Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:40 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were finally caught up with all the work that they had let gathered up. It was interesting to see how they worked together and not it was seemed like they were gathering information. There was something happened in the unknown of their world. He wasn’t sure what it was and on his own time he was trying to figure it out. It was tough to do when he was also doing his work as a guild master. Renji was actually looking at stuff this time around as he was trying to help Yuurei gather information, but felt like he wasn’t getting anywhere.

While he was done with his paperwork, the Nephilim was also doing his research. He hoped that they would find something, but it would have to come to a pause for the day. A knock on the door would bring the two to stop what they were doing and look up to see who it could be.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would lean back on his chair now that he knew he would be visited by someone and he would clear his throat.

“Come on in.” He simply said this as they would open the door.

He would smile at them as they would look at Renji and him and it would seem like they were ding something important. Still, it would seem like the people of the North would stop him with that. He would see the letter in the man’s hands and it would seem like Mr. Cliff needed his help once again. He wasn’t sure what it was going to be, but he figured that he would go and do what the man wanted. He was going to get paid for it, so there were no complaints from him.

The man would nod as he would take his leave as he had other assignments to hand over throughout the guild. Yuurei would look at the letter and he would open it.

164|326

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:49 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would read through the letter and soon enough he would see that Mr. Cliff needed him for a client of his. That meant he was fine in his shop, which was to be expected. He figured he could handle this because it meant that it wasn’t too big of a job. The Nephilim would get up from his seat and he would stretch a bit as he was looking forward to getting paid. The hunter would put his arms down and he would walk over to Renji. He would pick up his friend who was ready to leave. He would be placed on Yuurei’s shoulder as they both looked at the window.

The requip mage would move to the window and he would open it without a problem. His wings wouldn’t come out as his cape would be what he used to fly. He moved through air as he had closed the window behind him. They were now off to their job.

163|489

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:56 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were moving quick in the air. The Nephilim had gotten stronger than he was before, and he had gotten more attuned with his items. The stuff that he owned had used less mana than they did before. It was beautiful, so he made sure that he would use his cape more as it spent less mana than in his transformation.

He moved through the place as he was enjoying the scenery around him. He would see that there were people doing what they could to live their daily life. Still, he was doing the same thing as he moved toward the Dawn Cliff Mine. It wouldn’t take long, but the young man and his friend would see the mines from where they were. They could also see the number of people walking in and out of the mine itself. There were people taking breaks of their own before they had gone back into work for their jewels.

160|649

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:01 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would start descending from where he was and he would land softly on the ground without a problem. He would smile at everyone who looked at him ad he would wave at them as he would start walking to the mine. They weren’t surprised that he was here, but happy that he was okay. He had shown up last time, and if he came back again, it meant that he was doing fine.

The Nephilim kept moving through the crowd as he would continue to greet people. It was then he would see Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards as they were waiting for him to arrive. Yuurei would make his way to them and when he did he would smile at them and wave at Mr. Cliff to get his attention. His client would see this and he would smile at Yuurei as he was happy to see him.

“Ah, you came. That is twice in a row glad you make it Yuurei.” He said as he was delighted to see him.

173|822

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:10 am

Yuurei

“Yeah I decided to stop slacking off and make some jewels. I assume you need your minerals for a client?” He asked him as he was confirming what he said on the letter.

Mr. Cliff would nod when he heard this and at the same time he would have a smile on his face.

“Yes, exactly and I have your stuff here, so you just got to work for a bit. I don’t need the usual amount that you get me of course.” He said with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would nod as he would understand that. Renji would climb off his shoulder while they were walking as he felt right to do that. When that was done Mr. Cliff would look at his bodyguards and they would step forward to Yuurei. The first one would give Yuurei his hardhat. The young mage would make sure that everything was fine with it as he placed it on his head, smacking it for a bit until he was ready to get his pickax.

174|996

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:15 am

Yuurei

The second bodyguard would hand over the pickax to Yuurei. He would take it from him and he would try it out. He swung away from everyone as hard as he could and it would seem like nothing was wrong with it. That was good and now he was ready to go inside the mines and get what he needed for Mr. Cliff.

“Alright Renji let’s head inside. We will be right back, Mr. Cliff.” He said to him as he would start walking into the mine.

Renji would follow behind him as he was happy to get away from these guys. Mr. Cliff was excited that more jewels was coming his way. When the two entered their next journey began as they were traversing deep into the mines. They would greet the people who walked by him as they were exiting the place. They looked exhausted, yet filled with a bunch of minerals they were pushing from the wheelbarrows they had.

162|1158

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:20 am

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving and soon enough they would go through the tunnel to the right. It would bring them to the huge cavern that nobody mined in anymore. He kept pushing through the place as he was expecting to see more people soon. Renji was next to him and the two of them would be able to hear the sound of metal clashing with rocks. It would mean that they were getting closer to the workers right now. When they turned the corner, they would see people working hard as it sounded like a melody when the pickax clashed with its target.

Some of the miners would stop with what they were doing as they had looked at Yuurei before greeting him. He would do the same thing as he was happy to see them working. He didn’t stop though as he had to get to his location so he could work as well.

154|1312

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:27 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji continued to push through and soon enough they would arrive at their destination. They would see that there was nobody around them, which was a good thing because they didn’t want anybody to get in their way and vice versa. He would look around and he would move to a spot as he would bring his pickaxe down and clash against the rock holding the minerals for him. He would hit about it three times before it would fall to the ground. When he saw this, he would look over to the next spot as he would walk over to that and he would begin his work there. Renji would move to the minerals that fell to the ground and he would pick them up and placed them in his bag.

Yuurei would start his next work as he would start hammering down the next bits of the minerals he had found. It was enjoyable and hard work and it would bring him to sweat.

168|1480

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:32 am

Yuurei

Renji was noticing that Yuurei was moving faster with his work, which meant he was going to have to pick up his speed. He would rush around as he was picking up the minerals. Yuurei wasn’t playing around as he was clashing his pickax with the rocks and softening the minerals to fall to the ground. He kept doing this without stopping, which meant that Renji couldn’t stop for one second. He knew the moment he did he would fall way behind in this job.

The two were keeping each other busy. The Nephilim knew his friend wanted to get stronger so he was working hard himself. They were doing this for just two hours, but it was enough to have them both sweating. Renji was finishing up picking the minerals off the ground and Yuurei was waiting for him. He would give him a thumbs up as they were ready to leave.

“Alright let’s go see Mr. Cliff.” He said to his partner as they were off.

168|1648

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 27 (Neutral) Empty Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:36 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji walked through the mines as they were seeing the exit soon after. The two of them would make it out of the mine without a problem and they would see that Mr. Cliff was waiting for them this entire time. This was good and he would hand the bodyguards the equipment without a problem. They would take it as he would approach Mr. Cliff. Renji would open his bag and a bunch of minerals would start appearing in the wheelbarrow that Mr. Cliff brought for the job. He would see that it was filled to the top, which was a good thing because it was exactly what he expected form Yuurei.

It was then he would move over to Yuurei and he would take the bag of jewels that he had and would hand it to Yuurei. This was a small investment for his business and he was happy to do this. Yuurei would take the jewels and would take his friend and be on his way home.

171|1819 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum