Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Path of the Dragon PT. 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Path of the Dragon PT. 1 Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:09 am

Yuurei

The light mage was enjoying his time within Hosenka and being here longer than he did so last time was a blessing. He was waiting for Weirdlock to send him a message on what he was going to be doing next. He stood in a tavern in the redlight district, which made it easier for him to be found by one of the city guards. They would secretly slip the letter to him by the investigator and left after inspecting the area. Yuurei would read the letter and he would find out his next task. He would have a smirk on his face as he figured this was going to be fun. There was one thing he hoped, and it was that this would go better than we he tried to infiltrate a cult.

The light mage would finish his drink, and Renji would jump on his shoulder when he saw they were going. He was to head towards the Gambling Den in the Crimson Quarters.

#2Yuurei 

Yuurei

The woman who watched him walk with a cat on his shoulder would only bite their lips as they wanted to spend time with him. He would look over to them as he would chuckle and kept moving forward. The half-elf knew he wouldn’t touch them unless Kailani made him lose hope in them. It wouldn’t take long for him, but he would find himself in front of his destination, where he would open the door and walk-in. All eyes went on him as people got quiet for a second. The light mage would give everyone a smirk as he walked over to the bar.

“One glass of whiskey on ice.” He ordered as Renji looked at him and wondered what the letter had said.

“So you going to tell me why you’re here, or is it a surprise?” He asked Yuurei.

“Yeah, I’m supposed to join the Black Dragons. This is a place they are spotted in. Apparently, they appreciate one with power, so that’s my way in.” He said as his drink would come to him.

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would take his drink and would pay the bartender right then and there. He would turn to look around at everyone playing different games as they were gambling. The light mage would take a sip of his drink as he would move the whiskey around in his glass afterward. The light mage needed a way to show that he had the strength to join them. There were a lot of people around, but who was he going to mess with? While scouting the potential victims, he would notice that there were three people trying to pick on a fight with people as well. He would rub the back of his head because those who saw them would run away and back off them.

The light mage would only smile as he figured he found his targets, and it would really be an interesting turn of events.

“I think I found our targets Renji.” He said with a huge smirk on his face.

Renji saw this and knew what was going to happen now, but to be honest he loved watching Yuurei in action.

#4Yuurei 

Path of the Dragon PT. 1 Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:10 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would have one of his hands open and a magic circle would appear as stars would appear and then enter him. This brought the circle to disappear, and those who saw this would disregard his action as he didn’t use it to attack anybody. The light mage would drink all his whiskey at once and he would put the glass down on the counter before getting off of his seat. The half-elf would walk over to the three of them and he would bump one of them on purpose. He looked at the person he bumped with a serious look on his face.

“Watch where you’re walking man.” He said to him.

The guy looked at Yuurei surprised and then had a smile on his face.

“You don’t know who you’re talking to. We’re part of the Black Dragon, and we will show you some manners.” He said this as he and the other two will take out a bat, chains, and a pair of knives.

This was interesting as he was glad, he had used his magic before he got into this fight.

300/2695

#5Yuurei 

Yuurei

Two of them would rush up to Yuurei as they would swing their weapons at him. He would weave the first attack as his body moved back to avoid it and then the second attack would come, and he would dodge that one as well. They were amateurs indeed, and this was a cakewalk. Yuurei would see an opportunity to knock one of them out. He would see him rushing to him and the light mage would lean into him. He ducked under the bat and then hit the man with a strong lariat. It was a combo with his leg behind the thug and it would cause him to do a backflip as he fell on the floor unconscious.

The people’s eyes widen when they saw this as the other was coming straight for Yuurei with the knives at hand. He saw this as he would dodge side to side as he was moving back from the lethal attacks. When he was ready, he was going to show him not to mess with him.

600/2695

#6Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would move towards the man as he would lean in and dodge the knives. He was able to close the distance between him and his opponent, which made him throw rapid punches into the man’s abdomen and had him drop to the floor without a second to waste. The third guy who was left was nervous because it looked like they were messing with a beast. Still, he couldn’t back out because he would look like a wuss and that was bad for his reputation. He started running towards Yuurei and he was swinging his chain around. The light mage would dodge each of the attacks as he took steps back and Renji was holding on tightly.

He would see that he was running out of space, so when the man had swung the chain again. Yuurei would step on it the moment it hit the ground. The man couldn’t move the chain from where it had been stepped on, and Yuurei only shook his head because of what was going to come next.

900/2695

#7Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would lunge straight towards him, and he would get low before moving upward with an uppercut straight into the man’s jaw. Lifting him up he would be sent flying into the air before dropping down and onto an empty table. The light mage would crack his neck and then his knuckles as he would look at the three people who tried to fight him and then everybody who was around him. Renji would nod his head as he would be proud of his work and how quickly he made work of them. Renji wouldn’t be the only one as it seemed like others were interested in his fighting talents. Still, when he saw that nobody would approach him Yuurei would walk back to the bar, and he would order another whiskey. Before the bartender could even start the drink, he would walk away because he saw who was approaching Yuurei.

Renji would notice that someone was approaching his partner, and he would tap him to tell him.

“Someone at twelve o’clock.” He said to Yuurei.

1200/2695

#8Yuurei 

Path of the Dragon PT. 1 Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:12 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would turn to look at a person who approached him. The light mage could feel the danger that was coming from him. He didn’t feel the man giving off any killing intent, which was good. This was fine so far and it would seem like he might be part of the Black Dragons.

“I saw what you did to those three. You are really strong. Did you know those three were trying to get their mark from the Black Dragons?” He asked Yuurei.

“Nah, I didn’t, but thank god I took them out because they don’t deserve to join the Black Dragons. They were weak enough to make me throw up.” Yuurei said as he would look at him.

The man would laugh when he heard that, as he liked Yuurei’s truthfulness.
“You’re right about that. I’m glad you took them out. Are you interested in joining the Black Dragons?” He asked Yuurei.

The light mage would look at him with interest but was relaxed the entire time.

“Hell, yeah and when those guys came at me I figured I would prove myself the strength to everyone around me. Why do you ask?” He said to the man in front of him.

“Follow me then, and I will make sure that you get the chance to do that.” He said as he turned around and walked off in a direction.

Yuurei would get up and started following the man and hoped this was not a trap, but at least his infiltration would start.

1520/900 (10% Reduction due to companion)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum