unlike what she expected, the man never met with her to tell her his impressions of the guild. Instead, she heard that he happened upon his wife, and that ever charming Sofia had somehow swayed the unwitting wanderer into the eyes of the guild. And thus, here she stood, or well, swam, not laying her eyes on him as a fellow member of her guild, "How are you finding the guild?"

Even now, the man seemingly watched her from a distance, and so Alisa rose her voice, hoping he'd hear her as she swam gracefully along the surface of the water, letting her feet touch the bottom of the pool at last as she simply stepped up to the edge, resting her elbows there as her full bust came to rest on her crossed arms.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#4Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:34 pm

Michael Winters
One thing she'd notice is that not only is he here, but he's much different as to when they met. He looked more 'refined', having an attire thats much more becoming of a Blue Pegasus guild member and wasnt as sporty dressed nor as rebel punk like as how his usual appearance and tattoo suggest.

He approached her and greeted her just as she did greet him. She asked him about the guilds impressions "The guild is still rather fancy and lavish for my book. Definitely something Im not used to. I have not really interacted with anyone since joining the guild. So I dont know the people much. I mean I have met you, your wife, kids and niece.... Oh and Esperia too. But thats all before the guild." he explained how he saw the guild "But yeah... Im glad to have a stable roof over my head... I just never thought I'd make Hargeon my home. Considering its south and too warm for my taste"

Since he had the guild masters attention, he spoke "Y'know. I didnt think I'd see you here. I was mostly trying to memorize the layout of the place while no one was up. If I knew I'd find you here I would've brought my present along"
Yes, the werewolf did have a gift for the guildmaster and his wife. But he left it at his room.

#5Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:42 pm

Alisa

Alisa did indeed notice the chance, and she had to admit... She kinda liked it~... Far be it from her to force people to dress this way or that whenever they joined her guild, and though the guild's tenet required one to always look their best, unlike outsiders often assumed, Blue Pegasus left plenty of room to interpretation, letting each and every single member decide what their best look was. Simply spending a few moments looking into the mirror and wondering what that is makes all the difference in the world:

""Fufufu~... Indeed it takes some getting used to. After a while, you might even enjoy the attentions of your new fan club?", she teased, tilting her head slightly. She didn't bother to ask whether Michael already had a fan club, but pretty boys and girls tended to earn the attention of their peers relatively quickly, and well... Dark, brooding type like Michael? Alisa imagined the girls would be all over him quickly enough, "Oh yeah the heat... Does take a little getting used to?"

Alisa shot him a lopsided smile as she lifted her hand up from the water and brought it behind her head, idly adjusting those loose wet locks. Just one glance at Alisa's pale, silky smooth skin should tell Michael everything he needed to know about how ill adjusted she herself was to this weather, after all, Alisa was a cold blooded Northerner of Icebergian descent, one whose attachment to the South was emotional rather than physical:

"Why, is it really so surprising you'd find me at the swimming pool?", she chimed, a little puzzled by his own surprise with her appearance, lifting those long, shapely legs ever so slightly from the bottom of the pool, keeping her body afloat along the surface with slow, steady strokes, "Ohh...? Present?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#6Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:05 pm

Michael Winters
Michael didnt know what Blue Pegasus saw as beautiful. He heard they always needed to look their best and no one was slacking in that category. Everyone was a looker, even the males were pretty boy twinks. He wanted to fit in and not be the black sheep. Hence the suit and the appearance. Granted he did ask some Hargeon stylists to try and style his hair, because the man was a mess. He was an animal after all

When Alisa spoke, he tilted his head "Fan... club?" he didnt know if the laides of BP would fan over him. Like no one did, or at least not openly. "I mean, did you hear anything?" Alisa was the guild master and a woman, she'd know what her gender species likes. In regards to the heat she says he'll get used to it
"Not really. I might need to wear less clothes. At least during summer.I was used to living more.... north east. At least in my youth" Much more North and colder areas, but more to be considered East Fiore still. Somewhat close to Fairy Tail guild maybe. Or was it one of those defunct ones. He cant remember

She asked why was it surprising to find her in a swimming pool
"Well... I was mostly up all night and well... I didnt know when you go for your swims to be exact. Im still learning peoples routines and the way around." he explained

When she heard he had a present. He smiled a bit "Yeeeah, I have one at my room. I just thought I'd bring it next time I like go to see you. But you kinda got me off guard. I just thought y'know... it'd be swell for a little erm... welcoming gift, I think thats the word?"

#7Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:21 pm

Alisa

There really was no such thing as Blue Pegasus' idea of beautiful, after all, every member had its own and they encouraged one another to seek out this respective ideal. It lies in the eye of the beholder after all, so she'd never dream of trying to teach one another about it:

"Fufu~... Maybe I have, maybe I haven't? Far be it from me to reveal another woman's secrets~", she teased, winking playfully as she kicked gently against the edge of the pool, her arms splashing ever so softly against the surface of the water as she swam but a few paces away, yet still close enough to keep their conversation going, "Oh absolutely, I mean, don't get me wrong... I do love the suit but... I'd be melting with a black dress in the summer?"

Once again, those wine red eyes appraised his rather tasteful choice of wardrobe, if not exactly adequate for the hot, sizzling sunbeams shining down on his fair haired visage. Even now she couldn't help but raise her hand over her mouth as that graceful, elegant giggle left her lips:

"Oh... You're from the northeast as well? What city are you from?", Alisa perked up at this little morcel of information, after all, it's not every day she meets people from the far north making a living all the way down in Hargeon, "My... Well you really didn't have to, but the thought is much appreciated all the same? In any case... I'm going to be here in the pool for a little longer so. You can always join me for a bit~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#8Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:32 pm

Michael Winters
He pouts "I thought fan clubs werent supposed to be secret". Michael would watch her as she'd go for another round of a swim. Although she would not go too far so they could stay engaged in a conversation for longer. Though he shrugs in her reply. "I mean its fairly cool at the guild. Besides, if Im being honest, thats what I mostly saw your men wear here, so I just kinda copied them."
He had no fashion sense nor basis of male fashionable beauty, so he just emulated what he saw from some male members he saw in the past here and there.

In regards to the heat. Michael meant that in general. Even before joining the guild and getting fashionable. He just didnt handle heat well. He was more of a cold climate northerner.
As Michael mentions the north east, Alisa was curious to hear where he was from "I used to live in Magnolia as a kid and briefly at Dahlia." though he hated his life there. He was a kid who moved to a new country with his parents. Left everyone he knew back at Caelum, all friends and such. Only to lose parents and just get adopted here and there. And later when he grew up he'd just wander the country, with an inn being his home.
He never expected his brief stay at Hargeon to become a permanent thing

In regards to the gift talk, she said that he really didnt have to. He shrugged "I mean, if you dont want it, I can always give it to Sofia if she wants it?"
Well, he got it and he didnt want it to go to waste. Though it would suck if both denied it. He hoped that wouldnt be the case. She meanwhile said she'd be here at the pool, so she invited him to join her. He was surprised by the invite "Im not wearing a swimsuit now though"

#9Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:14 am

Alisa

"Oh, they aren't~ But its individual members can choose to remain so?", she teased back, far preferring if Michael met the girls himself and found out who it was that had taken an interest, rather than hearing it from herself, "Oh, some of them, certainly, but not all of them, not by a longshot."

Daiko was one example, as was Manzo who mostly seemed to wear the traditional garb of their homelands. Even if neither of them refrained from wearing suits when the situation called for.

"Still, you wear it beautifully for someone who just learned how to~", she winked reassuringly, as she couldn't help but admire not only how easily he'd adjusted to fit in, but how well he pulled it off. The latter is the hardest battle really, and not every member can do it. After all, people tend to pull off the clothes they're most used to? Suddenly changing your style and looking good in it takes a special kind of adaptability, "Oh, Magnolia is a wonderful city, pretty stable too considering how Fairy Tail has been there for generations..."

Well he didn't have to, but now that he went and bought it, it was a little too late for that. However, his mention of Sofia made Alisa arch her brow. She would have just accepted, but now that he mentioned her wife, her lips simply curled as she brushed a loose lock away from her eyes:

"Hmmm... If you're on the fence, how about you give it to the two of us~?", she chimed, biting her lip as she tilted her head slightly. The fact that his thoughts immediately wandered to her wife told Alisa everything she needed to know, "Here~", in a flash, Alisa held her hand above the water and produced a folded men's swimming trunks from her pocket dimension. She carried a veritable wardrobe in that thing, and had at least a couple of men's garments. Say what you will, Alisa liked to be prepared, "The bathroom's right over there."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#10Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:02 pm

Michael Winters
In regards to her gift, she said he can give it to both of them and he smiled "I sure will~"
She said he can join her in pool, but he said he didnt have a proper swim outfit. Suddenly, in a flash, Alisa held her hand above the water and produced a folded men's swimming trunks from seemingly nowhere. He blinked as he watched her. He just wanted to ask her 'where did you get that from' and 'i hope that wasnt worn by anybody'
Anywho she told him where the bathroom is. So he took the swimwear and shrugged as he might as well do it. So he went to the bathroom to undress and put the swimming trunks. He didnt know where to put his clothes, so he just left it there

Once he did that, he arrived back to her
"Ready or not, here I come" he said and soon joined her in the pool and swimmed over to her
"Well well well. Here I am. What will you do now?~"

#11Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:26 pm

Alisa

Alisa didn't really know what he'd got them, but if he considered one or the other, then surely he could give it to both? That faint smile brigheted as he agreed, which confirmed her suspicion. Letting out a low, melodious giggle as he looked awkwardly at the pair of trunks she'd fetched from her wardrobe. They were hers, since Alisa posessed a magical artifact that allowed her to transform into a man. Something she rarely ever used and only hwen she needed to go incognito for, but it meant she had a full male wardrobe in her pocket dimension, just in case. Swimming idly as she awaited him, Alisa smiled as he dove into the pool and joined her:

"Well isn't it obvious~...?", she teased her eyes narrowing as a sly, playful smile drew on her face, leaning in with a teasing, half lidded gaze, just close for that lavander aroma to tickle his nostrils, not really minding if his eyes wandered, "...Have a swim of course~"

Then and only then did she peel away with a wink, letting out a melodious chuckle before she turned on her back and gently kicked her legs away, keeping her head above the surface so they could talk normally:

"So... You've met my wife hmmm? Do tell, what magic words did she use to sway you?", she mused, more curious than anything really, after all he seemed adamant about not joining a mage's guild when they first met. She knew her wife had a way with words, even more than she did. But as she had a personal interest in Michael as well, she was understandably curious.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#12Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:18 pm

Michael Winters
He curiously followed her, via swimming. It was nice to be in a pool and refreshing. He could see why she was into this. Pools were a bit weird to him tho. They're always deep. Where as the sea is like gradually getting deeper. You get to walk and then swim.

As they swam, Alisa asked what magic words did her waifu say to convince him to join the guild. He would swim along side her and ponder for a moment as he remembered the meeting. He wasnt sure if Alisa knew considering she was asking. So he surmised he had to say it and hope for the best. Though some things he remembered did make him blush a bit. Because there was flirting involed. So yeah he really needed to find the best way to relay what happened
"Well, I'm not sure on the exact wording. It was more of a feeling I felt coupled with the words. And the fact that she said that everyone is welcome. Even my kind. Which was something that kind of... prevented me from joining" he spoke

#13Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:46 pm

Alisa

It was indeed nice... With the sun climbing higher and higher into the sky, they were steadily approaching midday, and though South Fiore wasn't as harsh as some other parts of the world, the heat could get a bit much if you didn't do anything to help deal with it... Alisa sighed delightedly, raising a hand over her eyes as she glanced upwards, before turning her attention back to Michael, keeping herself afloat with slow, gentle strokes of her legs, hanging off his every word:

"Mmmm, is that so~...? Understandable after all... Sofia not only has a way with words but she can be quite... Expressive. Defenitely more than me~", she said, winking knowingly as she couldn't help but sense an almost hesitant, careful choice of words as he spoke, and after all, nobody knew of her wife's flirtatious demeanor better than she did. And it wasn't the first time either of them had brought their catches to their bed, "Sounds like an offer you couldn't refuse hmm? I will say that... Sofia does have that effect on people~"

Alisa bit her lip at those words, after all they'd been married for years, and even now whenever she laid eyes on her woman it still felt like the first time... Like they could fall in love all over again:

"Maybe you should join the two of us for dinner one of these days hmm~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#14Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:06 pm

Michael Winters
He nodded in agreement that Sofia had a way with words. Though if you ask him, both of these girls have a way of making his heart go, as the joyan would say 'doki doki'.

As they talked, he wanted to tell her what he was. But had a hard time finding an opening. But knew that time was of the essence and that he needed to confess to the woman what he was.

Michael was perceptive, he noticed her little gestures. Particularly biting her lip. Maybe because he was focused on her lips. But it was then that he noticed the invitation, that needed him to do a double take. Once he heard the question. He would swim over to her. Take her hand and kiss it. And with a wolfish grin say
"My lady. I wouldnt be just honoured to. But I would love to spend time with the both of you"

He did let her go and swim off to give her some space. He still considered how to tell her. Though there was no way he could think of to be subtle about it. His mind came up with nothing. So he just decided to say it bluntly
"I did say the reason I didnt wanna join a guild because of magic. But that was one of the reasons, y'know? I had two. The other being is well... I'm a werewolf. And I've been told humans and guild masters are not privy to my kind. Your wife kinda... well... she has a way with words" he admitted
There, finally pulled off that bandaid. Now he curiously looks at her to see how she'd react.

#15Sofia 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:32 pm

Sofia

WORDS: ### | Jussssst White

Lucky Lumen had a free night, hm~? Certainly feeling no shortage of joie de vivre as the Minstreli called it as she raised her magic key in the air and modified her outfit to something a little spicier, with the girls in bed and their adopted 'sister' watching over them Sofia Serena was footloose and fancy free, and this was perhaps reflected in her ensemble. Her dress disappearing and everything beneath it as well, in its place she wore what was barely more than a well stretched ream of white muslin which hid at least some of her modesty, but showed off plenty of the frame which seemed to steal her so much attention even when it was covered by items of greater humility.

I can't wait to see her face~? Certainly seeming to favour ego on this occasion and the emerald eyed enchantress likely to feel quite the boost with thanks to the way her blanched brevity showed off her bust and ever more so her hips, the sight of her reflection in the glass door which led to the pool was something which seemed to inspire a smirk from Miss Serena, and yet as she squeezed it open in order to surprise her lady love she couldn't help but pause for a second or two.
Wait a second, that sounds like…? Just a hint of a knot forming betwixt her brow for a second though one that was born from confusion as she heard the sound not only of the voice of the vixen she loved but another, though it wasn't uncommon for the mistress of the guild to take a dip with the others when the mood suited her there seemed a certain note of amusement in the familiarity she felt toward that second set of not so dulcet tones, and not least because it seemed like it had only been a matter of hours since she was introduced to them.

“I'm afraid it might be more than one dinner, my dear~?” For that reason the fair fox unable to supress a smirk as she heard the woman she loved mention the idea of inviting said party to dinner, it was hard not to chuckle when she knew what had been promised earlier on in their day, and ever more so when she noted one particular fact that she had been nursing since then.
“Ehehehe~ Our new friend here has charmed his way to our spare room, and perhaps, parts beyond~?” All the while left to wonder how she might broach certain of the ideas she had shared and kisses all the more so with her wonderful wife and perhaps using this opportunity to do so, she couldn't help but stifle a chuckle when she saw that she was not the only one who was seeming to succumb to the charms of their new alpha wolf, and as such was left to bite her lip as she surveyed the scene before her and all the promise it held…

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

#16Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:59 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 600 | TAG: @Michael | BIKINI

Hopefully by this point Michael no longer assumed Alisa would think any less for being a werewolf. When she looked at someone, she cared only for what kind of person they were, regardless of their race:

"Oh, you are? Fufu~... Is that why you were so worried about what would the guild would think of you~?", letting out a low, melodious giggle, Alisa brushed a loose black lock away from her eyes, brow arching as she added, "You know... My brother in law is a werewolf? He used to be in the guild too, and quite a powerful mage at that. My my~... Whoever told you that sounds awfully prejudiced and really don't know what they're talking about."

Alisa reached out, resting her hand on his chest, reaching just a bit closer. After soaking in the water this long, she smelled more like faint traces of chlorine than anything else, but even then, her lingering lavander scent remained noticeable even still. Ultimately, she simply smiled, appreciating his openness:

"Nobody in Blue Pegasus will think any less of you for being a werewolf? If anything... The fact that will only make you all the more impressive... When you master your abilities? Assuming you haven't already of course~", she winked, tilting her head slightly. Where Michael might have expected Alisa to have peeled away, her interest only grew... Not simply because he was a werewolf, but because this was a secret he'd kept, and he now trusted her enough to share it.

But then she heard that voice, those honeyed words that shot a shiver up her spine. Alisa felt no semblance of shame for flirting with someone else in the pool even under the watching eyes of her beloved bride, after all... She and her wife had the exact same taste in people, after all, this wasn't the first time, was it? Every now and then, one of them brought a prize to their bed for the other to enjoy~ And thus she simply turned her attention towards her with that cool, seductive smile, flipping her hair stylishly:

"Oh, hello there my love~ It sounds like you and I both had the same idea hmm~?", but as soon as Sofia walked into the room, Alisa couldn't help but turn her head towards that melodious siren's song, even if her hand yet lingered on Michael, those perfectly manicured nails brushing his skin as she looked back to him out the corner of her eye, "Ohooo~...? That sounds like some details I'm not entirely privy to~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:12 pm

Michael Winters
Michael nodded. He wouldnt be surprised that he met prejudiced people. But since he was alone, he had to take everything into account. Even if it was hate speech to fearmonger him. But he didnt want to think of those downers

Alisa reached out and rested her hand on his chest, reaching just a bit closer. He looked hypnotized by her and that gesture. Looking into her eyes and wanted to inch closer to her. He listened as she spoke how no one will think less of him and such. He was losing track of her words as his gaze as per usual sloowly started to wander down from her eyes to her lips. His eyes started to go lower. From chin to- wait did she say her brother in law was a werewolf? That immediatelly pulled his gaze back to her eyes.

He wanted to ask what happened to them, why did he leave the guild? Though he didnt get to ask that as he perked up and turned his head to see Sofia as soon as he caught her scent. He was glad to see her. He liked the idea of it more then one dinner and maybe charming himself beyond~
The idea of it made him grin. Like he was a really happy guy. And he was eager to spend time with both of these beauties.

"Welcome into our humble abode. Like what you see? Well come and seize what you like? We dont bite. Unless you want us to" he said being both a bit goofy and flirty. He liked to insert some humour every once in a while to show he's chill. And of course, he always loved seeing a lady smile. Brought him joy.

He looked back at Alisa as she spoke
"I mean, I can fill you in on what happened if you'd like?" and he had just the idea how to inform her what happened

#18Sofia 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:20 am

Sofia

“Well, I did tell you to find someone we could share, and to wear something naughty so… Good job on both~?” Looking between the devilish duo in the deep with a smirk and certainly not hating what she saw on either account, as Miss Serena stepped into the pool she couldn't help but remember the words which she had offered to Michael upon their parting, and stifled a snicker in how he had seemed to find not only success in what she had advised but had also seemed to do so with no shortage of irony.
“Good evening, darling~” Sinking into the water and drifting toward the woman she had married first and foremost however, while her opposite option was certainly tempting there was no way she could resist the lure of her luscious love and so she pressed herself against the arm of the black beauty and sought the sweetness of her lips, and purred all the while as she enjoyed the feeling of warmth and softness which Alisa seemed to provide with every ounce of contact she offered.

“Mr Michael was a nice man that me and the girls met in the park earlier on, and I couldn't help but share our guild stamp and… Well, now I don't have to feel quite so guilty about the kiss, do I~?” After that seeming to settle into a position at the side of her wife and smirk as she waved away his offer to inform the woman of the circumstance of their own introduction, Sofia had no qualms about offering an honest and informative perspective on the specifics of the connection which she had forged with the newest member of their company, and arched her brow toward the bath's representative of the Y chromosome as she admitted the moment of passion between them as well.
“Funnily enough, with that and the way he got on with the kids, I offered him a place at ours while he gets… Settled~?” Shaking her head however when it seemed that each of them seemed to take after their wife in that kind of regard, the emerald eyed enchantress doubted that if she was taking such an intimate dip with their lupine friend she would mind seeing him more regularly, and revealed as well her plan to bring him home with her. Though frankly, given what she could see now, she sensed she wasn't the only one anymore~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#19Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:31 pm

Alisa

His reaction spoke volumes. Ordinarly, one might feel unnerved at being caught dipping their hand in the cookie jar so to speak, when they came face to face with that person's significant other. Unless that significant other was in on it as well~? And knowing her wonderful woman... He most defenitely did, without a doubt:

"Fufufu~... Why, look at you... And here you were saying Sofia had a way with words~", Alisa winked, nibbling her bottom lip, catching where his eyes wandered and letting out a melodious, amused little chuckle... Yet even as her gaze wandered towards her beloved bride, he knew just the right words to catch her attention again and make Alisa's brow arch, "Oh, by all means... This curiosity is killing me~"

Her attention split between her wife and the new fascinating figure in their lives, she more than welcomed when Sofia decided to join them, chewing her bottom lip as she watched her lover stepping into the pool, and couldn't shake the image of a water nymph finally returning to her natural environment. There was something utterly enrapturing about the way the water simply envelloped her head to toe, those long auburn tresses fluttering in the water all around her:

"Ohooo, a kiss you say~? No wonder you swayed him so easily... Silly of me not to have tried it~?", she teased, her lips curling into a cattish, mischievous smile as her gaze turned right back to Michael, a finger coming to rest on her lips, arm squishing into her bust as she all but chided herself for her little slipup, "Good idea my love... We just can't leave our new Guildmate our there to fend for himself can we?"

As Sofia approached them, Alisa simply stretched her hand out towards her, inviting her beloved to join them, interlacing their fingers, as this part of the pool was shallow enough that she wouldn't need both hands to keep herself afloat.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#20Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:35 pm

Michael Winters
Michael chuckled hearing Sofia. He winked at her and said "Im a good listener babe. I dont disappoint" or at least not on purpose. But he always strives his best. He'd let the wives interact with eachother. He'd curiously watch their chemistry and not impose himself there. Give them the space and respect they need. Sharing is caring after all.

Sofia got into the water and drifted towards her love of her life, he'd merely swim by in some approximility, but didnt really intrude as to give them a moment to catch up and suh. He watched as Sofia pressed herself against her waifu and kissed her. Damn that was hot. Though a small part in the back of his head worried if he could ever match that level of love or would he be a side dish always. It was an ardourous challenge just coming here to a married couple of angels. But he was determined to win their hearts, not just their bodies. After all lust comes and goes, but love stays forever. As a werewolf while he does act on his impulsive lust urges, the matter of fact was that he stayed with whoever gave him a chance. He was a loyal creature and he wanted to prove himself to these ladies that he was worthy.

Sofia recounted to Alisa how they met, though she did spoil his lil surprise. He had the bright idea filling in Alisa of what happened between the two, by kissing her. Though that wouldnt really be as smooth and clever now that the jig was up. He quietly sunk in water and slowly swam around the two, circling them like a shark. He listened to their conversation and eventually stopped and peeked his head above the water
"You gals still talkin 'bout lil ol me?"

#21Sofia 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:21 pm

Sofia

“Only seemed right to offer such a promising candidate our finest incentive, right~?” The fair femme certainly left licking her lips as the taste of the woman she loved clung to her pout, the dizziness that even a short smooch with Alisa could inspire seemed to leave Miss Serena feeling so much more relaxed and ever more frisky, and so as she clung to the woman her words became a purr as she saw an ideal opportunity for the pair of them to take full advantage of their remarkable new rookie.
“Indeed, who knows who he might go home with otherwise, right~? Besides, the girls were pretty smitten too. Almost as much as uncle Daiko~?” As such only smirking as her beautiful bride seemed to immediately pick up upon the wisdom she had shown in snagging him for their palace sooner rather than later, not only did the girl with the green gaze show a certain degree of possessiveness already now that she knew her pert partner approved, but she also hinted at her enjoyment of his character beyond matters of beds and baths. I mean, no one could stick around their life for long without the support of the most important women in their lives, right~?

“Now's not the time to get shy, my dear Mikey~” Meanwhile seeming to observe the fact that she had seemed to push their new prospect from his position of such intimacy with her arrival and as such seeking to amend that, Sofia was never a believer in notions of third party crowds or wheels and so as she held onto the hip of her lover with one hand she extended the other to their handsome lycan, and licked her lips as she did so.
“I'm not sure just how much you know about marriage, but your big takeaway from ours should be whatever is mine is hers too~?” More than happy to show the fact that she was happy to share either of her treats and actually feeling her pulse quicken at the very prospect of being the witness of the first display of a desire which was hardly even settling beneath the surface now as well, though the emerald eyed enchantress was eager to seize another smooch from either of them she found her throat feeling just as dry for the 'show' as well, and so invited the dup to seize the advantage now that she had a front row seat. And of course, this performance found audience participation now only welcome, but practically guaranteed as well…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#22Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:04 am

Alisa

Alisa all but purred as she savoured those plush, irresistible lips, her chest squishing oh so sublimely to her lover's as her arms draped around her shoulders, gazing into those gorgeous green eyes:

"Mmmm, indeeed, would be an awful waste to let Michael go huh? And ooooh~...? The girls too hmm? Here I thought nobody could measure up to Uncle Daiko~... You're quite something aren't you Michael?", she purred, her brow arching as those wine red hues turned right back to Michael, chewing her bottom lip.

As much as she knew Michael would have most likely been enjoying the show, she wasn't nearly so crass as to lose herself in her lover's lusciousness with someone right next to her, especially one who she'd gone out of her way to tempt to her side:

"Always have a way with words, don't you my love~? Still, can't argue with that~", she winked at Sofia and purred, leaning in for one last kiss to her cheek before turning her attention back to Michael, her eyes half lidded her those plush pink lips curled into a smile, still glossy from the heated kiss she'd just shared with Sofia, "Fufu~... Of course... Unless you have other ideas beyond talking~?"

And with these words, Alisa reached out once more, deft touch coming to rest on his chest, her alabaster skin smooth and silken, impossible to resist... If he had anything to show her, that curious, inviting gaze was all of the approval he should ever need.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Michael Winters 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:28 pm

Michael Winters
He approached the ladies and wrapped his hands around the both of them and asked "Uncle Daiko?" because he had no idea who were the male Blue Pegasi members. He had no idea how the relations in this guild worked. Was Daiko someones sibling and thus earned the title of uncle, was he good with kids or was he 'uncle' in the same vain that Michael was to the girls. Nevertheless, whoever he was, he could see the girls were fond of this person and its not someone Michael can just kinda yeet off his pedestal to take his place. It was someone who was pretty rooted in his position. Michael just hoped it wasnt a controversial position.

In regards to Alisas other words, he spoke "Oh I have plenty of ideas. Some do include talking. But I am a man who says actions speak louder then words" though his attention turned to Sofia "You're right. I am new to marriage. Particularly of this kind. I do believe sharing is caring" he says with a wink, before continuing onward "But I am keen to learn a whole lot about the two of you. In great and minute detail~" he was never in a real more than two person relationship. Or maybe he kinda was, but counted it as a more friends with benefits deal. But this was like him going for a real deal, which wasnt like full blown lust driven as before. So he wanted to make sure he was doing this right

#24Sofia 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:11 am

Sofia

“Oh you'll run into him before too long, I'm sure~” Purring as Michael questioned the identity of their darling daughter's current reigning best babysitter champion, given how quickly he had seemed to become familiar with herself and her wife as well apparently it was easy for Miss Serena to forget the fact that their new friend was still enjoying his very first day as a member of the pegasi, but she assured him all the same that he would get to proper introductions regarding their other headliners in due course.
“I'd call him our cute little brother, but well, he's grown up a lot the past couple of years~? If he wasn't quite so innocent, I daresay he may have been the one sharing this bath with us~?” Happy to brag a little in the meantime however and perhaps showing all too much of the sisterly affection which she felt toward their searingly spicy sibling, and then some as well, though maturity had certainly seemed to do Daiko well in recent times he had endeared himself as much for that sweetness in his attitude ever more so than his blossoming handsomeness, and the fair fox couldn't help but share her pride in that even in a situation like this.

“Teeheehee, you're not the only one with ideas, or inclination toward action, Mr Wolf~” The girl with the green gaze giggling however when their rather splendid example of the Y Chromosome next seemed intent on making good on promises which lay beyond conversation, Sofia would have been a liar if she tried to say she didn't feel a sense of excitement on fulfilling what had seemed to build between them today, though as she narrowed those emerald eyes and licked her lips something else seemed to spur in her mind.
“Though it occurs to me… I've been rather greedy, no?” Realising that she had been quite avaricious and self-possessed in the desire she had shown thus far and as such calling attention to such a fact, the bubbly brunette was certainly not lying about how much she loved to share her 'treats' with the temptress she now found herself entwined with, and as such felt that she wouldn't have been doing her due diligence if she didn't encourage the pair toward their satisfaction as well.

“I've kissed you both now, but you haven't had the pleasure yourselves, right~?” For that reason the fox only too merrily seeming to call attention to the advantage she held over both when it came to what could only be described as oral conquest and wanting to level the scale as it were, Miss Serena could only grin as she settled with her cheek resting upon the toned shoulder of her wife and then look toward the man in the oversized tub with them, all the while urging the duo to draw level with her before they moved ahead with any kind of idea or the action it involved…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#25Alisa 

Twisted by the Pool [Michael] Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:55 pm

Alisa

Alisa bit her lip as Michael swam closer and wrapped his arms around both her and Sofia, holding his gaze the whole way through as the mention of uncle Daiko, and almost sensed a hint of jealousy in his tone that made her spine tingle:

"Mhmmm, Uncle Daiko indeed~... He's our daughters' Godfather?", perhaps an unofficial position that neither Alisa or Sofia had ever really talked to him about, or at least, Alisa certainly hadn't and didn't know if Sofia had. But the girls loved him, and knowing he'd been in the guild this whole time. Indeed, Daiko was a bit too innocent in that regard, to the point where Alisa would have felt like she was corrupting him if they'd ever made a move. Though in her case, she'd known him since he was a teenager, and had grown to think of him as a little brother too, "Mmmmm, so it would seem... Fufufu~... And at this rate. Sounds like you might end up learning a fair bit~?"

She teased, tilting her head playfully, those nails brushing against his skin as her hand slid upwards to drape around his shoulder, her full, wet bust squishing oh so sublimely against his sculpted chest.

"No, I suppose we haven't, have we Michael~...?", Alisa purred, her complicit gaze turning back from her beloved bride, nibbling those plush, glossy lips as her hand slid back around from his shoulder, tracing his jawline until she merely brushed along the underside of his chin, her tone breathy and husky as she drew closer to the wolven, her bust pressing all the more firmly, their lips but a mere inch from each other, that lavander scent flooding his nostrils by now, "How kind of you to mention that... Sofia~..."

And with that teasing little purr, Alisa's lips brushed teasingly against Michael's, almost a kiss, but not quite yet, simply nibbling his bottom lip the whole way through, as though daring him onwards~

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: