Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:46 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were on the edge of the mountain around their guild. They were relaxing for the day as they didn’t have anything better to do. It was enjoyable to be on their own and quiet. Renji was able to nap in peace, and Yuurei, well just stared into the horizon taking it all in. He knew looking at it, he would feel small in this vast world and wondered what else was there for him to see.

He thought about this, and soon enough he would feel someone approaching him. This necklace was a gift that allowed him to make sure that nobody would be able to sneak up on him. Still, he didn’t turn to see who it was. The man would get close to his guild master, and he would stop and clear his throat a bit.

“A letter for you Boss.” He said to Yuurei as he would wait for Yuurei to take it from him.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:46 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him, and he would smile as he would turn to look at him. It was then he would take the letter and he would dismiss the man. The man would bow slightly, and he would leave the area. This would leave Yuurei and Renji alone once again. He would open the letter and he would see that it was from Mr. Cliff. It would seem like a client had approached him and wanted him to get some materials for him. This was going to be the job that he had for the day. He was fine with that as he would look over to the napping cat.

“It seems like we have a job from Mr. Cliff again.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would hear this and he would get up and he would stretch his arm into the air. He would yawn a bit as he would look at Yuurei.

155|316

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:47 am

Yuurei

“I thought today would be a day where we didn’t do anything. I guess that isn’t going to happen.” He said to Yuurei.

He would move to his friend, and he would climb on his back. Once he had made his way to his shoulder, Yuurei knew that they were ready to be on their way. He would sprout his wings from his back, and he would take a step forward. Once there wasn’t any ground under him, Yuurei would start soaring to his destination. He used his wings without a problem, and he would enjoy the air hitting him. Renji would just take it all in as he knew that he would be sweating a lot because of this. Still, they would be getting paid in the end, which made him happy and made it all worth it.

He kept moving as quickly as he could, so they could get there as fast as they could.

157|473

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:47 am

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long, but they would soon see the mines from where they were in the sky. He figured that Mr. Cliff was waiting for them at the entrance. He would drop down to the ground and once he was close to it, he would disperse his transformation. The berserker would land softly on his feet, and he would look at the people that were there. They would wave at him, and he would do the same thing. He would start moving though as he could see that there were a lot of people who were done with working today.

His day of working had just started, so he had to make sure he did everything he could. He kept moving and soon enough he would see the entrance of the mine. It wasn’t just that, but he would also see Mr. Cliff with his three bodyguards waiting for him to show apparently.

154|627

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:48 am

Yuurei

When he got close to them, he would come to a stop and he would look at Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards with a smile on his face.

“So I heard you want me to mine to get one of your client's minerals?” He asked Mr. Cliff.

Mr. Cliff would hear this and he would smile as he walked forward. He would look at the two because these were men, he knew would always get the job done.

“First, I’m happy to see you Yuurei. Glad you come, but yeah like you said, one of my clients wants a batch of minerals for themselves. So, if you could get some for me, then that would be kind. Of course, you would get paid as well.” He said to Yuurei.

The Nephilim would hear this and he would nod as he understood the situation.

“Sounds fine to me. I don’t mind getting what you need.” He said to Mr. Cliff.

159|786

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:48 am

Yuurei

Mr. Cliff would hear this and he would smile, and he would look over to his bodyguards. The two that had Yuurei stuff would step forward. The first one would hand him his hardhat and Yuurei would take it. He would make sure that the integrity of the hat was there. When he saw it was, he would put it on his head. Then the second bodyguard would hand over the pickaxe and the Nephilim would check to see if the axe would fly, and after a few swings, he would see that it was fine.

He would put that on his shoulder as he was ready to go. Renji would climb off his shoulder, and he would look around.

“Alright we will be right back then.” He said to Mr. Cliff.

Yuurei and Renji would start walking to the entrance of the mine. Mr. Cliff was happy, and he knew to wait for those two to come back with a lot of things for him.

166|952

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:49 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would walk through the lit mine together. It was an easy walk as they knew where they were going. It was enjoyable though as they had a lot of memories here. While they were walking, they would be met with a fork in the road. The two of them would look at each other to see where they would be going today. It was then that Yuurei would pick the right side again. He would walk through the small path as he was happy that they had reinforced the walls with the beams.

“When are we going to stop doing these kinds of jobs?” He asked Yuurei waiting for an answer.

“Soon, I promise. The only time we will be doing anything is when we have to defend the guild or the North.” He said to his friend with a smirk on his face.

When he finished speaking, the two of them would be at the end of the path and now to the new area within the mine.

172|1124

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:49 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would walk through the new area they were in. While they were moving, they would look around to see that minerals were starting to appear within the area again. They weren’t sure how that worked, but it would seem like the other miners were waiting for this to finish, so they could mine there.

He kept moving though as they were heading to their destination. While they were doing that, they would soon see a bunch of people just working soon enough. He had a smile on his face because he was happy to see people working hard. He would keep moving as he was trying to find a spot that was clear of civilians.

He would nod at those who looked at him and nod at him first. He was glad that they were working hard but didn’t want to disrupt them. The duo would keep moving as they didn’t want to be a distraction to these guys.

162|1286

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:50 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue walking and they would continue to see people working around the area. It would take them a while, but they would be far within the mine. He didn’t mind this at all as he would pull up his sleeves. He would look around with Renji and he would start his work. The Nephilim was quick to start and strike. He would break away through the rock and the minerals he was looking for would fall to the ground. This was good and he would move to the next area of the place. He would swing once he saw the minerals and he was breaking away at it.

When it was done, the materials would fall to the ground, which brought him to keep moving. Renji was moving around as he was collecting everything on the ground and put it all in his bag. He would see that Yuurei was as quick as ever as he had a lot to pick up now.

165|1451

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:50 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue his work for a few hours. He was making sure that Mr. Cliff would get the best. He also wanted to make sure that his client had jewels so that he could pay him in the future. There was a lot for him to obtain, but he would soon come to a stop. He would stretch his arms into the air, and he would feel the sweat around his body. He would look over to Renji and it would seem like his friend was finishing up as well. This was good because they would be able to be on their way soon.

Renji was running around as his friend had done a lot quicker. He was trying to catch up the entire time, but that was impossible. Still, as Yuurei had stopped, then it meant he was close to an end. He would move around, and he would pick up the last of his stuff. Once he had done that, he would sigh with relief to be finished. Yuurei had a smile on his face and was glad that his friend was finished with his work as well.

191|1642

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 23 (Neutral) Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:00 am

Yuurei

“Are you done with everything?” He asked Renji.

Renji would look at him with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah I picked up everything that was on the floor. Now let’s get paid and go home. I want to shower.” He said to Yuurei.

The two of them would make their way to the exit of the mine together. They would say their goodbyes to those that were working around the place. They would get it in return, which made him happy. They had come a long way in this place and had gotten the respect of the miners here. It wouldn’t take long, but they would exit the mine and they would see Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards waiting for them.

Yuurei would hand him the gear and he would look at Renji. Renji would open his bag and the minerals would be given to Mr. Cliff. When he was satisfied with what he had gotten from these two, he would walk over to Yuurei and he would hand him his jewels. This would be taken, and Yuurei would be on his way back to the guild with Renji.

190|1832 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum