Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am Sure They Will Get Along Great.(Open social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Yuurei 

I am Sure They Will Get Along Great.(Open social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:21 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her explanation on the Harpsichord. He would nod listening to it, as he would bow slightly. He had made a mistake, and it was duly noted that she did not like that. She explained a lot about what the Harpsichord could do and how it was different between a piano and a harp. It would also seem like they also had a similar thing with each other. He could see that it was sort of a combination of the sort.

Still, once she was done with that, she would comment on his idea, and she was okay with that. He would smile as he was glad she was okay with that.

“Thank you for the explanation. I seriously do hope to hear you playing it one day.” He paused for a second.

“Also it seems you are very talented when it comes to instruments, did you teach yourself, or were you taught.” He asked her.

He would start moving the bed to the furthest side of the room and away from the windows. With his strength, it was a simple feat to accomplish.

Last edited by Yuurei on Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

#27Elise 

I am Sure They Will Get Along Great.(Open social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:05 am

Elise
Could almost assume Elise would not explain the story behind it but maybe it was just how even if equally parts pretty and nice sounding that it was to know each one the reason behind it was a bit more stained behind some one else's ego and desire to expand upon their own desires of greed, status and to prove they could be shown of higher status than what they where at the time.

But Elise would be sure to explain it."One...when I don't view it all as scar of the past.."Elise was still human she did have things she could not help but feel even if she wanted to no longer remember and feel them. She could almost picture it like it was not too long a go.

A small dark red haired child sitting on the common chair used for sitting on a piano, But when looked upon her she was scolded for not sitting the right away, her back was not straight she looked like she was not proper and pretty."In minstrel life is about status...My parents interested and feeling as if they where destined to be of high status in it...raised me be."Elise pondered the word for a moment, As she remember all of the times she had to stop playing a part of a song because a note was off and or not in perfect time.

But she did not know a single word for it."Married off to a high status family to make their own status equal or high then anyone else, I learned many things with that in mind and not what I enjoyed as a person....learning music was just one of many things."Maybe it did put that into context finally. It was not that Elise hated music or playing. It was being seen playing it and be known as the player almost felt like it degraded her in some manner for things beyond her control. Elise was raised to be the mark of a perfect wife for stats to some one else. Thus she was trained to be that. Yet she was here now A nun, hunting monsters and deities alike. It was almost like in almost a figurative way this was Elise trying to gain her own life and keep it in her own hands. If people wanted to see and hear Elise play, they needed to get her not to think about it as she did.

#28Yuurei 

I am Sure They Will Get Along Great.(Open social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:31 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her. It would seem like playing her instrument in front of people was something that brought trauma from her past into the open. He didn’t think that was the case, but here they were.

He would hear everything she had to say and then he would understand. It would seem like playing for others was something she was taught to do her entire life. Now that she was older, she was going against it, which made sense. He felt bad that she it like that, and he hoped to be the one to bring her out of that shell.

The Seraphim would put the bed where it needed to be, and he had made sure that everything was fine. When he saw that it was straightened out and everything, he would move on to the next thing at hand. He would make his way to her furniture and he would look around to make sure that he knew where he was going to place it.

“I can understand where you’re coming from.” He paused for a second as he picked up one of her stuff to move it.

“My parents were taken away from me when I was little. I thought they were dead this entire time. It was about three years ago when I found out they were still alive. Still, growing up I had people bully me, treat me like an outcast, and do a bunch of other things because I was a half-elf. It was harsh, but if it weren’t for my best friend I don’t think I would be the person I am today.” He said to Elise as he figured he would share.

#29Elise 

I am Sure They Will Get Along Great.(Open social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:37 am

Elise
There was an oddly relaxing things to actually have some one listen to you for once in your life. Elise was for the most part use to being ignored  or never looked at. Or she was often the worry of other people and she in her normal state of being was just far too use to be pawns in other schemes. It seemed the building up of trust of understanding was starting to happen."Huh...What a relief to hear."It still sounded covered in Elise's way of almost monotone sarcasm, But seeming like in some manner it was a relief to her.

To learn of a person is a good bonding sign between people. Over all it seemed Elise's mental walls where going away slowly between the two."A path of a person choices are always guided by the things inflicted upon them in life...At least what i notice when I listen to people confessing to priest during confessions."Elise hinting she had listen to things while other members did their work. Most likely spying to hear of daemons,demons or other unholy things she might have to to track down later. Wrong of her but she was not really doing wrong with it. Just ill moral.

#30Yuurei 

I am Sure They Will Get Along Great.(Open social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would put the furniture on the wall that was separating the windows from each other. When he did that, he moved it so it would be in the middle. He did his best to keep the light from coming into her room. While he was doing that, he would hear her words and he would have to agree with Elise on that.

“Yeah, that makes sense. I don’t even want to imagine how I would have turned out.” He said with a smile on his face.

The Seraphim would stretch a bit as he was looking at what else to do. He would look at the instrument that she brought with her, and he figured that he would pick that up. Yuurei would pick the instrument up without a problem and he would take it to the other side of the room. He made sure that she had a lot of space to move it a bit in the position where she can play it without a problem.

"Maybe sometime at night we should go and eat something together." He suggested as he wasn't sure if she was fine with that.

192|3465

#31Elise 

I am Sure They Will Get Along Great.(Open social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:28 pm

Elise
He wanted to join her on other casual things some time in the future? Elise figured people would have hated how she acted for that matter. Or Elise just kind of over all thought horribly of people and in some manner being in a guild was actually going to do her some good because she was in fact needing to see that not everyone was as horrible as the things she had witness, Elise had a lot of internal work that she could admit she had to work out as she would see that the world and idea of people where not so straight forward in a none working way.

As it seemed in the end as everything was coming into place Elise seemed be thankful even if she was still in some manner a bit odd as she was to start with. But when Yuurei had finished moving it into place, It seemed now to draw it a close. Most likely because she had a feeling the sun was going to be up soon. This could also be taken that Elise's time spend around people was up and she was out of energy mentally to deal with people."This will be fine for now, I will deal with the rest myself."In which she would deal with everything else as the sun would come up.

But Elise did even seem some what happy and at peace for the moment. Over all in the end it could be a good."As for your wish. You will get that time. I am just not sure when."It seemed she still agreed to what he wanted. But over all she then simply bowed slightly."But for now I need to be alone, Good evening."No sharp wit, no overly aggressive words. Just a oddly peaceful  means of just wanting to end it.

[Exit]

Total wc of topic:4808

Last edited by Elise on Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

#32Yuurei 

I am Sure They Will Get Along Great.(Open social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:08 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was done with arranging her room for her. He figured it was the best he could do and he felt good about it. Still, it would seem like things were new to her. He could tell she was not used to this kind of interaction, and he was fine with that. He understood and he was hoping that she would continue to try.

He was more than welcome to help more, but it would seem like she wanted to do the rest herself. He understood that and he would smile at her request. He wouldn’t push her buttons at all and he would stretch his arms up into the air. He was just glad that she allowed him to do a lot of things for her.

His ears would twitch when he heard it. She didn’t outright reject him, which was a good thing, and he was looking forward to it. Yuurei would see her bowing to him slightly, and he would do the same thing. He understood her reasoning for wanting to be left alone.

“Good evening Elise. Glad I can do what I can to help. Talk to you later.” He said to her as he would bow slightly for her as well.

He would then walk out of the room and he would look around. He was surprised that Renji didn’t come looking for him. He would go see if everything was okay with him. The hunter also had to make sure that he didn’t have any backed-up work in the office.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum