Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yuurei's Free Starting Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Yuurei's Free Starting Spells Empty Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:38 am

Yuurei

Name: Starlight Magic: One Star
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Starlight
Type: Self-Buffs
Element: Light
Range: Self
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user opens the palm of their hand and a magical gold circle of a size of .25-meter diameter appears. Light magic in the form of a star appears and enters the user’s body. The user feels a surge of power dwelling within increases their strength by D Rank.

Name: Starlight Magic: Array
Type: Offensive
Range: 05 Meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user stretches out their hand in front of them and a magical gold circle of a size of .25-meter diameter will appear. Light magic will shoot a beam of light that is .25-meter in diameter towards the direction of their where their hand is aiming towards and dealing D Rank damage.

Name: Starlight Magic: Two Star
Type: Self-Buffs
Range: Self
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user opens the palm of their hand and a magical gold circle of a size of .25-meter diameter appears. Light magic in the form of two stars appears and enters the user’s body. The user feels a surge of speed dwelling within increases their speed by D Rank.

Name: Starlight Magic: Light Bomb
Type: Offensive
Range: 05 Meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user opens their hand into the air revealing a gold magic circle of a size of .25-meter diameter, which will reveal another gold magic circle of a size of 1-meter diameter will appear anywhere within 5 meters from the castor in the sky. A magical light ball will appear coming down from the circle about .25-meter in diameter. It will fall wherever the circle appears and when it contacts something within the range of the caster when the spell was cast, it will cause a blast of 1-meter in diameter, damaging anything caught in the attack for 1 D-Rank.

Last edited by Yuurei on Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

#2Tempris 

Yuurei's Free Starting Spells Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:38 pm

Tempris

Hey lets get this going!

1st spell
1. Need magic circle size.
2. Change range to self.

2nd Spell
1. Need magic circle size

3rd Spell
1. Need magic circle size.
2. Change range to self.

4th Spell
1. You need a magic circle on your person also since your spell does not originate on you. This magic circle will be .25 meters.
2. Your magic circle in the air needs to be 1 meter.

These spells are very well written.

DM me on Discord at ZombieDesu#8867 or send me a pm when you make the requested changes

Yuurei's Free Starting Spells Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Yuurei's Free Starting Spells Empty Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:16 am

Tempris

There is nothing wrong with you spawning an star above someone, dropping it and it exploding. The concern is the fact that (and im starting to see a pattern so thank you for making me realize this.) is that the sky is very vague and base off the wording one could argue you can hit people out of your range. I recommend changing your last sentence the following.

"It will fall wherever the circle appears and when it contacts something within the range of the caster when the spell was casted, it will cause a blast of 1-meter in diameter, damaging anything caught in the attacks for 1 D-Rank."

Yuurei's Free Starting Spells Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Tempris 

Yuurei's Free Starting Spells Empty Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:34 pm

Tempris

These spells has been approved for use.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum