Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#51Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:11 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Judith Karlinius @Mimi | Blue Dress

Alisa too could only watch as Judith impressed them with her skills, and quite frankly, she had them in troves. Though the sculptress had never cared enough about cooking to wander into the kitchen and watch, she had to admit, the expertise with which she went through all the ingredients was almost... Artistic... She could see why many people considered cooking an art form?

"Fufu~... I can see that? Meanwhile, I mostly neglected my cooking skills in favour of... Other pursuits.", Alisa confessed, rubbing her temple with a lopsided smile. She looked at her pile of ingredients, and finally nodded, "Mmmm, I suppose now that we came this far... The omelette isn't going to cook itself, is it?"

And thus Alisa took the nearest clean frying pan, and as no good Fiorian cusine would ever leave out the olive oil, she grabbed a nearby bottle and turned it upside down, pouring it liberally... Perhaps too liberally even, by the time she tossed the vegetables on the frying pan and turning up the heat:

"Well... Here goes nothing.", after watching Judith, she at least knew the order with which to add the ingredients.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#52Mimi 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:03 pm

Mimi
It seemed it was time to try and Miriko was not at all ready for this. She thought she was, mentally she was entirely prepared for the things to come at this time and she watched it be done perfectly done before her now. how could she mess this up? Alisa seemed to be doing well and managed this seemingly okay at this time.

So Miriko was only just brave enough to and follow the steps she saw, Very easily seemed steps and flaws would be easily picked up by Judith or Alisa if they both watched. As she prepared her egg mixture there was still shells in it. Miriko would walk over to station next to Alisa.

And when she got the cold frying pan as she was not paying attention for a moment while she was looking for a moment she dropped it on the floor for a moment in which made her jump slightly. Then picking it up she turned the heat on high right away, Then when the oil was added it hissed loudly and sacred her.

So far Miriko was not doing well, She was going to still try, But she was kind of staring at things like she was unsure what to do. after seeing smoke come from the pan she quickly threw the vegetables and did not seem to consider to make sure they were evenly cooked.

#53Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:16 pm

Judith Karlinius
Thus Judith after finishing up her display and allowed both of them to start when ready, would just watch and let them both work at the dish she just showed, While she ate the half she spared herself, Judith seemed mostly to say nothing about it only because she wanted to see what would happen with out her saying anything about it.

Alisa was doing well. She was not a masterful cook and Judith understood since well being around her guild enough she saw that in fact Alisa not needed to cook as much. Even remarking about what Alisa said."Well the different between us is, I was the cook and drinker server employed for such a job, before i was a guild member and eventual guild master."She mentioned while she watched over. Being careful to not speak too much to break focus.

But she could not help but look in worry as Miriko seemed to be cooking or at least trying to cook.

#54Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:02 pm

Alisa

"Fufu~ Take it easy Mimi... The ingredients aren't going anywhere~?", she smiled, hoping her niece wouldn't feel pressured to work fast.

Alisa shared a sympathetic smile took a whiff as Miriko started pouring in the oil and then the remainder of the ingredients. Far from a good enough cook to keep her eyes on Mimi the whole time and neglecting her own dish, Alisa instead strove to keep her eyes on the prize, though she didn't particularly mind the conversation, a soft smile on her face as she stirred, trying her damndest not to burn the veggies even if the heat was probably a bit too hot for comfort:

"Mmmm, I guess in my case, I was often on the road with nobody to cook for except myself. It was always much easier to find a restaurant to eat at rather than trying to cook in your hotel room.", she explained as she kept stirring the vegetables, wincing ever so softly whenever some sizzling hot droplets of oil splattered her smooth, sensitive skin, "I suppose we all had a different road to travel before we became guildmasters hmmm~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 CyhFjWA

#55Mimi 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:50 pm

Mimi
It seemed to not work, For things for Miriko was starting to catch fire she just did not realize what all she was going to make it all catch fire and burn. For she set the burner on the stove to the highest level possible. How or why she thought it was going to help was an odd reason of something she never thought of or considered possible. But for some reason she was doing this all horribly wrong.

she was even kind of hiding away from these things like being scared from the frying pan almost kind of made her scared to go near it. Thus now everything was starting to burn. This was exactly why Miriko never tried to learn cooking she always just made it bad for herself in some manner all of the time. It was over all good to ponder what Alisa or Judith would do here.

#56Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:13 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith seemed almost like she in some manner expected this to happen. either because even if she expected this to happen because most people don't cook like Judith. She knew that very well it was why for so many years she was the guild cook, not the guild master but life experiences where always fun in one way or another to Judith she did learn a fair amount."From mother to guild master, who need leaving the house to fill spare time would get me far."She did smile about it because she knew what startings she had and never forgot.

But she did stare at everything starting to catch on fire in some manner trying to figure out if Alisa was going to do something about it before Judith went and put it out herself, It seemed things did go wrong and nothing could be done about it.

#57Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:24 pm

Alisa

She had to admit, it wasn't all that easy focusing on her cooking and the conversation at the same time, and between that effort and the heat of the stove in front of her, Alisa soon had a lone bead of sweat trickling down her face...

"Fufu~... I suppose... That might be why I'm not much of a housewife hmm~?", she chimed, returning the smile, knowing fully well that she preferred leaving the housework to the help than doing it herself.

Meanwhile, the veggies were now looking a little more on the crispy side, still not enough to qualify as singed but... Getting there... Realizing this was about as close as she could get for comfort, she grabbed the scrambled eggs and tossed them into the frying pan... But before she could get started with the next step, the smell of something burning and the ensuing flare quickly alerted her:

"Wha...! Careful Mimi!", now Alisa may not know how to cook... But like a good fighter, she was used to thinking on her feet. With a swift motion of her hand, she crafted a lid out of crystal and placed it on top of Mimi's frying pan - lacking the time to look for the actual lid - before pulling the saucepan off the red hot grates and onto the the empty, unused ones next to it, "My~... If something catches on fire, make sure you put it out right away? The longer you wait the harder it will be."

After all, Alisa too had children of her own, and wouldn't be caught off guard that easily. In the end she smiled and turned down the heat of both her burner and Mimi's.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#58Mimi 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:01 am

Mimi
Most people in the kitchen did not seem shocked by how Miriko was doing in this situation, Even Alistair who was quietly watching in the background from the serving window in the background was not shocked by this situation. But Miriko did give it a honest try and she seemed to be unhappy with herself with how it turned out for her.

At this point Miriko was staring at her mess and now unsure what to do. It seemed she never learned to cook and seeming was fine if some one else took over. But Miriko given how she was handling this situation started walking away from it, not that she was stressed out but knew it was some what ending horribly from her and she knew if she was going to try anymore, She was going to hurt herself or things might get on fire more. both where logical options.

#59Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:57 am

Judith Karlinius
Judith seemed to sigh almost like she knew she could fix it because over all. So as Alisa seemed to do what she needed to control it Judith walked over and place upon placing her hands on the things that started to burn she merely reserved it all to go back to the point of time just before it would burn."It is okay Mimi, Just try one more time and take it easy."Judith on the other hand wanted to see if she could make it work. She had a feeling panic would happen but she would not finish the cooking for her.

But Judith placed everything back in place and waited for a bit of time."Unless your aunt wishes to help you through this trial?"Judith felt like it was a good option Judith tried but now it was fun to see what could happen here."also a house wife can be viewed in many different ways, I was just ideal to the one i have at home."

#60Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:04 am

Alisa

"There, there, Mimi~... I'm sure you'll do better next time?", Alisa chimed, resting her hand on her niece's shoulder with a soft, tender smile. She too had never really learned how to cook, though at least she had a few years of experience as a mage that kept her from burning down the kitchen. Sofia would surely not let her hear the end of it if that happened... But as Alisa fussed over the distraught Mimi, she neglected her own frying pan enough that when she finally turned her attention, her brow rose as she found the eggs sticking to the bottom of the pan as she tried turning them, "O-Oh...! Gods, this is... A good bit harder than It looks? I suppose now we now have scrambled eggs."

Indeed the harder she tried, the more haphazard the results became, and soon enough, Alisa could only shake her head as her omelette looked improperly closed, torn up at the middle. Was it even edible though? Alisa had her doubts, and before she even tasted it herself, she left it for Judith to have the first try:

"Fufu~... I can help Mimi, so long as you don't expect much better results than you see here?", she winked at the two as she motioned towards her omelette turn scrambled eggs, "Mmmm, I suppose you're right... I not even you would fit the traditional view of a housewife~? I will say, housewife or not... You've done wonderfully for your family?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#61Mimi 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:53 am

Mimi
Miriko after acting like a scared child for a bit came to terms with how she was feeling and worked to over come this pretty quickly. After a few moments and Alisa having taken over Miriko collected herself enough to at least do something."H-here, if it's done cooking let me...at least try and make it look nice."Miriko said with a bit of nerve in her voice still but it seemed she had not fully give up.

Sure it was no longer what Judith asked her to make, But she did figure what was able to be saved could look nice. Here at least Miriko did seemed to do much better. Plating seemed to work really nicely for her. for the mess she mad, Miriko had it plated like there was nothing wrong with it to start with, Even then there was a few slightly over cooked parts that could be seen.Almost like to her brain plating was a prefect art form.

#62Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:58 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed Miriko had managed to settle her enough and seemed to work to get it look nice. Judith seemed happy at least, Miriko tried over all her best and it was about all she could ask for. Since a good attempt is all she cared. Alisa might have faired better then Mimi but both really did try."Alright then I guess it is time to try Mimi's cooking."Since she made everything nice

So she would casually take the plate made up from Mimi and take her time to look at it. Then eventually got a fork she would take a bite from it, feeling a bit of crunch Judith seemed to some what managed to finished something from it."Well...could be better but it is actually something i could still eat good job Mimi."Judith said with a smile on her face. Almost like the attempt was worth it. It was nice a chance for Alisa to make everything look nice or use Mimi to make everything look nice.

#63Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:13 am

Alisa

"Go right ahead~... I bet you'll make it look better than mine easily enough~?", she teased, and yet with a hint of awkwardness in her smile as she made it clear she wasn't overly satisfied with the appearance of her omelette/scrambled eggs, but she'd at least be satisfied if she managed to end up with something even remotely edible. Or close to it at least. She moved her "omelette" to a proper dish, trying to at least hide the parts that hadn't folded properly and leaving them face down, before presenting it to their teacher with a lopsided smile, "Here we go."

Her brow arched as she watched Judith trying out the result of Mimi's hard work, and soon she took had picked a fork and took a bite out of hers too, surrendering to her curiosity. Despite her struggles, she veggies turned out with a pleasant crispiness that left her smiling:

"Oh, this is a lot better than you give yourself credit for, Mimi~? Sounds like you have plenty of talent in your own right~", Alisa encouraged, smiling at her

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#64Mimi 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:06 pm

Mimi
Mimi over all seemed unable over all unsure how to feel about these matters but it seemed in the end Mimi seemed still scared, Even if trying as she did Mimi's nerves seemed to have gotten the best of her. Mimi didn't say anything else at this point up until she would just turn around and leave.

It seemed Miriko was at her limit, But over all she seemed to have given her best effort. Alisa would find Mimi back on the airship. Back to trying not to bring much attention to herself as she some how went through a a strong trial of personal growth that she should not have taken so seriously. Miriko didn't even say good bye as she normally do. But there was lessons to be learned from all of this and Miriko seemed to have managed some what decently in these matters.

{exit}

#65Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:02 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was not left to the of them. Not that Judith minded at all maybe she was a bit forceful and imposing to some people about these things but she needed too for a reason. So Judith merely shrugged because it was just the case of things could only go well for so long until something changed."I guess that should have been expected eventually."Judith said with a bit of a chuckle.

She was not making any bad meaning about what Miriko did, if anything maybe it was just about how it was going to end anyway."I suppose it was just what you made now, I am sure it isn't too bad either."Judith did have faith in both of them cooking wise just Mimi did not know what all she could do.

In which Judith moved on to that just to make sure everything was equal in the competition. Judith seemed at least some what happy with what Alisa made as well."This is good too, both aren't anything to feel a shame about."With that it seemed the results where both passing grades.

#66Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:37 am

Alisa

"See you soon Mimi~... I'll be right there with you~?", smiling and waving at her niece as she retreated from the kitchen, Alisa lingered for a while longer to catch up with Judith, turning to face her as she cocked her hip to the side and rested her hand there, a hint of insecurity drawing on her face as she scratched her temple, "If it's even remotely edible, I'll count it as a victory~"

She was fully aware of her limitations after all, but under Judith's skillful supervision, she was certain even a culinary disaster like herself could maybe end up with something. Ultimately, her chest rose and fell with a satisfied sigh:

"I'm glad you like it~... It defenitely came out a little better than I expected it might? Still, don't think you'll catch me in an actual cooking contest anytime soon~", she teased with a smirk.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#67Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:57 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was a rare sight indeed, But Judith was not here to be a cruel judge if anything there was worst judges to ever watch and try people's cooking. Judith was just the most fair of all of them."Do make sure she is okay after this will you?"Judith said said with a bit of a chuckle. She just put two well known Blue Pegasus members through a trial of cooking and they got out just fine."Even then, I doubt I can compared to all of the people trained and hired to cook for your guild. I am merely just one person."Judith mentioned because she knew what Alisa had on her side, She did not have to worry about these things for a reason.

Then she chuckled a tiny bit."I know Mimi won't drink your reward for a job well done. But stay here for a moment."There was always a benefit with these trials Judith put on people. For Alisa because of their agreement for supplies of wine. As well knowing very well Judith carried a massive pile of drinks some where with in the build. It would be a few minutes but Judith came back with three bottles. two small ones. One green bottle, One clear bottle with a brown coloured liquid in it and a standard size white wine looking bottle. Then she would just hug Alisa with a bit of a chuckle still showing that something funnier was with in her mind."Take these with you."

But one came with a warning."But the green bottle you need to be careful with, While the honey mead and testing bottle of white wine are easier to handle." Judith pointing out the picture of the fairy on the green bottle."But Absinthe, you need to be careful with. Consider it a reward for good work."

#68Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:22 am

Alisa

"Of course~ I'll find her on the way back to the ship~", Alisa winked hand on her hip, not about to let her beloved niece wallow in her sense of inadequacy. She was one of the most incredible, talented young women she knew, but forever cursed with dismissiveness of her own worth, "Oh you'd be surprised? I don't know that many people who can cook as well as you do?"

Never shy about giving praise where praise was do, Alisa merely smiled, knowing fully well that while she only had good things to say of the myriad cooks she had at Blue Pegasus, Judith's cooking skills were up there with the best of them:

"Ooooh~...? Now you're speaking my language.", her lips curled wider however when Judith returned with multiple bottles. Though she was used to recieving bottles of wine from her, the differently colloured spirits caught her eye, "Mmmm, awfully kind of you. Thank you, Judith~... Though are you sure I can't tempt you with joining me for a glass first~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#69Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:01 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was a simple request, One Judith might not mind really giving to. Just had to ponder one thing about it after all if she was too this very question came to mind, Most likely still a harmless one."I could entertain that question, However in return I must ask you one thing."Judith said with a bit of a smile almost like some one could consider this a trick or playing coy in some manner.

Then mentioning because Judith felt it was a good game and chance and fun."You choose what it is, I will unlocked the door to all of the things I keep to drink in Fairy Tail. No matter what age it is. Then that is what we will drink."It was a rare chance left in the air. To have access to all of Judith's drinks in storage, any and all of them. It seemed fair to her. Only because Judith like the chaos.

Then she walked over to that door, opened it. Continuing into the room and unlocked every single door that contained drinks in them. Returning to where she was standing and waited to see if Alisa would do it during this time she placed two glasses on the table.

#70Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:09 pm

Alisa

"Mmmm, what's that? I sure hope you're not asking me to cook again~", Alisa teased, smirking at her fellow guildmaster, only to hear what the challenge truly was... Her smile widened, "My~... That feels more like a treat for me than anything?"

Her plush lips widened as she accepted Judith's offer, flipping her lustruous dark hair behind her shoulder as she followed Judith into the depths of her cellar, examing the bottles one by one, stunned by the treasures hidden there until her gaze fell on one that made her pull it out, blowing softly on the glass to wipe away the dust:

"Heavens, Judith~...? You have an X601 Stellan~...? However did you and Kazimir managed to keep a treasure like this safe from the big drinkers in your guild~?", Alisa walked back, delighted to play Judith's game when it meant she got to come back with a treasure the likes of which she'd rarely ever seen even in her own Guild's wine cellar.

Blue Pegasus mages were usually not shy about opening the best of the best for their endless parties. And Fairy Tail had an equally powerful reputation for parties. Fairy Tail Mages were notorious drinkers, perhaps even more so than

"Though opening a bottle this old... We might just need to cut the top off.", Alisa added as she placed it on the table, and produced a crystalline blade from her hand, sharp enough to cleave cleanly through glass. The cork would have been crumbling by now, and with no hope of pulling it out intact, the correct way of opening these old bottles

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#71Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:12 am

Judith Karlinius
It was a good question, Even looking upon all of the many wears she had in this back cellar, So many things in some manner was history. So many bottles of many years and life experiences. So many things still with in grasp. Even barrels of Judith's test wine that could have been wonderful to try, Some of the failures in front of them. There was various marks of history buried away here. Judith was always good and hiding things, hence what Alisa found."You will fine many things here, Even former Guild Master Adriana's favourites is still sectioned off and labelled."Judith pointed out because in some manner, So many years of keeping things in line made you quick to do a few things.

After all she had a question to asked to her, Thus she needed to answer."I learned a fair few tricks during my time here in Fairy Tail, I had to learn things over time."Which was true it was just how she went about it. She always changed things about over all with the storage, it is how so many things at the time where safe."I hid it well and don't let many back here, If i ever leave the guild for any reason, this place is locked and that bottle put in a special spot."She made no mention what that spot was.

But Judith would not stop how Alisa would open the bottle."Then we shall drink, enjoy and think of how things in front of us are now."Judith said with a bit of a chuckle getting two glasses taking her time to pour them both a glass, Then placing it before Alisa. Left it for her to have the first sip.

#72Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:22 pm

Alisa

Now she was even more impressed that multiple generations of Fairy Tail Guild Masters managed to keep these treasures out of reach of the guild's heavy drinkers. Alisa's eyes flared as she blew the dust off the label:

"Fufufu~... You're a lot more cunning than people give you credit for, Judith~", Alisa chimed, hand raising over her mouth as she let out an audible, melodious little giggle, before cleanly slicing the bottle across the neck with a clean, perfect stroke, opening it without destroying the cork, and watching as Judith poured two glasses for each of them as she finally sat down at the table once more...

After being aged for this long, the wine had turned from ruby red to a rich brownish hue when she held it up against the glass... Even as she took her time just waiting for the wine to oxygenate a bit, she found herself admiring that perfect colour, giving it a whiff, just a hint of the rich aroma that had been sealed in this bottle for the decades:

"Heavens, this is quite a treasure you're giving me~?", her eyes flared as she took it in, and after a moment's pause to air out the freshly opened wine, she rose the glass to meet Judith's with a satisfying cling, "Then, let's drink to both our Guilds~"

With these words, Alisa finally took a slow, experimental sip, letting the aged nectar drip across her tongue, savouring each and every single flavour that had built over time:

"Mmm~... Strong, delicious~... Yet you can still taste some fruitiness despite its age? Granted... Now that I've cut open the bottle... I'm afraid we might end up drinking the whole thing."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#73Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:38 pm

Judith Karlinius
Judith did a lot of things in the guild most would not see, Almost like even if she was never sure if she ever fit the role, She did a lot of work in the background and never really told anyone."History in some manner is equal parts to remember."She said for her starting point almost like it was kind of the things here to think about one sees many past things in life. Even now while they were going over many things here Judith's history did linger in the Fairy Tail building.

As they both drink with a bit of a smile. Judith as always looked at the pictures she had by the serving window. While drinking the bottle of wine. She then reached over and turn the picture to the two of them."Then we drink to history and to make it."Judith smile about it. That picture was one anyone could see in the many times they where here. Judith's family picture. It has her husband back when his hair was blue and he was some what younger, Regis standing next to him, almost looking like a image of his husband just young and clean shaven, A younger Judina could tell how young she was because she still almost seemed like a just a coming of age woman she was even in a dress, a little taller then Judith at the time with short blue hair trying to hide was Judith's youngest son Waylon. In the centre was Judith. Back when she was human, the shortest of them all and her slightly purple hair. Judith seemed to have picture of her family across the serving window to look at while she worked. There was pictures never seen before unless your a Fairy Tail member of each member of her family. Judith was clever in many ways,But under the guise of a sneak clever mother. Judith always was a simple person.

#74Alisa 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:58 am

Alisa

"Fufu~... Very much so. It's why memories like these need to be treasured.", Alisa returned the smile, looking all around her, thinking back to the history of Fairy Tail. It's said that the two guilds shared an origin, with the original members of Blue Pegasus having come from Fairy Tail itself.

But that supposedly took place so long ago, that even though their names were well remembered, such anecdotes from their lives had been thoroughly embellished in every possible way. Perhaps in years to come, people would similarly wondering whether or not it took place:

"...And may it live forever~!", she chimed back, raising her glass with Judith's before taking a long, satisfied sip, reaching otver to look at the family pictures of her fellow guildmaster, unable to miss how her own history was inexhorably tied to that of Fairy Tail. Alisa for one, was still a relative newcomer to Blue Pegasus in a sense, only having been a part of the Guild for little over a decade. Quite a bit of time, but relatively little by the standards of the Guild's history... Perhaps one day she too would turn into a doting matriarch like this.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#75Judith Karlinius 

Just Because Your A Painter, Doesn't Mean Your A Dancer.(Social/Judith/Open) - Page 3 Empty Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:06 am

Judith Karlinius
Finishing an entire bottle of while in one even was simple, But Judith in some manner was always going to be the way she was and she was always going to double check and make sure a few things For Alisa's case sure they drank, But Judith made sure she had something to eat before the closing of their time together. She made Alisa a simple sandwich to make sure it could dull slightly possible lingers of a hang over. Then before Alisa left she gave her a Picture of just Judina herself. The armour and the red cloth and everything that she could be remembered by. What Alisa did with that was entirely up to her and Judith would not judge if Alisa felt she was pushing her around too much to remember her daughter but in some manner it is because Alisa was Judina's friend and Judith never forget that friendship."Keep it, Either close to you or somewhere safe for your viewing, It is something simple."Judith didn't forget the crystal rose, This was something as simple as that. She was not giving her that armour in the picture even if it was possible at this time.

Then before Alisa left she got a hug from Judith. They would no doubt meet again after all. Judith had a habit of how she worked. If one was valued one would see Judith again it was one of the many promises one could say about her.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum