Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello North (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:33 am

Michael Winters
He thought that she wouldnt get his hint, but it seemed she got it. He started to loosen his tie
"I will do it for you if you transform back into your own daemonic winged form. It'd be amusing if we're both transformed" he spoke with a wolfish grind, taking off his tie, suit jacket, shirt to be shirtless and lastly shoes. He didnt want to ruin some clothes with excess amount of fur.

He was cautious still. And was willing to transform if they both do it. He's not really gonna be a big werewolf to a small bird. But hey at least if Lumikki thought his face was a looker, she had a bit more access to his masculine and muscular physique, or at least until they both transformed.
Michael liked the idea of a daemon and werewolf just chilling together. And he thinks this is the best way to show her what he really is

#27Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:56 am

Lumikki

Lumikki scrambled to get up, slipping over sloppily before kicking off and flapping her wings. He had begun getting up too.”Deal!” she cried out loud before getting more air as he undressed. She never saw one of his kind change before, and he had never seen hers. She was overwhelmed and overjoyed, though a bit sad to lose the shielding of the feathers and raven face is she was to get flustered.

She flapped her wings hard for a moment as another flurry of feathers enveloped her. Hungrily obscuring her before she whipped them away with wings of her own making. She flew back toward her friend leaning in with her Daemon’s impish smile. Enjoying that the two would be free of their images if but for a moment. ”Yer turn! Let’s she how cute yer form is.” Lumikki tease. Though no matter the for he had taken, she would of loved it. Deviations from the norm brought passion to her soul.

Lumikki in her excitement :

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#28Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:25 am

Michael Winters
As soon as she said deal, he nodded. He waited for her cue so both of them could transform at once. He got up to his feet and used his own transformation. Only his was less feathery and magical. Teeth grew sharper as well as his claws. He gained more height. Wolfish ears and snout and tail grew and finally the animal fur that covered his body. The transformation ending in an animalistic roar, as he finally looked and saw his daemonic friend

He looked at his flying friend and reached out to grab and hold her with his muscular animal hand and gently pulled her down back to her feet. He looked at her in the eyes and said "Surprise" he was a werewolf. Granted she already knew that.
He sniffed the daemoness to get her scent as well as giving her a lick to her face. Just one tho. He wasnt gonna get carried away. But he let her go now, so she can make herself comfortable anywhere
"Imagine if someone walked into us right now"

#29Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:06 pm

Lumikki

She was quite surprised to be pulled in. More so the lick of affection. Though when he let her go her wings pulled out at fill length in her excitement. She left out a soft croak in her giggles as she was pleased to finally see him. Who he dare not be normally.

Lumikki loved her Daemon form, just she knew it was a lot for most. She didn’t care about it normally but she didn’t like to scare off those she would care for. She could almost maybe guess it was the same for him. ”No one would bother us if they do. I frequent here and many should know of me from me guild. Yer me guess, and they’ll leave us fine.”

She flew around him, circling and admiring his form. “I bet running feels amazing as ye. Do ye run on those beaches ye spoke of!? What’s smelling scents feel like!? For me, I happen to have keen eyes.” She flew behind him Leaning her hands and weight in him at first as she spoke excitedly. Curious if he enjoyed scratches like her would, she gently scratched behind his neck as to not bother him out right.

” Yer impressive mate, I’m glad I got ta meet ya. It’s lonely being the only dark kin ya know sometimes.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#30Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:30 pm

Michael Winters
Lumikki flew around him and above him as she observed him and started to ask a plethora of questions.
"Well, beaches are more exposed and less reclusive, so no. No beach running. Smelling is well. Nice, hard to explain to be honest" he said in an effort to ask her rapid fire questions with his rapid fire answers

Though his ear twitched a bit when he felt what she was doing. He stuck his tongue out as he enjoyed the scratches he got. He leaned in closer to her. He very much enjoyed the scratches. Maybe because its been ages since someone actually did that. Pretty sure it was years. Just not sure how many years. Its not like he willy nilly would transform and say he's a werewolf to people. So he did treasure this moment. He usually wouldnt display his more doggy canine nature and gestures. But sometimes he couldnt help it. Usually that side slips out when he's being playful. When emotions take control rather then reason

#31Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:10 am

Lumikki

Lumikki would look away and nod along to what he was say, as she agreed with what he said. Looking back down to adjust her scratching to more spots she figured he would enjoy. Minding once more not to bother him.

"Dawn is by the cliffs and out there it's only us. Ye could say we are always in seclusion, though I can see the appeal. We have waterfalls, but the charm of 'em aren't the same as beaches. Oh, Pegasus has pretty lass's don't it. Must be nice seeing 'em in the beach too." Lumikki blushed at the thought. There weren't that many ladies within the guild she cared to look at let alone befriend. She only spoke to the receptionist at times in her night patrol, and Sasha when she saw her in the mornings. They just got the member Yuna, though she really didn't care for her and Rose who she heard from Alex was more of a brat and child than she cared to entertain.

"Do ye have any nice girl friends down there. I could use a friend meself." She pouted.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#32Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:22 am

Michael Winters
He wagged his tail happily as she continued the scratching. And panted like a dog as she spoke and he listened to her. He would reply once she was done talking
"Funny enough I never saw em at a beach. But we do have a pool at our guild hall, so I did see some nice erm... views. Yeah lets go with that" he enjoyed her scratching and petting a lot, but did try his best to focus on her question so he can properly reply

"Lady wise? I mean there's the Guild Master Alisa. She's real nice. Super welcoming and such. Really knows how to treat her guild well. Then there's Sofia. Super nice as well, she actually talked me into joining the guild. There's Miriko who like draws and paints and makes those things she draws come to life. Life a chair. She wanted to learn how to play music from me. I wasnt the best teacher, not gonna lie. Erm... honestly those be the only ladies I interacted with. Im not too social to be honest. And fuck the twink boys. I aint hanging out with those weaklings" he said as he remembered seeing someone he didnt like. The men of Blue Pegasus seemed weak. And well, he hasnt had the time to meet all the ladies just like that.

#33Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:33 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki would move up to just behind the ears, making sure to lightly scratch and move between that down to the upper back. "Aye, I remember the name Alisa. Uncle Brone told me of all that she did for him when he got started with guild work. She took him along in the beginning. Imagine, the Shield of Dawn was tagging along yer Guild Master for a time."

She found a spot he seemed to enjoy on his upper back, she kept to it so he could enjoy the scratch. "That art magic sounds amazing, I'm somewhat envious. I make things with me ice but it's not the same as that. I didn't peg ye for a musical man either, what is it ye play. I play the harp meself, though I'm not sure ye'd care to hear."

She leaned into him and his fur. It was a comforting feel. "Being a furry one is such a comfort. Wolves always made me feel at ease. At peace even ta have around. We sought they always knew what they needed ta know, and the always sought it would get done. It's a nice feeling that kind er kinship. I hope ye find yer comfort as well."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#34Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:34 am

Michael Winters
He really enjoyed her patting and scratching. Like his tail was wagging like crazy. Again he wasnt really paying too much attention to her words as he just enjoyed her scratching a lot. While he was not sure what a raven feels. He sure knew that the petting and scratching and just humans running their fingers through the fur felt like divine. It was heavenly and great.

His ear did twitch when she spoke to him about music. Not pegging him for a music man. He grinned, showing his sharp teeth. Though its less of threatening someone and him more like being happy that he's not an open book to people "Yeah, I play the guitar and sing. When I was younger, I used to be part of a band. But we went our seperate ways. I make music or write it so like to express myself and shit. Though I havent done it lately. I guess because I feel happier ?" he spoke to her

Indeed, he didnt feel the need to write music lately. Perhaps because he was part of Blue Pegasus, so he didnt wanna do any noise pollution. As well as he felt generally better that he didnt feel the need to express himself through music. Though perhaps that would give someone an idea he wasnt the happy music type of guy nor much of a love song man.

He looked at her. Or tried to as he didnt wanna move his head as he enjoyed the scratches. "I dunno about you, but I already feel like Im in heaven. And if its anything like your voice I dont think Im ready"
Her singing was peaceful that it nearly lulled him to sleep. If her harp was anything like her voice, he doesnt think he can handle such angelic presence. Funny tho that she's a daemon.

He felt her lean into him. He listened to her speak and he blushed a bit. Luckily his fur covering it. He turned around to hug her and then pulled her with him as he laid on his back.
"I mean, if you enjoy the fluff, who am I to stop you. Its been ages since I got the 'good boy' treatment. Im enjoying this as much as I can"

#35Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:34 am

Lumikki

"If ye ever bring yer guitar, even if ye aren't angry like ye used to be. Maybe we could just play for the fun of it. Sometimes just pulling the strings makes me happy. Sides, I like a wolf's howl but I love ta hear 'em sing. They really know how to hit those notes that just make ye wanna vibrate yeself."

He pulled her into a hug and she let him. Fully enjoying nuzzling in his fur. She really meant it when she said it was a comfort. She couldn't quite explain it when it just felt right. And so now she'd use her whole palm in her pets.

"Ye are the best! Who could fight with how comfy yer fur is. It's a shame ye don't enjoy the "good boy" treatment, its pretty fun. Well, least I'd know, feels good when I'm a raven."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#36Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:20 am

Michael Winters
He nodded "I wouldnt mind doing it." though he chuckled and grinned as she said the latter part "Oh? You like vibrations dont you?" he teased her and tickled her a bit. Of course he was careful and retracted his hands soon enough so he didnt accidentally hurt her.

As he pulled her in his hug and laid down with her on top of him. She would use her whole palm in her pets. Petting his chest and stomach. He really enjoyed that. What he didnt enjoy was that his mind was going degenerate and animalistic. Like his leg twitched a bit. Like you know when you scratch a real good area for the dog and their leg twitches in the pleasure and reaction? Yeah thats what he feels. Its mildly embarassing. But it feels so nice with what she's doing.

He calmed down and curiously looked at her as she said that he's the best
"I do love it. Its just I rarely get it. Although I gotta say. Its a bit embarassing to go full animal a bit. Like your scratches feel sooo good. And I want more and more! But trust me, I can get pretty embarassing the better I feel"
Like full dog. The doggy whining and whimpering of wanting more. The happy bark, the lick to the face. He can go 'full pet' mode. And he knows that it can be a bit embarassing. He doesnt know how demi humans do it. Maybe he was just raised too human.
"Y'know. You're pretty amazing too. If all daemons are like you, then you got those angels beat."

#37Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:47 am

Lumikki

Lumikki absolutely crumbled to his tickles forgetting herself that she was ticklish. She giggled at first but went into a complete cackle soon enough.

He spoke of embarrassment but here he was making her flustered.

"I personally don't mind me animal like ways. Though I was raised with it present in me upbringing. So I won't speak on ye. I get my fair share of embarrassed over things I could never explain what for. So I won't make ye explain yerself about it either. Just know I find ye cute."

She gave it a little thought, she could make this easier so they could enjoy the moment in a but more peace. She grabbed from the darkness of her wings and pulled out a veil. Tossing it into the air so it could comfortably cover them both. Once it settled she activated their magic and as far as anyone knew, they were gone. Just mere voices in the wind.

"Not a soul could see us now. I made us completely invisible, so if they were to pass they'd only have the river to see. Now feel at peace. Moment like these are rare." She would only pet him more tenderly. It was fun to her and funny as well they he didn't allow this for himself often. But at least for the moment he could have his moment before turning into the posh man he was.

"I don't think ye a fool for being who ye are for a moment. And ye were kind enough to pet me lots. As for other Daemons, I hear we are a mixed bunch but I've never seen it. Won't say they are all kind, some bare pacts of Vice from what I've read and they are horrendous. I meself am one of honor, it affords me to at least maintain who I am well enough. Being raised as I have honor and loyalty are all, so to this I am fortunate."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#38Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:48 am

Michael Winters
"You're cute too~" he said happily and rather fondly, as he liked Lumikki a lot. What he didnt expect next was her making a magical thing to make the two invisible. He grinned and looked at her rather seductively or mischeviously. Oh was she lucky he was considered a taken man. Otherwise she would've been welcomed to a whole new world of passion. The idea of a male and a female, laying on the ground, with her on top, and having a moment of privacy and intimacy. It made a man think only one thing.

"Oh la la. I get to have my alone time with a daemon~ A wolf is really moving up in life. And she's on top of me. Mmm, Im not really a bottom type, but I'll make an exception for you"
he says as a complete tease.
As she would only pet him more tenderly. He'd place his wolfish arm on her back to rub her back gently and help her relax. He'd listen to her speak "I loved petting you. It was nice and cute and I enjoyed doing it. It was relaxing." he spoke as to why he petted the birb Lumikki. As for daemons, she said they're a mixed bunch and he just slowly nodded.

"Honour, eh? Mmm you smell of honour" he says as he sniffs her neck, gently pressing his nose against it. "If I was to have a daemon pact thing. I'd def be loyalty. We're known to stay true and loyal to whoever we chose. Getting us to break up a partnership or anything would take some damming evidence of hurt and betrayal." he'd then hug her and nuzzle her as he enjoyed her presence greatly, especially now that they had some alone time. He didnt mind getting some wolfish cuddles.

#39Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:39 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki giggled at what she heard. It seems he was indeed having his fun and this pleased her greatly. “I’m glad ye realized the honor in meeting me first dear. I suppose I’ll be the one to satisfy yer Daemon curiosities to spare ye the need for seeking out more me kind.” She flexed her wings. ”How kinda ye for the top spot, it makes it easier on a lass and her wings, though now I’m curious of how it’d feel if I were on me back.”

She giggled some more until he had reached for her back and rubbed gently. It cut off her giggle entirely, interrupting it with a gasp. She never knew her back was sensitive but she did now. And so she leaned back so he could keep rubbing as she relaxed to the feeling content enough. Noting how nice it was in her mind. ”Yer quite relaxing yerself mate. Suppose we could call it even.” She went and rubbed at a spot she noticed he particularly enjoyed before when she felt his leg twitch. Hopping to match the feeling with the wolf so he could also enjoy the moment peacefully.

“What does honor sme…” The sensation of his wet nose pressed against her neck cut her off. Lumikki had felt this before many times with wolves and dogs back home. But this wasn’t the sensation she was used to as so found herself flustered and weak to his approach. Turning her face away so he wouldn’t notice her embarrassment as her wings would droop. One of her hands returning to her face so she could cool it off.

She looked over to the river as she responded. “I read before the decline to honor, I’m prob the last of me kind. When I turn to a Demon meself, if ye ever want a pact of honor then I’d gladly grant it ta ya. That is if ye don’t mind accepting a pact that links ye ya me.” He pulled her in not long after she began to speak. The air around them was already cooled from her presence. Her magic only added to its refreshing chill as it shielded them from sight. Yet there it went only getting even cooler as she felt flustered. The sun itself must of felt it too as it was dipping away into the horizon itself. Bowing out to grant them their moment.

And there it was, she was stunned as the nuzzling finished what ever last bit of defense she had. She always knew she had an absolute soft spot for wolves but she never figured one would smite her. She figured. For the moment, for the small time. She would simply let it win and let it take her for all it had. He wouldn’t be here for long so she never had to worry of becoming a bother to him. She never had to worry of interfering in his peace. So she grabbed this little bit of solace as she let him with the battle of pets.

“Ye aren’t allowed ta get yer heart broken, ye hear. The girls lucky for having ya. I’m sure she knows it. So may ye never need ta part from her. A wolves loyalty is precious after all, couldn’t bare seeing it break.” She slid her arm up to his chest where she thought his heart would be. She could feel how hard his heart was pounding and smiled and she found the feeling endearing and comforting. Lumi slightly frosted his fur just above, her way of emphasizing his heart was guarded from heartbreak, at least on her watch. A charm or parting gift from her to him when he did return.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#40Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:49 am

Michael Winters
"Oh you did satisfy me for sure. I think when it comes to meeting daemons, I already met peak greatness, its all downhill from here" saying that she was the best daemon in earthland and no one could match her. So yes, she satisfied him greatly

He loved her giggles. It just meant she was happy and that made him happy. He would gently rub her back and she gasped. He didnt expect that reaction, that one certainly made him blush. Thank goodness for fur. She spoke how he too is quite relaxing. So they could call it even. He smiled and nodded. Soon she continued to rob a spot that he enjoyed and he was very pleased with that. Like a doggy canine happy whimper was heard from him, aside from his tail wagging.

She wanted to ask him a question, but he accidentally interrupted her. He noticed for a second that she seemed flustered, but she turned her head away so he couldnt see. He smiled as she went to cover her face. But he approached her and nuzzled her cheek
"Relaaax cutie. As you said, this is a safe space. No one can see us~ Besides, you are a beautiful one. I dont mind admiring your flushed cuteness."
Before he felt embarassment for his animalistic gestures. But she went thru the trouble of making them invisible. The least he can do is try to make her feel less embarased

She spoke how she's probably the last of her kind. And if he ever wants a pact of honour, she'd gladly give it to him
"I dont know much about pacts, dove. You'll have to fill me in on what it does." he spoke. Like what does a link do to him and her. Is it like magic marriage? Ok, he had to purge that idea or else he'd start thinking more lewd and degenerate things between them. And thats probably the last thing both of them want.

If he met this daemoness sooner, like a month or so sooner, he'd probably would have already confessed his undying love for her like at least 5 times during the whole encounter and moment they were having. But hopefully she settles for good ol fashion platonic love. Not all love has to be sexual and romantic or both at once.

After a bit of cuddling and nuzzling and snuggling. He'd curiously look at her as she spoke once more. "Neither could I. I think I'd flip if someone betrayed me..... And then I'd kill them" yeah he'd go in blind and murderous rage if someone betrayed him.

He noticed how she slid her arm up to his chest where his heart was. He blushed when he realized she was feeling his heartbeat. Yeah it only got more intense as he blushed. He approached her and licked her cheek. He was a bit bashful of giving her a human kiss. Tho he hoped she was fine with canine licks.
"Y'know... Im staying here in Orchidia for like a month with my guild. If you ever wanna hang out more or need anything Im like free and junk" classy, mentioning junk in a sentence.

#41Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:35 am

Lumikki

He tried to comfort her as she blushed. She rolled her eyes and pouted but she looked back over to him anyway. He wasn't wrong. It was only fair and she was a Daemon of honor.

"The pact would be like me giving ye some of my power and making ye Daemon yeself. From there, long as ye act in how I deemed honorable, the powers yers ta do as ye please. From what I've read, Demons tend to lock nd control people like this, though if ye were to ever pact with me, I'd leave ye free. I have no interest in keeping those I pact as pawns, but the connection of those I do share my power with I'd feel would only make me grow that much closer to 'em." She blushed more as she explained it all since she didn't realize how embarrassing it sounded. She never had the luxury of choice when she became a Daemon herself. Her fathers did this to her. So she didn't know honestly what he got out of it, what any Demon out of it. Though she knew what she wanted out of it. It was like a way of spreading herself. Of expanding her family. Those under her pacts meant that if they needed her in a fight, they could call for her. Call for the raven Demon she would hope to become.

She sighed."It's dumb actually, yer perfect as ye are."

She just laid back down into him an let it be. Listening to his heartbeat as she worked at calming her own. Not wanting to bother with needless thought nor especially needless feelings.

"If they did betray ye, I'd help ye hunt 'em down. Send me ravens to look for 'em where ever they went until ye made yer peace. Of course. I hope ye'd never need my assistance there...." She absolutely lied through her teeth. He wasn't the only one holding his darker tendencies back. Her malicious nature was washing over her in pings. Garnering her anger and hatred, though she didn't want this to be the case, it was just the Obscura only amplified what she already felt. She could hardly hold back her talons from forming as all she would want is to happily hunt the girl down herself. But what would that do but make the loyal wolf hate her more than anything. She bit into her own cheek to get her fill on the taste of blood. Figuring it'll have to do until she could go on a mission and forget. Thankfully the sun had left, and her addition to the darkness could do unnoticed. The air only thickening with it.

She never felt this before. She could never explain it or begin to try. She wasn't even sure she liked it. Was this was true envy felt like? It make her sick. So she would bite into her cheek with her fangs even deeper. Enjoying the sensation of the pain and tasting her blood. This will do....she just buried her face in his fur. This would do.

He would lick at her cheek and surprise her. Break her out of her angry trance, the affection both sunk her heart and made it flutter. She wondered if her could feel it. She wonder if he could smell her wound. She preferred to stop thinking at all. She was already under veil, but now she wanted to disappear even more.

"We should meet lots while we can, Úlfr" Úlfr was simply wolf in old Icebergian. Her way to endearingly give him a name only she would use, and hopefully only she would understand. "I still got ta listen to ye play and sing for me and though there's hardly anything here, I could show ye around. There's a restaurant I enjoy frequenting if ye ever want to come." She nuzzled into his fur to stave off her embarrassment. "I plan ta travel, I'm finally strong enough to. When I do, I'll stop in the south so ye could show me the beaches."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#42Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:29 am

Michael Winters
"Oh? So thats what it does? And here I was thinking its like a magical marriage" he spoke in a mild tease. But it made him wonder, if a demon can make daemons with a pact. How does that affect a werewolf. Or if a werewolf bites a demon or daemon. Do they become a werewolf? A daewolf? Questions that cant be answered now. No way he was biting her.

He observed her as she blushed more as she spoke. He didnt know it sounded embarassing. If anything it sounded interesting to him. He did his best to comfort her and make her feel good. She sighed as she spoke he's perfect as he was. Which made him blush
"Im a bit of a dummy, but sure lets go with that. We are perfect" he said as he held her in his embrace. She laid on him and listened to his heartbeat. So far he seemed happy and relaxed. He gently brushede against her cheek with the back of his hand as he looked at her rather lovingly.

They spoke more and he said "Well, I'd have my nose to sniff them out. But sure, we'd hunt them together" which was probably the opposite of what she expected that he wanted the prey for himself.
He looked at her rather concernedly and ran his fingers through her hair. He did smell the blood and was worried if she was ok. He pulled her in for a hug more.
"Shhh" and to reassure her, he'd tell her that if she wanted to hang out or do any more stuff that he was here with his guild. If she wanted to spend more time with him. Just in case she needed company. She buried her face in his fur which was quite the sensation for him, if you ask him.

To show his affection for her. He'd give her a canine kiss. Which was licking. Some people found it gross, others were not. It was hard to tell. But he was sure with the way they spoke of cats and dogs. She wouldnt mind it

He smiled when she spoke and gave him a nickname. He listened to her and nodded "Cant wait. You can show me around town. And when you visit, I'll show you around. I can even show you around Magnolia if you go East. I used to live there too, y'know"

#43Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:28 am

Lumikki

He licked her face again and it made her giggle. The sensation was nothing she expected. She wondered if he liked the coolness of her features. She figured to most she would be unpleasant to touch.

She nuzzled her face back into his fur and complied with the wolf. Wanting to only calm down. She found she had surprisingly make a new friend, so to that she would aim all her focus. She locked it into her mind and thought, poured all her Obscura into that choice. She would only focus on having fun causing trouble with him. There was so much mischief to be had. This entertained her enough that she slipped out of her other thoughts. What could she accomplish with a werewolf as her partner in crime. Hmmm, nothing yet came to mind.

Wait she thought."Ye know Magnolia, I've always wanted ta visit there. One hears a lot of stories, ya know. The Fairy Mother even came by not too long ago, saying that of me guild could stay over if they've found themselves there. Looks likes the stars are lining!"

Stars she thought as she let herself roll and fall back into his arm. Her wings were folded and tucked in but she never knew they also made for comfortable padding. She let the shrink a bit and curl them around her. The set on her other side she unfolded to cover them both like a blanket. Though her wings cooled them more than keep them warm. She never had anyone under her wings but she could see wht mother birds did it so endearingly. It was a nice protective gesture, but all the same it was a vulnerable one for her. Her wings being her treasure could easily be torn away like this. Yet she felt inclined to tuck him into herself as he did her.

She looked up at the stars in the sky, thankfully it was a clear view. Scanning the constellations quickly as she spent many years memorizing them all. Holding out her arm to trace them out so as to make sure she was spot on. Him holding her made her to flustered not to double check. How dumb would she look if she got it wrong.

"That there Úlfr is the constellation called Lupus. The stars that make a wolf in the sky. And there!" She also said excitedly,"That is the Corvus or Raven one!"

She wondered if he even cared, but it only hit her after she told him. More excited to show him what she knew.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#44Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:39 am

Michael Winters
It seemed the Fairy Tail guild was also visiting North. Wow its almost as if the North is like this coolest thing to hit the block
"I used to live there during my younger years. So I know it. I bet it has changed at least somewhat though" he spoke

He enjoyed this position they were in. It was lovely. Peaceful and he felt he could rest. He closed his eyes slowly, meanwhile she started to star gaze. Looking at stars and constelations. He opened his eyes as she spoke to him. She showed him a wolf and a raven constellation. He chuckled as he patted her
"Beautiful. But not as beautiful as you" he gently poked her nose. Though it was a bit tough to look at the sky, at least in his position. Heh, he never got to be the bottom this much. It was a new for him. He was usually the top dog. He considered changing position, but if she was comfy here, he didnt wanna move

#45Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:02 am

Lumikki

Lumikki looked over to him and pouted. Flustered again from what he said. His his in and out of closing and she worried he'd fall asleep on her. She didn't get her fill, she didn't want to part yet. She pulled back her wings and bolted forward. Tugging as his arm to get him to move some. Figuring maybe he was so comfortable now that it was all lulling him to sleep.

It was funny how she was fine to let him nap before, but now she was so insistent he stayed awake as he had planed before. She tugged at his arm as hard as she could, but sadly that wasn't where her strength was. He didn't even budge, why would he considering how small she was. Her hands slipping from the fur stopping her from getting a good hold, she fell back onto the grass. Pouting in her failure to do as she wanted.

Frost black flowers sprouted and bloomed from around her and her frustrations. All she could do now was honestly say what she wanted, if it she would rather not. "Ye can't fall asleep yet Úlfr! I don't want to be alone yet." She looked back to him from where he laid down before curling her wings around her to cover her blushing face and embarrassment again.

"Magairlean..." She mutter very quietly to herself. Just annoyed with her own neediness. "Why am I such an idiot?" She truly pondered this to herself. She honestly didn't know why. She could not piece together why he managed to affect her so much in hardly a short amount of time. She wonders if the vulnerability and the intimacy of who you were was something she needed for a long time. She was just to naive and ignorant of it to ever know. Now here she was acting a fool for a wolf who would never be her own. Curse being a raven she thought to herself, almost believing that their native ties were the cause of it. "May he just be the last wolf I ever meet. I could easily walk away for any of the rest." She genuinely thought to herself as if that was the problem. Yes, that she had a soft spot for them she would need to entirely avoid.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#46Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:31 am

Michael Winters
It was funny. At the beginning he didnt wanna nap, while she was fine with that. Now the tables have turned and he did wanna nap, but she wanted him awake for the company.

He noticed her trying to pull him and keep him awake. But she tumbled. Concerned he went to check on her. So he got up on his feet. She said he cant fall asleep and that she didnt wanna be alone
"Oh doll" he said and picked her up and gave her a hug "I cant help it. Whether you sing or not you have a serene presence. But ok." he said and help her sit up on him. Ie like a piggy back ride so she's on his shoulders

"I know you have wings so you can fly, so you dont need the extra height. But y'know. The sky is real pretty. The stars are cool and all. But the real pride and joy of the sky is the moon" he spoke as his eyes tried to look up to her.
"Wanna let out a hearty howl. Release that emotion you have. Free your soul and all that jazz. Trust me its therapeutic. At least to us wolves" he said.

Sure she's not a werewolf or a wolf nor part of a pack and whatnot. But he didnt mind if she joined him in this. Besides, Michael made his own rules. He wasnt like the others. One could say he was a special snowflake. But if he had a pack, he was sure this person would be part of it.

#47Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:43 am

Lumikki

She looked over to the moon and took it in. She would wholly agree with him. Holding out her hand. ”I have a calling to the dark, so I too hold the moon dear…” She would let her dark magic swirl around her fingers and into a ball on her palm. She let it swirling into a small nebula, her frost sparkling like the stars. She was still looking at the moon zoning out. ”Sometimes I wonder if she’s calling ta me too…Me spell just before to hide us away is called “Moonlit Veil, I treasure her meself.” As she told him the name, she finally turned to look at him again. Giving him a soft smile.

”Is the lone wolf adding me to his pack.” She teased, not knowing much about it or him, himself. ”If that be the case, I’ll welcome ye into me flock.” She was smirking at him for a bit before turning back to the moon. ”I heard of stories of ravens that howls along with wolves but it was usually to alert ‘em to what they wanted for the wolves ta know. I meself didn’t get close to any of the wolf Demi back home. I’ve never even howled, only screech. An though I find it greatly pleasing ta do, I wouldn’t dare around ye ears.” 

Lumikki looked off to the distance for a bit before looking back to Michael and clinging to the fur of his chest. She didn’t realize how tall he was until now but for once she didn’t even mind it. Didn’t even scowl. She took it for the norm and embraced it.

”How fast are werewolves, would ye say?” She walked to his clothe and carefully folded them before sending them to the void of her dress. She didn’t want him to worry about this for the moment, only the fun she wanted to have. ”In the outskirts of Orchidia, there’s forest there. If we follow the river,” she pointed the way, ”If we wanna howl in peace,we should do it there. Saves us from being bothered by the locals. The question is, would ye get there and to the highest point faster than me? I’m curious to see how fast a wolf could run, Ùlfr.”

She smirked at him mischievously as she extended and flexed her wings. In one strong flap she was off the ground. ”Entertain me Ùlfr! Else how will ye get back yer clothes~” She began to fly along the river slowly at first to see if he would humor her. Picking up to the max of her speed if she was sure he was behind her.

She followed the river as she said before darting past the gates. Dust kicking up from the force of her wings. She darted along the trees so it was more fair than her just cutting in from high in the sky. The trees would make an equal challenge to both. As she flew, she would laugh out lots. Enjoying yet another thing she couldn’t have before.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#48Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:29 pm

Michael Winters
She spoke how she too had a fondness for the moon and darkness. And even explained the spell and its name. He offered her go and ahead and release her spirit, to howl with him. He didnt think of disturbing the locals, but he would've found it funny if they heard him and got scared. She asked him if the wolf was adding her to his pack and he smiled with his sharp teeth giddily "Yea sure. Why not? You can be the first member of my new pack"
And in that case she welcomed him to the flock. He moved his hand so he can high five her. Just as a lil teamwork sportmanship gesture.

She told him about the stories she heard, but he was less familiar
"I dont know much about those stories, so you'll have to fill me in on all that stuff" he wasnt part of a werewolf pack ever. His parents died early in his childhood and he had no idea of any stories or lifestyles of werewolves and ravens or anything. He was raised through a humans lens. Through their world view and he tried to fit in with them more. So he didnt know any of this niche stuff.

He loved the way she clung to him. He loved her size. He'd smother her with love if he could. Although soon she asked him a question, how fast were werewolves. Funnily enough she took his clothes and such and stored them away. How thoughtful of her. He was considering just slinging that over his shoulder, tho he didnt know about the shoes, so she helped him there
"I dunno. I reckon real fast." he wasnt sure what to answer. Normally with his ego he'd say he was the best and fastest and all that shit. But he has been humbled twice. And he doesnt take 'humbled' well. He had a bit of a bruised ego and so his confidence level was not as high as it was.

He curiously listened to Lumikki as she spoke. He wondered what she was showing him. But soon revealed it was a nice and secluded place to howl in peace. He nodded "Hah! I dont mind scaring the locals but ok. Last thing I need them is to beg for a guild to take out a big bad wolf."

Though now he heard the catch. She wanted a race, so she smirked at him mischievously as she extended and flexed her wings. And thus in one strong flap she was off the ground. Challenging him to a race saying how else will he get his clothes
"Wha!?" ok now clothes were on the line "At least I have my pants!" he yelled and pouted. But fine, if a race she wants, a race she will get.

So he got down on all fours and made a run for it. He made sure to run at max speed to catch up to her and try and beat her to the location

#49Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:21 pm

Lumikki

The two would zip past the trees. Bobbing and weaving through all the massive flora in their path. Lumi was laughing the whole time they were gunning forward. Tracing her path with her eyes for as far she could see. Glancing down time to see Michael not too far off beside her. She’d smirk at him as she was having a lot of fun.

Soon the made it to the cliff side. It was an easy fly up but she didn’t think he could jump it that much faster than she flew up. His strength pushing him up rapidly up the rocks. Lumikki wasn’t far off but he touched ground first. She accidentally flew into him at the top and they tumbled and roll. Lumikki never stopped laughing the whole time and when they stopped rolling it would seem he’d find his way on top.

”Aye would ye look at it, ye’ve won and made top dog.” She would giggle and tease. “I’ll follow ye now. Show me what’s it like being a wolf, Úlfr.” She grinned at him in such a cheeky way. As she clung to the fur on his chest once more.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#50Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:25 am

Michael Winters
Lumikki was laughing as she was flying and racing him. He was running at full speed to catch up and keep up. What he didnt expect was passing her actually and winning this little race. She accidentally flew into him at the top and they tumbled and roll. Lumikki never stopped laughing the whole time and when they stopped rolling it would seem he’d find his way on top. He curiously and wide eye looked at her. Ears pointed high up to indicate curiousity.

He blushed when he heard her speak. Part of him was convinced she allowed him the victory, but this tumble must've been an actual accident and an appropriate coincidence that he's on top. He didnt rest his weight on her as to not hurt her
"Aye. That I did" he said in regards to winning, still in a bit of awe. He got off of her and helped her up. Michael nodded, but he looked at how she clung to him more. It was like a monkey or a koala, clinging against a tree and being small. It was so cute.
He petted her a bit and then took her and placed her on his shoulders when she told him to show her whats it like being a wolf. So he found a place with a view and howled at the moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum