Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello North (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:16 am

Michael Winters
The ship arrived to the new area. The lycan pegasi was... not used to such travel. Nevertheless he welcomed solid land. He recognized this place. It was Orchidia River. He hasnt been here in like a year or was it months. He has spent about 2 to 3 months in Hargeon. It was odd and surreal to him. Now its odd and surreal to be out of that town. He sighed as he really had a hard time calling a place home. If home is where the heart is. Where was his heart?

Michael didnt really rush to go to the town yet. He wanted to appreciate the cooler climate of the north. The south was too hot for him. He was still wearing that one outfit Vex helped him find. It helped him look more refined. More human. And he needed all the help he could get, because he was dealing with some internal problems. He covered his left hand in a black leather glove. He needed to hide some wolf features he had a hard time controlling, ever since that day.
He cleared his throat and just wanted to enjoy some serene peace and sounds of nature and river

#2Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:44 am

Lumikki

Lumikki was walking along the river as a change of pace, she had a tendency for flying around but she was enjoying the cool air. singing some old songs her Nan had taught her joyfully and out loud. Not very much minding anyone around her.

She found a particular spot she enjoyed. The sun was hitting the water just right, breaking off into an array of sparkles. Like the current housed jewels. The raven in her could appreciate the sight of it, spawning herself a nice chair to sit atop of and watch the water move. Singing her songs in words and hums. She was gleefully lost in this pocket of peace. Soaking in what made feeling alive worth the trouble.

Albeit this area wasn't the most grand and sure wasn't worth bragging about. Yet beauty should be searched in all things. Her Pa taught her that much as he enjoyed pointing out the craftsmanship in all things. A man dedicated to the skill and technique of all things.

Hello North (Open) Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:02 am

Michael Winters
He yawned but heard some singing, as well as caught an interesting scent. He curiously went over towards the direction and saw some girl singing and sitting on a chair. Was that made of ice. Well, nevertheless she did sing nice. He yawned and covered his mouth as he did so. It was peaceful. Very peaceful. He wondered if he could have a nap. He did sit on the ground and feel the lul coming over.

But he sort of fought the urge to nap, because well, that wasnt the brightest idea. He can get his outfit dirty. And he didnt wanna transform here north where that certain guild was. Still, the girls song was kinda making him overly cozy. Ok, as lovely as it was, he kinda needed to cut it short. He got up and walked over to the girl as he approached her from the behind
"Yo... can you do me a solid and like stop?" he asked in a way that was both rude and not word. His intentions werent to be rude, but he had a poor choice of words

#4Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:32 pm

Lumikki

Lumi turned to face him, his interruption caught her off guard. Her singing and looking over the waters had caused her to zone out. Though all the same she knew she was a fantastic singer after all her Nan had said so.

Lumikki looked him over taking in his feature. His face was easily one she’s never seen. And the way he dressed was beyond out of the norm around these parts. She could see the sleepiness from his eyes and how worn out he was from how he stood.

”Aaah, took me a while ta get it since it’s been a while someone noted my voice was soothing. Would ye like to nap, I can watch over ye as ya do.” Lumi was wearing a short slit dress, her hair in loose braids. She pointed at her exposed thigh to reveal her Paradise Dawn tattoo. ”I am Lumikki Omena of Paradise Dawn. If ye want to nap for a moment, ye could. I promise not to bite, just enjoy the water like I already have.”

She patted the ground beside her, coating it with her dark frost and layering it with some soft snow. Turning back to the water just as she finished and singing her song once again.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:40 am

Michael Winters
He was surprised but glad she didnt get offended. Not many people know how to deal with his unique and poor vocabulary. The girl offered to let him have a nap, offering guarding over him. He shook his head
"As much as I would love to nestle my head in your lap and feel your body. Imma have to decline. I actually have eyes on someone else. It might look bad if Im sleeping with another woman, y'know?" he said rather casually, but also semi jokingly. Making a nap sound like something else more dramatic. He was still feeling woozy, but continued
"Yeah, you have a nice voice, lass. But can you like stop at least for now. I kinda dont wanna nap here." he stretches and tries to keep himself awake from her sleep spell

As he stretched, the girl introduced herself and said her guild. Which made him stop and look at her. And remind her he should be extra careful. Michael wasnt bright enough to know the girl is a daemon and that dark races were a-okay at Paradise Dawn, so he still felt threatened by that guild.
"I'm Michael Winters of Blue Pegasus. Nice to meet'cha." he casually introduced himself and glanced at the water
"Wait? You enjoyed the water?" did he miss some swimming adventure? He looked at her and observed her ice power. Another mage. Its still embarassing he's in a magic guild with no magic behind him.
He decided to join her, as in sitting beside her
"So what brings you here?" he asked

#6Delivery Dave 

Hello North (Open) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:49 pm

Delivery Dave
A jogging man was racing through town, handing over pamphlets to everyone, before he got over to the area where these two were, and he jogged towards them with his typical hip wiggle.

"Goo'day to you, lady and gentleman!" Dave beamed with a overwhelmingly cheery voice and overly eager disposition. "Ya seem like the kinda individuals that could really make use of a postal service! Am I right or am I right?"

"Here, please have a promotional flyer for DAVEPOST - the courier service for all of your needs! There's a special promo coupon in there too - your first delivery with us is 50% off!"

Within, there would be detailed the following:

DAVEPOST SERVICES wrote:- Message delivery: 25,000 jewels
- Package delivery: 100,000 jewels
- Advertisement campaign: 200,000 jewels

Dave would then adjust his cap and give him a quick salute. "If you need anything, just leave a letter directed at me at one of the mailboxes that are around town! I do my rounds regularly around the whole nation, so I'll come find you in a jiffy if you request it! I strive to give excellent service, always."

"Now then..." he said, before adjusting his uniform, and getting into an awkward sprinting pose, and wiggling his butt to get ready to jog again. "Think Outside the Mailbox with DAVEPOST! Bye now!"

[Exitting thread]

#7Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:41 pm

Lumikki

Lumi would be stunned by Dave’s intrusion, laughing out loudly as he’d run away heading down the river. After a moment of regaining her composure she looked back to the man in her company.

”Quite the noble one aren’t ye, sure yer lass appreciates it. Hmmm Blue Pegasus ye say. My Uncle mentioned them once or twice, he used to be member for a time. Still has part the tattoo but it’s covered in forget me not flowers now. Beyond that, I don’t hear much. Expect perhaps that they are a posh guild.”

She quickly glanced him over, ”Aye, that would explain the outfit I suppose. I’m curious how I’d fair in their guild, Dawn is so lax in comparison. Most days I’m left alone in my oversized shirt in peace! But maybe we are a lil too laxed, a dog happened to join.”

She folded the flyer given to her by Dave and stuffed it in her bag. Pulling out the lunch she prepared before leaving the guild. It was a large sandwich full of roast beef, cheddar, tomatoes, etc.
she ripped off a chunk after taking a bite of it herself to prove it was fine to eat. Taking another massive bite before resuming.

”Its nice to get away from time to time and eat good when ye do. I’ve come to like this city so I spend some of my off days here. Didn’t think I’d end up by the river this time but the sight was too nice to move on from.”

#8Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:10 am

Michael Winters
The girl spoke how her uncle used to be part of the pegasus club. Other than being a posh guild, she didnt know much.
"Hah, Im in the same boat. They're like this posh and fashionable guild. Not my type really. I used to poke fun at them before joining y'know. I mean, Im not a really fancy ass guy. But I try to fit in, even though they tell me I can be myself. Its just I really dont wanna stick out like a sore thumb"

He would listen about her guild, Paradise Dawn, she says how they're all chill and lax. Even a dog joined
"A dog? Like an animal? Huh neat. Didnt know you guys let pets in. But i guess makes sense for the monster hunting and mercenary guild"
He then wondered is Blue Pegasus like the fashion guild? Would explain the abundance of women and twinks

Suddenly a rando showed up advertizing some service which was irrelevant to everything. If Michael was the MC, the mail guy was that one annoying NPC you kill. He glared at Dave and beared his teeth. Kind of like an animal threatening a low growl. It was a subtle action as he didnt want Lumikki to see his animalistic traits. It was subtle but noticable enough that he had some different mannerisms that were a bit more wild

#9Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:30 am

Lumikki

"I did say dog didn't I? She's a demi-human but an odd one. My Ma's side are raven demi-humans, wished I had taken after them but I took after my runaway father instead." Her eye's flashed purple as she uttered her father to emphasize his contribution to her general making.

"I'd wonder how my like could fare in a guild like that. I have a share of nice dresses though, and me Ma's a seamstress. I could look the part though I'm not sure I could play the role."

When Lumikki saw Michael's reaction to a random man, she lit up in amusement. "I thought I'd make an ill match meself but it seems yer happy there all the same despite the posh. Are ye of demi-humans yerself and some the traits stuck?"

Lumikki shifted for a moment to a raven and hopped on his lap. "As I said, ravens run in mine, so I'm curious as to what runs in yers if ye don't mind talking in it. It's always fun meeting more kin....well, when it's not weird of course." Lumikki digressed. The new member of the guild really puzzled her in more ways she could cross off. And though it makes no sense to think about it and try to figure it out, it'll show up from time to time in her thoughts all the same. She didn't mind the lass as long as she wasn't a bother, but she did make other demi-humans put under suspicion. At least until Lumi could confirm her traits a special case.

Lumi hopped back to her spot and shifted back. Doubting her company wanting to be seen talking to some random bird. Her point was made and she was satisfied.

#10Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:51 am

Michael Winters
Ok, demi human makes more sense. Now he'd like to imagine a dog demi human and just wondering what kind of a jumbled mess that'd be. Meanwhile the girl, erm Lumikki, she said that she's a demi human too. Michael couldnt tell. Not when he met someone like Icebreaker. But in any case she said she took after more dad. Despite her eyes glowing for a moment. He wasnt getting any hints because he never really met daemons and stayed clear about magic stuff in his past
"Your dad gave you...ultra violet vision?" yeah he had no idea what her eyes meant. The girl passed off as a typical magical human for him. Clearly being oblivious to the SET OF HORNS she has. Tho maybe its a good thing. That means the man is focusing on her face and eyes and not other traits like boobs and thighs and ass. Tho maybe he focused too much where her eyes were. Probably due to her lil ocular light show

When she spoke about a hypothetical scenario of being in Blue Pegasus, she said she'd be able to look the part, but not act the role. This made him laugh a bit and say "Do you think I act the role? Being this fancy schmancy pretty boy?" he shrugs "I mean I could do it I guess. But not without breaking into laughter after 5 minutes or less"

The rando walking spam ad of a man left the two. He annoyed Michael, but it seems Lumikki was entertained by his frustration. She asked him if he was demi human. He scratched his head with his right hand which was ungloved and said "Uh no. Just a regular boring joe of a human" again, he wasnt too keen on telling the Paradise Dawn folk that he was a werewolf. Granted since he was a Blue Pegasus member, he assumed he was safe. But just in case. He didnt wanna be a statistic and be a cause of some guild war. Especially not with Paradise Dawn. Honestly that guild freaked him out as much as a dark guild did.

She transformed into a raven and sat on his lap. He didnt really know what to do with a talking bird. He didnt mind it, just what does a man do when a bird lands on your lap.
Still she spoke kindly as she explained what she was. He felt bad lying to her. But he felt for his own safety he had to.
She eventually hopped off and changed her human form. He used the moment to tease her
"Aw, changed form already? What happened to the cute birb. I didnt get to pinch your cheeks"
Yeah he realized too late he could do that

#11Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:21 am

Lumikki

"Ultraviolet vision? Nah I got that from somewhere else....how do ye know I could see that?!" Lumikki looked at herself confused as to what this man knew of her, as far as her world eyes told her, he was a budding adventurer with odd things about him. If she really tried to focus for once and use her sight, she could note he was actually a particular werewolf too. She didn't bother using this aspect of her sight often to see through a person since it was never a forethought. Yet his calling out what she could do made her curious to look into him as well. Still, she was left confused about how'd he guess. Maybe for all she knew he could just smell it off her. Was that a rude thought she pondered? Couldn't be more rude than calling the lass a dog she supposed.

Though she now gleamed he was a werewolf, she kept it to herself. Figuring it was more fun to play on her former guess than spoke him with her random knowledge. He is who he said he was and so she need not pry.

"Ain't that a relief mate, I don't think I'd hold a straight face meself. Ye don't seem like the posh kind, but I don't care to judge. Long as ye find it worth yer time it's as it is. Being in a guild is a nice feeling over toiling alone."

She tilted her head as he answered he was a plain human, nothing wrong with that but she wondered why he didn't even want to play along. Easier to play as a demi-human with traits like that than a full-on human.

After she shifted back to herself, he surprisingly teased her. She smirked his way in her answer. "Didn't know ye fancied ravens so, I don't mind staying one if ye wanna give me pets. You'd be surprised how relaxing it is to be small."

#12Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:43 am

Michael Winters
The girl just confused him. Apparently he was right she had UV vision, but the purple was something else
"HuUUuuhhhh??" he was so confused "I just guessed?" he said with additional confusion. The reason he said ulta violet was because her eyes glowed purple ie violet. He just connected the colour and eyes to something that made sense

As they talked he nodded
"The guild gave me a home. They tried to recruit my messy ass and I declined them a bunch of times. But ehm... I met someone and I caved. I figured its better to have a home than living in an inn." he explained. He didnt want to join any guild at first. But some people he met sort of made him relax around mages and he got over some of his fears. And was welcomed into a guild with open arms. And he was happy

As she transformed back to normal, he teased her a bit. She offered to change back and he shrugged "Sure if you want. I mean, I am a lover of animals. Except the annoying kind, like bugs... or felines. Fuck those soulless being with their weirdo eyes and expecting food of their master without any loyalty." he chuckles a bit "Im a dog person myself. Canines are loyal, y'know?" he wondered what a dog demi human was like.
If she wanted to change to bird for again, he would pat her on the head as to relax.

#13Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:19 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki shifted back to a raven and hopped back in his lap. Sometimes it was nice being in someone else's company not as a person but as a bird, there were times it felt like it took the tension off. Her looking up at her company with bird eyes and Lumi getting pets were a great trade-off.

"I suppose dogs are indeed nice, but I always found I like wolves more. I don't well know if it stems from the tradition of the two befriending the other to hunt and play, but I just feel called to love them most times. There were a few wolf demi-humans back home actually and they were good long friends with my clan. Us ravens did the scouting and bridging of clans while the wolves held the forts and hunted. Both of our kinds are revered well from where I'm from, my gift of becoming a raven is just a piece of that. Ye could say I like the wilder things as it is in my nature. Dogs are fine, though I suppose I'd like something more reliable in my kinship. The dog demi-human that joined us for one is nothing like the wolves I knew back home."

Lumi readjusted herself so that she was more comfortable in her spot on his lap. Looking back off to the shining sparkles and the man as she spoke. "I suppose if ye ever wanna travel further North let a raven know. I could show ye around somewhat as that's originally my home. If I ever visit that guild of yers," Lumi shuddered at the thought, "It'll be incredibly hot won't it, I don't know how they could enjoy it down there."

#14Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:33 pm

Michael Winters
He patted her bird head and rubbed her bird back with his thumb. He didnt wanna make it weird, so he was cautious with her. But for a tease, he did keep his promise of pinching her bird cheeks "Cuuuuute" he said with a wolfie grin and let her go to return to the usual and gentler pets.

When she spoke her fondness for wolves and her reasonings, he merely said "Aww, thats kinda sweet" in a way slipping his own affiliation with wolves. Not explicitly saying it. But showing some link or fondness for them and the whole topic she had. He chuckled as he listened to her "Well, y'know... wolves are badass. Dogs are tame"

"How much further north we talkin?" he asked as he pet her. He didnt know too much northern stuff. Did she mean in Fiore like the mountains or like beyond Fiore. As she mentioned the south, he chuckled "Why do you think I asked my guild master to take us here. Its way too hot down there. But the beaches are divine. When you splash in the sea. Its so cold and cool I love it"

#15Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:10 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki ruffled her feathers as he made good on his promise, poking his finger with her beak as she expanded her wings and hopped in place before settling back down as he resumed the superior pets.
"Sometimes I worry dogs are too tame. Ever fear you'll lose the bit of yerself worth having all cause ye wanna be presentable for those around ye?"

She looked back to the water as she let her thoughts and questions breathe before continuing her inquiries. "Sometimes I worry about it myself, see. Well, it could go either way I suppose. The darker bits of me scratch away at who I think I should be and so I double down on being who I'm not to make up for it. But what if I wonder, I become so "tame" that I become a dog? And I'm no longer the wild that made me. me. I hate the idea of even becoming a dog."

She hung on to her thoughts as she looked out into the river. It soothed her messy thoughts. She didn't think she would get so deep about it but she didn't cross many beings who would understand the struggle, at least she would hope a werewolf afraid to reveal himself could.

"Cold beaches sounds like a dream, on second thought. Maybe I should be the one to visit the south?"

#16Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:26 am

Michael Winters
"Naaah, because I cant be tamed. Even if I became a parent with a waifu, I'd still be rambunctious. Its just in my nature. Y'know, be a bit mischevious." he says with a bit of a grin. She could see he was hiding his wolfish features, like teeth.

He would listen to her saying she doesnt wanna be tamed. Become a metaphorical dog. He shakes his head "You say that like its a bad thing. Dogs and wolves are alike and both have pros and cons that even eachother out. Sure dogs are tame. But they have a lavish lifestyle at home, they dont have to worry about survival much because they have someone who loves them. Dogs even tho tame, have like a multitude of like jobs and uses. Dogs help the blind navigate the world, they can sniff out contraband or nature, help stop bad guys, protect the owner, be lovely company, cheer you up in time of need, stay by you if you're sick. Dogs have an abundance of love. Y'know someone once said people are born so they can learn how to live a good life, like loving everyone all the time and being nice. Dogs already know how to do that so they dont have to stay as long"
He wanted to 'cheer her up'. Make her think dogs arent so bad. They definitely had some good things about it. Not just wolves. Basically canines are better then felines

"Wolves on the other hand, they are free. But wild and have to fend for themselves. They are a pack and they love eachother. Rarely inviting outsiders to their circle. But they are feared by common humans because they are strong. Now, if theres anything you dont wanna be. Its a cat. Trust me on this one. Fuck those things"
He explained how wolves have their good and bad points. He knows people fear wolves, or werewolves in his case. But most werewolves are wild and want bloodshed and eating people and such. Its not to say he doesnt want that. He loves to spill blood, not just for food, but for fun. Killing is fun. But he represses that nature, because he knows he'd be hunted and ostracized if he did act on his urges. So he simply replaced one urge with another.

As they talk, they switched to beach talk "I dont know. Shore is hot, like rest of land. But the sea, its divine." it was a balance between hot and cold. There was a cool period where the temperature would be just right and thats right when you finish with your swim and go get a tan. That is, until you dry off in which case you are melting again

#17Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:03 am

Lumikki

Lumikki would sit quietly on his lap as he spoke, he had more to say on the matter than she had thought. Though a fellow member of dark races, she could understand his fondness for the dog's side, as she could see that toward the Nephilim that were preferred over her. They were simply made so beautiful and brilliant from creation and though they would be considered on a tighter leash from their pact conditions aligning with the Seraphim's courts, Lumi was hardly less a dog herself as she was a pawn in someone else's scheme.

"Hmmm," she muttered to herself thoughtlessly, "how do ye not come to hate the dog for the comfortable life they lead? The love and purpose given to them so readily when the wolf is hunted and despised. I find it hard at times not to have a bitter taste in my mouth to those I feel are better received. Like angels, everyone loves them. Thinks they are out to protect them from dark beings and all, getting dazzled by their stupid pretty features. Yet what if not all Nephilim were good as not all Daemons were bad? What if the Seraphim never cared for man at all but only the rules they wished to uphold?"

Lumik ruffled her feathers as she spoke and dug deep into his lap to create some sense of comfort. She was disgruntled with her thoughts, though she didn't want to continue with dogs and wolves so he him self need not drag himself in her machinations.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#18Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:48 am

Michael Winters
She asked how come he doesnt hate the dog because they live a comfy life, the purpose given to them while the wolf is hunted down. The transition was made to daemons and nephilims as well as demons and seraphs

"I dont know about angels and demons history. But I can tell you. I cannot hate a dog, because dogs are wolves are the same. They share ancestry. Dogs are just wolves that got domesticated by humans, trained. And then specially bred. Both are canine and the same. As for the other half of your talk. I dunno much about angels and demons. When it comes to daemons and nephilims, I dont think they had a common ancestor that got them split up. Honestly, if you wanna compare them to the animal kingdom, I'd say nephilims are the cats and the daemons are the dogs or wolves whatever you prefer. They're two opposing forces" he explains to her

He noticed her feathers got ruffled and he chuckled because it was cute. He petted her more and massaged her bird back with his thumbs. "Yknow, you're a cute bird" he said to cheer her up, but also was just tellling her as is. She was a cute one

#19Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:16 pm

Lumikki

As she was a raven, she could not blush but she tucked her beak into her wing for a moment to let his compliment pass. "There are delightful perks to being a bird I would say, the sensation to be this small in someone's company that they easily hold ya is nice. If ya were every curious yerself what it's like to be a raven for yerself, I could share ye that power."

She retucked herself until she was comfortable in his lap again. The rant she had before also displaced her as she passionately raved on her thoughts.

"If the Daemon were the dogs in yer mind, would that mean ye'd like them? Would ye say a Daemon worth meeting and befriending more than some pretty Angel?" She eagerly awaited for his response for she was quite curious of his answer.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#20Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:51 am

Michael Winters
"You could?!" he said surprised, sounding almost as if he wants to or is excited about it. But its more bewilderment and politeness. He chuckled and shook his head "Thanks for the offer, but I think being that small would probably induce some anxiety in me or something. Truth be told I dont know what I'd feel and I dont feel that brave or curious to try it" he would continue to massage bird Lumikki to make her feel all good "Besides, Im having a good time if I say so myself. Hopefully you're havin it too"

She asked him another question, he could see she was curious to hear what he had to say. He certainly liked her company "I never met a daemon nor an angel. But I feel I'd have more in common with a daemon. They're more down to earth and less judgy, in my opinion. So yeah, I think being friends with a daemon is cool"

Funny enough, Michael STILL didnt know Lumikki is a daemon. As she only said what she was on her mothers side of the family. The whole hint of purple glowy eyes of what her father contributed to her just ran past his head. He was a bit dense and didnt get the hint she was a daemon, so he just saw her as a birb demi human.

#21Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:10 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki ruffled her feathers happily, even going as far as to stretch out her wings and lightly flap. "Is that right? I do find yer company quite easy ta be around meself. Though, just to make me point clear mate, I am meself a Daemon. Can't speak for all me kin though, won't be tied to the haggard kind. But I like ta think for an honor Daemon, I'm charming. More so than the Heartless Angel of the North mate. Let me tell ya, if ye ever run into him, he's a pleasant enough fella but he always wakes in the day with the decision for violence. Makes me wonder sometimes if those half baked doves are all that different Demons, they just play the part our kin don't. What would ye figure? Would cats play nice to get what they want?"

She spoke near a mile a minute in her passionate rant. It was rare meeting another from a different guild, even more so one from a dark race themselves. It would be nice to make more friends around the world before she starts crossing around it herself one day and she's really considering now visiting those beaches.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#22Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:48 am

Michael Winters
The birdie was a cute one, he really enjoyed petting her and massaging her back. The reactions were adorable. Its probably why he loved animals. Aside from being one himself. Like some of those bird reactions were so cute that it was hard not to baby her. Luckily he still had that much self control as to not use the 'baby voice' on her.

He'd listen to her speak and the first reaction he had was "Hah, you have a funny accent. Its like dwarvish. They also speak funny and say funny words like 'meself', 'haggard' and 'ta'. But heh yea aside from that. I can say ye, you charming. Hella charming and adorable. But also yeah, its cool you're a demon. Definitely not how I imagined demons are like. I imagined them with sharp pointy teeth and spikes and wings and tails. Oh and horns." was he mixing demon with daemon or did he think daemons would show some more mild demon traits. Probably both

She mentioned the Heartless Angel of the North. The name sounded scary for sure. He was pretty sure he meant that Paradise Dawn guild master.. uhm..... Yuusei? Yeah sure, lets go with it.
Yeah thats one guy he's not all to eager to meet ever.
She mentioned cats in her question and he answered
"I hate cats. I always see them as soullest and heartless bastards. Those slit eyes have no love in them. There is no connection nor humanity in them. Felines are solitary creatures, canines are pack animals and welcoming of humans in their pack. I dunno what cats would do. But fuck cats and their stupid species, thats what I say"
Yeah, very obvious he's a dog guy. He has nothing good to say about cats. And people who like cats just annoy him and are ignorant. He once met a woman who said that cats are more intelligent then dogs because they disobey their owners. What kind of a stupid brain dead reasoning is that. With that logic, a cat ignored an order because it was too stupid to listen.

#23Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:38 am

Lumikki

Lumikki uttered a mix of laughing an croaking to his own display of passion. Very much enjoying his strong feelings and opinions. She even fell over in his lap as her chirping body became to hard to maintain upright. When she was finally done, she twisted around so that she was finally sitting proper.

"Yer wising me up to the daft tendencies of cats I never bothered to notice mate. Really the dog person ye are. Though I could say, as a bird meself I never much cared for their ilk either. There weren't even any cat demi's back in my home town."

Lumikki began to flap her wings so that she was hovering just before him. The wind from her wings pushing his hair out of his face and she finally noticed he was quite a handsome guy. No wonder Blue Pegasus had taken a liking to him, even if he was rougher than they preferred.

"Yer quite the looker aren't ye. I'll forgive ye for calling me accent funny, but yer right I was raised with Dwarves. I suppose for a Daemon, I'd have the fangs and wings ye mentioned, just I also have a bit more."

The black feathers surrounded her once more before giving way to a Daemon in full transformation. The darkness made her six massive wings and the tips were translucent as ice, with an extra set sprouting from her head like horns. Her hands and also coiled with darkness that made them into talons. She smirked, her fans showing before she broke into another laugh. Flying back into the air and nearly toppling over again, only to flip over instead.

Before she dropped back to his lap, as she let herself fall toward him she shifted back. Landing into his lap with a nice bounce. "Weren't my wings marvelous. Worked hard for 'em ye know." She flustered herself and ruffled her feathers as she awaited his answer.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#24Michael Winters 

Hello North (Open) Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:52 am

Michael Winters
He didnt expect her to have a strong reaction to his catty reply, but he did enjoy it. It was really getting hard not to treat her as the cutest little dumpling.

"Hah, thank goodness there aint. Tho I can always imagine Joya be weird and have some cat girls. They seem like the twinkie types to like that beta male shit" yeah he would roast an entire country if he could. Tho he knew of a joyan in his guild he was not fond of. He just knew that the guy was a scrawny no gooder.

She then began to flap her wings so that she was hovering just before him. The wind from her wings pushing his hair out of his face and he squinted and closed his eyes a wee bit because of the wind and possible dust in his eyes. He did notice tho the girl was finally like looking at his face. Though he didnt expect the compliment.
He chuckled "Takes one to know one I guess" yeah it was a weird way to say she was a looker.

Since she was flying now, he repositioned himself and laid down sideways. Resting his head in his hand as he watched the black feathers surround her and transform her in her full demon or daemon form. He whistles as she does look rather nice.
"Man, look at'chu. Being all impressive and powerful and all sexy like. You're making me want to like also do these cool transformations like you" which was his own hint that he could do something. He wouldnt mind transforming to her since she was in her own transformation. It'd be something alright if someone walked in. A werewolf and a daemon holding a conversation.
Tho Michael did still word it rather innocently as he was still hiding his true self, despite Lumikki knowing what he was

Tho she was transforming back, so he sat up again so she may land in his lap.
"Gosh darn you're something alright. I hope you dont mind me flipping the bird" that was a pun, one means middle finger and the other is quite literal as he takes bird Lumikki and turns her around so he may rub the birdo belly. Ok he's a dog guy, dogs like belly rubs. He's not sure if birds do. One way to find out
"Who's the cutest bird ever~"

#25Lumikki 

Hello North (Open) Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:48 am

Lumikki

Lumikki at first shielded her expression. Birds don't blush but she could still feel the heat in her face. Though his offer was enticing and so she fell back. inviting his teasing but scratches. Being a raven is an experience one would have to be to understand, and as one Lumi had even less regard to how she was seen. Enjoying the simplicity in her bird for and the charm with it.

"Wait?" Lumikki said as she finally caught on, "Can ye transform? I'd love ta see it if ye could. The only one I know who could change is the Angel. It's a nice sight, but ye'd beat him. His charm could only go so far see, cause he's annoying."

She spoke to him still laid out. Looking up at him with her large raven eyes. Curious if he would humor her or right her off. Both were fine, as she enjoyed the tease the most. And slandering the Angel when she could.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum