Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:35 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki kept scratching her head at the quest Titian handed her yesterday. She promised to keep him company on a new mission since he tends to keep to himself. Lumikki insisted he couldn't stay a loner forever and his answer, she suppose was this slip of paper. Some lady looking for her guy. She crumpled the paper before shoving it into her bag. Stuffing everything else she planed to pack right on top of it.

She never thought Titian was a sentimental kind of guy. At least she wouldn't peg him as a private investigator. Lumikki halted immediately at the though of it and smirked to herself. She will get to witness Tamas like some sort of detective. It would only be proper to leave all the talking and inquiry to him, she nodded to herself in agreement. Yes, yes after all he choose to take this. Lumikki rushed the rest of her packing before jumping out the window.

Shiftily becoming a bird on the search of her iron golem.

#2Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:17 am

Tamás Horvath
He wanted to do a job. But Lumikki insisted that she joins or something like that. Apparently he was a loner. So he opted to invite her to come along on this quest. It wasnt a hunting or a combat based quest. It was like 'find this missing person' quest. If he had to guess, person is probably dead. Thats how it usually is. Still a job is a job. So he had to do it. At least Lumikki can keep him company on this one. Its not like he was a professional

Now, he was outside and waiting for his partner. As usually fully armoured up, because thats what he was like. He yawned, as he waited for her. He did not really sleep well. So he was mildly drowsy. Another reason to let her tag along this time. Her energetic personality can surely keep him awake.

He looked around to find signs of Lumikki, but she was nowhere to be seen. Unaware she was in bird form and was to come from above

#3Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:09 pm

Lumikki

Darting through the sky and looking for her tin man companion. She circled the above until her raven eyes picked up something shiny. They gleamed in excitement when they made out his titanous form, he was easy to spot from bit away. Lumikki picked up speed until she was nearly there, slowing down just enough to glide and perch on top the helmet. Pecking away at the helm to announce her arrival.

“Are you excited for our person hunt Titan‽ Personally, I’m touched that you cared so much to aid the couple in their cause. Would never pegged you for sentimental ya know.” She said as she dropped down, a flourish of feathers encompassing her before she hit the ground. Then a little daemon bursted through the flurry of feathers. She wore a long dark blue dress with a slit on her side that exposed the guild tattoo. Her hair in buns with her horns fasten just before. A bag was tied to her waist and she slipped on a pair of red shades.

Where Tamas was tired, Lumikki was fool of energy. She was eager to get out of the guild for a little. Figured what could be a better reason than bother one of her new friends.

213|||383

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:23 am

Tamás Horvath
He heard or felt the bird pecks. He could easily assume this was her, because he remembered she could switch forms. He glanced up. But did not look up as to not accidentally throw her off his head.
Instead he listened to her words as she announced her presence. Titan was a name he never got used to and never will.
"I am not sentimental" he said dryly.
She can take it as she wants to. He didnt consider it as such. He merely took a job. He could take an emotional job and be emotionally detached.

He wathced as a flourish of feathers encompassed her before she hit the ground. She showed her true form through the flurry of feathers.
He merely observed her for a second and said "You look nice"
Tidy looking.

Also he could see the clear difference between them. She was bursting with energy, while he wasnt. But he'll get more awake with her around. She sure can keep him on his toes when he has an off day.
As to remark on her energetic presence he said "I dont know what you're having, but I'll take it" as to allude that he thinks she takes some food or substance that gives her such burst of energy
"Anywho... lets go" he said and lead the way

236+175=411

#5Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:30 am

Lumikki

Lumikki with hand over mouth let out a gremlin like giggle. "Ho ho ho glad you like Titan, nice to know you heart still stirs." She rummaged her back and handed him some cookies since he wanted what she had. She made them last night when she was board an couldn't sleep. Entertaining one of her Nan's recipes from her memory. What made these cookies the best, least as far as Lumikki cared, was the soft chocolate filling. You had to be sure to bake them just right to keep the inside just moist enough to enjoy a perfect chocolate pull as you broke a cookie in half.

Lumikki lightly knocked at her head as she thought about how much placing all her efforts in intelligence and reading payed off. That and the grit her father gave her to keep trying until mastery. Little did anyone know, this is where Lumikki studied the hardest. Least of know how her baking tasted. She would often gorge on her treats soon after but she went off to bed right after the baking was done. Saving her cookies until the morning.

Lumikki and Tamas had finally made it to Orchidia, and so that only left talking to the fiance. She nibbled on one of her cookies as she hoped that the lady wouldn't be really annoying. It was too early to deal with crying.

232|||615

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#6Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:02 am

Tamás Horvath
He didnt think she'd really give him what she's having, but ok. He took what she gave him and put it in his own inventory wher he had rations for just in case situations.
"Um... thank you?" he didnt know really how to react or reply, but he knew you couldnt go wrong with a thank you. No matter how awkward it was.

He didnt know why she knocked at her head and wondered if she was pondering something. He didnt have enough social experience to know should he ask and start a conversation or let her be as she is.

The two eventually arrived at Orchidia. He knew where the address of their quest giver was. As they approached the location, Tamas spoke "You are a woman. You have empathy. When we arrive, I will let you do the talking. I surmise that I will only make her cry or cry more. For if a person is missing for too long, I would usually say that they are dead. Which is not reassuring if you ask me. Give her a beacon of hope that we will find the person" though he surmised they are looking for a corpse and that this whole venture is fruitless.
Which is also a reason why he does not see himself as a sentimantal guy. He already thinks this tale has a bad ending and that they're merely cleaning up the loose ends to give the fiance woman some closure.

249+411=660

#7Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:35 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki nearly halted from his statement, but was able to keep walking albeit ridgely. "I should of known ya were gonna try throwin the cryin lady on me. If ye weren't so clearly dead inside, I'd a fought you on that." Lumikki sighed deeply before digging into her bag for another cookie and stuffing it into her mouth. "Ya owe me a drink to wash these down." She pouted the rest of the walk over.

When they reached the addressed given, it seemed to be the couples' cheese shop. The building was two stories and they happened to live just above. Their store was closed but the stairs off to the side led up to the front door. Lumikki took the lead walking up and ringing the bell. A distaught woman opened in the door. Her clothes sloppy and oversize, probably belonging to the man. Her eyes were still puffy from crying with dark circles staining just underneath. To Lumikki's displeasure, she invited them inside.

The woman pointed them to the seats and began to put some tea to simmer. She hardly looked at her guests even once, which made Lumikki feel all that much more uncomfortable as she side eyed Tamas. Before she could begin to speak out, in hopes to move this all along faster, she realized she didn't even know the woman's name. Digging into her bag to find the quest note and becoming immediately frustrated when she found she had to empty her whole bag to get it. After tossing the contents all over the table she fished out the slip of paper and gave it a brief reading, the woman by this time was returning with the tea.

"Ah yes, Marlee? So we came cause of the quest ya posted up. We just wanted to talk to ye before we searched, hopin ya had any leads." Lumikki reluctantly looked back at the woman as she spoke to gauge her emotional state. The mention of the quest and the prospect of help stirred the women back to life. Light returning to her eyes as she started to actually look at them.

"Yes, yes, so you are here to look for my fiancé?! I put that quest ups weeks ago but I was starting to worry that no one would help me find Aron. I think he went to that creepy manor just at the edge of the town...." She was beginning to cry as she was remembering her prior hardships,"Every time I told anyone where I thought he'd gone, they turned me down. No one wants to chance going to the big manor, most of the people here grew up thinking it was haunted." At this point, Marlee began to cry hysterically and cling to Lumikki in desperation. Lumikki nodded as she did this and pat the woman's head as a gesture of comfort to her before pulling the lady's hands off and passing them to Tamas. Pushing the woman onto him entirely and getting up so she could rub the woman's back instead.

She looked at Tamas and narrowed her eyes before talking again. "Ya know Marlee, we have no qualms looking into that manor for you. Yea we are some of the most reliable members of our guild.....aaaah yea, let it all out. We all need a good cry uh huh yea. Okay so this was great, we'd love to get this investigation started Marlee. How about you write me the address and we'll be off?"

Marlee finally finding the will to pry herself off of Tamas, ran to find a pen and paper. Lumikki glanced down to see how wet the surface of his armor was, and laughed at the results. "I still want that drink ya know"

By the time Lumikki neatly repacked her bag, the lady was back with the directions. And so they were off, to be anywhere other than here.

651|||1266

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#8Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:30 pm

Tamás Horvath
"Yes yes, I will buy you a drink at a tavern and we may drink together." he said semi dismissevly. And when she pouted he merely patted her on the head.

The two eventually arrived to the address and they were invited in. They were sat down and he noticed Lumikki was rather uneasy. The side eye she gave him and the body language and the rummaging of the bag. Hm, he didnt know this side of her. He thought she would be the friendly gremlin to the lady. Confident and... hardy or something.

The woman started to tear up as she spoke of her fiance and actually clung Lumikki. But she pulled her hands to him and now the woman was clinging and crying on him. He was kinda glad he was armoured. He couldnt imagine physical contact like this. It almost gave him shivers, because he didnt feel anything for this woman. He was sure if he met someone, he would feel something. But this woman? Null void. She was only getting his armour wet and he was worried about rust. Since the woman practically threw herself over him. Tamas merely patted her on the back, uncertain of what he should do.

Although Lumikki couldnt see it, he was glaring at her for the 'let it all out.We need a good cry' lines which just encouraged the woman to sob on him more. At this point she might as well sit on his lap and cry.

He finally sighed as he was actually holding his breath when the woman let him go. When he noticed the....moist wetness. He just wanted to get his hands on her when she laughed. Honestly, he might use her as a wipe. Sure she had a nice dress. But it was gonna become a hankerchief in a few seconds if she didnt give him an alternative.
"And I need a tissue to wipe and if you dont give me one. I will find one myself" he merely calmly said
Soon tho, they will be off to their next destination

351+660=1011

#9Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:59 pm

Lumikki

As the two walked over to the Manor, Lumikki could hardly hold back her laugh. She really felt for Marlee, but her hysterical crying was more than she she bargained for. In time like these, with people she didn't know. Comforting was not one of her skills.

Lumikki felt more bad with how wet Tamas got in the cross fire; but when she grabbed a rag to wipe him herself, he barely let her finish. He just grabbed her wrist and said "stop", with no life in it like all the other things he said. Lumikki pouted but them him be, there was a man to find.

And so here they finally were, the place in question. She knocked the door and they waited. Annoying enough thirty minutes passed by in total, for every five that passed Lumikki had knocked again. Yet nothing, no reaction, no answer. She was about to bust down the door herself but she happened to turn the knob first and find it open. They just let themselves in since no one was probably home to accept them anyway. Lumikki had loose morals so she hardly cared and Tamas was per usual indifferent. The sooner they finished this mission the sooner they could get that drink.

The house was completely dark, the windows were all boarded up. When Lumikki looked down she realized she was wrong, someone was indeed there to greet her. It was a cute duck. She bent over to pet the little fella before picking him up and taking him along. The trio then preceded to walk around and look at all the rooms they passed for clues.

"I think Ima call you Slush" Lumikki said happily to her new pet. The duck didn't struggle in her hold but made a fit when she named him. "Fine, fine, I'll give it more thought. Don't have to throw a whole fit over it."

#10Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:12 pm

Tamás Horvath
They managed to enter the manor and as imagined, it was abandoned and such. As they began their search, they strangely found a duck, which Lumikki proceeded to pick up and called Slush.
Tamas looked at her when she said such a name, wanting to understand the logic of why? The duck also strangely seemed as if it protested to the name, because it was oddly calm initially

"Hmm odd... What is a duck doing here of all places?" he commented. He looked around and suddenly walked off. If Lumikki wanted to, she could follow him with the duck or go and explore another end of the manor.
Tamas found that in the rooms he investigated that there was strange medical equipment here.
It gave him a bit of an eerie vibe. No corpse of the fiance though. He investigated the room and found some strange tools
"Hmm, these do not look like regular medical tools. I wonder what their purpose is? But it is best not to mess with something that is unknown. Could be dangerous" he commented and checked on the duck and Lumikki
"I am not a duck person. I know shocker. But has the duck shown any strange behaviour. I find its presence odd. I suspect the animal could be tied to this, so it is best to keep it close." he said
If place was closed and windows boarded up. No way an animal just happened to roam here. It was kept here by whoever owned this medical equipment. Did someone experiment on animals? What if someone decided to upgrade from animals to humans?

#11Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:16 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki nuzzled her duck as Tamas said the deplorable. Not a duck person? Did he not see how cute Slush was. It curiously got Lumikki thinking. “If ye ain’t a duck person, what kind are ya?

Lumikki eagerly awaited the answer as she mulled over the rest of what Tamas had said. Holding Slush close to her chest as she pondered how he got here himself. What if this manor was owned by a shut in and this duck was the only company they possessed? Tough luck she supposed as it would be hers now. She pressed her face against his feathers as it comforted her.

Tamas was looking over the tools sprawled around and so she thought she would add to the investigations. She ran her hand along the wall and various objects. Curious of their purpose and making. Some of the objects glowed while others were found floating. Some shifted in form while others simply displayed the time with light as opposed to hands on a clock.

In her carelessness to look over the various things within the rooms, she failed to noticed she strayed from Tamas. Her curiosity compelled her to keep going and looking over the rooms in the manor. Many were poorly lit, but it hadn’t bothered her any for she saw just fine in the dark. Slush was even starting to get more active. Quacking at various points and at times trying to leap out of her arms. Lumikki would hate if he grew to dislike her and being within a sealed home, she had figured it would be fine to let him wonder a tad once more. So she set him on the floor. To her relief he didn’t run away, only look over yo her with pleading eyes as he stood within a doorway.

Lumikki shrugged her shoulders in dismay as she decided to follow Slush’s lead. Hoping to see more amazing things this manor has hidden.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#12Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:02 am

Tamás Horvath
She wondered if he's not a duck person, what is he. And he answered "A horse person" a good and loyal steed to ride. Something with a purpose really. While ducks were more like food. Though he noticed Lumikki answered his question with a question. Which was not helpful.

As he explored the place, he and Lumikki would eventually seperate and go different ways. He would find rooms with medical or experiment stuff. Eventually he would arrive to one door. And open it and inside he found...
The fiance!!
"Well... mission accomplished there" he said mildly surprised to see the man still alive. Only once he saw more of the husband, his expression shifted
"Oh you have got to be kidding me"
"Quack!"
Tamas facepalmed
The guy was acting like a duck. And now Lumikki and the duck were nowhere to be found. He hit his head against the wall out of frustration. But soon enough would hear some footprints. He stopped and saw the duck and Lumikki
"Thank fuck" he said in relief and just pointed Lumikki to the room

#13Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:36 am

Lumikki

"Ah it's funny how that works huh, Slush brought me here. Figured it wouldn't hurt to let him walk a lil." Lumikki said as she walked toward where the duck lead and Tamas pointed. Curious as to what got Tamas so emotive only to startle when she saw the man tied to the table and nod to herself as she confirmed who he could be.

"Quack"

"Well fuck I suppose," Lumikki continued nodding as she confirmed the situation in her head. Quite confused as to what was going on but hardly surprised as that is what magic would do to you. Kind of push nonsense in your face and demand you accept it. "I suppose this is where we are huh Aron, bet ya wish ye didn't try to make a stupid deal here of all places," Lumikki looked down at the duck as she spoke, seeing his ecstatic wiggling turned to an annoyed gesture."Could go back to calling ya Slush if ye don't get over it, now figure it out and work your way to telling us how to undo this. Cause I could just try to being ye back like this to Marlee but I'm not tryin to deal with all those tears."

Aron motioned to the door as if he wanted them to follow once more and at this point, it was worth a shot. If the solution wasn't here, it was needless to stay. And so they followed the duck until they reached some shabby stairs. Aron fell one stair at a time until Lumikki and Tamas followed suit, then Aron would glide to the bottom and wait as the reached the last steps to begin moving once more. He lead them done a long series of hallways with most of the doors closed and locked off. In some of the sealed rooms, one could hear growls, hissing, loud thumps, and crying. I was all really ominous really if both Lumikki and Tamas were dead inside by this point. The Daemon in her washing all the tendencies for petty fear. All Lumikki cared to do was switch the bodies so she could claim her pet duck and be gone. Well, maybe also ransack this place. Whoever owned it won't exactly need everything when he died. And they will die quite soon but how it looks like. Lumikki sucked her teeth at the thought. Quite content to turn the day around really soon.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#14Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:53 pm

Tamás Horvath
As they went through this ordeal together. Tamas looked at Lumikki and placed a hand on her shoulder "I trust you with Aron Slush duck. You two can find a way to revert this. I will investigate further. Something tells me there is more to this tale"
He didnt give Lumikki much chance for a reply as he already left

Something bothered him as he went on this quest. This man was missing and became a duck. The machinery or spell was the clear perpertraitor for that. But how? He doubted the man went to this mansion and did this to himself to dump his fiance. Someone had to have lured him here and did this to him. Even if there was no luring and Aron was here by his own volition, someone did this to him.

As he was investigating as he opened a door. He was met face to face with a man. He had your typical mad scientist attire and a crazy look in his eyes. He cackled and was prepared for a speech or something. But the world would never know as Tamas just punched the lights out of the man and interrupted him from doing anything. Just a one shot KO.
He walked over to the unconcious scientist and picked him up with one hand
"We have our guilty party right here" he spoke to himself and decided to drag the unconcious one to Lumi and the duck man

#15Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:09 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki saluted Tamas as he went off on his brave venture. Held it for three seconds before scoping up Slush and making her way back. Occasionally she would let her intrusive thoughts win as she would peek behind some of the noisiest doors. Cracking them open just enough to see what was stirring within pitch black rooms. Happily the darkness didn’t hide a thing from her and so she saw many odd creatures within. Though the oddest thing was that many weren’t aggressive toward her as much as desperate to leave. After three doors, it pained her to open anymore in case they could be helped after Aron was.

“I’ll come back, I promise….” She bellowed out just before reaching the stairs. ”And I will make them sorry…” Lumikki rushed up the stairs as she didn’t want to be down there anymore. Quickly making it back to the room with Aron’s trapped body. She put Slush down carefully as began to shuffle around. Tearing away at all the notes sprawled about. Snapping her fingers she brought about an ice chair and quickly got to work. Zoning everything out as she began decoding his ramblings before she could get at the solution.

Thankfully, and with all the practice she has as of late, she became a fast reader. Thought there was so much more to make out and understand. By the time Tamas returned to her, she was only a quarter of the way done to understanding and she didn’t have the mind to acknowledge his return. She was to absorbed in the pages before her. Aron quacking randomly from behind them.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#16Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:43 pm

Tamás Horvath
Tamas dragged the unconcious scientist. Clearly this guy either has to die or be imprisoned. He can let Lumikki decide his fate. Leaving him here was clearly wrong considering he is a menace. But upon arriving he saw Lumikki was deep into... reading something. Since she was so focused on whatever that was, he decided not to disturb her. But he was very intrigued with what she found. It looked rather important

He glanced at the duck and the human that was acting like a duck. Ah this was so confusing. Hopefully he will get this done. Honestly this was not what he was expecting when he signed up for this. He just expected a dead body and him needing to say his condolences. He didnt expect a convoluted scheme like a scientist turning a human into an animal. A duck of all things. Will Lumikki later keep the duck tho?

#17Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:38 pm

Lumikki

It took a while and a lot of stretching her prior knowledge but she finally understood the notes enough to reverse the affects. Her eyes widening when she felt she’s solved it and she slowly got up and began to look around. Blinking lots moisten her dry and tried eyes as they adjusted for a sight other than a page. When things were back in focus she finally noticed Tamas. It brought a smile to her face, but the sight of the knocked out scientist soured her look quickly and entirely. Leaving disdain clear in her face.

She walked over toward Tamas and placed her hand on his arm. “Thank you, I knew ye could catch him.” She walked passed him then, standing over the man’s body. He lied between her legs as she crouch down and clasped her hand. Tendrils slithered around his body holding firmly as he shivered in his sleep before a rush of frost ripped him from his dreams. Lumikki’s eyes shined purple as she watched him settle. Giving him the time to grasp the situation. The shadows around her warping to hug and accentuate her form and bring out her crueler appearance.

”What is happening!” The man demanded. It seemed he thought he was still in enough control to ask the questions and this displeased Lumikki tremendously. She nodded to herself as soaked in her frustration and grabbed his face. Her nails like talons on his skin. His eyes finally widened as he understood the kind of danger he was in. His mouth hanging open agape. Lumikki’s black frost creeping from her hands to his face, spreading throughout his features like black flowers flourishing. The fear was at last showing in his eyes.

It was the. Lumikki’s smile returned. Her features soft like an angel draped on darkness. Hardly showing an ounce of cruelty, but one could feel the thick murderous intent. Her body seamlessly rose into the air, her finger beckoning the man to follow her. Her tendrils readjusting him to her liking on eye level and nearly squeezing the breathe out of him. ”Usually some poor idiot would have to snatch you up and force ya to spill  the way to turn the man back. Problem for you is, I already read over your notes and I know how to do it myself. The only thing I’m left wondering is how do I hurt you and how much, if even hand ya over.”

”Bu.. uuu… but you can’t do that!,” he stuttered abysmally. Lumikki rolled her eyes unimpressed. ”You nee…eeed me f..f..for the others doo.. d…don’t you?” Lumikki gabbed the man’s face and focused her frost as his tongue. She cackled at his pained reaction from it being frozen over entirely to the point it could shatter.

“This is your home so you’ve becoming comfortable leaving your scribble about aye? I know men smarter than you I could trust the work to. Don’t worry for a moment that you’re valuable to me. Spend it worrying about how slowly I’ll be killing ya…”

True to her word Lumikki pin pointed her frost like an exercise to practice her precision as she froze the man’s appendages and parts before snapping them off and shattering them. The cold numbed the area so that the shock over took him and the frozen gashes couldn’t spill blood so that he would die too soon for her. His tears would freeze on his face as she worked before she took his eyes too.

When he finally passed she finally laid back relived, her anger quelled. She sighed in relief before finally looking back at Tamas. “I feel sooooo much better now. If ya peep the poor things behind those doors, you’d understand my frustration. I cannot stand someone that could dish cruelty but know not how to take it in return. Aron was just the recent pitiful fool. Aroooon! Come back, let’s get you switched. I want my pet duck already.”

Aron had long left the room after Lumikki had started. The chill I’m the room, the overwhelming darkness, and her slow torture was too much for the man….duck to handle. Even as he reentered the room, shivers took over as he was reluctant to even let her hold him. “Don’t try my patience..” Aron stiffened immediately as to not annoy her further as Lumikki was setting up the mechanism. Refilling out the missing aspects of the magical circles and taking her time to get it right. Once she lined up all the components and items, she chanted the phrase for the cobbled spell causing a flash and reaction to occur. The flash didn’t bother her since she couldn’t be blinded and so she got to see the energies emerge and transfer. Aron was slowly settling back into his body, letting the sensation sink in. Lumikki undid the binds as he did, and he sat up when he could. He could hardly believe he was back, feeling thought his body to confirm it was all intact.

Lumikki reached over and picked up Slush, new and improved for it was full duck now and she stroked her new pet lovingly.

#18Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:23 am

Tamás Horvath
He arrived back and Lumikki's joy was turned to a scowl when she realized Tamas had the guilty party with him. She placed her hand on his arm and said how she knew he can do it. He just nodded back too her.
Lumikki then went to deal with the scientist and the way she did was unexpected and surprising. But also attractive if you ask him. Watching her freeze torture the scientist and kill him? Yea that was hot. He liked that a lot.
Once she finished that deed, he did speak out "Ok that was hot. Now thats worth that drink you wanted" yeah this one thing she did made the quest worth it. Honestly despite her being a daemon, he didnt think she had a murderous side. This was a pleasant surprise. Anywho, he would be there as he watched duck Aron come back, being frightened of Lumikki now. But nevertheless obeying her so she can switch the two back and finish their quest

#19Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:01 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki was so focused on her task and reverting the fiance, that Tamas words didn't hit her. As she began to nuzzle her face in Slushy, she decided on the cuter variant, what Tamas said finally suck in and she began to process it. Her face reddening rapidly as her pulse raced. She smothered her face in Slushy's feathers.

"I want the sweetest drink," she managed to muster out barely. Content to have Aron to also diffuse the tension for her as he was sitting up and drowning out her voice in his insistent need for thanking them.

"Titan, I think we should hit the bar, and let Aron get himself back home. Can't imagine the second wave of tears when those two reunite...." Lumikki pulled at Tamas's arm to lead him out the door while Aron was readjusting to walking. He hardly fell behind the pair as he was so appreciative to leave. The front door opened just as easy as they came and like Lumikki suggested, the two found themselves at the bar. Lumikki could barely climb into her chair, especially with Slushy in hand. She made a quick step ladder with her dark frost to avoid getting embarrassed from someone trying to help her on the chair. When she sat, she buried her head in the duck until the bartender came. "What can I get you?" A gruff man well worn in his years approached. He dressed sharp but relaxed. His voice reminded her of her own Pa.

"Sweetest....I want the sweetest drink you have." Lumikki was meek at first but spoke clear and loud in her second attempt. "Aye, think I got an idea of what to make you. And you champ?"

#20Tamás Horvath 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:31 am

Tamás Horvath
He had to admit, a reddened Lumikki was a cute Lumikki, but he knew if he said that out loud she'd only get more flustered. So he chose to spare the daemoness. He merely thus only nodded when she expressed her wishes for the sweetest drink

Lumikki really wanted to go to the bar as she pulled his arm to go to one. As they left the duck mansion. Tamas grabbed the top of her head and plopped her on the shoulder "Not just yet my icy daemoness. We need to collect the quest reward first and THEN get drunk together. Dooont worry, I shall be the paper tissue for the woman." he then looked at Aron and grabbed him
"YOU are coming with me" and dragged the fiance along to hurry up.

Tamas swiftly carried both his partner and the mark to the womans house and after handing over the future hubby, the two embraced and exchanged hugs and tears of joy. Tamas reminded the woman of their reward by extending his hand open hand, waiting to get something. The woman apologized and indeed rewarded the two for their hard work. Tamas said his goodbyes and as per promise took Lumikki to get drunk with and such

He did let Lumikki down from his shoulder so they can go in the bar properly. But also so she doesnt smack her head against the top wall of the door. Basically to avoid tall people problems. Lumikki cutely enough ordered the sweetest thing while Tamas was just "Ale" one word reply. So the two could have some chill and relaxing time

#21Lumikki 

WHAT THE DUCK First Frost of the Knight  Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:21 am

Lumikki

Lumikki kicked her legs in the air as she waited for her drink. It came in no time and she began to sip slowly at it. She reflected back on how long the day had felt to her, how it was way more than she expected. Gulping a bit of her drink as she mulled it over and the critters she peek from behind the doors.

She already started to mentally write down her report and analyst in her head. She doesn't entertain them often but she needed this quest to get the attention it deserves. Gnicolas would get her paper first thing in the morning she decreed to herself in her mind, before slumping back into her seat and the present moment again. Back to sipping her cup.

"The next quest we do, I hope we get to just kill things." Lumikki said as she looked back over to Tamas.

152|||4564
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
...............exit...............
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum