Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:16 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were just relaxing and doing work in the office. Yuurei had allowed things to back up for the first time since he had come back to the North. It was weird of him, but at the same time he was enjoying the outside world and other activity. He was catching up and doing the best that he could at this moment. It was then that someone would knock on his door. He would putt the paper down as he would look at the door. He didn’t think someone would come to him today, but this is what happened from time to time. He would lean back on the chair as he would look at the door and he would smile.

“Come on in.” He said, and the door would open without a time to waste.

He would see who it was, and it would seem like he had a letter for him.

155|

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:16 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for him to walk over to him as he would hand him the letter. He would see who it was from, and he would smile as the man would bow a bit. He would walk out of the room as he would leave Yuurei alone with Renji. The Nephilim would shake his head as he knew who it was from, and he would open it. He would see what it would say, and it would seem like Mr. Cliff needed them to refill his shop with the materials that they found within the mining area. He would get up from his seat as he would stretch a bit as he would look over to Renji.

“Hey Renji we got some work to do now. It seems like Mr. Cliff finally needs us to resupply him with work.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would hear this as he would get up from his nap. He jumped off the couch as he would stretch a bit.

168|323

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:17 pm

Yuurei

He would look over to Yuurei as he would walk to him, and he would climb his shoulder and ruffled the man’s hair.

“Alright I’m cool with going whenever you are.” He said to Yuurei as he waited for him to make his move.

Yuurei would walk to the window, and he would open it without a problem. He would step out of it, and he would sprout his wings from his back, and he would move forward and stepping out of the window. He would close it after and once he was done with that, he would start flying around and to his destination. It was a lovely flight and one that had cold wind with it. Still, Renji enjoyed this weather, and Yuurei had condition himself to not let it bother him.

Still, this was the quickest way to travel, and it was one that didn’t have him making any detours.

153|476

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:17 pm

Yuurei

They would keep moving through the air and soon enough Yururei would see the mining area from where he was. He could also see the number of people who were coming in and out of the cave. It would seem like a lot of them were starting work while others were either taking breaks or going home for the day. He would descend to the ground and once he got close, he would disperse his wings. He would wave at those who saw him and decided to greet him. His smile genuine as ever as he would walk around.

The Nephilim would make his way to the front of the cave, and when he was getting there, he would see Mr. Cliff and his three bodyguards. He would smile at them and when he approached them, he would come to a stop as he looked at them.

Mr. Cliff would see Yuurei and he would approach him as the man weas happy to see him.

165|641

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:18 pm

Yuurei

His client would be happy to hear that, and he would look at his bodyguards. The two of them holding the equipment would make their way to Yuurei. He would get his hardhat first, which he would look at it and he would check to see if it was fault.
Mr. Cliff would clap his hand once as he figured he would get down to business.

“It’s so good to see you Yuurei. I’m glad you could make it. Of course, you already know why you are here, are you okay with doing that right now?” He asked him to wait for an answer.

Yuurei would smile at him when he heard this because he didn’t come here just to tell him that he wasn’t going to do it. Instead, the man would smile at him, and he would answer him.

“Of course, I’ll get you the materials you need. Just give me the equipment and I’ll go get it for you.” He said to Mr. Cliff.

167|808

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:18 pm

Yuurei

When he saw that it was fine, he would put the hardhat on and he would smack it a few times, and eh would look at the next bodyguard. The man would hand him his pickax next and Yuurei would grab it and he would swing it around a bit. He had to make sure that the way he swung it wouldn’t ruin the pickax in any way. When he saw that it was fine and that he didn’t have a problem with it he would put it over his shoulder, and he would smile at Mr. Cliff.

“Everything is good. We will be on our way.” He said to Mr. Cliff as he would look over to Renji.

Renji would nod as he would climb off Yuurei and onto the ground. It was then the two of them would walk into the cave in front of them to start their job.

152|960

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would make their move through the tunnel. It was a linear path, so it wasn’t hard to know where to go. The two of them moved around happily as they wondered which path, they were going to head to. The berserker knew where to go as he would move around, and they would finally hit the two paths in front of them. The light mage would move to the one on the right as it was the one that he would always go to. He would move through the small path quickly and with ease. Renji would do the same with him as the two of them were relaxed on what they were doing.

They had done this plenty of time and soon enough they would come to a huge empty space. The light mage would start moving in the direction that they were going through as they couldn’t wait to see everyone working hard right now.

They continued their walk and soon enough they would see everyone that they wanted to see.

176|1136

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:20 pm

Yuurei

The two of them would be greeted by the people there, and eh would greet them back. It was then that they would get back to work because they had a lot to do today. He would keep moving because they didn’t make it to their destination just yet.

Of course, it wouldn’t take too long to do as he would see that the number of people around them would start dying down. It would show that they had been walking deep into the cave they were in. When he saw they weren’t around people, Yuurei would look around to see the minerals here, and he would start getting down to work. He would move to the first area, and he would start hammering down his pickax onto the rocky walls.

He would hit it with precision and soon enough the materials would fall to the ground. Yuurei wouldn’t pick it up as he would move onto the next spot to continue the work.

164|1300

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:20 pm

Yuurei

Renji knew this was his job and he would start moving to the materials on the floor and he would pick it up. He would look overt to Yuurei as he had started working on the next area. Yuurei would be quick with it as he would hammer it down without hesitation and the materials would fall to the ground and he would smile because he enjoyed this. It was always a smooth job, but what made it bad was the traveling through the cave. He figured that Brone would enjoy this environment, but it was the same for him.

He would keep going with his work as the materials would keep falling. Renji was running around as he remembered how quickly Yuurei got the job done around this place. He would pick up everything as fast as he could as he would put it into the bag that carried around with him.

153|1453

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:21 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were handling these things for a few hours. The materials that would fall to the ground were things that Mr. Cliff could have asked anybody to do. The Nephilim figured that he was good for this job, and he could get a lot it done. He probably did the work of twenty plus men, so he figured the payments weren’t as expensive. That was fine with him as he knew that he had gotten a lot of jewels from this man. Still, his job was done as he would wipe the sweat from his brow as he would look at Renji. It would seem like the Exceed was finishing off his job as well. That was good and he would smile at Renji.

The Exceed would collect the materials that were on the ground, and he would huff and puff as he couldn’t believe how quick Yuurei was. He felt like his friend was getting stronger too fast but wonder if it would come to an end.

170|1623

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 25 (Neutral) Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:22 pm

Yuurei

Renji would approach Yuurei and the two of them would look at each other with a smile on their face.

“Alright let’s go and hand this to Mr. Cliff, so we can go back home.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would nod as he was fine with that and he would start walking throught he cave. He would say his goodbyes to the people who were still working, and they would do the same thing. He would navigate through the area. The two of them retracing their steps until they made it outside. The sun shinign brightly only blinding Renji.

Yuurei would make his way to Mr. Cliff, and he would hand the bodyguards the equipment. They would take it and Renji would open his bag. The materials would appear in the wheelbarrow that Mr. Cliff owned. When it was all poured into its Mr. Cliff would be happy as always and he would hand Yuurei the jewels that he had always give him for his hard work.

Yuurei would take it and him and Renji would be on their way to the guild.

184|1807 (10% REDUCTION FROM COMPANION)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum