Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello North (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:08 pm

Lumikki

She broke into another chuckle hearing him. ”Aye, indeed!” She let him help her up, not fully aware she clung to him at all. She was looking away from him for the time to hold off her blushing and look for the moon once more. ”Didn’t expect ye to jump so high and so fast Ùlfr, ye are stronger then I thought ye’d be. Guess that’s the perk of….eeeep!”, he hoisted her to his shoulders and it took her by surprise. Clinging to him more so for the moment when he settled her, only for her to immediately let go when she realized what do was going. Her top wing obscured her face as if she had a fan. “Aye, strong indeed albeit I’m small.” And for the first time in her life, she hated how “small” she was. For once in her life, being small made her feel stupid.

Why did she feel like this? What is this? She looked down to him as she thought it over. He was moving them to a better spot to see the sky by then. Lumi herself began to look up. Taking in the sight of the moon. Let lady moon’s light just pour into her, the only light she ever loved. Loved…she thought. His howling undercut her thoughts but it rang deep in her heart and the reverberations settled right in.

Fuck, she thought. Do I love him…. tears softly trickled from her eyes but she pushed through them. She never felt this before so she didn’t know what to expect. She never even actually cared about love beyond that for her family. Yet here she was. A fool. What was this even happening?She still couldn’t even understand it. But, she could just bury it. It doesn’t have to be her problem. Sifting her voice the best she could and try to match his howl. Putting all her thoughts and feelings in it. Emptying all the air from her lungs and hoping to empty everything else as well. She tried to ice herself a bit from within. Freezing her tears in place. Before anything else, she poured herself into another howl yet again. Trying to let out what was ever left.

“I guess ye were right Ùlfr, feels a lot better now.” That was another lie. She wondered if the moon had heard her. She hope so. If not, she had the cold darkness to pour into.

Hello North (Open) - Page 3 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#52Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:35 pm

Michael Winters
Ok that little eep was adorkable. Very cute. He didnt mean to interrupt her, but no use crying over spilled milk. She can repeat her thoughts later. Now it was time to howl at the moon.

He was entranced by the moon as he howled and felt that primal and true freedom he did not feel in a long time. His new friend made him relax and finally be able to express himself in a way he hadnt been able to for a long time. Usually he was all alone and living in fear. He never dared to transform just to be himself. Only doing so if it was a matter of self preservation, which would explain some scars he has on his face and body when he's in human form. Those things arent really visible in his current form because of the fur. For once, he finally felt inner peace.

After the peaceful howl, he grabbed her once again, because he liked looking at her when talking to her
"I havent felt this way in a long time, y'know. Thanks. I mean I really dunno what to say" but still he felt he interrupted her
"You mentioned something before, something about you being small? Eh, I wouldnt let that bother you. You're cute when you're small. I mean that y'know. You are like perfect height" he says as he moves some leftover icy tear from her eye. Mistaking the reason for the tear because of her shortness, rather than the real tragic reason.

#53Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:22 pm

Lumikki

He moved her back over to see her properly. Lumikki gave him the sweetest smile. For a Daemon, she looked as if she was an Angel. What ever she love she had, she poured it out to greet his words.

“Oh but ye deserve it Ùlfr. Long as ye are around me, I’ll give ye the chance ya just be yerself for the moment. It’s what I’d want for me fellow kin. It’s what I had wanted since I first saw ye.”

He was flustered in his words to comfort her. Lumi was confused at first what it mattered until he wiped one of her frozen tears. She didn’t realized she cried let alone that her frost made it blatant on her face. Cute? Perfect? She blushed. He was cute for trying to console her. But as far as she felt, none of those things meant anything. Just frill and pointlessness in comparison to her dead end of emotions. Least she could use this frustrations as she tried to get stronger. More than likely, Demons had no need for love. Or maybe….what if he’ll like her more as a Demon? She’ll be even more perfect then right?

She rigorously shook her head. Knocking out the none-sense of thoughts. Lumikki was still young and naive. She never experienced feelings like crushes yet from her city. Nor had she met anyone like Michael that brought out the feelings of comfort in her. For a moment she thought it would be Yuurei when he confirmed what she was and showed his true form. Someone like her she thought, he would make her feel at home as a Daemon maybe? No, not one bit. There was coldness in the Angel, and what ever awe left her when his spear pierced her leg. Michael, though not exactly like her. Was still a dark race playing along to the roles of everything around him. Holding back things about him he didn’t like because he wanted to be more. Lumikki herself wasn’t born a Daemon. It became of her. She was alone in what she was. Lost in what it means. So all she could figure to do was to be the monster who kills monsters. Let her dark tendencies wreck havoc when it suited her best….

Her family nor her Uncle knows what she is. Though she didn’t hide her wings, she never explained herself. She never bothered. Perhaps she would of never bothered here herself unless Michael was a werewolf. She didn’t know. There was just no way to tell.

She didn’t like all of this all the same. But she would never make it his problem. She couldn’t say she’s ever had a best friend. So this was what she would choose to enjoy. She wasn’t in the mood for needless pain.

She pulled in the fur on the sides of his face. Pulling his face towards hers. She pressed her forehead to his and shared in that connection. Something she could still have, something she could still do. She held it for a moment before she spoke out to him in her softest voice.

“I’m glad I met ye Ùlfr, I feel so much less alone now. I’m in yer pack right, could ye be me best friend then? Being a Daemon is lonesome at times….not even ravens like to travel alone.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#54Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:56 pm

Michael Winters
She really was sweet, he had no words to say to her own little reply. He didnt know what it was, but she was so huggable. Still he didnt hug her just yet. He figured she had enough of that.

She spoke again, this time how she was glad to meet him and such. He smiled to her and wanted to speak to her about something, but suddenly she pulled in the fur on the sides of his face. Pulling his face towards hers. She pressed her forehead to his and shared in that connection. He felt a connection with her too suddenly. He didnt know what it was, but he felt his heart pounding more. It was something when you press your forehead and look deeply into someones eyes. He felt a connection. It was like a love. Maybe like a special form of it that transcended the usual form of it. Maybe he was full of it. But he just felt something special now
"We are already best friends if you ask me~" he spoke

And yes, he couldnt help it. He hugged her and cradled her close to him. He noticed the time and figured it was best to take her back where they first met.
"You wont be alone anymore. I'll keep you company. And if you want, I can write to you when I have to go. I mean, I wish I could stay here longer. But thems the breaks y'know. But yeah... I'm here for you. After all, Im part of your flock now" he says and nuzzles her once more going forehead to forehead. Before surprisingly enough giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Im sorry. Canines can be extra affectionate. I can sometimes step over boundries. Sorry if it bothered you." he was perhaps over affectionate as a best friend. He sometimes overstepped boundries. His animal urges were quite quelled but still shone thru a bit

#55Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:05 pm

Lumikki

She reached up toward his maw and caressed his muzzle and face.”Don’t worry about it Úlfr, no need to hold back. Point is ta be who ye are for the moment, animal and all. It’s more comforting that way. Less tiring. I myself get tired of hiding bits and pieces of meself, could only assume a wolf in fine clothing could feel the same.”

She pushes away and hovers a bit from him. Letting go of herself for a moment as well. The air chilled greatly, Michael’s breathe becoming very apparently form his contrasting overwhelming heat. Her eyes shinning a bright purple, wings like horns adorned her head, and on her arms and legs, she had talons. Her gaze seemed more piercing than it had before. The darkness looked as if it was pulling toward her. Swirling the air where she stood for the moment she allowed it. She placed a hand on her chest as she spoke.

“Being a Daemon kinda warps ye, it makes ye what ye don’t wanna be. But in the end, it is who ye are, as ye are a Daemon now. Me anger, sadness, fear, and loneliness all pool together and rampage as the malice from the Obscura feeds off it and takes its hold. I’ve come to accept I’m a monster meself, I just point it toward the brutes in the world. Even then, it is a different feeling letting anyone SEE me. Wings are pretty, the rest is not, at least I think it might not be…..It doesn’t matter……Trygve!”

She pulled the clothes she stored away back out the void she bore. Holing the clothes in her hand, the shoes held by a talon made of darkness. A raven that much not have been far flew toward her and landed on her shoulder. ”I figured ye’d tag along. Thanks for giving me a moment.” She gave the bird a kiss, a peck on his cheek. He ruffled his feathers happily.

“For you my Freyja, it’s hardly a task. I just figured it would be handy if I stuck around is all. Did you mean it when you said he’s apart of your flock?” She would nod to confirm it. Pressing her fingers to her lips as to whistle a small and distinct song.

“Pass this around the other ravens Trygve.” She looked back to ther werewolf before her and smiled sweetly. Flapping for her way back toward him, her form shifting back to how it was before. She held out the clothes to him so he could take them back. ”If ye whistle that a nearby rave would come ta ye. Tell them what ye need to say and it’ll come back to me. So if ye ever do wanna see me while ye are here, that would be how ye find me. If want it, ye could send them written messages as well. When ye do return back south, we’d figure out the letters then.”

She looked at him for a moment longer, figuring it would be a while until she see him like this again. She noted the details of his face and the little things easy to over look. Keeping them in mind to just pack away toward the back of her thoughts later.

She hovered high, kissing his forehead before turning away to the night. ”Good night Úlfr, I know ye don’t need me to find the way back. Keep an out for ravens.”

She flew off back for her guild. The night was easy enough to see through and Trygve stuck close so he would not stray off. Tears kept falling from her eyes all the way home, though she cried them all silently. Her raven, not privy to seeing at night was non the wiser. When she did get back home she flew through her open window, sticking the landing just halfway in.

Haphazardly pulling everything off and just letting herself drop into her bed. Hoping for once that in the morning, things wouldn’t bother her.

She would be right. Most of her feelings were able to numb away. Though she headed for the Silver Cleaver, the restaurant owned by her good friend Carla to drink away the rest of what she felt and stuff her face. She wouldn’t send a raven to him for two weeks herself. Thinking that though he is her friend, it would be better to play it cool and leave him alone for a while. It didn’t annoy her any less though.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
exit
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

Last edited by Lumikki on Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#56Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 3 Empty Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:21 am

Michael Winters
He blushed a bit as she caressed his muzzle and face. The gestures were nice. She then pushes away and hovers a bit from him. Letting go of herself for a moment as well. He noticed the chilly air and his visible breath. He watched as her eyes shone purple and he admired her figure, horns, wings and all. She placed a hand on his chest as she spoke
"You're not a monster though. And um... I think you are pretty, not just the wings." he spoke. At least to him she wasnt. But who knows perhaps she was more like him than he thought.

As she pulled the clothes, he took it as his cue to change back. So soon enough he changed to his human form, where he was now obviously barefoot and shirtless.

He watched a interaction between her and her bird friend. Apparently she had talking birds? Neat. In any case it seems she filled in the bird he was part of her flock. She then told him if he whistles like that, a nearby raven would come to him "I see. Well, I'll make sure to practice my whistling then" he said with a chuckle.

He then learned that he can also send them letters, he smiled and nodded "Oh I love that. Thats even better than what I imagined" after that exchange he looked at her curiously. But also noted he needed to dress up, so he put on his shirt and his tie and suit jacket. Lastly the shoes.

She hovered then high and kissed his forehead. He was a bit at awe watching her. She wished him a good night and he nodded "Good night Lumi. Stay safe out there" he'd say and wave to her, before making his turn and going back to his guilds ship where his guild mates were

(The End)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum