Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:18 am

Kaito

Revy looks a little flustered but that turns to anger. Excuse you Renji I can defend myself thank you! she puffs her cheeks and looks away with a hmpf sound.

Kai starts laughing at this turn of events glad to see Revy having fun. I think everyone with something to lose would be similar in that regard. He knows he would probably get kicked from Fairy Tail for the amount of carnage he would leave behind if Revy where to be killed by someone. He knows he needs to relax or the rest of this day would probably be ruined.

Revy looks at Renji on Yuurei’s shoulder and she shakes her head. From the first day I met him he has been protecting me, he has even shielded me with his body, he has had my back far more. Kai’s face gets a little red at Revy talking him up like that cause he didn’t expect her to fight it just agreee with Renji even if it was to joke or tease him.

#27Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:40 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at Revy and then at Kaito before turning back to Revy. He rubbed the back of his head because he didn’t mean she couldn’t protect himself.

“I know you can protect yourself Revy, I didn’t mean it like that.” He said pleading with her from Yuurei’s shoulder.

Yuurei would smile and laugh a bit as he was right about that.

“You’re right about that.” He said as he was glad to be able to casually talk to someone like Kaito.

Renji was glad that she had been protected by this man and would give him a thumbs up.

“Good I’m glad that’s the case Revy. Yuu is the same way, I mean I keep telling him that he needs to stop getting hit from attacks he could dodge, but he hasn’t learned his lesson.” He said as he shook his head.

Yuurei would look over to the Exceed and he would give him a death stare, before looking towards Kaito. It wouldn’t take long but his stomach would grow from the hunger he felt, and he would chuckle a bit as he looked over to Kaito.

“Do you want to grab something to eat?” he asked as he rubbed his stomach while looking at him.

Last edited by Yuurei on Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#28Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:27 pm

Kaito

Revy stands putting her hands on her hips and she looks at Renji. you better remember it Renji. Her proud voice booms out at him.

Kai laughs a little then reaches back and taps her on the head to sit down so she doesn’t fall out of the hood and risk getting hurt cause she wanted to prove a point. He feels glad he found someone he can be a bit less guarded around though he wonders about somethings he is just gonna keep it to himself though he wonders if Renji is truly okay or not.

She giggled at Renji saying that. Yeah I think they will never learn. She is glad they decided to come this way for the day. She is glad to see Renji but she also missed teasing Nimbus as well.

He can also hear Revy’s stomach growling as well so he figures she is gonna get a bit cranky soon as well. yeah that sounds like a safe bet, I know I am starting to get a bit hungry as well. he is covering for Revy and her loud stomach growls. Got an idea where you want to go ?

#29Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:37 pm

Yuurei

Renji would laugh when he heard what she said, and it seemed like they both had that problem with their human companion. He thought about it, but he never asked Revy if she had seen any other Exceeds around, so he figured he would ask her.

“By the way Revy, have you bumped into any of our friends that left the shop like us?” He asked wondering what she would say.

Yuurei would smile when it seemed like Kaito had agreed with getting food. Still, he had asked him if he knew any place, which made him laugh a bit as he was embarrassed by the question. He would look around and he didn’t see anything around from his field of vision.

“To be honest, I haven’t been around this district. I was around the bad areas, their bars, and stuff, so I was just eating the food they made there, which wasn’t good. What about you do you any place?” He asked Kaito hoping he had an answer.

#30Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:59 pm

Kaito

Revy shakes her head No I hadn’t but I did hear a rumor about two more being in magnolia like where I ended up. She was sad to report that as she did miss her friends a little bit.

Kai rubs his chin and he has three ideas. That depends if you are looking for dinner and a show or not. First is a hostess club called honey bees foods great service is a bit saucy, second is the Sakura petal it is a bit more of a sweeter foods with tea kind of place and the third is oxen surf it is a bbq your own meat place and they will make made to order fish dishes. he smiles wondering what the half elf will pick to eat at.

Revy looks at Kai for even speaking about honey bees as that is a more adult place that serves drinks as well as food with woman dressed up more risqué then a normal woman would be dressed as and she hopes the half elf doesn’t pick to go to that one. She looks at Renji wondering what is going through his mind right now about these choices that Kai had stated she bets the perv wants yuurei to pick honey bees.

#31Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:31 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear her words and he would nod as there were two other Exceeds that were in this region. That was good to know that a lot of Exceeds had migrated to the Fiore country.

“I hope we get to see them someday.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

He was glad that they were able to meet again, and he was glad that Yuurei was the type to travel a lot.

Yuurei had a smile on his face as it seemed like Kaito had been here for quite some time. The light mage heard the suggestions, and he already knew which one he was going to pick. He had thought about Renji and Revy, and it give him the answer.

“We should go to Oxen Surf. I would like to cook my own food, and I could do the same for everyone here as well. I can put the seasoning on everything, I didn’t have the ingredients, but if they’re going to provide it for me, then I might as well.” He said with a smile on his face.

His stomach would rumble again as he would laugh as he didn’t think he was this hungry until they started talking about it. Renji looked at Kaito and shook his head when he heard about the first choice. Yuurei wasn’t that type of guy, but that was because he was putting out for Kailani. Renji had seen women be all over this guy, and he didn’t bat an eye on them. Still, his partner had made the right choice, Renji loved his cooking.

#32Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:52 pm

Kaito

Revy nods in agreement. I hope I get to meet them as well I think it is Mist and Rayne. I can’t prove that though. she wondered if either of them have been looking for more of the exceed family. She wondered if any of them thought about her as she was the tough older sister type toward them but she hadn’t really been trying to seek them out at all.

Kai smiles glad the half elf didn’t pick honey bees cause he said it as a joke and Revy would have murdered him for actually making her eat there when their was a fish place she could be eating at. Kai motions the man to follow him and he starts walking toward the place he has chosen and he walks in with them to the place and gets seated with them menus and spices are on the table and ready for them to use once they get their orders in for drinks and meats and fishes.

#33Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:19 pm

Yuurei

Renji would nod at her words as he was surprised that the two exceeds that were in Magnolia might be Mist and Rayne. That was interesting and he would be glad to see them again if it ever came to it.

Yuurei was about to take the lead on where to go but then realized that he had no idea where this place was. He looked over to Kaito who had motioned him to follow. He was fine with that as he wasn’t that far behind Kaito While they walk Yuurei could only see so many different things in this district. It was so different compared to the other areas of Hosenka. He kept moving through the streets as Renji was looking around as well.

They wouldn’t notice, but they would have arrived at the location of where they were eating quickly. He would take a seat after entering the spot; he would open the menu to see what kind of stuff they had to offer. It was nice and he could have gone with everything here but chose to keep it simple. He would order what he wanted, and Renji would do the same thing. When they were done Yuurei would look over to Kaito.

“It’s nice to meet people outside of my guild. Well, as in people I mean other mages, but yeah you seem like a pretty chill guy. You like to tease a lot it seems, but other than not a bad guy at all.” He said to Kaito with a smile on his face.

#34Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:28 pm

Kaito

He puts his hands behind his head with a laugh, he smiles, then he puts his hand on the table. Life is a pain we can’t make it out a live so why not enjoy it and have fun while we can. he seemed a bit more up beat then he had earlier, maybe it is the fact he didn’t have to worry about this man judging him or maybe he was just having fun right now but the wind mage just felt more at ease and hoped the dinner goes as well the day so far has, He wonders what this light mage has going through his head.

Revy is picks the food for herself and Kai without wasting a minute of their time she knew what they liked and Kai didn’t let her do this often for the both of them so she wasn’t gonna let this chance slip away from her to help Kai.

#35Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:52 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would have to agree with him on that; it was probably why he was planning on confessing to Kailani when he saw her. He wasn’t sure how that would go, but he needed to let it out before he lost her without trying. The light mage would pick of steak and chicken for himself amongst other things. When he was done choosing, he would look at Renji as the exceed had salmon and vary of other fish in his hands. He would look at Yuurei with an innocent look on his face as if he wanted him to cook for him.

The half-elf would chuckle when he saw this as he would grab the food and he would start seasoning everything. The light mage put certain seasoning on their choice of food as it was things that he learned throughout his travels for the last two years.

“I always had to cook for my best friend, so when I had gone traveling for two years, I picked up a couple of tips and tricks on making food better. It was a lot of time spent learning how to better myself as a cook and training my body to become stronger.” He said as he finished prepping the meal before putting it to cook.

He would look over to Kaito as he wasn’t sure if he wanted him to cook or if he enjoyed his food a certain way.

“Do you want me to prep the meal for you?” He asked Kaito.

“I love Yuurei’s cooking, it’s the one thing he does right and he only improves as the years goes by it seems.” He said to Revy as he was happy he was going to eat.

#36Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:18 pm

Kaito

Revy stands up Kai looks at her and he stops her before she can speak cause he knows she was about to   Say that Kai could probably out cook him any day. Kai is not looking for a cook off he is just here to enjoy the day and just relax. I would be honored to try your cooking Yuurei. He smiles he was not gonna be rude to a guest in this side of the country he has to protect his guilds honor and not bring disrespect or dishonor to them yet at least over something so petty as who is a better cook or who is gonna cook.

Revy looks at Renji with a smile. So Renji you what you got played going forward you looking to find Rayne or Mia ? she teased him wondering if she will spill any tea or if he’ll claim up to defense mode from her asking him that. Kai looks at her weird picking on poor Renji even if he was a tough guy he could still have a fragile heart.

#37Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:40 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at him as it seemed like he stopped Revy from saying something, he wasn’t sure, but she was probably about to say something related to cooking. Still, it seemed like Kaito was willing to try his food. He would take their raw choices, and he would start seasoning their future meal. While he was doing this, Revy would ask Renji a question. Of course, the Exceed wouldn’t be upset with the question and he would scratch his head a bit while looking at her.

“I don’t know if I would go out actively looking for them. I’m sure they’re doing fine, and if me and Yuu bumps into them, then that’s just fine. I think my future plans is making sure that this guy stays alive in his future plans.” He said to Revy.

While they spoke Yuurei had finished prepping their meal and he would start cooking Kaito and Revy’s meal. He watched as the protein sizzled as he was checking up on and waiting to flip to the other side. While waiting he would look over to Kaito while it was cooking.

“It seems you’re a cook as well.” He had a huge smile on his face.

“Next time I’ll try out your cooking?” He asked Kaito as he was making sure that everything was cook properly.

After some time, Yuurei’s and Renji’s meal would be done first, and he would put them on the plate. He wasn’t going to eat yet as he was waiting for Kaito’s and Revy’s meal. That wouldn’t take long as he would put their food on their own plates before handing it to them.

“I hope you enjoy your meals. Let me know what you think, I tried some interest spicy on the meal. And for Kaito there is also going to be a taste of sweetness as well.” He said as Renji was eating his food as he was excited with his meal.

#38Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:34 pm

Kaito

Revy was round about asking if he was interested in them but she sees that failed pretty badly but she isn’t gonna attempt to ask that question again to Renji. She takes her food from Yuurei and he starts eating and she smiles his cooking was good as well.

Yeah I can cook decently. he tries the food and he likes it seeing he didn’t put his faith into the wrong person with the cooking but he wonders what all this man has on his mind as well. He looks around the place as his mind started wandering.

Revy hits him a little and Kai snaps back to reality and he looks a Yuurei. This is very good, you must have spent a lot of time in a kitchen studying and learning your way around it. The food seems very well balance with taste and flavor that you can tell he had worked hard to perfect and get this into a light of its own.

#39Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:43 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and smiled at him as he was glad to hear that he was enjoying the seasoning he put on the food and how he cooked it. He nodded as he was agreeing to his words, but figured it was better off to use his words more than anything.

“Yeah, while I was traveling around Fiore, I came around a bunch of chefs that own their restaurants. I figured I would have them teach me a bit of what made them well known and move on from there. I enjoy cooking, to begin with, so learning more on what I could do made me thrive to better myself.” He said to Kaito as he was eating.

He had thought about the man’s curse as it was something that bothered him and was bothering him the entire time he was with him.

“So, I know you said that you tried a lot of things to get rid of your curse, but do you mind if I look into it as well? I figured the more friends you have trying to help the better your chances are at finding a solution to the curse.” He said to Kaito with a huge smile on his face.

Renji would nod as it seemed like Yuurei was fond of this man and he was glad because it meant he could see more of Revy.

“If Yuu is around Kaito more then that means I get to spend more time with Revy.” He said as he took another bite of his fish and he would squirm around as he was enjoying his food and thought of being around Revy.

#40Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:16 pm

Kaito

Kai listens to him speak on and wonders how he got chiefs to teach him their styles cause that is a good way to get your money making techniques stolen and traded to run your self outta business. But he figures they musta kept bigger ones to themselves.

I guess more then two eyes are better, but I have no idea what you could really do, or find. he doesn’t make eye contact with yuurei, cause he doesn’t want to drag people down with him and make them waste their time, he is in no rush to get cured or anything, cause not like he had a lover or anything that would be dying to spend the night cuddling and holding him without fear.

Revy looks at Renji. Why does me being around matter? She stops and daps her napkin on her mouth. And tilts her head slightly wondering why it matters if she was around or not.

#41Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:11 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what he said, and he would chuckle a bit as he was eating his meal. He would swallow whatever he had finished chewing before he spoke up.

“I guess seeing how long you’ve had your curse, you wouldn’t have a rush to get rid of the curse. Still, I know you may not want it, but I’m going to help.” He said with a huge smile on his face.

While he continued eating his meal, he figured he would ask Kaito about himself.

“So… Kaito do you mind telling me more about yourself? I figured we could get to know each other, but only if you are fine with it. You can ask me the same thing as well.” He said to Kaito as he continued eating his meal.

Renji was asked a question from Revy while he was eating. He was munching everything that he ordered and god was it amazing. He would blush when he heard the question she had asked. His eyes averting her gaze as he was finishing munching his food. He would swallow it as he would trying to gather his words.

“We… well… because I…  like you… around… I like you around.” He spend a lot of energy just saying those words and he almost confessed to her.

He was glad that he was able to think of that last word, and probably she didn’t get what he had just said.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

#42Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:26 pm

Kaito

what about me do you want to know? he rubs the back of his head and he wonders what Yuurei wants to know from him. uuuuh I am a wind mage and frost mage. I am 26 I think? I am human? I am a Gemini? I am right handed? I have never touched a woman? I am not sure what you are after here. Kai looks nervous that he may of over shared to the half elf but he figured he covered most of the basic or important things he could have shared. He finishes up what he was eating and he wipes his mouth.

Revy wonders what is going on with Renji. I guess it is nice to see you again as well, we need to get everyone back together someday. she finishes and she looks at Renji weird. She wonders what kind of growing Renji has done while he was gone and with this cocky sounding guy.

#43Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:47 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear as he asked him what he wanted to know about him before he continued to tell him a few things about himself. The light mage would nod hearing his words as it seemed like he got quite a bit of information from Kaito. They were interesting to know, and he would think about a lot that he had said. He would smile when he said some stuff though as he would lean back as he would take a break from eating.

“I have never touched a woman in that way either, so that’s something we have in common. I’m a light mage, and I’m also right-handed as well. I was wondering where did you grow up, how was life for you as you got older? What are your goals for this country? What are your morals? I guess things like that are what I want to know about you.” He said to him as he started eating what was left of his food.

Renji would stuff his mouth with everything that he had left of his meal while looking at Revy. It looked like she was looking at him and he was wondering what she was thinking. It would seem like she would enjoy the chance that she could get everyone together one day.

“That would be nice if it could happen. That would be a lot of work, and I think a miracle would need to happen for all of us to show up at the same time.” He said to her as he was done with his meal now drinking the warm milk he had.

#44Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:06 pm

Kaito

Kai looks at the light mage and he wonders if he can speak the tongue or not so Kai starts speaking in Val'Elvarin. "You seem to need to know alot. I was in a lab that bordered Seven, Iceberg and Bosco till I was 13-14 being test and experimented on then I was freed, then till for the next ten years after I learned from a high elf Spellsword who raised me from there in fighting, magic and survival skills." He sits back in his chair and he sigh not sure really what his goals are besides controlling this curse. "Morals ? what do you mean? " He is not sure to what really moral wish he is after from him, like if he would just kill a whole city or if he is gonna throw his life away from some stranger that is about to get destroyed by a magic spell of death and gloom and doom

Revy looks at kai speaking a different language and she wonders what he is saying to the other man then looks to Renji. "I guess you have a point, it is a dream we may never see through." She looks away sad to think about it but she doesn't know really what she can do about any of it but she wants to stay hopeful that they can all meet again.

#45Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:34 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him speak to him, but only in a tongue that he would hear from Kailani. It surprised him because he had never met an elf outside of where he lived. He was pretty sure Kaito was human though, which meant he was truly a man with the knowledge or lived in the elvan community.

Still, he listened to everything he had said and in the tongue of his people. Well, they weren’t his people as they didn’t like him for being what he was. In the end, he was asked a question, and he figured he would talk to him in the same tongue he was spoken to.

“Damn that must have been rough for you and I’m glad you were rescued and someone was able to take care of you and show kindness. I also had gone through something horrible as well. I wished we didn’t have to go through things like that in this world. As for morals, what do you believe in? Do you kill without remorse or with reasoning? What directions do you think this country should be heading? What about the other countries outside of Fiore?” He asked him speaking Elvan.

Yuurei was done with his food as he would lean back on his chair.

Renji would hear Yuurei and Kaito speak the same language, but it was one that he didn’t understand. Hell, he didn’t know even know Yuurei could speak another language until now. Still, his attention turned to Revy who spoke to him. Once she was done, he could see the sadness in her facial expression, and he figured he would do his best to make her feel better.

“I’ll do my part to try and get the majority of us all in one place. I don’t know if I can, but if I try I hope it will please you and make you happy.” He said with a huge smile on his face.

#46Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:01 pm

Kaito

Kaito wonders what kind of moral high ground this half elf must live on with some of the things he said but he shrugs. "I only kill if I really have to, killing just stains the soul, as my master would say. She was not a very caring woman she was hard on me but I think that was just her way of showing me that I needed to stay kind and smart, cause being rough and fighting everything with no regard to life means nothing but needless blood shed." Kai sighs and he wonders if this half elf hasn't seen many people speak this tongue from how yuurei had reacted he guessed not.

Revy looks at Renji. "No need I think maybe it is for the best we stay apart doing our things." She stands and seems to steel herself.

Kai looks at the exceeds and he realizes he might sorta be alienating them by talking in a different language than they can understand. "Sorry guys I shouldn't have started talking in a different language." He rubs the back of his head with a nervous smile.

#47Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:20 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei heard his words as he would nod as he could understand his point of view. It was nice to know that the elf who took care of him was wise.

“That’s good to hear. I haven’t killed anybody. Well, I’ve killed monsters, creatures, and animals, but within reason. I help anybody who needs it, as I’ve been that way since I was a little boy. I’m still pretty green when it comes to this country as I’ve only been away from my forest for a little over two years.” He said to Kaito.

Renji would hear Revy as she told him that it was basically okay if they stood apart. The exceed didn’t want to hear her say that after what she said before. Still, he wouldn’t push her, but now he had a goal for himself. He was going to gather the other Exceed for her and make her proud of him. Before he was going to say something, Kaito would speak to them and apologized that they were talking in a different language.

“It’s okay. I was enjoying talking to Revy, so it’s not a problem. I’m just surprised to know to learn that Yuu can speak a different language. I never heard him speak like that. What was it Yuu?” He asked.

Yuurei would smile as he looked at Renji as he would gladly tell him.

“It’s the language of the elves, Val’Elvarin. I don’t talk in that language with Kai because it’s rude when people around us don’t understand us. I guess it’s rude of us to speak it here with you two around.” He said to his friend.

“Nah it’s okay I know you aren’t talking bad about us, so no worries. If I ask I know you would tell me what it was you two were talking about.” He said with a smile on his face.

#48Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:37 pm

Kaito

Revy goes and hugs into Kai, kai pats her on the back and laughs softly. "It is okay little." He looks at Yuurei. "Seems today has been a full day for all of us huh ?" He puts Revy up into his hood where she takes out her Stuffed fish and hugs it and lays in the hood.

"Any thing more you were looking to do while you were in the city?" He smiles at Yuurei and Renji to make sure they wouldn't feel like they had to worry about asking or insisting on going some place else before they head out to the next step of their grand adventures as the mighty heroes of Blue Pegasus to pave their way to the top of the hot man scene and maybe find love somewhere along his way. Kai is just glad the man and his exceed seemed to have enjoyed themselves so far but he does feel a little bad that Revy is sad and sulking.

#49Yuurei 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and he would nod as he agreed with him. He would stand up from his seat as he would stretch a bit. Renji looked over to Revy as it seemed like she was sad, but was it his fault? He looked down on the ground as he felt like a black cloud was floating above his head. When he was done stretching, he would pick up Renji from the ground and placed him on his shoulder.

“Today has been quite a day. I’m surprised it turned out this way, but I got to say I couldn’t have enjoyed it more than this that’s for sure.” He had a huge smile on his face as he looked at Kaito.

He would relax his facial expression a few seconds after as he thought about what they could do. He figured he would leave this up to Kaito because he had been the one to drag him around this entire time.

“I’m good with doing whatever. Actually, what would you two like to do right now?” He asked Kaito wondering what he would say or do.

#50Kaito 

The Rookies Meet (Social/Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:52 pm

Kaito

Kai looks back at Revy unsure if it is really safe for him to keep dragging her around today as she was really starting to feel down and he hadn't really seen her look this down before. He looks at Renji and he smiles at him. "You probably didn't do that, I think like me, she might get home sick and miss her friends." It was a simple lie that had a bit of truth in it, he did miss his master and her guidance some times but he also enjoyed his freedom to do what he wanted and not have to worry about the need to do as she said every waking second.

He looks at Yuurei and shrugs. "I am just about as clueless as small child at a candy factory." He really has no big ideas for what they should really do from here as he doesn't usually hit this area up. "Unless you want to sing."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum