Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:03 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki heard the beast below and woke back to her senses, his pain brought back a surge of her thought. She saw Kaito as he slashed at the beast. It's anguish more than it could bare.

She clasp her hand when most of her wit would return, a lavender magical circle appeared just beneath the Giant as black frost tendrils would snag at him. Locking him into place. He fought as hard he could but the fire was eating away at his body. She willed a shard of her own to pierce a gash Kaito caused earlier as she slashed as the beast.

"It tasted better than I thought, but would be better ingested at home. Doing so with 'em around kinda kills at the fun aye." She hugged Kaito before slipping back down. Shifting into a raven to perch on his shoulder. "There so we can't be lost."

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#27Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:45 am

Kaito

Kaito laughed at her comment as that frost had messed with her brain and self clearly he sees why she is out here to learn and she isn’t bad at it either. Kaito kicked into the frost giant and he looked at the raven. "Finish the giant off I believe in you niece of Brone." Kaito’s dragon wings appeared and he flew back a bit just in case he needs to go back in and help her finish off the giant, but he thinks that she can handle herself and put an end to this fight and he smiles.

Revy is watching this and she wonders if maybe Kaito likes this girl or not and he is trying to show off or he was happy to see a fresh face out in the field trying to take on the world and he needed to make sure that he pushed her in the right way. Revy is not sure but she knows that this woman probably is far to young for Kaito and she will,put her foot down if he attempted to court her.

#28Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:29 am

Lumikki

Lumi went forward as a daemon, crossing her arms and uncrossing them. A lavender circle flashed behind her before shooting shards of black ice toward the remains of the Giant. The blow was the last he could take, and so he fell over. No longer an opponent for the three anymore.

Lumikki looked up toward Kaito where he hovered. "Quite interesting wings ye have there. I've seem those of the Heartless Angel and now I've seen that of yers." The darkness of the cave molded around her, unfurling in six wings of her own. Though the top too were still quite to small to use properly, her lower most set worked out just fine and opened up to display large wings. Their feathers were as black as a raven though th tips seemed frosted in hints of ice, making them some what translucent. She opened her set to show she too had her own.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#29Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:21 am

Kaito

"Heartless angel?" He looks at her with his head tilted to the side as he has no idea who would be a heartless angel. He flew down and looked at her wings. They looked pretty fancy that was a bit odd for what she acted as and looked as. "Pretty wings~" He said that with a teasing voice and a smirk. "How about I treat you to some food, just if your uncle sees us don't say that it is a date." He was again teasing but he had to wonder as he was getting older maybe he needs to find someone that he can be with and start a family as he is nearly thirty he was not getting younger as his grandmother would say to to. He wonders if he will find a suitable one some day. He opened a portal that would lead them to a nice place to eat some decent food. He walks in while waving her through.
(exit)

#30Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:42 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki gawked at the open portal casually made. It made her completely forget his taunting prior. ”So this is the here and there magic Uncle spoke of.” She would say as she walked around to inspect the portal for herself. She found it endlessly satisfying but also endlessly convenient.

She tucked away her wings and passed her arm in to see what it was like being in two places at once. The air on the other side was vastly different and so it was easy to tell she was partly gone. She hopped in place spinning around before skipping inside to the other place. Looking forward to the better meal.

Ice and darkness made fine meals but nothing beats food itself for her. Or the sensation of eating. She took a seat and happily mulled over what it was she could of wanted. ”Moving at yer pace on a whim, I didn’t think anything could beat flying but this might take the ale for me.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum