Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chocolate goodness [Baron]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:25 am

Baron
He was very confused by what she was talking about. She named some sweet drinks but he couldn't recall what she meant. He didn't give a damn though as long as the drinks kept pouring. He needed to forget everything that happened to him the past few days. The transformation. She was so adorable, this girl he was with and her little pet. A litwick turned human. A miracle of science if anything. With that he rubbed his cheek as he thought about what else changed on it. It was kinda weird to think about for longer than a few seconds but she could have been a noodle snack too maybe.

This Alisa was sweeter than a pop tart though. Did she taste like one? He'd have to find out. For now he followed her to the bar and put his hands being his back and listened to her as she spoke. "Wow you like lots of yummy sounding stuff is it all sweet for real?" he asked with a curious gaze as he paced along. He felt just like a kid being taken to a candy shop, all of these women to train against and fight maybe the noodle line would help him find a sparring partner.

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#27Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:35 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

None of those names visibly rang a bell on the gluttonous man, at least, if they did, he obviously didn't show it or anything. No matter, he'd learn all about them very shortly. Hopefully, Alisa would also get a glimpse of what things he did know about, when clearly sex (or anything romantic) wasn't part of that list in the slightest. When the time came for him to find out about all that, she hoped he'd do it right and become a smooth, respectable men girls could talk to instead of splashing drinks in his face.

"Indeed it is. I can show you all about it right now, if you're curious~", she'd ask with the smirk as the two approached the bar, where the bartender attended to some other customers. Alisa set at the stool and rested one elbow on the counter, looking curiously at Fernir and wondering if she'd end up asking two cocktails or just letting him order whatever.

The inside of the bar looked somewhat cozy, with with a brighter lighting further in while the weaker ones at the counter illuminated the wide array of drinks displayed in all the shelves, for the customer's choice:

"So I'd like a Mai tai for myself, and... Two by any chance?", she'd order with that charming cool smile once the bartender hurried over to their location, looking at Fernir expectantly to see whether he accepted her offer or if he had some better idea himself. After that, she turned to Lumen, seeing what she wanted...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#28Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Baron
"Mai tai?" he reached for his neck and looked for a tie... He didn't wear those though, he didn't like how they felt like collars around his neck. He wouldn't mind a tie, but he also would prefer not to look so formal at a time like this, maybe a nice glass of milk instead? "Oh sure, I wouldn't mind a tai I guess." he nodded, though he would much prefer to get something to drink if it was in the place's dress code he'd oblige. He would wait for his tie to come, but for the moment he'd turn to Alisa and tilt his head.

"Ok, so now that we are getting tais, do we get drinks too? Or do we wait for the ladies to come and get us drinks." he rubbed his neck once again, it was going to feel so strange but hey anything for ladies right? They must have really liked things like ties, but he didn't want to wear a suit... Did the ladies just like the ties alone? How strange, it must have been something to do with looking nice or something. But whatever, he wouldn't think on it long.

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#29Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:11 am

Alisa

Lumen had never been the type to drink alcohol, Alisa didn't even know if she could take it, or if a single drink would just knock her right out. Amusing it may be, she had no intention of putting her precious partner to one such trial. And neither did she feel comfortable doing it to Fernir; though seeing him grab his neck at the mention of "Mai tai" made her laugh, it fully revealed the extent
of his inexperience:

"Hmm, this Tai is actually for drinking~ Don't worry, I'm sure you'll love it~", Alisa told him, giggling playfully as her eyes shifted and settled on the bartender and prepared their drinks, "Oh, and make a less alcoholic version for my friend too~", she'd add, nodding towards Lumen who merely looked on expectantly at the two humans, unaware that one of them wasn't exactly a human.

Alisa in turn looked at Fernir as he processed what she'd just said, how he supposed to drink the Tai while he simply rubbed around his neck with an uneasy look. He didn't look like the type who'd enjoy wearing one, let alone drinking one. But soon after he commented that fact, the bartender would return and place three drinks on the counter, one for each of them. All visibly fruity, poured in ornate, cone glasses, with a tiny umbrella on top. Would he finally understand that Mai Tai was the name of the drink? Alisa couldn't wait to find out~

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#30Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:14 am

Baron
When the bartender brought the drinks Fenrir studied his inquisitively like a cat eyeing a new toy. He couldn't quite wrap his mind around it, how was he supposed to wear this? Or was this part of the outfit? How did he make it work... He watched the woman drink first, so it really was a drink! Meaning no ties! He smiled excitedly putting his hand around the glass. It looked yummy, so it must haven been really good! He'd probably love it no questions! He took the first swig and closed one of his eyes as he wretched back a bit... It wasn't that sweet it tasted kinda bad...

He swallowed and downed the entire drink in just a minute. "Wow! That was good! and odd, I don't know how to explain but it was really good and really odd! Can I have more?" he asked, there was a strange warmth growing in his chest, he couldn't explain it but it was kinda like how he felt when he was on the nimbus, warm, but energizing! Man this stuff was good. He rubbed his chest and looked down at his feet... Since when did the ground get so far?

"Whoa... Is this some sort of training drink? Are the ladies here strong?"

🐺
#31Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:41 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

That look on his face as he stared at the drink was just precious. Alisa always had an eye for value as expected of someone used to finding shiny gemstones, and when she saw someone she thought was interesting she seldom made a mistake. But every now and then she struck diamonds, and found herself with the kind of company to keep her entertained for days on end. She sipped her cocktail eventually, letting the fruity sweet, alcoholic flavor wash over her taste buds.

For Alisa, such cocktails were meant to be appreciated over time and not gulped down in one swig. Thus, while she simply crossed her legs and sampled the drink in a slow and steady, graceful sips, she could just lean back against the counter and watch the man finish his drink in a matter of seconds. Lumen too simply stood back and calmly enjoyed hers, predictably as Alisa already knew of the girl's penchant for any and all things sweet:

"I had a feeling you'd like it~", Alisa noted, amused at how Fernir overcame his initial dislike as he chugged through the whole drink, "Sure, but keep in mind, these are quite strong... The drinks, not the women.", she quickly corrected herself, but then glanced up with a quizzical look and corrected herself again, "Well, I'm not sure about that last part; guess it depends on what you consider strong."

Besides, most girls don't really enjoying hearing lewd come ons from a complete drunkard. Regardless, Alisa felt the guy could probably handle one more if he drunk it patiently; regardless of whether he called it a training drink or not:

"Not unless you're training drunken boxing.", she chuckled, shifting her glass slightly and letting the colorful liquid flow around the half full glass, "But for this kind of training, having one of those of these can count as a training drink."

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#32Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:36 am

Baron
Training drinking! If that was what this challenge needed he would do so then! Training drinking.... Yummy, he turned in his seat and closed his eyes. This would require quite a bit of meditation then, nothing like training drinking to get your mind right. "I imagine many of these women will want to test my mind as well, so before I drink anymore I should probably meditate" he closed his eyes, "That way if any of them can read my mind it'll be clear and stuff." he made an 'O' with his hands as he began to meditate. Around him a slow blue aura formed, a veil of his mana forming around him. He would need to stay strong, he knew there were strong people in crocus, but many were still hiding out.

He kept his eyes closed tightly, mana flickering like fire as he focused on the thought of drinking and talking to people. Nice and easy, this wouldn't be an incredibly tense situation but he was still nervous. The flickering blue soon turned golden as he began to exhibit his Super Saiyan mana, just in case anyone was going to make a bad move and try to gank him. He needed to be ready.

🐺
#33Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:51 am

Alisa

WORDS: 220 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

"You, you don't really need to go that... far...", Alisa smiled and started waving her hand dismissively, while Lumen merely looked on with interest. Of course, Alisa's words trailed off the moment she actually saw him getting into it, her and her partner alike fixing their eyes on him as he got deep enough into his meditation to actually manifest a faint shroud of mana, a decently impressive one at that, "Oh well..."

Whatever floats his boat. The sculptress kept looking at him out the corner of her eye though, visibly taking interest in his power. Or, well, what she could precieve of it for now. Was he strong? He was definitely not weak with that much mana under his belt. Then, her eyes widened as that flickering power flared and burst forth, a faint gust of wind blowing from his position and blowing her hair about. She couldn't help but notice it turning golden, however, which in turn made her curious towards the change, just what was he going to conjure up? He didn't look like the type to randomly attack people however, his hair flickering gold visibly caught her attention:

"You know, when they said 'blondes have more fun', this probably wasn't what they had in mind~", she chuckled elegantly, taking another sip.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#34Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:57 am

Baron
Whilst changing between the two his hair finally raised into a crown of golden spikes. He transformed and uped his game into his Super Saiyan form. While it was probably not needed he wanted to be careful, that and the boost to his muscles would likely make him a much more interesting candidate to spar with. His eyes had turned teal and his skin lightened only a tad as he took on the full transformation. This was his newest form, the one he enjoyed the most, mostly because he could sit in it all day without worrying about feeling drained, not like the spiky one.

"Forgive me, I'm still getting used to keeping this form stable, sometimes it seeps out." his voice had taken one a change in tone, the nativity it once had was gone, replaced with a gruff, deeper one. In short he sounded more serious, and he was indeed as his once cheer filled eyes became narrowed. Soon this change wouldn't last long though, his eyes would go back to normal and the aura would fade away leaving him as a blonde simply put.He ran his fingers through his hair. "Oh sorry, I guess I should have told you two about my magic ha ha."

🐺
#35Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:16 am

Alisa

Where a somewhat fit, cheerful guy once stood, now sat a spiky haired blonde, beefier guy with blue eyes. The change visibly impressed Alisa, who mused aloud to whoever might hear her:

"A form of transformation magic perhaps?", she mumbled, rubbing her chin and inspecting the guy. Well, she doubted he fully understood what he'd come here to do, but for once, cluelessness proved his ally. With his new look, he definitely stood out where he once didn't, even without the blazing golden aura flowing from his body.

She could feel a more serious hint as he powered up, understandably so as this form looked to have increased his power quite a fair bit. If using in battle, it could definitely overpower an unsuspecting foe without issue.

"It's quite alright~ I wouldn't expect you to do so.", Alisa informed, an amused smirk as she watched Lumen approach the man and lean in, curiously poking a finger into his aura and admiring how it phased through, "After all, you wouldn't want your enemies knowing what you can do before you fight them."

The knowing look on Alisa's face perfectly illustrated how she herself favored this approach. But she'd leave that debate for another time, as she finally looked away from Fernir and started inspecting her surroundings. The few people in the bar had now mostly glued their eyes on him, and he could probably use that cue to approach any of the women...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#36Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:21 am

Baron
He looked down at his hands and smirked, this was a lot more fitting for changing. That and this form always made him hungry, not only for food but for a good fight. It was odd really, he never left the blonde on unless he absolutely needed to and in this case it would prove useful in getting others to notice him as a possible opponent. With his aura gone he hadn't realized all eyes were on him, though how much he wanted this was unknown to him. He could feel himself growing embarrassed but there was no use in being bashful about his new power.

Looking at Alisa he nodded, "In a sense yes, but my master told me it came with many other benefits, from what I know there's more I can do..." he leaned in to her, "But between you and me, I have no idea how to activate the other forms, don't tell anyone just in case they might wanna spar." he winked at her and leaned back in his chair. He picked up his refilled glass, or at least tried and broke it right then and there from his dramatic change. Maybe this was a bit too much...

🐺
#37Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:36 am

Alisa

WORDS: 230 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

Alisa didn't really know his idea of talking to girls meant challenging them to a fight. How could she? The guy looked mostly peaceful thus far, and though he obviously had the power to so, she still didn't know he had nothing else in his mind but food or battle. At this point, she might suspect it, but for the most part innocently believed he transformed to get people's attention. Or perhaps it was simply all those drinks getting to her, both the wine she had over dinner and the Mai Tai she'd just finished right now:

"Well, one thing at a time... Surely, you'll figure them out eventually~", she reassured, returning the wink and following as he sat down, watching him order a refill. Owing to his self professed inexperience, she wasn't too surprised when he shattered the glass in an attempt to pick it up, not unlike Lumen who yelped in surprise. Immediately, Alisa dropped a couple of jewels on the table before the bartender could come up to complain, paying for the glass and instead leaving him to grumble to himself, something about 'fucking Chads breaking his shit'... Go figure... With that out of the way, Alisa instead looked at Fernir and raised an eyebrow, nodding to a rather attractive blonde sitting a few benches away from them, "So... See anybody you like?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#38Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:43 am

Baron
"I'm really sorry about the glass." he tried to get the words out to the bartender before they walked off in a huff, he looked down at his hand again. It seemed he was stronger than he remembered, that or the power of this form needed some word. He dropped the glass fragments on the table and chuckled when Alisa dropped a few jewels on the table. Maybe he could use a straw to drink more, that way he wouldn't have to touch the glass at least. There was much different about him now, he had to take things slowly. He rubbed his knuckles and spun in his chair to look with Alisa.

He looked around the bar but no one really stood out to him, he crossed his arms with a disappointed sigh, no one really stuck out to him as strong for fighting. "Not really, but do you see anyone? I wish I could sense how strong people are, that'd come in handy for picking partners." he narrowed his eyes as he kept looking, his attention drifted from person to person, "See anyone you like i mean? Anyone that looks like a good target yeah?" he looked at her with a smile.

🐺
#39Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Alisa

He definitely put on an amusing display, enough the sculptress almost felt a bit bad for chuckling at it. Lumen, in turn, had no such considerations like the mischievous Litwick she was. She did, of course, notice his disappointment, which visibly caught her attention. There may not be that many of them, but most of the girls around were rather pretty... Where they just not his type? She leaned in with interest, resting her elbow on the counter as she too spun to face him... She was about to ask what was bothering him, until he finally explained it, and her eyes widened softly.

This was about the first time Alisa actually had a great, audible clue of the man's intention. If he was actually thinking about fighting, a bar was hardly the place for it no matter how many drunkards may seem to believe otherwise. Most girls thought exactly like Alisa, well, the kind of girls whose company she'd recommend to a guy this inexperienced anyway:

"Strong...? What do you think we've come here to do?", she finally asked with a short laughter, nonetheless narrowing her eyes even as her smile became a smirk, "I mean, that blonde over there looks rather pretty, but not necessarily strong..."

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#40Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:36 pm

Baron
He crossed his arms and shook his head, this was no good. No one wanted to face him? Or well, no one was making their way to him to challenge him. It was difficult to push them into wanting to face him, but that said what did she mean what did he mean? He was looking for a fight, that was why they came! That was how he approached women right? "That's how it goes yeah? We go, and I look a woman and I challenge her to a fight and that's what a 'date' is right?" Was she trying to trick him.

He looked at the blonde she was talking about and he shrugged, "Eh, what does "pretty mean" like, pretty strong? Is that what you mean? But you also said she didn't look strong... That's confusing..." he rubbed his head and tried to wrap his mind around what the woman was talking about, "If we aren't here to train with them why are we here?" he looked at her with a confused expression, unaware that he was still being stared at, the music would soon resume however and people would go back to their collective activities. Was she tricking him?

🐺
#41Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

Yup, she was right... So the clueless guy actually expected to come into a bar to pick up not a girl, but a fight... Who would have though right? Once again, while Lumen amused herself with girly giggles Alisa had to convince herself not to laugh, asserting this as a very serious matter to be handled. Well, she didn't really mind him wanting to pick up fights instead of women, so long as he didn't greet them with questions about her noodles or her cake:

"No, a date when a man goes out with a girl he likes and spends a good time with her. Bonding over a meal they both like for example...", she explained, doing a walking motion with her fingers, suggesting simply walking around could be a pretty good date with the right company.

Naturally, she refrained from mention how one could make just whatever kinds of dates the couple enjoyed, which could actually include fighting. But at this point, saying so would lead to Alisa contradicting herself:

"No, I mean, pretty beautiful...", she herself admired the woman with a slow, but discreet glance, head to toe. She leaned back on her bench to move closer to Fernir, and thus ensure her lower, equally discreet tone made it to his waiting ears. With his next question, Alisa simply chuckled, "Honestly, I'd be satisfied if you could talk to any woman without getting a drink thrown in your face~"

It was at this point that a lightbulb lit up in Alisa's head. Fernir was a man who, despite his inexperience, clearly thrived in a challenge. So she'd give him one. With a wide smile, she bumped her fist into her open palm and then raised a finger:

"How about this... Pick a woman and talk to her. If she doesn't throw a drink in your face you win. If she actually talks to you and joins you for a drink, you win big time.", she'd challenge, smirking as she looked for a reaction on her new buddy's face, "But, you can't fight her or anything of the sort!"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#42Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Baron
His reaction to her words would make someone thought that he had never heard of such things in his life! Which he hadn't he didn't have a clue what she was talking about and all of this new information was strange and surprising to him. "So men and women can buy food for each other... Like friends?" he questioned cupping his chin between his index finger and thumb. This was strange, really strange, but if that's what that was he could use the food. So she wanted him to not get a drink thrown in his face? That was interesting, he could try for sure.

He furrowed his brow at her words, so she was challenging him? Did she think he couldn't do it? He'd do it for sure and show her and her litwick that talking to women was super easy! Even he could do it without getting a drink thrown in his face. He stood up and cracked his fingers, "Watch this." he looked back at her with a thumbs up before making his way to the other end of the club. There he'd find an assortment of tables sporadically placed. There were men and women at a few, others had women on their own and there were maybe two chaps there by themselves. Nodding to himself he approached the first woman he saw... This was going to be interesting, she was a rather lanky brunette...

"Hi." he approached with simple words.

"Hello?" she'd retort.

"Can I?" he gestured to the seat, sitting down when she gave him a nod, "So are you from around here? Crocus is really big."

"Uh, no, I'm from Hargeon, I'm just visiting with-"

"So do you like to train? I love training!"

"Uh, wha-"

"Yeah! It's super fun, not long ago I was training for a really long time I thought I was gonna pass out." he chuckled.

"You almost passed ou-"

"Yep, but do you train?"

"Uh..."

"Ah, so you do? Well we should do some training then, I know this great place not too far from here, but don't worry I'll start easy on you if you're a beginner and get harder on you as we go!" his smile was genuine, intentions pure, but sadly his goofy grin would be splashed with what tasted like... "Mmm... Maitai." he licked his lips. Looking back at Alisa he'd give her a thumbs up as the brunette stormed off in a huff after throwing her drink in his face.

🐺
#43Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 am

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

"Pretty much~ But you'd have to be in her good graces to ever get anywhere.", informed the sculptress, almost getting a scholarly, teacher like appearance the more he had her explain things. She looked almost oblivious to Lumen slipping her hand inside Alisa's purse and pilfering a small amount of jewels, tongue sticking out of her mouth with a clear, focused look on her face. Alisa's gaze turned sideways - vaguely in her direction - but she seemed not to care at all as she remained completely focused on the blond.

Yes! It worked! For the first time she actually got Fernir looking genuinely motivated for what he needed to do, while actually having a vague idea of the objective. He probably didn't understand Alisa was actually helping him to be liked by whatever women he addressed, not having to rely on a girl finding him amusing just as the sculptress did. Most weren't nearly as nonchalant as she was, maybe that had something to do with confidence? Partly... In the end, her dad was just as cool and collected as she was, perhaps she got that from him?

"I'm watching~", she'd answer expectantly, rolling on her seat and facing his way as he headed over to talk to the woman

It didn't seem to start all that bad considering... Lumen even walked a bit closer so she could hear the conversation, but even without her looking back at Alisa and shaking her head, the sculptress could tell it wasn't going all that well. Judging by the annoyed look on the woman's face, the drink poured on his face was all but predictable, and yet, he still turned to her with a grin. She shook her head... What had he talked about? Was it food, fighting, or perverted things? There was a pretty good way to find out, as Alisa decided to lower the difficulty.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a rather pretty brunette, not nearly as showy as most of the women here. Instead, she wore tight, torn jeans and a black T-shirt - scarcely concealing her toned, attractive figure - and yet, what mostly caught Alisa's attention was the somewhat noticeable defenition of her arms. Someone that wasn't a fighter might not have noticed it, but once the sculptress looked closely at her hands, she also noticed a small bandage wrapped around one finger. No doubt, this sporty woman was likely a fighter, and if Fernir decided to discuss training, he'd probably find her more receptive. And if he said something lewd, he'd probably get punched.

Great way to tell which! Thus, she looked right back to the waiting blond and discreetly pointed towards the brunette, telling him where to try next... Either he succeeded or lost, Alisa would soon learn this approach might not be the best one.

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#44Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Baron
Fenrir's smile didn't break or crack he would simply stand up and let his mind take him on to the next target. That wasn't a good thing to say was it? He meant to take himself to the next person. He'd breath calmly as his hair would fall dark once again, golden locks returning to his spiky black mane as he took a relaxing breath. Everything would be alright, he could do this. There was a challenge on the table and he wouldn't fail, this time around he would try a different tactic, he just needed to relax. He had failed once, but this time he would try again.

Walking back to Alisa he realized she had directed him to another woman, a brunette. She seemed to stand out from the rest of the crowd, in fact she was more closely dressed to him than the gussied up people all around the club. Not wasting any time he'd take the seat next to her, slowly but surely, and offered her a smile. "Hello, I'm Fenrir." he smiled, his grin wasn't in its usual toothy state, no, this time it was a bit more laxed as he leaned into the bar.

"Mandy." the brunette smiled, "That was so some light show you put. You one of those magicians? Making your hair spike up and all."

Fenrir laughed and shook his head, "Oh no, I just discovered my magic not too long ago-" he looked down at her hand, "Ooh, nice bandage, how'd you hurt yourself if you don't mind me asking?"

"Eh, hit some guy too hard during my last training session over at the gym, how was I supposed to know spar meant not to go all out right?"

Fenrir's face lit up as he leaned in closely, "Oh yeah totally! I was training at the Rune Knight's HQ not too long ago and knocked my sparring partner into the dumbells ha ha, I think he's still recovering." he laughed aloud.

Mandy laughed as well before crossing his arms, "You're a knight huh? Here I thought you guys were supposed to be the persevered types, given how my sis over there put her drink in your face I thought you were just another sleezeball."

"Nope! And Oh geez your sister? I didn't mean to offend or anything I just..." the two would talk for a moment, quite a few minutes actually sharing stories of their sparring sessions before eventually agreeing to one day share a training session. Soon Fenrir would return to Alisa with a smile on his face, "Hey! I'm back and I beat your challange! She didn't throw her drink in her face and even wants to train with me~" he cooed as he shot both Lumen and the red eyed woman a smile.

"Thank you both though, I think I know how to talk to women a bit better, I just gotta leave the training part out of it until they asks me to do it with them." he nodded

🐺
#45Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:48 am

Alisa

Finally success...! But was it really? Alisa watched intently at first, unsure whether even telling herself so would jinx the whole thing and bring him back to square one. For once, he actually looked serious even without his blonde transformation, which all in all gave him a cooler, more down to earth look: Even with his natural goofy demeanor, such a change undoubtedly favored him and Alisa too expected it to more readily attract the sporty woman's attention this way.

Did he understand this and voluntarily undo his transformation? Or rather was it too taxing for him to sustain it simply to psych himself up?

Alisa cared very little about this for once, hardly even looking at Lumen who also had her eyes nearly glued on Fernir's approach. In return, the woman met him not with a frown or scowl, but a smile. Feeling rather proud of her matchmaking skills, Alisa looked less and less not to draw attention instead casually sipping her Mai Tai alongside her partner. Eventually, she found herself casually chatting with the bartender, nearly losing track of time until Fernir approached her.

"That went pretty well.", praised the sculptress, smiling in approval, though not resisting a little gib thrown his way, winking playfully, "Congratulations on your first date though~ I hope that goes even better."

Both him and the woman looked in far better mood than they previously were, so in the end he'd completely cleared her challenge, with flying colors:

"As always, you'll find it depends on the woman. But for now, that's a good principle to follow."

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#46Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Baron
It was weird how he could turn the 'blonde' off and on. He did it without even trying. There wasn't much to it probably, but he;d have to test it out more later on. maybe when he had time to himself instead of being out clubbing. "Oh no it's not a date, we're just trainin'" he nodded to her, "I still don't even know what those dates are but they still seem pretty tasty. "Hey do you go on lots of dates?" he asked Alisa as he sat next to her, he cupped his hands in his lap and looked at the dance floor as he waited for her answer. She probably did with all of the funny looks she was getting, or well funny to Fenrir. Most couldn't take their eyes off of her, putting the Lycan in mind that they must have wanted to fight her! In reality they were ogling her which was pretty strange.

"Dates" sound hard, but maybe he could get used to them as time went by. Who knew? he was confused by it all but whatever as long as he got food he didn't mind. Food was the best part of any activity.

🐺
#47Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:38 am

Alisa

His answer made her giggle; though Alisa wasn't sure how much detail and subtleties Fernir could grasp just yet, so pushing it might only confuse him further and make his life difficult. Thus, she settled for a simple tease, sharing a knowing look with her partner who now stood well on the way to finishing her second drink:

"That sounds exactly like what someone going on a date might say~", quipped the sculptress, though his next question did take her aback somewhat. With a calm, almost sheepish smile, she waved her hand in front of her with a dismissive look, "No, not really~"

Indeed she could only think of one in the last year, with Marina. Sighing, the artist looked off into the distance as she thought back to that nomadic cutie, wondering whatever she may be up to... She was used to people looking her way, and some of those asking her out... But Alisa usually declined most suitors' advances, favoring her solitude

"No point fretting over it~ Dates are one of those things you just learn by doing~", she'd advise, once more crossing her legs in that graceful pose, and curiously glancing towards the sporty girl he'd just asked out... And wondering just when might he realize the girl was rather beautiful

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#48Baron 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:37 am

Baron
He did not understand her dialect, she was teasing him or so he thought she was and that was kinda mean but it was okay he accepted it as just harmless teasing. She didn't seem to be the bullying type but she was so scary he couldn't tell rather he should fear her or bow down to her. She probably had immense power, so much power that she could probably crack the planet in two with just a flick of her wrist. Oh the things she could probably do he wanted to hug her so bad she was so hot...

In a good way, hot like she was going to blow the planet up or something. He looked her up and down and dreamily sighed at Lumen, "You're a real cutie you know that? Especially for a Pokemon." he nodded, "So are you a human that pretends to be a Pokemon or the other way around? I think I could give you some hard training all night if you want. Doesn't that sound fun? Some hard, steamy, rough training that'll leave your legs sore. I think it sounds like a great idea, how would you like to not be able to walk for a few days?"

🐺
#49Alisa 

Chocolate goodness [Baron] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:57 am

Alisa

WORDS: 380 | TAG: @baron | CLOTHES

Huh... That's wierd... Out of nowhere he started staring at Lumen almost like a maiden in love would stare at the love of her life. Or was Alisa just imagining things? She looked down at her drink, then at Fernir, and scratched her head, drinking the last remaining sip in the glass. At his rather open praise, Lumen merely blushed then hummed happily, tilting her head at his confusion in the only way she knew how. She shook her head negatively at his first theory, then nodded affirmatively:

"Sadly, she can't really speak.", Alisa commented, ruffling her partner's head until the girl purred in joy. That was, until his next words made her raise an eyebrow while Lumen just looked on in confusion, clearly not understanding why this training session sounded so different from another training session, "How many training partners do you even think you can handle at once?", she'd ask somewhat accusingly, glancing towards the girl he'd just asked out, then back to her training partner who simply nodded, assuming he spoke of a typical workout.

Meanwhile Alisa just shook her head. She wasn't sure he actually understood what he was asking, after spending the better part of this evening explaining him how he should avoid lewd sounding propositions as much as possible. Regardless, it was getting late and she soon rested her hand on the guy's shoulder, guiding him outside:

"Come on, I believe we've had enough for one night. For your next lesson, I'll make sure to take you to the gym, I'm certain your training proposals will be more successful there~", and with a final playful wave, she bid him goodbye, turning as her long flowing dark hair fluttered along with her movement, "See you around~"

Of course, Alisa also realized she hadn't really traded contacts with him or anything of the sort, but she was just that kind of woman. Going with the flow, knowing she'd see Fernir again very soon if the winds brought them together once more. More importantly, with her strict training regiment, Alisa felt certain she'd run into him sooner rather than later...

[EXIT]

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2